Speaker 1: It's the second date up date module in the morning.
Speaker 2: While you're not getting a call back after you went on a date, we're going to find out right now Thomas is not only not getting a call back, it seems like he's even been blocked. But Thomas, you guys went out and then did you go back to your place or her place afterwards?
Speaker 3: We came back to my place after.
Speaker 2: Game, and you guys had I understand sex afterwards too.
Speaker 3: We fool around like a little bit for a first date. So definitely, yeah, I actually I don't want to air her dirty laundry, but we didn't.
Speaker 1: We've definitely fooled.
Speaker 2: Her out, and you're not hearing back from her and you're wondering what's going on and feeling like you've been blocked by her. Megan is on the phone with this staff right right now. Thomas, say hi to Megan.
Speaker 1: Hey, I guess Megan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: I guess so, Megan.
Speaker 2: This is something we do on our show, and Megan, by the way, is a listener of the show, and we love that you listen to us.
Speaker 1: So you've heard this before. The second date update.
Speaker 2: For anybody else that has never heard this, where we will call the person that is not returning phone calls after the date and find out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Megan.
Speaker 2: Thomas contacted us and said that he wanted to know what's happening. Are you cool or are you just busy right now and just not you know, call him anybody back? Or are you ghosting Thomas?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it's a little awkward, I guess, but yeah, I'm really sorry, But yeah, I just didn't want to call him back.
Speaker 1: And why why?
Speaker 4: You know, we didn't went on a date and we were doing things and she told me that I needed to get some tips from other people from my like from my sister, tips on you know, tips on like things in bed and things.
Speaker 5: He made that comment to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know after.
Speaker 2: Thomas, what Timas, what do you mean by that she's got to get tips?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I am of all the reasons why I thought I wasn't getting a call back, this is not the one I expected to hear.
Speaker 1: I want to know what the ones that you did want to there? But go ahead?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What were tips?
Speaker 2: Meaning?
Speaker 3: Well? Just tips are like an understatement in a weird also kind of a euphemism. Things to do with I she had. I don't know she hasn't been with the man in years or has never done these things. And certain phrases for certain things in bed are not literal. They're just names for the act. It's not how you perform them.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Guys, how about you teach her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's bad. You didn't need to bring my sister into it.
Speaker 1: Wait what did he say?
Speaker 4: He said, I need to get pissed them my sister. But he doesn't even know my sisters.
Speaker 1: They're jokes. They're jokes. That is not a funny joke.
Speaker 3: If you want to be dating around you probably should go in and prepared.
Speaker 1: It's on.
Speaker 3: I'm on it like I'm trying to help you out. I'm not trying to be just a total twoshbag. I'm trying to just this is. Maybe do some research, maybe.
Speaker 1: Go in with some effort. It's not you, But let me break it to you. You sound like a total everything you said, well.
Speaker 3: I kind of expect I do my part, I do my research. Play of it, might I say, and.
Speaker 1: I expect my kind of reports to do the same. I just don't think.
Speaker 3: That's that much. I'm glad I know that this is why I didn't get the call back, And I think it's that's fine now that.
Speaker 1: I know I real Megan.
Speaker 2: I I'm sorry that you had to deal with that. I'm sorry that he said that stuff to you. But I and I want to bring this up. I don't think that if I was with a girl on a first date and we were falling around, that I would sit there and say to her, you're not very.
Speaker 6: Good, or you need to ask your sister for tips or anybody like.
Speaker 1: I don't think that would be the thing.
Speaker 2: Like I would honestly think that maybe her uncomfortability is that it's the first time that they're together and she's just trying to get to know them, and maybe you're maybe you're not making her feel comfortable, and that's the thing.
Speaker 6: But by the way, I don't think you should ever say it like that, Like I think, to Anna's point, just got I'd guide somebody, show them, tell them what you like, but don't say, hey, you should probably you know, watch some porn, learn some things, and then come back.
Speaker 2: Can I ask this question though, just to answer that would it be bad for a guy to do that to a girl though and guide them to do something or do they look like they're being coached me through misogynistic.
Speaker 5: You know, but I don't take it that way. Like, if there is something that my husband likes, I want him, but even when we're dating, I want I want him to show me so that I know, like that.
Speaker 2: That's good for him, you know, promised land Amanda.
Speaker 1: What's up? Hi?
Speaker 4: Good morning to everyone except for this this thing, this thing that calls himself a man.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of out there. Yeah, no, this poor girl.
Speaker 4: How do you go on a gate and say that you hook up on the first day?
Speaker 6: Okay, whatever, that's what you say to her?
Speaker 1: Girls, you poor thing.
Speaker 4: Don't you ever talk to this thing that calls me self a man again?
Speaker 6: Because that is so disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Amanda for the call. What's up, Cheryl, Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: He says he does his research before and all that.
Speaker 4: I bet his research.
Speaker 1: Is porn probably or hands on experience.
Speaker 2: I think honestly, that would be just as offensive too, if you need to watch more porn to say that to her, I think that would be just as bad as saying you need to ask your sister, what's up?
Speaker 1: Sarah?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 6: So good morning.
Speaker 4: I was just wondering if he did not like the way she performed the things that she was doing, why would he want a second date with her?
Speaker 1: Why is he so worried about a second date?
Speaker 2: That's a really good point, Yeah, Thomas, why why if she was that bad, why would you want to be going out again?
Speaker 3: There also is something to be said about the fact that we were doing these things on the first date.
Speaker 1: I had a good time.
Speaker 4: So basically, you just call her.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't know what you do?
Speaker 3: Really, she could?
Speaker 1: These callers need to do more. Do more research on how to call and talk to people kindly, is what my ex I say everyone situations, research, are your feelings her talents? Yeah? Hold on, Dustin, what did you want to say?
Speaker 3: I was wondering where your researches?
Speaker 4: Is it a blow up doll her?
Speaker 1: Nicole? What's up? Nicole?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi? So okay, people like this guy right here is why women are becoming gay day by day. Just be honest. I mean, I still my husband, I'm dating a woman now, But people like you guys the reason why we have change.
Speaker 1: Thanks Thomas, than we appreciate you. They're not going to learn second date updates This is the home of the dirty on the thirty throw Back throw Down, the second date update, and more than roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.