Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Starting at seven am, just search Dave Bryan TV.
Speaker 3: I want to send you on a little trip. I want to get you on the airplane with your friend. Maybe buy you a little vodka soda, move cranberry splash in there, get you on the airplane, you fly out to Los Angeles. On the way out there, you'll play your puzzles like wordle for example. You play your puzzle I got Wordlin three today. By the way, just tell you thanks for your enthusiasm. Wow, the great story. And you'll land in La We're gonna get you in an uber to your hotel where you'll check into the hotel. You'll be like, wow, this is a really nice room. This is a bit Look at that they got a mini fridge. I got a curing over here. Yeah, And then you're gonna change clothes. You're gonna like fix yourself up a little bit, and you're gonna go out to Sabrina Carpenter. You're gonna enjoy the show. She'll probably throw you like a sweaty towel or a water bottle or probably will probably real And then after that you'll leave. On the way you'll meet somebody who you're really attracted to. And you'd be like, did you have a good time, and they'll be like, yeah, Hi, you're cute. You want to go get a drink, so and then you and your friend will go out, and then then you'll go out the next day to Universal Studio. I got it all figured out Universal Studios with this new thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds great, Okay, but.
Speaker 4: First of all, you got to play the game. Let's take a trip before George.
Speaker 5: Chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows happens now.
Speaker 4: I'm kad w B talk back. The keyword busy.
Speaker 6: That's busy on our iHeartRadio app busy.
Speaker 4: Just use that on the keyword.
Speaker 3: It only goes for another week or so, So as tired as you are of hearing us, do this contest that's only going for another week and then somebody else is going to win your trip, so go do that. Shout out to Tay the happy birthday twenty eight years young today from your big brother Tyler, and Tyler is taking you to Benny Hannah today. Can I tell you the peer pressure that I got here on the show, Like for the last six months, especially led by vaunt when you take it to Benny Hannah like I'm your dad or something.
Speaker 2: Don't be mad is that want to do saki shots?
Speaker 4: We're not gonna get different at lunchtime.
Speaker 2: It's never it's five o'clock somewhere. Girl.
Speaker 4: The highlight of any hana is not the saki shots. What is it? Shrimp catching broccoli?
Speaker 3: You're so you're so uninitiated shrimp They don't usually do that, but they do shrimp sauce. I will inform all of y'all how to do the shrimp sauce at Benny Hannah. Okay, you dig a hole in your fried rice. Don't ever get regular rice. You dig a hole in your chicken fried rice. And then you go, can I get some shrimp sauce in there? And the chef will take a ladle, a big ladle and pour the shrimp sauce in there, which is a combination of cream, deliciousness and heaven.
Speaker 4: And there's no.
Speaker 3: Shrimp and shrimp sauce because you dip for shrimp in it. Oh yeah, but it's good on everything. You would put it on your mom and it would be good. So you didn't feel the pressure about because you guys are bullying me into taking to Benny Hannah. So I finally said, all right, we're going to Benni Hana next Wednesday.
Speaker 7: I think it makes sense. I mean, it's the end of the year. We've all been working so hard, and you said that you would do it. You said, fork up the bill down to.
Speaker 2: Next Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Next Wednesday. Yeah, are you still able to make it?
Speaker 2: Jenny was double checking a couple of things.
Speaker 7: Jenny's always the first one to be like, I gotta see. I got countertops, so then I got a flight class.
Speaker 8: I mean, all of that is accurate. I tried to stay busy with things. But no, I'm good, I'm good, I'll be there.
Speaker 4: I'm still make it.
Speaker 8: I got to make sure if you can make it, just sent us with your credit.
Speaker 2: Card if you want to. Yes, No, I got to teach you how to do shrimps.
Speaker 3: We do need you when you when you go to Benny Hanna, don't bother with the ginger sauce. Get too little bowls of shrimp sauce, okay, because you won't care, but you're not going to miss the ginger sauce.
Speaker 2: I have youm yum sauce in my in my little parody song. That was my question. Is shrimp sauce different than yum sauce?
Speaker 4: Same thing? It depends on where you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people call it this and and you can buy it down at like cub and a Walmart.
Speaker 4: Just look for yum yum sauce in the sauce aisle. It's amazing. Have we talked long enough about this?
Speaker 2: But I tell you Bailey started writing a parody song.
Speaker 9: I did what I did, but I haven't gotten the go ahead that I can produce this parody song.
Speaker 2: But it does go him mercif Hibachi. Ooh, I wanna take you.
Speaker 1: Benny Hannah, Oh mama, come pretty.
Speaker 10: Mama, Yum yum sauce, sweet sake baby?
Speaker 2: Why don't we go coo Benny Hana, that's where we wanta go. This is on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: You want to try it for real? Okay, here you go.
Speaker 2: You gotta carry out version.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course I do.
Speaker 2: Come on, he's dead.
Speaker 8: Carr me in.
Speaker 10: Mercabachi ooh Amania take ye Benny Hannah, Oh mama, come pretty mama, Yum yum sauce, sweet sake baby. Why don't we.
Speaker 2: Go in Golden Valley? Sorry?
Speaker 8: I gotta know.
Speaker 2: There's a place called aad.
Speaker 4: There's a place.
Speaker 10: Called Benny Hanna Ah, that's where you wanna go and stay, will pay for it all to stay for your show.
Speaker 2: And in Maple grow onion train, go to to Trove, We'll.
Speaker 10: Be falling in love to the rhythm of a tokyo band down in Benny Hannah, Mercy pep.
Speaker 1: Bachi Ooh, I wanna takey Benny Hannah. Oh Mama, come Benny Mama, Yum yum sauce, sweet song, Baby, Why don't we go to Benny Hanah.
Speaker 10: We'll get that best and then we'll take it love.
Speaker 2: That's where we want. Down?
