Speaker 1: Well, here we are.
Speaker 2: We made it to a Friday night basketball bear Cats not starting off the weekend like they'd hope too.
Speaker 1: But it's on to the next one.
Speaker 2: Just the same Heritage Bank Center was hopping Louisville Cardinals at back down seventy one, the Louisville winners by ten oh for basketball Bearcats seventy four sixty four. Just heard that game here on seven hundred WLW. It is a huge sports weekend here in and around Cincinnati. It's ridiculous right now in the fourth quarter, just about nine minutes forty seconds or so left. Saint Xavier and Elder getting it on at pay Corps downtown on the river Front. Thirty five thirty four x leading Elder right now and it's in fourth quarter, so they're looking to play on it was. It looked foggy earlier, it was raining earlier. It looks nice and beautiful down there right about now as I look at it on the screen in front of me. A lot of other stuff going on as well. You've got a ton of stuff. You get to football bear Cats tomorrow night primetime, and they call it nip it at night. And that's of course with b YU in Town and Big twelve match up there back with Donna d tomorrow afternoon. I will be to get you ready up for that, and then Sunday Bengals Patch and we don't know which Joe is gonna go, but we got a pretty good idea that one of the Joe's will in fact be under center to start, the other in waiting. And then and of course deeper down the step chart it will go. And then the pitch at TQL will be happening with Enter Miami in as the MLS Playoffs continue with FC Cincinnati hosting them as they look to get off on the right foot to start that onward and forward momentum hopefully for an LMLs Cup kind of matchup situation down the line. Lot of ground to cover. Tonight, we'll talk on Bengals and more with James Rapine. That's coming up a conversation I had with him after your nine thirty report. Kevin Carr, fat guys at the movie Silver Gecko and stub Stubs, He's gonna join me. We'll talk on what's new with the movies, including this Wicked movie that some people are into because so many things were left un said with the first half of that production, plus Wake Up Dead Man other stuff with him and space stuff. It's been a crazy week from bigger rockets in space, from Blue Origin space crimes which we hadn't talked about. I'm always worried about the cleanup of trash in rumkey in space, which I think is the future where money is to be made, which is waste management in space. But there are criminal issues too, so we'll talk to mike Y Wall about that after eleven o'clock. Good bit of ground to cover after the news, James Rapine Cincinnati's Bengals talk. I'm gonna talk Bengals, Patriots and more on a tough night for the bear Cats on the hardwood at Heritage Bank Center. They fall by ten to Louisville's Cardinals seventy four sixty four. Sterling, coming back after your nine thirty report, Time for news now where the who they play? The bear bear Cats play football, basketball? Bear Cat And also did I mention me Sterling seven hundred WLW Glad you're a long, beautiful Friday night the Tri State. I mean, if you like rain, a little bit of fog and a whole lot of action down by the river. How you doing It's sterling hard times for a Cincinnati a Bearcats at the Heritage Bank Center. They dropped a tough one to Louisville seventy four sixty four. A little bit earlier, Elder and Saint X getting it on at pay course, same place. Bengals Patriots coming up on Sunday, FC Cincinnati Sunday Night. Tqu Well, there's lots happening, and of course a football Bearcats hosting BYU and Nip at night kind of game. I couldn't say that one years ago. They got mad at you when you said nip instead of Nippert. But what are you gonna do? Kind enough to give us some time? He knows a little bit about the Bengals Cincinnati Bengals talks. James Rapine, How are you? How is everything sterling?
Speaker 3: I'm great? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm all right? I'm just curious. This is a big sports weekend for you.
Speaker 1: What is this like?
Speaker 2: Because I mean you're balancing family, you're balancing covering Bengals, bet you do everything else?
Speaker 1: How are you geeked up?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 2: My neighbor is like glowing and vibrating with excitement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really excited.
Speaker 5: One for all of the high school kids that get to play at pay Corps. I think that's really really cool. I uh, I try because I'm like, I'll be on the field on Sunday and I'll do my pregame in my postgame videos, and I try to never take just that taking a video on the field, take that for granted, no matter how many I do. And so I think that that as a high schooler, which I never got that opportunity as high school fit to play on that, I think it's going to be so cool.
Speaker 3: And then obviously you have the whole.
Speaker 5: Joe versus Joe and which Joe is going to go, which is obviously really exciting in my line of.
Speaker 2: Work, absolutely is so do we know which Joe for Sunday? Is it Burrow? Is it Flacco? Or is there the number three that used to be the number two? Who's going to I get the ball? Can I handle it emotionally? Because I get the impression, as brilliant as he has been, he's just like, let one of the Joe's go.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's right, Yeah, I think I think one. I guarantee you it'll bid Joe two. I for me, I'll stop joking now and be serious.
Speaker 1: I guess no, it's fine. It's fine.
Speaker 5: It's good that Burrow and this is going to surprise a lot of people. I think Burrow should play. I think they should play Burrow. I don't know if they're going to play Burrow. They should play Burrow. And let me tell you why. Because he's going to play Thursday. Like it, for all intents and purposes, feels like he's going to play Thursday. Last week he gave my buddy Jay Morrison at Bengals Talk dot com. He gave him a smirk and said how meaningful it would be to play in Baltimore. And so when I look at it, I say, all right, so can you play four days earlier? The answer is yes. If he's doing everything he's done to the point, the answer is yes.
Speaker 3: I talked to.
Speaker 5: Multiple people within the league, coaches, I've tried to hit as many different areas as I could, players, doctors on the outside looking in, and there's not a big difference between playing Sunday to Thursday.
Speaker 3: If he's going to play Thursday, and the.
Speaker 5: Season as out of it is, it feels like the Bengals are And I'm the first one to say that I think they're out of it.
Speaker 3: At three and seven.
Speaker 5: Okay, you can go from three and seven to five and seven in less than five full days, from Sunday at one to Thursday at eleven pm Eastern Time, with wins over the Patriots who have won eight in a row, in the Ravens, who are obviously the favorites to win the AFC North. So if there was ever a way to turn around the season, it would be Joe Burrow play play meaningful football, somehow guide us to two wins over teams that we shouldn't beat, and let's get this thing rolling.
Speaker 3: And so that's why I would play.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow talking to James Rapine Sterling seven hundred WLW locked on Bengals. He's all on YouTube and everything else. So this is the thing that I have trouble with. Three and seven. Bengals could be five and seven if they surprise the world Sunday with the Patriots in town with the one o'clock kickoff on the big one Thursday night Thanksgiving prime time. Everybody's bloated and stuff with starches and birds and tripped a fan and cranberryes and probably in the midst of taking naps. So they go back to back wins, they're five and seven. Let's just say it all goes their way. So this is a salvage of a season. This is I mean, what is the goal here? Unless they get a whole lot of help. There's no postseason playoff action at pay Corps or anywhere else for this Bengals team, is there? Or am I being too brutally like just.
Speaker 5: No, probably not. But there's one guy that thinks there is. There's one guy that thinks he can leave them to say and straight. There's one guy that has worked his butt.
Speaker 3: Off of the past.
Speaker 5: It will be sixty five days since surgery if he does start someday, right, that has done everything in his in his power. And I would love to know the details, but I've heard details really throughout the process, that little nuggets, I would say, where he was just grinding, grinding, grinding to get to this point. And so if he's clear, like if doctors say all right, you're good to go, well, then roll with him and see if you can pull off the miracle, because it would be like, there's no doubt that's that's the significance of the loss of the Steelers last week. But to me if he's If he's right there and you're gonna play him Thursday, guess what they do. Guess what NFL teams do after they play a Sunday one o'clock game and then they play Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Well, what do they do when they have a Thursday night game after one o'clock Sunday?
Speaker 3: They rest? They rest.
Speaker 5: He's not going to do a damn thing in between those games outside of rest to recover travel to Baltimore. They have a walk through that you and me and anybody listening could make it through on Tuesday midday or in my probably Tuesday evening.
Speaker 3: I would say I would have to look at the schedule, but like, that's it.
Speaker 5: It's not like he's going to get a bunch of valuable reps in practice next week and be able to ramp up even more. And so the hey is sort of in the barn there. And so if it were me, I would play him because I know and here's the other part of this that I should have probably led with. The Bengals are going to play him whether you like it or not. He's coming back and regardless of the record, he's going to play football this year. And so that's the other element here. If you're definitely going to play him, well, then you might as well put him out there when you have a shot, even if it's a two percent shot, a two percent shot at making a run here with Joe Burrow, because that's what you want. If you're bringing Joe Burrow back, you want a shot at it, even if the chances are really small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that is why they play in a lot of sense. James for being Bengals Talk dot Com, Eddy Bengals Talk Locked on Bengals was Sterling on the big one?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So Joe goes one of them, probably Burrow, maybe Flacco in a pinch, you never know. I mean, either way, you're looking at two strong guys under center.
Speaker 3: Uh, it might be Flacco.
Speaker 5: Now, I I would play Joe, but I I.
Speaker 3: Don't don't be shocked if they go with Flacco. I would not be surprised.
Speaker 1: The over under on a Joe starting is is pretty good.
Speaker 3: I think I guarantee that much. I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: All right back for menjury, Mike a Seki's back right, he looks to be in and uh Cam Taylor Britt is out or what's the story injury wise, who's going, who's coming, what's the deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's Kim Taylor Britt probably out for the year, and it's uh, it's unfortunate because I did think he was starting to come on, but I think he's he's gonna need surgery, and surgery will likely mean the end of his season.
