Speaker 1: The Pistons won again. Hey, wait a second, I think somebody owes me money. I don't know who.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, who are you money?
Speaker 1: Misfit Tony, where are you at? My friend?
Speaker 3: Everybody good morning? Has nothing to do with y'all. I love y'all. This is for keV and Mojo. keV disappointed in.
Speaker 1: You today, just going on.
Speaker 3: I'm never listening to you again, never Mojo, because you gave a tribute to mothers and didn't play two deer.
Speaker 1: I got it. I got it at eight o'clock this morning for you, Tony. But no, no, no, I want to let's talk.
Speaker 3: No, no, my mom is going I need deer Bapa listen.
Speaker 1: I'm happy this morning. I think you're crying because you owe me money. You said that you were betting the Cleveland cavalarias guy bets against the pist He bets against the Pistons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tony, Tony, I love hearing your voice, but now when you talking that bs brother. The only time I want to hear your voice is if you're on the right side of history, and right now you are not on the right side of history.
Speaker 1: You called in we was talking.
Speaker 3: To shown twenty four. You ain't living right.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come on the side of the winners, Tony, come on the side of the winner.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not yet, not yet, y'all was scared to bet. I'm not doing it. I'm bringing up now to.
Speaker 1: Happy. We'll talk to you. I do have dear my mama coming up later this morning. What a what a win last night for the Pistons. Uh, it got tight and then they pulled away.
Speaker 2: We man in years past, whenever we had a win, it was almost a foe gone conclusion, and maybe it was due to an experiencing youth that we couldn't close the game and come out with the win. But seeing our guys battle, have a win, lose it a little bit, but clutch up when it mattered and close out a game just shows you this seems different that and I have to tell you I think the Orlando Magic Series changed this team a little bit.
Speaker 1: It showed that this team really could. You know, they come out to a good lead in the beginning of a game. That's that is a difference maker. It's that's a tone a bit. Also, James Harden having more turnovers than points. I was reading all the haters about that. We got so much we got to talk about after game two and now pisson us up two games to none. Do you know that these stats say there is a ninety four percent chance when you're up two games to none that you will win your series. Now, let's not leave it to that stat but that's pretty interesting. I like those.
Speaker 2: You want to hear another stat I heard, and I don't know if Dan Gilbert did it, so I'm not gonna just put it all on him. But I heard somebody from Cleveland sent nine bus loads of Cleveland fans up to Detroit, and they thought they were gonna come and leave happy, but they left sad as hell up seventy five. They had beat Detroit shirts on, They had break dancers on the concourse. They did all that extra stuff just to go home losers.
Speaker 1: They had break dancers on the dancers upstairs. Can they tell them no breakdancing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Can they know when you come in as long as you're not quote unquote disrupting?
Speaker 1: I have to tell you. Though, I kind of like that if that's my owner, Like I don't. I don't think Tom Gores needs to go to that level, but I kind of like that nine bus loads to go to a game that's this close. I think that's.
Speaker 2: Cool, but I think you got to focus on your own plate, and there seems to be a concerted effort focusing on Detroit and not on your own team.
Speaker 1: That's why y'all downtow. That is kind of true. There there were a lot of fans out there last night, but there were a lot of last night was.
Speaker 2: In the building with the bus. Crowd went absolutely insane when they showed him up.
Speaker 1: I was excited to see Draymond. There was the yeah, very cool. He gave some some good advice and looked like Toron Holland. After the game too, they had like a little moment where Raymond was like pointing at the court, really him some information. I mean, as a guy who's, you know, Golden State Warrior, but who knows for how long would we ever want a guy like he want?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's from Saginaw, went to Michigan State. He's a hometown kid. I would let it have.
Speaker 3: They asked him, why are you here, and he's like, I'm from Michigan.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of stuff to get to this morning. We're going to do the first part of the show from in our studios here in Eastern Market and then we are going to be busted by Dan Gilbert Downs. Yeah, down to six Salon on Woodward Avenue, which is so beautiful for our Mojo's mommy makeover. And we're so excited to get a chance to see George and his entire crew over at six Line and all you moms that won already, we're excited to see you right around eight o'clock. What's up, Jen High? Hey, good morning morning. So I need to know keV you still wearing the red jacket.
Speaker 2: I haven't won it, Listen, I haven't won it yet and we've won both games.
Speaker 1: He didn't pull it out for this whole series. That was our clinching jacket against Orlando. We tried to get him to do it, but Kevin is not a superstitious person.
Speaker 2: Listen. I won it twice in the Orlando series. We won both those games. We've played twice in this Cleveland Cavalier series and I haven't won it and we won both those games.
Speaker 1: So you will maybe pull it out if we need it. Is thatways.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I will always pull it out when it's an sec Wow.
Speaker 1: What did you wear last night? Because I was watching the game I could hear you, but I didn't get a chance to see you, although I got to go to social media because you always do a great job posting it.
Speaker 2: So I I had a nice uh satin jacket on in this hat. Shut out my boy Cappy cap'ty cheffed up a nice little Pistons hat.
Speaker 1: So I threw this on Jen. We want cav to wear nothing one game? What would happened? I would get fired. That'ld be my last day.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: What a way to go out, I don't know. Thanks, Jen, have a great weekend. You guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Al So go Pistons. Yes,