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: I keep going, okay, keep going.
Speaker 10: Tepping' yucky Theatris from the show.
Speaker 2: Five Horses and Specials. I gotta look at the words. We'll eat till our pants are free. Give me that shrimpet at.
Speaker 12: Mommy, nobody gets in my head.
Speaker 2: And Mommy there pan fried Yosa. I'm easy. I'm getting lost in this music here. I don't really know where I am.
Speaker 9: Afternoon to light cocktails and moonlit nice We're going at noon, That dreamy looking hour off is the soul of wit you ever hear them.
Speaker 2: Give me a terry yucky contact time. I think I'm lost on the batchie even how long as I got time? Here we go? When does it get to the chorus and we go down Bachi? I want to all we were off.
Speaker 3: Here's a key, here's a little this little pro tip. Yeah, shorter is better.
Speaker 2: I only have two.
Speaker 4: Versions, Yeah, leave them want and more.
Speaker 2: Bailey, I only have you laughed at Teppanyaki.
Speaker 4: Terryats best line, best line in.
Speaker 2: The Songanaki theatrics, best line in the song.
Speaker 3: Okay, So apparently I'm taking you guys to Benny Hona next Wednesday. Yeah, after six months of begging and bullying.
Speaker 4: Finally happened.
Speaker 8: Can I ask for like things to go? Like, I'm gonna order a couple extra meals?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Can you box that off for me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, but sometimes people do order two chicken fried rices and take one home because they are deliciousness and heavenly.
Speaker 2: I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll be back in a second with one hour commercial free. We're gonna come back with what's on your radar? We got boo If you want Boo Bash tickets, simply call in vonn will Lands to the phone and get you on the list for Boo Bash tonight. There's no ticket delivery, there's no email. It's just but you might get a confirmation, but just show up. We get you on the list. Show up with your ID tonight. You got to be at least twenty one years old. We're doing the costume contest Gary Spivey Tammy the Tarot card Reader at Mystic Lake tonight six till ten.
Speaker 2: Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 4: Just go to YouTube and search Dame Ryan TV.
Speaker 3: Go check that out and it is live every morning about seven until nine or so. If you want to watch the TV version, like if we were on I don't know, like a talk show or something. Yeah, like a TV version, you can watch it on your on your iPad or on your laptop or on your phone. On your iPad, you watch on your iPad. Do you realize that the word pod you know, where the word podcasting comes from? Think about the origination of the word podcasting.
Speaker 2: Is it from an iPod?
Speaker 4: iPod? Really that's where it came from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what do you know?
Speaker 3: Most people don't realize that because we didn't used to say iPhone, Apple watch or you know whatever.
Speaker 4: It was an iPod. Everybody had an iPod.
Speaker 2: Huh, I learned yesterday.
Speaker 9: I think I read somewhere that the reason people like podcasts so much is because they're lonely.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that kind of sad correlations.
Speaker 8: To other people talk because otherwise you're just sitting at home by yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's one of the great things about radio, and people kind of forget about what radio does. Yeah, it's you know, there's music, sure, But I think one of the things that people love about our show is that you get to talk to four people, and maybe you do talk back to us.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you hear four people that you probably have something in common with at least one of us. And I think that's the connection that a lot of people that're listening to the radio more and more now because they're lonely. A lot of people work alone at home and they miss that connection when you go into work and you walk through the break room and you get something out of the fridge and you make a little coffee in the break room and say hi to Cheryl, how's your kid? Oh, you're pregnant again, and people miss that. Yeah, So you get a connection here on the radio but the difference is with radio. We're right here. We drive on the same crowded streets that you do. We go to the same restaurants that you do, we complain about the same traffic jams that you do, and we see the same weather. So and we're live right now, live right now, Live right now. I'm looking at you, live right now. And I think it's why some people feel such a connection to radio. People is because there's you know, Spotify is great. Podcasts are great, but podcasts were recorded like a week ago Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're your friends, live right.
Speaker 7: Now, live right now podcast be anywhere you run to us At Coles I ran into somebody calls the other day actually, and they started crying because they loved our show. You know what's weird. This person shout out to I forget Hannah. We met her at the fair. She said she loved this at the fair. And I don't know what conversations she had with Dave at the fair, but she said her boyfriend just bought her a blanket with a picture of us at the fair.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's really sweet.
Speaker 3: Wow, before that's crazy. I met a guy snap Fitness yesterday. I was like, you know, doing my little workout over at snap. Guy comes up to me. Handsome guy, probably about thirty years old or so, very fit, comes up and he's like, Dave Ryan, I'm a big fan. Just want to say hi. And I'm like oh, he's like, do you need this machine? I'm like, no, you go ahead, you take it. Thirty ish.
Speaker 2: Did you give him Bailey's number? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh he was way out of Bailey's league.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, really fit, really cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, it's really fitting, really cute.
Speaker 11: I'm not.
Speaker 2: No, you're he doesn't know what you look.
Speaker 3: Like that don't throw them off the right exactly. All right, we're gonna get you Boo Bash tickets right now. If you want to go to Boo Bash, We're gonna make it a little fun game. If you don't want to go to Boo Bash, let's play the game anyway.
Speaker 4: Call me.
Speaker 3: It's six' five one nine eight nine KT. W we're gonna do this in a. Second we're gonna do that in a. Second i'm gonna give you a candy slogan and you are going to tell me what the candy. Is so if you do, it you're gonna go To Boo. Bash let's do that in a. Second let's do a practice. Round you, Ready, Yeah, now these are, candies but they're not all. Candy some might be another brand of. Treat you know WHAT i? Mean, okay like a LIKE i don't want to give too much, away but but see if you can get this. One, okay double your, pleasure double your.
Speaker 9: Fun oh that's the taste and of the greatness of double.
Speaker 4: Man, yes.
