Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Patrick moren't a change of plans our buddy Williams, so Watach can't make it in now. His his I would guess probably a sponsorship event got changed on him, so he cannot make it in to see us now. But he said he won't make it up to us, all right, no sweat, Yeah, sorry to hear that. But we'll get him in. And by the way, we we just decided, they said we'll make it. We'll make it up to you. You make it up to us by having him in to play the initials in the off season.
Speaker 3: That is the only time that he's available. The only time he's available is uh.
Speaker 1: Thursday. See it happened time.
Speaker 4: Chad doesn't think that's a thing. Look, we tried to book him on a Thursday and he said that's not going to work for me.
Speaker 3: It's got to be a future Friday. I get it. Same thing happened with Nego Medved. I'm like, dude, you're welcome anytime you want. He's like, I can only come in on Fridays at a fifteen. I go to deal, so see Nico tomorrow.
Speaker 4: But truly, being a guest on a Friday, everyone's a he just comes. It's a good Friday.
Speaker 3: Yes, you guys.
Speaker 4: You guys saw with Bill Garren. We didn't grill him and go to are you this sign?
Speaker 3: Carella Carizo closest we got with Sauce going what's the deal?
Speaker 1: I got to go back and listen to that.
Speaker 2: Really, Bets and quotes said it was that he I think the South Bets said it.
Speaker 1: He said I.
Speaker 2: Would love him to quit being involved in the wild and just be a permanent member of the power trip.
Speaker 4: Ye, he was apparently right in I.
Speaker 1: Gotta go listen to it here.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love him. He said he wants to play again, He's gonna come back. He's built, he's a big he's a big day.
Speaker 4: He's a fleet farm guy. He was an omit awesome hockey player.
Speaker 3: He's great to play video games with Bill Garren all the time, not with him as a player. I would take that scene. No, I didn't. I don't think he played video games. We asked him that let's get to the news with Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll do the news KO press.
Speaker 4: Conference and half a little after the Best.
Speaker 5: Chris Hockey presented by the twenty twenty six I A Jeff World Junior Championship.
Speaker 2: International Ice Hockey. By the way, that's what that other eye stands for, right I I I tell me about it.
Speaker 5: Tell me about zacho dot com. All sorts of different ticket packes from single games to four game packs for you know, metal around, all sorts of great stuff, all that details. December twenty six, Great Christmas present.
Speaker 1: List December that Friday.
Speaker 4: Wow, it starts, it starts, yep. Wow, what a great time to do that. You know. Yeah, you guys listening to the Christmas music yet Christmas? What Christmas music? No? No? Yeah, when do you actually start? Degrees? Like three days ago? Yeah, I send it to you the other day. I listen Christmas song.
Speaker 1: The speech. Then it's it's it starts And isn't.
Speaker 3: It true that we can play a bunch because it's all not whatever domain public domain?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's great, and I'm sure you're not to. Max has got great stories first two. But Ben, I'm sure you saw it as well.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Crazy how everybody's like get your Christmas reservations now, like they don't have Thanksgiving over there, so yeah, Christmas everywhere they're like they're already talking about you better make your members of reservations now reservations for what like they people do Christmas tender.
Speaker 6: They don't have Thanksgiving, so they don't like once Halloween's done, they only focus on Christmas.
Speaker 4: And they're all in on Halloween already over.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys know you're being following yet kind of sort of. You see what you can dress.
Speaker 1: It up as an alien and gollum.
Speaker 4: I can I tell you what that is going to be? Please, kid Rock, that's a good one. Yeah, and I'm gonna be a security guard. She just felt best. Are you going to Was it your idea that she was kid.
Speaker 1: Anatomically correct? Did you get to choose?
Speaker 4: Because if that's the case, Tommy's going to cow ball well playing. Oh boy, I didn't mean it like that, of course you did. No, not at all, not at all. But you want to bring Louis over? We only have king sized candy bars.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But as soon as she said I'm going to dress up his kid Rock, it was like rain Man with all the numbers going on in his head. I've got other different things he's gonna imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, said so you should not.
Speaker 3: I think the conversation went a little something like this, Uh, Tommy, I think I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 4: Taylor's kid Rock.
Speaker 3: Tommy.
Speaker 4: You live you live close to him out of me and I right where do you? Very close? So you want sauce to trive all the way? That taking the king's size?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something that's a king sized candy bars meant to be as I don't believe you.
Speaker 4: Don't remember the houses I give.
Speaker 3: That's why I want to be that guy give out bear claws just right here, and I give everybody all your neighbors know.
Speaker 2: You can't give a small candy bar to that kid.
Speaker 4: He was trusted Rock. You don't want to anger him crying.
Speaker 1: But he'll never egg your house because he eats all his eggs.
Speaker 4: Don't waste you don't do that.
