Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. Have got blocked? Yeah, man, I'm blocked by.
Speaker 2: A friend because of something I said to you guys on this very radio show.
Speaker 1: What yeah, what what? I don't want to say. What was their life? Something that happened? Oh it was a story you shared, correct.
Speaker 2: Something I shared on this show that I didn't know was shared in confidence. Because of the context of the conversation and how so effortlessly they said it to me, I thought it was like kind of public knowledge. Now I didn't use the friend's name, but I guess the situation was so specific to them and their their friends and their family and people who know them that they kind of were just like, oh, he's talking about me, and they reached out.
Speaker 1: I apologized.
Speaker 2: I advised that you know, clearly, I didn't say any names or anything like that. Tried to make it as anonymous as possible. But I thought, you know, other people may have gone through a similar situation, and this could be an opportunity for them to voice their concerns.
Speaker 1: So that's why I brought it up.
Speaker 2: And they were not trying to hear that, like they kind of like brushed it off, like okay, whatever, And then I text them like a couple of days after that, and it never said delivered. Oh and then I went on Instagram. I don't know why I went on Instagram like a few days after that, but you can't search their name and I'm like, okay for show clearly unblocked.
Speaker 1: So is there any way that we can try to rectify this? And are you going to try to call them or what are you going to do? No, I'm not going to do a public apology. Also got a topic about that. Maybe we'll get to it and Lady's leftovers. But also I'm not going to apologize. No, no, yeah, I misspoke.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go quote unquote the extra mile and try to make this thing better. If we are meant to continue to be friends. I think eventually I'll see them and we'll have a conversation and it'll all work out. But I'm not about to go out of my way again.
Speaker 1: Is there stuff that you normally see and their social media worth seeing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it or no?
Speaker 2: No, It's it's not even about their social Media's just the fact that knowing that they don't want you to be yeah, that they that they were so taken aback or so hurt or so, you know, blindside of whatever the case was, that they don't want to see my sol they're like the sheer face of me, like the sight of me angers them to a point, you know what I mean, where like they'll block you.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Joe Live eight four four six six five six five four eight is our telephone number.
Speaker 2: I do feel bad, you know, I am saddened by the fact that they feel that way because I, you know, definitely don't want to bring up anything that's gonna negatively impact someone in that way and.
Speaker 1: Make them hurt. But I just didn't know it was that deep behind what you did. Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, the intention doesn't always match, you know, the impact, And I didn't realize it was going.
Speaker 1: I'm going on my uh my phone here to all the old podcasts. I'm gonna try to find out what topic was. I want to try to to figure out exactly who it is. I'm still blocked by the way from by Shannon's husband.
Speaker 4: The other night we talked about this. I told him to why he blocked in the first place. Remember, Mojo made a comment about I.
Speaker 1: Made I made a joke about going to Vegas when the Vegas trip happened. I heard trip about him going to Vegas. Okay, we got to go deeper into it. It was subject. Yeah you're still blocked? Are you still blocked? I told the other the other day that I know, does he have anything on the story, because if I don't see it, he doesn't. Okay, maybe you're not used to do a public apology. I apologized on the air for that. I honestly said what I said and what I see. I see his stuff. So you're not blocked. You wouldn't be able to go up there. I was blocked on a story.
Speaker 4: There is something on the story. I already looked at it. That's why didn't show up. So he muted you from his story.
Speaker 1: I muted from the story. You're not blocked. So so now I have my fins to look at him. My Finster Morning on the Morning's blocked to yeah crazy. So now I'm now I am off with a couple more sentences. I love. I love when people have I love when people have like Fins does and they do it and they make like legitimate Fins does. Because I can't even get creative enough to have a good like regular Instagram. My Instagram is boring like I was looking at Jay's the other day. Jay's Instagram towers he passed a lot and Jason Jay has like a bio up on his yea, He's got like he has the bio up on the top. And it says, And I was realizing, I'm like, going, man, I should put a bio up. It says, I heard radio Detroit TV radio host Emmy Winner, Wow, And I look at mine, and you know what mine says?
Speaker 2: See nothing? Well, I need to I need to have I need to put up there. You don't want people to see yours though.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I want to. I want to put up there twenty three handicap golfer Fame Hall of Famer, Yeah, hall of famer. You know I'm in person basketball team. Yeah, to make a byo.
