Speaker 1: Good morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 3: I woke up yesterday morning with a spring of nice to start later, please, I could never know what the day was US Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demograph, super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Light a goo, Nito gay, Yes boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the sixteenth day of January twenty twenty sixth. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the parch of Morning show. Here we are on a Friday. We made it. I hope you made it. I guess if you're listening, you made it. Congratulations. My name is Chris Hockey and here we go. Tommy's coming in this morning with Chris. Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Meet?
Speaker 4: Gonna be one of those Fridays. I love it. We got the initials a little later, and I believe we have a Minnesota Viking plate in the initials. Who find out momentarily it's about you Morning the show with some comedy from Dusty Sleigh. I love this guy. Come on in. It's Friday, and I am glad you are here.
Speaker 1: But that's one of the best things about being married. You know, when you're married, you could always believe you were about to get laid. As long as you don't act on it. You can always believe it was about to happen, and that feels good. I mean, that's a confidence level that you can't touch. I mean, that is way up here, you know what I mean. Like, if you go to the bar the club and you're single and you don't get laid, You're like, I'm a loser.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: If you go to the bar the club and you're married and you don't get lad You're like, I'm a good dude. You're like, yeah, I could have gotten lit if I wanted to, But I'm just out here shutting it down.
Speaker 2: And that feels good.
Speaker 1: You know, it feels good to not accomplish anything and be self righteous about it.
Speaker 3: But that's one of the best things.
Speaker 4: The fuss and.
Speaker 2: Feet us on your side. You here the distance under.
Speaker 4: This line, and then you stray.
Speaker 6: There are definitely weeks of The Power Tree Morning Show when we get to Friday and it feels like the week just started. This week feels like it lasted six weeks. Anybody else no, it feels like a long ass week. Like men, it's only Friday. It feels like we had thirty seven shows within five days.
Speaker 2: But we made it.
Speaker 6: Here we are and today is gonna be human cocaine because crisl you're already here. You're always here. When the bell rings, right in your seat, ready to learn. Yes, Uh, the class clown Tommy Olsen's on his way in. He's gonna make a rare Friday appearance because he couldn't make it in yesterday because a big boy job.
Speaker 2: So you two for a little bit.
Speaker 6: Then your buddy Jeff Tafe right, because you guys are doing something together. We'll talk about that. Yep uh Parish no Marnie. But then our guy Andrew de Paul is going to be here later. Too awesome l yea as the Vikings apparently.
Speaker 7: Call him all pro depot. That's brilliant like that. Yeah, great, dude, so good. That's be automatic him and Will is automatic.
Speaker 2: Too easy, Yeah, too easy and his Vikings fans. I don't feel like we appreciate it enough. I do, but we've had so many kicker issues. Yeah, and now we might have the best one in the NFL.
Speaker 6: I mean he's in the conversation at least first team All Pro for for record, he's a team All Pro for our guy and Andrew.
Speaker 7: Depaulas didn't vote enough. I voted him trillion times, trying to get it to happen. Yes, Hawk playing so many times over bad kickers. We can't count on them every time they're lined up or stressed out. When he goes up there, it's it's boring because you just know it's going to get pounded right through.
Speaker 2: Even if it's an eighty three yard field goaling right. This is boring. It's going through. The Only thing that can stop the record is a camera.
Speaker 7: Oh good point, and Zacho's Twitter skills. There was a dramatic sip after well that was the one that was Yeah, that was audible. Yeah, well, thank you. I needed some coffee. It's good coffee. Now that we have what happened, Well, they got rid of the old bit and now they've got these.
Speaker 2: But isn't it all the way down the hall?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're not willing to walk all the way down the hall for waffles, but you will for coffee.
Speaker 2: Get your steps in.
Speaker 7: I don't understand you, but when I get here, it's a hard left. It's closer. So I stand there and make my coffee and then and then come all the way down here. Hard it super hard.
Speaker 2: It's good. Yeah, awesome, Good for you man, Thanks, dude, it's great. It's good. It's caribou. It's super good. You guys would be happy. You're proud of me. You would be especially. I was ordering eggs at a breakfast place a couple of weeks ago, and uh, when she asked how I would like them, I said over hard, without emphasizing hard. It's so difficult to do normally I say over hard. I just said over hard. And then my wife was like, you paused. I could tell that you wanted to. Yeah, how's it going, Chris?
Speaker 4: It's pretty good? Up about you?
Speaker 2: Excellent? Good, life is good football.
Speaker 4: Have some good football this weekend, Dave, let us.
Speaker 6: Do it almost all four. You could argue it either way? Correct, almost right?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Which one? Can't you argue both ways?
Speaker 6: I'm I'm think I think my Niners are in trouble. They just have so many injuries. I think they're in trouble almost dark. Well, but Donald's also maybe a little banged up as well. Yeah, he might not play I mean that changes a lot, but that's setting up and then are that's just a long ass injury list. But I don't I don't know about them.
Speaker 2: I don't know the other three.
Speaker 6: I could definitely see the Bears or Rams going either way.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I badly want the Bears to lose. I'm tired of their fans. We got rid of the packers. It was fun listening to wine line. My god, I've never heard it's. It's fun listening to the different wine lines around the around the country. And it's my father and last favorite bit when he's here and has a cigar sitting by the fire outside and listens to it. Our our broadcast here is just second to none, and the and our wine line awesome. That guy was actively campaigning for Lafleur to be gone. Just complete. He's got a ghost of the show. Yes, wow, and it was he sounded like he'd got into the got into the uh cocktails. Yeah, I don't know if he did.
Speaker 6: He just like they don't drink cocktails though in Wisconsin they don't do that. It's all beer, but they it's that's a good football coach.
Speaker 2: His clock management has been poor. That's a good football coach.
Speaker 6: But like, uh, Broncos and Bills could go either way, right, Patriots, Texans could go either way.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just think I think we're gonna have a good weeknd of football. Let's the first game tomorrow is going to be outstanding. We need butthole eyes to lose. Did you hear him call out that person.
Speaker 2: In the media? Yeah, he's such and can we get that audio? Can we load that in? It's worth putting in man thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sean Payton, somebody asked about Dre Greenlaw attacking downhill and he just like snaps, He's like, what do you know about that?
Speaker 2: You don't know what that means?
Speaker 6: It wasn't in no way unless see again, unless this is a Chris Thomas and Mike Zimmer situation where he just doesn't like the reporter. Right, maybe it's one of those things where they don't like each other away from room. I don't know there, But unless it's one of those situations, it was the most benign safe questions like what do you think about this? And him being back and attacking downhill and was like, what do you know about attacking downhill?
Speaker 2: You don't know?
Speaker 6: And that's that job, so he can't be like you are being richer. Yeah, he's just John Payton sucks.
Speaker 2: What is it? What is it like to have two eyeballs that are anuses?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's would have been your following, perish your Mike's I have the audio.
Speaker 3: Here, Yes, Greenlaw back ability to attack down in the run games? Is that in the timing of it?
Speaker 2: Do you want him to attack downhill? Is that? You're like, what do you know about attacking downhill in the run game? You don't know? All right, that's right, hav him attacking downhill. It's good to have a healthy Trey Greenlaw back in the game. Yeah, their quarterback.
Speaker 6: And that and that wasn't like you know he's saying a laugh and a smile.
Speaker 2: That wasn't just like him ribbing the guy. He was serious. He sounds angry. Yeah, he sounds angry. Screw him. Wanted and go rams.
Speaker 6: Just anti bears or pro rams are both? Johnson sucksh Okay.