Speaker 3: Exactly, okay nobody better lay a finger on my.
Speaker 2: Butterfinger very.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 3: Okay sometimes you feel like a, nut sometimes you.
Speaker 2: Don't that one Didn't we do this history mounds an almond.
Speaker 9: Joy enjoys got. NUTS i, SAID i say that song to my cat all the. Time when he's getting kind of. Nutty i'll be, like sometimes you feel like a. Nut sometimes you're a. Nut they're, Like, mom shut, up all.
Speaker 3: Right call me if you've got if you want to play and get Into Boo, bash and we'll make it easy for.
Speaker 4: You AND i didn't tell you the.
Speaker 3: Truth even if you fail and you don't get, It i'm going to let you Into Boo bash anyway because we want you. There it's not a party without. You we just want you to show. Up so see. Tonight it's, tonight you. Guys we've been talking about this for a month and it's finally here. Tonight, okay on our radar really quick going around the. Room here on my radar Is Benni, hannah AND i bring it back because it's not, new it's been. There it used to be Called samurai twenty twenty five years. Ago now It's Benni. Hanna and there's locations all over. Town There's Mabel grove mall Of. America the best one is In Golden. Valley and because it's the, original it's classic and the food is. Amazing it ain't, cheap but it's an experience and they do little tricks and they flip shrimp. Around they throw an egg at lands in their. Hat Benni hannah on my.
Speaker 8: Radar on my, Radar Aur drinks called THEIR Lmnt Sparkling, Drinks so basically they're like recovery. Drinks And i've needed them lately Because i've been doing all this week classes at my.
Speaker 2: Gym but they taste like a sweet.
Speaker 8: Tart they're filled with like salt and all kinds of things to like rehydrate you, recover you after like hard.
Speaker 2: Workouts so they're CALLED lm And Sparkling.
Speaker 9: Drinks on my radar this week is Grund Hoffers Old Fashioned. Meats so it Is dave's birthday last, week AND i got them a bunch of meat from Grunt Hoffers Old Fashioned.
Speaker 2: Meats they have like a handful of.
Speaker 4: Locations that sounds So scandahoovian grunge. Hoppers, sure and WHAT.
Speaker 9: I Got dave was a bunch Of they have a ton of different flavors of, broughtwers SO i got them the gummy bear, brought the egg roll, brought and the garbage pizza.
Speaker 2: Brought but they have over one hundred and thirty brought. Flavor nice, Baby you'll have to let us know how they. Are, yeah, well, YES.
Speaker 4: I well for.
Speaker 7: Sure on my radar is it's a stand up special On netflix Called Nate Jackson Super.
Speaker 2: Funny it is indeed super. Funny.
Speaker 3: Okay mine Is Bennie. Hannah that's what REALLY i got to say about. It you've never, been haven't been in a. While take your family out To Bennie.
Speaker 8: Hanna mineus Element Sparkling Electrolyte.
Speaker 2: Drinks mine Is Grundtoff Old fashioned.
Speaker 7: Meets and mine is a standard special Called Nate Jackson's Super funny.
Speaker 3: On, Netflix, okay on our, radar and if you missed, him they'll be online On Dave ryan's show On. Instagram so let's get started and give away Some Boo bash. Tickets, connor good, Morning.
Speaker 9: Hi? Connor? Uh?
Speaker 4: Connor you are you able to go To Boo bash? Tonight? Yeah, okay?
Speaker 3: GOOD i hope you can make. It but you know, what if you're not able to make, it you just play the game and have. Fun here we going going to give you a candy, slogan and here we. Go get this.
Speaker 2: Sensation, oh get the.
Speaker 3: Sensation AND i think they say it just like, that just like, that the. Sensation nothing, There, connor it's A Pop. Rocks, dave take a, Guess, Connor, ah.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 8: Need what's your favorite candy Bart Not?
Speaker 3: Crunch it is The York Peppermint. Patty hold on for tickets For Boo bash. Tonight all, right try somebody. Else let's go to. Sea is that, You? Siaia can you go To Boo bash?
Speaker 4: Tonight oh my? God, okay here we.
Speaker 3: Go put a blink blink in your mouth and get a bang out of.
Speaker 2: Life oh h Kit, Cat KitKat is very.
Speaker 4: Close It's. Tictac Whoa?
Speaker 9: Tictac, okay Kit, Cat Tictac Tomato.
Speaker 3: Tomato hold, on you're going To Boo bash? Anyway please hold? Okay star, right another, One let's go To, Tiara Hi? Tiera what would you be if you came To Boo bash?
Speaker 4: Tonight that's A Star Wars Star.
Speaker 3: Wars it's, okay here we, go, uh break out of the. Ordinary some of these are. Hard just any. Guess it doesn't. Matter you can Say, starburs you can say, circus. PEANUTS i don't. Care just make a.
Speaker 7: Guess extra, gum.
Speaker 3: No nesley's. Butterfinger break out of the, ordinary but. Butterfinger m. Hm, okay we're down to the hard ones, now you. Guys these are a little bit more. Difficult but you, know LIKE i, said you win no matter. What amy is up?
Speaker 4: Next? Hello?
Speaker 2: Amy? Hello what would you be tonight if you came To Boo?
Speaker 11: Bash probably a?
Speaker 4: UNICORN i love? It, okay next, one.
Speaker 3: Hold, on then get how many licks does it take to get to how many licks does it take to get to the center of A let's end it on a good, note you. Guys we'll see you there, Tonight, Amy Boo bash. Tonight what do we need to know About Boo Bash.
Speaker 8: Jennay, well, basically the doors will been At. SEX i, say get there pretty, early all. Right you want to get in, line get your drinks ready to. Go Gary spivey's gonna be. There you can get in line early for that as. Well tammy the tarot card reader also gonna be. There we have thousand dollars costume contests happening like EVERY i think we're starting at like seven thirty eight thirty nine thirty for the costume something like.