Speaker 1: He's like catching him like a dog house his spat flipping it up.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know what Leo is going to be, actually don't know yet.
Speaker 4: He's gotta do like three things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him up his tiny ted last. So that's the cutest thing.
Speaker 3: We'll take him at Ben's house and then go home. We'll go to like two houses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to dress up like you have to. Yeah, it's a lot of water. You do have to come over to come over.
Speaker 2: And if you got a neighborhood with worth a damn one of the parents is walking around with shots of something.
Speaker 4: It's a Friday.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I'm saying, yeah, God, it's great.
Speaker 4: Should have bird Man. Oh God, yeah, I'll be Birdman. He can be a little way Kelly could be.
Speaker 1: Will you imagine or tea pain I mean for Tommy.
Speaker 4: Okay, say less tea pains all time? I think should be this. If you know who loves tea pain sets and dub I like frenching him to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it must mean something different to this generation.
Speaker 4: No, okay, yeah, they got the same thing, the same thing.
Speaker 2: A wildfire is burning near State Park along the north Shore. Sadly Cruiser fighting a thirty acre wild fire. They were fighting the last night in the remote area near the Cariboo outside of George H.
Speaker 1: Crosby, Manabou.
Speaker 2: It's probably a t you can't see that far State Park up in Tofty, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: So we got a little one started. Hopefully they get it under control, but they're keeping a close eye on that because once that kind of four starts on fire, we got trouble.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: You just mentioned a whole bunch of cities and parks and areas that I'm not there here.
Speaker 2: Dude, I need to go see all that. But I got to tell you I've heard some stories about mosquitoes.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's bad. Yeah, not this time here though, not this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is about the time of year ago, right right right?
Speaker 4: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, Burstage telling me about that. They got out of the canoe and started to pull the canoe on the shore. He was up in the boundary waters and he was he had him flying into his mouth.
Speaker 1: There were so many.
Speaker 3: What is that Nick Cage movies at the wicker Man, Or what's the one where it's oh, yes, the National Treasure. No, no, not that sixty seconds ghost Rider?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ghost Riders everyone. It is hideous, Yeah, but it's fun. Max. Didn't you say? The movie Him is the worst movie of all time. It's one of the worst movies that I've seen in recent memory. It is.
Speaker 7: It is so inconceivably poorly written and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was trailer looked terrible.
Speaker 7: It's so it's so bad, like I cannot unrecommend it enough.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 7: It is unadulterated, uncut freeze, dried butt cheeks like that is?
Speaker 4: That is bad? It is? It is so bad. And I love Marlon Wayne's but it's terrible.
Speaker 2: One last news story just because I find it amazing. Dayline, Tampa, Florida. Of course it happened in Florida. A man and a woman from Florida are facing charges after they left their juvenile standing alongside I seventy five because he didn't want to go on a spur of the moment trip to Idaho.
Speaker 4: What what.
Speaker 1: The investigators say.
Speaker 2: The couple told the juvenile to go back home and take care of the house, and then drove away.
Speaker 7: Sounds like the kid was killing the vibe.
Speaker 4: We're trying to party. A little bastard, get out of here. Yeah, dad's getting a little hands. Here's twenty bucks. Let us French, get the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: He kept eating all the little debbies. That's enough. Get out of here, kid, go take care of the house. So they just left him.
Speaker 4: They're in trouble. Well, they say juvenile, but how old?
Speaker 1: That's what I said. I must not. He must have been like not a little baby, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But if he's like sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool, it's not that bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, My guess is he's old enough to understand why he doesn't want to go to Idaho, right, because if he's six, you might be like, hey, it's Idaho, it's fun, jump on the plane. Yeah, work fun. Oh oh they're driving, yeah, driving? What am I going to do right in Idaho? Right?
Speaker 4: Do they have Wi Fi? I gotta I gotta watch I show speed? What am I doing?
Speaker 3: What far?
Speaker 4: Is that like a twenty hour driving?
Speaker 1: That's forever?
Speaker 6: Four?
Speaker 4: I mean that's a way oh yeah, way more.
Speaker 7: Maybe hit the old Udaho and the dead was like, all right, that's enough, get out, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go to Higby and then yeah we can.
Speaker 2: Also I'm talk to Ben not just about sports and stuff, but we haven't really gotten a download on his trip and his Viking Thomas more similar.
Speaker 4: Sorry. Yes, I love you guys.
Speaker 6: Thanks so much for the tickets to of course. Yeah, I appreciate you guys. I'm going to my first Gopher game on Saturday night. Dude, turn a week brother, because Friday, right, well, yeah.
Speaker 4: I know that's the thing. I'm like, I can't believe it's on a Friday. Night. I'm going to my go two weeks in a row.
Speaker 1: We're going together.
