Speaker 1: I want to get into a topic here right now of something that Anna brought up earlier this morning. And this was a situation of a friend of yours. R. Yes, yes, so we were just talking about cupcakes. Now we're going to talk about baking some cookies.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I know what that means.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I was on the phone with one of my best friends and she was telling me about this guy that she's been seeing. I've known that she's been seeing him, and everything that she set up to him until this point has been extremely good. Like they've gone out on dates. That was great. When they baked cookies, that was great. Now things have progressed to a point where they're spending more time together. So I want to say they were spending the weekend together and they baked cookies in the morning. Everything was fine, and then she said afternoon came around and she wanted to bake cookies again, but his cookie was staying soft baked, like she couldn't.
Speaker 3: They couldn't, They couldn't do it again. Yeah. I don't know how to say this for the radio at it, but no, that was good. Yeah yeah, yeah, And also that's a problem.
Speaker 5: So that's her only issue with him right now?
Speaker 1: How far after they baked cookies? How far after the cookie was put in the oven and everything happened? Were they trying to put more cookies into the oven?
Speaker 5: I didn't ask for like specific times, but she said if they wanted to bake cookies more than once a day, it is not possible.
Speaker 3: More than once a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I've never heard that with a guy like I've heard that, and I've experienced where you bake cookies and then you might need to wait, you know, fifteen twenty thirty forty. It depends like that's not that long. But the whole day, I've never heard the whole day.
Speaker 5: She made it seem like it was at least a couple hours, like morning then afternoon.
Speaker 6: You know what probably happened, if I had to guess, is he probably has an issue, which a lot of guys have trying to shame. But he probably had an issue. He took something for the first time and didn't anticipate there being a second time, so he didn't take anything interesting.
Speaker 3: Don't you think that? Well, have you ever known anybody has taken it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, it.
Speaker 6: Is not Wes, but gonna I'm gonna go home and he's gonna be like, you didn't say.
Speaker 1: It wasn't listen all fairness, I've taken I've taken silis and taken viagra. Yeah, because I wanted to have one of those kind of weekends. And I will tell you this in all fairness. It you know, it stays in your system for a while.
Speaker 3: So oh so that.
Speaker 6: Might not be so if he took it in the morning, it would have lasted through the afternoon.
Speaker 3: It's not like a one and yet it could be it.
Speaker 1: Can I be one and done? I will tell you that I do think that this is unusual that it would be a whole day thing. Has anybody else experienced that? Is there anybody listening that's willing and will voice this? Guaysa to tell us that you can only do it once and that's it. Are they in a relationship?
Speaker 5: No, not yet, but like this is her red flag. Everything else was so good. I don't think it's worth breaking up with him over. At least that's what I said, because there are things like that you can do six.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of. Get it at the gas station.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I'm thinking of the stuff I buy the kids at the farmer's market, and I'm like, wait, what am I doing?
Speaker 7: You don't want to give this dismiss Okay?
Speaker 1: Can I also say this though you say it's not a deal breaker, but if the person sexually is not as active as you want to be, that I think can be a deal breaker.
Speaker 5: But you can at least do it once a day.
Speaker 3: Well, you're right, you're right. How long have they been kind of dealing with each other?
Speaker 5: I would say maybe a little over.
Speaker 3: A month, okay, And it was this the first time.
Speaker 5: They had no No, so they've spend but it was just sort of like they would go out on a date and then afterwards. Now it's like we're spending weekends together and just noticing this.
Speaker 3: How old of a guy is this? And how young they're my age? Okay, so they're twenties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenties.
Speaker 1: Twenties, that's you know, that's something that I would think would be Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I experienced it, that's how old really.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But everything it could be a simple as everybody doesn't have that same drive. It might not even be like a medical or mental or physical thing. He might just not one might be good for him, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But he's he was attempting to get to in I didn't get those details.
Speaker 1: You got to ask these questions because if Kev's writing on that one, yeah, like yeah, sometimes you know, like Kev's actually right there. It may just be he's just how I'm satisfied. I don't need anything more than that old deal. What's going on, Katie?
Speaker 8: How are you good?
Speaker 9: How are you good?
Speaker 1: We're we're talking about baking cookies? Just so you know, keep it to baking cookies.
Speaker 10: What did you want to say happy anniversary?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much or appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But my boyfriend, when we first started dating, I didn't know about it, but he eventually told me.
Speaker 8: He takes them.
Speaker 10: We call them his go pills, and he doesn't have an issue doing it, like multiple times a day, but he can go the cookies take longer to bake, and he can make a few dozen in the day. Yeah pills, but yeah, so it gives him.
Speaker 1: It gives him the ability to be able to extend the cookie so to speak.
Speaker 9: Yeah, to keep up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you like the go pills.
Speaker 1: His goal pills aren't ones he's buying at the party store, is it.
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: No, he's got to call and get refills and like, all right, you have a great day.
Speaker 1: I will yeah, with the party store of bangers, the party store bangers, I'm afraid that they would not be good for your heart.
Speaker 3: Or how do you know?
Speaker 1: I would think they're going to the party store to the same place that you can sit there and go and buy you know, slim gyms and five hour energy is probably not a good place to be going. You can get a slim gym in a big gym. Hi, Robert, how you doing? Hey, Robert, Robert, he's there.
Speaker 3: I can tell him on the phone, Robert.
Speaker 11: All right, good morning, how you guys doing today?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: First time?
Speaker 4: Long time?
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 11: I remember going to school listening to Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 1: So wait a second, So you were going to school listening to Mojo in the morning, probably are you know?
Speaker 3: Phone scams and wore the roses?
Speaker 1: And now and now you're talking about baking cookies.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Doing good? How you guys doing today?
Speaker 3: Good? What's up? So?
Speaker 11: I had learned that those they the honeypack that you guys are talking about, that those call it side effects, So like you know, there's people out there who, you know, who do need it or want it. But I did see that the side effects tex Paul's day is like memory fog and it all it just messes up, you know, like like the man's productive system. So I did see that that, you know, it's all mental as well, Like I seen that, you know, it doesn't really depend on the age. It all depends mentally, like if the person simulated, you know, you know, it's it all.
Speaker 4: It all comes down to, you.
Speaker 11: Know, the thought process of it. But those honey packs, everybody needs to stay.
Speaker 12: Away for those.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: I was telling cav that just a second ago, that the you gotta be careful of that stuff.
Speaker 7: So so Robert, instead of honey packs, what do you take now, Robert?
Speaker 1: I get disconnected again? Okay, all that, Robert, call back and tell us what you take now? You are you looking for advice like speaking from experience?
Speaker 3: I think he is. I think Robert, Robert callback Derek, what's up? How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I brought the soup good.
Speaker 4: I want to I want to do the same thing like you years ago one of my eXess or whatsoever. We broke up and it was. It was good in the beginning or whatsoever, you know, baking cookies a sign, but it got to the point where we did it so much it.
Speaker 3: Got boring to me.
Speaker 4: It was really boring, so you know what I mean, it was nothing to look forward to. So sometimes not even him having an issue, it might just you know, he wanted he wanted to have something to look forward to later.
Speaker 1: You know what, though this is so new in the relationship, I cannot imagine that this is a boring issue.
Speaker 3: I think it honestly.
Speaker 1: I think it's a it's an ed type thing, you know, and I think that's probably what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, it could be, it could, but hopefully by him being that young, I'm hoping that's not the issue. Hopefully.
Speaker 1: But also the other thing too is you know, two minute time over here. I'll be honest with you. At twenty years old, it wasn't always the funnest experience for the ladies, you know. I used to have to sit there and think baseball and about my grandma just to kind of keep going.
Speaker 3: So you got.
Speaker 4: You're on your own with that one.
Speaker 8: I didn't have a.
Speaker 1: Damn hold on Robert's back about what he's taking out Robert for you.
Speaker 7: You said, the honey pack has side effects that you know obviously you don't want.
Speaker 3: When you gave up the honey packs, what did you move on to?
Speaker 2: So I never took the honey packs.
Speaker 4: I knew somebody who.
Speaker 12: Who but ended up causing them to have like low blood pressure. They were a really healthy person. But when they went to the doctor and they got advice about it, they ended up, you know, finding out that it caused them to have a long low blood pressure and that over time, you know, when you when you take that stuff, it causes the cardio basketular complications.
Speaker 3: See yeah, yeah, So what did they move on to, this friend of yours. They all they did was.
Speaker 12: Just treating nadro. Just just just eat healthy, eat eat your fruit vegetables, and and have have a mentality.
Speaker 1: And talk to it. You got to talk to it.
Speaker 3: It's like a point. I will tell you this.
Speaker 1: I had a doctor one time, and it wasn't doctor Warner, but it was another doctor that used to tell me, no, he used to tell me if you were going to have sex that night, to make sure that your meals that you ate during the day were really clean. And he was really specific about like don't eat red meat right beforehand, like it was about salmon whatever, and it was wild.
Speaker 3: It did help.
Speaker 1: I don't know who was psychological or not, but it did make me hungry after I was on, what's going on, Chris?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 12: Oh you're sir.
Speaker 13: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I was talking to it.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well, man.
Speaker 3: I love you, Chris.
Speaker 13: So I popped the gas station promise one time, and I wanted to see what it would do for me. I didn't have no issues in the room, but I was getting there, so I wanted to pop a gas station promise. And I swear the thing is pure adrenaline.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a nut job blake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to be careful.
Speaker 11: She did.
Speaker 13: She didn't want nothing to do with me afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, Javan, what's up, Javan?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: You wanted to comment on this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, everybody, Good morning. I'm going to try and keep this as short and as clean as possible, kid friendly show. Every bakery has a different type of baker when they're baking cookies, right, so some bakers actually use all of the ingredients and don't leave any leftovers.
Speaker 8: And you can't make any more cookies if you use all the ingredients.
Speaker 3: So you're saying he's giving it as all and that's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, she used, she used all the ingredients. There's nothing left.
Speaker 1: That's true. That No, it's a very thank you for keeping it clean. We appreciate it. We all had to sit there and think about it for a second. But thank you, Roy. What's up?
Speaker 3: Roy?
Speaker 2: Man? These calls I heard, Larios, Why would our truck a gas is and pill?
Speaker 8: You gotta take them pills. Everything's gonna swell up except what's spoke to.
Speaker 3: Right, Yep, exactly.
Speaker 8: I take I take something called bluetoo that was recommended to me by my doctor neu religious and urologists.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I'm in the medical issues that make it make it.
Speaker 8: Hard, especially some parts of my body. I don't even have feeling and so have some fun.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. Wait, I want to know what parts of his body no feeling it.
Speaker 8: I got diagnosed with MS about three and a half years ago, and I lost feeling and had paralysis, and Satis said, of my body, like that area down there and my hands and stuff. I don't know all my feeling and I recently sup to lydium biaka a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Ago, but I recently just had a stroke.
Speaker 8: That made things even worse.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy, man, That's that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Out blue Choo.
Speaker 3: They're doing this thing it is, Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: They're still able to do his his thing.
Speaker 1: I Uh, I got to hand it to uh, to all these people that are willing to call us up and talk about this because a lot of times people and it's honestly, I guess it's uh, you feel comfortable enough with us as uh friends of yours to be able to talk to nobody usually wants to talk about their d you know.
Speaker 3: You know what else I'm curious about.
Speaker 7: Like used to see those by Jager commercials and they'd be like, if it lasts more than four hours, I don't want to hear.
Speaker 1: We've done a topic one ten years ago, that one, we should do it again.
Speaker 3: That's a good round. Last call from Frankie's place. Frankie, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Nothing much? What's going on? Buddy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So you guys were talking about like the honey packets and all that stuff. The Blue Chee you know the honey packets heard they got side effects, the blue choes, they got the side effects.
Speaker 3: The thing that I take is called shiller git shillergit. Not sure if guys of that is that legit or are you messing with us?
Speaker 8: No? No, no, it's it's legit.
Speaker 3: I swear it's called shill legit.
Speaker 9: It's it's spelled weird. I can't think of the spelling, but look it up and making them like dummies and pill form and you know, stuff works and there's no side effects.
Speaker 3: Is it like an herbal type of a thing like that?
Speaker 9: It's like an herbal thing, right, like in some foreign country, right, so like it's big in other countries.
Speaker 1: Why is it that stuff is always available in North Korea and South Korea?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like it's always yeah, yeah, that's
Speaker 9: The kind of where it like originates from, like over there, those horny mother after right,