Speaker 1: One epic band.
Speaker 2: It's My Chemical Romance at target Field, August twenty fourth, Grab your tickets before they are gone. All the details at KFE dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 3: Parish just showed up, mar He looks shoveled.
Speaker 4: He does look shoveled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the opposite of disshovel.
Speaker 3: You look put together.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh wise, well.
Speaker 1: It's it's baby Blue.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna you know you look by it. Hi, guys, are we doing this morning?
Speaker 1: Good? How are you? I'm doing wonderful.
Speaker 6: I think the Perry Marnie pause, charity is a wonderful idea.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 6: You like dogs, love dogs. Both our dogs are rescued. Yeah, Marnie probably likes animals. We know she loves ducks as she does like ducks do they?
Speaker 7: So just stretch to say, if we cloned Pa, that would be like Pas like Perry Man Marnie pause, Yeah, and it would be the three of you, so we could get rid of the w Now if that's a stretch, I'm really trying to work this out, a man, I want to make this happen.
Speaker 2: What about we work sauce in it. That's Perry, Marnie, Paul's he won't show up though, that's true. He's got MLB the show to play. Has he ever a chewed gum in here? You know what?
Speaker 3: An odd question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder why you ask. I looked under here. There is gum all over.
Speaker 4: Get out of here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, somebody actually, like like a subway, not a subway sandwich gum under there. It has to be him.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Never seen him chew gum, but almost.
Speaker 4: No one else sits there. Who else would sit there?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but nobody.
Speaker 4: Sits there on the weekends. Right, we've been with disgust.
Speaker 1: I'll twitter it out that feel like I'm back in New York. I'm with you.
Speaker 7: I've also never seen him do that, but it just sounds like something he would do.
Speaker 5: It does seem like, are you sure they're not boogers? Because that could be him.
Speaker 4: Oh, he would eat those though, Please don't Why did I say it?
Speaker 3: Don't say that, don't start that.
Speaker 8: I can't take it. I don't know why the gross so bad, but it does. Obviously it's gross.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yeah, I find that.
Speaker 5: I don't think he choose gum because I'm afraid his teeth would get stuck to it.
Speaker 1: I think that's that's got to be gum. It can't be anything else. And there's a lot of it.
Speaker 5: All right, we got to you got to send a pick because we got.
Speaker 3: To get to the bottom.
Speaker 1: Gross, get some DNA testing done.
Speaker 8: Who sits in that chair beside him?
Speaker 7: That's what I'm trying to think. I can't think of anybody that sits aroun on a regular basis except for him during games.
Speaker 1: Anybody, No, No, there it is.
Speaker 4: That's mostly an unused chair.
Speaker 8: It's got to be goum. That's definitely gumb.
Speaker 1: It's goumb, and it's everywhere.
Speaker 8: It's that's who would do that?
Speaker 4: That's freaking gross?
Speaker 1: Brand noticed this? How was it he noticed it? Other than if he's the culprit?
Speaker 7: And whoever did that? How did they think they were eventually going to get away with it? Right? Did they think they were just going to be able to layer the entire underside of this table with gum and no one would ever notice? But what if it's what if this is like the last three months, somebody's been doing it.
Speaker 5: I think I don't Is it possible that that gum has been there so long that now it's all white?
Speaker 8: Because or is it the same flavor?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Man, that's a good point.
Speaker 8: That's grody with a cat.
Speaker 7: If it's not sauce, then we really shouldn't tell him it's there, because otherwise he might eat it. Who could that be if it's not him, I don't know, honestly, don't even have a guest.
Speaker 8: Rosie used to sit there.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think of any other show that has who's a guest that would sit over there on a regular basis.
Speaker 5: Who's just most likely of people who appear on the fan to do something like this?
Speaker 6: Is there where Little Bee sits though doing No.
Speaker 1: Rosie sat here, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He sat there for a long time.
Speaker 4: Where does he sit down when he comes in noon or two to.
Speaker 2: Three, Usually right here he sits. I mean it could be Marnie.
Speaker 4: No, because like you said, she always sits there.
Speaker 1: It's a long stretch sauce.
Speaker 3: But I don't see him chewing gum.
Speaker 1: I've never seen him chew gum in his life.
Speaker 5: And his breath doesn't smell like you choose.
Speaker 7: God can't be him, can't be him. I like it the only way we can like be on his side is to rip him. Can't be Paul not his breath would be better.
Speaker 3: You know who's most likely.
Speaker 5: I don't mean to be mean, but he never sits there, but Tommy would do that.
Speaker 1: Tommy would do that.
Speaker 7: But Tommy doesn't sit there, is sick, and he doesn't chew gum during the morning show.
Speaker 1: So yep, that can't be Tommy either.
Speaker 5: Who comes in that he came here just a chew gum and kick ass anybody.
Speaker 4: Roddy Roddy Piper.
Speaker 2: Right, nobody's really kicking ass here anymore.
