Speaker 1: Older couple. Right, they've been married for fifty years older couples. Here's what I can tell you about the about the couple, they've been married for for fifty years. Over fifty years. So they're in there. They're in their early seventies.
Speaker 2: The husband in the in the in the what you call it in the in the relationship, and I don't know how this is possible. The husband in the relationship has never been to a bar.
Speaker 3: So sat at a bar, at a restaurant, or gone to like what is only a bar?
Speaker 1: I have never been to a bar?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Is it like someone is Mormon? Like is it for religious reasons?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I just think he just doesn't do it. Okay, now, yes, I understand what he's saying. You go to like in Chili's, there's a bar there, but like he's never gone, He's never gone it sat at the bar.
Speaker 1: He just he's never been to a bar. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: The wife, she's also in her early seventies. She is like he says that, according to him, she's not ashamed of her body, but she doesn't love it. She's in her mid seventies.
Speaker 1: They're in their mid seventies. There's not a lot of sex that's going on. Things are wrinkled, things are dried.
Speaker 3: Set my food aside.
Speaker 2: But the but the man is like, hey, I still enjoy some nudity. What tyler who says that the what seeing nudity sounds like something I would say, I guess the No.
Speaker 1: He's still enjoyed, he's still enjoy seeing the naked body. But she doesn't. She's she's not thrilled with her body.
Speaker 2: She's like, I feel old, I feel wrinkly, I feel dry, and there's there's there's no real intimacy, like from a sex standpoint, they still love.
Speaker 1: Each other very much. What is the wife's suggestion? No? No, no, What is the wife's suggestion? Go cheat? No, you're not gonna go cheat.
Speaker 3: I guess not cheating.
Speaker 1: Oh he's not looking for sex.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Well he said he enjoyed nudity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he maybe just want to see it. What you say, let's go to a strip club with her? Yeah, but now he's flipping out because he's like, I've.
Speaker 3: Never been to a bar much less than.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: This guy's like, I don't know, like I'm all in. What do I do? I just don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: If he goes to the strip club and then decides, well, I should check out these bars, he's gonna be very disappointed.
Speaker 2: First of all, could you imagine seeing listen, do I think that there are old men that go to strip clubs?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I bet if you walk in as grandma and grandpa into a strip club, it's like a record's correct.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, yeah, I'd break my neck snapping over there to look. I bet they get taken care of, like I bet the I bet the dancers love them, love them.
Speaker 3: No threat. It's like their own grandparents are there, without the awkward uh interaction between you and your grandparents.
Speaker 2: Of course, now I will tell you this, I can't imagine. And if everybody, if anybody says that it's first time you've been to a strip club.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, I went to Ballard's Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Don't act like, oh yeah, I live it would which was twenty some years ago. The yeah, but remember that's when that's when shot got such a boner that the the dancer was trying to unzip his pants with her teeth, but the lump in his pants was so big she couldn't get the zipper up the hill.
Speaker 3: Them rivets were screaming.
Speaker 2: Oh those pants were tight, and then he lumped up. She's like, I can't get this, undude.
Speaker 3: Is your point that even I.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: What I was going to say is that was that the first strip club you've ever been to?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Isn't Vixen's the only strip club I've ever been to?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was it?
Speaker 3: I didn't know you when you went to Camelot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That was my that was my bachelor. That was also not the first strip club I've been to. Oh aren't you? No, But I was going to say, first time you go to a strip club as a young man or as a young woman.
Speaker 1: It's awkward. It is awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not exactly shatter Well, yeah, you're not exactly sure like you've heard.
Speaker 1: Stories, Yeah, but you're not exactly.
Speaker 3: Don't feel comfortable?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't even mean like you don't feel comfortable, like, oh am I supposed to be in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a business.
Speaker 2: Do you feel that way when you walk into seven eleven. I'm just saying that, like there's stuff going on where you're like, I didn't know whoa I don't know what? What do I do? What do I do? You get a lap dance? I don't know where to put my hands? Why is her leg on my shoulder? Like, there's a lot of stuff that can go on in there that if you've never been, it's awkward. Now you go a couple of times, a lot of times or whatever, it's not as awkward if it's awkward when you're twenty one or twenty two years old, What is it like when you're seventy man and you walk in and you're like, well, first of all, I've never been to I've never been to this utopia, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Know, Like what am I supposed to?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: That's awkward?
