Speaker 1: Well, that just ends all of a sudden, just like boom, It just ends all of a sudden. Wow. Hello, welcome. It is Tuesday on the Dave Ryan Show. Welcome back weather Girl, Jenny. Welcome back to the show after a few days of leaf peeping and van lifing. Yeah, would you rate your trip on a scale of one to ten to ten? Six? Where would your river breathing?
Speaker 2: Van trips are always a ten for me just because I love them so much, So yeah, I'm going with ten on this one. I do have a bone to pick with you, David.
Speaker 3: Though, Oh no, I gotay multiple messages from people being like, you need to tell David to stop talking about how you're camping alone all the time.
Speaker 2: You're out here telling the whole world that I'm on here were watch murder mystery shows and listen, did you get murdered?
Speaker 1: Did you get murdered?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But you stay alert.
Speaker 2: But I want you to know that had I been yeah, the first person I would have blamed in the afterlife is you.
Speaker 1: I thought that you said I could tell that you say that you were camping alone.
Speaker 2: I know I said you could say I'm on a van tas just like a very vague like yeah, she's out in the van, you know, but like, don't don't say let me.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. If you were to die, would you appreciate like would you like if you were murdered you see it coming? See? You know what I mean? It's like, oh, they're stabbing you there, like whatever stab a stab stab stap stab stab stab Would you rather die that way? Or die slowly like in a hospital, you know, like over the months or whatever. Is you as you get skinny and your teeth fall out? Would you rather die? See, I'd probably I don't know if I want to get murdered, but maybe like fall off a cliff or something like that. So I go ole, wow, see it coming, This is the end, you know what I mean. I don't know what about you.
Speaker 2: You do see it coming when you die suddenly?
Speaker 1: I definitely want to see it coming. Yeah. So I don't think I want to have like a long disease or I'm in bed, but maybe like you know, like a half a day something, but half a day, yeah, you might get all your that's for Susan to do. You need to get order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'd rather die quick and not over a long period of time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so murdered then.
Speaker 2: If that's my only way to go, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't try to murder trying to help you out as all.
Speaker 2: I just feel like what a sad way to go and all of the all of your all the things your family has to deal with at that point too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, date burial like that, rather die slowly over time.
Speaker 1: Like how long though, like a year or two?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She would be like, you would play it up though. You'd be like, oh, I don't know if I told you, guys, but I've only got four months left, you would like play it up. You'd be like, well, Bailey would totally do that, Vaughn, because she'd be like, you know, can you maybe take me to Perkins?
Speaker 4: You know, I would ask for someone to take me to the sea so I could uh you know, see the sea one last time and maybe the beach air would cure me.
Speaker 1: I supposed a lot of videos on Instagram about to remind your friends that you are almost dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then in the videos I would go.
Speaker 1: Like that, uh huh yeah, and then you're checking too when he likes you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, yeah, and then reposts if I didn't get enough.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, what about I have no clue because I don't want to know that there's a clock on me, because then I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Feel I'm running out of time.
Speaker 5: But then you die so sudden, it's like, well, damn, I didn't get to do I didn't get to go spelunking.
Speaker 2: I didn't get to say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Came the first because he's always wanted to go spulunky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I.
Speaker 5: Got my lifelong dream. Guys, A lot of changed since you've been going, Jen, I do.
Speaker 1: I do apologize because I forgot I honestly thought that, and nobody stopped me. Ain't none of these two stop me, because.
Speaker 2: Then it's I'm becoming camps.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's my show until you open up your mouth. Then she starts. Then she starts telling me how to run my show. I've been for thirty two years, mouthy pants over here and Bailey, Bailey, you need yeah.
Speaker 5: Like mom and dad argued, we all we all have come from divorced parents. And I got a little flashback yesterday with these two.
Speaker 2: Like trauma, Yes, yeah, bring back.