Speaker 2: Jeez at take shake shake the hand. After the game. You won the game, Be a man, Go look him in the eyes, say good game, you won. You have nothing to be salty about. It's just so stupid. It's fine. Go in the locker room and say, ah, the packers, that's fine, but shake the man's hand and be an adult. And that's why did you see I don't know if you guys saw the It was sort of wink wink, but I McVeigh. They someone asked him about preparations for the game and whatnot and what tendencies and I'm paraphrasing, of course, and he said he's been chatting with Lafleur and they're like, what do you mean? And he smiled. He said, we're very good friends.
Speaker 7: And so I feel like or probably because John sannoy Ahole is like, here is the entire dossier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well go get him. I'm hoping. But that weather dossier. Great word, thank you, Yeah, great word. What do you think it means?
Speaker 7: Doesn't it mean like isn't it like a fancy way of seeing like a report or like a like the book on somebody or the plan?
Speaker 2: Isn't it a fancy way of saying the like plan strategy? I think you spell it. Oh, good question.
Speaker 6: A lot of people are asking you that dos e as.
Speaker 2: In the game O S.
Speaker 6: I'm not even one hundred percent sure, but I think I know that I'm not even one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't bet that I didn't.
Speaker 5: E.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say A, yeah, I was. I have no idea how you spell it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Is it not?
Speaker 6: D O S S I E R. Okay, that was my best guess, A great.
Speaker 2: Word using all my vocab e A d O S E A in the game. It's funny Chloe doing her spelling words for she has spelling test every Friday. It's cute when when there's a mistake but it's phonetically correct, then you're like, you get it, but here is why, and then you realize how goofy the language is despite being the easiest in the world, when you're like, no, this is silent, and this is silent and this letter is before this, so then you yeah, never mind, you got You've got it. You know how it sounds, and you.
Speaker 6: And these kids aren't gonna have to know how to read and write and do that? Have a I do it for you? Who cares? Why do you need knowledge anymore? His sauce just gonna have googled how do you spell dossier?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Just type into Google how do you spell dosa? How do you spell that? And then it'll tell you that you're not even close. Here, let me help you out right. Who cares voice to text? Yeah, a collection of documents about a particular person, event, or subject. We have a dossier on him. Yeah, so it just gives them the entire dossier. Here's how you beat them. Yeah, here's what I know about the Bears.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think the Rams are the better team. But the weather is going to be a factor. It's going to really really cold.
Speaker 2: Gusts to like twenty five twenty six. Who's the here?
Speaker 7: The total is fifty and a half though, which just seems fifty five zero.
Speaker 2: I feel like it might have gotten I got under that early in the week, but I don't know. It could get loose the game.
Speaker 6: It's gonna get loose because Tommy Olsen is here. We'll talk to Tommy again. No Action Pack Studio. A lot of people today between now at nine o'clock. This is the Power Drip Morning Show on the Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good morning, everybody, welcome back to the Patrick Morning. Sure here we are here, we are goad Man.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: You have ad buy. Tommy Olsen's here, John Criesol's here, John, thousands of get only EXCEPTSA.
Speaker 2: Did either of you wear Tommy John.
Speaker 3: No, I never have.
Speaker 6: I heard they're fantastic. My brother Schmol he wears them. Schmol wears Tommy John. Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 4: You're not wearing anyone at all right now?
Speaker 2: You No, I got like the really tight workout once shot.
Speaker 4: He felt like when you hugged me, you weren't wearing me.
Speaker 3: Oh really got nice legs. Tom Sussy, you know how to make my day?
Speaker 2: You do? Thank you? What are you doing the climber?
Speaker 3: Do you know old susc you know this? Why you got good calves? We carried three fifteen our whole Yeah, yeah, yeah, those those bastards are tough down there?
Speaker 2: Does your does your hat just say brill?
Speaker 3: Is that I've never shown you guys this?
Speaker 6: Look at this, Chris. It simply says brill. Only one l by the way to why why use both? Just brilla?
Speaker 4: Ain't got time for that second?
Speaker 3: Roob up north? Maybe a hat and.
Speaker 2: It just says brill. Jamaica, great song sang? Do you ever tell you? Do you know that's?
Speaker 3: What's that song?
Speaker 2: Cocomo? Yeah? Yeah, oh god one all times so good? Cripplers.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a mount Rushmore song is in a Mount Rushmore movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course for sure.
Speaker 3: One time eighteen hole straight, Me and Roz played that song on REVI.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you.
Speaker 4: And a half hours stra Come on, you got a Zach, you can do it a little farther.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 4: You can get them both.
Speaker 2: Text there we go. Just the beauty of the new cameras, right, Zach and yeah we just assumed and pray where.
Speaker 4: They don't like cameras though, huh yeah, it looks like sort of like a telescope.
Speaker 2: Or like it's going to shoot a laser at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good. Can see the nipples?
Speaker 7: Yea?
Speaker 2: Interesting what you got.
Speaker 4: On tap this weekend? They're big timers.
Speaker 3: Well, we got the Natty Championship.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm looking forward to next Monday. Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's uh all.
Speaker 2: He's going to turn it into a four day weekend.
Speaker 3: It's a bender, you know, anywhere.
Speaker 4: We're slash and schmoog.
Speaker 3: No, it's down at Fairmount last weekend. Turns out the mediocre dude Sitch is.
Speaker 2: A fantastic dude. Sitch down there, like blue collar burly Fairmont is fantastic. That is where my divorce attorney's office is and where he lives is a great place on the sign when you entered that town that.
Speaker 3: Is hidden gym down there knowing not a lot of people don't talk.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want people to know about it.
Speaker 3: Everyone wants to keep it kind of deal.
Speaker 2: He passed away.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, great bars, just fantastic. We had a part, We had a it was brial. We had a party bus, so we got after it. So what were you down there for the Pond Hockey tournament?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you plan it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Did you watch any of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So it was too warm, so it end up being in a hockey arena and uh my brother and I almost got kicked out of it because we've been drinking since the day before.
Speaker 2: So hold on, how did this all come about?
Speaker 3: Okay, Schmoll and I show up about five pm. But Schmoll's wife is from Paramount. That's how this all happened.
Speaker 4: She's a delight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's very hot, she's cool, she's tight or her friend not like that.
Speaker 2: She's like.
Speaker 3: Then and then her her cousins. She like puts together this Pond hockey tournament.
Speaker 2: So like she's like, let's go down and support him. But Friday night we just get after it.
Speaker 3: We stay at the VRBO and just get zero point six. Stayed up till five point thirty in.
Speaker 4: The morning, and it's like Pa getting kicked out of it, kicked out of church for being two churching.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: We wake up in twelve to thirty the next day and the bus is the party bus is coming at once, so we put music on, just start ripping shot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and what time were you ripping shots?
Speaker 3: Right at twelve thirty, right before we get on the bus. And then we get on the bus and we go to like Truman have you heard of Truman? Place of President? And then we went to like all these different bars, and then their game started at eight, so we had to make it till eight on the party bus.
Speaker 2: Oh, this sounds like prison. Coming off the night before and we.
Speaker 3: Were just ripping cherry bombs all day, playing bangers in the car.
Speaker 2: Were the one soaked in one?
Speaker 3: No, a cherry bomb is It's like Terry Mcgillicuddies and Red Bull. So it doesn't really do much to you. It's more it's like the placebo that you're taking a.
Speaker 2: Shot placebo, he said, and then The real cherry bombs are when you soak a bunch of cherries in one but CARDI one fifty one. Oh really those are for adult men. Yeah yeah, no, I stay in my lane.
