Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on A five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros In Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 3: And Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: Philip Rivers is going to work out for the Colts tomorrow at forty four years old. There is no sure foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature. Cracking everybody, and welcome back. It's Petrosen Money on AMPI seventy LA Sports. We are your home of the Dodgers, and tonight Dodger talk is bad. David Vase will return. He'll come on our show in.
Speaker 3: The next hour, about an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to David Vass and we also have Danny Knell coming up, but David vassy in hour, next hour, and then at seven o'clock he will have Dodger Talks special guests Brian Cranston live from London. He will join David Vassa live from London tonight. We talked to Brady Quinn and Matt money Smith in the first hour of the show. Matt righting the intro where Ronnie broke the news that we're not going to have his karaoke machine. We have to look at other avenues for karaoke. Yeah, I was a real deflator mouse. Next Thursday, December eighteenth, Petrosen Money is live from BJ's Restaurant in brew House and Beautiful West Covina, California. That is a four hour show. It is our final. You don't have the balls to sit there for four hours. You can't go like we can go. It's the final Petrosen Money Show, the remote of twenty twenty five, I should say final remote show of twenty twenty five. We've emptied out the office. We've got tickets, we've got gift cards, we've got a Westinghouse HD TV that we procured. Thank you, Brett, Yes to give away Bjay's drinking food. Specials, including happy hour specials. But no, well we won't use the fossil karaoke machine. I don't know where we will go next. Can you please bring it up on the call.
Speaker 3: I brought it up today. No, actually didn't bring it. Yeah, would you please bring it up on the next call. The remote was brought up on the call today, thus the TV that has been supplied for a prize. So I will bring it up on our next call on Thursday when we reconvene for our AM five to seventy programmer.
Speaker 2: All right, well, don't forget to podcast the show on the iHeartRadio app, stream it live or podcast it, and don't forget Dodger Talk with Brian Kranston at seven a clock.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's time for the word of the day. His word, the word of the day. The word of the day is blackmail. A man and a woman in South Korea, Okay, have been sentenced to prison for their involvement in a blackmail plot against LAFC soccer star Son hwn Men the Korean Guy. The Korean guy who used to play for the totten Hotspur came over and played in his first season with laf SEE.
Speaker 2: He is a superstar across the globe. He is a big global, global soccer star. He is a star from Korea.
Speaker 3: From Korea. Does he look like he's in a boy band? Kind of? Does absolutely look like he could be in a boy band. He received first contact from a woman who was in her twenties and identified only as Yang in June twenty twenty four, when he was still playing for the Totten Hopspur soccer team. Yang sent then Spurs captain a note saying she was pregnant with his kid and demanded three hundred million WANs Was he with her? Which is only two hundred and four thousand dollars? Okay, now that part, I don't know, Patros. I've looked everywhere. He must have known her or been with her because he paid, oh wow, the money, and she used it to spend her on glamorous things, jewelry and items for herself. And a male companion who within the two of them, re engaged with Yong last March a second time, asking for.
Speaker 2: More money, more money. The pair were accused of what happens with blackmail. They always come back, and.
Speaker 3: They came back for a second time, and they wanted seventy million wand more from the LAFC superstar, threatening his family and threatening to go public with her pregnancy. Was she pregnant at all? She says she had an abortion. Okay. It was at this point though, that the soccer superstar said there's something up here. She should have said the first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, Well unless he knocked her up. Well that's the part we don't understand. Why did he give her money.
Speaker 3: The first time because he knocked her up? It was at this point allegedly then he approached the police, who arrested the pair. After the investigated and found out that two were all in on a blackmail plot against the soccer star, she was given four years in South Korean.
Speaker 2: Prisono's that movie with Claire Danes.
Speaker 3: The man was giving two years in a South Korean jail for attempting to blackmail the soccer superstar. Wow, so it hits home because he played for l a FC.
Speaker 2: Now, but I do that story anyway, all right.
Speaker 3: It's time for the number of the day. Here's my number story, number of the day. Not holes in that story?
Speaker 2: Like why, well, yeah, there's a hole in that story, right, I'll tell you that right now. That guy fell in it and he impregnated it.