Speaker 3: Which is unfortunately. I really like him, and I think.
Speaker 5: He's had an up and down year, but it's almost one those he's going to be a free agent. You just wonder, like, has he played his last down as a Bengal and does he go somewhere else next year? And then you see him figure it all out because he hasn't figured it all out yet in his first four years, and so I hope he does personally because I like him a lot.
Speaker 3: But no Pam Taylor Britt.
Speaker 5: But you're right, Mike Kasiki, and not a moment too soon coming back from that torn pectoral muscle that he's suffered in Green Bay. This four games haven't kind of passed from Joe Flacco because he got hurt so early in that Green Bay game.
Speaker 3: But whether it's Joe Flacco.
Speaker 5: Or Joe Burrow, you're talking about a six to six athletic big target. Like I think the fact that you don't have Jamar Chase, but you get back a guy like Mike Gasiki that can win in one on one situations. That is big for this offense because you don't have Jamar, who's your engine, and so any piece, any weapon, any other option that you could give either Joe is certainly big.
Speaker 3: And so I'm excited to see Mikeasicki play.
Speaker 5: And I know he was really really hoping to get back this year when the injury happened. He avoided surgery, healed up enough, and so I expect him to play on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Talking to James Rapine Sterling seven hundred WLW, you can watch James talk Bengals Cincinnati Bengals talk. You had to locked on Bengals, et cetera. Now, see, we've talked all this offense, and you know this nine and two Patriots team has some weakness on defense, but the Bengals defense has been notoriously suspect at best. And you know, depending on an offense to score thirty five to forty five points on a Sunday or any given game day, it is a lot to ask for any Joe let alone these two joees. So, James Rapine, is there a weakness with the Patriots? Where do you say a path to winning regardless of which Joe is under center? Before I let you bounce.
Speaker 5: Well, the last time we saw the Bengals win a game, which was now well over a month ago, five.
Speaker 1: Weeks ago, I've aged by the way, me too.
Speaker 5: I have my memories freightered a bit. I'm saying, I'm seeing Joe squared. I don't know what's going on, but I think that the key moment of that Steelers win was in the second quarter when the defense stepped up. Big Jordan Battle intercepts Aaron Rodgers and then on the very next possession, DJ Turner rips it away from DK metcalf back to back interceptions, and it allowed them to take control of that game. And that's what's going to need to happen on Sunday, regardless of who's that quarterback, regardless of the offense is humming or not. You need this defense to be opportunistic to get after Drake May and to force him to trust his arm and make a questionable decision or two so you could take advantage of it. Dack Hill needs an interception or two. It's been a while for him. Dj Turner because obviously had a breakout year so far that the Bengals have three wins. In all three of those wins, Jordan Battle had an interception, So he needs to find a way to get his hands on a ball, maybe where some fumble. They need to find a way to force some turnovers. I'm not expecting them to suddenly wake up and be this dominant defense that gets ten stops and forces a bunch of punts. That's not gonna happen. So what's the next step? All right, Well, can you be opportunistic? Can you force a couple of turnovers? Can you get some momentum, get the crowd in it early. I think that's a huge key if the Bengals are going to pull this off. And I also just want to put this out there, Joe Burrow as an underdog, that's something that I always like, He's gonna feel like it's nothing to lose them against the world.
Speaker 3: That's a good spot to be.
Speaker 5: And if Joe Burrow's out there, not that it wouldn't be if Joe Flacco, but I just think that Joe Burrow would be looking to prove a lot to everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, stringing a couple of wins along, it'd be a nice Christmas story. As long as the leg, the foot, the toe, whichever Joe doesn't end up like the lamp called for Jeli, I think what will be in good shape.
Speaker 1: I worked hard on that.
Speaker 2: As we were like sitting here, I'm like, yeah, okay, this is yeah, I can I get that out of my head.
Speaker 1: He's James. Anything else before I let you go?
Speaker 2: And people can find you by the way at sen Bengals talk on YouTube, there's the Enter of the Jungle, there's the Locked on Bengals, the book. I mean, you know, the Enter of the Jungle. I don't know if you were hauling those around earlier or not, but people can still find those on Amazon or elsewhere. What didn't I ask before we let you go? I appreciate you making time. I really do.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's always good conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I appreciate you. I think.
Speaker 5: The other thing on Defense, as we talk about Defense and bright Spot last week was Miles Murphy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how disruptive he was, definitely, And.
Speaker 5: I told him this week, I said, hey, that that could be your coming out party. I want to forget about last week because you have so many weeks like that, and so I'm really curious to see how he does. He's going to face a lot of Will Cambell, who's a top pick in this year's draft, is having a good rookie year at offensive tackle for the Patriots. Hopefully Miles Murphy can put together back to back productive weeks at pass rusher.
Speaker 1: Let's hope.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I hope it's a good weekend from a high school football at pay Corps or basketball Bearcats earlier at fifth third. Y you in town at the nip for the Bearcat football Bengals Patriots Sunday. I didn't even mention later on, I mean all this is almost a set up for some playoff MLS soccer within her Miami at t QL taken on FC Cincinnati, but we don't have time to get into that. James Repen, thank you, man. I hope you enjoy the weekend. I hope it's a winning weekend before you head off to eat what is the big thing in Baltimore, Yeah, crabcake, soft shell crab. You be there for a little Thanksgiving dinner and hopefully back to back wins for the hooday, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 5: Some turkey turkeys. Wait wait, grab stuff turkey.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yeah, no, I'm with you. I'll make the trip for that. It sounds great. As a matter of fact, it really kind of does. The gluttony has begun. James for Pene, Cincinnati Bengals Talk on YouTube, Bengals Talk dot Com, Locked on Bengals.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, enjoy the weekend.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, but more Sterling coming back seven hundred WLW. Hey, what's going on? Sterling cup? Minutes away from your ten o'clock report, my man, Kevin Carr subber Gecko substat back guys in the movies, my partner actually in the Chubbing's Tip podcast. We did that together a while back. He'll join us after your ten o'clock report. I believe Matt Reese has that newscast, so he will be up in about three and a half four minutes, give or take. And if you hadn't already heard, if you weren't listening earlier, maybe you've been unplugged forcibly, detached on the job, on the road, or otherwise navigating life. As we know at the end of this weekend, you heard the basketball bear catch earlier fall to Louisville's Cardinals Heritage Banks Center. It was a seventy four to sixty four final and it was Card's winning. There right now happening at Pacoor down by the River where the Bengals will host the Patriots Sunday afternoon, as they look to get a little closer to five hundred again with one of the Joe's be a Burrow or Flacco leading the way under center. You got Saint X and Elder getting it on Ohio High school football playoff action, and right now it's Saint x Xavier leading forty two thirty four in just about two minutes or so left at this point. So there is that going on. A lot of other stuff going on in the news. I mentioned Kevin Krkott talking new movies after ten, after eleven we'll talk space stuff, including space crime, which of all the different logistics stuff in thinking about infrastructure and life off of Tara Firmer, which whether you're working or super rich. Sooner than later, apparently we're going to be out there in the cosmos in some fashion. I don't know how soon it'll look like Star Trek or Star Wars or whatever.
Speaker 1: Else.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk, of course, very busy with all the lower satellites and stuff that goes along with that. He in the news is he often is for a lot of things, he says. Now, and this is wild. He says, in ten to twenty years, the vast majority of us will only work if you know, we feel like it. Work will be optional, he says, in about ten years time. And he simply says that, as a result of artificial intelligence and robots, technology is going to effectively make most of us humans obsolete when it comes to doing a whole lot of work.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Talk about that just a little bit, because I don't know, is somebody just going to give away stuff? He says, we might spend more time gardening and so forth. Here's a quote.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: He says, it'll be like playing sports or video games or something like that for most of us. Say, is basically the same way you can go to the store and just buy some vegetables, or you grow some vegetables in your backyard. It's much harder to grow vegetables in your backyard, but some people still do it because they like growing vegetables. That's what work will be like optional, So then who's giving us the free food, in the free housing, in the free electricity. Where does is money no longer a part of the equation when it comes to you know, how the commerce is done? Commerce, in his eye, perhaps will go away with the growth of technology and efficiencies, So then the machines will just handle stuff the rest of us will do what why?
Speaker 1: I mean, why work now?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, ten years is a long you got to you gotta eat. I know Drew wester Heid, he's producing. He's like I work because I mean, I like it hereybody wants to get paid. I'm here too. As much as I like it, I'm not sure how that's gonna to pay off. See, because you have to have money to start with. I mean, the machines, don't they work for electricity? You plug them in and charge them, so those there will be someone who's paid to do that, or at least to make sure that the machine is there, to make sure that the power is charging the machines and the technology. I just don't understand how this is gonna work. I don't have that much brain power will work on that. Maybe we'll talk to Mike Wall about that after eleven o'clock news straight away on the other side, Kevin Carr, Fat guys at the movies Friday Night, Sterling, where the hood A play Sunday X and Elder getting it on now just about over forty two thirty four X leading with about a minute left to go and a hard night for the basketball bear catch as they drop one to Louisville's Cardinals Heritage Bank Center on the River. You heard it here on the big one, seventy four to sixty four loss on the home of the best Bengals coverage with Sterling, seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: So here we are.
