Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five it's six fifty five five, six fifty five, five, six fifty.
Speaker 2: We have a new champion. She's going for two in a row today. Her name is Marnie. Yesterday she won for the first time. Marnie, tell us everything about you. What's the story?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I am a mom of three kids, six grandchildren.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, and four grand puppies. Oh boy, okay, all right, well, it's good to have you back here today. You're gonna be taking on Tiffany from Ipseil Lanny. She has taken her kids to school and then she's off to a dentist appointment. Hi, Tiffany, good morning, morning.
Speaker 1: The street.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lock Marnie up in a sound perferio, So Marnie say goodbye.
Speaker 1: It's bye all right.
Speaker 2: Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. He always goes to the champion, Marnie. Are you ready? Yes, Tiffany or Tiffany. I'm sorry, Tivvy. Oh that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I screwed up. It's a new person. Tiffany. Are you ready? All right? Here you go? Question number one.
Speaker 2: The most recent Netflix roast of this comedian had almost fourteen million people watching. Which comedian got roasted? Question number two?
Speaker 1: Cardi B.
Speaker 2: Kendrick and Mariah the Scientist led this year's nominations for the BET Awards.
Speaker 1: What does b e T stand for Blackment Television? Question number three?
Speaker 2: Sierra Miller is hitting back at Amanda Betula and West Wilson in the new trailer for the reality show reunion of this show that's on Bravo? What show are we talking about? I gotta I got it one now, I gotta stump that for a second. So, so, which show that is on Bravo? Or Sierra Miller and Amanda Bettula and West Wilson in the trailer Room three?
Speaker 1: Pass on that one, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number four Shannon reported in the Dirties yesterday that this pizza chain is bringing back its nostalgic plastic red cups, salad bars, and jukeboxes. What pizza chain is it? And question number five. Timothy Chalome, Jimmy Fallon, and Ben Stiller were among the celebrities that were sitting courtside for Game one at the Eastern Conference Finals. What team were they all cheering on?
Speaker 1: Said Calves?
Speaker 2: Calves, all right, let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: Not a great showing for I'm kind of right in the middle. Three, All right, here we go, Mary.
Speaker 2: Question number one, The most recent netflixed roast of this comedian had almost fourteen million people watching.
Speaker 1: Which comedian got roasted? Kevin Hart? Yes? Question number two. Cardi B.
Speaker 2: Kendrick and Mariah the Scientist led this year's nominations for the BET Awards.
Speaker 1: What does b e T stand for Black Entertainment Television?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Sierra Miller is hitting back at Amanda Betula and West Wilson in the new trailer for this reality show reunion. What Bravo show are we talking about? Oh, summer House. Both of you guys missed that stays two to two. You got to get at least one of these next ones right to remain our champion, or both of them right to get a clean win.
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 2: We reported yesterday in The Dirty that this pizza chain is bringing back the nostalgic red plastic cups, salad bars, and jukeboxes. Which pizza chain is it?
Speaker 1: Pizza Hut? Pizza Huts?
Speaker 2: And question number five, Timothy Shallow May Jimmy Fallon and Ben Stiller were all sitting courtside for Game one of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Speaker 1: Which team were they cheering on? Oh, I am going to say the Cavaliers.
Speaker 2: No, both of you guys said that the New York Knicks final score three to three. Wow, man, that was a nail bier there. Came down to it, three to three. Tie. Marnie, you got your second win. You know what, nobody remembers the second win. When you're a fifteen time champion. They will have no clue that you only won by such a short margin. And Tiffany, nobody will remember that you only got three rights, but you will remember it when you're eating at Ford's garage. We're gonna set you up with a gift card there. Okay, all right, good luck, good luck with the dentist today. I hope that everything goes well, and Marnie will see you tomorrow morning. And we got just a couple more matches before we take a long Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good. Have a good one in the Morning's five is sick fifty five five