Speaker 4: But they're still here to chew gum.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know ass kicking.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm just gonna say it. I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 7: And this is not an actual accusation because I don't know. I don't want to get sued. I don't know the seating configuration. I don't know how it works. I don't know if this person's on the phone or in studio.
Speaker 1: I guarantee, of course there's only one person that could be.
Speaker 7: It's he has to chew gum when he's out fishing and whatnot. Right, So he's out on the water smoking, right, He's out on the water.
Speaker 1: All day on a Thursday. He's chewing gum. By the way, I don't know if he ever smoked.
Speaker 7: He rolls in, though, he rolls in after a long day on the boat, and I got to get rid of this gum and he sticks underneath the table.
Speaker 5: I do hear him all the time say I came here to chew gum and catch bass.
Speaker 3: Yes, right?
Speaker 4: And where this lake's all out of bas What if it is Manchi's never in studio g Ros?
Speaker 1: Is it Kessler?
Speaker 4: Where does he said?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Is it Glenn Mason?
Speaker 3: He's a gum tour?
Speaker 1: Was it Kurt Bills?
Speaker 3: Could be Kurt Bills?
Speaker 7: Christy Gross presented by the Saint Paul's thank.
Speaker 3: You to the Saint Paul Saints. We love you, Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 5: And by the way, see just Field lovely plays for a baseball game. Head on down to Saints baseball dot com, get your tickets, you get out the baseball game.
Speaker 3: Looking at their schedule now, because if.
Speaker 5: Memory serves I believe they are playing there this afternoon. Yeah, let me see today would be the fifteenth, right, yeah, four to thirty seven game today.
Speaker 1: I would love it.
Speaker 7: I wonder if I'm sure they have they ever done like an internal study on the percentage of people that go to chs Field for the baseball versus.
Speaker 1: The ones that just go for the vibe.
Speaker 3: I bet they have.
Speaker 7: I would hope they've invested and tried to figure that out, because I think they know. I'm not a big baseball fan, but I freaking love going to Saints Gams.
Speaker 4: I know it because of the vibe. I love it. I just baseball as secondary.
Speaker 3: It's a sunny day and it's beautiful out.
Speaker 7: Park's awesome. Yeah, ViBe's cool. Fans are all in a good mood. Yeah, I mean everybody's having fun. The kiddo's you know, getting dippin' outs for the fifteenth time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I can get cheese, kurds and a press when we call it a day.
Speaker 3: The Treasure Island Burm is awesome. Sure, grass part right there. That's cool.
Speaker 1: What a cool park?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: Swing on down, says Baseball, Thank you, Saint Paul Saints. Yeah versus Columbus Clippers fourth twenty seven this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Come on, Mark, what are waiting for?
Speaker 5: And by the way, absolutely not past postgame fireworks.
Speaker 1: And we don't get invited to Yeah, yeah, so it goes.
Speaker 3: Here's the news. Too many real stories today.
Speaker 5: So I know somebody went on a stabbing spree in Minneapolis yesterday, and I don't like the word that they that they act. They add the word spree to it sounds like too much fun. That's a terrible thing. There's got to be another name for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Westward stabbing Westwards a good band.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Blowing dust is prompting air quality warnings in northwestern Minnesota. Strong winds were expected to kick up enough dust to make the air unhealthy for anybody outside.
Speaker 3: I saw a video of somebody.
Speaker 5: It was early evening, I think it was night before last, and it looked like a blizzard was happening, and it was a dust storm over by North Dakota. So watch yourself. This sky could turn hazy or dirty, limiting as ability.
Speaker 4: Blowing dust.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we don't need the dirt and the dust from the Dakota's blowing into Minnesota. Stay out of our love, you extra extra dirty, those dirty Dakota.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite Michael.
Speaker 4: Jackson song, Get You Marty Pause, you're getting emails.
Speaker 1: We can.
Speaker 3: Memorial Day, we get approaches.
Speaker 5: The New England Aquarium is urging the public to be vigilant after the first great white shark of the season was confirmed off the coast of Martha's Vineyard.
Speaker 3: You've been there, right, Martha's Vineyard.
Speaker 1: I never have No, they don't have a hockey team.
Speaker 3: Go yeah, right, right, you've been in the area.
Speaker 1: Where's Martha's Vineyard up there by Jim's Vineyard.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's where great white sharks are. So don't go in the water, dummies.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Scientist John Chisholm says, d.
Speaker 1: Come on, I didn't name him.
Speaker 5: Come on, says the bite on a dead seal found in the.
Speaker 4: By the way, does that guy sit here on the weekends?
Speaker 1: Because we might have solved.
Speaker 10: This mystery.
Speaker 3: Road on a dead seal.
Speaker 5: They found a dead seal have been bitten on the beach, consistent with that of a great white shark. He says this was just the beginning of great white shark season and their numbers will increase throughout the summer with peak activity in the King.
Speaker 7: Again, seals are dumb because seals are capable of going on land, right, they can do both.
Speaker 3: There aren't fish on land.
