Speaker 1: Real quick.
Speaker 2: Shannon wants to bring up a topic about guys and their nails.
Speaker 3: No, not guys nails.
Speaker 1: Oh guy, No.
Speaker 3: Kevi and I were just talking about this, and I think that's remember when I asked you the other day, I was like, well, I just got mine done yesterday because I had asked you. I was like, my nails look so crappy and I normally am very good about it, and and you go, yeah, I noticed. I'm like, wait, is this a thing that is like a big deal to guys that guys notice.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't classify it as a big deal, but it is definitely something that I noticed, And I judge you.
Speaker 1: He goes, He goes jail.
Speaker 3: The polish is coming off your your left index finger, Like, how do you know that they were critiquing?
Speaker 4: The worst thing that I see in women are when they need a fill in, like start separating and you can see like they're real. I'm telling you he's yet he's so like, do other guys notice this stuff?
Speaker 2: Like I noticed nails because there are some that you can't help, but notice you guys come in sometimes and have actually not Shannon so much, but I've seen uh Anna with some nails that I'm like, how do you type on your.
Speaker 1: Do you figure it out?
Speaker 3: Like West is really freaked out by people's feet that are women's feet that don't have their tonails painted. That was like always been a big thing for him is toenails have to like toes have to.
Speaker 1: Look Do they have to be painted or can they be clear?
Speaker 3: No? No, like paint really yeah, that's just like this weird, random thing. And so that's what Kevin and I got into a discussion about. I actually don't like them painted like that really. Yeah, Like I feel like I'm hanging out with it.
Speaker 2: I don't and I'm looking I'm not walking up to random women and saying, can I put your red nails in my mouth? I like them just I like them manicured and done, but I don't necessarily like them painted. So I feel like I feel like it's a uh, it's not an age thing, but it's like a maybe seems younger to me.
Speaker 4: I'm really nice to ain't it so nail? And I think if you do, have they got a matches? You know else, like Jeffrey Epstein want to let you know that I didn't they got a match though, Because sometimes people I don't.
Speaker 5: Match right now?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't have time to get a pedicure yesterday, so mine are still.
Speaker 4: So will you have your toes out?
Speaker 3: I mean no, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so you're good. Then if I can't see it, then you're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Quick question, ken you ever have you ever called out a girl that you're dating or on a date with before her nails?
Speaker 4: I think if I'm dating her, then I should offer to pay to go get her nails.
Speaker 1: That get you laid all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anybody slide up on my d M sometimes and they'll be like, oh, looks like it's time for a fill. I'm like, why are you saying that unless you're paying for it?
Speaker 1: Like do they ever ven you?
Speaker 7: Or?
Speaker 6: I mean if I asked, they might, But I'm just like, black, what what?
Speaker 1: What's up? How you on?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say my husband's friend actually he said that he won't even.
Speaker 5: Talk to a girl and lets her nails and her toes are done.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I tell you that's simple. That's simple, mate, We won't even talk to her. She looks like Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 4: Kevin with bad nails would be a good time, not a long time.
Speaker 1: What's up, Josh, Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, second time in two weeks.
Speaker 1: You're not By the way, we have a punch card.
Speaker 2: We're gonna punch card you and we get one or two more and you get a free sandwich.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: But as a dad of three girls, I definitely noticed nails, a lot of hair nails.
Speaker 7: I've been doing my girls.
Speaker 1: Nails for years, so it's very it's very noticeable to me as a dad of three girls.
Speaker 5: That's company boys, So I.
Speaker 2: Get that, Like, you know, you're more noticeable about women because of your daughters and trying to be up on that.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jenny? Oh geez, are you okay there? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Sorry? Choking up my love?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay. So I was going to get my oil changed the one day, and you know, when going to get your oil change, they have to come in your car and like they reset it for you. But he went down by my feet because he was checking my pedals and I'm sitting there and I'm like, okay, kind of in including my bathing my space and he goes, guse you really pretty feet. He goes, you need to paint your nails though they're it's starting to flake off and starts. You're like in my car by my feet.
Speaker 3: Also, I have never gotten my pedals checked when I got an oil change.
Speaker 1: So wherever you go, don't go back.
Speaker 2: You can be out.
Speaker 1: That is weird.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 7: I left there. I was like, what the hell? I'm like the guys freaked out, and I looked at my feet. I'm like one toe I had like a little piece liked off the rest of.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's a great call, Tabitha, what's up, Tabitha.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm a nail girl and I always have different designs, and I have men notice my nails more than women. Like there's a nail tech or a mechanic at my work that comments on and every time I get them done, I've had a guy at the car wash ask for my nail text information.
Speaker 2: My god, really wait for their girls. They're asking for the nail text form. Yes, okay, I got to tell you something. It's an HR violation if you walk up to your coworker and say, tell me about where you get your nails done. I want to get my girls nails like that. I think you can get in trouble for that.
Speaker 3: Wow'rez I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think you got to be careful of that. I think I.
Speaker 2: Think you start doing the whole I'm noticing your toenails. It's like your toenails. I wouldn't talk really, yeah, I'd be careful. Like we and our job can get away on the air doing certain things. But I'm telling you what you work at Rocket Mortgage, not be watching. Although there are some times that people get a little freaky,