Speaker 3: I bet the twenty year olds that are at the old fake it till you make it exactly right?
Speaker 1: No, whendn't you think so?
Speaker 3: So what is the is the point of bringing up that he's never been to a bar? It's just to say, like, going out is not his thing and this for him is so out there.
Speaker 2: I've never been to a bar let alone one where there's naked women.
Speaker 3: So it's just kind of that's a baseline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think it, Yeah, I don't think it's you know, hey, listen, I've been to plenty of bars, and I've been out and people are kind of like, you know, going and stuff like that, and you know, everybody's a little tipsy and having fun. Now, just throw in a couple of women that are dancing to some great songs like you Can. I think that's an easier leap than I've never even really been to a bar. Yeah, but like that, a bar at a restaurant is much different than a strip club bar.
Speaker 3: But I don't even like when we went, I don't even remember drinking, you know, I just feel like I do. It was so shocking, it was so shocky, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what else was shocking? She couldn't she couldn't get a shock zipper uphill. Yeah, and remember we remember we went in the shower room Elliott.
Speaker 3: What everyone knows what happened with individuals that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Roach got all that chocolate, melted chocolate.
Speaker 3: All over him allegedly.
Speaker 1: It wasn't alleged. Katie got furious, but.
Speaker 3: Didn't Ballard go up on stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought he broke his d because no, no, no, because they sat him in a chair up on stage.
Speaker 1: And a girl.
Speaker 2: The stage didn't look that long, but that's that was a runway of like one hundred yards.
Speaker 1: She went running and she may have done a triple flip in the air and landed.
Speaker 2: Like like Ballard is sitting this way. She landed facing him, crunched down. I was like, oh my god, you just broke his penis. Like that was amazing.
Speaker 1: That good. What that girl did was amazing.
Speaker 2: And remember it was like, oh, take his belt off, and they pulled his pants down so they could spank his ass with his belt.
Speaker 3: I remember the belt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was hysterical. I was like, yeah, I get it. Rout No.
Speaker 2: I was saying to Roach, you still have all this chocolate on your shirt, and.
Speaker 1: Shock, you still have a big boner. Talk to it, make it go down.
Speaker 2: But remember that, And also like, do you remember the other big thing, the other big transformation from that night transformation that was the last time I saw Chucky that big because remember.
Speaker 1: He lost a ton of way.
Speaker 3: That's right, he was on that school bus as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I remember is I don't like, did we we left from here?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: We did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just remember because we were on a party bus or did.
Speaker 2: We or did we go were we We were definitely on a bus.
Speaker 1: We were like a sh We went from dinner.
Speaker 2: We went from dinner. I don't remember where dinner was. I remember dinner being more expensive than I thought it would be. The but we went from dinner, and all I remember is we were pulling back into that restaurant to get our cars at like four in the morning.
Speaker 1: That bus was not the one. That's all I remember.
Speaker 2: Yes, that song was blaring, and I remember looking around that bus going this is a pathetic movie. Shock still has a big boner, Judge's feet don't reach the ground, Roach roaches to figure out how to explain chocolate all over his shirt.
Speaker 1: And Ballad's got a broke penis uh not the one? And that's all that was blaring.
Speaker 3: So we're we listening to the station movie.
Speaker 1: Like this ain't the hangover people. That was horrible. It was fun. I had a great time, man, I had the best time.
Speaker 3: Hey, if anything, if this gentleman's listening, you're terrifying him.
Speaker 1: But this poor guy, I gotta be on a.
Speaker 3: Bus listener in a voodoo But.
Speaker 1: This poor guy seventy years old.
Speaker 3: But don't say poor guy that he's never been to one. You just don't want him, well, you don't want him to be unhappy in his relationship, first and foremost right. I hate that for the couple, absolutely, But you also then don't want somebody pushing you to something you're so scared to try.
Speaker 1: But he likes nudity, No, he does. That's why they ended up. That's why the wife was like, we should go to a strip club.
Speaker 3: Huh. I'm shocked that he didn't want to opt for like, oh, you know what, I won't be uncomfortable just watching porn on the laptop. Let's dip my toe in that way. I don't recall though, from that night, and I certainly agree with you. There are older patrons at surf clubs, of course, but maybe we were just so focused on each other. I don't remember walking in there and seeing like an elderly customer, do you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean nothing comes to mind, Like, I don't remember walking in going like, oh my god, that guy's gonna.