Speaker 7: Why would they stay in the water when they are the number one target.
Speaker 1: For great white sharks.
Speaker 4: Get out of there.
Speaker 7: In fact, again, when a human gets eaten or bit accidentally, it's well, the dummy was wearing like a black, you know, wet suit and looked like a seal. Sure, get out of the ocean, your dumb seal.
Speaker 1: We had a seal that the beaches cell out in Malibu. Actually I was there. It was sick. Oh, so it came up on short. I don't know.
Speaker 6: The thing's a genius. In my opinion, it's not feeling good, like I'm gonna go up there.
Speaker 1: They can fix me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the videos of people like on boats and the seals running away from a.
Speaker 7: Man killer whales a lot of the times, right, they'll jump on ship exactly.
Speaker 4: It's disgusting, it's gross.
Speaker 1: What's from They're smart? You don't like to say like life, no, but don't go in the ocean. Then there's I wouldn't go.
Speaker 4: I don't swim in the Florida Pond.
Speaker 3: I can't go through the drive through.
Speaker 7: Sure they can't. There's red lobsters by Martha's vineyard.
Speaker 1: They haven't heard of Richard Oak. Good point, Well, get on social media and just get out the boat. The great Richard oak.
Speaker 5: By the way, anyway that one guy with a bad name is saying, stay sharks smart, Stay close to the shore when you're paddling, kayaking, or swimming, and avoid areas with seals because they don't get eat sore. You go great white sharks season. It's upon us, just man.
Speaker 7: I can't imagine paddle boarding or kayaking through great white shark infested waters. People like to live dangerously, yeah, idiots.
Speaker 3: One more story.
Speaker 5: A Pick six New Jersey lottery ticket worth five zero point nine million dollars was eight days away from being worthless when a man found it crumpled in one of his pants pockets.
Speaker 1: True story.
Speaker 5: This is from the AP, not Adrian Peterson, although he'd like to find something like that at this point, I can't say it. Why am I like this?
Speaker 1: Just do? The news is not wrong.
Speaker 5: State Lottery officials say the man showed up to their office Thursday with the winning ticket and explained he heard their announcement last month about the unclaim ticket sold at the Exon in roseland where he he buys lottery tickets.
Speaker 3: The lucky guy, I told lottery officials he.
Speaker 5: Checked every corner in every room, as well as every pocket and every pair of pants he has, and his fingers felt a crumpled piece of paper in one of them. He bought that verified two dollars ticket now worth five point nine million dollars on Thursday May fourteenth, I should say brought it in Thursday May fourteenth.
Speaker 3: It would have expired on the twenty second.
Speaker 7: We've asked this hypothetical in the past, and I'm pretty sure there's only one answer, but I'm gonna ask you guys anyway.
Speaker 3: No, the answer is definitely not.
Speaker 4: If you bought the winning lottery ticket.
Speaker 7: Let's not even say Powerball where it's like two hundred million, Let's say it's more in this range of that three to five kind of range. Would you want to know that you had the ticket, but you know it sat in a drawer for a year or two and it expired, and somebody's like, you know that was a winning ticket, right, would.
Speaker 1: You ever want to know?
Speaker 4: Or absolutely absolutely not?
Speaker 1: In no way.
Speaker 4: That's what I was to say.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine it eight days late?
Speaker 7: It's an unbelievable story, right, That's a conversation starter for the rest of your life. Is you want to hear the worst bad beat you've ever heard in your life. I, you know, forgot about a lot of Rey ticket that was worth five million dollars. But then you have to live with the fact that, like, can you imagine get enough to work every day? And you're like, if I just would have remembered that ticket, I wouldn't be driving to work this morning, Zach yourhand.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to know if it happened to anybody I knew?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, yeah, Oh, I can name some people that I would love this to happen to.
Speaker 1: That's a good place. I guess anybody I had liked that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, fair enough, fair enough, Okay.
Speaker 2: Somebody that maybe would you know, maybe you know, share a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: Sure hasn't happened to me yet.
Speaker 2: Actually you would be fine because I know you wouldn't you know you wouldn't share?
Speaker 1: So what do you mean I wouldn't share? Am I getting anything of you? A big Lano? How big is?
Speaker 4: How much have I won?
Speaker 1: Like about five point nine million? I'd buy dinner? What are you wanting? I know you would buy us dinner. I know somebody who wouldn't be highest dinner.
Speaker 3: Right, I'd be cool with an ice cream cake from dairy queen.
Speaker 4: Yeah done, Yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: Because I ain't a lot.
Speaker 7: That's a lot asking for a lot, as you're not asking for six figures.
Speaker 4: You just want like a nice party, right done?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well keep an eye on your lottery tickets.
Speaker 4: Then, man, can you imagine horrible?
Speaker 5: Terrible?
Speaker 7: I don't know, dude, I'm telling you, I semi predicted this. But since they up the which one is it five dollars?
Speaker 1: Now? I was at the Mega Millions.
