Speaker 1: We're doing something tomorrow. We've decided to do this every Friday with something different pro and con. First time we did it was about cruises, cruising, like you know, cruise ships, and we had somebody on the phone who was like, Oh, I love cruising. It's so fun. You get to go to all the ports of call and the endless buffets and the scenery and everything is so cool. And then somebody else is like, yeah, cruising's gross. It's dude's bad that people are awful. You get c six. So tomorrow we're going to do a very divisive topic. Oh oh you ready, Yeah, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Okay, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Because some people love Taylor Swift and some people are not that crazy about Taylor Swift. I want somebody in the phone you maybe you're crazy about Taylor Swift, and we all know somebody who's crazy about truth Swifty.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, like a true one who knows everything.
Speaker 3: And then the same though, I would also say we want the opposite of a Swifty, So not just somebody who's like, I don't really care, because that's me. I don't really care. But I want somebody who's like, I don't like Taylor Swift period.
Speaker 1: And here's the reasons why. Yes, exactly, So how did they call us to do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to call us and let us know, we're gonna get you on the phone for tomorrow. But we need you to call us right now so we can figure out who we're going to get on the phone for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so call us now six five, one nine nine. kW If you're pro Taylor Swift and we are, come on, she's like most of the music on kat W Taylor Swift. And if you're not a big fan and you want to tell us why, like she is too commercialized, whatever it is, then we'll get you on tomorrow for pros and cons on KD doubleub. All right, we're gonna do Jenny's been on Reddit. Coming up a second right now, Right now, Ye're just gonna have it, right.
Speaker 2: I thought I was reading your mind for a second there. All right, So what we're going to get into today is for anyone who's a beginner hobby of being happy, we're going to talk about what you do to be happy. And yes, I am calling being happy a hobby because sometimes you have to choose to make it your hobby because you're not having a great day.
Speaker 1: About as happy as we choose to be.
Speaker 2: Yes. So somebody says that they play French cafe music while cooking or while eating dinner with a candle lit, and it just makes me realize how grateful I am to be alive. I like that. My wife and I collect quote memory coupons throughout the year, like movie tickets, receipts, or just write down small good things that we might forget about, and then we read them on New Year's Day. Cute. Another one is smiling at strangers it might make their day.
Speaker 1: I do that, I know.
Speaker 3: Dave says he doesn't do it anymore when he like walks by people on like a hike or something through.
Speaker 1: The back and forth. You know, if they smile at me, I smile back at them. But a lot of the time I just look straight ahead because I don't I don't want to come across as creepy, right.
Speaker 3: I always do the like Minnesota smile, which is like closed mouth where you kind of not at the same.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, these are hobbies to do if you want to make yourself a little bit happier. Another one says swimming it's quiet, weightless and easy. On creaky joints, which I can concur because my joints are creaky.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Gardening, Bailey, Oh, I love those wonderful therapy even if you don't have a green thumb. Bailey, would you say you have a green thumb?
Speaker 3: Not necessarily, especially because I like growing the stuff, but then the second I harvested, I kind of let it.
Speaker 1: Rot in my fridge. Yeah, so I like growing it, though I think it's therapeutic.
Speaker 2: Dave, you maybe have done this with the girls with Avan Evelyn, But painting rocks, you feel like.
Speaker 1: I've not done that. We did it during the pandemic. I think. I don't know if Susan and I did it or what, but we painted rocks because remember you go for a walk and people would leave little rocks a little heart or a lady bug on them. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yes, anything that reminds us that of what makes us human. So playing with ceramics gonna start with a tissue box, they say, I don't really understand what that means, but okay, we're gonna move on. Embroidering is another one, and I can concur with this one. I don't know why I am this person, but I like to vacuum. I love vacuuming. It makes me happy. It makes my place feel clean, and that brings me in more happiness. And I don't mind doing it on.
Speaker 1: A corner of my house.
Speaker 2: Vacuum my house, honestly, I would.
