Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning show, Shannon wants to call out the filter and uh, this is interesting, Shannon, is it. Is it a man or a woman? There's filtering.
Speaker 2: It is a woman.
Speaker 3: And she, by the way, doesn't need filters. She's really pretty normal, like normal without filter.
Speaker 2: She's pretty.
Speaker 3: She's pretty, but lately she like filters the hell out of only her face when she posts on social media. And I think it looks so bad because if you if you met her in real life, you'd be like, wait, not the same person, and not even in a bad way, because again, she's beautiful as is. But it's really interesting too because in photos you can tell she's very filtered, like her nose is very pointy, her eyelashes are very you know, and.
Speaker 2: That's not how it is. But everybody else in the photo is like wrink She's.
Speaker 4: Like like smoothing her skin, making her eyes because.
Speaker 2: I feel it's only her in the photo.
Speaker 4: Chat filters they just make your face look better, like you can pick whatever one you want.
Speaker 3: But if I don't have Snapchat, so this is not snapchat or snapchat the.
Speaker 5: Best filters, because that's what I've heard from you.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I said Snapchat, well, I like Instagram filters.
Speaker 1: I like, well, I would like to tell you this that I don't know much about filtering. Okay, I'm not a big filterer, but I hate when people filter a picture that I'm in with them and it makes me look like I.
Speaker 5: Don't look like I'm like, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Look like you, It doesn't look like that. And that's what I'm saying this. It doesn't look at all.
Speaker 5: Like her because she's filtered it something.
Speaker 2: Because it's so filtered.
Speaker 1: What's the And I'm going to ask this, And there's anybody that you would like to maybe say that likes to do some filtering. You don't say their name, but why is it that they're filtering?
Speaker 3: And I feel like everybody's done like a little filter here or there, but this is like a drastic.
Speaker 4: Especially if no one around her is filtered, so then it really looks different.
Speaker 1: You know when it's weird when it filters weird, when it filters out whatever, the background tip like it.
Speaker 5: Like it blur, well, it almost doesn't blur it.
Speaker 1: It makes the tree look like it's it looks like a like a tree that needs to be prune.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Eight four four mojo live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight or text ninety five five zero zero. Can't you just call them and tell them, hey, why why are you filtering? As a as another woman to do that?
Speaker 3: It's not like a super close friend of mine, So I would never do that. But it almost makes me kind of sad honestly, because I'm like, you are pretty?
Speaker 5: Is it rude?
Speaker 2: Very very pretty?
Speaker 5: Is it rude to ask somebody why they would filter something like that?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that unless it was a close friend of mine.
Speaker 5: I would be like, you know, what is that? What's the deal? Book? Can I ask you guys a question?
Speaker 1: Because I am not a very good social media person, like I do not do great on on social media. You can, I'm a great slack, but no, So I I will post on you know, the weekend.
Speaker 5: You guys will see me do some posting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can tell and I post because I misspell or and or I do a very poor job of putting everything in capital letters. What are some of the other things that I've done before, Bianca that you've called me out on.
Speaker 6: Something I know you do is you put text on your pictures and it's just so honesthetically pleasing and I don't know why you do it.
Speaker 2: And that's how you know you post something.
Speaker 6: Do you ever notice how they're all capital letters too, Like it's a capital tea. It's like hanging out what a store Chelsea in the middle of picture. Just put it in the caption please.
Speaker 1: I like to do it because I see you do cool stuff like that, like I do.
Speaker 6: It, Like yesterday I posted the red Wings thing. I make the same text, the same color as the picture. I put it on top so it's not in the middle.
Speaker 1: I like to put in there like like you do where it says Mojo and Chelsea open up about their marriage.
Speaker 5: I do stuff like that because you do it.
Speaker 6: I do that and the cover photo not the post, and you make it the post.
Speaker 5: Well, I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: But you know what he like, Dad?
Speaker 5: Well you want you?
Speaker 6: I want him to change to be no, yes, listeners know when it's him posting, that's what I like it.
Speaker 2: And then it gets more like so it's better.
Speaker 5: Can you can you do me a favor? Can you teach me though?
Speaker 1: What's the best of all of the filters, Because like if I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Filter filters on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm talking about, Like we all make our skin look a little better and switch it to Paris.
Speaker 2: The filter I'm talking about like lightroom.
Speaker 5: It's really good as I used to outside.
Speaker 3: Like lightning a photo that's like totally different. That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about like making your face look totally filters, snapchat, fots, filters, do you so good?
Speaker 5: It's an then she puts it through an app or puts.
Speaker 6: It through or she's doing auto or not auto, like face tune and stuff like those kinds of things. Because I used to do that. I used to like shape my body. I used to make my face like have makeup on.
Speaker 5: Can you filter my picture and make me.
Speaker 6: Look like you have abs like six pack?
Speaker 2: I could do that, well, I can gelready your gray hair.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest with you. It is getting grayer and grayer by the second. Like I'm looking at sometimes my beard looks, you know, like it might be seriously, might be men filter a red hat on top of me in the reindeer in the background.
Speaker 5: What's going on, Liz? How you doing good?
Speaker 7: How are you guys this morning?
Speaker 5: Good what's happening.
Speaker 8: So I'm hearing about the filtering, so I know to talk is a big thing too right now, and a lot of people go on there and they use filters on there, especially when they're going live, and I've been noticing like once that filters off, you can see at least literally everything. I feel like a lot of people are kind of insecure too. I feel like that's why a lot of people, maybe I don't know, they put it on or maybe it's like a boost confidence thing too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I'll be honest with right when Instagram Now, when Instagram first came out, but I would say like a couple of years ago, there was a filter on Instagram that I loved using all the time for videos, photos, like anything on my story, and it started playing with my brain so much where I would look at myself in the.
Speaker 2: Mirror normal and be like meah really like not happy?
Speaker 5: Really? Yes? Yes, wow, I mean what's going on?
Speaker 7: Good morning everyone? How you doing?
Speaker 5: We're good? What's going on?
Speaker 7: So, like the last paller, I fully believe that filters are show a self confidence issue and it makes me so sad. I just I wish people could love themselves more and stop with the self deprecating talk. So I'm so bad for you.
Speaker 4: I enjoy using a filter if I have like no makeup, like I just rolled out of bed and I need to post something on my story, I'll use a filter on Instagram like that, And you're.
Speaker 7: Probably stunning without makeup, just rolling out of bed. We're all human, We're all just natural normal people.
Speaker 5: Anna, by the ways, on fire today. Have you seen what she looks like on.
Speaker 7: Her good every day?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? Maybe not? Okay, I'm just kidding. What's going on? Reuben high Mojo? You don't need a filter if you are a spink tonight, you know what we're gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wear the white shirt with a big old thing underneath it that keeps me in skims.
Speaker 2: You like, you said you like skims. You that said you like skims.
Speaker 1: I've tried skims. They're not tight enough for me. But there's a new one I got on Instagram. So I'm I'm gonna suck that stuff right in.
Speaker 5: So thank you, Reuben. I appreciate it. Actually, can I filter a white shirt on me for the white out?
Speaker 2: You could Ai it.
Speaker 5: Nobody will ever exactly right