Speaker 3: That, yeah we're gonna be a little bit, loose but we're gonna try to do seven thirty eight thirty nine thirty for the costume contest and also the laziest. Costume for, example if you have a shirt on this says go. Ceilings what are? You you're a ceiling? Fan, okay lazy? Costumes two dollars grand prize for that. One two dollars dollars a. Day, Ryan you lucky. Duck you get two whole dollars some.
Speaker 8: Day but also it's just gonna be you, know we're gonna have A Dj we're gonna be dancing all.
Speaker 2: Night we're gonna have a good.
Speaker 8: Tam bailey's gonna be walking around taking photos with.
Speaker 9: You, yeah and So's, jenny and So's, dave and so is. Fun we're all gonna be not taking any. Photos no.
Speaker 2: Photos i'm gonna be sitting in the brash on my phone the whole.
Speaker 12: Time on her phone smoking a. Cigarette bad really.
Speaker 2: Good one, SECOND i got one more drug.
Speaker 3: Left What i'm so excited about my? Costume i'd like to put it. Together it is. Homemade it is not a store. Bought the items come From. Amazon but the the idea was you know all, mean.
Speaker 2: Have you said nobody else is gonna be dressed in your? Costume?
Speaker 4: Nobody nobody will think of this.
Speaker 9: Cast someone did text or message me On instagram, Yesterday dave saying that they were worried about what you were going to be because they have no. Idea and every time you say it's a little, offensive they're, like what's a little To, dave that's.
Speaker 8: True the scale up little might be a little different from What bailey AND i.
Speaker 3: Think let me ask me if IF i worked over At cargill and they had A halloween get, TOGETHER i would not wear this.
Speaker 4: Costume, Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay IF i worked over at THREE m Or medtronic and they had to the, Lord, hey.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go, all we're gonna get a party, Room we're gonna.
Speaker 3: GO i would not wear this costume IF i worked At. Medtronic, okay the rules are the rules are.
Speaker 4: Different.
Speaker 7: Okay i'm also very nervous about my. COSTUME i posted on My instagram yesterday a. Clue nobody guessed. IT i will also tell you that nobody else will be dressed up as What i'm being dressed up.
Speaker 2: As are you Sure i'm? Positive, OKAY i am positive to be because nobody could even guess, it so it's not top of mind at. All i'll have a wig. On just know that that's the only Clue i'm giving.
Speaker 3: You, okay all, Right we'll see you tonight At Boo. Bash and, yeah you don't get you hear your name is on the. List if you're looking at your email for a, ticket you won't get a. Ticket you'll just maybe get a confirmation that, says, hey we'll see you there At Boo.
Speaker 4: Bash wid show.
Speaker 3: One on one point three KD. Wb, hey don't Forget war of The. Roses It's. Thursday it comes up in a few. Minutes it's one of my favorite funniest, WORDS i mean, funny one of the funniest lines in A war of The. Roses and you'll know this line when you hear. It when she's wondering whether her boyfriend's cheating because she says. Something it's like one of the my favorite lines In war of The roses in a long. Time coming up in about five minutes here on Kdbub Why.
Speaker 8: Lotus season four is going to be taking place In, Paris trance in The French. Riviera so what we've Done, Hawaii thailand And, dave was It italy or was It?
Speaker 2: GREECE i don't.
Speaker 4: Remember i've Seen i've seen every one of, them my Loved White.
Speaker 8: Lotus so, anyways taking place In paris and for The French priri era production has Begun scott And ritzy.
Speaker 2: Hotels to shoot on.
Speaker 8: LOCATION hbo did not renew their partnership with the four seasons because that's where they have been. Filming so those hotels had been featured in the last three seasons.
Speaker 2: And it Was, italy it was, yeah it was, okay.
Speaker 11: Good.
Speaker 8: Yeah so apparently season four will most likely take place on The mediterranean coast with a sub plot In, paris so you'll get a little coastal, action a Little, paris Little Eiffel. Tower but one of the luxury hotels being scouted is a five store results that was once home to artists and entertainers Like Charlie, Chaplin Pablo, Picasso Josephine, baker and the Writer Ernest.
Speaker 2: Hemingway SO i will be looking forward to that BECAUSE i love that.
Speaker 9: Show Frankie munaz name you haven't heard in a long, time has been keeping quiet about his falling out with his co Star Hillary, duff who he hasn't spoke since two thousand and.
Speaker 2: THREE i feel like we were reading a dirt story from two thousand and three with this. One.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Right he is now almost, forty and he's coming back to The spotlight for A malcolm in The middle, reboot and now he's coming clean about this uncomfortable feud he has With lizzie, McGuire whose mother apparently cheated him of a job back in two thousand and Fos oh.
Speaker 2: Wow so now he's.
Speaker 9: Like, WELL i Think i've gotten over it over the last twenty, years AND i THINK i can lay it to, Rest SO i think they mended some bridges.
Speaker 8: THERE i saw an interview he was doing and he said That Hillary duff's mom was like a crazy stage, mom, Right so, YEAH i mean IF i didn't hear that part that she cheated him out of a job at a, guess.
Speaker 2: But they've decided to put it to.
Speaker 3: Rest you, know we tried to do Like british, accents but Also british people try to Do american. Accents So Prince harry was on a podcast and he is trying out his Best american.
Speaker 4: ACCENT i Love.
Speaker 13: APPLEBEE'S i Love. Applebee's now Now i'm just sitting here. SWEATING i ordered breadsticks with ranch. DRESSING i ordered breadsticks with ranch dressing At.
Speaker 9: Applebee's not, Bad it's not, bad but it sounds so weird because his voice only sounds Good.
Speaker 3: British that's kind of. True it's kind of like sounds like you've got marbles in his.