Speaker 2: We are in a fast approaching holiday season.
Speaker 1: I guess it's tiny here.
Speaker 2: I've seen Christmas lights, multiple houses in the neighborhood of Sterling already decked out. I've consumed way too many candy canes in the last couple of weeks. And the Thanksgiving is just a handful of days away. And a guy who knows from turkeys and you know, a festive times, he's a silver gecko on substat Kevin Carr, Welcome back to seven hundred WLW with Sterling.
Speaker 6: How are you man, I'm doing great? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Today I'm doing all right. Do you feel festive?
Speaker 2: I mean, do you feel like it's all most Thanksgiving day? There's lots to be grateful for, including another Wicked movie, which I know I couldn't wait for.
Speaker 1: Telling well, I mean there's other.
Speaker 6: Things to be thankful for. Don't don't put it all on the weekend basket.
Speaker 7: I would say, no, no, yeah, no, it's it's this is what always ends up happening because we think there's more time between these these days than there really are.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was like after the Halloween, it's like three weeks until Thanksgiving, and then after Thanksgiving it's three weeks still Christmas. We think of them as months away from each other, but they're less than they They kind of stack up pretty quickly. So yeah, because Thursday's Thanksgiving, which which is great. I mean, I love doing Thanksgiving. We do we watch a parade and have a big, big breakfast, and you know, we go to dinner and everything. We got our Christmas tree over the weekend we decorate it. So yeah, no, I get very festive at this time, you know. I mean, so we do have a skeleton hanging up that I didn't take down. I'm just gonna put a Santa hat on.
Speaker 2: See, That's what I was gonna ask, So that I wondered about doing something like that. Guy across the street had one in a chair on the front porch, and then he had one hanging from a tree, which was very disturbing. The one on the tree, whether high school kids stole it or not, he still got the one on the porch in a chair. So I was wondering if he was gonna deck it out like you a hole full like Santa gag or not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a there's a guy a couple of blocks away from me down on the street. He had one of those those super coll the tent with skeletons, and they also had a dog skeleton so that it looked like the giant skeleton was walking its dog, which the dog itself was probably about six feet. He just made the leash, uh the some lights. He just put lights on the leash like that, And I'm like, well, good for him, you know, contolidly, you spend one thousand dollars on that set up, might as well have it up for a couple months.
Speaker 2: And man, good times. If you can find fun and do it. I mean I used to come playing about all that you can remember that like take delights down. It's not time I.
Speaker 1: Keep up the lights all year. I don't even care. I mean, I just like I like to have some festival.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's it's well. What I like about the lights coming up and down is that it changes. It's it's sort of like the corny thing you say about why you like living in Ohio. I like the change of seasons. I like the different things are are are sort of occupying our time. When all the other world is a dumpster fire. At least you can put up some cool decorations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, now I'm in the perfect place now to hear about this Wicked movie that I know that there are many. I mean, how big is the Wicked thing?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I mean the stage production was huge in New York on Broadway, and then the touring companies have gone through the tri State and all over the country. I think they had more than one at one time on the road. They had a huge movie. How big was the first movie? And this is if I'm not mistaken from what you said, Kevin Carr, By the way, silver get go on subject with stir on the big one that was only half of the book, is that right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well half of them of the play it's take Yeah, it's placed on the place because that has the music and everything in there. It was it was a big It was a big hit last year, and this one's gonna be huge too. I mean it's it's there's literally nothing new or anyone else can say about this. It's gonna deter a lot of people from seeing it because they're invested. It's got a lot of fans and that that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Right basically, I mean nobody is anyone's gonna be like sway, Like if I'm dragged to it, am I gonna go?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: That might have been the best thing I've seen all year? Or is it just gonna be? I just can't wait to get get.
Speaker 6: Some dy Well. I think more than anything that this is a movie that it's like, well, you should know by now what you're getting into, you know what I mean, you at least see the first movie to know what's happening in it. So it's not like it's gonna it shouldn't take anyone by surprise. So it's kind of built in fan base. You've got the people who love the Broadway show. You got people who love the first movie. My biggest issue with the whole Wicked thing is, and they've done this before with other movies, it's splitting it in two. I think was a little bit necessary, because you end up with like half of a movie, or you end up with just like the third act for the final film. And like you said, if you're a huge Wicked fan, you just want to engulf yourself in that. You don't care, you want more, and that's great, knock yourself out. But like the first movie was, the running time of Wicked Part one was longer than the entire stage production plus intermission, So I don't know why that took so long. But now they've got another two hour and seventeen minute movie to do. And that's really the biggest problem with this is it does feel overly padded, and they add extra songs and stuff. And part of the danger of taking a musical in particular and splitting it like that is if I say to you, what are the big songs from Wicked, You're gonna be like, well, well like popular define gravity. Those are the two that are probably gonna pop up first. Those are both of the first film, so you don't get the bangers in the second film. I mean, like I said, fans aren't gonna care, right, you're gonna see it in love it anyways. So but but yeah, if you're on the fence, you do realize that you're getting half a movie with half a story. But if you haven't see the first film, you should see the first film before you see this. Don't go into this one be like I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go in a group, you can go into your theater and then you can let them go to their theater and then whoever gets out first and go get like food and coffee of drinks, cocktails and wait, yes, I think that's probably the plan you mentioned danger now. At the premiere of this deal, Ariana Grande was apparently like, I don't know, say she was accosted, but she was run up on by a serial like get close to the famous people kind of lunatic that apparently has done this more than once to other people. How disturbing is that? And she's like a little waife anyway, that that there'd be such vulnerability for people on a red carpet or anywhere else like that In today's world.
Speaker 6: Well, it's it's it's really tough because it and that is that's scary. And she did well. She she I guess defended herself with COVID because she apparently tested positive for COVID after. I mean, so she was unfortunately, you know, because it's like you know that, but it's it's very chaotic. I've been to these I've been to some premieres and I've been to red carpets and it's crazy and it's very very hard to uh to kind of hold the security for that. So I mean, I feel I feel for her for that because she if you step on her, you're gonna break her half because she's very very tiny. So so yeah, that's scary and it's dangerous. I mean nothing like you know, no one got hurt hurt in the incident. It was just more scary as I understand. But no, that's that's to be concerning. There's a reason why they have handlers standing around them because people there's yeah, they they like they they think they know the person just because of the things that the lines that were recorded on on on a in a movie and they heard, but I think they're speaking to them. So yeah, it's it can be. There's a lot of scary people out there.
Speaker 1: There really are.
Speaker 2: Now speaking is scary, and this is kind of wild and it seems like now I don't know if it was really last year or maybe it was two or three years ago, because it gets into weird COVID time and I don't understand what the hell happened Kevin Carr, By the way, Fat Guy's the movies Silver Get Go on Substack with Sterling seven hundred wlw on Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is this a theater movie or is this a Amazon production?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: God confusing because one was on Amazon, one was on Hulu talking about this Knives Out mystery movie.
Speaker 4: Oh on Netflix?
Speaker 6: Netflix? Right, Yeah, it's a Wake Up dead Man and it is. It's gonna be in theaters on the twenty six, which is Wednesday, because it drops before Thanksgiving. The movies all come out in the middle of the week, the.
Speaker 1: Biggest bar night of the year other than New Year's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's oh, oh yeah, it's huge, it's huge. But yeah, wake Up dead Man. It's the third Knives Out movie. There was Knives Out and that came out in theaters and then Netflix snatched up the idea or the or the rights to it, and they've done two big productions that are going that went to their service. The first one was The Glass Onion, which came out right after I think it was two years ago that The Glass Onion came out. And what they are, they're giant ensemble mystery movies that they have one same character, which is Daniel Craig playing Ben wi Blanc. Who's this. I think he's like a Southern like a Louisiana and a guy who's the he's a detective, well because he has a Southern drawer and talks like this.
Speaker 2: He does, he does, he does, and I still see him as Bond, which is I cannot stop doing that, which is my own. So I really get a kick out of the accent with that, and I expect him to throw up like Begnet's and like some chugory coffee.
Speaker 6: Well, and I think the reason that's why he's that's why he likes roles like this is because it is quite different from James Bond. He's not the suave Debonair. He's swaving Debonair in a certain way, but it's very different than Bond. Uh and and that's that's the curse that everybody who's played Bond has faced, is sort of breaking away from that character, even if you were famous beforehand, like Blake Pierce Bronson was a little bit, but yeah, he he doesn't get. So there's this new movie, Wake Up Dead Man. It's another ensemble piece with a great cast, people like Josh O'Connor and Glenn Close and Josh Brolin and me Lacunas is in it. And you've got oh god, I'm trying to like Kaylee Kaylee Spainey who was in Priscilla a couple of years ago. It's it's it's they rely on a big ensemble cast. And then there's all these twists and turns with the story. And it's about a murder that happens at a out of the way church in somewhere in New York State, and he's of course brought into kind of try and suss out the situation. Like the other ones, it is. It's complex in the story and and has tons of characters and some really great acting, beautifully shot. I had. I got a chance to see it out in Los Angeles earlier this week, and I mean, it's it's it's it's a big thing, it's a big show, and then it'll be on Netflix. I think December twelfth. I think it's December twelfth, But it's if you want to see it in theaters. And it is nice to see in theaters because the cinematography really really works, because I think nowadays, if you're going to go to the theaters, you want it to be to have a reason go to the theaters. Like even Wicked, you know, that's a big screen movie. You got Avatar coming up, that's a big screen movie. You know, some of these movies, if they're smaller, more intimate, maybe you don't need to go see End at the big screen. But yeah, these are the ones that are worth checking out in the theater.
