Speaker 1: One on one point three, Katie WB, it is cold outside. But here's my suggestion for you being your friend. I kind of consider you a friend being here on the radio for as long as we've hung out together.
Speaker 2: Get gas today.
Speaker 1: Get gas today because tomorrow you're not gonna want to stand by the pump over at the holiday station store. No, when it's going to be like, let me see what it's going to be here.
Speaker 3: To do though, as you can go inside while you're filling your gas and get yourself a deal like their Monster Energy during sits by two get one free. Don't do that actually, because you're supposed to stay there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to say, I don't think that's pleased to stay by your car when you're pumping gas.
Speaker 2: I see people do that all the time.
Speaker 1: They like, you know, start pumping, then they get inside their warm, TOASTYOSTI warm car and it's like, no, there's a little thing on the pump that says their statue to Minnesota shays you must be in attendance of your gash pump while you're pumping gash today, snow and I have twenty one tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The low overnight tonight is going to be minus nineteen minus nineteen about as cold as it usually can get here in Minnesota. It's gotten colder, but that's so you don't want to in a high tomorrow of eight. So pump gas today. I'm planning on going by the holiday station store myself.
Speaker 5: Which is it's weird because I'm in I'm from Jersey, where we're the only state where you don't have to get out the pump yon gas. We have gas attendants. People make fun of us for that. I feel like that's a flex. I can literally just roll down the windows, say can I get twenty regular cash and then sit in my warm, toasty car.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a total flex, But it also feels so like weird.
Speaker 1: It feels like such a government regulation kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, it like somebody's making more money off of this. I'll give you another conspiracy. Denver Airport huge, biggest, one of the biggest airports in the world. How many gas stations are there at the Denver Airport? One oh gas station. It's a monopoly. I have talked to people out there. I talked to my son Chase, and it was like, you're a reporter, you should do something about that. He's like, yeah, we brought it up, but blah blah blah. One gas station of the Denver Airport. So when you bring back your rental car, there is a snake of cars, snake line of cars waiting to fill their cars.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like that gas sts. I've been to that one a million times. I feel like it's huge enough. It is you usually don't. You can find a pump pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Still a monopoly, though.
Speaker 3: I mean, I fully agree, there's literally nothing for miles.
Speaker 1: I've heard that the old mayor and his business partners somehow got the monopoly on that gas station. They sell probably a million dollars worth of gas every day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, you had to fill up your rental car and return it.
Speaker 4: And that's the only option.
Speaker 1: It's the only option. I don't know how the city anyway, Let's talk about Minneapolis. It's cold here.
Speaker 4: It's cold here.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 1: I was speaking of Denver. I was in Denver last week and in Colorado, where you know. I was out there for a couple of days and I was like, I'm going to have lunch with some friends. So I had lunch with friends and one of them was the former promotions director of the station I worked at in Phoenix, and she's wonderful. I don't know her that well, but we used to, you know, like hit it off back thirty years ago. And so I'm like, you're a radio person, let's get together and have lunch. So we got together and we were there for probably two and a half hours, and probably about an hour or so into it, she started and she's wonder I hope she's not listening, but if you are, you already know about this. She started telling me a long story of her history with her husband and her radio business and this and this and this, and she went on for probably a half an hour, I mean a half an hour. And at that point you're starting to go, well, I would like to talk too. I would like to participate in this conversation instead of just going uh huh wow, oh that's crazy, which are my three standard responses, yeah, uh huh wow, oh that's crazy. Right, And then she goes, am I talking too much? And I said, yeah, yeah you are? Should I have not said no?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Should I have not said yeah, you are it anymore? I was about to, like, you know, like choke myself with my napkin. Serious hard to gonna hang myself with my napkin.
Speaker 3: Dave. Here's the thing with you, David, You're so funny that I feel like you could have made it a joke instead of just being like, yep, you're talking too much? If she was no, and I fully agree and like, I think there's a lot of people out there who like respect your boldness. However, most people are going to do some form of passive aggressive, responsible like that.
Speaker 5: Like if we were doing let's say no Folks screen on Friday and somebody said, am I talking too much?