Speaker 1: I like ironing kind of for the same reason too, because it's like people hate to iron and they send their clothes out to Pilgrim cleaners instead, which is great. They do such a great job. By the way, I'm gonna be Pilgrim for Coats for kids collecting coats at the Whitesetta location today from eleven thirty to one thirty. But ironing, first of all, it smells good. And you take a wrinkly shirt and you put it on the ironing board and you goh, you squirt it, and then it goes as you iron back and forth, and that smell goes through the room.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I always thought I was burning my clothes when I used an iron, so I got to put the right setting.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I used to iron my hair.
Speaker 1: Literally iron Yeah, with an iron, Yes.
Speaker 2: With an iron. I put my hair on an ironing board because my hair is so thick and I wanted it to be like super thin, skinny straight, and so I put my hair on the ironing board and iron it. I'm not good anyways, I try to make it not be as damage. And the rest of these are a lot of like creative things like doing arts, you know, reading a book, coloring stuff like that. But yeah, these are hobbies for being happy.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Been a little cold and gloomy and rainy out there lately, and maybe that'll help you out.
Speaker 1: I like it. Thank you, Jenny. All Right, you gotta heard the keyword a little while ago. The keyword for Sabrina Carpenter is taste. Open up the iHeartRadio app and say that into the talk back microphone. The red microphone keyword is taste. For the trip to Los Angeles from kd WB, it is one of one point three KDWB. I get it. There's somebody on the phone who wants to tell this story that you got to hear this. He is a bouncer and he doesn't work here in the Twin Cities, and I'm glad he doesn't because I wouldn't want him to get in trouble for what he let happen at his club. Now, it's funny and it's so distasteful. But did I mention that it's funny? Is it like ha ha funny or like it's at yeah, more like oh no. So we're gonna let this guy tell the story coming up in a second. You got to hear it. I wish we could do it now, but we don't have time. We'll come back. He'll tell the story in a second.
Speaker 4: Live on YouTube and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three Katie w B.
Speaker 1: We are never more than thirty minutes away from another keyword for Sabrina Carpenter. And also, we got to ways more Boo Bash tickets. You guys, We'll do that in a couple of minutes. So if you want to go to Boo Bash Mystic Lake a week from tonight, happened a week away. Bailey and Jenny have their costume ready to go. It's in mail order. No, are you salt and pepper again this year? No? I'm trying to thrift every year every year. Yeah, let us have joy.
Speaker 3: Okay, she Louise, You're gonna be so jealous because we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Look dope, look for salt and pepper you need?
Speaker 2: Do you have anything of your potentially offensive costume.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'm a little bit worried what it is. I don't think it's offensive, but I think that maybe ready and then somebody might be offended by it. You know, if anyone will be offended, it won't be me. No, because I'm encourage that. Yes I might. I might get the same costume with you. If you want to go hang on, will do boo bish boo bash tickets for you coming up in a second. On kd w B got a guy named Owen on the phone and I said, Owen, can we talk to you about this on the radio. He's like, yes, let's do it. Owen is about don't say where you live or where I guess you could say where you live, but it doesn't matter. You don't live here in town. You're a bouncer and you have a story to tell. Good morning, Owen, morning guys, Good good, what happened? What's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, Well I don't live in Minnesota. I won't say where, but I'm a bouncer at a club.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: You know, I kind of run like the security make sure everyone's you know, not doing anything stupid and uh, We had a bachelorette party come in last weekend. And you know, bachelorette normal at our club, it's a pretty popular one, and uh, you know, you get parties come in, they're doing shots, they're doing all the usual type of stuff, and uh, this bachelorette party, they came in and they were uh you know, chatting up with various gentlemen around the club. And they the ones they really were getting along with. Well, they were taking those guys equipment and they had a stamp pad and they would put the equipment on the stamp pad and uh yeah, they would give them a little mushroom stamp y.
Speaker 1: Wait on the bachelorettes the bachelorette party.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm is this the thing?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this before in my life? Well, no, I mean it was so where on the body would they get the the the tat the forehead on the forehead by equipment? You mean? Quick? Correct? I didn't catch that at first. Okay, okay, yeah, okay, So you're the bouncer. What did you do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Uh, I mean had a guy, you know, radio med be like, yeah, we got some girls doing some stuff with some guys junk and I was like, all right, what's what's up? And they were like, oh, they're there. They have a stamp pad.
Speaker 6: And these girls foreheads. So I I thought, should I stop this?
Speaker 4: And I said that they are they really like harassing the guys or the guys like doing anything they don't like And they said no, no, they're just they're just you know, they're they're doing their thing. They're not bothering anybody else. Okay, I I probably should have stoped that's your job.
Speaker 1: That's your job. Sure, they're having a good time, but if they were all smoking meth, you wouldn't go. Well, they're all having a good time. But that's different. Is different. But is it that is supposed to enforce some sort of decency in the club?
Speaker 5: A little bit of a vibe. You're not supposed to be doing drugs. There is no written rule that says you can't be stamping foreheads.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, that metal of a club public indecen.
Speaker 5: Should he have escorted them to the back of the club and been like take this back there, do it in that.
Speaker 1: Shadowy corner and stick you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: For much less before?
Speaker 1: What did you get kicked out of a club for the VIP class.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she's got girls made it into like a contest, like who gets the most shapely mushroom you know stamp like the sleep Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Do little challenges like that for bachelor party, get a little card.
Speaker 3: You get the little checkless one but you downloaded from Etsy and it says who could get the best mushroom stamps.
Speaker 1: Okay, so did you see women walking around with the ink on their faces?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, okay, they were. Yeah, they they were walking around and I started to see it and I was like, oh my god, They're just they were everywhere. So it was a little weird. And they didn't say for a crazy long time. They were there for like an hour, you know, an hour and a half. But wow, you know, listen, I mean they spent money, they got the shots and yeah, so that sounds like I want.
Speaker 1: To don't take it. It sounds like a fun club.
Speaker 3: I mean, seriously, Texas a stamp on their forehead.
Speaker 1: If you're a bouncer, what would you if you're the bouncer of the club, I would I would put a stop to that and be so confused because I wouldn't know what it is.
Speaker 3: But like maybe that's where Owen was, where he's like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: And then his friend Rate the other guard, radioed him and said, this is what people are doing right, which is so confusing.
Speaker 3: Though it would be like, Oh, here's this brand new thing you've never heard of before and it's strange, and then you're like, I'm thrown off guard. Versus someone's you know, doing drugs in the bathroom, You'll be like, Oh, I know what drugs are, I know.
Speaker 1: What the bathroom is.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to go and put a cabash to this versus this random weird thing, like how are you supposed to go about working with that?
Speaker 2: He probably didn't want to approach the mid stamp, can you?
Speaker 1: They'd be like, you want to join income? You next just to pull down his pants. I'm only guessing. Right now, there's a twenty four year old woman named Amanda who's writing this down for an idea for her bachelorette party. I can't wait. We're going to Pizza Hut and we're going to have a crazy the craziest time. That's Oh, get out of here, Owen, get out. And I'm glad you listen on iHeart Radio if you don't live here, and I guess you'll listen on iHeart, but get out of here. Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, thanks.
Speaker 1: All right, delete that call, never play that call.
Speaker 2: Again, playing it every hour right highlight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be back in a second. On kat WB, we got to bring a Carpenter ticket San Boo Bash coming up next. Maybe we get to that. The keyword is Sabrina to go see Sabrina Carpenter in Los Angeles. How does this keyword thing work? Jenny? What this is all about?
Speaker 2: So we talked about the iHeartRadio app quite often, and we also talk about the talk back feature on it where there's a little red microphone when you're listening to KATIEWB. So you're gonna hit that red microphone. You have thirty seconds to say the keyword Sabrina, and you're entered in to win the trip to LA to see Sabrina Carpenter. It's very simple, and if you set KATIBB as a preset, it makes it all that much easier because you just go to that. It's right there at the top. Hit KATWB red microphone.
Speaker 7: Boom.
Speaker 1: Done a thing about boom And here's something you can't make up since that's the name of this feature. So Vont's on the radio yesterday, and this is an audio clip from Vont on the radio yesterday morning.
Speaker 5: I think it's a little lame if you have a Instagram page for your pet. Looking at you, Dave Ryan, Ye, Dave has two It's just like, why they don't need that.
Speaker 1: Clearly they're not posting these things. That was yesterday, yes, it was twenty four hours ago, well even lesson probably Yeah, right, as of this morning, guess who's pet has an Instagram page? Vont leak I found for it because she's just so cute and I'm just I'm in love with my baby. Ava can follow Ava.
Speaker 5: Her Instagram bio says guard dog and training currently gives kisses to intruders, because it's true, she's not a guard dog whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But go follow her. It's Ava Girley on Instagram. It's Ava Gurley.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Try followers you up to now we're at one sixty six. Wow.
Speaker 5: The goal for the end of the show was two hundred, but of course we'll take more love. And if she gets a two hundred, I heard Ava might make it appearance, might pop up and post a thank you video.
Speaker 2: Come to the studio.
Speaker 7: Bernie calls at the time. Maybe Ava could call one day, Ava could call. We'll see Ava could call. I wouldn't push that bit, no, but everyone likes Bill heard it too much of a good thing, just like a cake with all frosting sounds. Uh More, adults are ordering off the kids menu at McDonald's. A recent survey found that almost half of American adults about kids meals for themselves.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. A happy meal is typically about half the price of a full sized meal. But it's not just about the money. Some adults are choosing to order out the kids menu because they'd rather have smaller portion sizes. Yes, especially if you're doing like ozembic or whatever, you just don't want to eat that much. Others are drawn to the nostalgia and comfort. In fact, McDonald's has leaned into the trend by launching adult versions of kids meals, like the McDonald lenn Meal, which taps into that whole retro vibe.
Speaker 3: I really like too that when you get a kid's meal, especially like during the Halloween.
Speaker 1: Time, you get that little Halloween bucket.
Speaker 3: And that is what I would want, is the little bucket, because it looks like a jack lantern and they come like orange, green and white? Are they I'm not sure if it's happening right now. I assume it is because they do it like every year. But it's very much like a nineties nostalgia thing. Is the little bucket that comes with your happy meal.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at them right now and to see if it's going on.
Speaker 1: It should be, I hope so almost positive visit and then.
Speaker 3: You get you go trigger treating with the little bucket adorable.
Speaker 1: Most kids cat carry a pillowcase because they genuinely expect to carry a pillowcase full of candy home and then they will well, right, maybe it feels like the bottom tenth of the pillowcase, but you think you're gonna get a pillowcase full of candy, you're not.
Speaker 2: It is back Boo buckets. Boo Buckets are back as like two days ago.
Speaker 1: You heard it here first, you guys, you're welcome. Speaking of Halloween, Boo Bash is coming up a week from tonight. We're going to be at Mystic Lake and you're gonna be at least twenty one. But once you get in, it is going to be a party because we got the psychic Gary Spivey is going to be there. We've also got the thousand dollars costume contests for sexiest men and women. That's together. One contest best duo or group. So if you're gonna be like, I don't know who's a duo, Taylor and Travis would be a duo, shit, Sonny and Chaer would be one. A group might be or or I'm going to say Rugrats. I think could be rug Rats. So whatever you want to address up as you can win one thousand dollars. And we're starting at six o'clock. I think the first costume contest will probably be after seven thirty. You'd give a chance to people to pour in.
Speaker 2: Ours open at six o'clock, So yeah, I think get there early just because you want to like make sure you get a good spot to like hang out at and stuff. But there's gonna be a big open dance floor and lots of decor. I was just at hop House on Sunday hosting a Vikings party and it is such a cool spot.
Speaker 1: Like I'm saying that, I can't wait to see it. I've never been before. If you want to go, we're gonna load you up with tickets right now six five one nine eight nine KT Able to Be will take calls until we just can't do it anymore. Call me nowt to get in for boo Bash six five one nine eight nine KDWB one on one point three k D double ub on The Dave Ryan Show. It is soup season. Yes, it is soup season.
Speaker 2: Speaking my language, have you made any soups in the Crockpiecast?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not a soup guy because it's not heart tya enough. Well, put stuff in it, yeah, like what like meat and corn? No really, celery. Uh. The reason that I bring this up is the much anticipated second season of the Netflix hit Nobody Wants This is premiering today and Panera Bread is then on the hype you guys by adding a special limited time meal inspired by the show. They're calling it the Everybody Wants This Meal, available now. It includes broccoli cheddar soup, which makes me think we should do a bracket of best soup. Oh yes, this is my time to shine.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna write that down because we're gonna do a Halloween bracket next week. So maybe in November when it's even a little chillier out.
Speaker 1: Okay, off the top of my head, what are the best soups? I would say chicken noodle is just a favorite. It's sentimental, it's warm, it's somewhat filling, it's hearty. Yeah, and it's chicken noodle soup. But then tomato is really good too.
Speaker 3: I like that zoupa Tuscana. They have that at Olive Garden. It's like a white kind of soup with like sausage and spinach. I think in it's something green is in it. It's very like creamy. Oh, it's so good, delicious.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now do we count chili as a souper out of the running?
Speaker 2: I think chili is a chili. It's an absolute soup. I would throw in creamy chicken wild rice soup.
Speaker 1: Yeahma soup here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever had it until I lived in Minnesota. I don't think that Wisconsin does that much. Let me tell you a soup that should never exist, and we should throw it away if it ever came into our lives. Split Peace soup looks like vomit, and it tastes like it.
Speaker 1: It does not like the year.
Speaker 2: And I would sit at the table with my stubborn little like toild their hands and be like, I don't want it, mom, and she's like, take me at least ten bites eat, And I wouldn't. I lived in the household that I wasn't allowed to leave the table until I ate the orange juice because I have also hated orangees. You want to know what I do?
Speaker 1: I would swallow those a holiday station, okay.
Speaker 2: Because I love everything at holiday taste. Okay, there are deals for red Bulls right now, it's buy two grey. But what I do with the orange juice is I would take one huge gulp, put it in my mouth, and then I'd leave the kitchen, go to the bathroom and spit it out. You serious how much I hated orange juice. My mom would make me drink it every morning, which is so weird because you kept it in.
Speaker 1: Your mouth when you could have just swallowed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't want to because I a gag.
Speaker 1: You know, Cindy was a good parent. You turned out to be a good person. But I don't know why Cindy would make you drink something that you hated so badly. I just switched to apple juice, you know what I mean, or a V eight.
Speaker 2: Or something that apple juice is quite as healthy as orange juice.
Speaker 1: Sugar. Yeah, where we're so okay, that's a good one. Yeah, that one good. Can I ask you this one? Clam showder Now, that's a soup with the with the pieces of clams in there and the little oyster crackers. Potato soup. Potato soup is is up there. It's good.
Speaker 2: Good lobster bisc as well.
Speaker 1: That's pricey, your bougie.
Speaker 3: I feel like anything have chunks in it, though, I need bread to dip it in because if not, it just kind of feels like, yeah, this is a soup, but I need it to have like something to chew on it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the problem with tomato soup. There's nothing in there. That's why you have to have I've told you this time and time again. Keep telling me you gotta have a grilled cheese sandwich with your tomato soup. You keep saying it, and I really don't listen. I don't. Are there any bad soups beside splits be soup? Is there one that like if your mom brought over cream a mushroom, would you be like, oh, God, might be cream. Of all the soups in the world, you brought cream a mushroom.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm a super girl. I'm a souper girl. My mom would make soup all the time. I probably smelled like soup in high school, cream of celery, that I would eat it. I'd eat it.
Speaker 2: Give me a smell like soup was souper girl.
Speaker 3: I was super called that I would drink or I would eat super breakfast because it's there, it's cold out, soup is right there. I could easily put in the microwave three minutes done, eat for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Why have cereal when you can have soup? Do you guys considered gumbo a soup? Because I do? Yes, I love, I don't know you, okay.
Speaker 1: A bunch of text messages at KTWB one matzo ball soup, Yeah, white chicken chili. Now this is it comes into consideration. I guess we're gonna rule chili a soup. I don't think it's not a soup. But then people be like, wow, a cereal a soup? No dummy, because it's cold. But then what about cold? But stock, what is it? Something soup? Oh fua is so good? Is that considered a soup?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a meal like it's its own French onion.
Speaker 1: Someone in French. Well, the problem with French onion is you scoop up the melty cheese on top and it's a big glop. You pour it all into your mouth and one big glop, and then you got nothing left on top of your soup.
Speaker 3: What you need is the soup spoon has to have one sharp edge so that you can cut.
Speaker 1: The soup spoon has a sharp say, I'm inventing it right now.
Speaker 3: You need one that has a sharp edge so when you scoop out the cheese you can.
Speaker 1: Actually, I can't with you. I cannot with you.
Speaker 3: I'm actually inventing something helpful today for French onion.
Speaker 1: Soup.
Speaker 5: Yum.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm oh, I'm hungry. Okay, Well, now we've covered soups, so it is a soup season. Let's cover the dirt on Katie WB. Now the news that has Hollywood talking Dave's dirt on Katie w B. If you remember this, like ten, fifteen, twenty years ago, Matthew McConaughey, the cops were called to his house because the neighbors reported him outside naked playing bongos. So here all these years later, in an ad fort Tequila, Matthew McConaughey is making fun of the police finding him naked with bongos. Here is Matthew McConaughey. What follows is a real police report. No names have been changed because he was totally guilty.
Speaker 5: On arrival to the location, I could easily hear very loud music dancing and playing bongo.
Speaker 1: The nude subject yell why are you here? Why are you here? Glassy and very blood shot.
Speaker 4: Eyes and.
Speaker 1: Organ tequila, please bungo responsibly.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I like that funny.
Speaker 2: Dakota Johnson shared with Vogue magazine her mom's best advice and one non negotiable red flag. So Dakota was recently with Chris Martin from Coldplay, and apparently a red flag that her mom said is a man who wears flip flops in public run. I think that that's kind of silly. I'm okay with that, but whatever. But the best piece of advice from her mom is go for the things that makes your heart beat the fastest. And I do like that. I think that that's a good.
Speaker 1: Way to put it. Somebody that makes your heart beat the fastest. I like that a lot Murderer, Yeah, heart beat, really life.
Speaker 3: Stranger Things, They're fifth season, which is the final season. Their two hour series finale will play in movie theaters. So apparently the Duffer brothers have been asking Netflix to do this for ages and they continuously shoot down the idea, but for the final season, they're like, you know what, let's do it. So on December thirty first into January first, you can see The Stranger Things season five premiere or finale, sorry, finale in theaters, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Two hours, two hour series finale. It's a good idea I want to talk about. I don't know if I have a clip of the song Elizabeth Taylor by Taylor Swift, but it's kind of interesting because her son, I didn't know yet she had a son. I've really paid that much attention.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Liz Taylor was married about eight times. She was a Hollywood legend, and at her prime, she was probably the most beautiful actress in Hollywood. She had violet eyes. If you look at pictures of a young Elizabeth Taylaylor, she had violet eyes. She's still pretty when she got older. But anyway, her son says that that they would have been best friends. Taylor and my mom seem to be kindred spirits. They're both very embodiment of female empowerment, and he goes on to say that she would have gotten great admiration from my mother. Do we have a clip of the Elizabeth Taylor right now? Take your time? What's the best Elizabeth Taylor movie? Dave? Black Velvet? Black Velvet? The only one that I know? Bailey, Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf? All right, I've heard of it. I was stalling for Jenny, never never seen it before.
Speaker 2: That clip over there?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got it right here. Okay, here's Elizabeth Taylor.
Speaker 2: You could you possibly get? For the girls? Everything and nothing?
Speaker 1: All was? Okay. I gotta listen to that song again.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that one. That's the one we played the clip of yesterday that people mashed up with BSB's.
Speaker 1: That was okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: We haven't covered this in a long time, Blake Lively's case against Justin Beldoni, but there is some stuff that is now starting to lean more towards Blake's case because there was alleged, you know, this smear campaign done and saying that Justin Baldoni and his team used an auto delete app, and two staffers of Baldoni's publicist did confess during a definition that that is true that they were using this app called Signal and that things were getting deleted. So they can't go back and see it. I think you can.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you can't forensically.
Speaker 2: Somehow, right, But one of the lawyers hinted that this is the revelation of a smoking gun for them because conversations that were moved to an auto deleted platform and evidence was destroyed. That's going to help Blake's case. And there can only be one reason for this, and that is most likely that this is true, that he did actually develop a smear campaign for her when things blew up on set.
Speaker 1: Now so ugly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In the season seven premiere of The Kardashians that just aired, Kim Kardashian was apparently getting a routine MRI and the doctors found a small aneurysm in her bright brain and they say that it could be potentially caused by stress. So now Kim is going and saying, yes, I understand.
Speaker 1: Why I had this. It's because of Kanye West.
Speaker 3: He gave me so much stress that now I guess I had, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Believe I believe that. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Believe that too, because the more I hear about him, the more I just do not like him at all.
Speaker 5: Eddie Murphy's got a new doctor that's coming out November twelfth.
Speaker 1: It's called Being Eddie. I started so young. Eddy was right out of high school. But he was just fearless.
Speaker 5: My stuff took off because they've never seen a young black person take charge share now. He had the number one movie comedy special and pop song that.
Speaker 1: Was unprecedented, a miracle from stand up comic to big screen sex and by that's what they said. I didn't say it not to beat a dead horse, but I don't think Party all the Time ever went to number one. I it should have, No, it shouldn't have. We laughed at that song, which was like Eddie Murphy's got We were DJ's back then. I mean I was a DJ back then, and we laughed at that song. It's like can you hit? Do you hear this garbage? It's like put on, we built this city on rock and rolling. That's a classic song. What if you like?
Speaker 2: I'm picturing the music video to this of him being in some like he was a plub or something. Yeah, like a jumpsuit that would like fluorescent colors on or something.
Speaker 1: That's what Eddie Murphy used to wear. He used to wear a red leather jumpsuit.
Speaker 5: That's part of why he made like not history, but he was so iconic ause who would do that during stand up sets? Right?
Speaker 1: He was? I mean it was amazing that he was so funny, so different, and so young. He was like twenty twenty one years old when he was on Saturday Night Live. That's what I heard. If you go back and watch his Gumby skit or his mister Robinson's neighbor. The Robinson's was a legendary Finally on the dirt brought you by six point two injured Heimer Lammer's injury law Michael Jordan is in the dirt today. He says he hasn't picked up a basketball in years. I hope you switched it. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I got the most gratifying that that made my whole week is that I was able to please that kid, not knowing if I could.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what he's talking about, but he hasn't picked up a basketball in years.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that that just means it's weird because he used to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, basketball player.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is the dirt. We will be back.