Speaker 4: It's going to be so fun. No, I can't wait. Yeah, and then Betty, do you want to come to before I'll text you about it. But yeah, we'll I'll be with the boys. So you know, I'm not sure what subjective experience.
Speaker 3: How long does it take you to get down the elevator and into your car? I don't know, to be four, three or four minutes? Okay, because we're gonna ask men about those baths when we get back.
Speaker 4: I'll be sure. An hour ago. Yeah, yeah, he already left to flo parking lot, turning all the lights off.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's called the sun time.
Speaker 4: Okay, sports after this.
Speaker 6: Time?
Speaker 8: Now for the Vikings Report, presented by Hive, the official grocery partner of the Minnesota Vikings. Linebacker Jonathan Grenard joins the Power Trip next thanks to Hyvy.
Speaker 5: Babies cry. Babies cry, and that's normal. But if you're feeling overwhelmed, it's okay to step away. Never shake a baby. Shaking can kill, and one and four don't survive. Survivors often face permanent brain damage. Learn more and give today at Never Shake m N dot com. Well said, yeah, I mean, I mean, Well.
Speaker 1: Said, welcome back to the comedy show.
Speaker 4: We gotta have commercials about that. Wow, I mean, I mean it's great.
Speaker 2: It's a true Yeah, don't ever shake a baby, but.
Speaker 4: You have to watch a video before you leave the hospital.
Speaker 1: Who was it that does the comedy?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 2: He says, uh, Well, I didn't even think about shaking the baby until you said it.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's probably just yeah, it sounds like yeah, it sounds like him.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't do that. Don't do that. No, don't don't Thanks for bringing us back from break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, buddy. Any time you got job do I get it? And it is good?
Speaker 4: Is it really? Is very good?
Speaker 1: Info?
Speaker 3: What a great transition from that to Ben taking the bath? Well, I mean, Tommy's not just car yet. I just want to know. I'm not gonna look at it.
Speaker 6: But if you go to that website, does it just say that in a big font don't.
Speaker 4: Don't shake him? I don't know, Yeah, what else? What other information?
Speaker 3: And then I don't know it just by the way, you know, you just had Leo what nine months ago? It's Louie whatever his name is so so. But did they make carry watch the video or just you it's Kelly, we all have to watch it before, Okay, because I don't believe eleven years ago, I don't believe I had to watch one with Harper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think so, I don't have to. I don't have to watch one.
Speaker 3: So are you sure they just didn't look at you and say, this guy looks like the kind of guy that needs to be told don't shake him please?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think did anybody at the hospital say, could you have of mice and men watch this video before he leaves?
Speaker 4: Please? What the hell is that? What is even that? What is even that? Well, Lenny, just.
Speaker 1: Let's me say that's because weird.
Speaker 4: We don't want to tell you about the rabbit.
Speaker 2: We all agree that that it's a good thing to remind people of that, and I think we all agree that we wish we didn't have to correct Yeah, yeah, yeah, right. It's Bargazzi. It is Bargatzi. That's what Thank you, Siaminson. It's Bargaze, you know, and he's Nate Bargatzi. It's obviously hilarious. His whole bit is, like I didn't even think about that, and now I can't stop thinking about it. Ye, anyway, there you go. He's obviously better at it the night that all right?
Speaker 6: By that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay, no I'm changing the subject. What were gonna talk about?
Speaker 4: We're sports and then ask trip.
Speaker 8: It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip, presented by all Around your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 4: The Keys are off this week for their bye week.
Speaker 3: They battled the Eagles ten days from today at noon pregame at ten. The Eagles start week six tonight at the New York Football Giants on Thursday Night Football.
Speaker 4: The Eagles are happened and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: Hey man, yes, sir, check out? How does this happen?
Speaker 2: I heard on pt I last night, great show, and that lost the Eagles head last week had six carries?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: What how do you not give that?
Speaker 4: Guys? Twenty five perries a game.
Speaker 1: Had halftime? Go oh you know what we forgot?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah right, this guy named Saquon.
Speaker 1: In the back. I forgot that, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: I literally just looked up on ESPN and their their interviewing or at least played a clip of the Eagles offensive coordinator, so I'm sure he was addressing something very similar to that. So my guess is, if you have Saquon going tonight in fantasy football, you're gonna love it because I bet you he gets thirty targets and thirty you know, thirty.
Speaker 4: They had a.
Speaker 1: Closed door meeting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he was not happy. A. J. Brown thought the same thing. They haven't thrown to him much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think if you're going to put people on tiers of that team, ya is more important.
Speaker 4: Than AJ Brown, don't Youah right? Yeah, Crocodile tears, Eagles tears. I don't know. I'm excited.
Speaker 6: I'm excited to watch the innight because I'm I'm a big fan of Jackson Dart.
Speaker 4: He's just fun to watch. He's a dude. He's a dude.