Speaker 2: Well, Kenna Carr, by the way, it's a silver get go on substech. So what else is coming before we let you go? Because I know, like for a lot of people, for a lot of years when I was a kid, it seemed like every Thanksgiving weekend and leading up into Christmas it was massive movie going. I know it's still the case, but so many different streaming things and you sort of broke this down a week or two ago. The feeding of film is different than it used to be because we as our lifestyle consume things differently.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, and I think when I was younger, and even just like even ten years ago, there was a lot more content coming out at Christmas just because they were very busy in theaters. A lot of stuff does pivot into streaming now. But like obviously this week, Wicked's the big, the big movie. Next week on Wednesday, you've got Zutopia too, He's going to be a big, huge movie. Then you have Five Nights at Freddy's too, which doesn't seem like a Christmas movie, but it's coming out, does it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it seems.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I mean there's lights in it, I guess, you know. But my my son and I are going to go check that one out because he's a big fan. Then there's a little bit of a lull. There's this Albert Brooks movie coming out on the twelfth with Ella McKay, and then you've got Avatar coming out on the nineteenth, and that's gonna be the big one. The only I mean, there's like some smaller award film type stuff that are being sprinkled in there, but the but the one I'm I'm shamefully looking forward to Tuesday. Anaconda. Did we talk about that last Yeah? A remake, right, It's a story about Paul Rudd and Jack Black. Their characters want to remake Anaconda, and so they go and rent a snake and go to South America to remake Anaconda and of course are attacked by you know, so it's it's it's a it's a over the top, which I just love that premise because it's so dumb. It is. It's one of those things you know when you have people go that's just that's crazy, but it's so crazy it just might work. And that's kind of what I feel like happened when they wrote the script. That's a crazy premise?
Speaker 2: Is John Voyd still alive? I had a guy email me the other day and he was like, that isn't John Voyd dead? And he was upset that we were talking about him with his odd accent and how he was in the first Anaconda movie with Ice Cube and Jennifer Lopez, and he was very very passionate about saying that he thought we were like puppets of Satan or something. And I said, I don't think he's dead yet.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's dead. Let me look it up. But I don't think he's dead. He's he's old though, I mean he is, he's it happens. He's a young guy.
Speaker 1: So he's eighty six. He's still here.
Speaker 6: He's eighty six, and he's still alive. So yeah, because he tweets stuff out or you know, because he yeah, because he was talking about because he dips his toe politics.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he said he was gonna leave New York or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's that neat when when there was a talk about terror putting tariffs on motion pictures, which I have no idea how you do that, but uh, the ones that aren't made here or whatever. Uh, he he dipped, he jumped into that conversation. But I don't think he I don't know if he's active, and if he is, he's it's probably very late. I mean eighty six. Yeah, that's a good run. You know. I don't expect to.
Speaker 1: See him doing a movie, you know that right.
Speaker 2: First of all, I think it's Mark. I didn't open up the email. I think it was Mark, and like Fort Mitchell. So yeah, void's still alive. We're not making fun but I have to say. He's saying he four. You already said that's already sis, that's pretty good run. You're already writing him off, like well, I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm not ready. I'm giving you he he doesn't need to do anything. He has made a career. He has just come viv It was like, because this is what ends up happening a lot of times with celebrities. This happened with Gene Hackman. I mean the tragicness of his death aside, he kind of just disappeared from public life because he got old and he was like living, Yeah, I want to watch the Weather Channel and you know, just sit around. That's that's what people do and say they have Bob Newhart died relatively recently, like within the last two years, and he was in his nineties. Or think look at mel Brooks. Melbrooks still pops up now and then like with like he's going to be involved in the Spaseball sequel, Wars or writing, and he got involved with doing the History of the World Part two on Apple TV and he was Apple TV and you know, but he's he's pushing a hundred, So I don't think he needs to go out there.
Speaker 2: He can only do what you can do. We're not wishing death the pony. See this, Every name you've just mentioned ends up going to an area that I've started to back away from because we've come across people that either I've interviewed or gotten to know in passing that are now dying or dead. But everyone you mentioned would be on the celebrity trifecta a death list.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I mean, I'm not I'm wishing anybody. I'm wishing them to just enjoy retirement.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't want an eighty six year old John Boyd wrestling a fake snake on screen, although I pay to watch.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I would watch that, especially to the accent. Still, oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I just by the way, let me just leave you with this.
Speaker 2: The other night because it was popped up because all the holiday movies streaming everywhere are and there making more. Of course, I just watched Elf because it's it's started, and it played the intro with Bob Newhart there is like King Elf, and I was sucked in and I had to watch that.
Speaker 6: Is that is a movie that's hard to escape once you once you get wrapped, when once you get sucked into it. Yep, it's very hard to get out of it. And it's one of those that if you're in a hurry, you better be on watching it on something and has commercials, because that's the time to leave.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: And don't leave. You have to leave, Kevin. You can stay and listen, but we have to go. Thank you for making time and joyly the weekend with the family car, silver Gecko on sub stack, fat guys at the movies.
Speaker 1: Take care of yourself. Man, we gotta go. It was good to talk to you.
Speaker 2: More Sterling coming back after your ten thirty report seven hundred double ulw Sterling hanging out seven hundred wlub you find Friday night, Drew wester or Hei do you keep me in line and on time? About twenty one minutes away from your eleven o'clock report. Travis Laird Don'll have that training to stage show on his own. Well his band Brady Tonight doing up. What a busy night on the river seriously great place to see a show. By the way, so in a stage show they are doing that. May I heard that Eric Abadou in town tomorrow night, which I think is celebrating anniversary of one of her records, which is disturbing. How time flies and how fast that goes. What else you got, Oh, I got to mention this real quick because it's good night for Saint Savior. Saint X with the win forty two thirty four over Elder at pay Corps, huge crowd drew. What was it that they said the finer I'm always like twenty three thousand or something like that.
Speaker 1: I believe it was like twenty two plus. Yeah, so more than twenty two thousand. That's huge.
Speaker 2: What a great experience for all those kids playing, and no shame and it's a hard way to go out. Saint X plays on Elder does not, and I mean, just what did a great experience to have? And you just hope those kids realize that this is, you know, one of those things you file away and just another step in your life and not one of those like some people, most of us know somebody where their highlight of their life was left behind high school or otherwise that is a high point of high school. But it's on to the next thing, whatever that is. And this could be the biggest game they played in so any way, congratulations to Elder, certainly Saint X were playing on Ohio High School playoffs continuing forty two thirty four Saint X with the win. All right, you had basketball Bearcats. They played earlier, tough night for them. They dropped a game to Louisville's Cardinals hair Bank Center, neutral Ground, swort of by the River also, and that was one of those situations where you saw and I heard a lot of love for the Cards. A tough night for the Bearcats, but they play on as well. Season just keeps on going. Tomorrow football bear Cats would be YU in town that nip at night and that is going on after a primetime Saturday night game Big twelve matchup. Then you've got Bengals and Patriots Sunday afternoon in FC Cincinnati, Sunday night MLS playoff with enter Miami in town with I think it's a five o'clock kick on the pitch at TQ. Well, busy sports weekend and a whole lot of people doing a whole lot of holiday decoration, like putting those up. This would be the weekend as long as the rain holds off. For the most part, we've seen rain, we've seen fog, we've seen a little bit of all of that it's wet, so just take a little time driving around. But a lot of people this weekend, in the midst of all the other stuff going on, probably catching up and getting into the shopping mode and getting ready to have a whole lot of people over, or maybe make the trip to Grandma's house or wherever for Thanksgiving, which I'll spend the afternoon here and I think it's noon to four. I'm on before Bengal's primetime Bengals Sunday with the Patriots and then they go to Baltimore, the land of duck pin bowling and soft shell crab and crab cakes on a Thursday night, Thanksgiving Night primetime showdown, which you'll hear here on seven hundred WLW. Good bit of other stuff I want to get to and talk about. And it seems like every show, every day at least there's a new angle, a new twist, and a new idea about what AI, artificial intelligence is going to do for all of us. Earlier, I mentioned Elon Musk coming out in an interview we did, I think it was with Ink magazine or online, and was saying that you know, ten, fifteen, twenty years from now, work will become optional and will just all just follow our dreams. I mean, what he describes is paradise. What he described I mean to be able to just live your life, not have the stress of figuring out how you're going to keep a roof over your head, shoes on your feet, clothes on your back, food on the table, braces on your kid's teeth, shoes on their feet to get to school, to hopefully have a better life for them. What will be be doing If AI makes everything work related for the most part, optional, there has to be I mean, I don't think robots and automation and artificial intelligence is going to be possibly handling every little thing, but maybe those things that it doesn't handle are gonna be worth a lot.