Speaker 7: The Mega is power Ball to five, I like, forget which one is which? But the one that went to five dollars, I don't I think I I don't know if I bought one, maybe one since it increase because I just can't do it. I'm like five bucks, come on, man, And I know I'm throwing away a dollar or two when it was a dollar or now two dollars, but there's something about five and I'm like, now I'm.
Speaker 1: Really just throwing money away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even Mega Millions is five dollars per play.
Speaker 4: I no offense to the Mega Millions people, but you lost me.
Speaker 1: You lost me.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know what the reasoning was, but I wonder why they thought it was a good idea.
Speaker 1: Just so they could get.
Speaker 2: People are gonna buy him any Like this guy who didn't even check his ticket, He just bought it. And I mean think about that, Like that guy bought that ticket and I know it's on only two bucks, but he didn't even care enough to look at it.
Speaker 1: And there's because.
Speaker 7: Why would you When you buy the ticket, you're already assuming you just lit that ticket on fire, right, you assume the money's gone, So mentally it's not like you're concerned about the money.
Speaker 1: By the way, she's gone.
Speaker 5: Wash your damn pants. You're filthy animals.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's hope it wasn't a pair of pantsies worn ninety times in the last year.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Right? Hopefully there's just at the bottom of his closet or something like what else is in those pockets.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's a winter coat that you're putting on in right November, you're like, oh, look at a couple of dollars, and.
Speaker 7: I put my lottery tickets in my wall at this second, I buy me too, right, they go straight into my wallet. Yeah, and I think I clean out my wallet more than once a year, So then it's, oh, I should check these tickets quickly.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a loser. That's a loser. That's a loser. That's a loser. Christian, that's a loser.
Speaker 3: It's a sports reference. Are you proud of me?
Speaker 1: That was good? And basketball?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 7: Crazy Parish is here, Marty will be here in a second. We'll do sports in a second. Initials a little under an hour from now, with one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars. You don't have to keep that ticket. You just have to say the right two letters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get rid of those monasteries out of control.
Speaker 4: Let's seriously, let's just make it. Let's manifest it. Today is today.
Speaker 7: Somebody is winning today.
Speaker 1: I don't know how likely it is.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I just want to be here when it happens.
Speaker 3: Fertainment is angry. Let them out.
Speaker 4: Somebody freaking get it today.
Speaker 1: This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the.
Speaker 5: Van Jefferson Alliance is your number one bus experience money.
Speaker 2: Off party tonight one of their thirty plus locations. Grab championship level pizza and get set for tip. Find your nearest Carboni set Carbonispizza dot Com.
Speaker 1: Love CARBONI Yeah, man kidding, that's sounds like football season.
Speaker 3: I love it speaking that football season.
Speaker 5: Of course, the season schedule is out. We'll talk about that momentarily in not only sports news, but Vikings News as well. Green Bay Packers Week one, the thirteenth of September three, twenty five central daylight time on CBS and one hundred point three cafe in your Vikings sports leader.
Speaker 7: Mark Parrish is here, Marnie Gellner is now here, the bands all together.
Speaker 3: We're all here.
Speaker 1: Were a lot of time sleepy.
Speaker 7: He just woke up finally, Marni, good morning, Yeah, Hi you, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 10: Thanks for letting me in. I keep getting locked out of here and I'm starting to take it personally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's almost over for you. The key card doesn't work.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they reset it and then of days later. No, no, all right, not happening to anyone else.
Speaker 3: Nope, you're right, it's just me.
Speaker 8: We targeted.
Speaker 1: Happened to muss oh oh, but again after past week on Tuesday. Doesn't even deserve it.
Speaker 8: No stuff, Canadian.
Speaker 10: It's a hard game, Bacon.
Speaker 3: It's hard to know where you're not sober too. I mean, let's just be honest. I love you, Mussy. That's tough, man, Well, that's.
Speaker 10: Tough I mean, in Alec Lewis's defense, I did not know guitar strings were made of linen until playing Password.
Speaker 7: I thought everybody on Tuesday listening to Sorry in the room for Password nailed it that. I don't think Alex's that bad at that game, but I do think mentally must brought him down to that level because he played terribly after about halfway through the game that Alex just derailed.
Speaker 2: He's a writer. How does he not know if steel toe is one? Are two words?
Speaker 1: But also what a disaster.
Speaker 10: He could have just said shoes.
Speaker 1: Yes, she could have said feet anything.
Speaker 7: There's only one that If you say cowboys first, you don't have to say steel toe.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: The word was boots and I started off and I said to Barb cowboy, thinking she's going to finish the sentence, and I don't rememerg she said hat or whatever, and he just hunted hot. I don't know if I'm about to say is one word or two? And he got all nervous and then what did he go with? He didn't say anything about footwear or feet or shoes or but he.
Speaker 1: Said steel toe and it was immediately changed. Yeah, it's I mean, yeah, good call. Anyway, congratulations, harder.
