Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five it is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six to fifty five, oh five and six to fifty five. No, no, all right, Carrie is getting closer to fifteen. She's spent so good the last few weeks here with the five of six fifty five.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, carry how you doing? I don't like it? Good morning, I'm bad. Shannon would take you on.
Speaker 2: So if you win today twelve thirteen, Monday fourteen, on Tuesday fifteen, on Wednesday Thursday, that would be your day. Shannon, were the roses Thursday. We'll have to look and see what happens. Are you rooting then, Shannon? For Michael from Clarkston, who's going to be He's driving his daughter to school right now?
Speaker 1: Where does your daughter go to school? Michael? Oh wald Lake Northern?
Speaker 2: All right, wow, wait a second. You live in Clarkston and you drive her all the way to wald Lake.
Speaker 1: Yup, it's a bit of a commute. But I work in commerce, so it's okay. Convenient. I know that voice?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Mikey be? Wait? What's up? Man? Who is that? How do you know it? This is my financial advisor? What my god? No, I'm dead as serious. Yeah, I mean he's got one of a condvoice. How is he doing for you? I'm pretty happy? I like it. Mikey B. We may have to talk here, Mikey B. And who's that? Is that your daughter? What's your daughter's name? So? I got and Addison in the car.
Speaker 2: With Kensley and Addison. I'm sorry Dodgers. Hi, guys, how are you? Are you no good?
Speaker 1: No helping dad on this one? Do you think your dad's smart enough to win?
Speaker 2: Yes? All right, Well we're going to lock up carrying a soundproof area and we're gonna see what happens here. Five pop culture trivia questions. Who Ever gets the most right wins. He always goes to the champion.
Speaker 1: Mikey B. Is that his name? Or is it? It's not as literally?
Speaker 2: Uh, Mike Michael, I'll call you Michael, mister financial advisor.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This director, who was murdered by his son Nick seven months ago, would have been celebrating his seventy ninth birthday today.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Oh, Mikey B. Mikey B. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Former New England Patriots star Stefan Diggs's mom was spotted attending his rapper ex girlfriend's concert.
Speaker 1: Who is Stefan's.
Speaker 2: X cardi B Question number three, there is a report this morning that pregnant women are listening to the advice of our country's Health and Human Services secretary when it comes to his recommendation about vaccine's tailanall and antidepressants.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Robert asked Kennedy. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Britney Spears was arrested earlier this week for a DUI.
Speaker 1: How many children does Britney have to Taylor question? He's getting smart on us bonus point on that one. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Question number five this weekend is daylight savings time.
Speaker 1: Do we lose an hour of sleep or gain an hour of sleep? We lose an hour, we spring forward. Let's bring the champick from a sound crew area. He scared me up a.
Speaker 2: Mighty be representing Kinsley and Addison gout.
Speaker 1: Four and I think he's going to kick himself at the first question. Look at how excited his kids are. They're so excited. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike, you know what, even if you don't win, your kids are excited that you didn't embarrass them as they're going to Walled Lake Northern today. Question now, yeah, all right. Question number one for you carry You're going to have to be pretty good on this one. Near perfect. Question number one. Okay, This director who was murdered by his son Nick several months ago, would have been celebrating his seventy ninth birthday today.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Yes? One to nothing. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Former New England Patriot IT stars Stefan Diggs's mom was spotted attending his rapper ex girlfriend's concert.
Speaker 1: Who is Stefan's ex Rdie b Yeah. Question number three.
Speaker 2: There is a report this morning that pregnant women are listening to the advice of our country's Health and Human Services secretary when it comes to his recommendations about vaccines, tail and all and antidepressants.
Speaker 1: Who is Heer Kennedy?
Speaker 2: Yes, she's gonna have to miss these next two Michael, Okay, And I don't think Question number four. Britney Spears was arrested earlier this week for a dui. How many children does Britney have?
Speaker 1: Two? She said? I think she said it. Yeah, two boys. It's something weird with the phone system whenever somebody's whenever they start talking like that.
Speaker 2: And question number five for a perfect score, your twelve win in a row. This weekend is daylight savings time. Do we lose an hour of sleep or gain an hour of sleep? Unfortunately we lose an hour? Oh man, he was good though, Michael, you did fantastic.
Speaker 1: Girls. You should be proud of your dad. What a good man.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: Good job man, and uh, thank you. Let's have some conversation.
Speaker 2: I want to see what kind of money this guy can make for all of us here, mikey B.
Speaker 1: How did you guys mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike, you probably know each other at this point in twelve fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, I think so. It's been all over Q.
Speaker 2: Days look at this all right? Well, hey, I want you to hang on the phone, mikey B. Because we're gonna get you some Detroit Taco company. So congratulations on that both. Uh you guys, have great weekend. Get some rest because you're going to lose an hour sleep.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, thanks, good bye, guys,