Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Shannon's got a big decision to make, and she wants us to help her with this decision because her daughter definitely has not helped her at all with this.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is the season of the Bob, and I don't mean vibrators.
Speaker 4: By the way, A lot of people think that would say Bob.
Speaker 3: That's not a person. It's like, it's hair, the season of the Bob, haircut.
Speaker 1: You would not be talking about the female love device.
Speaker 3: As I said that out loud, I was like, wait, people are going to get the wrong idea.
Speaker 4: No, I mean haircut.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that one the season of the Bob or what no Bob oh battery operated. Oh, I just need to clarify, that's not what I'm talking about, talking about hair. I have been thinking about chopping my hair and getting a little chin link Bob, and so all my friends are encouraging me to do it. I asked you Anna in the studio the other day about doing it. I was showing you some Instagram pictures that I had saved keV. You and I talked about it in Vegas. I'm like, should I do it? Or should I just let my hair grow, And so I mentioned something to my liven year old sweet daughter yesterday and Lucy was like, you are going to look ugly?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, She's like, it will look so ugly.
Speaker 1: At least you know she's honest.
Speaker 4: I'm like, my eleven year old is bullying me.
Speaker 2: Right, So when women change their look, when they change the style, I mean, I guess guys kind of probably lament over it. How long does it take for you to say, all right, I'm doing this because that's a big move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't go back.
Speaker 4: You can't go back.
Speaker 3: My hair does grow fast, and I feel like every two years I chop my hair and I'm getting the itch. And when I get the itch, I just have to do it or else I keep thinking about it. So I have an appointment tomorrow at one society in Northville, and I'm like, I need to get my hair caught, I need to get my hair colored.
Speaker 4: I might as well just do it while I'm there.
Speaker 5: Two things, One, you should absolutely do it. I want you to go jawbone live, cut it crazy short. And two women can just go get a wee if they don't like it.
Speaker 3: If I hated it that much, I get extensions, but I'm not gonna I'm just saying, if you don't like it, you can get some clipballs or something.
Speaker 1: Is this or when is the last time that you've had your hair that short.
Speaker 4: Like really short? Maybe wasn't I got married?
Speaker 1: Oh was that short? Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was pretty short?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I do.
Speaker 3: I do it every now and again, and my hair grows so fast.
Speaker 5: Is there any other hesitation other than Lucy saying you look ugly?
Speaker 3: I I don't think Wes loves me was short hair?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He never really comments, and when he doesn't, he notices everything, like I could, you know, paint my fingernails a different color and he notices immediately. So if he doesn't comment, I always think, oh he doesn't like it.
Speaker 1: So the last time you had short hair, he wasn't commenting.
Speaker 4: I don't think he commented.
Speaker 1: You know, you have been vocal about his look.
Speaker 4: So oh the slip back, Yeah, he's doing this slick back thing.
Speaker 1: Jessica, Hi, Hi, so I texted in and then also first time, long time, so so excited to be talking to you guys.
Speaker 3: But I am one hundred percent pro bob Haircott.
Speaker 4: I the thing right now, Jon, just like you.
Speaker 1: I love short hair.
Speaker 6: I like I always get a short bob and then I grow it out, and then I get sick of it, and then I get a bob all over again, and every.
Speaker 1: Time I always get so many compliments. So I say, absolutely do it.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's put you in AI and just see how I look. That's actually a great idea out of bob. I don't look. That is great. I love.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you ever you ever do the uh trying on like a nice outfit like a suit or something like that, and you can actually see what you would look like. No, No, it's some of the suits that you'll you can get on, like State and Liberty and stuff like that. You can actually, if you want to, you can AI yourself wearing those things. No, yeah, you try that out.
Speaker 1: What's up? Ballast? How you doing good? How are you good?
Speaker 2: Shannon's daughter says that Shannon would look ugly if she got her hair cut.
Speaker 1: What do you think she should be?
Speaker 6: Shannon would look so pretty. It's the summer I turned pretty, you know, when Bollie cut her hair and have the bob you got conray interesting.
Speaker 3: I love this reference. By the way, if you watch the show, you totally understand.
Speaker 6: Everybody is You're gonna look so so good.
Speaker 2: Shannon, Shannon, are you behind on the Kevin?
Speaker 6: You can grow it back if she don't don't like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is my entire Instagram feed like you know how you go to your Explorer page, it's literally.
Speaker 1: Just Bob's When did the Bob become the Bob?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: When did it become popular?
Speaker 4: You know, it's like in and out all the.
Speaker 1: Time, unbelievably popular on TikTok right now because there's a Nicki Minaj song where it's like everybody knows about the Bob Bob and people are just making crazy videos about it. Okay, you can do a TikTok. There you go. What's up, Grace?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 6: How are you race?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Good morning? So, Shannon, have you thought about putting a picture of you and chat GPT and.
Speaker 4: Having it what Kea said that said, yeah, do it and you see it for everything.
Speaker 1: Let people voll hey, Bianca, why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: Grab a picture as Shannon and put it in chat GPT and let's see what the bob looks like on her all right? Well, photo should do a little by the way, you know what they do, though it screws it up. I put my picture in there and asked it to like kind of blend some stuff. It makes me like, look like I've got a deformed set of cheeks, like I've got like I'm, you know, squirrel with a bunch of nuts. Hold on a second, Melinda is on the phone with us right now, and I think Melinda is how how old are you, Melina? Your name is Melina. Molina's eleven, right.
Speaker 6: I don't think you should get a bob.
Speaker 3: See, that's what I'm telling you. Younger girls think women with short hair are old and ugly.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Yeah?
Speaker 6: My grandma has a ball from.
Speaker 1: So does Kloe Kardashian, and she looks great. Bleina, don't you love your grandma though?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't think her hair looks too good.
Speaker 2: You want to Blena, get to school, Have a great day, guys, all right?
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: B