Speaker 3: And the second time he saw the hole, he's like, I'm not going to fall in that hole. Well that's not the original.
Speaker 2: Do you know what Jamaicans call somebody who's got anyway, they said she must have graduated from the good Hole college.
Speaker 3: Good Hole. Time for the number of the day. Here's my number number of the day again, one point one million.
Speaker 2: I know, uh, you're kind of into this thing, Tim, and not only and this is a Japanese story show hal Tani related, not only Tim as a guy g which is what they call a four corner.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Joe hail Tani.
Speaker 2: You carry a great deal of Japanese sponsors. Not only do you carry a great deal of Japanese sponsors and have over the years, but you also are an enormous baseball card fan that too, and have been documented with an awkward sort of liaison with Burbank sports cards here locally, it's a.
Speaker 3: Going to describe it awkward.
Speaker 2: But there is a certain card that gives the sports card community a bit of a priapism.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm intrigued. Here we go an erection lasting more than four hours. A card what is a card.
Speaker 2: That is the show Hail Tani Tops Chrome Gold Logo Man one of one card.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: It went in a premium auction for fanatics for nine and fifty thousand. With ayers premium, it was kicked up to one point one million.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the auction still has eleven days excuse me, so it could go for more. The price makes it the most valuable show he Otani card ever or to date so far.
Speaker 3: It's a big deal that card.
Speaker 2: On just because it's not baseball season. We don't ever want you to forget that show Heyotani plays here on MFI seventy LA Sports your Home of the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Which card is it? Again? It's a special card, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, this one is called the Otani Tops Chrome Gold Logo Man one of one. The last most expensive Otani card was ninety seven k. That was twenty twenty four's Tops fifty to fifty show Heyotani Dynasty Black Logo Man one of one that sold for ninety seven k in March.
Speaker 3: For those wondering why is a baseball card worth this much? Because you just described it a one of one, there's not fifty thousand of them outwaar.
Speaker 2: And it's got the game warn patch right. This stuff sells quick and hard.
Speaker 3: It is a unique, one of a kind card that is out there.
Speaker 2: This is the Tops Paul schemes one that the kid and then he went back and forth and he didn't want season tickets and he didn't want to hang out with Livy Dunn. There are a collaboration with Tops and fanatics who makes those terrible They own Tops MLB uniforms and they put a patch on the player and the player wears the patch and then they sell the patch for a million dollars and a baseball card.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: There is an Aaron Judge logo man coming down the pipe soon. So save your money and you can have a piece of something your favorite athlete wore. Happy logo man bidding everybody.
Speaker 3: They have these at a lesser scale, relics, as they call them, pieces of like an armband or a batting glove, or a piece of the uniform or a hat or something from a player. And there's like fifty of them, or there's one of one ninety nine, or there's two thousands of them. Those are not worth as much. I have one of a Vlad Guerrero relic piece of game more Jersey. It's not worth a lot because there's so many of them out there, but the one of one is special. And how about this that have to go down a rabbit hole of baseball cards. But I am the new trend. Obviously, Pokemon's huge, But Disney is teamed up with Tops and now they've got Disney like snow White.
Speaker 2: I got a why I did snow Why I want the real snow White. I don't want the new punk ass snow White than the new one. Well, what I'm like that she sucked.
Speaker 3: What they're gonna they're gonna do is they're gonna put in pieces of the film from when they showed it in movie theaters. Those would be like the pieces of clothing that they're using, like for baseball players. It'll be piece of film that's coming down the pike and they're using them for all that. I get one of those little Indian kids from Peter Pan, that would be awesome, part of his head band. That'd be fantastic. But now they got it for SpongeBob too. Oh, and they're autographed like the squirrel in the spacesuit yep, And they can have autographed by the guy who's the voice of SpongeBob. So there's a whole new world out there for those who haven't experienced this that you can be exposed to. The baseball collector's trading out there is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Now one point one million dollars. It's a one of one though, but doesn't matter, like what one million dollars for? What?
Speaker 3: It's a piece of Otawni's batting is that does?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Does it for you? It's kind of nobody else in the world. So what it's like the baseball that sold for nobody else.