Speaker 4: You'd say we're here till ten, something stupid and witty like that. Actually, but I probably should have.
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted to ask you, guys, because you're much more socially lubricated than I am. I am one of those people who's like the like, after you have lunch with me, you'll go, well, that was awkward.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 6: I think for situations like that, if I'm in the same similar one where someone's just going on and on and on, in my brain, I think they must not have a lot of people to talk to.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I said to her, I said, I worry about you. Do you have enough people to talk.
Speaker 4: Saying these things? Why do you say this to after she asked you if she was talking too much? Did you?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did.
Speaker 4: What is wrong with you? You didn't tell us this part of the story Yesterday?
Speaker 1: I said, do you not have enough people that you want to because you're really venting, you're really getting out these I said, do you not have enough people that you can talk to?
Speaker 4: Because I don't want to be And.
Speaker 1: She said, you know, I mean kind of, you know, not really, but yeah, kind of, and and she kept talking. So and we went on for another hour or so, so it wasn't like it ruined the lunch. Yeah, she was that say that.
Speaker 6: Well, I feel like you can ask that question, but not directly after you say yes to the question, am I talking too much?
Speaker 4: Because I'd be like, am I talking too much?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You are? Do you not have anyone else to talk to that I can tell?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: Don't get out often? Jesus, this is why I stay home.
Speaker 1: And then you wonder why I don't go see friends when I may tell her that is because I am socially awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I feel your pain. I think we've all been in situations where we've been with someone who talks so so much my father.
Speaker 4: So my mom's in that situation every time she hangs out with me. So there you go. I but at least that's your mom.
Speaker 5: This isn't a friend that you haven't seen in X amount of years, like they even this.
Speaker 3: Woman, true, would mom around to ever be like like, can you shut up?
Speaker 4: So I can know? She would just look like she was not paying attention to see.
Speaker 5: That's the other thing to mama, Aronda can say that because that's your mom.
Speaker 4: She's probably say this woman doesn't have anyone to talk.
Speaker 2: To, but she wouldn't say it out loud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you wouldn't say it out loud, because nobody should. This woman still speaking to you after this lunch date.
Speaker 1: Oh we we still continued to have a great time. Yeah, wouldn't have her feelings hurt that bad?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she and we we texted a couple of more times about work and stuff like that since then. So I think she's fine, But you know, I don't know she's She's probably polite enough not to tell me I never was.
Speaker 2: To see you talk too.
Speaker 4: Boundaries.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you're anything like me, you are not alone. Maybe you're like Oh my god, I'm the same way as Dave. Or you're like Dave, you're an absolute idiot. Okay, you're correct. We'll be back in a second with you can't make this stuff up. AI is going to take your job over. It's a matter of time until AI takes your job over. But I've got three ways to stay relevant in your job as your workplace brings in AI. What are the three tips to keep your job? I'll tell you next. If you've been worried about the possibility of AI taking over your job, well you're not totally off, as according to a recent report, ninety two percent of companies plan to increase their investments in AI over the next two to three years. Here are some steps to stay ahead so you don't get replaced by AI. Number one, be proactive. Don't wait for your company to help you get up to speed with AI. So you got to start learning and implementing AI technology, but not a lot of providing support to their employees because let's face it, they're kind of clueless too, so it's on you to figure that out. So be proactive, learn about AI and see where it can help you do your job better. I think that's one of those things where we don't know, kind of like we didn't know what the Internet would be. We didn't know what Snapchat or Instagram would be when it first came out. So now we're looking at AI going, oh, what's it going to turn into? And we're probably going to be wildly off base. Yeah, collaborate with co workers who are familiar with using AI, even have been doing the same job for a while, and still likely learn something from your younger co workers who might have more experience using AI.
Speaker 2: You guys use AI at all?
Speaker 4: I don't usually care to, but I have used it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, I've definitely used it in a few situations, but not a ton.
Speaker 4: I use it.
Speaker 5: I'm done for stupid reasons, like when I made that picture of me and Alyssa with four kids.
Speaker 4: Dumb things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll ask you questions once in a while, like give me a suggestion for this or this or this. And somebody said, why you can't use chat GPT because it uses so much water.