Speaker 5: But I make like actual fake instagrams that look like real people. So that way, when I am stalking people, it doesn't say Moje in the morning your channel nine five five. Because I used to have all the stations, so I used to be stalking on all the stations, and then I got blocked on all the stations.
Speaker 1: What's the best stock what's the best name that you have of a fake one you that you come across.
Speaker 5: Well, I have a kal Dn name. I'm not gonna out myself as but it's the most basic hel Don name. But I'd be doing all of like excess stocking that we need to do, my friends stocking that we need to do.
Speaker 3: But no one knows is me.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, have I friend requests or not friend requests? Have I accepted your.
Speaker 5: No, I'm only following the NBA on there.
Speaker 1: You know, well you shouldn't say that now, people. Can I tell you something that that drives me crazy? With Instagram, I will have people come up to me that are even family members, like my my brain other in law goes, hey, you know I've been trying to be following you on your Thomas you know one personally, And my brother in law goes, you won't accept me. It's not his name, like you know what I mean? Like it never shows and the pig the little picture on there is so small I can't see it, so I don't even know it's him. So I said to him, I go tell me what the hell it is. So he had to like screenshot what it was. So I had to go back there and look at the whole thing. I'm not making, no fake Instagram McConnel to go look at somebody. Now, that ain't that deep for me. I want to know why you got blocked? Eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight. And do you guys think that Kev's friend is legit on blocking him because he talked about them on the air with maybe you know, we'll see what what happens.
Speaker 2: With stand They're frustration and their anger. It was something personal to them. I thought making it anonymous would kind of remove that, yeah, personal test.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows but them.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess again, the situation, I guess was so specific that others around them, you know, are aware of it and you know, reached out and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So all right, eight or fur Joe Live or text nine five five zero zero, Jessica, Hi, Hi, keV got blocked? You got too blocked by who or whom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my cousin.
Speaker 6: She had post little picture of her with one of her friends, and you could literally see like the outline of a venus on her face, like on her forehead, and.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to make sure she was aware.
Speaker 6: So I like took a screenshot of it and then highlighted the outline, so she knew what I was referring to and sent it to her. And she was so mad at me. She like roasted Medlock for years.
Speaker 1: Why would she do that to you? You were being nice cousin there.
Speaker 3: I think she just thought I was being a bitch.
Speaker 1: Jess You have to describe it to them the way you describe it to me.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 6: Well, there's like you could clearly see, like the balls on her forehead, on her face. She's sure she knew, like, hey, you might want to kick this down.
Speaker 1: She knows with me that is hysterical. Oh, Jessica, that's so funny, Steven, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: So, like I don't exactly think that keV is wrong, but like he could have at least asked like, hey, is it cool if I share this on the radio, Like for we all do that, you know, yeah, we all make that mistake. And you know what, it's very tough to you know, have friends or be friends with us because.
Speaker 2: We like to bring up topics. And you're right, you're right, maybe I should have done it. I think about that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's wrong at all.
Speaker 3: You know, but like, but he could have went him out it a different way, and I think that's probably why they were upset.
Speaker 1: That's fair. I always go with the motto on friends is it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission, because sometimes if you ask for permission, they'll say no. And I'm like, that's such a good topic. I want to bring it up. But this is where you see me hanging out on the couch by myself. What's up, Sam? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Try?
Speaker 3: Good morning? First?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 3: All right? So you know there is a way for your toil like look at stories about them knowing you just go on Google and you can sell like Instagram anonymous.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about being able to see whose people are that are friend requesting you?
Speaker 3: No, Like you actually can go on their profile without them knowing that it's you, and you can look at their story without them knowing that it's you.
Speaker 1: Wow, what do you wait? What do you do?
Speaker 3: You go on Google and you look up Instagram anonymous story viewers and you look up the person's news turnames and their profile will come up.
Speaker 1: Now, why do you know that you.
Speaker 2: Needed to go this route in order to check on them?
Speaker 3: Well? Our next boyfriend broke up with me about like just out of nowhere, and it was really utimate because we had a really good relationship and it was just out of nowhere. He blocked me from anything and I needed.
Speaker 7: I went on some digging and I've found a lot of stuff like them. Oh I found that he lord with another girl, and well, for sure it's better.
Speaker 1: But did you did you kill him?
Speaker 2: And that's why you're talking to him.
Speaker 1: He's under the bridge somewhere. Oh my gosh, Sam, that's wild. That's it. That's it. Really. I love when people will call us up and they'll tell us something we did not know that.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 4: There are several different like apps and we used to do it.