Speaker 10: Than it needed to be. Thanks, it was. It was fun. It's a fun game. It's a good bed. I'm glad they have it. I'm glad they they asked me, of course you are.
Speaker 1: You love the bed.
Speaker 2: You get to play with the dream you as the dream team in the Olympics. Basically, I didn't make the said Sauce does not like the lineups. She thinks it's rigged.
Speaker 1: Okay, clearly is.
Speaker 10: I'll go on the record and say, I'd like to play with Sauce. I'd like to play with Zach.
Speaker 1: I think about think about if.
Speaker 7: You're Crees, if you like if in the second the matchups come out, SA goes, this is rigged. CESA must be like what what are you talking?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Why can't we win? Right? At it?
Speaker 2: It's very good at it. I love to have Well, I'm okay. I got Fallness and that's a great partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, wow, that was convincing.
Speaker 10: Also, the previous two years, barn and I did not win the tournament. It's not a given.
Speaker 1: What did you lose to Corey?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and Grease and Guardsy.
Speaker 1: Was charged a part of any of those coaches. Sweedberg did they beat you.
Speaker 10: Who knows a charge team and a guardsy team?
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 11: Guardian Donaldson might have been probably, But today Corey and Common Common versus Odra Martin and Kevin Gory could watch it at Cafe dot Complash watch it's one fifteen to day instead of one thirty because of Thank.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the Twins game that moved from seven o'clock to six o'clock to accommodate downtown traffic because of Game six.
Speaker 4: What a perfect transition into the sports segment.
Speaker 7: You guys want to talk sports man, I can't think of any transition for sure.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Hi Marty, Hey, it's time for fan five on the power trip.
Speaker 7: All right, before we get to a game six a night, let's go backwards a couple of days, Mark Parrish, what's up?
Speaker 1: Minnesota? While to play a.
Speaker 7: Dominant, high energy, super fun first period and they led three zip and then they had seven shots the rest of the game, and they blow a three nothing lead and losing overtime, and now we're eliminated.
Speaker 1: From the twenty twenty six playoffs.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts and the following thoughts are brought to you by our friends at Saint Cloud State.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sake, go go husky, What the hell happened? What do we do now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Boy, Yeah, that was a tough one. Yeah, they played a great game, and you know, they go up three nothing and he start to go into a shutdown defense.
Speaker 1: All right, we've got enough goals.
Speaker 6: Let's just play smart, get it deep, which they are doing a good job of kind of forcing Colorado to come two hundred feet and those last couple of minutes, obviously they got away from a little bit. Colorado is a team when they get momentumly talk about I think we talked about last week when you see a team going down hill, I mean they start getting and they start flying around that ice. And after that that second goal, before they had was about three and a half minutes left, they were flying, they were buzzing and and man, we just we couldn't quite do a good enough job on him in the defensive zone. You know, Nathan McKinnon is not a guy you want to sit there and let stand in a scoring position for too long, you know. And Middleton loved the guy, but he just kind of got caught in no man's land.
Speaker 1: He can't let McKinnon just sit there.
Speaker 6: Valstead can't really front him from that angle either, because he's got if he goes out there and challenges McKinnon too much, one pass and it's an empty and an empty net, So he's kind of got to hold his positioning a little bit. And I know people have been picking on him a little bit by going down early, but at some point, you know, something's got to move. And with McKinnon getting all kinds of time, all the time in the world that he needed, Middleton not in the shooting lane at all, not really in a as, not anything, and not challenging him, he just sat there and waited. And once Walstad went down, that's plenty of room over Walstad's shoulder for a guy like Nathan McKinnon to picked that corner. So things like that just can't happen. And then in overtime, I think everybody was just a little bit too excited. Everybody's running around trying to finish the game in the first couple of minutes and it gets going back and forth hockey again, something you do not want to do against the Colorado Avalanche.
Speaker 1: They have too much speed, they have too much skill.
Speaker 6: A little bit of a breakdown chasing Natus from behind the net.
Speaker 1: You can't let him go.
Speaker 6: You can't chase behind the net like that because he has that open shot.
Speaker 1: Then he gets a step on.
Speaker 6: Middleton again and he in Walstead. If you see why Walstead was so out of position for the back door passes because he had to front that shot. Then he's got to go out there and challenge Natus who's got an open shot. That's his job at that point. The most dangerous chance was Natus right on top of this right and that hassmarts excuse me, uh, And then Zookrello over back checks. He comes down to the middle of the net try and help out Middleton instead of doing his job, and Koulak is just wide open for an absolute empty net, and Nate just makes the smart, simple play And that's all she wrote. It's just it's just unfortunate the way it happened.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: It's a devastating style loss to lose a game and end your season on just an absolute sour note.
Speaker 1: Does that answer your question?
Speaker 3: Do you get it now?
Speaker 1: I got it? Yeah? That was That's a thorough break was a thorough breakdown.
Speaker 3: I'm still not sure what happened.