Speaker 1: Bailey's been here for like a year and a half. He's already telling me what's best for the show. What I mean, like me walking into Steven Spielberg's office and going, no, this is all wrong. Yes, I just did compare myself to Steven Spielberg. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Do you think Steven Spielberg wore three gaudy necklaces at once? Yeah, I was gonna say something about you and your gaudy necklaces. Now normally you just wear one. You have three of them on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, I do. Yeah, it's a little bit. It's a little bit. I'll I'll talk one inside my shirt.
Speaker 2: Talk one. Love the game together, suck them all. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We love each other like brothers and sisters really, and you know how they squabble and they fight, but they just love each other. They love that. You guys are my favorite people to hang out with, even above my family. My family's they're all right. I love you guys. I don't really, but it's a nice thing to say. No, it's a nice thing to say. Spielberg of the radio The Dave Ryan Show here on KD doub ub with assistant director Know It All, Bailey, Adventurous Murder, Victim, weather Girl Jenny and referee of vaunts fuss. So thanks for being here. I'm glad you're here too. We couldn't do it without you. We'll be back in a second with you can't make this stuff up. We got to war the Roses a brand new one today. We've got Boo Bash tickets for you. Matter of fact, you want to get boot Bash tickets early. Let's go ahead and get you into Boo Bash. Uh, so many people want to go to Boo Bash. We're gonna try to get everybody who wants to go into Boo Bash pack that place. Call me out if you've got a couple of minutes. I know this time of the morning, you're not you don't have a lot of spare time. Call sixty five one nine eight nine kt wid be let the phone ring for a minute because Vaughan's answering. It takes a minute, and we'll get you on the list for Boo Bash October thirtieth at Mystic Las. Sign for the dirt already, let's get on with the dirt on kd WB and here we go.
Speaker 2: Das Dirt sponsored by six one two injured timer Lambert's Injury Law on kati w B.
Speaker 1: Well, there is some news from the Taylor Swift world. She did make her big announcement yesterday that she's doing that docu series on Disney Plus. So if you want to watch the whole unfolding of the Eras tour, you can go watch the deep dive into that one. But she did officially have four million reasons to celebrate. Life of a Showgirl officially moved more than four million album equivalent units in its debut week. That is by far record, surpassing Adels twenty five, which moved about three point four and Tay's total includes three point four million in actual sales that's actual hard copy albums and CDs and things like that, with streaming accounting for a little more than half a million units. So that is her fifteenth album, breaking a time for solo artists. With Drake and jay Z. She's second only behind who Who Do You Think? Is Number One? With album number nineteen chart topping albums, WHO ALBUMSNETEENHU, the Beatles, Barber Streiser.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say, but I don't know. That still seemed like a lot for the Beatles for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had nineteen chart topping albums. Sound for a while she wrote on Instagram, I have four million thank yous I want to send to the fans, and four million reasons to feel even more proud of this album than I already was. Thank you for going out to celebrate this project in movie theaters, investing in vinyl, streaming and watching the video, buying CDs, reading the poems I wrote inside the packaging, and immersing yourselves in the life of a show Girl.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chrissy Teagan is not apologizing for using ozepics. So last month, she told the podcast that she tried to. She tried the weight loss drug because she had trouble losing pregnancy weight after a miscarriage she had in twenty twenty, and she said that that was a feeling of deep depression seeing this pregnant belly but no baby in it. And so fast forward to this week, Christy says she has no qualms about using the golp one medication or about going public with it, and she tells people that since the beginning of social media, I've always wanted people to know that things weren't as fluffy and beautiful as they may seem. I knew it would really resonate and make a lot of people feel a lot better about their families, themselves, and their own bodies. But Chrissie has also has some harsh words for celebs who try to keep stuff like that private, saying, quote, it's frustrating sometimes when other people don't share their problems on social media. She is probably calling out who was it? Oh no, she did admit that she used it, like Kelly Osborne was the one who used Olympic. But then she said, you're either jealous or you're poor something if you're bad at her about it. She said something really.