Speaker 2: And the world has my face. It doesn't mean somebody's gonna pay a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, when you die, we're gonna carve it up a doll and we're gonna put it in a baseball card, a picture you carrying the ball at us. He and here's a piece of your cheek. Nobody wants it. I'm buy for fifty bucks pork cheek. Song of the Day, everybody, This is the song of the day.
Speaker 4: It's the holiday season, is the title of today.
Speaker 3: Song of the Day.
Speaker 4: From the legendary count Basie Orchestra featuring Johnny Mathis on vocals. Because it is the holiday season, and the Petros and Money Show is live on your AM radio on an I'm a Horse Monday, featuring a festive four full hours of radio salvation, weaving our way through the untamed lands of gray sports Talk, where the carved path will lead us into an off season edition of Dodger Talk as the hot stove heats up with Major League Baseball's Winter meetings that are taking place in Florida this week, and our good friend David Vasse will have all the rumors and rumblings coming up at seven o'clock when.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ronnie, and you're welcome. I saw an Otani car that was fourteen thousand dollars all right in a suburbank sports card. I thought that was expensive.
Speaker 2: Who was gonna go there and drop fourteen g's like a Kia on a baseball card.
Speaker 3: People do it. If you went home to night and Fletcher's like, hey, pops, I want that one.
Speaker 2: Of one, sell the out. No, I'm glad that. I'm glad you're excited about it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for doing that. I'm not I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Guy Jean is like a derogatory name for the white man in Japan. Yeah, it's like being called a walg in Australia, like a Greek.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go on to Greek. I bet your phone's gonna blow up right now. With car collectors like dude, that's a great story they got that. I got one that says Nerdery shut up, Kate's I bet you're can get a lot of Texas saying you didn't like.
Speaker 2: This, This, says Tim, seems easily excitable.
Speaker 3: Today. We'll be right back for the flip top story of the day. We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple car Play or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 3: Petro some money Show, Petros Papadekas Tim Katson for Matt money Smith, who is getting ready to call a big Monday night game out of SOFI Stadium, Chargers and the Eagles, your home of a radio show that doesn't have a karaoke machine and is looking for one for their don't upset, Ronnie, He's already well in one door closes, you got to open up another door. So we're looking for a karaoke. I just feel kind of humiliated. Now you kind of feel I mean, I really feel.
Speaker 2: Now every day this shoves a price swallowing siege, but that one, I mean, i'd heard.
Speaker 3: I look at what happens down the hall upstairs, all the big extravagant.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets all this cool stuff, but we draw the most for our events people, and we're.
Speaker 3: Given the least. Tired of the lies. It's not even Tuesday yet, we're gonna have jingle Ball, But hey, Christina Aguiler, can you bring your own mic? And can you bring your own speakers? Please? God, it's time for some local knowledge? Is know in common knowledge, it's local knowledge. He's very knowledgeable on the things that you come up with, as far as for with your knowledge is local knowledge.
Speaker 2: Kids, You should know that la is a major host city for the twenty twenty six feet a World Cup.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for it?
Speaker 2: And the soulless parking nightmare that is so Fi Stadium in Inglewood is staging not one, not two, not three, not four, five, six, seven, but.
Speaker 3: Eight matches so far is hosting eight.
Speaker 2: Matches, beginning with the opener the US. The US opener versus Padaguay. But the LA Times and the LA Soccer football heads can't say that they're not disappointed. There's a lot of disappointment. Sure we got the opener and you got the US team here. But the big guns of international soccer, the Dallas Cowboys of international soccer, the Philadelphia Eagles, the Pittsburgh Steelers of international soccer. Brazil, Brazil, Germany, Netherlands, France. The Netherlands know the English, the whole hundred year war right there between England and France.
Speaker 3: You just named like all the winners.
Speaker 2: The seventh, the defending champions Argentina. None of them are going west of Dallas. That's weak during the first round. Well, it's a three country deal, you know that, right LA. Other than getting the US, which is great because that's the home host country or one of the host countries, LA gets some less than celebrated football nations visiting number one.
Speaker 3: E hut, Iran e hut. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He hut, New Zealand, the Swiss.
Speaker 3: And Belgium. Yeah, Belgium's pretty good. Why really? I think so?