Speaker 3: But then we go to the hockey game at eight, and my brother and I are gone and we start pounding on the glass. I'm so excited and like leaning on the glass and like making noise like we're in high school again. My god, and like yeah, they skate over and say no in the glass, and then we keep doing it, keep doing it. I just re liabilities.
Speaker 2: Did your sister in law get pissed off? Oh yeah? Oh?
Speaker 3: Everyone was like and there's there's maybe thirty five people there. Yeah, you know, like it was like back to Vegas type drunken orders and like yeah in the casino, just blending in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah no here, I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking no music and empty hockey ring. I think of that type of vibe and then eshwell and I just going nuts, Like it's a Stanley Cup game.
Speaker 2: You're a minister society.
Speaker 3: So then yeah, game's over and we're like then we go watch the Bears game and we end up staying till staying up till four. The next night or that night, and then Sunday I didn't get out of bed.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 3: And then Tuesday I was just telling the out there, go to the Gopher basketball game, run into Elizabeth Reese, who's she's one of the nicest people out made it feel like we're old fashioned friends from twenty years ago. Only played once with her on here. It was fantastic.
Speaker 2: But then un initials by the way the otherwise that was worded that you played with her once.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's a question if I played with a woman. But the whole point of the story there was a guy in the background that she went to the game with, Brooks Ballinger.
Speaker 2: This is also the best I.
Speaker 3: Love that guy, nicest guy I've ever met, and twelve out of ten good looking, nice, Oh my silver fox factor. Right, yeah, he's aging like fine wine. I like if you see him when he was winning the Roseballs. Now dog like that guy.
Speaker 2: Two more brother.
Speaker 6: Right, here's a picture. Here's all a picture that walked down the sidewalk. Elizabeth threes is walking right towards you, and fifteen feet behind her. She doesn't know, but fifteen feet behind her is Brooks Bollinger. Yeah, and you from about a block away see both of them. And as she's approaching and Brooks is approaching your she yells out, Tommy, and you just push her face to the side and speed walk to Brooks Bollinger.
Speaker 2: And sad things.
Speaker 4: She got home that night and she was down in the dumps and then her husband's like, what's wrong, babe, and she's like, I feel invisible. I need to see I.
Speaker 3: Had I had like customers with me for work and I am not kidding. For two minutes, I fully forgot what I was there because I was talking Brooks. I was like, you got you guys, go on, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what that has.
Speaker 7: And he's a badger. Oh, I know you don't care. I mean for Yeah, you're not talking about switching teams, are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a go for I think you mean switching back.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, oh man, I'll tell you what thought you guys. And then went to that game on Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: My Heaven's heartbreaker. That but like one of the I'm not like I'm partial on college basketball. That was so fun and Nico feels like his first year at PJ, like when here's a lot of potential and you're like, oh yeah, this got some good stuff going, and like the student sections all there, but they're not like coordinated yet. You can just it's a sleeping giant. It's about to blow up. It's so nice cheering Fernico as well. Great, yeah, great dude, but he seems super cool. Yeah, So that was my week So now I'm here Friday. Thanks for having me in on Friday.
Speaker 4: That was your last weekend. I haven't had that much fun in years.
Speaker 2: My last year mine.
Speaker 4: Like that was just last weekend. Yeah, no, you pick me any one of those days. He was happier than I've been.
Speaker 2: Just to recap, what time did you stay up? The first night? Oh my god? Five thirty? Second night four thirty? Oh my god. Yeah, Sunday was tough. I love staying up late, but I like, I'm a morning person, saying that's the only thing so as I've gotten older, because if I stayed up till five thirty, I still probably can't sleep past seven. If I go to bed at ten pm, I'd probably wake up six or seven. So like Vegas, there will be a time where I'm like, I need to go to bed because I want tomorrow to be awesome.
Speaker 3: Right, But I can.
Speaker 2: I can rally, but I don't want to. At forty four.
Speaker 3: Day drinking is undefeated nothing, that's fantastic, and that's what I'd love to do. But it is now that schmol and I don't live together anymore.
Speaker 2: But apparently you share a woman grows.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: No, the worst part is is because we don't want the night to end. So that's why we hear it as late as possible. Yeah, I hear you, and then we French.
Speaker 2: We go about.
Speaker 6: Okay, Tommy, Tommy, best guess the number of seconds you hugged Elizabeth Reese and a half to All right, now let's do prices, right, Cliffhanger, tell me when just say stop?
Speaker 2: When you let go? Or books Ballinger?
Speaker 6: Now are you.
Speaker 2: Holding on or are you doing a back? Are you doing a back? I'm convinced Colin Storm you wouldn't even put Tommy in the PA like this guy's too much. You have with them all beat would get it. That's good, all right, I don't know, man, that's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know it's good. You got youth, and you have energy, and you have driv We just mentioned was it yesterday? During headlines? The average age Americans say they start to lose interest in alcohol is thirty two, and you're.
Speaker 2: Howled thirty three.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: I think you're part of that average though, because I think the people that give up at twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's.
Speaker 4: Starting to lose an interest in something else. Then yeah, oh boy, it's funny, yucky.
Speaker 2: I'll just keep drinking. Then front Page Sports.
Speaker 6: His next Crystal is here, Tommy is here. Lots of people between now and nine o'clock. Initials at eight fifteen, one hundred and seven, five hundred dollars. That's so much money up for grabs, potentially with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot. That's in a couple of hours front Page Sports, after this on the fan.
Speaker 4: Fuck all right. I was listening to Dusty slave stuff when I was loading in is the best, and I love this one too, so I loaded in.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Do you ever get a fly in your car.
Speaker 1: And that flies in there for a while, you've been driving down the road, You've been driving for miles that flies all over the place in there, You've been going for miles. All of a sudden you let that fly out. We think that's like for that fly, like that fly is way away from home. Now, that'd be like going into a grocery store and coming out in Arkansas. Okay, Like dang, what happened while I was in there? That FLI has got to start a whole new life. Now do you ever do enough drugs?
Speaker 2: I think of something like that.
Speaker 6: Working Man, that's great, the comedy special last last handful of months, I've uh fallen in love Tommy with a couple of.
Speaker 2: Dudes online heard that brother.
Speaker 6: In terms of comedians, one of them, one of them I'm late to the party, and one of them is Minnesota. You gets familiar with jeff Ostmas or Jeffrey Ostmas. Holy crap, is that dude funny? And I guess he was just in town a couple of weeks ago with Tommy Brennan from SNL. They did like a really you know back in Minnesota show together. We got to get this dude on sometime. I don't know how often he stays home and does comedy from here, but if anybody here knows Jeffrey Ostmas, I'm a huge fan, uh a U or as a s m U S so maybe Asthmas, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, that's your favorite holiday, brilliant as.
Speaker 6: M Us and Jeffrey with the g the weird spelling, so funny, super clever.
Speaker 7: It's got to be Asthmis then because you're forced to be funny either like with the last name like that, you're going to be a UFC fighter or a comedian.
Speaker 6: Right man, that's awesome. But he's national now. Yeah, he's constantly touring, so, like I said, I don't know how often he's back in Minnesota, but man, he's super funny.
Speaker 2: Minnesota has a lot of funny people. Yeah, I think because our winter sucks, so like our sports team suck. The weather sucks a lot of times. It's weird right now. So yeah, well, once football ends, then it gets a little bit sad.
Speaker 3: That stretch from like super Bowl being over until Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 2: Holy hell, I know it's bad for the player's health. But once they add that extra game and then super Bowl is President's Day weekend, then I mean that shaves off one week of the sadness of.