Speaker 2: I looked it up.
Speaker 1: It uses one fifteenth of a tea spoon for every query that you make. But I also take forty five minute showers, so I'm doing okay. But also I made that up. I'm not I don't take showers that long.
Speaker 3: Well I do sometimes, But when you google something nowadays, it says AI review at the top.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm like, is that is.
Speaker 3: That the same as using the energy because I don't know, because that's I tried to still just use Google for anything I have, like a random question about But I'm like, is it even a difference between chatgybt because it says.
Speaker 6: AI review from the like AI review on Google? Is that sometimes that is not the right information. So like all the students that I work with for the speech team, like they'll just go off of the AI review and I'll be like, Okay, where did you get that source?
Speaker 4: And they were like the AI part, that's not a source.
Speaker 6: Actually, that's just taking all of the information from the internet just putting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so like also sometimes it's wrong, Like I could Google a question and then it would pop up show me the answer in the AI overview, and I know for.
Speaker 4: A fact that's wrong, So like I'm I'm just going to skip it.
Speaker 1: Well, the good thing is here on KTOGB, we're not allowed to use AI in any way. We can use it to say like, Okay, what are the chances of the Broncos winning the Super Bowl? That's fine, yeah, but we can't say something like, hey, give us a bunch of ideas for the show tomorrow. But I know something because we're guaranteed human and they just really want to stay away from what we used tod that AI song generator Remember that? Yeah, and it was a great bit and the boss didn't directly target us, but they said, no, none of that is even allowed because we want everybody to know everything on the show is guaranteed human, which is cool.
Speaker 5: Because it challenges us to be more creative because I'm pretty sure that's part of the job.
Speaker 1: It is it is, And another way to stay relevant in your job is AI takes over. Use your human abilities to your advantage. AI might be able to do some parts of your job, but it doesn't have all the human qualities you bring to work. It definitely struggles with things like good judgment, nu once, empathy, and bringing bagels to your coworkers. So use that to your advantage, because there ain't no morning you're ever gonna walk in and chat. GPT has got some everything bagels with some salmon locks and cream. Chatted bag cream cheese.
Speaker 3: Last week when you were in Colorado, we had donuts just because that was you know, how fast Bailey ran out of the studio.
Speaker 4: We were barely off air and she was gone.
Speaker 2: You know, the rest of us at least pretend to be delicate.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, I'm working out later today, so I'm probably not gonna have I might have a little nibble and then Bailey will be like, hello, Carla, how.
Speaker 6: Yeah you mean you guys are buzzkills.
Speaker 2: Furnish that, she says.
Speaker 1: She stuffs another cream horn next to the bear bear claw in her mouth.
Speaker 4: Al, I two donuts and both of them were the kind that I wanted. It was great.
Speaker 1: It was a wonderful. That's why we love you, all right. That is you can't make this stuff up. Brought to you by the Leo Agent c. We're gonna do the sing along song of the day coming up in a second. What do you want to sing along with? You got an idea, then send me a text at KDWB one. This is a proven scientific fact that if you sing along with the radio, it'll boost your mood. Who doesn't need a boo bootmooster or a mood booster on a day that it's hard to get out of bed because it's ten degrees outside.
Speaker 2: I want you to moosse my bood. I will moost your boo turn around?
Speaker 4: All right? Ready?
Speaker 1: One a three call me now six five one not call text me at Katie WB one five three ninety one and we will play your singalogue song coming up next?
Speaker 2: Stay here. Oh it's such a big hit. Okay. Who got on the phone? Kelly?
Speaker 1: Hi, Kelly, Hi, Good morning, Kelly. What's doing your world? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Not a lot?
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha? Pump gas today? Get gas today, Kelly, because tomorrow is gonna be way too cold. You're not gonna want to do that, Okay, my little tip for.
Speaker 4: You, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, good Kelly. What song you want to hear in the sing along today?
Speaker 6: Mister by the Killer?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What does that remind you? That song goes back to about two thousand and five ish or so. Does that remind you of anything?