Speaker 1: Off Kelly Osborne is just that she's I think she grew up with such fame, privilege and protection because her family had so much money, she could do whatever she wanted to. And I think she still has that mindset and that's not a bad thing. She just says whatever she wants to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The K Pop Demon Hunter's creator doesn't want to see it turn into a live action version, so there's talk of it becoming a sequel since has been doing so well, but the creator, Maggie King, said it will not be turned into live action. She said there's so many elements of the tone and the comedy that are only suited for animation, and it's hard to imagine these characters in a live action world. And then further with K pop, Demon Hunters, the lead singer of the girl group her real life name I think it's pronounced e j I'm not one percent shirt.
Speaker 2: She when she said she sang the song Golden live, it was much higher than she.
Speaker 4: Was anticipating because she didn't think she would ever have to sing it live because.
Speaker 2: She didn't think it would be as.
Speaker 1: Big as it was.
Speaker 4: So she said she was just as anxious when she had to sing it live because it wasn't meant to.
Speaker 1: Here's here's a little fun fact. A lot of the time they have artists sing in a higher key than they're comfortable with in the studio because it's more powerful. Yes, because and now they get to go out in concert and perform it and they can't hit that note consistently, so they'll bring it down a little bit. When I was touring with Aerosmith, I always tuned my guitar down half a step. Oh yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Doesn't sing their song originally in the key Benson boom when he does beautiful Things. Really, he never sings that song in the same key that it super hard key to not to hit. Yeah, stand up the cell.
Speaker 2: Do you want to just circle back for a second. When you were touring with Aerosmith's. Yeah, Ok.
Speaker 5: Yesterday morning Alec Baldwin was in a car accident. He was in his wife Hilaria's range Rover and he said he was trying to swerve And this is exactly what happened this morning.
Speaker 1: I was in this car accident. Guy cut me off in a truck, big garbage truck.
Speaker 2: I made a garbage truck the size of a whale.
Speaker 1: Never seen a garbage truck.
Speaker 2: It must have been something commercial for like taking away material.
Speaker 1: From construction something.
Speaker 3: It was the biggest garbage truck I've ever seen any Anyway, to.
Speaker 1: Avoid hitting him, I hit a tree. I hit a big fat tree and crushed my car, my wife's car. That's all fine, and I'm fine, and my brother's fine and puppety book and my wife's car. Is he smashed up? Big tree? Big fat tree is a tree? Okay? Is my big concern?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ali Baldwin really fall from grace Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been doing it for a while, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Alec Baldwin. Yeah, Liam Payne's cocaine dealer is in prison in Argentina, and he says he fears for his life. He lives in a large cell with fifteen other inmates. So I guess prison's here. You get like, you know, a roomy, a cellmate one, but this one's fifteen other people. And he says, I washed with cold water. They burned me with boiling water. They hit me, They tried to electrocute before not giving them cigarettes. My meals arrived cold. I live surrounded by violence, and I am being medicated. He faces up to ten years in prison for allegedly selling cocaine to the former One Direction member. He denies the charges. Friday as the first anniversary, by the way, you guys of Liam's death chain from the fall from a hotel balcony. Yeah, that's just awful, Just sad I found it was yesterday. It time flies. That is the dirt brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lamber's Injury Law. We need your help. What song do you want to sing along with? This morning's time of the morning where we do the sing along song in today? You just text in and let us know a couple of ideas or an idea of what you would like to sing along with. You've done it before, we didn't play it. Try it again, Send it in to Katie be one and we'll play along the sing along song coming up next. I'm Katie w B all right, what song we're gonna do today for the sing along song of the day. We had some good suggestions, a lot of good suggestions, and we decided to go with this one because it's fun to sing along with. Sing along at boosts your mood one D K D double ub. If you're flying somewhere for a weekend starting like Thursday, if you're not at the airport already, you're late. They say, they say the airport is gonna be super crowded because you know, Minnesota is like everybody's going out of town. Everybody's going down to Disney World, going down to Fort Worth or wherever you're going. Oh, I'm okay, thanks, And so they do say if you're going domestically, get there two hours early, and if you're going like internationally, get there an hour and a half or about an hour and a half three hours early.
