Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. The state's kind of flown by, but been slow bying, like I feel like it's a it's a slow by flow by the first the first half flew by. I feel like we kind of raced through from six o'clock until about eight thirty in the last hour has been eight hours long. It does feel like that, doesn't that? Absolutely Mojo in the morning. Hopefully everybody had a good weekend. Bianca, you were hanging out with the family over the weekend. I understand that you guys all did a family movie night.
Speaker 2: Yeah if that was the first one we've ever done ever in our life, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Everybody hanging out with each other and just loving each other.
Speaker 2: Tell the Michael Moviecause me and my mom, my dad, my brother and Bryce.
Speaker 1: Family. Did your dad get up and dance like he did at my Hall of Fame party where he was dance. I'll never forget. I'll never be able to listen to Whitney Houston. I want to dance with somebody without thinking of Al and Katrina dancing with each other and your dad getting low and and.
Speaker 2: He's coming home with kiss marks on his neck.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Remember we had to examine everybody's lipstick.
Speaker 1: Your dad, Your dad is a dancer. Did he get up and dance at all? During he was at dancing?
Speaker 2: But he was screaming at the movie like he doesn't know movie etiquette. So when the actors are saying something, my dad's like, yup, he's right. Who when Joseph was like, you're either a winner or a loser, but Dad's like, yup, he's right.
Speaker 1: He's agreeing with the abusive dad. Joe Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he brought the belt, I was like, shoot, that was me as a kid too, with the Home God.
Speaker 1: It was that bad though. Actually the theater that we were in last night, Chelsea and I went to go see it in Nova at the super Emacs for Imagine, and that theater was packed parents with kids and everything, and there was little kids.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: They were sitting there going you go, Michael, like it was the coolest thing ever.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: My dad's the same way because he doesn't know how to be quiet in a movie. And I'm but he also has been to a movie in like ten years. He probably didn't know etiquette. But also I don't know attaka either.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, and this is where We're gonna get interesting. Bianca was called unladylike for what.
Speaker 2: So I was at home and usually I'm very comfortable.
Speaker 1: When I'm at my house.
Speaker 2: Bryce was over. I'm not gonna change who I am when I have my man over.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: So I'm walking around the fridge, I'm burping, I'm farting. You know, stuff happens, stuffs going on, and I'm not kind of making myself burke too, because like my stomach was already. I'm like, like that, you know, you make yourself murky?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was likely make me throw like do that was awful. I can't be that.
Speaker 2: And my mom's sitting in the living room and watching TV. She turns her hat around. You're so unlady like? How are you doing this in front of Bryce?
Speaker 1: I did not raise you this way?
Speaker 2: And Bryce is like, yeah, miss Sherry, You're so right, Bianka act his way Bryce, Why is Bryce switching up on me? He loves it when we're alone.
Speaker 1: Wait, Bryce loves it. When he doesn't mind it. He loves it. He loves it. Has he told you he loves it?
Speaker 2: He said he doesn't mind it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't mind.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: He doesn't because I'll be honest with you, Most women, including my wife, don't ever burp and fart in front of Really, I've not. No, I've never dated a woman that I or a girl that burped and farted like that. I think it would be a little bit of a turn off if Oh really.
Speaker 2: He doesn't mind it, but he doesn't do it in front of me, which.
Speaker 1: Is a little weird. He minds it, he just doesn't have to tell you that. Okay, Well, yeah, so your mom is trying to get him to or get you to be polite, more polite. Yeah, And I asked, I asked his mom about it.
Speaker 2: I asked her.
Speaker 1: Wait, you went to his mom and said to his mom what I said?
Speaker 2: Hey, like I fart in burb in front of Brice sometimes.
Speaker 1: Is that an issue?
Speaker 2: She says, Oh, burp all far, I'll poop. I'll do whatever I gotta do in front of my man.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 1: It's human nature.
Speaker 7: He was raised this way, so that's probably why he not mind.