Speaker 9: Mouth, yeah, ooh that does not sound, good. Dud would you do the rest of the show and In british? Accents, Nope i'm gonna let you know a couple of.
Speaker 3: Things first of, All Psychic Gary spivey is going to be on the show to answer your questions at about eight until eight.
Speaker 4: Thirty.
Speaker 3: Now somebody just texted in and they, Said i'm hoping That gary could tell me if the Person i'm with now is WHO i will grow old. With he can answer that question in mass for anybody including you that's, listening because a lot of people, go you, know is this the?
Speaker 4: One are they the? One or SHOULD i keep my eyes?
Speaker 3: Open gary can answer that question even if you don't, call but you gotta have your radio. One let's do that maybe right out of the gate at eight. O'clock gary will be here at about eight, o'clock give or take a couple of, minutes and then he will answer your question about whether that person that you're with now is the person that you're meant to be with, forever and then any other questions that you want to write in With Gary. Spyvee call in phone is the best, way but we'll also do some text. Messages BUT i would say try to get on the phone and Then Gary spider will be At Boo bash.
Speaker 5: Tonight let's take a trip before which has just want a trip To Los angeles to See Sabrina carpenter at one of her sold out shows happens now ON kdwb talk.
Speaker 6: Back the keyword. Tears that's tears on Our iHeartRadio. App, okay do that, Now just use the talk back really. Quick get that done out of the, way and you could be in the.
Speaker 3: Drawing you will be in the drawing for a trip To Los angeles to See Sabrina carpenter in. Concert and Now war of The. Roses and when you hear one of my new favorite lines In war of The, roses you'll know it right. Away and it comes up in the first couple of.
Speaker 4: MINUTES i think we really offer you free flowers in this. Economy it's signed For war of The roses ON. Kdwb we had.
Speaker 3: A lot of Unusual war of The roses, lately and this one is just kind of like back to the. Basics, Okay so somebody who's seen some evidence that there might be something going on with their, boyfriend so we're calling him to see who he sends flowers.
Speaker 4: To, yes that's the essence Of war of The.
Speaker 3: Roses who do you want to send roses? To you better pick the right. Name but before we get to, that we're going to talk To tessa to find out what the what the suspicion is all?
Speaker 4: About.
Speaker 3: Tessa we're on right, Now we're, On KATIE Wb what made you want to be on more of The roses today with your Boyfriend?
Speaker 14: Jeff He, Yeah So jeff AND i live, together AND i woke up the other, night like one in the, morning AND i roll over and he's not, there AND i know exactly where he. Is he's like playing video games in our, basement which is Super, himmaline BECAUSE i know he's just gonna like complain about being tired the next. Day yes to wake up, early. Okay SO i go to get him AND i go, downstairs but he doesn't hear. Me he's like facing away from the stairs towards THE, tv and he has his headphones on like he always. Does an he's sing video games, okay but something like something seems a little. Weird he's like talking very, quietly which is not usually what he does when he plays video. Games he's like talking yelling at THE. Tv and So i'm, like what the heck is going? On AND i get a little bit closer AND i realize he's, like how DO i say this on the?
Speaker 12: Radio?
Speaker 14: Uh like toughing the?
Speaker 12: Carrots Why, okay you know what it is. Weird you know exactly what it.
Speaker 3: Is it's he's doing exactly what you, described but in a clever.
Speaker 12: Euphemism, yeah, okay, Okay so then you're.
Speaker 3: Suspicious you wonder, who, what, why how? Long what's going?
Speaker 14: On, Yeah i'm, like, like clearly he was talking to, someone like did he meet someone playing video? Games? Like is he cheating on?
Speaker 8: Me like?
Speaker 14: WHAT i JUST i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i don't know how people react because if, that if that happened to. Me let's Say i'm downstairs And i'm Playing, halo, yeah in the middle of the, night AND i gotta get up at four thirty in the, morning And susan comes. Downstairs first of, all she'd turn on the, light yank the headphones off, me and then she'd be, like what the what are.
Speaker 4: You to get to? Bed but what did you?
Speaker 2: Do did you sneak back upstairs?
Speaker 4: Quietly?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: WHY i don't know?
Speaker 14: Why, okay go, Ahead, Well i'm like Half i'm half. Awake it's ONE i, Am And i'm just like, like DID i just see that?
Speaker 4: Right or, like so you didn't? Care you didn't say anything to him that? Day?
Speaker 14: NO i MEAN i WAS i was, thinking like MAYBE i should just be, honest but THEN i was, like, no like it's too easy for him to lie to, me AND I i want to get on more of the roses and see what he does SO i can kind of just like figure this.
Speaker 7: Out, okay are we sure that it's somebody? Else but if he was just watching a video like we're talking to somebody.
Speaker 8: Though, yeah he was talking and you saw video games on his computer OR tv whatever he was, doing, Right, YEAH.
Speaker 4: I mean who.
Speaker 3: KNOWS i, mean let's let's let's open that. Door it could have been a.
Speaker 2: GUY i, mean he could have been talking to one of his, buddies.
Speaker 3: Could have been talking to one of his, buddies and it could have been you, know women Play halo. TOO i don't know what he was, playing whether It's halo Or Black ops or. Whatever Stardu. Valley they have chat on Stard. Valley, no they, don't not. Really, okay all, right not to make light of your, situation but we will call him in a second and see who he wants to send flowers.
Speaker 4: To, okay turning this little.
Speaker 2: Love is in the air or, wait are those?
Speaker 4: Lies guess we'll. See I'm part two Of board The roses ON. Kdwb interesting. Premise so it's a.