Speaker 1: What's the kid's name? Forty four?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's man. Another dude another Yeah. Yeah. He might be a little bit of a one trick pony, but that is fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I mean, if he can bring that intensity every single game and every rep, I mean need better watch out head on.
Speaker 4: A swing bowl with that guy. He blocked that one guy like fifteen yards to off the field, the guy from the Santana. Yeah, the guy pushed him. Here's your daughters. In the world of equestrian, do ponies normally have one trick? N several? They have several? Yeah? What do they do? Yeah? They can walk, trot, canter, jump. It don't seem like tricks to me. It just seems like movement. Yeah, Like is there like a curtsy like canters?
Speaker 2: Like you've never played the show game with a pony?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Do any ponies have excellent sleight of hand? How can they without? With hoops? They got disposable thumbs? They don't have that yepposable deposable thumbs.
Speaker 3: No, they have whos, They do have hoods. What's your best guess? You mentioned this about sixty seconds ago. What's your best guess on what crocodile tiers are?
Speaker 4: It's fake crime, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like what we watched a lot of over in the UK when we're watching soccer. Holy cow, I was I'm enthralled by by high end Premier League soccer. But man, when you're watching live, I mean, now we see we see over here some highlights of some flops and some crocodile tiers.
Speaker 4: On the on these the pitch, these guys getting injured.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but when you're watching live, it's it's so gross.
Speaker 1: And it holds up the games.
Speaker 4: It holds up the game, and it's so dramatic.
Speaker 6: And they run out there with their little the little uh medical kits and they put that old spray on these guys. And these guys are literally like they look like they're bawling, bawling like little kids, and like, dude, you a you are a multi million dollar athlete on a on a huge stage, acting like a little baby.
Speaker 4: And then they just walk.
Speaker 7: Off ye yeah, suddenly gets shot every single time here and then they bounce right back up.
Speaker 4: It. I just how how do you even watch that game?
Speaker 6: It ruins the game, the whole environment for me, because I'm like, man, these guys are super athletic. You can see like the passing and the skill and it's really happening, especially if you're like at a really cool bar and you're watching with a whole bunch of people that are cheering four and against.
Speaker 4: It's really fun.
Speaker 6: And then they get tripped by some other guy and they're on the ground as if they just got in a car accident, and then they walk up they get up and walk away.
Speaker 2: The problem that I have and I know, and I like to give Andy and my a lot of my other soccer friends crap because I don't hate it as much as I pretend to.
Speaker 1: And I think Andy's gonna kill me one.
Speaker 4: Of these days. I'll stab you ill.
Speaker 2: But for me, watching a soccer game is like driving down the road and seeing a fox, because when you see a goal, it's such.
Speaker 1: A shock that you want to see everybody.
Speaker 4: Go I actually saw a goal. Yeah, yeah, And I have a hard time with that. Yeah, you know, the.
Speaker 6: It doesn't bother me as much because it's it's not that dissimilar to watching NFL. I mean, I understand why a lot of people that if you grew up on soccer, like I don't understand it. It's it doesn't the game doesn't flow sure, Like I don't like the starting and the stopping, all the rules. You know, you get a three yard run up the gut and you're like, what just happened? Like, I don't even understand what just happened? Right, And then you know, if we have a if we have a seventeen to fourteen game, well there's only a couple goals scored, you know.
Speaker 1: But every place somebody's getting clobbered.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I know, I get it. I mean, yeah, yeah, I believe. I feel like, yeah, you know, so I kind of understand. But you know, if you get into these soccer matches where it's three to two, well that's a that's a high scoring game. That's kind of fun. I just can't stand the theatrics. God, it's so dramatic, it's it's so it's so unmanly. I think that's part of the reason, Like it's such it's so non macho that I can't handle it. I would rather watch I mean, I really struggled with and I didn't do either one. But I'm like, okay, there's there's a couple of Premier League Highend soccer games on Saturday. There's also like a World Championship rugby, like the South Africa was playing like Australia or something like in England, and I'm like, I'd rather go watch rugby than watch these soccer idiots out here acting like a bunch of pansies. When they get knocked down, I don't know, but they get they do they down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what else did you you've been to Europe now multiple times with the Minnesota Vikings. What else did you experience or learn this time about England or Europe and beyond.
Speaker 6: Okay, so my quick assessment. Unfortunately, we did not get to spend a ton of time in Dublin. Dublin is an awesome city, you know. We we landed on Friday, and then it was like work immediately, and then I met up with all the Twinsies live people on Saturday, and then game Sunday.
Speaker 4: We flew out Monday.
Speaker 3: By the way, speaking of speaking of badasses, you met Patty the Battie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now that's macho that can destroy people.
Speaker 4: So what was that like? So that was really that was really cool.