Speaker 1: Have a heart attack heep balls here.
Speaker 3: But you said you had been to surf clubs before.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you remember ever seeing someone I mean was taken care of just because they were so much older?
Speaker 1: I mean, now that I think about it, like they're they're like I remember like.
Speaker 2: In Houston strip clubs are they are? They are the size of like I don't know how big the new Commander Stadium is going to be, but you could fit it inside of a strip club. And I'm telling you some of the best steaks that you'll ever eat are at strip clubs in complementary the But I can remember, you know, being seventeen, eighteen, nineteen years old going to the strip clubs and they're being like older people. But it like when you're like, let's just say I'm nineteen years old, if somebody's like fifty.
Speaker 3: You're like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: So like, I don't know if I remember seeing, like, you know, an eighty year old going in there with a limp, probably limp because he's stiff. But the I don't remember seeing an eighty year old in there. I think that would still catch me. But we should go to Scores in New York all the time, and I'm sure there were older people there, but I don't remember walking in going like seriously like we're pallbearers are going to carry this guy out. Zach Roth, Oh, I love Mammory Mecca. No, he just had a great jiggle joint walk down memory lane. I remember hearing your story about Vixen's as a fifteen year old and counting down the days so I could go, did we tell it in a better light that long ago? When you're fifteen and all you're hearing is chocolate on your shirt, a boner that you can unzip your pants, and a girl doing flips while naked and landing on your crotch. At fifteen, I'm printing my own fake at that point.
Speaker 3: So maybe not the club stuff, but the end of the story seemed pretty pathetic.
Speaker 2: It is eight guys in a school bus listening to voodoo.
Speaker 1: It's horrible?
Speaker 3: Or is the end of any night out at a gentleman's club kind of sad? No, when it's over, No, not sad. No.
Speaker 2: I've been to plenty where it's like, yeah, let's get a boy. If they weren't kind enough at the club, or you couldn't pay, I bet if you're seventy five, you get a free one at the club.
Speaker 3: Three lap dance No, HJ what yes, not every club is doing that.
Speaker 2: I told you there was a club in Arizona where it was shorts required, so they could put their hands up your shorts and touch your balls.
Speaker 3: I feel like that got brought up a lot of fixes, which wasn't one of those establishments.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, But we did go in the Remember we were all seated in the shower room.
Speaker 1: It was great. Those girls were all over each other.
Speaker 3: The field trip. It was the biggest group ever had to walk into that small room.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, well Chucky's lost.
Speaker 3: Wait since then, No, I don't mean in terms of obesity.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we may. We may have had may.
Speaker 3: As well had like a commemorative sweatshirt on big jobson to make sure our group stayed together, right as we went through all.
Speaker 1: The purple hoodies this way.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of us in that shower room. But man, those girls liked each other. And then they threw roach right in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: My daughter's middle school is going on a field trip. They were able to choose between the Holocaust Museum and this awkward time.
Speaker 2: Okay, hands up for the Holocaust Museum.
Speaker 1: Can watch? Can I watch.
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 3: And the National Museum of African American History and Culture, And they printed up the school did they printed up sweatshirts that say all of those words on them, not like a logo of the school, but basically in big bull letters Holocaust and slavery. And my daughter, who does not wink at the chance to buy a sweatshirt, was like, I don't think i'll wear that again. I understand that it's color coordinated for the group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a rough one. Where did they end up going?
Speaker 3: They have a gun, yet they go in a couple weeks.
Speaker 1: Wait, where which one are they going to?
Speaker 3: No? Half, it's weird. I think that every kid should see both of those museums, but they let them pick.
Speaker 2: Oh, I will say this, they're both fantastic museums, but the better food is at the African American Museum.
Speaker 1: That cafe is great.
Speaker 3: Well, then she's going to go home hungry.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the gafilter fish. Where am I going? Line three? Oh? Fresh? Heros its hi Elliott in the morning.
Speaker 4: Hey what's up? Elliott?
Speaker 6: So I'm not elderly, but I have been in the strip club with my wife and this is back when we're dating a few years back and we're drinking out of the bar. We all decide to go to the strip club with a group of people everyone's hammered. And my wife or a girlfriend at the time, wants to buy me a lat dance.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, oh, this is awesome. Whatever.
Speaker 6: So she's like, all right, whatever, pick out whoever, I'll pay for the lat dance. I pick out a curvy version of her. She's like a light skinned black girl, and she was not having it.