Speaker 3: The Valentine's is nice though, it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Valentine's is great, but the week leading up to it whatever with.
Speaker 3: Saint Patrick's Day at first, like sunny Spring Day, and you get juster point six on today.
Speaker 2: It could be it could be seventy.
Speaker 3: I've had that before, Saint Paul, Saint Patrick's Day, Undefeated St.
Speaker 2: Paul Bangs Hawks Day.
Speaker 3: You remember we had that show there and like it was, it was the coolest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Where was that, Chris right? They shut downs seventh seventh? Was it for St. Patty's Day? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah it was?
Speaker 2: And the Yucky Days.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure the stage was you could see X what was excelled then and so pointed in the other direction looking down that street. I couldn't see the back of the crowd. There were so many people there.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's sweet, so great.
Speaker 4: That was a fun night, Ain't no doubt about it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Corey has the notebook out. Let's do some front page Sports. Let's let's get into it. It's not great new, but still time.
Speaker 5: Now for Front page Sports presented by Holiday Stations.
Speaker 6: Holiday Station stores for a mint of time by to get one free when it comes to monster and you can mix and match any flavors you want. To tell me, they have something called Ultra Punk Punch. Try that if you want that. You know, I haven't had it yet. I'm not sure. Yeah, give it a shot. That went mixing match with whatever you want. I do the white Monsters.
Speaker 3: You ever, when's the last time you've had like a drink with an energy, like a vodka something.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. Why do you have a monster recommendation?
Speaker 3: So I'm just I feel like like I'm classy these days, so I just don't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: You miss you missed the old day.
Speaker 3: Let's carry a classy now.
Speaker 6: I just have just fancy the sugar free colored red bulls son with it a little bit of Northland.
Speaker 2: Can't beat it.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's so good. But like now I just do espressal martinis because I feel like I'm like thirty and ju.
Speaker 2: You gotta come over for use the espresso machine. We got you.
Speaker 3: What's it like, money bags?
Speaker 7: The Winnipeg Jets beat the wild six to two, all six goals, fourteen saves on twenty shots.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: The Jets went something like thirteen minutes without even registering a shot, so it was wild domination in the first period without scoring. The wildheadn't scored, but they just were giving the Jets nothing. Then the Jets got on the board, and then they also scored two goals in the final eleven seconds of the first So geez I caught the intermission report and everybody on the broadcast was like, what just happened?
Speaker 2: We dominated and we're down three to nothing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: They were all shell shocked, like what the hell? How did it end that badly? And obviously the Wild did not recover. They go on to lose six to two thirteen minutes.
Speaker 2: With was shocked. It was something like that, right, Zach. Yeah, and it was you didn't you didn't do that after your hockey tournament that you weren't even playing in. Yeah, seriously, sorry, Zach, what were you going?
Speaker 7: And then though their first shot came on a five on three power play, that's what it took. And then they capitalized in the power play and then, as Corey mentioned, i mean, everything went the hell in the last eleven seconds, and uh so, yeah, it was a frustrating night for sure, But just like with the Islanders, I mean, they've they're losing these games, but they're not losing because they're playing horribly. They're just having some slip ups here and there and it's just costing them dearly. Isn't that more discouraging though, because it's like they're doing everything right. Is it is a lot of this attributed to Eric Sinek being out, Yeah, that's definitely not helping, and and Jonas Brodein being hurt. Now that really sucks. And the numbers are are staggering as to what they're like when Brodin is in the lineup in terms of defense. Obviously giving up six goals is a bit of an anomaly. But still, yeah, they're they're missing those guys. But I think that the good news is they did have that dominant stretch. Yes, they didn't score, but that's hockey sometimes. And yeah, I don't know. I hope the problem is, too, is the playing these teams that were bad while they're super hot. Buffalo included tomorrow at eleven thirty on Kfan. Eleven thirty's early. How long are we looking for these injuries?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 7: Uh, Jewel, I believe is going to travel with the team here in this three game road trips, so hopefully we'll get back good.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's so great to play some Jewel right now, wouldn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she was in the studio back in the day, she said, right, really fetching very pretty, very pretty cannons too, right she has boltons or no?
Speaker 2: I think those are? Those are hot? Look back then that was not hot.
Speaker 4: I don't know you, guys. I remember thinking that she was pretty on it and she had a good guys.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, perfect books.
Speaker 2: Boltons is such an underrated it's such a good term.
Speaker 4: I would like to see your topless the go.
Speaker 2: For basketball team.
Speaker 4: One more thing for something. This is from Mark out of Winnipeg. So sorry, I don't know Zach's email, and I'm hoping you can pass and pass on some love from Winnipeg for me. I know how much antagonizing he loves to give towards us and how alive the rivalry is for him, especially for any Canadian hockey. I won't pretend that I didn't love the result tonight, but we have a lot of Minnesota born players, so please know that we stand with Minnesota's and the troubles and we love you all. Let Zach know that his team is just hitting a slump and has some real skill. Doesn't I feel like a pat on the head? Don't you love that it is?
Speaker 2: It's kind of patronized. It's good though, because what is the record in the past five they've lost. They're winless in the last five times. Are tough?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, thanks Mark, We appreciate you listening to it up in Winnipeg.
Speaker 2: Would he make the right now? Big time?
Speaker 4: Winnipeg's the one right across from Detroit.
Speaker 7: Are you talking about the wild of the still the three seeds? But Vegas Golden Knights are are hocked.
Speaker 3: Who's our guy that left to go there?
Speaker 2: Hawk?
Speaker 3: Who is it rol?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he arrived in the game day productions are so awesome that the team.
Speaker 2: Is on fire. That is a coincidence.
Speaker 3: A game. Have you got you guys been to a game out there now? No?
Speaker 7: No, yeah, yes, they're the best. Even if you don't like hockey, you will or Chris Hockey, you'll like it. I'm not going to pay for the ticket.
Speaker 6: Tommy, you were saying it was electric. But this is a road game. Go for basketball at number thirteen. Illinois tomorrow at eleven am. We say Illinois. Apparently Mike Grimm in the state says Illinois. But it's tomorrow at eleven am. Yeah, you guys are being to champagne. Yes, hell yeah, No, it's kind of a dump.
Speaker 3: There's not much going on.
Speaker 2: And you and I were there. Yeah, I forget I've heard that about Northwestern, but before they've got a new stadium and stuff right for that, Like will you that.
Speaker 3: Was playing at North Saint Paul High School?
Speaker 2: Yes, there was.
Speaker 3: You could hear the beers being open. It was horrible, and then they'd grow the grass out because they're slow.
Speaker 6: Do the stadium, the Northwestern stadium when you played even it was so quiet and so dead. You could hear two drunken brothers in the stands, just beaten on stuff.
Speaker 2: Like majors and stuff.
Speaker 6: There has to be footage of that somewhere, of them on the glass in mons Fairmont.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fairmount.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are banned from the city, then.
Speaker 3: It might be we might be, But no, it ill Illinois is not the best spot in the world, not at all.
Speaker 2: All right, check this out. This is from three days ago. But who cares? Do you guys?
Speaker 6: See what happened tuesday in Arizona High school basketball?
Speaker 2: No, no, there's a kid named Adrian Stubbs.
Speaker 6: The state record for points in a game was seventy five and that has stood since the nineteen sixty five nineteen sixty six season.
Speaker 2: Wow, pretty good run.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, this kid his previous career high was fifty six.