Speaker 6: So so I hosted this EA Sports Madden twenty six Challenges what they called it, and there's a whole bunch of like there's like what four streamers like big time I'm talking big time guys like millions and millions of followers. My kids obviously knew who they were. I didn't really know who they were until I had to research them. Uh, Patty Pimblet, Patty the Battie, and then Bundy Alie, who's a who's a professional rugby player, as well.
Speaker 4: He was there.
Speaker 6: He's he's a badass too. And then Kyle Rudolph and John Ran helped kind of do the assisting. They were the color commentators. I was the host, and it was really really fun. It was like ninety minute live stream, which was kind of, you know, kind of crazy because we were live the whole time. But the funny thing is like like a lot of like a lot of athletes that are probably outside of maybe football and NBA, like you, if you're around NBA guys, you're obviously like, wow, you are six', ten hard to. Miss you're obviously very. Athletic patty The batty looked like just a dude off the. Street that's so. Scary that's the crazy thing about THESE ufc.
Speaker 4: Guys that's.
Speaker 3: Why, yeah the photo where you're standing next to, him it's if you had to guess which one of these guys is an unstoppable, force it's you by a.
Speaker 4: Mile.
Speaker 6: Yeah And i'm, LIKE i don't want to touch this, guy like he will just like twist me in a pretzel and break my. Arm and some, dude some dude that was, THERE i don't know who he was off, camera wanted to get leg kicked By.
Speaker 4: Patty so he did What? Yeah, yeah how'd that?
Speaker 7: Go not?
Speaker 4: Good not? GOOD i mean the guy was Surprised.
Speaker 3: Patty even did that just in case the, guy you, know flips and sues him or gets pissed off or how do you how do you just kick a guy as hard as you?
Speaker 9: Can he kicked them right in the meat of the, Thigh SO i think as hard as he could too, well or do you think you're half asked? IT i think he kind of left a. Little he would have, to he would have. To i'm sure he gets that all the time. Though, YEAH i, mean guys are.
Speaker 6: Weird the guys who are LIKE, I i've gotten put in a chokehold before BY.
Speaker 4: Ufc guy just didn't know what it feels then What i'm asking for a? Friend Lake.
Speaker 6: Elmo, SO i would say that the people Of, dublin it's just so much different than the vibe Of. London london is very much metropolitan and It's New York city and people have their head down and they're chugging and they're going from point to POINT. B or you run into tourists that are just like they have their head up and they're looking around right it's not a super friendly.
Speaker 4: City dublin is the.
Speaker 6: Opposite Like dublin was like everybody was very. FRIENDLY i MEAN i saw no hold on. ZACHO i saw like in the two in the afternoon walking down the, street three dudes arm in arm like singing, songs just walking down the, street.
Speaker 1: Just zero point. Nine well that's the.
Speaker 6: THING i don't know if they're just always buzzed up or if that's just the the energy of the of the city. Both AND i did see this In dublin a few. TIMES i, mean The european culture is. Different men freely kiss on the lips as friends boo. Yeah AND i was, like, wow, OKAY i guess you don't see that in The. States you, know there was a birthday party and these guys like were congratulating the birthday guy and he was like dapping guys up and kissing his buddies on the.
Speaker 4: Mouth thank. You wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, YEAH pa loved.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah tommy's moving texted us all top of the morning to you one way ticket. Yep Vikings.
Speaker 3: News when we come, back we can ask more about the trip To england And dublin and how that went from A vikings, perspective What ben thinks about.
Speaker 4: The upcoming bye weekend and The.
Speaker 3: Eagles after, that we'll run back OUR koc press conference around. Eight we'll Have Tom pellasaro around, eight twenty headlines, later lots to get. To between now and, now We've Ben lebrun the rest of The Power Day Morning.
Speaker 4: Show i'm a.
Speaker 5: Fan, well here's a slightly funnier. Vibe get ready to laugh your face off with the just a couple of. Pickpockets it's The Petty Theft tour with meat sauce and the Common.
Speaker 4: MAN i hot.
Speaker 5: It they're set to take over Max is on The green And spicer On october. Eleventh you can grab your tickets to day event bright dot com or be a part of the heist right now by being collar and?
Speaker 4: Number what do you want to Take? Max which? Caller, oh he's still he's laughing and. Stuff we'll go with.
Speaker 1: Collar what are you talking about with?
Speaker 5: Collar what collar numbers should we take for the meat? Sauce and, oh for the meat, SAUCE i don't know for six? Six, uh coller number six, one fifty, three twenty.
Speaker 4: SIX a pair of tickets to start the. Clock there's number. One there's no. Collar. Two okay you, too call back four or?
Speaker 3: Five we got, six got six. Calls it took, ABOUT i don't, know ten seconds or. So good for, you, guys Banks. Hogs thanks for being, Fan thanks for Being. Nicema you're. Welcome corey hates.