Speaker 3: So it runs in the family.
Speaker 1: I guess that's how I know I fit right in. Did your mom do this in front of your dad?
Speaker 2: No, She'll we walk around naked in the house sometimes.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: Your mom walks around the house naked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she'll have a rollbot. Like she used to get ready in her bathroom naked.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's where, but she's not. She's not taking a douchie with a door open.
Speaker 4: Issue.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't think it's an issue.
Speaker 1: Rice hasn't seen you poop? Right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, No, we've been gone that far.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Can I be honest, you are a very beautiful, wonderful person. I love you literally like a little sister daughter. Okay, but don't burpen fart, And honestly, when you do that thing in the studio where you do the female farts, I love. That to me is the grossest thing I ever And honestly, no guy wants to hear a girl's female fart. Yes I do.
Speaker 6: I agree with Mojo.
Speaker 4: I had a boyfriend for like five years, and I would say year four, I started burping and farting in front of him, and I swear that that is part of the reason why he lost interest in me.
Speaker 1: Honestly, absolutely, I'm glad that you said that because I know a guy that dumped a girl.
Speaker 3: Because I remember you, I always remember you talking about this, and I will not fart in front of.
Speaker 1: He said it wasn't an accidental one. It was like a pull my finger, and he was so disgusted by it. And they had been dating for a little bit, but he was just like, I just can't look at her the same way.
Speaker 3: I feel even like pooping at home when he's home, because I know there's a chance he'll go up and smell it and smell it.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you don't do it though with your significant other, you guys aren't close enough, and.
Speaker 1: That's a sign of closeness.
Speaker 7: I think you can, like for a one off, but if you just walking around yeah, ass breathe.
Speaker 1: That's like his bro Phil, what's up?
Speaker 5: Phil?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I could actually burp the whole alphabet in one.
Speaker 6: Not very attractive but also first time long time.
Speaker 1: Phil, How do you feel about your girl burping and farting the alphabet in front of you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, go ahead, let's go.
Speaker 6: So you have no problems my energy, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: You don't find it to be something that's not romantic at all. That's kind of a turnoff, No, Because.
Speaker 5: When you're with your partner, you're supposed to share everything.
Speaker 3: You're also supposed to keep some romance alife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't think that you want to share all of everything. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you doing? Okay? What's happening? What do you think about Bianca being called Unladylike?
Speaker 6: I disagree with that. We all have to do like we all have to fart and boo boo and and I just hate pretay.
Speaker 3: Like we don't Like I do that all in front of my husband.
Speaker 5: He closes the door, he closes the door when he goes number two.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we all have to do it.
Speaker 1: You leave the door open so everybody can smell and hear.
Speaker 5: Well, it's only it's only him and I that live here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 5: Just pay pretend like, oh girls, we on fire, we don't poop.
Speaker 4: Like that's so unrealistic.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's not romantic. There's a difference depending. I don't. I just don't want to do it in front of them. Yeah, the idea of the idea. She's pushing one out in front and beyond in front of her guy, you know what I mean? What's what's up, Jason? How you doing.
Speaker 6: All right? I just gotta say, I prefer if she's gonna far from me, because that means she's more comfortable. I would prefer her to be more comfortable in herself and natural around me.
Speaker 1: She's more comfortable or she's more disgusting.
Speaker 6: Come on, it's all natural. Everybody does it.
Speaker 1: It's you know, I get it. But she's pushing it out. It's not like it slips out, you know what I mean. And and she's embarrassed by it.
Speaker 6: She's literally the first time Michael did it in front of me, it was an accident. And yeah, she's been doing it ever since.
Speaker 1: The thing with Bianca is she just got back from the movies. She's got popcorn firts.
Speaker 2: You don't even the bad ones. Brice is like, oh I suppose.
Speaker 1: Okay, What's what's up man? How you doing. I'm just disgusted by Bianca. Oh what's going on?