Speaker 3: Couple they live, together AND i guess he has a habit of playing video games in the middle of the night and he won't go to, bed and then he complains that he's tired the next. Day so she wakes up AND i don't know if she even said what time it, was but she does that thing where you reach over and your pat your, side partner's side of the. Bed it's, like, boh they're not. There she's, LIKE i know where he. Is he's downstairs playing video. Games he needs to get to. Bed so she goes. Downstairs he's got his headphones on on The Xbox live or, whatever and he's.
Speaker 4: Talking softly with.
Speaker 3: Somebody, NAH i don't Do Xbox, live But i've Heard carson do, it and they yell at each, Other, YEAH i got your.
Speaker 6: SIX i got your six, man go go go.
Speaker 3: Right so he's like and then she notices THAT ms basically is pants around his. Ankles, yeah and so she's, like what's going? On so she wants to know if he's met somebody On Xbox live that he's not being faithful. With let's call him set a trap and see who he wants to send roses to.
Speaker 11: Come.
Speaker 8: Friday all, Right, jeff that's ALL i needed from you.
Speaker 2: Today we're really appreciative of.
Speaker 8: You doing that. Here it really helps with our customer. Satisfaction, so LIKE i, said we do want to give you a big thank. You and with our thank, you it comes with a dozen romantic. Roses what we'll need from you is who would you want to send the roses out?
Speaker 9: To?
Speaker 8: Oh, okay, perfect we'll get those in the mail later today for.
Speaker 2: You we appreciate you, time you, know AS i.
Speaker 3: Feel bad for like guys On war of The roses that answer the question the right way and they're all, excited, like, Oh i'm gonna look like a, hero and there's roses and this is really. Cool, Hey, jeff do you want to know what's really going?
Speaker 4: On all? Right but what's really going?
Speaker 3: On i'm gonna tell you what's really going on, Here, Jeff so pay. Attention so this is all a. Ploy this is not. Real there's no we don't care about your phone, service and we don't care about your you, know like, satisfaction and and there's no. Roses we we were put up to. THIS i, say we and it's The Dave Ryan show over On katie W B. Radio we were put up to this by your Girlfriend tessa because she wanted to know for sure if you would send roses to her and not somebody that you met online playing video. GAMES i get, it you're, quiet you don't understand what's going. On tessa is gonna believe it or. Not tessa's on the, phone she's listening right, now, okay and she's gonna explain if you want, To, tessa why you wanted to set a trap and see Who jeff would send roses.
Speaker 14: To, Yeah I'm i'm just looking LIKE i don't know what's going on with. You BUT i went downstairs the other night and you were talking pretty quietly to someone while you were playing video, games and you had your pants around your, ankles AND i just want to know what's going?
Speaker 6: On Oh?
Speaker 4: God because why?
Speaker 11: Why why can't we just talk about this in? PERSON i don't want, To, LIKE i don't want to people listen to this stuff AND i don't want.
Speaker 3: Them that would be embarrassing though to find, out like your co Worker jeff was.
Speaker 2: Like, wait doesn't my Coworker jeff have a girlfriend named and you're, like wait a, second.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 3: Worry not many people listen to this. Show don't worry about. It but but, continue you're doing a great.
Speaker 4: JOB.
Speaker 3: Testa so you were explaining what you saw and why you were.
Speaker 4: Suspicious, YEAH i.
Speaker 14: JUST i, mean if you obviously something's going on to if you haven't already talked to me about, it then why WOULD i trust you to tell me the? TRUTH i mean that's WHY i did, this BECAUSE i want to know the.
Speaker 11: TRUTH i, mean, look there's there's things THAT i do in. Private you, Know it's it's like watching like DO i keep it from? You? Yes YES i. Do what is it a big deal that you could talk to WHAT i was?
Speaker 14: Doing M, so what exactly were you?
Speaker 2: Doing it's not.
Speaker 11: A big, Deal? Testa can we just can we talk about it?
Speaker 2: LATER i don't really.
Speaker 11: Like being exposed to other listeners at the.
Speaker 4: Moment, no but let me.
Speaker 3: Ask you a, Question jeff And, tessa and you've been, here see what you? Think, Okay so people will watch the you, know the the site or, whatever but you're talking with. Somebody does that change the whole? Problem is?
Speaker 4: That is?
Speaker 14: THAT?
Speaker 3: A i, mean it's afferent situations to interact with. Now, yeah, YEAH.
Speaker 14: I just talking to someone online is way different than WATCHING i would.
Speaker 4: Agree i'm totally responding to.
Speaker 2: You do you know that? Person?
Speaker 5: Jeff, No.
Speaker 2: So then it's, OH i don't know that person's.
Speaker 9: Cheating so it's like a like a sex phone. Line oh, okay, RIGHT.
Speaker 14: I mean yeah you.
Speaker 11: Could you could say that back in the.
Speaker 2: Day, sure huh, okay but now it's On.
Speaker 3: XBOX i think a lot of people would be upset if they found out that partner was on some sort of a phone line like. THAT i, mean not that there's a big, difference but if you're on like an anonymous like phone. LINE i didn't even know if they have those. Anymore where you call that eight hundred is like, oh live chat, whatever, heye big, boy. Right We they used to advertise those ON. Tv there'd be like an alluring looking woman sitting on a bed and she's, like.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, hey big, boy what are you? Wearing i'm wearing?
Speaker 9: Pleasure and then, actually like the picture is a beautiful, woman but on the other end of the phone.
Speaker 4: It looks like. Me so it's a little bit worse to talk to.
Speaker 3: Something they're both, bad, YEAH i mean especially if your partner doesn't like, it it's, like, okay if your partner doesn't like, it then it's.
Speaker 4: Bad.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Right she said that they hadn't been. INTIMATE i don't know how.
Speaker 7: Recent is it, Terrible, like is it terrible that he's going to this at least he is not physically cheating with somebody.
Speaker 2: ELSE i just think it's weird because this person is.