Speaker 4: Me that's not. True yes you.
Speaker 1: Do he's made a career out of making fun of.
Speaker 4: You he loves.
Speaker 1: You, yeah it's LIKE i appreciate you like a fisherman hating the. Fish.
Speaker 3: YEAH i love catching a fish and then taking pictures of it and showing to everybody how MUCH i caught.
Speaker 1: It you know that pimp loves this whole.
Speaker 4: Worse yeah you? Know, yeah, wow this got.
Speaker 3: Weird, yeah you're my trophy.
Speaker 4: Fish that's what you.
Speaker 3: Are you must have a Huge you must fish with, time but you love it. TACKED i must fish with a cruise a cruise ship Because i'm so. Large WOULDN'T i just need a stronger that's a good fishing Polar, NO i don't, know. Man how do you fish off the top of the overboard for the LOVE i? Got how about like a barge with a bar? Barge, yeah, yeah like elder?
Speaker 4: Barge is that a did me sing the theme? Song To Short.
Speaker 2: Circuit, yeah but he also saying somebody's watching, me? Right is that that Was?
Speaker 3: ROCKWELL i don't Know rhythm of The Night?
Speaker 4: Night and again Who's johnny as? Well? Though From Short?
Speaker 2: Circuit, yeah he's saying that that's a Great so is that movie any?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: No, No? Johnny how many loves that? Movie of course he?
Speaker 10: Does, ben, yes of course he is on The Power trip presented By Ben.
Speaker 4: Ben Ben Ben Ben So kevin, O'Connell who we'll play back THE koc press conference in the next.
Speaker 3: Segment a couple of days ago mentioned something, like uh that he hinted that McCarthy was never really ever in conversation to start In england because they wanted a full week of practice whenever he comes, back full, week not just, hey he's going to be ready By. Sunday he needs the full week with the first team.
Speaker 4: All that kind of. Garbage so it sounds like that wasn't a thing that was going to happen In england. Anyway but now we have the, bye.
Speaker 3: And he mentioned they're going to maximize this Extra monday to try to get all the players that have been, missing Like Aaron jones Or Blake cashman or whoever AND jj McCarthy up and, running so if they are available for a full week of, practice they can go Against. Philadelphia do you believe, that, uh THE jj McCarthy could potentially start against The eagles a week From.
Speaker 6: Sunday, yes, YEAH i am of the belief that he's going to be damned near one hundred percent by the time they get into, it even just the week of. Prep so, yeah he'll take this week, obviously And i'm sure he's doing double days for rehab because that's kind of what happens during the bye. Week and, fortunately if you're injured during the bye, week it's not a fun week because all you do is just you spend your whole, time your whole day in the training room and it is amazing how much about how much your body can heal doing you, know a double dose of rehab and all that other. Stuff SO i expect when they get back On monday and they probably have a truncated, practice that he'll be the starter and he'll be out there and he'll take all the starting reps and then, HOPEFULLY i mean we'll Have Donovan jackson, There brian. O'Neil hopefully we'll be back because he'll be doing double days with THAT mcl and then you, KNOW i think the wild card obviously is Is Ryan.
Speaker 4: Kelly but If Blake brandel can play.
Speaker 6: As well as the other, day you, know it might not be that big of a drop, off and we're going to, have you, know a starting five that we feel really comfortable.
Speaker 3: With All, right here's a really tough, question And zachie might want to take your headphones off and not listen to this just in. Case let's say he starts against The, EAGLES jj goes back in there in over the two or three, games whether It's, philly The, chargers whoever they. Have after The, chargers let's just say it's going south. Again if they make the switch and go back To. Wentz what does this mean that the first time didn't look, great then he got, hurt second time doesn't look great and he gets pulled and they go back To. Wents what does that mean moving?
Speaker 4: FORWARD?
Speaker 3: Jj, like is this almost make a? Breaker how do you look at this next wave of.
Speaker 6: Men you're saying that they do do, That so that's not that's not even a negotiation of.
Speaker 3: Them he's saying in three, weeks it's so bad that they go back To. Wentz what does that? Mean it's not. Good it's not good at. ALL i, mean obviously he's not going to be happy about. It BUT i DON'T i don't even know if it's, fair you, KNOW i don't know if it's a fair. Assessment it's got to be, epically epically. Bad but at this at the same, time if you're because we're what three and two right, now then let's just say you'd lose for the four games in a row or something and you're three and, Six, well what's the difference of going back To?
Speaker 4: Carson wentz, Agreed, so you, know playing him the rest of the. WAY i think he needs to play the rest of the.
Speaker 6: WAY i think it no matter what it looks, like it could be epically.
Speaker 4: Bad but you need to know there you, Go. Zachary ben wants him to play the rest of the.
Speaker 5: YEAR jj, McCarthy, oh, goody guard to what was the conversation it was all?