Speaker 7: I still like that you admitted though, that like I thought way too many people crapped on Middleton and involved it instead of just saying, well, McKinnon just threw an absolute laser.
Speaker 1: Nathan McKinnon.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's so good, Like it's it's you can't, you gotta you want to at worst, you want to force the guy to make a play to beat you.
Speaker 1: And Nathan McKinnon it was a snipe.
Speaker 6: I mean, anybody else over there on that, you're gonna question whether he can make that shot. Nathan McKinnon is gonna make it seven, eight times out of ten.
Speaker 10: The only thing I would say about Nathan McKinnon is that his sister Kate is doing great things.
Speaker 5: And may I say your cousin, Marni. Mitch Marner one of the greatest hockey shots I've ever seen in my life last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on fire.
Speaker 5: You see that, the craziest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: And I'm happy for Mitch Marner because he has been getting crapped on it Toronto in the playoffs his entire career, and kind of rightfully so, he just hasn't stepped up boy Vegas. This year, he has stepped up and played absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 3: This is like behind his back in between his legs.
Speaker 5: I don't know how people do that stuff falling over supposed to look at the highlight here, but they're showing fifty different things instead. It's like here he is ninety three.
Speaker 3: He stops. He does between his own legs.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: That's incredible, the poison the pace, since he has right there to know he's dead, he's dead to rights, he's got nothing on his backhand, he's got the back checker on his right side.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, and my lord, and did he did he fake that goalie oft.
Speaker 1: That poor goalie And that was the thing. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: He was hoping to kind of beat the goalie to that far post and he realized he doesn't and to pull that back to have that patience at that point, ninety nine percent of the guys right there are going to try a backhand. He realizes that delso he's got him shut off and he just I mean, and the defenseman is just kicking himself because he doesn't stay on him a little bit. Marner hits the brakes. He doesn't, and he gives him just that much space to do it. But what an incredible instinct instinctual goal by Mitch Minor.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool. That's pretty cool man.
Speaker 1: All right and highly highly skilled.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mar Spurs and Wolves quickly. When we come back, then we'll do Vikings news. The schedule is out, but game six to night, big game for your squad. We'll talk about that with Marty Geller and the rest of the from.
Speaker 4: The one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by gins Ryan Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, We Label Black.
Speaker 2: Label Society will be there on September twenty fifth. All the details on all of our coming shows in the concert page of campaign dot com.
Speaker 1: Keyword calendar again.
Speaker 7: A good spot right, there's I've seen three eleven there, I've seen incubus there they have. We have a plethora of good spots indoors and outdoors in the greater Twin Cities area.
Speaker 10: That's the right outside of Saint Cloud.
Speaker 7: Correct, Yes, okay, yes, Waite Park, right outside of Saint Cloud.
Speaker 3: I know somebody who just scheduled game.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 4: What's a really good spot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really you might be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a Vikings preseason game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I literally said there's a chance I'll be it.
Speaker 3: I just wanted I know where I come on.
Speaker 5: And of course that's okay because Nordo loves doing those away games up for the preseason anyway, so that's fine. And this is too big of a spot to turn down. I'm really exciting, very bit exciting.
Speaker 10: Are you headlining?
Speaker 3: No, and it's better than that. I don't think I'm allowed to announced. It's what I'm allowed announce.
Speaker 5: I'm announth I'm I'm okay, I'm announced it.
Speaker 3: How I get in trouble.
Speaker 5: I'm a direct support for thirty eight special at the Ledge Empathy.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go and not your first time opening up for them at an outdoor amphitheater.
Speaker 5: And they were great, weren't they?
Speaker 1: They were phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I'm so excited we got that gig. And I've never played the Ledge, so I can't wait to play there. That's sweet direct support, man. I've been there, but not for a concert. I go walking there from time to time. It's really nice area.
Speaker 10: I have never been to the Ledge, and I bought tickets for a show in July Melissa Ethridge and Winona.
Speaker 5: How about that? The Ledge a couple of Hall of famers right there.
Speaker 10: Man, right, I'm in the fan club. I don't want to brag, but I got.
Speaker 4: Access to zero people.
Speaker 10: I got access to the pre sale, so I got some pretty good tickets that I bought with my money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Barb, couldn't help you out.
Speaker 7: Huh your program passed word teammate couldn't help you out.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: You guys aren't as close as I thought.
Speaker 3: She's on an I didn't even ask.
Speaker 1: Oh, you should have. That's one of the best parts about working here. It's just asking.
Speaker 10: I didn't know we had connections at the Ledge.
Speaker 11: If I'm being honest, we actually got a real, real good, an extremely good one.
Speaker 10: Let me just put my ticket quick. Oh really, okay, I've heard great things. My son went to a show last year and saw Darius Rucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you from the.
Speaker 10: Same said it was was great.
Speaker 5: Did he rock him like I don't know, any kind of wooden round things?
Speaker 1: Indeed he did like a hurricane.
Speaker 10: No, I'm like a wagon a.