Speaker 6: On Tuesday, he had seventy points at halftime, he scored thirty more in the third quarter and sat out the fourth. You can't sit him one hundred points. His team won one o nine to twenty five scored. How about this? So you're like, this kid much must be an unstoppable freak. He is an unranked recruit in the twenty twenty sixth class and is only offered so far from junior colleges. So I don't understand if this is just a gigantic like Fluke or the other team is just horrifically bad. But kid broke the state record by a mile and didn't play the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: Wow, twenty five points.
Speaker 7: High school, You can't totally. You got to call off the dogs a little. They won one nine, I know, but I'm saying playing that kid, playing that kid in the four, it's that balance of going, this kid's having a historic game. We got to make sure he gets that. But then like playing him in the fourth might have been a little bit.
Speaker 3: Just give it to him every play they head to one, one o nine, because that's the hot hand.
Speaker 2: Fourth quarter NBA jam he's on fire. Yeah, get it to him. Fantastic game, great game. How about that. It's gonna be a weird thing to see if he pops up every.
Speaker 3: Again like he's shooting percentages or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Or no, I didn't see in the story now but a track. But how about that? One hundred points and he only played three quarters. That's sick. That is probably had a pretty good day a school.
Speaker 3: The next imagine walking, son of a bitch. When's the last time you, guys put your letter jacket on?
Speaker 2: Why did you look at me? You think I had a letter jacket?
Speaker 3: I don't know the wildcats?
Speaker 2: You know? Here we go? When's the last time? Hand him out?
Speaker 6: Every time I go home to my parents' house, Oh, I thought you might just home on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's just a mirror. So my mom hasn't changed my.
Speaker 3: Brother and I room yet, So I just go up there and put our letters.
Speaker 2: Oh my, well that's from high school. You and Schmoll could fit in that jacket together. I bet, oh my, that thing you could cover your vehicle with it.
Speaker 3: It hugs you back when you put it on.
Speaker 6: It in there too, if I put that around my waist and just tied it as tight as I could could I jump out of a plane and safely land.
Speaker 2: Jesus flying squirrels. God.
Speaker 3: But like when I go home Monday for the for the natty, I'll wear it for the natty.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: Put on my old flat brims, small hoodies on. Great.
Speaker 10: This is your mount of Meati letter jacket. Oh yeah, yeah, the golf one. You just you don't put anything on there, you just had it. But just row how many honestly, how many patches does that thing have on it? It's covered right full, it's covered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the.
Speaker 6: Station right, Yeah, you're the Adrian stubs of Motameta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put like an on the back. It was the earnest tubs.
Speaker 9: On the back.
Speaker 3: Is pretty cocky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put like a US.
Speaker 3: I'll line of America because I was all American and put that patch on there.
Speaker 2: You should should be proud of that. Like did you have two lunches at lunch?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: So, so Eddie left. Obviously you go play at the goofs and my mom went all out for lunches. So like she's like, what do you want? I'm like, what about like steak? So she'd make me a steak and I cut it up and then I'd have like a big old like my lunches were massive, my god, steak, eggs, all that stuff, and I'd go to the foods room and like warm it up. I took foods to twice, so I was really close with the old foods lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, she.
Speaker 3: Was a great coal too fast.
Speaker 2: I'm not palling on a masking honestly.
Speaker 6: Because you ended up quitting senior year of football, correct, No, I well mentally yes, Oh, but you stayed on the whole year, so you did have a letter jacket. Oh yeah, okay, I wasn't sure if your letter because I didn't know if you junior year. Okay, Oh that's fire, Yeah, got it. I think that's great. And I lettered in track and field.
Speaker 3: What for?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Shot put?
Speaker 2: Shot puts? Okay, because the strength coach is your head. Yeah, yes, the strength, not the triple was the shot so and he loved me. Oh yeah. If they put nine man a plus and.
Speaker 3: Then you go to those yeah, the track mates play the hits if.
Speaker 2: You and if they put snacks at the end of the hundred meters dash, you would have left. Yeah. Yeah, I'd be an Olympian. God, that's great. I wonder what lunch is like nowadays for kids. Actually, I checked in on this.
Speaker 3: They still got Italian Dunkers. They still got Otis spunk Myer chocolate chip cookies. Remember those best.
Speaker 7: Spunky Johnson in Iraq? We had unlimited spark. I mean it was I drive a Fellujah with you. I don't recommend riding with me.
Speaker 2: Oh, Tommy, you drive everywhere. First bunk.
Speaker 6: Mister Z is Next, we'll talk film, Jeff Tait in like forty minutes, Andrew Dapaul and like, I don't know, an hour and a half or so.
Speaker 2: This is the power of trimining. Joe on the fan.
Speaker 4: We welcome back Arch your Mind show.
Speaker 6: She talks with film with mister Z. I don't know what's going on in the theaters. We can ask him. I guess right, why not? Mister Z joins every Friday? Hi, mister Z, Hey guys, what's up?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Let us know what's going on here, because the only one that I'm seeing is what twenty eight years later? The Bone Temple ninety four percent? Anybody here seen any of those movies? The is this like the third or fourth I saw the first one and I liked it or not, I liked it is a long time ago. Yeah, they're scared zombie movies. Yeah, yeah, it was good. I started two movies this week.
Speaker 2: You saw is this thing on?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yea on?
Speaker 7: I saw.
Speaker 4: Songs sung Blue?
Speaker 2: Oh the.
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 3: Neil Diamond?
Speaker 4: Neil Oh?
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: Jackman?
Speaker 6: But well, let's start with the twenty eight years later mister z the Bone Temple, Ray Fines apparently terrifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seems to have its niche. I'm I love horror movies. I'm zombie movies are are okay, and for me, twenty years Later is worth you know, it's worth watching if you're into zombie films. It's getting way more of a plot, you know, because yeah, we're on our what the first one's a long time ago, and then we've had a up real recently, so so it's definitely fans of the genre, we'll enjoy it very rated r like like all the twenty eight years later.
Speaker 2: Okay, is this the weekend that The Lord of the Rings is back in the theaters as well? Yeah? Yeah, from Fathom they're doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's kind of the marathon they're doing the first on Fridays, the second on Saturdays, and the third on Sunday. Yeah, they're releasing them back out there, and it'll do, it'll do. You know, it has its it has its audience that'll come out and in fact, some places they are selling out.
Speaker 6: So it's kind of cool, fantastic, right, one of the best trilogies of all time.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you just feel it when you're watching that movie. But I remember screening the movie a long time agoing thinking what are the rings, you know, when before it came out it was a gap. Should be good if you're a fan kind of for nerds, and then you watch it and you're like, oh, this is awesome, Like this is not just for fans of Tolkien, you know, and that. So yeah, you could just feel it watching the movie, how good it was?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: So you you were texting me the last week or so saying you were really excited to talk about a specific movie, tell us what it is and why.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a movie called Iron Lung coming out and I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Not I don't have anything to do with that.
Speaker 5: I wish I did, because for years Hollywood has kind of lost its way the generic term Hollywood. They don't really know who to make movies for. They keep going back and making Indiana Jones movies and goes, you know, and my kids, young kids just.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 5: Tom Cruise may be great, he may have a lot of goes, but my eighteen year olds don't have any interest in who Tom Cruise is. But I've been waiting because when Free Guy came out Free Guy, if you remember that Ryan Reynolds, Free Guy will be The thing that my kids were talking about was about a one minute scene where four YouTubers were in it, and that was all they could talk about. I thought, oh, so this is the new stars and I could wait for Hollywood to latch onto that.
Speaker 2: And they never did.
