Speaker 1: All right, it is uh the Mojo in the Morning Show went to the mall yesterday, Shannon, you gave me the inspiration. I did not have any intention of going, but I had a few extra moments, actually a couple hours to kill, and I was like, you know what, I haven't been to the mall.
Speaker 2: In a while. I'm busy again.
Speaker 1: And I heard you talk it is by the way, yea, it is, which I don't like.
Speaker 3: So exciting.
Speaker 1: I circled like twelve times to find a good parking spot.
Speaker 2: You have to park in the one certain area.
Speaker 1: I got to park in that same area all the time. I said myself, I got to park there, and you know what I ended up doing. I parked in the spot that says for carry outs and deliver. I said to them, I said, you know what, how do you know that I'm not going in there to go get my order?
Speaker 3: So I did that.
Speaker 1: I encountered a couple of things at the mall that I thought were very interesting and I want to talk about them. First off, the person with the worst luck, and I don't know if there's anybody listening that has worse luck than this person. I walked by the Apple store. It was packed. Everybody's buying a brain iPhone. So I walked by the Apple Store and saw a woman walking in and she was a listener and she and I didn't get her name, and I apologize, although I am horrible with names. Even if I did get your name, I'd probably mis pronounce it. She had a what was the new phone? Which I got to see what the new phone looks like. And she had a cracked screen all over the new phone because she had just bought the phone, did the was doing the transfers with her two phones, carried it out to the car, did not have a case on the phone because it was in her white little bag that she had from the Apple store, and she dropped it in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: I would cry. I'd actually cry.
Speaker 3: Tell me that that's not yes, tell me that's not the worst luck in the world. Can't even get home.
Speaker 1: You know what it reminds me of if there's anybody that has ever had this happen to them, where they bought something and you know it got destroyed right away. It's the person that pulls off the car lot only to get themselves into a car accident.
Speaker 4: Girls will understand this on a much smaller scale mojoeh. You buy a makeup compact like the Charlotte Tillsbury Bronzer, and you drop it on the floor or in the sink and the whole thing turns to freaking powder.
Speaker 2: Is that what happens forty eight dollars later? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What that cost?
Speaker 4: Makeup is very expensive and it makes a mess YEP.
Speaker 5: My thing, I'm gonna be honest with you. My thing is food. Like have you ever been like mad hungry? You either heat something up or you just make your plate just right and then all of a sudden you trip or you knock it off the counter.
Speaker 3: Juice like that right there. I still eat it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I still eat it too. Flowers are real clean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a silent anger.
Speaker 1: I still eat it. I have no problem eating it.
Speaker 5: But if you've got like spaghetti or something that you can't just eat that off the floor.
Speaker 1: I licked the floor to get wow, to get it remaining remnants.
Speaker 3: It's a sign of whatever. I love. Rumba's what they call it in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Mine actually probably is a rumba because it's like an offling. It's not.
Speaker 1: Eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five forty eight. The other thing that happened to me was interesting, and I did tease this on the air, so I want to bring this up. So I was standing I don't even where the hell I was. It was kind of like the the middle of the mall area and I'm standing there. And as I'm standing in the middle area, this extremely attractive woman I noticed after she did this, came from behind on me and put her arms around me. Oh, and it was really weird because you have ever had that where somebody like does that to you and you to me. I always think I'm getting arrested or something, and then I realized she smells too good to be arresting me. She puts her armsround me. I turn around and look thinking should.
Speaker 3: I know you? And she goes, oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: She like looks like that she thought I was her husband as her husband was walking. Wow, I guess I was wearing what was I wearing?
Speaker 3: Yester? I was wearing? No, I can't know.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you even funnier than that, he was a big Arab man. He was a big Yeah, it was a big Middle Eastern dude. I don't know, because big Middle Eastern man looked like he wanted to kill me.
Speaker 3: He probably grabbed you affectionately. Yah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He was a big He was a big dude. And I don't even know what. I couldn't. All I know was she goes, she goes, oh my god, I'm sorry, and she did not She was not like not a listener or anything like that where she was like trying to like, hey, this is a strange man. I'm just touching. And she goes, I'm sorry. I thought that was my husband. And he turns and she goes, oh, there's my husband. She was I thought that was you. And I'm like, I'm getting the hell out of here. I'm leaving as fast as I possibly can. Which, by the way, she was extremely attractive lady, and she had an unbelievable smell on her like there was something which, by the way, if her husband is listening, I did not say that about your wife, because I do not want to get myself into any any trouble with you.