Speaker 3: ABOUT, JJ i just want you to have your. Heartbroken ben wants him to play the rest of the, way no matter. What, okay Good, ben Good, Ben, Ben Thanks, dad don't do. That Cash cashman is one of those guys THAT i think a lot of people forget that how much of an impact he's going to make he comes. Back it sounds Like andrew Van ginkel might not be. Close we'll see if that's the case or. Not but, man Getting cashman back would be.
Speaker 6: Gigantic, YEAH i think, that you, know having having him back with the green, DOT i THINK i think you forget how well rounded he, is how athletic he. IS i think he is just a little bit better player in space and past coverage than what we've. Got and not to say That Eric wilson doesn't make this. Play he just he's a play, Maker and SOMETIMES i think that you forget that in the in a bunch of plays between the plays that he's. Making so let's, say like play one he makes a, play and then play twenty he makes a, play but everything in between is, like is it as good as Cash?
Speaker 4: MAN i, DON'T i don't.
Speaker 6: KNOW i.
Speaker 4: DON'T i don't. Think.
Speaker 6: SO i think cash just gives you a little bit more AND i think it Allows ip to be a little bit more of himself as, well and he can play his natural.
Speaker 4: Position So i'm excited to see him.
Speaker 6: Back i'm excited to see sort of this Tap madian double on the, field and hopefully that hamstring is good to, go and then you, know the OTHER x factor is as much AS i think it's been nice to See Dallas turner get a little bit more run and show his, versatility the pure playmaking ability Of Van ginkel is just is better right. Now so hopefully we get everything figured out with his neck and he's back out, there and, MAN i, mean what a difference this team will will be and look like if the full compliment is back and our full team is.
Speaker 4: Back and everybody's. Healthy So i'm excited for.
Speaker 6: THAT i, mean That's i'm optimistic that everybody's gonna be, healthy everybody's gonna be, back and, again HOPEFULLY jj learn some things that he needs to do.
Speaker 4: Better and it doesn't look like the first couple of.
Speaker 3: Weeks, ben do you think they will trade for an interior offensive lineman like a.
Speaker 4: Center it's, Possible it's. POSSIBLE i.
Speaker 6: DON'T i, mean, AGAIN i Think blake played, really really well and if he is going to be the, starter let's just say that he's a starter for the rest of the, season then, yes you need to have a.
Speaker 3: Plan.
Speaker 6: Now they may obviously they have a plan that maybe we just don't we're not aware. Of does that involve bringing somebody In it's, possible but it seems like it's pretty slim pickens out, there not just from, us but there are a lot of teams kind of looking frof into linemen these, days and that just doesn't seem like you're moving the needle with some of these.
Speaker 3: Additions so Is jurgens expected to be back after the bye?
Speaker 4: THAT i don't know, THAT i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i THINK i Think koc said in his press conference that he is expected to. Practice, OKAY i don't know if he'll be, back but he's he'll be back at least.
Speaker 4: Practicing, Yeah, well what are they gonna do With? Addison is this a is this a good?
Speaker 3: Question something to watch maybe even in the, offseason just sure what or not they find a way to move on from him or the on field worth more than the off the.
Speaker 6: Field, listen, Man, unfortunately and we've seen this time and time again that sometimes guy's personalities off the field take away from what they do on the. Field And i'm talking. Financially if If addison wants to maximize his contract, situation whether it's WITH, us or is somebody?
Speaker 4: Else unfortunately he, is he's.
Speaker 6: Not he has not done a very good job of marketing himself as a guy that's going to be reliable if he if he if he wants to be like a true number, one if that's what he wants to, be and that's what his agents are going to like push. FOR i GUESS i think it's a hard sell based on his history off the, field and it's, unfortunate but that's but that's the. Reality AND i think for for all of us as, fans you, know while he's on this, team it is like he has a lot to, prove.
Speaker 4: And it's the hard.
Speaker 6: Thing is like proving that you're maturing is gonna and you're building, trust it's gonna take a lot of. Time like it's gonna take a lot of a lot of time where you're not getting the credit for for that.
Speaker 4: Maturity you.
Speaker 6: Know it's not one of those things where you're gonna be out in the open and people are, like, wow look.
Speaker 4: At, him he's just so. Mature.
Speaker 6: Now maturity looks like we just don't hear your name in the media, Ever like we don't hear you getting disciplined, ever you, know and that's going to be a long, process and let's hope that he can do. It but you, KNOW i was asked this, question you, know earlier in the, week AND i think it's fair to feel like there's not a lot of trust there from from the fan base and probably from people in an, Organization like if you always have to sort of babysit this guy not it's not what top tier playmakers should.
Speaker 2: Be and then in the CURRENT, nfl then impossible question for you to. Answer AND i don't mean to put you in a bad spot because you're not questioning anything from, anybody but was there any other way we could have handled?