Speaker 5: There's never been a movie with any of the even mister beasts who's everywhere like and so Mark A. Plier And to half the people listening, they have no idea this is and the other half that's he's a huge star. Mark Plier is making this movie called Iron Lung, based on a video game, and he made it himself, no backing, no nothing, no studio, literally no studio. And it started on a couple hundred screens and it's going to open wide and it will be the number one picture that week on January thirtieth. Because they're harnessing the name of the YouTube gods, and so I've been we needed somebody to slap Disney in the face and say, listen, this is who the stars are. Stop making movies for fifty year olds, and we need to get the sixteen year olds back out. So iron long mark a plier for those who know. Jack Septekai also involved, based on a really weird dark video game, and I believe he may have set the record for the most faked blood used in a movie. Not sure, es Okay, I'm excited to me culturally, it's a big deal to see to get people out in to if we're going to continue this theater business.
Speaker 6: All right, what about the rest of the spring for the rest of us old people that want to see the other movies that don't have YouTubers in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 5: Isn't it great though to have movies like to be old enough to go, you know, like when you're a kid and you're going to end Sino Man to see Polly Shore or something like that, and the grown ups are like that's the biggest must of garbage I've ever seen in my life. You know, it's ours. This is our movie, not yours, and Minecraft showed that last year. You know, Hoppers is not not for grown us.
Speaker 2: Hoppers. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 5: Just feels real. This feels like a big deal, like Pixar after l e Ohs and Disaster. I feel like Hoppers is kind of when we get back Scream seven into Hoppers and then April Michael is going to be a giant movie, maybe People Off the Radar and then the Super Mario Galaxy. So we have about four pictures coming out. It's going to be really slow for about four weeks and then we're going to hit it running hard. What's Michael but the Michael Jackson Sorry, it's a not a documentary, it's a it's a movie based on Michael Jackson's life, and it's tracking like crazy, like hundreds of millions of dollars. So because of that season, that's an interesting character to make a movie out of a real studio movie. So that'll be bigger than people think.
Speaker 2: Yeap. Is it a glowing like positive view of him or is it a more honest look at his life.
Speaker 5: I would say I haven't seen it, but from what I know about it, it's going to be I think it's going to be accurate. I would guess they're going to stay away. There's no reason to get into the child stuff. I'm guessing, but it is not going to just be an ad for Michael Jackson. It's definitely going to have ups and downs in it. So yeah, I think it's going to be relatively accurate.
Speaker 6: I know this is early for reviews, but to Michael, the Bone Temple is twenty percent on rot it.
Speaker 5: Wow, Michael the Bone Temple. Oh I get it. Oh sorry, yeah, that was my bone.
Speaker 2: Took me a second.
Speaker 6: All right, anything else we gotta keep our eye on in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Before next couple of weeks, but a couple of re releases and a ham that will be coming out. A few people that missed some of the Oscar stuff will be rolling back out and Mercy comes out. Oh, Weathering Heights is going to be on Valentine's that we can talk about that sometimes day will be something that will be the next big release.
Speaker 4: So really quick question for you, going back to song Sung Blue, did you see that movie?
Speaker 5: No, never saw song. I've seen the documentary funny enough, the actual movie, the original yeah right right, which is really heartbreaking as well.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you, I walked in there and thinking I was going to be seeing a feel good movie about it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't believe how sad that movie is. I can't believe. I had no idea what the hell is going to happen? And halfway through the film, I'm like, what just happened?
Speaker 5: And it's truth and You're like, how much more can happen to these people?
Speaker 4: Way more happens to those poor bastards?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Here, yeah, yeah it is. If it wasn't a true story, it would seem like too exaggerated.
Speaker 4: I said the exact same thing. If that wasn't based on a true story, I'd be like, what are you guys doing? That's ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Right Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, good good movie, though, I mean the decmentary is interesting, and I get it's hard for me to see a lot of the stuff, right. The holidays were really really busy, and I sometimes take a little break and don't get to see I didn't even get I never got to see Marty Supreme either, so I have some catching up to do.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah, everybody's raving about that. And back to Hamnett for a second.
Speaker 6: I've heard so many people say it's essentially one of the best acted movies in the last handful of years, but it's like unrelentingly crushing that.
Speaker 2: It's just the most depressing movie. Well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the setting, the setting of the period piece is Oh, I'm trying to remember it han't It was a long time ago, but yeah, it is. It's it's it's really good. It's funny because it's very similar to Weathering Heights. As far as you know, there's movies that are corny and cheesy like Him that looked could have been terrible, but when you make it and it feels real and honest. So yeah, yeah, in a lot of rain, it seems.
Speaker 2: Like all right.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's it's worth seeing though.
Speaker 2: Thanks mister Z.
Speaker 6: Appreciate it, man, Yes, thanks later, I love you at mister z movies on Twitter if you want to argue with him. Where he's the sant Cloud guy.
Speaker 4: Address right here.
Speaker 3: I thought you lived in Vegas.
Speaker 6: No, he goes through those conventions in Vegas to like see all the movies and pography.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kiss babies you know good guy? Yeah, really good, great dude.
Speaker 6: Man so song Sung Blue surprisingly depressing as well.
Speaker 4: It looks it's also well done.
Speaker 6: It looked from the trailer it looked like, hey, you want to see Kate Hudson Hugh Jackman do like a cover band of movies.
Speaker 2: It looked like it was a cheesy rom com. It's it's not even close.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I can't. I had no idea. I thought it was the exact same thing. I didn't know going in that it was based on true story, and then Son of a Bitch, you can't believe it, and it just keeps piling on. It's like, let's take the worst life luck you've ever seen and make a movie out of it and just make you feel when you leave the theater like, at least I'm not that poor son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't stop, and it's the.
Speaker 4: Truth, all the things that happened.
Speaker 2: Is it really?
Speaker 6: Jackman's movie is Kate Hudson's movie is truly fifty.
Speaker 4: It truly is fifty to fifty and it's a roll The Dice who had a worse life. It's unbelievable, unrelenting.
Speaker 2: It's so well like to but my god, so they sung the songs but they were blue. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there was a lot of like that other movie had a lot of blood. You should see this one, really.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 3: What's this Sydney Sweeney movie that came out House my hoods?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is there like a sex scene in there?
Speaker 6: I don't know, But they're always going to do a sequel because it made a ton of money. Oh really, but she's she's you know, she's her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she won Golden globes from God.
Speaker 3: Well, what's Euphoria coming out? That's got to be coming out?
Speaker 6: Well, Tommy, I don't know. If you've seen the trailer, you're not gonna like it. Yeah, have you seen the trailer?
Speaker 2: I hate it. I'm a big fan of that dude.
Speaker 6: That's my point is in the trailer for You four You season three, it appears that Sydney Sweeney's character is now an OnlyFans model, and it showed very little Jacob Alordi, very little.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's sessanized boat. That's both our whole.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god, you even hited.
Speaker 2: And did you see what she was dressed up as? No, she's she's dressed up as like a dog. Yeah, paid, she's paid for that. I did.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to cut it up and find it because I'm scrolling through about an hour footage.
Speaker 2: Did you find it? But I found it? Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Zach found the footage of Tommy and Eddie, you know, mostly Eddie.
Speaker 2: It was it was the one that got.
Speaker 3: He didn't. He's the one that got. I don't want to throw Hi under the bus.
Speaker 2: Footage of it, and he was the one that didn't. Correct quiet. How clear is the video is that it's I mean it's not the clearest, but it's it's clear enough. And you can see that clear, right, yeah, clear clear? Yes, Well the other stuff that's very he has a metal ring.
Speaker 3: So it was like really loud on the old glass.