Speaker 4: Was like winning basically, and I was like yeah.
Speaker 6: She's like, why the hell would you pick someone like that anybody else in this whole strip club.
Speaker 7: And I was like, I guess I have a thing.
Speaker 4: You know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: No dude, mistake you you got an albino redhead. Dude, that is that's like page two of the rule book.
Speaker 1: Come on, you don't.
Speaker 5: Get you know.
Speaker 4: It's funny though.
Speaker 6: I was kind of showing her and a couple of my friends that I frequent and trip cloths back in the day. We're kind of showing her how we like, you know, you work the stage, you're getting any of your dollars, and you're making it rain a little bit to one and the other.
Speaker 7: She was like, what the hell are you guys doing?
Speaker 4: Like, how do you know how to do this stuff?
Speaker 7: It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, And the truth is, when you're doing that with your friends, you're like, man, we got this down, and then some real baller walks in and you're like, oh my god, we suck.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, but I appreciate it. Thank you, Thank you. Fine. Hi Elliott the morning. Yeah, Hi, who's this?
Speaker 4: Oh Strong from Annapolis? Longtime listening, first time caller. I actually have a story. But my first time at a strip club when I was twenty one, I haven't been back.
Speaker 1: Wit definite is.
Speaker 4: So wait, listen, listen all right. So what it happened was is that I went off to uh we had a family reunion that was out in the middle of the South, and I went with my what was going to be my brother in law, but that didn't happen. So he was like, do you want to go to strip club? I'd never been to one, and we went to this place in the middle of Indiana. Worst decision I think I've ever made my entire life.
Speaker 1: Why what happened?
Speaker 4: Well, so I went in. We went in there.
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 4: They saw that we were out of town from Maryland. They're like, oh, that's cool. Guys like you can get him for free. So we went in there. We had a few drinks. I went dance with the first girl in the back room and it was great, like she was wonderful. Well, there was a girl that would you get a boner?
Speaker 1: Did you get a boner?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: A little bit, little bit guy, this is a little half chubb. Yeah. But we're sitting there and uh, I come back out and there's this other girl, goth girl with you know, the rings and the stockings. Well, I'm nervous and I go ahead and I get in the back room with her. And the first girl was like, well, you can do whatever you want with your hands, and I was like cool. You know, some strip clubs are different somemart I've heard, but.
Speaker 1: I've never been, so I'll just sit on mine right.
Speaker 4: No, But I was like, what do I do with my hands? But so I go into the room with the second one. She's like, no, no, no, you just got to put your hands on your side. And she's doing it. Well, I was wearing a button down flannel and as she's dancing, her legging gets caught on one of the middle buttons.
Speaker 5: On my flannel.
Speaker 4: And I'm a bigger guy. I'm like, I'm about like two eighty five, about six four, Right, So she's sitting there and it's the most awkward thing because now she's stuck and I don't know what to do, and it's just this American pie moment, which, mind you, I've never told this story and I'm almost thirty halfs so it's it's mine blowing. But basically I tried to get it off and we ended up having to rip her leggings right by her past and it was, I gotta tell you, by far great experience, had a great time, had drinks with her after like at the bar. We had a really good time to leave till early in the morning. Right, No, that was my first time.
Speaker 1: But you've never gone back since.
Speaker 4: No, Well that's the thing. I ended up getting into your relationship and she doesn't really like strip clubs, and right, you know, fourth on the fact.
Speaker 2: Maybe I had a buddy and you're right, like you're not supposed to touch I had a buddy who used to sit on his hands like he was pushing poop in his ass because no, because you and you.
Speaker 1: Would say to him, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: And he's like, I just know if I don't sit on my hands I'm gonna touch something, and he would just that's how he would force himself like he was uncomfortable, Like he looked uncomfortable. Like imagine you're sitting next to some by and this is their hair, Like, what do you do?
Speaker 3: It's like some sort of physical challenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, what are you doing? And he's like, I just I know I'm gonna touch her. I know I'm gonna touch her. So he would sit on his hands like that. Now, the other thing is you always sit next to your buddy who's got more money, because when they get a lap dance, you're kind of peeking through the window.
Speaker 1: So you do that.