Speaker 7: Wagon wheel, which also happens to be the best shape of noodle.
Speaker 4: Because you just stab it and shove it.
Speaker 3: You are going to die on that hill. You're going to die in that hill.
Speaker 4: You gotta use a fork. We're adults.
Speaker 3: I don't think once coming from me.
Speaker 5: I don't think considered the shape of my noodle.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever eaten a wagon wheel noodle. We're gonna make a wagon.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make that happen. I'm gonna buy them for you. They're at the high Vey target.
Speaker 7: Target doesn't make them. No wagon wheels a target. I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: You finally made it.
Speaker 2: I could have a hard time about anything else you said.
Speaker 4: If I won the lottery, you weren't. You weren't convinced I was going to give you anything.
Speaker 7: Now I'm not going to win the lottery, and I'm still going to buy you a bag of wagon wheel noodles from Hive. I appreciate that. I can't wait to There's three dollars. Shove them, stab them and shove them. You can use a spoon or a fork.
Speaker 1: No, did you want me to?
Speaker 4: I want you to stab them, and.
Speaker 1: I will use a fork.
Speaker 4: If you're buying, I'll accept this spork.
Speaker 6: It's time for Vikings Zoos on the Power Trip, presented by That's Right.
Speaker 7: Finally we got Vikings News yeah, we actually do have Vikings news because the schedule obviously is out in full. The Vikings open up hosting the Green Bay Packers at three twenty five, so a not a prime time game, but a prime window game, a three twenty five game against the Packers. Then they go at the Bears, so back to back division rivals to start the season. The final week of the year, they host Chicago. Rosie predicted it that we would face either Detroit, Green Bay or Chicago in the final week. He said that a couple of days ago in Common. Absolutely nailed it. The Vikes have the Bears final week of the season. He's got some kind of sour I mean, he nailed it.
Speaker 1: Going on now.
Speaker 7: I looked around the NFL. It looks like every single team plays a division rival.
Speaker 1: Because it's required.
Speaker 9: But but he did say, don't be surprised if we play a division rival late in the season, and sure enough, there it is the Bears.
Speaker 10: Marty wrong, He's not wrong, He's not wrong.
Speaker 1: He wasn't wrong. He nailed it.
Speaker 3: Marty pause. May I ask you a question.
Speaker 1: I like our cherry. I don't know why I have a problem with it.
Speaker 7: I don't care about Pats you like ducks, Yeah, go ahead, then by here a duck.
Speaker 5: Of these cities. I'm about to tell you you've been to the mall.
Speaker 1: You're a world traveler.
Speaker 10: I'm a continental traveler.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, is that like a continental breakfast. You've not been to Mexico City though, right I have?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, goold it.
Speaker 5: Never mind, I've been to.
Speaker 10: Mexico City because the Timberwolves have played there.
Speaker 1: Quit bragging.
Speaker 10: Okay. Well, an escalator started on fire in the arena and we didn't actually play the game, So is that bragging?
Speaker 1: Fun?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Why did you set that fire?
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised at that. I've been to Mexico City too, really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Played hockey down there, you did? Yeah? US, Russia, Canada and Japan in a tournament.
Speaker 3: How did that go over?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: We took silver for the lost Canada, but it was it was it was a mess, to be honest with you. They don't really understand what what plexiglass is. So the glass kept shattering all the time, and one point in the rink the lights went off on us while we were playing.
Speaker 1: Completely. I ran into the boards because I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black.
Speaker 3: Was that right?
Speaker 7: So if you want to see shattered glass and escalator fires, go see the Vikings take on the Niners one week eleven November.
Speaker 5: Twenty Marty at Chicago, at Tampa Bay, at New Orleans, at Detroit, at Green Bay, at Mexico City, at New England at New York. Viking fans should go where city wise to see their beloved Vikings play of those cities.
Speaker 10: What is the date of the at Miami game at Miami?
Speaker 3: Did I say at Miami, Tampa.
Speaker 5: At tamp Tampa Sorry, at Tampa would be September twenty seventh.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, be pretty warm, scorch scratch that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you pointing at right now?
Speaker 10: Because you named the weekends?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Mark, I take orders.
Speaker 10: Okay, well you you named the cities first and then asked me the question second, So I wasn't really.
Speaker 3: Would you like me sitting again?
Speaker 5: I would Chicago, Yeah, Tampa, New Orleans, Detroit, Green Bay, Mexico City, New England, New York.
Speaker 10: New Orleans is interesting, a great spot once in my in my opinion, New York, everybody's got to go see. So I would Boston, New England slash Boston but cold city, and that's pretty deep in this schedule. So that's a what January December tenth, oh, okay, Christmas time in New York.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were about Boston.
Speaker 10: I was, but you said New York right after that?
Speaker 5: Right, Anuary third is New York.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I'll give you those three, Okay, to pick from New Orleans, Boston slash New England and New York.
Speaker 5: And Corey as we talked about earlier, and you mentioned this, that New England game is a Thursday night game, which is a whole different monster.