Speaker 4: God, honestly, you know, in your heads, were you like this is the best people are laughing.
Speaker 3: There's Game seven Stanley Custer, and you thought.
Speaker 4: Everybody was with you, but in reality, everybody.
Speaker 3: Ruined everybody's night.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're so such large human beings. That's just makes it even worse.
Speaker 6: Most of the people, most of the people in that on hockey tournament said I had more fun at Song Sung Blue. Yes, this is depressing watching these two idiots. Zach, are you posting that video somewhere again?
Speaker 7: I gotta cut it up, I gotta zoom into. It's like a but I try to get it. You find it live barn.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I would have guessed Zach had a password for live bar.
Speaker 7: What I paid forty bucks for it? But it's well worth it just for this. Yeah, oh wight it off. What really matters is after this.
Speaker 2: This is the Power Trip morning show on the fan.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, It's six forty two.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chris. So you were talking about Song Song Blue.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then during the break at the end there we were talking about Hugh Jackman and Kate Hudson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Tommy goes, Who's who's Kate Hudson? Again? How do I know that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: We get to you know, ten how to lose a guy in ten days? So then I bring up the Google images shaking off on a flight right now my freaking microphone.
Speaker 6: Sorry, So I bring up the Google images of Kate Hudson. He's like, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know who that is. My dad's Goldie Han's daughter.
Speaker 3: He's like, who's Goldiehan?
Speaker 2: Again? Like from Overboard? He's like, I've never seen it. So then I google Goldie Han. He's like, was she hot back in the day?
Speaker 6: And I find a picture and he's like, geez, I'm like, dude, you should see Overboard.
Speaker 2: It holds up. It does And then right before.
Speaker 6: You just said words, Chris, like two seconds before, he sincerely asked the room, hey, guys, Kurt Russell or Goldie Han, and then he goes, he's probably got Tommy. The rest of us are voting for Goldie Kurt Russell in his prime.
Speaker 3: Holy hell you see that guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Overboard tom Tommy.
Speaker 6: He plays a carpenter who basically has his shirt off half the movie working on stuff Overboard.
Speaker 2: Fantastic movie.
Speaker 3: What's it about?
Speaker 4: Uh, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: He's a he's a handyman who gets wronged by Goldie Han and she faults ham Stay with me. She falls off a boat and gets amnesia a lot like Muppets take Manhattan, and he sees an opportunity to basically swoop in and kidnap her in no sense, and claim that, oh no, that's my wife, and then makes her cook and clean and punishes her basically for being so rude to him.
Speaker 2: It's a terrible plot in.
Speaker 6: Criminal, but there's a lot of laws that are broken, and it's it's it's it's problematic, but fantastic film. They design a mini golf course, they fall in love, you'll love it and again Dean Prophet played by Kurt Russell, will be shirtless half.
Speaker 2: The movie building stuff. He's a carpenter. Yeah.
Speaker 3: For that reason, I'm in Shark Tank.
Speaker 4: I'm being told by the way that that movie Housemaids has some sex in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I heard there's like a scene in there, like that's the reason the husbands go apparently to watch the girl on girls scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently there's Sydney and Amanda that sat here. Is that right? It's like an.
Speaker 3: Instagram some thing.
Speaker 6: Everyone's it's like, just not on your Instagram though, Tommy, all right, then I have a question to Amanda in Sydney in that movie, right, And I have a question Sydney Sweeney or Kurt Russell.
Speaker 3: Oh see, now we're asking the tough ones score is it? You don't have to Yeah, we're all surprised about Prime Kurt Russell. Not Kurt Russell now like Overboard era, No Prime Prime Kurt Russell is up there. But no, you guys come on Sydney's like Sidney.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry we didn't how dare us?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: All right, really matters, what really matters has brought to you by your friends and Ovo Lasick and Lens get Lasik.
Speaker 2: It'll change your life with doctor Mark Lobanof and doctor David White. All right, and Lens, you found me.
Speaker 7: So I just sent you a link, cord, don't share publicly, just go on your It just gives you an undelayed feed on the day.
Speaker 2: I'm going up on the computer.
Speaker 4: Thanks for the rest of us.
Speaker 2: And well, no, you're gonna see you already have the link. I got it, So I'm delayed.
Speaker 4: I'm delayed.
Speaker 7: And then if you guys, I don't know, I want to crowd around the computer in there.
Speaker 4: Corey, if you wonder what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: This is good seeing of it because I I barely kind of remember.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you're still you're wearing the brill hat and the first part of the clip is not hit but being in the glass it's more of just kind of a heated rivalry type thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Tommy and Eddie we go it works at the at the hockey game, pounding. Oh dude, there's.
Speaker 2: Nobody found this.
Speaker 4: There's no one else.
Speaker 2: Look at the.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm looking poor sas they are a good time.
Speaker 2: I guess we could.
Speaker 4: They're slapping each other on the chest. Now he's now he's what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: And now they're being asked to sit down.
Speaker 2: Edie starts banging on the glass.
Speaker 4: Eddie, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: And the only other look at.
Speaker 4: Everybody's heads down except for Tommy, who was clapping, and Eddie's trying to get him riled up.
Speaker 2: So far it's pretty tame, though. Watch now he's up again. Now he's hitting the glass a little bit harder.
Speaker 4: Now he's getting harder.
Speaker 2: And then oh.
Speaker 4: What oh oh, here comes somebody.
Speaker 2: Yep, please stop. Oh that's a lady.
Speaker 4: She said please stop.
Speaker 6: So one of the players like, stop it in the class, and he does it again. He's still tapping, and this goes out, this basic tapping. Still tapping.
Speaker 2: There it is, Tommy, You're not doing any of the tapping.
Speaker 3: It's all turns out I was acting classy.
Speaker 7: I kicked you off for that though, turns almost almost kicked because that wasn't even that bad.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: Turns out I'm growing up.
Speaker 2: That was very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's not push it was I was really classy.
Speaker 2: You are classy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I thought it was going to be more aggressive than that. I thought he was really going to bang on the glass that was just constantly tapped.
Speaker 2: That wasn't too bad. I would say that might have been annoying, but it wasn't egregious. And he was enthusiastic, which sometimes these events and I'm not going to judge because I wasn't at the events forever, but it's good to have people who care and are trying to have fun. And that was that was a lot more harmless than you led it to believe. In knowing you and seeing certain situations, I expected the worst.
Speaker 3: You know, when you've been drinking for six, seven, eight hours in a few years, but you know, but like so in my head, I just got really scared when that girl yellow us and that that girl is Cam's cousin. So I was like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 7: Got on the bench by the way, and skater of the entirely, no, entirely across the ice.
Speaker 2: You guys were yelling obscenities, right, Okay, then if there's kids.
Speaker 3: There upset, you don't think we always say who wants to f like your thing?
Speaker 2: Casino? We're only twenty one year olds?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, fair amount camp grounds, a lot of kids around, good spots, all right.
Speaker 2: Mistakes were made. Mistakes were made.
Speaker 6: I think though, based on how mostly tame Ed was hammering the glass there. If that place was packed, no one would have even noticed. But it was because it was so empty and you guys were being loud and obnoxious and tapping the glass. It was so obvious, maybe on my head so.
Speaker 3: Much because we were so loud and there was not much else.
Speaker 4: And if I may, if you guys don't mind, I want to make the obvious statement here. The thing that I noticed, well well Ed was tapping on the glass was how sad Tommy was that Cess was sitting besiding, because if she hadn't been there, all hell would have broken loose. But she was holding the leash. If you know what she was keeping, Tommy would have gone on the ice. Yeah, he would have been up there beside him pounded on the glass.