Speaker 2: I mean that that that is an obvious go to and then you sit there and you go, oh my god, shock, talk it down. I did watch one of my buddy get masturbated in a school.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 3: The onions on this segment, the layers of the onions.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, very good, very good, Thank you sir, Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 3: Did you hear though you've jogged my memory? Did you hear? It doesn't make me think of my drum challenge? But no, speaking of radio and strip clubs the other day, do.
Speaker 2: You want me to do a save the tatas promotion toys for titties like they all exist.
Speaker 3: The other day. Do you know who Rob Stalworth is? Rob reporter, reporter.
Speaker 1: Than of John Stalworth.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's an old receiver in the NFL, Rob Stalworth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, traffic reporter for top.
Speaker 1: Right horrible station by the way, horrible station.
Speaker 3: So uh they were having a fun back and forth cross talk out of sports.
Speaker 2: Did Rob Stalworth get such a boner that they couldn't get a zipper Uphill?
Speaker 3: No, that was shocked with the sports reporter and the George Wallace. I don't know who the sports reporter at the time. I know for sure it was Rob Stalworth in Traffic right, because Sports and the hosts are doing a fun back and forth about a parlay that if the Seahawks go on to win the Super Bowl, this guy who bets so much money or so little money in August is going to walk out a millionaire three or four times over whatever. Then on the eighth they throw it to traffic right away. Rob Stalwart says, man, a story like that makes you wish you didn't spend so many ones at the club back in the day. The two other guys speechless.
Speaker 1: Wait, Stalwart's a big strip club guy.
Speaker 3: At some point he bus?
Speaker 1: Was he on her bus? Has he been in the shower room? Did Rob Stalworth get home with chocolate all over his shirt?
Speaker 3: It was just it was one of those moments listening where h well, uh, Erica, let's go to Uh you know what what is VJ saying about the weather? I mean if this is the type of station that warned you to turn down the radio in case they're going to talk about the Olympics?
Speaker 1: Boilers, not Rob Stalwart? Dude, I love a strip club a getting boaters. How about to how about star Warts a big strip club guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did he say which one?
Speaker 3: He did not?
Speaker 2: And I bet when asked to follow up, Oh, I bet he was a big vixen's guy.
Speaker 1: He may have also sat on that chair and gotten his d broken. How do I find him? I want him to do our traffic.
Speaker 2: That's my kind of traffic guy line too, Hi Ellie in the morning.
Speaker 5: It is me, Yeah, Hi, who's this? Hey?
Speaker 4: How you doing? Man?
Speaker 7: My name is Blake.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm like for Richmond.
Speaker 1: H Yes, sir, what can I do for you?
Speaker 7: I was just calling I heard you guys talking about old guys and strip clubs and my first wife, her grandfather. The guy was probably seventy five years old.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: We would go to the strip club like every Friday.
Speaker 1: Did they love him? Was he like the cute old man?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I bet yeah, yeah, yeah, they loved him. Man, And he always had cash on him. Whenever we walked in. He'd sit down at the table and I'd sit down with them, and the girls will come up, they bring him drinks. You know, right, you're doing. Who's this guy? I mean, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet they got taken care of.
Speaker 2: I bet when you're seventy five, when you go in there, you know how like a lot of the clubs have like at least out in like the stage or the public area, no touch rules. I bet I bet he gets glanced across the cheek with a nipple.
Speaker 1: I promise you he does. I promise that is.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, man, it happens, dude. Those old guys, man, they got a name from themselves, and they you know, they go all the time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely see if this thing works? All right? Very good, very good, Thank you, my friend, thank you, sir.
Speaker 8: Not the one all so far we were en I feel the snake bite intermov never did I wanna be here again?
Speaker 2: Stop it because I have to go to line one.
Speaker 1: Is this Rob Stalworth?
Speaker 5: It certainly is.
Speaker 1: What's up about string club?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Respect? What's going on with?
Speaker 1: Hey? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: Man, I'm tired as a one legging man in an ass kicking contest. I'm still moving, It's all good.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: So Tyler was telling me that I guess that you you had said something during a like when they threw to you to do traffic, that you you would wish you wouldn't have spent all those ones at the club back in the day.
Speaker 5: I remember that they were talking about a contest and I think we said something about some people giving up ones, and I said, yeah, I wish I would have had those back from the club back in the day. I think i'd still be kind of heavy in my pocket. But it's all good.
Speaker 2: But I understand that when you said that, and I listen, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know who was working the desk or anything.