Speaker 2: They will play Group which is at Sofi Stadium. So the World Cup starts in June It is the largest and most complex World Cup ever. The opener opener US Paraguay is the opener here and the opener for the US at SOFI. The opener opener starts in Mexico City and it ends in New Jersey at the MetLife in mid July.
Speaker 3: MetLife gets the host the final game. Uh huh, that's stupid.
Speaker 2: There will be one hundred and two games and sixteen venues.
Speaker 3: They've expanded it, by the way, I think it's forty eight teams now today. Used to be thirty two.
Speaker 2: All in Canada, Mexico and the US. The eleven cities, and none of these cities get it on. That's why we're playing the ad on music. I want you to loop that, Ronnie.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: In the US eleven cities including US here in La get love New Jersey that I mentioned, Philly, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Houston, Dallas, KC, Seattle, San Francisco, pretty much everybody, right. Canada gets two.
Speaker 3: Oh, let me guess Calgary, no, Edmonton, no Vancouver, correct and Toronto.
Speaker 2: Toronto hates US. And Mexico has three. Mexico, Mexico City, Tijuana, Guadalajara, Gudalajada, Gudalajaa Rosto where Czecho Perez is from. No close Monterey. But let me tell you, Los Angeles is not happy with New Zealand and I now. Our old friend arash Marcazi has pointed out that Ian will play two World Cup matches in La and that La has the largest Iranian community outside of Iran. And they also they often call La te Angelus because of all the you know, the shaws of Sunset. You watch that show on You ever see that with Reza the gay guy.
Speaker 3: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got all the love bracelets on Taan Angelus. I went to high school with a lot of Itanians, did you Yeah? Do you ever go to Beverly Hills High You want to see a guy with anani and gold chain around his neck?
Speaker 3: But you'll see it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Where's our media playing or did they qualify for the World I don't know, That's not what I ran.
Speaker 2: We also have the Kiwi's in New Zealand and the Hawka to consider, but La, it seems when it comes to like the big soccer guns.
Speaker 3: Got a bit of a shaft. It's interesting you bring this story up Petros, I swear to you yesterday I was looking up how to get World Cup tickets at Sofi Stadium to see the US play first game. You know how hard it is to get tickets? No, I don't. You have to sign up on the World Cup website and then it's like a lottery system to get tickets. And we're in a window right now where that system is closed down for the holidays or something. I don't know why exactly, and then it reopens up later on the month and you can try through a lottery system to get tickets there. Maybe you should try to get tickets to see You can't just go to Berry's tickets or ticket.
Speaker 2: No, I guess it's no Quarters, no Semis, it's so Fi. Just those early matches.
Speaker 3: That's it. Opening round games in La.
Speaker 2: But LA has speculated making five hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: Off of this off Booty opening round.
Speaker 2: Games off Booty Cheeks, Paraguay, La New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Yes, how I don't know, and who knows if it will lead to like an La Hobo.
Speaker 2: Wash or a demolished of the Zombie towers. But having World Cup events here shouldn't not be fun. Belgium is coming here, and Belgium has Bruges, which is a really cool looking city, a lovely canal European medieval city.
Speaker 3: You could have told me Bruce was a defender on the team and I would have believed you right, But instead that guy's a stunt.
Speaker 2: It's a place, and there's a noir film called in Bruges, which I would recommend. But Bruse is a beautiful city, which is more than I can say from modern day cash grab Iglewood.
Speaker 3: How motivated are you to go to a World Cup game or take your kids? Not at all? Really, I think you'd be cool to watch it. I don't ever want to go.
Speaker 2: To to sofar and Park and deal with it unless somebody's paying me to be there, you know, I've never nobody's gonna pay me to be there, and the Greeks aren't coming.
Speaker 3: I've never been to a game, and so far, I've been to one event at so far, the Chargers draft Harsher's draft party with Snoop Dogg, Plant and the Violin Lady Pester for two hours half hours steering the Petros of Money show thirty yards away. That was horrible, playing as loud as she can and DJ and music for two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: The Chargers have put me in some pretty and I don't work for the Chargers. They put me into some pretty precarious situation. How about the West Side Mall that we were at for that we were at the West Side Pavilion.