Speaker 1: Rob got blocked by his grandma. Ga. How do you do grandma know how to do that?
Speaker 3: Grandma blocked me on Facebook. So it was a situation to where I posted like a political thing done two elections ago, and she just saw it and was like, I'm not rocking with it, and she.
Speaker 1: Commented below and just blasted me in my comments too. I was like, what is going on, feisty grandma? Grandma got mad at you politically, that's kind of wild. She still hasn't unblocked me. By the way, what about holidays? Do you guys spend holidays together?
Speaker 3: We have not talked since the situation.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm serious that it's that bad. Have you tried to rekindle the relationship at all? You brought Grandma some cookies or some flowers?
Speaker 3: I tried to see her on numerous occasions and haven't gotten a response nothing.
Speaker 1: So if you're listening to Grandma, I've Donald J. Trump and I don't approve of this Mojo in the morning message. What's your message to grandma she's listening.
Speaker 3: If Grandma's listening, I love you here in Florida, now, I love you. And politics ain't that deep?
Speaker 1: Like I got it? You know. I really hope that that one day that everybody will just sit there and just realize how stupid we were for this. You know. It's Yeah, it's your family, it's your family. You got to that party that part. Yeah, your fam your family. I don't. I got to be honest with you unless my my family is you know, like, are known terrorist. I'm not going to sit there and uh and not be not be friends with them? Yeah, exactly. Uh? Do you have you ever blocked people, anybody I.
Speaker 2: Have only this is the wildest what he's done. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it true or no? You make sure it's true. What I want to.
Speaker 4: Say, I've never heard you because, like I'm very much a blocked and be blessed type of person.
Speaker 1: I will block you if you I have. I have unfollowed because my thing is not public. But I have unfollowed people that have left the radio station or the show for reasons that oh yeah, yeah, OK, and I have done that yeah, But honestly I don't. I usually like to follow the people that are pains in the asses, like I actually kind of enjoy their their paying the ass movement. But I don't know, Like, for instance, I would like to follow Rob's grandma. What's up, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: I'm fining. How about yourself?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: I bought my fifty seven year old male cousin and my thirty eight.
Speaker 3: Year old daughter. Why I have I think they're screwing.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a second, your thirty eight year old daughter is banging your fifty seven year old cousin. Seconds she's banging her cousin.
Speaker 3: I believe that I went. I got my I'm an uber lib driver. So my first ride yesterday took me to henry Ford House Bill. When I picked up the passenger, I had to drive by my.
Speaker 1: Cousin's house at o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: My daughter's car was out there.
Speaker 2: This is a cousin that has been in all three of my daughter's inbox.
Speaker 3: My forty year old daughter said, man, can you get your cousin. He's creeping me.
Speaker 2: Out Detroit right off of West grand Bell.
Speaker 1: Quick, quick question for you. She knows that's her cousin, right, Yeah, she does, she does.
Speaker 3: And I've been begging him to leave my daughters alone. So he finally got his hands into this one. You know, she has the only fans.
Speaker 2: The Count's always taken her behind on the internet.
Speaker 1: What's her? Why did you? Why did you block your own daughter? Though?
Speaker 4: Like, I understand blocking your cousin, but why her? Was she posting content with me?
Speaker 2: Because she because she knew I had been asking him to stay away from her and my other daughter.
Speaker 1: Okay, ye, the daughter, my youngest daughter.
Speaker 3: I just wanted her. I just happened to be looking at our tablet and he's in her in her so.
Speaker 6: She's thirty, so that's my youngest baby, so she didn't even know he was in her in box.
Speaker 3: I blocked him and I deleted the whole story.
Speaker 1: I think that you need to be following them because you need to know that everything's okay. I wouldn't block him for that you need Yeah. Wait, do you have a person in your car right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She just got here.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you better do your job. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that reason that you just said. For your own peace of mind. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: She's in the in the car with the customer.
Speaker 3: I don't mind my customers.
Speaker 1: Like good morning as well, Tony. Tell her you're on Mojo in the morning and tell her about your fifty seven year old dirty cat. Oh my god. All right, hold on, she's ad stop. Okay, okay, hey, all right. I hate getting into ubers and having the Uber drivers at I want I want them focused on alright. Alright, Sarah, we'll talk to you later. You too, take care of yourself. That family