Speaker 9: Talking he's talking back and forth with somebody totally totally, agree which seems strange to.
Speaker 2: Me BUT i don't. Know Maybe i'm a.
Speaker 3: Prude well you, are BUT i also think that a lot of people who aren't prudes think it's a little bit or a lot.
Speaker 9: Strange some text message says he's probably paying for it as Well xbox more like six.
Speaker 3: Books, okay thanks for all the comments On war of The. Roses have you ever missed? One or you want to go back and hear some classics there On Dave Ryan, show or actually just go to The iHeartRadio app and then Search Dave Ryan war of The roses ON katiewb on the iHeart. App by the, way speaking of The iHeart, app you're never more than thirty minutes away from another keyword For Sabrina, Carpenter so stay. Here Gary, spivey the world's most gifted psychic on the radio to answer your questions in about another ten minutes or, So so be here for. That and the best way to do it is to call. In but we'll also read some text, messages but a lot of the time it's more phone. Calls so that's coming up ON.
Speaker 9: Katiewb all, right it's a holiday. Today it Is Haunted Refrigerator. Night have you ever heard of haunted refrigerator? Night, Date, no me here to spread some knowledge for. You So Haunted Refrigerator night is apparently the night Before halloween where you open up your fridge and you clean it out a little. Bit, okay AND i can only imagine what's in your, Fridge, david you probably have some, nasty.
Speaker 2: Nasty Stuffion now ours is actually pretty.
Speaker 9: Good oh, Yeah So i'm gonna explain to you how you can Celebrate Haunted Refrigerator. Night first of, all confront your, haunting open your refrigerator door with a flashlight if you don't have a light in, there and brace yourself to find and discard any long forgotten. LEFTOVERS i can GUARANTEE i have some cucumbers in my fridge that have long been, forgotten, yeah and are probably juicy and gross disgusting right, now use caution for a more immersive. Experience you can wear gloves in a mask if you're particularly worried about the contents of your.
Speaker 7: Fridge oh, gosh you should not have stuff in your fridge that long that you with a hazmat.
Speaker 9: Suit you never know how long do you know those pickles have been in, there those beets have been in, There you don't, know you don't.
Speaker 2: Remember clean.
Speaker 9: Thoroughly use the occasion to clean the entire, refrigerator getting rid of not only lingering food, spirits but also maybe get in there with some. Cleaner you know you had something drip in, There, dave you know you had a meat ring drip in there to the vegetable tray again, exactly and that little brown juice has been sitting there. Forever it's, green so clean it ill. Gross and then you know what you could? Do make it a, party turn it into a social, event making it, UP i don't, know a haunted pot luck with. Friends if you don't celebrate, tonight you can celebrate Is, saturday not. Tomorrow Tomorrow's Halloween Saturday sunday something like that to Celebrate Haunted Refrigerator. Night i'm just happy that someone turned this into, something because we should all be celebrating this on a regular, basis not just the day Before.
Speaker 3: Halloween it's a good reminder, though because a lot of people like just don't. Remember they're, Like, okay you clean out your refrigerator when it becomes tragic when you smell something awful in there and then you look down on the vegetable drawer and there's a brown goop that dripped down from the whatever that was on the top.
Speaker 2: Shelf, yeah and its eyes are looking back at.
Speaker 12: You, right but, right what's.
Speaker 2: The oldest thing you have in your, Fridge?
Speaker 4: Dave oh, GOD i have no.
Speaker 3: Idea probably onions or potatoes or something like that in the vegetable.
Speaker 4: DRAWER i don't, Know, JENNY i don't.
Speaker 8: Know it's probably some kind of expired condiment BECAUSE i keep pretty fresh food THAT i have.
Speaker 2: To like eat. Quickly, okay well that's, smart.
Speaker 9: Though i've got a lot of pickled beets in my fridge that. Jar, yeah they're in a, jar and technically if it's, pickled it can last, forever, right not when they sure itself looks gray versus.
Speaker 2: PURPLE i got. You what's in your fridge that's?
Speaker 7: Old, yeah probably like a kind of Like chick fil a sauce because you can buy them From walmart or cub or.
Speaker 9: Something someone texted and saying they're just making holidays for. Everything, huh, yes yes they. Are it is also A national TEXTURE X. Day, no BUT i decided to Celebrate Haunted Refrigerator night, instead so you're.
Speaker 2: Welcome. Though if you want to text your, ex you can do that while you're cleaning.
Speaker 4: Up do, it.
Speaker 9: You up and then send a picture of the inside of your disgusted, fridge you. Monster, Ah, hey thank you for celebrating this very special holiday with any of.
Speaker 3: You it Is Halloween, Eve tomorrow night Is. Halloween Boo bash is. Tonight we'll see you. There doors open at six and we would love to meet. You make sure people are. Shy they're, like BY i saw You Boo, bash BUT i didn't want to come up and say, hi but listening since like nineteen ninety, nine come up and say, hi, please and because we'd love to meet.
Speaker 4: You, okay here we. Go CAN i tell you?
Speaker 3: Something susan just called, me And i'm so, Relieved, amen BECAUSE i was so. Worried she was supposed to be on the radio at seven o'clock and she didn't answer the, phone and that's not like. Her and then she was supposed To she gets up every, morning lets the Dog bernie, out And i'm watching on the ring. Cam she had not Let bernie. Out So i've been calling her like a fiend over, here worried and she just called. Me SO i hit the red end. Button, yes which at LEAST i know that she's.
Speaker 9: Alive you don't want to call her live on air and be like where were?
Speaker 3: You, No, no, no you. Don't you got to pick your, Battles. Bailey, yeah maybe this is your. Problem is you like battle about something the very first. DATE i can't believe you didn't hold the car door open for.
Speaker 2: Me i'm thinking about. Content, okay this would be. Great content is getting an. Argument we appreciate.