Speaker 3: That was one of the better ones. Oh, Justin Trbert was there. He came out. That was cool.
Speaker 2: That was one of the better ones at the West Side Pavilion. At least the show sounded okay. There was the one whipping on the deck of the Queen Mary almost getting blown off the deck, and with Dragon casseim Oz good around, that wasn't pleasant.
Speaker 3: Who was the tight end that tried to milk as much as he can out of it? Just had nothing? He had nothing. The guy who's at he's on the Patriots. Yeah, well, white boy McGee from Arkansas, Walter white Steam that's it, Walter Whistea. Yeah, tried to get tickets yesterday. I'm on a lottery system to get tickets for the US Versus. He tried to buy tickets. Yeah, I want to see how much they They were gonna be expensive. I'm not gonna buy them, but.
Speaker 2: Ronnie, would you be interested? In going to a World Cup match. Would you go through all that to go to a World Absolutely?
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, we're trying to do that very thing ourselves.
Speaker 3: Am I Right. It's hard to get tickets, It's very difficult. Yes, yeah, they make you jump through numerous hoops. And here's the thing. You're not even just in a lottery with like people in LA. It's not like they got a geo fenced and you're just competing against all of Southern California. You're competing with everybody in the freaking world to get tickets for these games.
Speaker 2: Well, and the last World Cup game was the twenty twenty two final, right, Argentina three, France three and the Argentines one four to two on penalty kicks and Qatar and everybody freaked out. The country of Argentina exploded and Massy became the biggest sports athlete on Earth.
Speaker 3: It's hard to believe that's already four years, right, remember the SoundBite we had Donald unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It seems like two years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you know, and then New Zealand Kiwi's here.
Speaker 3: Is grease in it? This year? I asked us serious, I don't know if Grease is.
Speaker 2: I don't I'd probably not. The big nosed Greeks. I wish they were. Maybe somebody would have told me if they were. I don't know, but we'll return.
Speaker 3: Armenia did not qualify for the twenty twenty six World Cup. So Hunter Henry is the name of that tight end? Are you sure? I think it was Whitey my Gee, white Stein or something.
Speaker 2: No, white Tossity Jones, that's it. No, it was Hunter Henre and he did not want to play in our reindeer games, as they say here during the holidays.
Speaker 3: I remember him just looking at you.
Speaker 2: I've been put I've been put through some some ringers for the Chargers, and did they even give me a hat or a T shirt or anything?
Speaker 3: No? Nothing.
Speaker 2: You're always on standby, though, Yeah, you never know. If Daniel's gonna get COVID again, isn't this the third time he's got I'll take it. I need some money, I do it. We'll be right back with more pet trusted money. I'm waiting by the phone with fingers crossed that Daniel's gonna get COVID. You'll call the game with Matt and Shannon. Is this the bull calling.
Speaker 3: Let me pick this up.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back with some reaction on a FFI seventy LA Sports. It's an I'm a Horse Monday.
Speaker 3: Hello, PMS listener.
Speaker 1: Did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA sports podcasts.
Speaker 3: There's Rogan and Rodney, That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk.
Speaker 1: With David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of record, Clipper Talk Without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, everybody. Petro send money.
Speaker 2: Happy to be with you on AM five seventy LA Sports your home. On the return of Dodger Talk tonight night at seven David Vassy. We'll have Brian Cranston. Yeah, yes, Brian Cranston. Walter White will join the show and talk about his thoughts in the hot stove.
Speaker 3: Now I'm reluctant. What what you know? Iran is ranked twenty, is raked twentieth in the world in the ratings. Yeah, it's pretty good. Top twenty team coming to this hope.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I think if you're having the World Cup, you're looking for Germany, Argentina England, France, Brazil, that's what you're looking for. You don't get any of those, and you get Eaton in New Zealand, you get the shaft, and the US is of little consequence.
Speaker 3: And you know that if Dallas or Kansas City or San Francisco get those teams, they're all getting them. That sucks.
Speaker 2: I just told you, we just did the story. Now I'm reluctant to do this secret textosoing.