Speaker 4: I don't know, like high school dances and you just all scream it at the top of your long Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 2: Where did you? Where did you go to high school? River Fall?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was the Wildcats? Where the Wildcats? What were you wild? Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Because I just it's a weird talent.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Kelly, have a great day, Go Wildcats, crazy Wildcat.
Speaker 2: I love that song.
Speaker 1: Thank Kelly for the idea for the sing along scream along song of the day. It is the Dave Ryan Show on Katie w B. We've got coming up wild tickets, wild tickets. A little bit later on, we got concert tickets to game away concert tickets to Bruno.
Speaker 4: Don't get people too hype.
Speaker 3: We might at some other time, but right now we're giving away Conan Gray tickets.
Speaker 1: Still okay, I mean that sounds cool too. We're gonna play a little game, because we love games. We're gonna play a little game called face Off, where you have to name items in a category and you have to name more than your opponent does. For example, types of wine Bailey go oh uh.
Speaker 6: Moscato, reasling, pinot noir, cabernet, uh, red white, uh huh, chardonnay.
Speaker 2: Very good, I mean good, you're doing great.
Speaker 4: Very good. Red and wine. I don't know if i'd give it. They have, you know, red wine, table uns, red blund.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tail Okay, so that's the way the game works. Who is playing? Who is hosting today?
Speaker 4: Dave and are playing? Okay, good luck, von so BoNT take off your headphones. Okay, squats not to hear the answers. Okay, all right, David.
Speaker 6: Ready, your first category, and you're going to try to name as many things in this category is string instruments.
Speaker 1: Okay, violin, guitar, ukulele, viola, cello, upright, bass banjo, mandolin, bass guitar. I think I said ukulele, but I would also say a harp.
Speaker 4: Okay, nice, right on. Honestly, you did really well. I don't think it's going to do that well one. Okay.
Speaker 6: Your next category is classes in school math, science, physics, gem, chemistry, calculus, trigonometry, geometry, algebra, history, social studies, sociology, psychology, wood shop, metal shop, did bowling, and cricket?
Speaker 4: Well okay, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Give me bowling, Do not give me cricket.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, actually I would give you bowling.
Speaker 3: That was like an option in p for me, like a unit though or class. Well, it was a unit part of the Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: Chase took bowling to get a credit when he graduated from ASU.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're taking You're seriously, you're taking bowling.
Speaker 4: But sometimes you just.
Speaker 3: Need like two extra credits, and so that's what you do in college.
Speaker 4: Like, we'll take bowling, Sue. Okay. Your final category, David, is chip flavors.
Speaker 1: Barbecue, salt and vinegar, pickle, regular mesquite barbecue, jalapeno, sea salt and vinegar.
Speaker 2: Bi Oh boy, all.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm not giving you Sultan vinegar and sea Sultan vinegar because that's the same thing.
Speaker 4: Sure, okay, all right, but bad. How many squats did you do? Huh huh oh squat? That was seventeen thirty eight. Oh okay, great, all right, are you ready? Yes, here's my name.
Speaker 6: As many things in each category as you possibly can. Your first category is string instruments.
Speaker 5: Oh, guitar, violin, viola, cello, bass, ukulele, the bass, guitar, stringing, the.
Speaker 4: Mandolin, the harp, the auto harp. That is the thing. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I still think it a decent okay, better than I was giving myself credit for just now.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Your next category is classes in school.
Speaker 5: Math, science, English, social studies, US history, physics, chemistry, biology, photography, geometry, algebra, trigonometry, Spanish class.
Speaker 2: Okay, not bad.
Speaker 4: I was just going through like my high school schedules just now. You could remember it pretty well. It was only like two years ago, all right. And your final category is chip, flavors.
Speaker 5: Sower, cream and onion under vinegar was the garlic, vinegar, plane, barbecue, honey, barbecue. Y. I definitely did ship because you know, I'm such a basic b when it comes to flavors, so I really just eat original al right.
Speaker 6: So in the category of string instruments, Dave, you.
Speaker 4: Got ten, okay, vat you got ten? Who What did Dave say? Do you remember something I said?
Speaker 2: And you said something?
Speaker 1: You said electric guitar or electric bass and I said banjo?