Speaker 5: And you actually do that, don't do I've seen the airport theory that people test on there on social media.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of it?
Speaker 5: No, the airport theory people are like, you don't have to get to the airport early, and they'll literally wait till the last possible minute to leave, literally like forty five minutes before when they'll get out of their bed to start getting ready, and they test it for content.
Speaker 1: Almost never does it work. Yeah, they're only doing it for content. Yeah. I always like getting to the airport early because I don't mind. There's things to do at the airport, even if it's just having a cinnamon and playing on your phone. I don't mind waiting at the gate and you.
Speaker 2: You still can't?
Speaker 4: Can you travel still without a passport like or that real ID?
Speaker 5: You can still? My grandma was, yeah, I think you can. But they're encouraging more and more people to to get the real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's more complicated, but yes, you should have ID. It just takes a long time to get that. Now do you not have one? Bailey?
Speaker 4: No, Bailly, Oh you're flying what you Well? No, I have to renew my passport too. Really well, okay, listen though, can't you still go somewhere with just your ID and like a piece of mail?
Speaker 5: I think I don't know, but it takes a longer process. I told you months ago. My grandma came and had that problem. She had to bring like six points of ID to give the TSA to show that she was who she actually is. We've been telling you about this, you slack, And if.
Speaker 4: My mom's listening, I doubt she has a real idea either. So we can both figure out where are you flying November? Okay, you get a while and I don't know if you be able to do it though, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes a while for your IDs to pull that down.
Speaker 4: Everyone I know who's like, oh I got I renewed mine in April and I still haven't gotten it kind of thing.
Speaker 2: So like, how can't they, like, you know, give a little grace to some people.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they have the authority to give you grace, but I think as a you know, as a policy, you got to have that. If somebody somebody listening knows they work in TSA friend of mine, Tracy works in TSA, but I don't want to bother him. I think last time I called him, he didn't. I didn't answer my call. So maybe you know, anyway, if you're going to the airport for nea, get there a couple hours early, and go to see on one point three kd W B DU.
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 1: These are twelve habits that make you look rude and you don't even realize it. And here we go, Oh see if you're guilty of these? Eating with your mouth open? Nobody does that. No, I mean, but if you do eat with your mouth open, Mom's right on this one, don't eat with your mouth open.
Speaker 2: Ew gross.
Speaker 1: I remember the Chase was eleven years old. We were McDonald's at the airport. He was flying home and he was eating French fries with ketchup and eleven years old, eating with his mouth open. And I was the one doing badly duties. I said, hey, Chase, you know what you got to eat with your mouth closed. He was eleven years old and his mama never taught him that before. And then she yelled at me for teaching him that, And I'm like, you didn't teach him that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you told him because there's a lot of guys I feel like that don't do that.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, okay, sorry about that, using filler words like incorrectly like okay, like I'm gonna go like to the gym and I'm like going to work out. I don't think that's rude. It's just, you know, something that you gotta work on. Not removing your headphones or air pods when you're interacting with someone just seems rude, or.
Speaker 5: When you don't take him out when you're doing job. I know so many people like I don't know them, but gen z Ers. I'll go to a restaurant and I just see one AirPod and I'm like, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a safety blanket for the younger people like gen z Ers, because I don't feel like anyone older ever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think it's definitely young people.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: Another one I'm guilty of this one constant phone checking. So if you're at a restaurant with your friend or your grandma and you're constantly checking your phone. We know we're not supposed to, but we just can't help it. Using your speakerphone in public. I mean a lot of people do this, but most people don't because we know it's rude, guilty. You don't want to hear your speakerphone in public. Yeah. I started the pot a couple of months ago.