Speaker 2: At that point, it was like farting church, Rob, Like it was quiet.
Speaker 5: You know. We always try to make news and everything serious, but realistically, guys, we just like to have fun. Traffic. Get over it, you're sitting in it, you're dealing with it. You do the same things every morning. I just get up a lot of earlier than most people.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen, Hey, what was your what was your scrip?
Speaker 2: Your strip club of joint, strip club of choice back in the day.
Speaker 5: Stop that, stop that you're gonna get me going now, I forget the name of it. I grew up in Philly, so a few different ones out there, but I didn't really attend too many.
Speaker 1: Wait, so Philly Delilah's Den?
Speaker 5: Oh no, what where is it?
Speaker 1: That was at the corner of what was it spring Garden?
Speaker 2: And like at the waterfront, like near Broad and Spring Garden, a little.
Speaker 1: Further down, a little further down towards the.
Speaker 5: Water Okay, okay, okay, so closer to Pennslanding.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Don't act like you don't know where it is.
Speaker 5: I know what Penn's Landing is. I know where South Street is. I don't think I've ever been there before. I just imagine just a couple there were a couple of hole in the walls in North Philly.
Speaker 1: Those are called glory holes.
Speaker 4: Roma glory hole.
Speaker 1: Tell me you never used one of those.
Speaker 5: No, No, okay, not at all. I mean I was born in Brooklyn, so it might have been a glory hole back in the day in Times Square, but I didn't ever do what it was called.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you bound. I don't want to say you bounced all over. I've been fired. I guarantee you way more than you have did you Were you working in radio before? Were you? Were you working in radio in Philly?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't work in radio in Philly. I worked at CNN Radio in Atlanta for a few years.
Speaker 1: A lot of strip clubs in Atlanta, I'm surprised.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I was married at the time, so I didn't frequent Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know, well, I know you weren't married when you got to Philly.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Being raised in Philadelphia, No, not at that time. Spent my formative years there. I loved it, and uh you know now I'm down here enjoying.
Speaker 1: Life right and you love it here?
Speaker 5: Oh? Of course. I mean I think this is a great city, great amalgamation of people down here. It's a good mixing bowl. Never a dull moment.
Speaker 1: Hey, why don't you do why don't you do traffic for us? Don't do it for top?
Speaker 5: Come on, man, you guys know tops the best. Don't even start.
Speaker 2: Oh please, come on, you tell Matt Mills you want to go, you want to do our traffic.
Speaker 5: We can always work something out. I be a guest appearance.
Speaker 1: There we go. Now now we're talking.
Speaker 5: Look, I probably have more jokes on there that I could air.
Speaker 2: No, you know what, you and I we need to go out. You and I need to go drinking and smoking than a strip club.
Speaker 5: Well I don't smoke cigarettes. I drink tequila. So yeah, we could do something, but I don't know if it's going to be at a strip club. These days, I'm a little more reserved.
Speaker 1: Okay. By the way, I never said the word cigarettes.
Speaker 5: Ooh, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 5: By the way, Rock I like tea. I like.
Speaker 1: You should know.
Speaker 2: We combined traffic and weed this morning when we were Yeah, no, your two favorite things and tequila.
Speaker 5: Man, we were having Man, you give me a contract right now?
Speaker 1: Amen? Take that Oxley.
Speaker 2: No, No, we were talking about we were talking about a what is considered open container with weed in a car?
Speaker 5: Well, based on the laws, now, anything really is not considered open container. Since most states of recreation in Maryland. Virginia is still behind the times with doing legal let's say medical marijuana and cannabis and everything else. In DC's like the wild wild West.
Speaker 1: If I had to guess, I bet you moved into d C.
Speaker 5: That would be a negative.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, peace and quiet, man, I live in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Oh that surprises me. Somebody that sounds like they get after it as much as you. I'm surprised you went to the behind the time state.
Speaker 5: I'm quiet with it, you know, I'm quiet with it. People sometimes like to move in silence, and that's me.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: All right, dude, Hey, I want to let me get your phone number. We have to stay in touch.
Speaker 5: No problem at all. We'll give it to you off air. Not an issue at all. I don't want these random folks calling me say, hey, I heard you this morning. You're talking about we B You got anything.
Speaker 1: The answer to that is yes, all right, Rob, hold tight one second, hold on what. I love him. By the way, I'll never hearing the same way again.
Speaker 6: It m