Speaker 1: This like.
Speaker 2: You want to discipline, him but he's a great player and you want him on the. FIELD i guess my question, is and this is a terrible way to say, it BUT i hope you get my. Point how do you discipline that? Guy how do you teach him a? Lesson how do you finally get through his head that this is the kind of thing that we need you not to. Do you have a lot of time when you're not playing. Football you have a lot of time when you're not In. London you have a lot of time when you don't have to live by these. Rules can you just live by these rules on these?
Speaker 4: Days?
Speaker 6: YEAH i mean the thing is like having been, there it's not. Hard you, know there is a lot of these guys don't. REALIZE i think they don't have the perspective to step outside of, that outside of, it and, like really look at what it takes to be an adult outside to being a professional. Athlete is way harder to be a professional adult and make it than it is a professional. Athlete we get everything taken care of for. Us you're given your schedule literally multiple times a, day multiple times for the, month for the. SEASON i mean that is the benefit about playing a professional in a professional, Sport like your life is taken care of for, You like everything is done for. You all you gotta do is JUST i don't show up on, Time like just don't be a. Turd AND i don't know why that's so. Difficult sometimes you know it's. Not AND i know that you've got money and you've got, freedom and you you, know you're. Young And i'm not saying that we're not allowed to make, mistakes but making mistakes over and over, again that seems to be an issue for some of these guys And i'm not just you, know talking about, him but there's a lot of guys like. This and so to answer your, question, no there's no. You you have to treat everybody the. Same you have, to like there's an expectation of, behavior whether you're the number one guy in the roster or the fifty third guy in the.
Speaker 4: Roster AND i get.
Speaker 6: IT i get there's a double standard, sometimes like sometimes you come you come down harder on player number fifty two for making a mistake because you want to send a. MESSAGE i get all, that but you want to try to minimize the number of times you do that because you don't want to create this like hierarchy of, like, well these guys are, Untouchable like, no, Dude if you, want if you want the expectations to be across the board and you want true leadership at the, top then you have to discipline these guys all the. Same AND i don't know IF i think they handled it the right. Way you, know you have to show him that you're hurting the team by your own personal individual, behavior you.
Speaker 2: Know AND i know we got to go break AND i don't want to strech this too, long BUT i want to make one more, point because if we're going to talk about this kind of, STUFF i want to talk about highlighting somebody else as. Well you AND i were standing there after the game talking To Justin. Jefferson not for one moment in my mind did it cross my mind to have you or and probably saying for, you ask, him how are you going to deal With Jordan. MADISON i understand why the reporters, did BUT i hate that that's his, job you know WHAT i mean that it seems like people expect that to be his. Job BUT i also think, THAT i, Mean jordan should just look to his left and Here's Justin, jefferson one of the best players in the, league who does everything right as far as you, know and if he's, not he's not advertising.
Speaker 1: It to the.
Speaker 4: World, yeah we wouldn't, know, Right.
Speaker 1: Look at what this guy's doing and look what he. Has you know that you don't right? Now don't you want to be that? Guy?
Speaker 2: YEAH i just it's BECAUSE i, Mean justin's sitting there talking to. Us he didn't have to do. That the game just ended. It in, fact when you asked him to, TALK i expected him to say, No, right they don't have to do that for. Us, no he's one of the biggest stars in the, league and he's standard right there beside, You, jordan look at, Him look what he's. Doing look the chains around his, neck which my, GOD.
Speaker 4: I. KNOW I i'm totally with.
Speaker 6: You and the thing is, like in this modern day of THE, nfl there's there is exponentially more positive influences than it was like WHEN i played and even before. That and you don't have to look very. Far and then this particular, case you look one locker over and here's a guy that's at the top of THE nfl that is a true pro and he's doing everything the right way.
Speaker 4: And still having.
Speaker 6: Fun and that's something like you don't have to go home and go sit in front of Your xbox or PlayStation and be a hermit just to stay out of. Trouble, No, like you can still be a regular guy and still do like fun things in your life and enjoy the football life and not get in.
Speaker 3: Trouble, yeah please don't. Hermit shame, though that's. Offensiveness, YEAH i don't do. That please don't crap on that lifts to be.
Speaker 6: An avid endorsement and that's what he loves. Doing then by all means do. It BUT i, mean look At Jonathan. GRENARD i, mean here's a guy that's one of the best on our, team one of the best edge rushers in the. League he's got a great, family he seems like a great fan only guide does everything.
Speaker 4: Right is still out there having. Fun you.
Speaker 6: Know it's like you can have it both, ways and SO i just hope he figures it.
Speaker 4: Out we talked to koc.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we'll play back that press conference that we had with him exclusively after this power trom morning.
Speaker 4: Too on The fan