Speaker 1: But I just don't know where all the how we live.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you've got rental properties, if you've got business, you want to make money, you can make money. But who's going to buy your stuff if nobody else is making money because the jobs are optional, I think people are going to be looking for work because they need the money unless they're giving everybody money, which is the universal income thing which everybody's talked about as being socialism or communism so what the hell is going to happen?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 2: Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred the big one, let's open up the phones. I mean, it sounds like I'm joking, like I'm goofing off, like I'm ready to pull from behind the curtains, you know, the big monster surprise answer. But I don't think anyone really knows. So I guess in between now, in ten years or fifteen or twenty years from now, depending on where you are on the timetable of life, as you're coming up on an expiration date that we all eventually get to realize is that we better get enough money together now. And you can't worry about pennies because they stopped minting those. So get your money together now, because in ten to fifteen years, when AI kicks in and jobs are optional, work will be optional. You better have a stash of cash to be able to survive otherwise unless cash becomes obsolete, and then I don't exactly know what will be dealing it. What I mean, what the whole the whole world will change as we know it. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Do you have a vision? Do you have an idea?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: That future might be eight hundred, the big one. Pick up the phone, give it the finger. If you're streaming on the iHeartRadio app, you can click on the microphone talk back and leave a message there. And here's where one of the things that gives me some doubt about the artificial intelligence in this wave of whatever the technical revolution will be. Since we've already lived through the industrial revolution, so this could be the AI revolution, I suppose, right in a rationalization of a performance, and how we all survive, you know, you know, with the government shutting down and so many people in continuing to have greater demand on food panters like freestore food MAK and so on, and how tenuous that circumstance, how stressful and concerning it has been for people to go, Okay, do I show up to work like an air traffic controller and hope that sooner or later the government gets it together and the lawmakers handle their business and then they wouldn't have to worry about a paycheck, would just show up to work. Those who showed up every day got their ten K bonus, or are going to everybody else who was looking for a side hustle so they could get some money in their pocket to handle their bills, because still the vast majority of Americans are paycheck to paycheck at this point, or a paycheck to two paychecks away from going where the money go? Where do we get more? Tells you the desperation that is for people just to eat in many cases, with Snap going to the better part of twelve percent of the US population, which is about forty forty one million people, depending if we're somewhere between three hundred and thirty three hundred and forty million people in the population of these United States, right, So if that's the case in good times, is things shift even more so in work supposedly becomes optional? Who feeds them? And everyone else? Who's paying taxes to feed the people now that are on Snap and everything else? I ask because many of those people, by the way, are working people, And I'm not trying to be smarty or smart about it. I would like someone to be able to explain it to me. My brain not big enough to figure it out. Headline sales of AI enabled teddy Bear suspended after it gave advice on BDSM, sex and where to find knives. This from CNN, So that's pretty disturbing. An AI enabled plush like Teddy Bear, had been engaging in conversations that became sexually explicit, giving apparently what they said could be dangerous advice. The CEO of this company, based in Singapore, talking to CNN, says there Ku Mma Kuma or Comma Bear, as well as the rest of all their AI enabled options when it comes to toys, have been set aside because of the inappropriate conversation topics. They said, sexual fetishes, spanking, also apparently how to light a match for kids who paid me don't know how to play with fire and matches, that's a good idea. They're now having what they're calling a internal safety audit done. It's the stuff Teddy Bear with the speaker inside they put on hold. They say it's an adorable bear though it combines artificial intelligence advanced friendly interactive features, making it a perfect friend for both kids and adults, probably more adults with that kind of see. I would think that would be like a content choice, do you want the grown up bear or the kids bear? I don't know how the hell you tell a difference, but that's pretty disturbing and apparently they did not have a lot of safeguards on it. So if they can't handle today, in twenty twenty five, a bear from crossing the line that's supposed to be friendly in warm in a companion for an elderly person or someone who has some type of post traumatic stress or a child, we're going to come to a point in a decade because and I know this to be disturbing. A friend of mine who's an accountant tells me that what used to take him between forty five minutes to an hour after a client meeting handling their accounting, their business or personal, depending on how big of a circumstance they have. He would gather up notes and put a plan together. It would take him about an hour to forty five minutes, right, he says, Now, with the help I forget the app they're using, that it takes between eight and ten minutes. So that means there's probably a whole lot of people who aren't going to be needed in that type of field, and a lot of others. So if they can't, hopefully they handle the money part of it right, because apparently they're not handling the teddy bear part of it right. If it immediately goes to like some bondage masochistic sato, massachistic sex and like a odd communication on how to light a match to start a fire for children. There's a long way to go, but I'm sure the future is bright. I wouldn't worry about it. Everything's just fine. This is Sterling hanging out on Friday night. Drew Western, He's like, oh my god, we're doomed. It's possible. Mikeywallspace dot Com gonna join us after eleven o'clock. We'll talk on crime and space. Bigger rockets than ever from Blue Origin, plus that ever changing three I Atlas or whatever they're calling that thing that's been floating around somewhere in orbit. Somehow that continues to change in ways they've never seen anything, and they wonder now if it's eyeballing us. It's a Friday Sterling on the Nation station seven hundred WLW. Sterling hanging out, seven hundred WLW. Glad you're alonge like camel right, I'm a mistaking he's gone too, But the musical lives on. That's a beautiful thing. Sterling hanging out. You got the news and about six minutes tomorrow, donnade back with me. At least she's supposed to be in the afternoon, so we'll get you ready and geek it up and take you all the way up basically all the pregame festivities for Bearcats and BYU Big twelve action at the Knippert Stadium. Some call it the nip at Night seven hundred WLW, of course covering it as always basketball. Bearcats took a tough one today, dropped a game sixty four to seventy four to Louisville at the Heritage Bank Center. More, by the way, on this AI stuff, and I had somebody send me this literally just in the last half hour or so when I was talking about the AI stuff headline, and it says, after digital romance, more AI stuff. You see, AI companions are now triggering real world divorces.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Wired magazine has this report out an interesting article. They say people are forming more and more emotional bonds with AI chatbots and virtual companions, which, yeah, okay, I get that, and I know it can be a huge benefit for people who are isolated, a lot of seniors, a lot of people post pandemic times. A lot of the talk actually with behavioral issues with kids in school right now, elementary high school, probably general population grown ups too for that matter, even now after the pandemic, still dealing with isolation issues, socialization issues, and stuff that goes along with that. They say Wired in this study that roughly about sixty percent of single adults now believe that having a relationship with an AI accounts as cheating. I'm going to say it again, and artificial intelligence relationship counts as cheating with or cheating like away from your human counterpart or partner, significant other, somebody you might want to fool around with it, you know what I mean? Sixty percent of people. Here's the thing. How do you have a relationship with the AI? Does that just mean conversing? I mean, what relationship are you having unless you buy one of those AI like love dolls, and that's next level, next level and probably a higher end acquisition. I'm guessing it's not like buying a PlayStation. Family law types lawyers people in that profession say that they are actually having more sit down meetings and cases of divorce where partners partners are saying they are feeling emotional isolation, detachment, and detachment related to sensitive data sharing habits, and the filing is going along for divorce. So the AI relationship is becoming more real, more substantial, more distracting, more of a problem for more people because they're they're somehow more connected to something that's virtually there than the person sharing their bed or their house.
Speaker 1: I just am bewildered by this.
Speaker 2: I don't I just I don't understand. They say some states are actually looking for a framework or an outline of legal parts and pieces to go in to deal with AI partners in dealing with them as a third party in a relationship rather than just software. So you're going to come in and you're going to have a meeting about your collective belongings because the person you're with is having a relationship with an AI entity and they want two thirds of the stuff rather than just half the stuff, because it takes three, not two to tango. I see the future. Someone is salivating and it's not normal people. It's people getting a piece of the pie, which is the divorce separation industry, which is great for the economy, more apartments, more houses. It's bad for you know, housing insecurity issues. But you know that's not our problem right now. This is wild.
Speaker 1: They say.
Speaker 2: AI agents are becoming more nuanced, more accessible, and the lawyers involved in the divorce industries say they're capturing more attention of their cases across the country in a divorce boom because of relationships strained, because of people having some type of connection emotionally with the machine or the software rather than the person that they jump the broom, tied the knot, stomp that glass, and set I do forever and always amen with, which leads to all kinds of issues with money and divorce and separation. And then I don't even know what that means with the kids. I mean, And this is the other thing. And if you're out to eat this weekend, I want you to just look around the restaurant wherever you go, whether it's like a skyline or maybe going to you know, a higher end like steakhouse or something whatever else it is, wherever you are, look around, hell, even in the parking lot. You know, if you're you know, eating or something in after like fast food or something, take a look around and see how many people are on a phone or at a at a restaurant where you're paying to sit there and enjoy the experience, which is really what that's about, right, rather than just not having to actually do the cooking, and how many of the people that are actually on a device are more grown ups, more adults and seniors than the kids. And the kids are looking for a connection with the parents who have been away because the kids had been in school and the parents have been working, and everyone wants to talk about the damn kids. And it starts with a parent, I diress. Everything's fine, the future is bright. I am not the profit of doom. Straight away, You're eleven o'clock Report News with Travis Lair, the latest on what's going on around planet Earth from DC and Marjorie Taylor Green stepping aside. She's gonna quit Congress because she doesn't want to deal with the fallout of the hate after Trump has decided to sort of excommunicate her from the party or whatever else because she's said things he didn't like or disagreed, so she's stepping aside. They'll be latest on that, also Saint X and Elder getting it on at pay Corps, and a whole lot of other stuff in You're eleven o'clock Report. Then Mike d wallfspace dot Com joins me. We'll talk space in the crime and Atlas stuff and to Blue Origins big Rockets and more here home of the Bengals, Home of the Reds, Home of the Musketeers, Home of me Sterling. Drew west Rheidi and Travis Laird with news right now where the Wodey play Best Bengals coverage seven hundred WLW Cincinnati. Well, Hey, Hi, hello, welcome to it. It is a Friday night night, Sterling. Tough night for the basketball Bearcats. They hosted Louisville's Cardinals at Heritage Bank Center, which is a neutral site. So they hosted, but they didn't host and it was not a great night for U. See seventy four to sixty four over the Cardinals beat them. So there's that tomorrow. Get to football Bearcats at night primetime Big twelve against BYU Bengals. Sunday afternoon hosting the Patriots, and then FC Cincinnati doing what they do MLS playoffs against enter Miami Sunday night. I think it's like a five o'clock kick at TQ. Well, so there you go, a lot of stuff to do. Kind enough to give us some time. A guy who knows a little bit about what's going on off of Tara Firma up in space. He's an Ohio, Guy out West, Spaceflight editor Guy in the Know from space dot Com.
Speaker 1: Mike D. Wall Hallo, how are you welcome back to the big One with Sterling.
Speaker 6: Doing?
Speaker 4: Good man? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay? I hope you're all right.
Speaker 2: Let's let's start with something that has I don't know how long. It seems like for months and months there has been talk about this and is it three I Atlas?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What is the thing that everyone is talking about that has changed the way it looks in this orbit and it seems like it's got a tail that's doing strange things. And then it came out find something this last couple of days, Mike, and then it looked different than what everyone had said. I don't understand what's going on. Is this coming to pick me up so we can go to in and out burger someplace way out there or what the hell?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it is it's it's the third Yeah, it's the third kind of confirmed the interstellar object that's known to be in our solar system. That's where the three I comes from. Third interstellar object, and it's it's a comet. It's been in the news a lot because there have been people speculating online that it might be like in alien spacecraft or something like that.
Speaker 4: But you know, we've we've we've gotten some pretty good looks at it.
Speaker 8: Think like over the past couple of weeks, there's there's a lot of spacecraft that have been pointing their their telescopes at it, their instruments at it. And it is a commet in fact that it just had its it's like closest fly by the Sun, like just a few weeks ago. And when like comets like do that they get close to the Sun, you know, they they they get exposed to more heat and more solar radiation, and they tend to get more active and their their tails grow and they sometimes even break apart thanks to all that stress from the heat and the radiation. And that's actually what what happened to three Iye Atlas. It broke up into about three pieces. So we like saw that happen. Yeah, So it's it's it's super cool. It's from a different soul system. It was born in a like around a different stars than the Sun. It's probably older than our solar system. That's what scientists think, like the star system at birth that is probably older than our own so it's like it's it's like really cool. It's really cool to get an up close look at something from another star system. But yeah, it's it's it seems to be just to commet, just to comment.
Speaker 2: There's not like some other type of you know, sentient being that we either may or may not have had fathom of understanding of what it could in fact be. I don't know, are there blues and grays and whites and whatever else up there?
Speaker 1: Do you think? Or is this us all make believe?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: I think that there's just there's it's such a big universe that we're in. We're in the Milky Way, right, that's just one galaxy. There's like two hundred billion stars in the Milky Way, and there's billions and billions of galaxies. And I'm gonna sound like Carl Sagan up all the billions and billions, but it's it's true, and it's just like the sheer numbers of stars and galaxies out there. I think there's like millions and trillions and trillions of stars. And we know from our own galaxy all the stars that we've investigated that like every star like on average, has more than one planet.
Speaker 4: So that just like there's more.
Speaker 8: There's trillions of planets out there, and the universe is thirteen.
Speaker 4: Pointy eight billion years old.
Speaker 8: There's just it would be shocking to me if there wasn't some other form of life somewhere. I mean, whether it's intelligent or not. I mean, I don't know, But are.
Speaker 2: We really that intelligent numbers? I mean, we think we're smart. We've been able to get off of this rock. I mean I haven't, but others have figured a way to do it. Blue Origins got these super big rockets. We'll talk on in a minute. Uh, But I mean, how smart do you think we really are in the scheme of things? Because it seems like we're still doing the same dumbass stuff over and over and over again in a window of time. And now they say AI is going to make work optional in about ten years. I heard Elon Musk talk about that and read that on inc the other day, So now I don't even know what to think.
Speaker 8: Might d Wall Yeah, he said that that when when the intelligen robots come, And obviously he's got skin in that game. Tesla's building these they plan to building, like deploy all these humidid robots Optimists is what they're called, and he says when they come online, it's going to wipe out poverty and everybody.
Speaker 4: Can won't have to work.
Speaker 8: He's he's very smart, but he's also known for for pushing very aggressive timelines and being very optimistic about what tech can do and when it can do it. So, like, I don't know, I would I would be skeptical about that happening anytime soon. But but I mean, who knows, right.
Speaker 1: So how would that work?
Speaker 2: Do you think I want to talk to him, Mike, do you want? Seriously? And I hate that run, but I mean thinking about this. So the Optimist robot comes in and it starts doing the work. Now it's not going to command to check. But my guess is I heart media, iHeart radio, who pays me, Space dot com who pays you are probably not going to start like paying NOBA. I mean, if AI can do what we're doing, then they don't need us. So then where do we get our money? Because you know the robots are going to get paid, they'll just recharge them and let them do it again.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I haven't really dug into the reasoning.
Speaker 8: Like I think his reasoning goes along the lines of they will be so good at everything. They will make surgery cheap, they will make healthcare, all aspects of healthcare cheap. They will be able to farm pick the strawberries out of our fields, and I'll do all the manual tasks so nobody has to work. And so maybe we could have like universal basic income. Although I don't think he's a big fan of universal basic income because that's very socialist and he's very capitalist.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I haven't dug into the reasoning behind it.
Speaker 2: But I'm just trying to understand. I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 4: We have twelve I don't understand it either.
Speaker 2: It's amazing twelve percent of the US population, when things are good, are on snap, meaning that working people, families in some cases who have jobs, can't afford to cover food on their table. Robots are coming and everybody will just go, Well, then I guess I don't even have to work.
Speaker 1: They'll just bring food to the house.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: I I'm hopeful. I want to be optimistic, but I am very concerned.
Speaker 8: I'm concerned by the thought of like a billion sentient robots just sort of wandering around and doing their own thing.
Speaker 1: What happens in AI, right, isn't it a product?
Speaker 2: Like whatever it takes in and absorbs and processes, even if it's crap, logic will come out the other end. So if it's crap that goes in, it'll be crap that goes out, and then things will go sideways. And then that robot who seems fine as I'm walking around downtown at the bank's getting ready to go to a Reds game, that robot may decide that I'm the enemy and tackle me and throw me into like a flower pot, and I'll go, well, the AI knew he was shady, who knows, I'm very concerned, and they'll just go, well, robots do what robots do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, and yeah, I mean they're only as good as they're programming, and their programming is done by.
Speaker 4: People who are very fallible. So yeah, like, I don't know, it is a little scary.
Speaker 2: I know, we went off the path of what was initially what I reached out for, and I appreciate you playing along and putting up with my crap. All right, so we already mentioned like you know, big brain, big billionaire, trillionaire type like oligarchs of technology and so forth. We mentioned elon, let's go to the Blue Origin bigger rocket deal. Are these the biggest rockets that have been or just Blue Origins biggest rockets that they just in the last week have been talking about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so they they recently launched the Yeah, they had this big rocket called New Glen, which they just launched for the second time last week and it was successful. It sent like two NASA probes toward Mars, and they did the thing that SpaceX is famous for. On that launch, they actually brought the fastage of New Glenn, which is a big.
Speaker 4: Powerful rocket.
Speaker 8: They brought it back to Earth and landed it on a ship at sea for reuse. So that was a huge deal for them. So that's like, if we have another big, powerful, partly reusable rocket to go along with the stuff that SpaceX is doing. You know, that's exciting for spaceflight community, for people who care about exploration. For scientists, that's really great to have another big rocket coming online that can help them get their stuff into space and helping maybe think more about like actually setting up shop on the Moon and on Mars and so on. So that was exciting enough, But in the aftermath of that mission, just during a couple of days ago, actually, Blue Origin announced that they're making New Glend like even bigger and more powerful, and they're planning to do like a super heavy version of it. So it didn't put a timeline out or anything, but I'm guessing like the next few years they're hoping to have a sort of super heavy New Glen that can launch like seventy seven tons of cargo to lower th orbit. And just for for context, you know, like the giant, the Giant Mars rocket that SpaceX is building called Starship can do like one hundred to one hundred and fifty tons.
Speaker 4: To lower th orbit.
Speaker 8: So it's been that same sort of class, like Giant super heavy rocket. So it's not going to be as powerful as Starship, but it's going to be like getting close kind of if everything goes according to plan, and so that's exciting too. They're still going to keep flying the kind of normal version of New Glen which launched just last week, but they're also going to have like an addition to that, this like super heavy version if people want to use it.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's yeah, it's pretty exciting. It is.