Speaker 3: What's up, Ethan? How you doing, Hey, Modo, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay, I'm doing better than the poor lady who cracked her brand new cell phone. Have you ever had something that happened to you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, So I'm a commercial roofer, so I do. I do maintenance now, but I used to do production. And when I I just got this brand new phone and I was working in the machine at the time. So I hopped in the machine I put I don't know why, I put my phone like under my thigh, under my seat, and I wasn't thinking. I boomed up material I hop. I hopped out to do something and then I hop back in the machine and backed it up. I backed up right over my phone. Yeah, dude, and I was dude. There was no it was like a pringle at that point. It was like holder than the half.
Speaker 1: There's nothing you can protect that with. I mean not even those otter boxes would protect that. Can I tell you something that does work? And Chelsea made me get this. I got the screen protector from my phone. I have a case always on my phone, but I got the screen protector. I ain't gonna lie. I've dropped my phone a million times and it is not cracked. These costs too much money for them to crack. Well, they should make them where they don't crack bulletproof. I agree with you. I'm sorry, I burkman. Yeah, they should make these things better than that. So it's funny what people pick up on when we're talking. Somebody told me, uh and a text here eight four. This is a seven thre y four, says Mojo. You want to get the best mall parking spot, get a handicapped parking pass.
Speaker 3: You park anywhere you wanted.
Speaker 4: The mall nice that you need it.
Speaker 3: You would never do that.
Speaker 1: I just parked in the expected mothers. They need exercise, they do. I want to keep those babies healthy. What's out of Angel?
Speaker 3: How you doing? Oh my god, how are you?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 3: Time long time, the worst luck.
Speaker 7: Yes, so my husband bought us both the new Lions Nike ton of shoes. Oh and I happened to be Yeah, I happened to be out of town for work. They came in the day before I was coming home. He put the box on our kitchen table. We have two dogs, one being a bull mastiff puppy. The bull massif pulled the box off of the kitchen table.
Speaker 2: It ate my Nike kind of shoes. No, I never even got.
Speaker 7: To see and I didn't even get to wear.
Speaker 3: Yet, that bastard.
Speaker 2: Those expensive.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were like one hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so.
Speaker 7: I immediately bought a new pair and I'm actually wearing them today.
Speaker 1: That's cool. We'll go Lions. You look good.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the call.
Speaker 1: Texture here seven three four another seven three four Courtneys.
Speaker 3: Their name says.
Speaker 1: The first day my husband got his new car, I hit the garage trying to park it and scratch the heck out of it. I was driving his car because my car was in the shop after hitting a deer. Oh that's that's a woman. I would seriously bubble wrap.
Speaker 3: What's up, mo Hey, what's up Mojo? How you doing good? So it was about nine o'clock at night and my wife calls me and tells me that my neighbor's house is on fire. Come to find out, they left their electric scooter plugged in outside.
Speaker 1: After they fixed their whole house, they were getting ready to sell it, and then nobody was in.
Speaker 2: The home and the whole house burned down.
Speaker 3: No terrible, man, that's that's horrible.
Speaker 2: I'm an electric thank.
Speaker 3: Thankfully nobody was. Nobody was in the home, everybody was, everybody was safe.
Speaker 7: But it was just still.
Speaker 3: He had a BMW in the garage that was burned down. It was it was.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something that does scare me with those I have a I have a electric uh uh snowblower thing, one of those things whatever, and I charge the batteries. The batteries smell like they're burning when I'm charging them. I get so scared, so I will only charge them when I'm home. That doesn't sound like but I think that that's it's the smell. It's got that weird smell of those electric batteries.
Speaker 4: But the scooter thing I feel like my kids have, there's plugged in right now, Like I think. You know, you're not supposed to do that, and you can't.
Speaker 1: You cannot overcharge those things.
Speaker 3: That's why. That's what they overheat. Just like when you're if you're charging your phone while you're using it, you can you can stay it an electric spark and then burn.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 3: Information. If you charge them too long, you will you will ruin them and then they will catch fire.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy. Here you go, here's one bought a car from Bill brown Ford. I'll be from three one three bought a car from Bill. Do you know Bill Brown's daughter. Man, I went, I went there. I used to I had a four from there launch.
Speaker 5: This is before I upgraded to Steve gabarz Off for the Holly, but I had a four. Went to go get like an oil change something like that line was around the corner. So I left in dismay and his daughter was there and she said, I'm so sorry. Went to somebody said give this guy a free car wash. Really, then I didn't have money. Somebody broke into my car. Ended a nice longer story, but she's amazing.
Speaker 3: We'll do that. Bought a car from Bill Brown.
Speaker 1: Ford pulled out off the lot and got totaled by a truck driving down the street. Good news was it was his fault. I ended up making money.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: That's actually off topic. You got he made you made out? Actually, I would you know what I would rather have. I would rather have the car hitting my old car I'm about to trade in. That would be the best, because now you gotta wait for your new car to come in.