Speaker 4: Look at all right. In the category of classes in school, you got thirteen. Oh. I hated school. Dave, you got fifteen. Oh, and that's even not giving you bowling, all right.
Speaker 1: Finally, I just walked around the hallways at Air Academy High School in like, oh, history, social studies.
Speaker 2: Physics school.
Speaker 4: I can still remember the hallway.
Speaker 1: I could find my way through that school with my eyes closed to this day, might say jim.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Finally, in the category of chip flavorst you got five, but Dave only got six, so still Dave Way.
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you, good job. All right, thank you Bailey. We'll come back with Dave start coming up in a second. Oh, we got more on the Brooklyn, the whole of Posh Spice Debacle, the Gossipy it's coming up next on Katie w b on Dave's shirt. Well, it's not really a reboot, but it's kind of cool. Keenan Thompson and Keenan and Cal are going to reunite for Keenan and kel meet Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's not no movie, Katy and kill Me.
Speaker 1: I don't have a whole lot more on it, except that they'll play delivery drivers who arrive outside of a castle and accidentally wake up Frankenstein's monster.
Speaker 4: Which sounds so stupid, it sounds.
Speaker 1: Like sounds really good. No word on when is gonna come out, but production is supposed to start this summer, so thought I would let you know.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Lawrence was recently on Amy Poehler's Good Hang podcast, and she was talking about how she feels really bad about someone she was mean to. I think that I when I do press, I should do half than what normal people do.
Speaker 4: Because I see my quote and they like they're.
Speaker 3: Insane, like like Jennifer Lawrence calls Courtney Kardashian annoying.
Speaker 4: It's just too you know. So, yeah, she feels bad. She was mean to Kurney Kardashian.
Speaker 6: Sabrina Carpenter is the first to be announced as a performer for the Grammy Awards. So the Grammys are on February first on CBS. She has six nominations for the Grammys, including Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album Including Others and yeah, now she's going to be one of the performers. Yeah, can I say? Over the weekend, I went to eat at a restaurant called Sushi Train, which was really fun.
Speaker 4: Saga it's the best.
Speaker 6: But they were playing like all of Sabrina Carpenter's album, just like over the you know the system. There's some really nice songs on there. I thought, this sounds like a Suprina Carpenter. She sammed it it is, Oh, this next one, this sounds like Suprina.
Speaker 2: Carpenters Sushi Trained. Which location did you go to?
Speaker 4: I went to the one off Lake Street.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I've been to the one at Mall of America twice and it's just so dope. It's like this little tray, a little track goes around and you know how it works.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, tho, that looks good.
Speaker 1: Oh that looks good, and it like measures like if you take a plate, it will charge you and it's all automatic, and it's like it's super.
Speaker 6: It's like the plates are all different colors and they all have different like prices on them. I had so many people reach out to me be like, where are you.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 3: I've been to the one Bailey's bench. The thing though, that sucks is when you go with a child and they see a color that they like, yeah, They're like, you have to wait for it. Like they wanted a macaroon, but the color macaroon that they wanted coming along, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Somebody else took it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, waiting for macaroons to come. That's like eating at a museum. It's great.
Speaker 5: Yesterday was a big day for gen Z and some millennials. It was the twentieth anniversary yes I'm saying, the twentieth anniversary of High School Musical and so many of the stars Zach Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, the creator Kenny Ortega posted and they were like, oh my god, it's been twenty years.
Speaker 4: Actually, Tuesdayale posted a.
Speaker 5: Video trying on some of her old Sharpei outfits and she was like, Wow, two kids later and twenty years later and they all still fit.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: It is crazy when you think about twenty years and something.
Speaker 4: Big part of my personality.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like those stars because that movie was such like a part of the cultural zeitgeist of Disney, But do you feel like they're just like, eh, you know, it was just high school musical.
Speaker 4: There's a movie I did twenty years ago.