Speaker 3: But you buy your so Kell Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: I don't want to upset Ronnie a lot. You know, Ronnie, we did a thing on Friday and Matt did this. Matt put Ronnie on the spot. He asked Ronnie to lend us his karaoke, his fancy karaoke machine for next Thursday, December eighteenth, because we have a live show that we want to make special, like a holiday office party, and we thought a karaoke machine, a real one, would work out, and Ronnie owns a real one. Matt put him on the spot and Ronnie said he'd ask his wife. Matt joined the show in the very first segment from SOFI to call the Charger game tonight. Kate's put Ronnie on the spot. And Ronnie very curtly said his wife said no. And then now there's been reaction on the textoso line.
Speaker 3: The secret text does line brought to you by your so kell Toyota dealers. We make it easy, and a lot of people have this.
Speaker 2: They said, he didn't ask, that he's lying that he never asked, real he's making it up. A lot of people are making that assumption.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not Ronnie, what say you? Did you really.
Speaker 2: Clearly they can see right through me, right see, Ronnie's gonna be cryptic and weird, and it's going to be weird, like I'm not. You know that I didn't even ask for this in the first place. If money can get you Ronnie's door fixed, I have a feeling the karaoke machine becomes available, well that that would imply that the wife has nothing to do with it, because she didn't care about the door, unless Ronnie made her care about the door, just in a terrible mood the door, you know, like you know, it's bringing the door home with him.
Speaker 3: If we can arrange for the door to be fixed, Ronnie, is there a way to maybe barner there, like a little karaoke machine for a door.
Speaker 4: You know, as much as I love you guys, as much as I would love to do that, there is no wiggle room here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I'm sorry to see how he's going to be.
Speaker 2: He says, Ronnie's trying to barn his karaoke machine on World Cup tickets. Oh good car, it doesn't even feel like that's I mean, he said no wiggle room, so that wouldn't even be involved either. See, pace, If you can't use Ronnie's karaoke machine, I volunteered to come down with my kiddie pool and make fart bubbles for the people, and that's probably just as entertaining. I just don't like to be told I can't have something. That's what bothers me. Like I didn't want it until I was told that we couldn't have it. That's what bothers me.
Speaker 3: You really do want it, not really, I mean I never wanted into the first place, but you said you can't have it.
Speaker 2: Well now, yeah, well we tried, Jesus God, we tried this. Mind Please, we tried this two years ago and it was a terrible effort and it has left a stain and it's upset me and I want to do it to where it works, and it doesn't look like it will. The whole karaoke effort reminds me when I donated twenty dollars on GoFundMe for a new Comrax for VIC and then having my money sent back because corporate didn't approve the effort. Super deflating. Yeah, that's how this feels. Just like this whole thing feel exactly like that. And I blame Matt for putting Ronnie on the spot, and I blame Tim for putting Ronnie on the spot. How much does Ronnie's machine cost? I want to make a Christmas donation to the petros and money year end blowout. See again, No, they're not going to want the donation, like they're going to turn that down.
Speaker 3: But they're not going to do it either, which is a problem.
Speaker 2: I can't decide which is more cringe Ronnie's karaoke machine stuffed puzzo in impotence or the creepy Elmo PBS shakedown radio spot now running on the iHeart app Tough Call, second down and nine. I'll go with Elmo.
Speaker 3: How big is your music library? Ronnie for this said.
Speaker 2: Anything anything on spot all encompassing basically ooh dang, it.
Speaker 3: We're really missing out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much wireless mikes. That time the charger stuck you on the pier cut like a pain. Yeah, when they put us on the Santa Monica pier was really bad.
Speaker 3: With Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was bad. Who were we with? I don't remember. There was just people outside the gates and people were really mad.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Greeks are missing the World Cuppy Truck because their large noses throws off the headers. The Greek headers are like trying to bounce a football. If they had the big porta potty you had, like Peyton Manning, they know exactly where the ball was going.
Speaker 3: That is great. That is the soccer match analysis that you get here. Keep that guy's number.
Speaker 2: We may use it as a good magroon the soccer buffoon.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll be back.
Speaker 2: It looks like we're gonna have to look elsewhere for a karaoke machine. I feel like it feels like a hard no, and that's all. And it's a hard note to take as well. I can I can vouch for that, brother,