Speaker 3: And that is that's the kind of thing you got to see.
Speaker 5: If you've never been to an NFL Thursday night game, it's it is a it's even bigger production, in my opinion now than Monday night football.
Speaker 3: It's a giant thing.
Speaker 10: Which I have not. And now that that that's a you can fly on a Thursday morning, do the game Thursday night, and then that gives you a Friday Saturday maybe to enjoy the city, travel around a little bit, do what you're gonna do. Find your casino. Oh translation, Okay, I liked it.
Speaker 7: He gave you about eight options and you named every city but Green Bay. You were like essentially go see escalator fires in Mexico City, but just don't go to Appleton.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I was.
Speaker 1: They don't have any escalators there yet.
Speaker 4: No, they do have applebeas I do have.
Speaker 1: Of course, man, I do like apple BEEAs.
Speaker 10: I mean, to be fair, the trip I went on in Mexico City with the timberwolves had to have been fifteen years ago. We were given instructions to not leave the hotel without security escort, and I distinctly remember snipers on top of the buildings when we got to the airport as we got into our buses.
Speaker 7: Ones that worked for the government or that were just having fun.
Speaker 3: Just hanging out.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 10: The hotel was incredibly nice. It was either a four seasons or a Saint Regis. It was the Coral, and we had butlers what not Jimmy, Yeah, but there was. We'd have like there were four or five rooms and one butler working those rooms. It was the juxtaposition of where we were and then going to this hotel and being like, well, your butler's name is Juan and he will be working. I was like what, And also, don't leave the hotel.
Speaker 7: So luxury juxtaposed with danger in poverty not that far away.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's all like a very strange.
Speaker 7: That's how like an Antiga from my honeymoon couldn't have been a nicer resort, right, like world class service, waiters, waitresses, chefs, all this stuff. The bus ride from the airport to the resort is the most depressing bus ride of your life. So you're saying, patches of Mexico City is the same thing. Where it's there is luxury and wealth and it's unbelievable. But you got to be careful which area of town you're in.
Speaker 5: Funny Angie once told me that that whole trip was the most depressing trip of her life.
Speaker 1: She said the highlight was the bus ride.
Speaker 3: She stay on the bus, shoot me right back, man, man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm guessing though, if the NFL is scheduling games regularly in Mexico City, there have been significant improvements or there is an area or a route or something they feel completely comfortable, completely not only bringing teams down, but fans.
Speaker 4: The same thing as well. Again, was it real?
Speaker 1: Where did John Bonus go Rio? No? Yeah, Somewhereah, I think it was real.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter when you went and watched the Eagles play, though, and he said similar things, right that it was a little bit dicey. You just had to be careful where you were going. So safety concerns are a real thing in some of these other.
Speaker 10: Countries, but you know what, they are in a lot of them American cities as well, and we learned to navigate it.
Speaker 4: And sure, so there you go, South Polo.
Speaker 10: When we were in Mexico City, I distinctly remember the both teams were playing the Spurs, and both teams were out there for early warm ups and you could kind of in the corner. It was an escalator. We know at the time, we didn't at the as it was happening. It was just like this little plume of smoke kind of starting to come up, and people were starting to notice, and then it got more and more, and then all of a sudden it was kind of gathering at the top of the arena bowl and we were like, what is going on? It was either a new pope or there was a fire somewhere in the arena. There had no fans were there, it had not opened up. It was like maybe five o'clock for a seven o'clock game, that kind of situation, And so they told everyone to get off the court and just wait in the locker rooms until they figured out where this was coming from. And then they told told us to wait outside the arena, and we all walked outside. It was beautiful outside and there was no rush, no panic, and I just remember us as a group kind of walking outside, the players starting to walk outside and just kind of being irritated, walk out the side door, and the San Antonio Spurs bus including everyone, team coaches, everyone on the highway out, gone gone. Greg Popovich was the head coach and he must have made the call and he had the clout and he was like, we're gone and we're not playing this game. And we were all just still gathering outside following the rules, like we're not sure what's going on. He was like, we're not playing this game. They were on their way to the airport before we had gotten the official word that the game was being canceled.
Speaker 7: How has our favorite city, Las Vegas, Nevada, not had a million outdoor escalator fires?
Speaker 8: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know how an escalator could catch fire.
Speaker 7: Exactly, But if they're going to have one, righte.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. I guess there's some motor on anything anything, catch fire.
Speaker 1: But that's especially when it's one hundred and twenty degrees out.
Speaker 7: Then you got all the friction going. I don't know, man, I mean, I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 10: But I think to this day, that's the only escalator fire I've ever heard about.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a good name for a bamber herd one until today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, Chris is going to open up for escalator fire at the legend.
Speaker 3: From artis I'm up for it. Let's go, Let's.
Speaker 7: Rote fan five in a second initials in about fifteen minutes, one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars potentially up for grabs with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: This is the power to a Morning Joe on the fan.
Speaker 4: The one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This report