Speaker 2: But mom was there?
Speaker 4: Am I right Tom's or not?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah you might yeah, she might have been talking, talking, talking some sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you would have got a rough talking, you would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So thank god she was there because.
Speaker 6: You both in jail still and Schmole's dressed like John Cusack and say anything, yeah, holding up a boombox.
Speaker 2: You get in trouble down the call my guy Mike Edmund. You'll be good. Oh yeah, yeah, you'll be in good hands. Good attorney, great atturney. I mean Cecil'll take half, but you'll be in good hands. No, no, I don't mean that he'll get you out of jail or get you divorced. He is a jack of all trade back guy down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, paramounta yeah, yeah, well think I want do you know when you live like the anxiety? The next day you're good.
Speaker 2: I'm clean.
Speaker 6: There, you're clean, You're very The Wolves are at the Rockets to night at eight thirty. The Wolves are twenty seven and fourteen. This is game two of a four game road trip. They beat Milwaukee the Drunken Skan. He's one thirty nine to one oh six. A couple of days ago. They are at San Antonio tomorrow, been at Utah Tuesday. Then the Wolves finally come home Thursday against the Chicago Bulls.
Speaker 2: They're kind of the opposite of the Wild right now. They are hot, red hot. I had said when I was in here last week, how serious of a team they seem. Which is what makes it frustrating, is how unseerious they appear to be at times. They're all business, and that when Aunt Sap and Rudy was suspended, they were not playing games. They were all but that was awesome. That was, in my opinion, the best sign of things to come. Well see what WILLI matters though, is.
Speaker 4: This is enough on the state. In nineteen nineteen, the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitutions ratified prohibiting the manufacturer, sale, and or transportation of intox kitting liquors. Prohibition began on this day, yep, nineteen ninety.
Speaker 6: I would bet the average American can tell you what about two maybe three amendments are by number, right, most people know what the second Amendment is.
Speaker 2: I think most people know what the First Amendment is.
Speaker 6: Maybe just because they're used to the phrase, they know the fifth Amendments but that may maybe it's in.
Speaker 2: Terms of I don't think the eighteenth as well. No, I everyone knows what prohibition is, but not sure what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If you said, like, what's the thirteenth Amendment, I would say almost no one knows that first amendment, second amendment?
Speaker 2: Maybe fifth? Right? Maybe yeah? Can anybody name by number?
Speaker 6: Not just you know, other people might know, like the what the amendments are, but I'm saying actually connecting it to the number itself.
Speaker 2: It's probably about right which one is thal shall not kill exactly? See, you're all over it. One of the wild things I learned doing bourbon tasting around Kentucky was that during Prohibition they would write prescriptions for it because it was going to kill the industry otherwise. And there was a place we went to at Barnstown that had a tasting room. They had bottles that were from then that had the prescription label on it. Insane cool.
Speaker 3: You imagine the speakeasies though. Just think about that, right, So you're already breaking the law one being there, and then you're like that mysterious guy. It was probably so horny down there could have been well you think about like a mysterious five and you're like, this is breaking the lawn.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, but gets tucked hide if you've been drinking too, Like I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I know, but like, think how great that was a sneak and you could just finally get point six. It was probably the best.
Speaker 2: I prefer not having to sneak, like when.
Speaker 3: You snuck out when you're like in eighth grade and you're just horny for no reason.
Speaker 2: When my dad would be weed whacking in the backyard around the shot and plank plank playing hitting stros light cads, He's like, son of a bitch, don't be taking my bear. Go take your friend's dad's beer, not mine. God stros light.
Speaker 3: Just like when you're when you're doing something wrong. That's the whole thing about it, you know you like that, huh yeah, maybe I got maybe maybe or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jan he was Kurt Russell's screwdriver. God, good morning, Parish money. Well.
Speaker 4: I love waking up the conversations like this.
Speaker 2: And there's a video of Temmy and his brother I've got to see. It's bad and it's mostly yeah, almost completely. You know this video of them. You don't have to see that. I don't want a boring one. All right?
Speaker 6: We mentioned the Wild lost sixty two. They are at Buffalo tomorrow, but they lost last night to the Jets.
Speaker 2: What really matters is this?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, hmm I do we do that one?
Speaker 2: That was bad? That was worse?
Speaker 4: Oh, here's here's one for you, saucy, saucy, Yes, sir. For some reason, History on the Stab from the History Channel always throws in serial killers just for you.
Speaker 2: Albert Fish, Oh god, oh man, bad one. That guy's a real jerk, cereal guy. That's a isn't that a? Yeah? Real bad.
Speaker 4: He was executed at Sing Sing Present in New York. They called him the more Maniac, one of America's most notorious and disturbed killers. Authorities believe that Fish killed as many as ten people below the age of eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went to the electric chair with it great anticipation, telling guards it will be the supreme thrill. It's the only one I haven't had in my life.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 4: They killed him on this day. And what year do you think that was? Because this is gonna blow your mind?
Speaker 2: Eighteen ninety Oh no, I.
Speaker 4: Guess I won't. Nineteen thirty six, Oh I didn't know it was that long ago, to be honest with.
Speaker 7: Me, after prohibition ended. Yes, yeah, three years. Yeah, this will shock you. Starr knew a lot about him. He I think when he got electrocuted, he had so many he was like a is it a masochist when you're super into pain?
Speaker 2: Yes, he had like.
Speaker 7: In his like bladder from putting him down as you read throw what. Yeah, he killed somebody, a young woman and then wrote in detail to the parents a letter terrible.
Speaker 2: He kills about it? Yeah he would, Yeah, he would. He did some weird things.
Speaker 3: What is that called zacho sounding?
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, I think that's a whole different thing. But he would, uh yeah, hit him. He hit himself repeated with a nail studded paddle, inserted wool, dowsed, dowsed with lighter fluid into his Yeah, set it a light.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know that there's the Eighth Amendment. But during the process of electrocution they should have just a little bit stopped. But maybe he would have liked it would have been like edging. He would have liked. But you wanted to hurt, You want him to suffer, and then let's let's give.
Speaker 6: The man a little credit. The art of a handwritten note has been lost. That's hard for you because you take pride in your handwriting. I bet mine's better than Albert fishes when they ran, when they cut the the individual letters out of a magazine or newspaper and glue them.
Speaker 2: No one does that anymore.
Speaker 6: Well, that takes time. Nobody has suppose. Yeah, yeah, you'd have to have a magazine subscription. Chris is the only person left that could do a ransom note.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a few mementoilet, I got a couple.
Speaker 2: I subscribed to the TV Guide. Man, that's very, very true.
Speaker 6: I love it, Tommy. Awesome having bonus Tommy today. Yeah, I'm glad you could make the switch.
Speaker 2: Man. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: I love you guys. I will be back to normal next week, I promise.
Speaker 2: Well you can go to Miami. I think you'll be in on your normal day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well said, do you think Miami or you're just cheering for Miami.
Speaker 3: I think Miami beats him by about ten pos.
Speaker 2: You are crazy, that right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If anyone wants to eat im man, I do. Okay, just like one hundred dollars, one hundred dollars and I have to give you what seven and a half?
Speaker 4: Yep, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Then what about seven? Good chance for the push if we do seven?
Speaker 4: Seven is too many, right, okay?
Speaker 6: Jeff tape in a second more with Mark Parrish Andrew to Paula in like forty five minutes initials in eight to fifteen.
Speaker 2: This in the Power Trip Morning show on the Fan