Speaker 6: I think zac Efron actually looks at it like fondly. Yeah, from what I've heard of him, and like interviews and stuff, he says he'd love to do another musical again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a shocker for you. Baby Spice is fifty years old. That that is all speaking to Spice girls. Several people have emerged to verify Brooklyn Beckham's stories about his parents. We talked about this yesterday about how they're not talking to each other because of several different reasons. First of all, I guess Poshpuy's Victoria was supposed to get his bride to be a very expensive Versace wedding gown, and she didn't do it, so she had to go down to David's bridle, which is still legit, and get like a three hundred dollars wedding gown. Now you know I made that part up. She would never be caught dead in David's bridal, even though there's nothing wrong with it. And meanwhile, his father, David Beckham, was on CNBC yesterday. He only alluded to Brooklyn's Instagram post, confirming that he's not reconciling with mom and dad. He says children are allowed to make mistakes, that is how they learn. But David Beckham's former personal assistant is on team Brooklyn. She said yesterday, so happy he is standing up for himself and speaking publicly. Finally, I have felt so badly for his poor wife, knowing too well what David and Victoria Beckham can be like. So apparently they just kind of are all around not very nice people. And I think sometimes when somebody gets that famous and that rich and that prestigious, they just don't treat other people nicely. Yeah, and then other people there really doesn't change them at all right.
Speaker 3: I feel like Bailly will remember the s clip better. But there was like some documentary or reality show about them, and Victoria was talking about like growing up poor and David comes in and he's like, what did you drive to school? And she's like, well, She's like be honest, and she's like, you know, like a Beamer or whatever. She said, a nice car. That's like, shut up, you weren't poor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you had a car, period, right, I didn't have a car, I can Yeah, all right, I was rich.
Speaker 1: I had a Volkswagen Bug that broke down and smoked and Dallas caught on fire when I was driving it one time, on fire, on fire. Yes, I was driving it fire first, it was smoking that it was fire that came through the vents in the dashboard.
Speaker 2: Pretty exciting though, Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, bro Well, good news for anyone who loves TikToker uses it consistently. There is a deal closing tomorrow, so American investors are set to assume operations in the US after paying Bite Dance in China fifteen billion dollars for it. The deal includes retaining the algorithm on American user data to protect US national security, and the one hundred and seventy million account holders in the US do not need to download another app, and automatic upgrade will happen behind the scenes. However, apparently it's going to kind of mess with our algorithms, so we're gonna have to rebuild our algorithms a bit, which has been trying to rebuild minds. I am got hacked and it's still like not the greatest. So and speaking of TikTok, though, you can follow us Dave Ryan Show on TikTok uploads all of our War of the Roses videos.
Speaker 4: On therelay one of them and you see the full.
Speaker 3: War of the Roses, so you can check that out if you're ever itching for some more.
Speaker 4: Of the Roses. People live for our reactions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, The Hunting Wives has cast professional basketball player Angel Reese for their second season, saying that hey, we're sure to draw more WNBA fans than we already have.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it was a huge hit with the w NBA than.
Speaker 1: Angel Reach loved the show. She said that was some trashy like delicious watch.
Speaker 6: She said, not gonna lie, The Hunting Wives is crazy, but a good watch, which I think we all agreed, those of us who watched The Hunting Wives.
Speaker 4: So yeah, she's.
Speaker 6: Gonna be in the next season with Britney Britney Snow and is it mallin Meelon Ackerman, I have a girl with the woman.
Speaker 5: With the wig, the awful wig. Yeah, and big congratulations to Mega Trainer and her husband Darryl Samara. They had their third child yesterday. They posted on Instagram said, our baby girl, Mikey Moon Trainer has finally made it to the world thanks to our incredible superwoman surrogate.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's another family of five and that's super exciting. It was like she's pregnant. I've seen her recently, she didn't look pregnant.
Speaker 5: Sense this one was a surrogate. It's also crazy because she's may Mega Trainer is married to the kid from Spy Kids.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: It's just so iconic. Yeah, and that is the dirt on Katie w B. We are gonna take a quick break. We'll come back. We got wild tickets a little bit later. We're gonna play name that tune probably Wild Tickets here about twenty minutes or so away, and we'll be right back. Stay here, nit us for anything, Send me a text for a birthday shout out. If you share a birthday, it's baby Spice and Geena Davis got a birthday today. Gina is seventy, Baby Spice is fifty or I don't know. I want to talk about something or bring something up.
Speaker 2: Let me know. Send me a text at KDWB one