Speaker 2: Mike you Wall, by the way, Senior space writer for space dot Com was Stirling on the big one, and they're talking about reusing these, so this could be, it says, and I think this was your piece actually, if I'm not mistaken that I was reading from. They say that they want to be able to have these reusable rockets coming back like twenty five times or so at least. So that's a pretty ingenious thing, and reuse and maybe efficiencies and stuff to go along with that, if that's possible.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's the thing.
Speaker 8: That's the thing that SpaceX kind of unlocked, and you know, that's why they're able to like fly all the time. They've launched like one hundred and fifty missions of Serio SpaceX has and it's just I mean, like a big part of that is because they have unlocked this first stage reuse. That's that's the that's the sort of business end of the rocket, the one with most of the engines that gets the thing off the ground. It's the most expensive, most complex part, and they figured out a way to reuse that over and over again. It makes things cheaper, it makes things faster, it makes things more efficient, and for a big rocket like the one Blue origins, building new Glen. You know, if you can fly that same rocket twenty five thirty times, it'll make spaceflight a lot cheaper, access to space cheaper. And it's also good, you know. I mean, we've been used to the dominance from SpaceX. They've been so good at things for so long. You know, they sort of dominated the last ten years in spaceflight. It would be good most people in the space that community think to have a little competition. If if Blue Origin can actually get New Glen up and running at a reasonable rate to get to give SpaceX some competition and to give to give scientists and to give engineers like more options about having get stuff up, that's that's going to be good for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say so, Mikey wallspace dot com to help with understanding this. Because the enormity of the size of these space vehicles, these rockets, even going back to what was I can remember seeing the Space Shuttle one of them anyway, Piggybacks that came up to write pat when I was going to write State and it landed there and it came around. I mean, it was hard to process the size, and that is small compared to some of these rockets at this point so whether it's this blue Origin thing that's coming gone, and you say they're wanting a big one beyond this, how big in scale are we talking about? Because a skyscraper, you know, thirty forty stories fifty stories is three four fifty five hundred feet tall depending, which is pretty high for most city centers when you look at skyscrapers, and these rockets in some cases are that size correct close to it, if not bigger in some cases.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the scale. So the so like the main rocket that.
Speaker 8: SpaceX flies there, they're like workhorse Falcon nine that's two hundred and thirty feet tall. So that's story building. But they they're trying to get Starship up and running, the biggest, most powerful rocket ever built. The current version of Starship is about four hundred feet tall, and yet and actually SpaceX has said, I mean Elon Musk has said that future versions of Starship, like the one that's going to be flying people to Mars and everything goes well, could be like four hundred and fifty feet tall or maybe even bigger than that. So that's just like it's it's like a flying building basically, it's so big, like you don't really even realize how big it is unless you go to Starbase in South Texas and like see these things on the pad. They're just like absolutely gigantic.
Speaker 2: All right, Now, let's shift to something else because we have joked for years Mighty Wall about you know, astronauts and the diaper wearing and the crazy one a few years ago, and I use that term I probably shouldn't who was having some behavioral mental issues and more the diaper drove across the country and was involved in some type of criminal thing. We've talked about, you know, cleanup of waste management in space in the future in that. But I want to know because there was an interesting story about crime in space, or the allegation of crime in space, about an astronaut and an x in some type of weird thing about identity theft which you may be able to break down. I want to know about that. But also then what are the rules of engagement or what who pleases space because we have international waters space. I mean, is that really like the last Frontier or what can anything happen up there?
Speaker 1: What are they going to do about it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's interesting that, Yeah, like the case that you're talking about it it stems from It was like twenty twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen timeframe, and McLean, who was a mass astronaut, was going through like a separation and her and her ex accused her of of accessing their bank account from the International Space Station while she was on a mission up there, accessing it like without permission, and actually like sued her for it, I believe, and filed a criminal complaint, like I believe, and that case had been she she yeah, she denied it, like mcclaim denied it and fought it, and that case was winding its way through the courts, and just a week or so ago there was there's like a press release put out by by the Attorney General's office in the district where the case was brought saying that that that like her ax actually admitted that she made up those claims, that actually mcclaim did have access to those accounts. And so it's it's a messy personal thing, you know, everybody, I mean.
Speaker 4: Has issues in their lives.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 2: Business that none of us wants you to know, but it gets to be a yeah, what is the rules?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Aside from that, so this was like an allegation that wasn't true. But if some stuff really went down, what happens.
Speaker 8: So this sort of shows you what you know, she was on the space station in McLean was but she was still served with or she was still sued and she would they there was still a lawsuit brought in relations to her behavior on the space station, even though it was ultimately dismissed. So if when when you're a nationnaut on the International Space Station, I think you're you're still subject to the laws of the country that you are from, that you live in back on the back on the ground.
Speaker 4: You know, it's sort of like you're not.
Speaker 8: Like out of of of everybody's jurisdiction. You know, you can still vote from space, and if you're an ationnalut fact MATHA makes like.
Speaker 4: Makes it very easy for you to do so, so you are still listed.
Speaker 8: Then if like if somebody murdered somebody up there, I mean, god forbid, I think like, yeah, whoever was the murderer would be charged by the country that where where they lived, that has jurisdiction over that person.
Speaker 2: Country or or the assailants. All it gets deep fast. I mean, look at look at how things are, and we're like, well, we don't. We don't acknowledge it. We look at our inner National Criminal Court, We're like, no, you don't care.
Speaker 6: We don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, space who do.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 8: What gets really sticky is if you go say you set up like a colony somewhere like say China. See that that's part of what's animating this discussion about a new space race to the moon with China. Like why US military, US government officials are so they keep talking about how we need to get their first to establish norms and establish rules of behavior and all this stuff. If I mean, like the Moon is subject to the Outer Space Treaty. You know, nobody owns the moon. No, no government can own the moon according to the Outer Space Treaty. But whoever gets there first and sort of set the ground rules because those ground rules are very vague and also there's no enforcement mechanisms. There is an outer Space Treaty, but there's no outer space like cops, right, So you can like sign the treaty. But as like as the history of our country shows, no, treaties are sometimes not worth the paper they're written on because they're frequently they frequently back out on the claims. As a lot of Native American people can attest, so you can find the treaty, but but it doesn't mean you're actually gonna abide by it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fake. I mean, anything can happen, dude. They just they just jettison you out and you float away. But we don't know where he went. We don't know. We told him there was no udf nearby, he could not get a frozen yogurt, he did not need the gas up the car, and he's still left. It is not our problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you just float by.
Speaker 4: Super interesting.
Speaker 8: You know, there are there are going to be colonies that are going to be Basis on the Moon, and the stuff is going to get hammered out.
Speaker 3: It's going to be messy.
Speaker 8: It's gonna get hammered out in real time. They're going to be cases brought and people are going to just flail around. It's going to be a big experiment to see who who has control over what and if it's just might makes right, or if there is going to be some sort of some sort of cooperation among all these different countries with all these different ambitions. It's it's going to be a little bit of a wild West probably for a while.
Speaker 2: Good times if you're in the front end of that to make some big money. Mike d Wall, thank you for making time. I know it's a Friday night three hours earlier for you, so I hope we enjoy you enjoy your Friday night and your weekend. He is the Space writer, big man in charge space dot Com.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Always good to get into your head.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you making this difficult, hard to understand stuff simple enough for even me.
Speaker 4: Yes, sure, thanks. I was good to talk to you, so take care.
Speaker 2: Of yourself more sternly coming back eleven thirty report. I'll be a minute later, so Travis Lair seven hundred ww Hey, how you doing twenty minutes away from your midnight report? Travis Lair eager and ready compiling information that matters to you, yours mind, the tri State and beyond with the midnight report than Reddeye Radio to follow. It's a Friday night sterling hanging out. Dree Wester, Heidi tagged out, Joe Dell tags in. He's producing Keep me Online on Times as much as possible. Of course, a podcast will be up later on Conversation with Cincinnati Bengals Talk James for Pene talking who days. The dueling Joe's will it be Burrow or Flacco? Under Center comes Sunday at one o'clock pay Corps with the Patriots in Town. Heard here on the Big One. We'll have to wait and see. You can listen to that conversation. It's always good. Also, Kevin Carr, fat guys at the movies, talking and well about movies. That's what he does. And we got Mike d Wall two earlier talking space stuff. The space crime thing is is just a very interesting concept and we'll see how it goes. I mean, I've spent a lot of time watching a lot of like sci fi space stuff started with I think probably Star Wars is Star Trek as a little kid in reruns than Star Wars when I was a little guy and all that. And what I've really realized at this point is that really waste removal, trash and garbage in space, debris left behind bad you know, satellites, leftover space junk needs to be collected, corralled, last sooed, compacted, reused, I mean, I recycled whatever it is we need runky and space is what I'm trying to say. And because I care, I would be more than happy to take the hit and make a one way trip to space and begin that mission. At some point, if ever offered, I might have to go back to school. Maybe at some point AI will take that over to and then we'll just collect the money. Uh, or maybe money will become obsolete. That's what I want to know. Five pet three seven four nine, seven, eight hundred, the big one. Let's open up the phone now. We could talk about Marjorie Taylor Green and her resignation come the first of the year after her pension becomes full on permanent, which is smart for her in her fiscal future. Uh, in the midst of the whole Trump fallout, in her standing up for her constituents and about the Epstein stuff, we can certainly sound off on that. And the other thing that it is in my mind and on my mind about this is the concept of AI and what comes next. Are you ready for the AI? Are you if it comes for you? Do you buy what? Elon Musk says that in a decade, let's say he's off and it's more like twenty years, do you? He says that work will become optional when it comes to going to a job, doing a job and getting cash money in exchange for your efforts, your expertise, your experience, your skill, your knowledge base, whatever it is that you do. So then the question is if that work is not being done, and robots will clean houses and walk dogs, which I enjoy walking my dog, I'm not going to let the robot do that.