Speaker 5: I said that I do it like when I'm at the grocery store, when I'm walking down the road.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just a convenience thing for me. I'm not thinking about the people around me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not doing it maliciously. I'm doing it.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I'm just not aware that people around me don't want to hear the conversation. But if I'm in the lawn like the ile at cub it's no different than you hearing the person I'm physically talking to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a difference between a conversation happened between present and someone on the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. Yeah. I mean if you're on the airplane and you hear somebody like going, yeah, we just landed. Uh huh, yeah, I'm in row twenty six, it'll be fifteen, and they're like Murvra Barbara on the other phone. No, that's rude. You don't want to hear it. Another one interrupting when people are speaking. We know we're not supposed to do that. One offering unsolicited advice like you should get a babysitter, or if you're so tight, if you're so tired, or you should really try putting your hair up. No adult likes or wants to be told what to do. If they ask, then it's a different story. Asking nosy questions is also rude, like how'd you lose all that baby weight? Or you know anything that's nosy being late without warning or an apology. We all have the friend who's always late, and so you get to say, if you want to have dinner at six, you tell them to be there at five thirty and they might show up at six fifteen. Showing up too early is another one. You don't want to show up too early, like if your friends having a birthday party and she says, okay, yeah, come over a round seven and you show up around five. Oh no, they're not ready. They're still putting out things even at.
Speaker 2: Six fifty five, they're still putting out. As a host, I am fine if you're a little bit late to my party.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, that's usually the thing is you don't want to be the first one unless you're good friends with the host. So you show up like an hour into it so you don't have that awkward and like, oh hey, how have you been kind of a thing that is you can't make this stuff up. You are never more starting now. You are never more than thirty minutes away from flying off to sea. Sabrina Carpenter and Constert in Los Angeles, hang on for a keyword coming up in a little kid.
Speaker 2: I ask you, guys, because you announced this while I was gone last week. Boo Bash is coming up? Yeah, I just figured out your costumes.
Speaker 1: Not at all, no me neither.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm going to be, but I haven't gone to buy things for yet, okay, and I don't think I'm going to tell you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the three of us still could potentially be the K Pop Demon Hunters since.
Speaker 5: See that's nonsense now, because then it looks stupid that I'm the odd man left out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only reason I say that is because you were so hyped when you were, like, oh what happened to be? But you wouldn't tell us. So now the three of us could be the K pop team and Hunters. Which one do you want to be?
Speaker 4: Bailey h the cool one, the one with the pink hare.
Speaker 2: The pink harek Mira.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking we should be I was thinking we could be. Travis Kelsey, Taylor Swift and coach Andy Reid.
Speaker 2: Who's Andy Reid.
Speaker 1: He's the coach, He's got the big mustad.
Speaker 2: But which one of us plays Andy Reid?
Speaker 1: You're obviously Taylor Swift and and Bailey is built like Andy Reid, So you could be Andy re Wow. Okay, I love you. I love you.
Speaker 4: No, Why way is Bailey going to be Andy Reid?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Dave, you have to be Andy Reid.
Speaker 1: He was just as suggest.
Speaker 4: Fine being Travis Kelsey. I was considering, Jenny, thanks for asking. I was considering being a raccoon.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She did bring this up yesterday.
Speaker 2: Like, are you getting like a full furry costume? No.
Speaker 4: No, it would be mostly like makeup, and I'd wear little furry ears and a tail, and I'd be like, I'm a raccoon and i would carry like a bag of chips all night and just eat this bag of chips.
Speaker 2: That's what she wants to do. It wants and eat the whole.
Speaker 1: Night as many bags of chips as she gone through. All right, boo bage, We'll have more tickets for you coming up shortly. War of the Roses comes up this morning, is a brand new War of the Roses. She was looking over at his phone and he didn't know she was looking, and he had twenty boat emojis. He was sending somebody twenty boat emojis. What does that mean? Why would you do that? She did a little deep dive and figured it out, and he might be cheating. We'll find out if we can catch him. Coming up. War of the Roses happens in about twenty five minutes on kd WB