Speaker 3: That all, right here's What i'm gonna. Do i'm gonna give you A halloween. Costume before we.
Speaker 8: Do, that we gotta get someone on for our pros and cons bit. Tomorrow so we've started doing this a couple of weeks, ago where we give a topic and we need someone who takes the pro side of it and the conside of. It so tomorrow's topic is going to Be. Halloween, now we already have a very famous celebrity that's going to be on tomorrow to be on the con side Of.
Speaker 4: They don't Like, halloween they say it's a garbage.
Speaker 2: Holiday we already have someone for.
Speaker 8: That so what we need is someone who wants to be on that's going to be Pro halloween this.
Speaker 2: Time so we'll have you call right.
Speaker 8: Now if you are a Big halloween, person we want like some bullet points from. You just tell us What halloween is the best and then you're gonna go up again somebody else who if you have listened to the show for, years you'll definitely know who this person is to be on the con side Of.
Speaker 7: Halloweens and it's a debate, either it's just your pros list your Con this is like go back and, forth.
Speaker 4: No, winter no.
Speaker 3: Loser but if you want to do, it we would love to have because we've done like, cruises we did The Taylor Swift pro Com Pro Taylor swift Contailor, swift and this one is About halloween and.
Speaker 7: It's tomorrow at seven forty. Five you need to be free for ten. Minutes maybe that even sounds. Good here we go with a little costume. Content by the, Way Gary, spivey, boy we are busy is coming up in about five minutes or. So So i'm gonna give you a. Costume you tell, ME i need a ten second timer on this.
Speaker 3: One you get ten seconds to think about what you would dress.
Speaker 4: As.
Speaker 3: Bailey you're up, first, Okay mayor Of Coon. Rapids mayor Of Coon, rapids you have ten seconds to think of how you would dress as The mayor Of Coon rapids For.
Speaker 4: Halloween, okay take your.
Speaker 2: Time, Okay.
Speaker 9: Okay So i'm going to wear shorty shorts Like Daisy dukes with, crops and then like A t shirt that says Like city Of Coon rapids and one of those raccoon hats And i'm gonna.
Speaker 12: Black out one of my teeth the raccoon. Hat, yeah, OKAY i love. It you, win you win so? Far all, right you're read. Eight no vun's.
Speaker 3: Busy he's on the, phone. Okay Jenny Yeshi minnesota road construction. Planner now these are the people who plan the horrible road construction that makes just Go minnesota road construction. Planner you've got ten seconds to think of your idea for what you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Wear, gosh this is, tough but, okay all, right.
Speaker 4: Take your time times.
Speaker 8: Up so you're gonna take your hair and you're gonna like judge it up a, bunch kind of like you're On Jersey. Shore because clearly you don't really take care of. Yourself if you can't take care of the construction of Our minnesota, roads you also probably have really stinky, breasts so make sure you eat some onions before you start This halloween costume because another thing is probably, hygiens not like just top of mine for. You and then ALSO i would, say like you're gonna build some sort of bed that juts out of your waist because you're basically gonna be laying down the whole, time because that's all you do is lay around and you don't actually.
Speaker 4: Plan bring them, Back.
Speaker 9: Dave you are going to dress up like a bike, lane a bike, lane a bike.
Speaker 3: Lane, Okay i'm gonna cover myself with fat people in Lycra. Okay now they're gonna have like very colorful shirts that say like Dunkin donuts and things like. That, okay they're gonna be in tight little biker, shorts but you got to intersperse them with the people who are very fit and very. Healthy and then you got to have them weave and all over the. Place that's why you gotta watch out for, bicycles because you know, what you could kill, them so you gotta have them weave and all over them a bike, LANE i, said by all, Right i'm just a black piece of pavement AND i got a bicycle on.
Speaker 2: IT i don't know where you were, going BUT i don't know. Either, OH i got to give myself ten. Seconds, YEAH i think that's probably your.
Speaker 3: Problem i'm gonna give you one, Now, Jane jenny, here Guy Asly, baling and give you. One i'm smart, ass horny chicken. Farmer you're a horny chicken. Farmer you've got ten seconds to think of what you look like as a horny chicken. Farmer, okay take your, time your horny yeah farm.
Speaker 9: Chickens, Okay i'm gonna wear really short, shorts cut off daisy To.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna wear a.
Speaker 9: Shirt that SAYS i love, chickens and Then i'm gonna, wear, uh you, know a trucker hat that maybe has some like eggs on.
Speaker 2: It and Then i'm gonna hold a chicken just a little too.
Speaker 3: Tight nobody said your horny four. Chickens that's weird that you put that twist on. It but you know what you?
Speaker 4: Do you CAN i give?
Speaker 2: One CAN i give one to?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 4: Please? Yeah? Yeah yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, dave how would you be a checkout lane like at a grocery, store cap but checkout, lane so go ahead at that?
Speaker 3: Time, OKAY i would have a hat that had a big thank, you thank. You i'm so.
Speaker 4: Excited it's.
Speaker 2: Good that's How dave's brain. Works he's just like, immediately it's LIKE i got.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 3: OKAY i would have a hat that had a number on, it uh and then a green flashing. Light and THEN i would have a little window on my belly and then it would you would scan groceries over. It and THEN i would have a cart that was, like you, know around my, waist like a little basket with items in. There and then every time you would pick up an item and scan it over my, Belly i'd go boopoo.
Speaker 2: Boop i'm. CUTE i think that would be an actually like a cute.
Speaker 4: Costume, hey no.
Speaker 3: Surprise Gary spivey is the world's most gifted. Psychic but he's running. Late we always count On gary to run, late so he will be on from eighth five to eight oh six this. Morning all, Right Gary spivey coming up in a minute on one oh one point three k d W.
Speaker 4: B call me now for Your Gary spivey. Question