Speaker 1: It's good for me, it's good for the dog.
Speaker 2: And I know some people will have like robot AI dogs, and I know some people are having weird relationships with AI already and in some cases, like they had to put the kibosh on the Ai bear at a Singapore or I think it was Singapore because it was crossing the line and talking about sexual stuff. And it's a teddy bear, so it's sort of designed primarily for the children, and the children don't need to be having conversations with stuff plushy animals about sex stuff. I'm just an observation or hallucination on my part, and this is how I know I'm on the right track. They pulled their stuff at this point from the marketplace as they try to fix the problem because the BDMSM stuff is not really a conversation that they need to be having with their animal in general. So what happens though in twenty years or ten years, if Elon Musk is right, will you quit your job because it's optional? Will you keep doing your job? Where will the money come from?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 1: Will and how? And this is a tough question.
Speaker 2: This is a tough ask, and I'm not sure what the solution would be, and I don't know that the big brains of the world necessarily know for sure, but they're getting as much money in their war chest as possible, which is probably what the rest of us in the general population should do, because if in fact what comes next Is that AI, automation, robots, etc. Will then have the opportunity for business owners, operators, corporations, individuals to acquire higher somehow rent or lease. That's the trick, right, I mean, will you rent these robots? Lease these robots by the robots software having to be upgraded that they always get you on the software, they get you on the software updates and apps in security protections.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So, if in fact it is going to be an army of AI and automated robots, doing everything and work will become optional. What is it that you will do with your time? What is it that you will do with your days during the shutdown, people went crazy and insane. They made a lot of bread. I know, there were a lot of people doing other like you know, arts and craft stuff. People had a lot of new opportunities and time to think, aside from wondering if they were going to get like, you know, the modern plague or whatever that Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as it could have been bad. If you know, may're one of the people who lost somebody you care about, or you've suffered with like long haul COVID, then it's a pretty serious thing. But for most of us now it's like, you know, kind of like the flu. You get a shot, you hope, you get it mildly, and you move on. But during that window of time and a lot of people made a lot of decisions. They packed up, they moved to different places. Kroger's just now having people after the first of the year come back at the corporate level and elsewhere. I guess to show up and work five days a week on site rather than remotely. Right so in ten years or twenty years from now, if going to the job or having a job is optional, not just showing up to the office as it was for a period of time, and now we're going back to on site and in the next ten to twenty years that on site. They've made allusion to it in the press releases even to this and some others when they talk about people coming back to work, is that it's good because people will come and they'll pay for parking, and they'll do shopping and support businesses in the city center and where the corporations and businesses are located. So if all of this is to help, in fact, to keep the economy going and developing, so it doesn't change too rapidly in the next decade to two, when Joe Waddell is of the age to be fruitful and multiply and jump the broom and stomp the glass and say I do and find somebody to spend his life with and make little Waddells. By that point there in middle school, apparently work will be optional. So then the question that the Waddell's will have, the future Sterlings will have and others is what will we do with our time? Will it be like you know, the old days and people will embrace the arts again, because at this point people have mocked, ridiculed, and marginalized the arts for no future, no money, no opportunity, so why worry about it? So that, I mean, there's a lot of stuff that's going to be getting really weird in the next period of time. And you got to then wonder what will we all do? Where will we go? And if stuff so the stuff will be worth less too, right, so all the stuff that has higher prices. If the robots are going to be picking uh, you know, fruits and vegetables in the fields because we won't have migrant workers doing that or others, and the robots and machines will shake the tree to pull the fruit or as you've heard, drop the leaves. And our promos here at the big one, which is just brilliant. Then what what what is the next thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, we'll have time.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go to the library, gonna ride your bike, You're gonna play pickleball?
Speaker 1: What what? What will we do with our time? What will we do?
Speaker 2: I mean, I like this weekend is great for me, I gotta say, right, so I will be listening to apparently music and I guess having time to have more conversations with more people more regularly. At that point, the st Xavier and an Elder game with some twenty two, three and seventy five people, could have fifty thousand people if they maybe didn't have to work or worry about the money, could have gone to the game and saw ray one with an outcome forty two to thirty four. With Sanax playing on in the playoffs at Lakota West. Earlier, also it was Anderson all over Trotwood Madison tough one for the Rams. Anderson plays on thirty eight to seven at Lakota West, Anderson beats Trotwood. So in that situation, in the future, we've got these games. She had basketball Bearcats fought to Louisville earlier. Tomorrow you've got football Bearcats. You know, it's a nip at Night taken on BYU could. It's probably gonna be sold out in a blackout thing. But and then the Bengals in FC Cincinnati Sunday. I'm just trying to process and understand if in fact work is optional. I don't know where the money comes from. I don't know how we acquire the stuff, who is selling the stuff, whatever it is, the stuff is that we want besides food and shelter and cool things to play with. Milford Greg what comes next? If, in fact, AI makes all jobs optional.
Speaker 9: That is going to be a huge problem because people really have to have some type of focus in life in order to be ultimately happy.
Speaker 2: And you got to have purpose, let alone the money to be able to go get my greater's black raspberry chip ice cream.
Speaker 4: I mean, seriously, listen, I'm covid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pre covid. I was.
Speaker 9: I was in a factory in Michigan makes a well known meal replacement drink. And once that product comes off the line, everything else from therefore to get to the truck and send it away as all robots completely completely.
Speaker 1: No kidding.
Speaker 2: So and how pretty seamless, pretty functional in that situation.
Speaker 9: It's amazing how efficient they are and they never stop. Hey on the atlas, I got one thing for you to think about us? Yes, so, would you believe the Tale of the Three Wise Men?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 9: This comment will be visible to us on December the twenty second.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, three days out? I see where you're going. Uh. I don't know what to think of that.
Speaker 2: That that may make my brain like, uh like cramp up. I don't know what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I thought I thought it was one hell of a coincidence.
Speaker 1: It is quite the coincidence. We'll have to wait and see.
Speaker 2: Maybe there is a return of some sort.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: See that that's I can't handle the AI thing and we don't even know what that is. And this thing coming close me. See you took me somewhere else. Greg, I thank you for sharing. No, it's it's okay. I appreciate you listening, being a part of the show. Seriously, man, I hope you have a good weekend. You welcome, man, take care of yourself. All right, let's get to Madeira Tom with Sterling on the big one. What's going on? What about the AI? If jobs are optional, what will you do with your time? And where would you get the resources to acquire the goods and services and the stuff that you want in need?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean I think what I what I might do is spend as much time as I had and resources that I could put together. That would you know, try to go towards the origin of life, the origin of the world, because if one thing gives me a splitting, pounding headache, like everyone else, it's trying to figure out, Okay, if God created the universe, Yes, God created life and everything else?
Speaker 3: Well, who created God?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm pondering.
Speaker 2: I think God maybe has always been always, always in forever something right, And one would say that I've heard that. Would you say then also that God jehovah Allah call them what you want, would be also in fact responsible for all the uniforses, all the star systems that are out there way beyond our understanding at this point too. Then, or is that there are many gods in many places like.
Speaker 3: They each place could have it to h God?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean I know, well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: That's why I would never profess to say that, you know, I don't believe that that there is a God and that God doesn't exist, right because we don't know. Yeah, we just don't know. But if you say that there's a god that created anything, that that same God could actually turn around and destroy everything.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, there's a lot of first test in this stuff actually too, a lot of fire and brimstone for my recollection too. So you may be, Tom, I don't know. I got to think about. All I know is that I know enough to know that I don't know enough.
Speaker 10: Right exactly, And that man has been trying to get the answer to this for millenniums correct.
Speaker 1: And it will all be dust in the wind in the end. Yeah, I see.
Speaker 2: Now there are something like young Joe Waddell, who's producing, is going, oh my god, these guys are Doom and Globe. No, no, you just have to embrace the unknown and carry on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right right, yeah.
Speaker 10: I'm not trying to profess my beliefs on other people. Not at never would I ever do that. So it's not Doom calling the game. But it is an overwhelming curiosity.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's ponderous. Means, Tom, we're of exercise all of our time. I've been late the entire evening. I'm going to be on time once because if not, I'm sure someone will call me to a meeting somewhere somehow. I hope you have a great night. I appreciate you listening. Man, take care of yourself. Great question, Thank you man. All right, straight away, we'll take care of some commerce. Travis Lair has the Midnight Report Red Eye Radio to follow. Thank you, Joe Waddell. Tomorrow back with Donna d Uh we'll talk about Cincinnati Animal Care, what's all called it?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 2: Kinds of other stuff, have yourself a great night, and we'll do it again tomorrow. Beautiful weekend at the Tri State. If you don't mind a little bit of rain hold, lot of sports right here on the home of the Bengals, the Reds, the Bearcats, the Musketeers, and me Sterling. Seven hundred w WELW, Cincinnati,