Speaker 1: It's mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five and six deep five five six deep five All right, time out for the five at six fifty five. I apologize for being late on this one erin. I hope it doesn't cause you any issues getting the class today. Oh do you have no school? Yeah, I'm oftenay, she's a teacher. Let's go lucky everybody out in. Where are we again?
Speaker 2: We're in me.
Speaker 1: I'm teaching to heartland, heartland, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you mad that you still had to wake up to be on the here with us though this contest?
Speaker 2: No, I have that internal clock and two kids, so you know, I kind of just naturally wake up. Yep, No, it's all good.
Speaker 1: What's funny is that you've been a winner on uh was it eight mornings? Now you're going for your ninth today and I think three of these you've actually been a snow day, so you've had some.
Speaker 2: It's my second one second one, yeah, second snow dare all right?
Speaker 1: Well? Your challenger this morning from to come see we've got you on the phone here. She is delivering mail for a living. That doesn't stop, right, mail delivery keeps going, Hi, Amber good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Hi, Amber, You're not Mike mail Carrier, are you? My male Caurrier's name is no ma'am.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, no ma'am.
Speaker 1: By the way, I also found out that the plants are not closed. According to Kenyeta, they never closed, but I do remember they did close when the polar vortex happened in twenty fourteen for like a day or two because there were some issues. We're going to lock up Aaron in a sound proof area and good luck to both of you guys. I'm playing this contest the five of six fifty five five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion Amber. Question number one, Eminem surprised employees of Rocket Mortgage by showing up at their company meeting at Little Caesar's Arena last night. What is Eminem's legal name? Marshall Mathers? Question number two. Oscar nominations came out yesterday and this movie starring Michael B. Jordans set a new record for the most nominations in history with sixteen what's the name of the movie? Past? Question number three? Speaking of the Oscars, this movie starring Cynthia Arrivo and Ariana Grande was completely shut out zero nominations. Which movie is it.
Speaker 2: Wicked for Good?
Speaker 1: Question number four? Rumor has it that this year's Super Bowl halftime show performer is going to honor queer icons in drag history? Who is he Bad Bunny? And question number five, it's going to be an audio clue. This singer is going to be celebrating her birthday this week, and I'm talking about the female in this Which singer is that?
Speaker 2: Alisa Keys?
Speaker 1: All right, let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area mail carrier. Amber got four out of five. Nice man, And if you would have been listening to my six thirty thirty would have fat five out of five, yeah, saying Channon gave the answer to one of those questions in the one that you messed here we go erin. Let's see how you do four out of five. You gotta get this right here. You gotta get these wins so that you can come back for double digits next week. Question number one. Eminem's surprised employees of Rocket Mortgage by showing up at their company's meetings at Little Caesar's Arena last night what is Eminem's legal name? Marshall Mathers. Yes one. Question number two, this is the only question that Amber missed. Oscar nominations came out yesterday in this movie starring Michael B. Jordans set the record for the most nominations in history with sixteen. What is the movie? Centners? Yes good one. Question number three. Now, she's gonna have to miss a couple of these to give you a chance, Hamber. Question three. Speaking of the Oscars, this movie starring Cynthia Arrivo and Ariana Grande was completely shut out, getting zero noms. What movie was it? Wicked for Good? Yes, it was two. Question four. She's gonna roll and get five out of five. I can feel it. Rumor has it that this year's Super Bowl halftime show performer is going to honor queer icons and drag history. Who is he.
Speaker 2: That would be?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, I know it, Oh my gosh, I know it. Bad Bunny, bad Bunny. Thank God for Kevin Slow. In question five for a perfect score, this singer is celebrating her birthday today or this weekend. I'm talking about the female on this song. Who is she?
Speaker 2: Alicia Keyss?
Speaker 1: Winner. Yeah, congratulations, where's my song? Hold on, I want to play my song. Give you my song, Zachariah, what do you got? You got the pod down? Put it up? There you go, she gets at the end of the week before all you do is well, will you no matter what? There you go. Congratulations to you, Aaron, a great week of shows.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you Monday morning, bright and early when you go for double digits.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, save warn guys.
Speaker 1: Please thank you and Amber, we got a Ford's Garage gift card for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Be safe out there, Amber delivering mail please okay?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And can I make a PSA ooh uh. You know, being a mail carrier in this cold is tough as it is, but if people would shovel near their driveways, that way your mail truck, your mail carrier doesn't get stuck, that would be very helpful. And take care of your mail carriers. You know it's cold out there and we're still out there working.
Speaker 1: Hard for you. Thank you. If you were my mail carrier, I'll give you a bottle of bourbon to keep you warm.
Speaker 2: Okay, now that will be great.
Speaker 1: I'm here for that, you switch routes with the lady in West Bloomfield.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's quite a drive, but i'll see what I could do.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you. Hold on one second, we'll get your ties for you.
Speaker 2: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five five