Speaker 5: I mean, unfortunately, it's it's natural. I mean, my husband unfortunately looked down while while I was giving birth to our kid, and some of things that he probably never wants to see again, including like I I pooped when I gave birth to our kid. You know, it's just it's not.
Speaker 1: By the way you are giving birth to his child. That's one thing. And that happens, you're gonna be whatever. And he's seeing this beautiful baby, this is a Saturday night after seeing a movie with her dad out.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest? I think there's a double standard set here. I think if a guy were to do it, it's no issue.
Speaker 1: It's not a problem. I should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see the guy does it, it's like natural. It's like, oh, all guys do that. But if a girl does it, oh, she's a lady, like she shouldn't be doing that now.
Speaker 7: I mean, I get what you're saying. I think it is more acceptable. I think it happens more often that a guy behaves that way. But do you want to behave the same way that a guy is?
Speaker 1: No? But Brad, what you want to say?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, Brad?
Speaker 5: Hey, how's it going Mojo?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 6: You guys actually call me by my real name today, usually call me Nathan.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know, we must add it in here. Wrong, what's going on? Brad?
Speaker 5: No, it's all good. I think my son called in one day.
Speaker 1: You guys, Okay, Yeah, what's happening? Would you want to say? I just wanted to.
Speaker 6: Comment on that other caller.
Speaker 1: Man, my wife be doing that too.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: She's leaving that bathroom door open in our bedroom and I'm like, no, you gotta shut that door.
Speaker 6: I'll be killing all the time what we do.
Speaker 5: But come on, man, I might want to eat at that roughsaurant someday.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 1: That's great. Your boyfriend is on the phone. Yeah, it's Beyonca's boyfriend. Bryce is on the phone here right now. Bryce, Hello, Hello Bryce? Bryce? Do you really like it when she does this?
Speaker 6: Honestly? I I really don't mind. Honestly, Like, if she treats me good.
Speaker 1: That's all that matters, thank you. But is she treating you good when she's making you have a Dutch oven?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 6: But if we're driving, if we're driving on the highway and she parked, I might kick her.
Speaker 2: Out of the car.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do have like the very dudly ones and he's like, dude, why you gotta do it?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm locking with her, windows are going.
Speaker 6: Down, But it gets really bad sometimes I'm not going Do you.
Speaker 1: Think that you date Bionca because it sounds to me like she is more like her mom than she is like her like your mom. Then she is like her mom. Yeah, like your mom and her are very similar.
Speaker 2: No, it's really funny sometimes like they'll have like so much stuff in common, honestly, sometimes just to hang out the mom. Bryce isn't even there honestly at this.
Speaker 1: Point, boy, you guys are definitely getting married. In no way. We're locked in stunt. What do you want to say? Stunt?
Speaker 6: I just want to say no, man shouldn't be far and nobody want to.
Speaker 1: Listen. It's funny once as an an accident, but to sit there and have fart contests with each other, I just don't know that's gonna You know that.
Speaker 5: Listen, when you do that, you I got a pro.
Speaker 1: It's it's yeah, it's no longer a romance. It's a bromance between you and Bryce likes the bromance.
Speaker 2: I'm still done for it.
Speaker 4: Hey, it works for conversation, impact your behavior moving forward.
Speaker 2: No, listen, I got stomach issues, bro, So I'm gonna have some problems going on all day this.
Speaker 1: You know it's going to impact the relationship. What she eats for lunch is going to do is going to im it deals with the two Bryce. Is there any food is there any foods that make her extra gassy, like places that you can't go to to eat anymore. Usually when we go to Chipotle and she gets beans in her bullet. Do it for you?
Speaker 2: And that chicken bro I don't know if that chickens even real.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. All right, well, bryce you'd be good fun. There's more. You need to go to the bathroom road a chat. By the way, there's no issue. He does it. It's all discuss will be on your turn. Oh my god.