Speaker 1: When I woke up, I was like, it's random Wednesdays. I feel like I should do something random, and I thought it might piss you off, but you might actually like it. So I'm not prepared. I haven't hidden talent. And it's in the form of a recorder.
Speaker 2: No please, no please, no, where did.
Speaker 1: You find that recorder? That's like the one from school? Exactly? My girl Gabby bought it for me. So when I was younger.
Speaker 2: We played recording in school and that it's not I don't know all the lyrics, but I'm about joy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna play a little Stevie Wonder MACHETI more. Oh my god, already yeah, all, okay, that's all I got. Pick that up at your house. I have no idea. I literally have no idea. I felt my brain was like, random Wednesdays, let me show my hidden tellent that would you be okay with this?
Speaker 3: Would you be okay if we asked listeners to come to the radio studio on a Friday morning for a concert performed.
Speaker 1: By you, and that's all you did? Was that? Absolutely like we brought you up, brought you up on stage.
Speaker 3: We set up the whole broadcast area that we have here with the stage and everything, and then we go ladies and gentlemen, please and we have you back in the green room.
Speaker 1: You come walk out and between here, between now and then we have we give you one song we want you to learn. Oh really like I don't. I can't read sheet music. Ifs if somebody better figure out how to do it, If somebody can show me on YouTube, I'll learn it. That would.
Speaker 3: Lamb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sanitize that thing. You're gonna get that use the show. No, yeah, no, I don't think you. I think he's just blowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all gonna we're all gonna get this close this diarrhea the party.
Speaker 1: Amno, what did we do?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on hand hand h what are you doing? I don't know what's what song was that? I thought I thought it was Quad City DJs? Come on, ride the train to chew ride. We need we need to we need a recorder talent show. Yay, yeah, mister duncan third grade? Did you guys do it in third grade? I think ours is fourth? I think ours is fourth. It might have been.
Speaker 3: Come on, we need to every would listeners come to this, would you guys want to win with Michael want to win tickets to it?
Speaker 1: What's going on? How you doing, Steven? Hey?
Speaker 2: How we doing?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 1: What's up, Buddy? I'm just gonna tell I'm just gonna tell Kevin that he doesn't have to learn to read sheet music.
Speaker 3: He can just get the tablets here and then the number.
Speaker 1: Then it's just numbered. Okay, my number were just looking up on YouTube. Okay, we go to what's that? What's the instrument store that they have? We're the Cashow Marshalls. Yeah, Marshall Music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, play along with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know where. That doesn't sound bad? Hey, Joy, what's going on.
Speaker 2: The recorder?
Speaker 1: Is the awesome instruments you can have in sixth grade? I played it back in sixth grade and I learned how And I don't know how to reach seats book either, but I learned how to play them. You gotta go down around. It's not falling off. Yeah, Joy, we're gonna do it. We're gonna do a talent show here. Hold on, Nick, what's up? Nick? What's up? What are you guys doing? Good? We're having fun. It's a random Wednesday? What'd you call it? Ran Wednesday? When you have to do hot cross buns Hot cry, Come on, I don't know that one's you want to? Isn't it the same as three.
Speaker 2: Verst They sound the same, as I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: K Detroit, USNX, Mosquito, Grand Rapids, BIB VT S, Timley DO, Channel nine five five one O four five s n X.
Speaker 3: And ninety two five Kiss f M and iHeart Radio Station and Guaranteed Human.
Speaker 1: Al Right, would you like