Speaker 1: And sharing tickets up for grabs. Your chance if you want to go see it at Ford Field August twenty ninth. Pull out the cell phone first, pull over if you're driving. No texting and driving text sharing like his last name. Make sure you spell chicken. It's you're not getting in s H E.
Speaker 2: E R A N text.
Speaker 1: That's nine five five zero zero Standard data message rates Suppli up.
Speaker 3: Jordian Mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: Final Dirty of the day.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, Shannon, Are you still crazy about Chipotle? Because you were going to like you are so while you were getting two holes a day it.
Speaker 2: Was, and then they take one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they stopped my endorsement, so I stopped providing funds with them.
Speaker 2: It's you. You are a fan right now in Jed, I know three times a week. Okay.
Speaker 3: So federal health officials are deep into investigating this selmonella outbreak tied to halapinos that is sickened four hundred people in twenty seven states. The halapinos, supplied by California based Coast Citrus Distributors, sourced from Mexico.
Speaker 2: According to the CDC.
Speaker 3: But they yes, they were served at Chipotle at hw Doba at a few other places as well, Restaurants mainly not necessarily the grocery store. Minnesota and Colorado account for the vast majority of cases. Michigan and Ohio, though definitely have some cases. Thirty six people have been hospitalized, Thank goodness, no deaths have been reported from this. But if you do go to Chipotle or Qdoba, you will see that they have removed jalapinos from their menus out of an abundance of caution.
Speaker 2: So you can't add any of that right now.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 2: What can we eat?
Speaker 3: That's what it feels.
Speaker 2: No FROs and organic blueberries.
Speaker 3: Honestly, like I'm eating lettuce, I'm eating ya.
Speaker 2: Reading all that, I feel like they have to be taking extra precautions right now, so I feel like it might even be safer to eat the lettuce.
Speaker 1: But it's almost like, why weren't you doing that not beforehand? It possibly can.
Speaker 2: Now it's extra safe.
Speaker 3: If you are a Ted Lesso fan, you are probably deep into season four. Over on Apple TV Plus, Jason Sudaka is talking about why he was even up for a fourth season.
Speaker 1: You know why why do people you know time ever, It's because they can so why.
Speaker 3: Make a Why try to bring a successful TV show back after you finish it because we had the opportunity to do it because.
Speaker 2: You got money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is funny because I had heard that he wasn't really interested, and then that's what I heard A sudden.
Speaker 2: Is anyone watching the fourth season?
Speaker 1: Not yet neither. But if you're not interested in doing something, it can either be a negotiation tactic or Apple came through it a super bag, So yeah, you can't refuse it. Uh.
Speaker 3: Content creator Sydney Tole has died following her battle with colangio carcinoma, which is a rare form of bile duct cancer.
Speaker 2: If you don't follow her on.
Speaker 3: Social media, she was just such a sweetheart. I think she was like twenty six years old. What did I tell you Anna? Because I was looking at her page earlier. She's twenty six years old. Her family announced her passing this morning. She passed yesterday. They wrote, we will always love you so much, Sydney. I am so proud of how hard you fought. I love you. This heartbreaking news comes two days after her brother Austin had shared on TikTok that his sister had been moved to hospice care and was surrounded by friends and family.
Speaker 2: What's bio duck cancer? Bio?
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Super rare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a rare disease where sales form in the thin tubes which are called your bio ducks. And they carried digestive fluid from the liver to the gallbladder in the small intestine.
Speaker 4: God, and I want to say she she refused. Yeah, she could have gotten some end of life care, some other treatments, and she just said enough is enough.
Speaker 3: And that was a couple of months ago. So she just wanted to live out the rest of her life. Yeah. And lastly, President Trump had kind of a funny moment during a speech in Las Vegas yesterday when a toddler wandered across the stage as he was talking, and the President quickly stepped in to stop him from falling off the stage. As the little boy headed towards the edge, Trump joked, I don't want him to be Biden and fall off the stage, which, of course everybody in the crowd was laughing about that, but I guess the child's family had joined the President on stage to talk about his not tax on tips policy and the New Trump Accounts program.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, the Little Boy did not fall in all as well.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you miss anything from today, you can always go back and re listen.
Speaker 2: On the podcast on the iHeartRadio
Speaker 4: App Mojo in the Morning dot com Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty