Speaker 1: Cafe and welcome some great shows to target Field this year. Tim McGraw will be there at August twenty third and My Chemical Romance on August twenty fourth. Get complete details and all of our upcoming shows in the Concert bitcha Cafe in dot com Yward Calendar.
Speaker 2: Boldie, were you surprised that walstep was not playing goalie last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been awesome for us. I mean, you saw what he did and in the first round, you know it's you're not going to have your best every night. Feel those things. I think they went posting in at least four times, So I mean it's not on him. We didn't play well enough in front of him, but no one the person he is in the competitor is you know, if he happens to get the chance to get back in the Netties, he's gonna you know, he's he's going to do his best to fight and compete and give us a chance.
Speaker 2: So that's the question. Who will be in goal when we play on Saturday right here on the Fame.
Speaker 4: How good does that sound? Quality?
Speaker 5: Man? Whoever recorded that we ever captured that must have been handsome, very handsome.
Speaker 2: Does that seem like yesterday to you, even though it was still today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like it was eight hours ago. Yeah, that's a big question.
Speaker 2: Who's going to be in the goal?
Speaker 4: Yep? Yeah, Paul Newman he died, Polly damn it.
Speaker 2: Guess is not going to be him? Then?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Take that guy off the list?
Speaker 4: Should I see The Color of Money? Is that good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean if you can't, then you need to get Drys checked.
Speaker 6: No, I mean I got Lacey the movie.
Speaker 4: Probably never heard of it.
Speaker 6: It's a good movie, isn't it about hustling and gambling? And it's about hustler, party pool and gambling. Man, Yeah, I might as well see it. You get better to do. No, that's a good point. Although The Boys is tonight, and that's not like a euphemism.
Speaker 4: The show on Amazon.
Speaker 2: It's going to the big screen.
Speaker 4: That's what I saw. I saw that. Yeah, the finale is going to be in theater. That's right.
Speaker 2: The series finale of the Boys is going to the big screen. The final episode of the Prime video superhero series will be available to watch in theaters across the US and Canada later this month in immersive forty X cinema technology.
Speaker 4: Don't know what that means. What's for d zacho.
Speaker 2: Let's see forty X movie theaters seats with action on the screen simulates weather conditions in the theater.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys have seen much of the show The Boys. I don't want to know what would be drizzled on me if I go to a for D theater A lot of breast milk.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely going to be there.
Speaker 5: Your popcord, man, you're gonna watch it like the guy in Clock Records.
Speaker 2: My eyeballs wired open.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, I know if I like that. Homelander's got to go down here. It's got to be the end of Homelander.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the the the website for this forty X Corp.
Speaker 4: Go on. This is the headline is the theater comes to life? Okay, I mean zech, I don't want to know what they're going to do.
Speaker 2: Forty X is what Saus's shirt size was?
Speaker 4: What is it now? It's just so it's not that b forty X. At one point, probably where I was headed. Oh yeah, preschool was rough for you.
Speaker 7: Oh I will see you at large mm hmm be a large baby boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wasn't that large?
Speaker 6: Forty X is also how you tried to count to five when you were in pre school.
Speaker 4: You guys are on it today. Did you miss me yesterday? Immensely terribly? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: I watch I didn't know what to do. I talked serious for you. I don't have anybody to make fun of. We started making fun of Marney. Yeah, why did you have to watch basketball?
Speaker 2: Because it was just he and I for the first hour and a half, and I knew he had to somebody talked to about it.
Speaker 4: A basketball takes.
Speaker 2: I had all kinds of basketball.
Speaker 4: It hurt. He talked about how good Wendy was. Watched him.
Speaker 2: I was impressed by how Tally is something.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of gold. That's a bit if you do everything, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: I'll spend two hours on at the TV. He's taller than everybody else a bit.
Speaker 4: Get an eight ft wingspan? Man, Yeah, what a freak.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's a lot of feet Yeah, yeah it is. It's uh, it's incredible, I think. And he's got to stay healthy. But he really has a chance, and he was. He was bad in Game one, like offensively, he was terrible. All of eight from three, only made five shots from the floor, like he'll be better throughout this series. But he's got a chance to go on and be one of the one of the premier players of all times, of all time.
Speaker 4: So I had my dad again his turning to eighty on a Monday. So he's seen it all, done it all right.
Speaker 6: He lived through all of them, Bill Russell, George Mike and all magic Magic Jordan, And I said, I asked him the same question. I go, if you had to guess right now and be right, where Wemby ends up all time? Yeah, would you say top ten all time, top twenty five all time or top one hundred all time, like you have to be right?
Speaker 4: And he went straight a top ten Yeah.
Speaker 8: And I think it it's he's got a chance to be that. I mean, one is crazy to say. Obviously there's championships that's got to come along with it, and he's so big that the risk of injury is obviously higher, but it's uh, it's there's just nobody who's ever looked like him out on the court, So yeah, it's ridiculous. And to do it from the way he does it too, like pulling up in transition coming off of pin down screens like it's it's ridiculous, it's mind boggling to like the basketball brain.
Speaker 6: All right, So now you're just dealing Hawks takes because he talked about pin down screens yesterday.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, and I mean, it's like.
Speaker 4: You were saying, what was it?
Speaker 6: What was that other phrase you were using Chris yesterday that the Parker's going to steal big knobs?
Speaker 4: Exactly. Wow, his ability to just twist them just big knob the only one you know women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well there's a guy who should be called Champagne, but it's not Enny. Why do they call him?
Speaker 4: That is?
Speaker 2: David spelled Champagne.
Speaker 4: Did you see ads post game presser too? He's hawk.
Speaker 8: He was like, he sets up the laws line number thirty. Uh Shampahampa Champa guiney.
Speaker 5: He had no idea who he was. How about when he talked about Mike Conley and he just goes, I can't believe he does his old age.
Speaker 8: He kept saying it just keeps it so real, just says what's out his mind?
Speaker 4: It's fantastic. Nine and a half point dogs tonight. I don't understand that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nine and a half points I like the Wolves plus nine and a half.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 8: I think I think they look at it, you know, Vegas that is, and they say, well, san Antonio can't play this bad again. So, uh, it's going to be it's going to be interesting. And I think that first quarter is so important because we saw the Wolves come out and really jump on him in the first quarter, and I think they had a one or two or three point le there in the first quarter. So I think it's super important on the road to do that again. And hopefully we get an even healthier version of Anthony Edwards, because he was great, but he wasn't you know, he wasn't going to go explode and finish at the rim. He was a little floater and kick outs to the outside. So hopefully he's even more healthy. All right, Yes, do the news.
Speaker 5: Large Cafe News with Chris Hockey, presented by You got.
Speaker 2: That right to Saint Paul. Saints will be back on the twelfth of May to play a little baseball at chs Field. You love chs Field. I love chs Field. Get your tickets at Saints baseball dot com. Let's see some baseball.
Speaker 4: Go Saints Go.
Speaker 2: So many great activities to do, not just baseball, by the way, all kinds of things happening this summer, so check them out. Here's my top stories in the news. A Minneapolis riverfront is getting a sixty million dollar makeover. The project will replace obsolete industrial land near Saint Anthony Falls. After nearly ten years of planning in public engagement, the project is two thirds funded. Construction is expected to take at least two years. It will include educational signage telling the American Indian side of the Minneapolis story. They're going to be fixing up that area of the Twin Cities beautiful area. The sure, I like it all right, really really cute, let's do it. I think they should put a an amusement park.
Speaker 4: Down there, yeah, with water slide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe a casino.
Speaker 6: And uh, why aren't we the mini golf capital of the world. Now you could say, well, six months.
Speaker 4: Out of the year you couldn't many. Well, then let's have one of those indoor outdoor bitch.
Speaker 2: We have like five of them.
Speaker 6: But there's like, you know, a giant complex and there's like six courses indoors, six courses outdoors, and a half of the year we just play indoors. Yeah, you know, there's going to be the mini golf capital.
Speaker 4: Of the world. There's a lot of those in this state.
Speaker 5: Let's let's more shah the pottery, the pottery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never been to one of them.
Speaker 2: You fun, fun, fun, super fun, cocktailtail food, golfing.
Speaker 4: Mini golf is sweet.
Speaker 6: We should all go mini golfing and then more importantly gamble on who wins.
Speaker 4: Well, we did the one time and we won a good amount of money from hawk. I'm in.
Speaker 2: I will say it again. Don't do a golf tournament a mini golf, turn mini golf, correct, because golf tournaments take.
Speaker 6: To all Parker much like you have to have your own Yes, what do you do when you go mini golf and you can't just use a mini golf You know a putter from a.
Speaker 4: I was actually ring that out.
Speaker 8: Is that to try hard to bring your own putter to you have to.
Speaker 4: To bring your own? Yeah, for sure, Right, it doesn't make any sense for him to share.
Speaker 5: Right you pull up with a lamb normal, Yeah, you publish Scottie Cameron, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 4: If like you're a regular size height wise not wait wise relaxed.
Speaker 6: So if a normal person golf, you should not show up with your own. But what if you're a then maybe I still don't think.
Speaker 8: I still don't think I would ever pull up if somebody's like, hey, let's go mini golf in, and I'd take the butter out of my bag and put I look at that person.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, what is going on here? I'd leave.
Speaker 2: Like having your own pull stick, you start screwing.
Speaker 4: Together, having your own bowling ball.
Speaker 5: This guy takes me, although Smindium does have his own my own bowling ball too. Well, you were going to be a pro.
Speaker 2: I still might be him, still might be.
Speaker 4: It's not over yet now.
Speaker 8: I still think the bowling ball makes a little bit more sense than thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't stick my fingers in somebody else's hole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the first time you said that, that's the name of your book.
Speaker 2: But I didn't. I did didn't do a good job naming my book.
Speaker 4: M hmmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Two hikers have been injured at Yellowstone National Park after being attacked by a bear because they did not have.
Speaker 6: Bear should have worn the old bear bells. The only cost a dollar or two.
Speaker 2: Right there, laugh all you want right there near Old Faithful Park official said Tuesday they were closing some areas near the Popular Guys Are after a Monday's attack by one or more bears. The identities of the hikers and the extent of their injuries is unknown. Officials say it's the first bear attack of Yellowstone this year. There'll be more.
Speaker 6: Well, who's laughing now? You guys made fun of me because I wore bear bells? And did I get attacked when I went on that hike in Montana? And I what?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: You did, like fourteen years ago? You did not? No, I did not know. Did these people have bear bells on?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 4: Probably not? Were they attacked by bears? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, absolutely so? Yeah, now what if they did? And now the bears see it as like the dinner bell?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Good point.
Speaker 6: Well, let's be honest you how many times I've been outdoors in the last fourteen years? Twice exactly? And nowhere near bear? Sorry, Zach, oh, nowhere near.
Speaker 8: What do they say about the difference between the brown and black bear?
Speaker 4: Like, aren't you supposed to fight one and the other one? You're supposed to like, brown lie down, black fight back. I think that's what it is for the bears. Yeah, and it's white, good night. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But if you pulled up and there was a black bear, would you actually fight back if he like came in front of you in the trail, would you have the instinct in your brain to be like.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, like pass by you, Zach, oh, Like that's disgusting, there's no spare. I felt I would be so scared.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't be able to trigger my mind that I'm supposed to fight this black bear on a trail.
Speaker 6: I do like when you see the videos on social media, people trying to show them away, they always see like get there. You always have add accents and they yelled the words like they don't know what retail, the country you're from, and they don't know that they're bears.
Speaker 4: It's very tim peel.
Speaker 6: You could speak with a British accent. They don't know what you sound like.
Speaker 2: Plus you could be saying come here.
Speaker 4: They don't know where the word is. Yeah, you can yell anything, eat.
Speaker 9: Me, get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: They don't understand words.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 6: Plus one, like everything's making a lot of noise. I wish I could shut that thing up by eating it. Gosh, silence that stupid thing.
Speaker 2: If he didn't smell like he smells, I'd eat him. I'm going back for the hunchback I saw over there.
Speaker 4: Yeahs laid down. Yeah, he's watching the bare belts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were like a dollar or two and worthy only ones.
Speaker 2: If I ever see them, I will definitely buy them.
Speaker 5: As I've asked you before, but I don't retain information. Yeah, you know, did you propose to your wife? And bear bells?
Speaker 6: I don't think technically the bells were ringing, but I'm sure I technically had them on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, again, it's not like you wear a belt and it's bells all the way around.
Speaker 4: It's not a shame belt.
Speaker 6: It's only like two bells or something, and you put it like essentially attached it to your pocket. So it's just like it just makes a little bit of noise so you don't surprise bears. And again, it was about a two mile walk each way. What oh yeah, give or take super easy hike though, listen very flat.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see a bear and when I'm in the woods fair, but I am much more afraid of seeing a snake. Sure by a mile and eighth.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, because the snake could just like they always appear yeah and just yeah, yeah, and then you're in the middle of nowhere, and if it's a venomous steak, it's like.
Speaker 6: It's over a comeback, is though, if you're walking a trail, like let's say you're a mile away from from wherever you started, so you're a mile into the woods, if you get surprised by a snake but it doesn't immediately attack you, I would take that ten times out of ten over accidentally running into a bear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true. It's not even close. And I hate snakes.
Speaker 2: I hate them.
Speaker 4: But the snake is probably going to run away. You're probably going.
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 6: Well well played. You are correct, they would not run away. Thank you for call done. Thank you alike. Can you explain how snakes slither? No, we didn't say make the sound. You said explain how their body functions?
Speaker 4: Well, their hips?
Speaker 2: Were you communicating with the hip type of bees?
Speaker 6: Just now?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: So you just corrected me and said that snakes don't have feet, but you just said their hips shift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how they slither. Their hips don't lie like Shakira.
Speaker 6: Yeahs shift yeah, say that five times fast.
Speaker 4: E Data Love this podcast.
Speaker 6: He probably well anyway, Yeah, Parker, I don't do that that path where I where I walked and propose to her very high traffic right, which is another reason bears don't go there, because there's where was a bunch of noise in Montana. We were the only ones that were wearing bears. Well, I google the only ones.
Speaker 8: I never really heard of them, so I googled it and it said they are generally considered ineffective for preventing bear encounters.
Speaker 4: That's not what the lady at the counter said. She said, you might want these.
Speaker 6: They're only a dollar or two, and that's probably worth it if some lady it was like two dollars.
Speaker 8: Just some local was like, yeah, you're probably gonna want these for a block. Yeah, yeah, why not. I don't blame you.
Speaker 4: And finally thought it was preposterous to wear bear bells. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It just seems like it's calling them over. New research says the gender friendship gap is driven by white men.
Speaker 4: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: The study, published in uh sex Roles, which is my favorite type of breakfast food, Thank you, ask participants to think about their best friend and report on how close they felt to that person. On a scale of zero to ten.
Speaker 4: Zero.
Speaker 2: Initial comparisons showed that women reported feeling closer to their best friends than men.
Speaker 4: Of course, well yeah.
Speaker 2: A closer look found the largest gap appeared among white dudes hi, where white men reported noticeably lower closeness than white women. The study focused on young adults eighteen to twenty one. I don't feel close to any person.
Speaker 6: No, I was going to say, eighteen to twenty one, that's when everybody has a billion friends. Wait till they get older. Yeah, zero friends. And again, how close do you do your closest friends?
Speaker 4: Zero to ten? Zero?
Speaker 6: Yeah zero, Parker, You're still young, you have friends still.
Speaker 4: You just went to Vegas. Think about this. How many people were at that bachelor party in Vegas? Thirteen? Yeah? Whoever is the last one in that group to get married?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: How many people are single out of that thirteen? I would all mark like four four or so whoever's last. Watch the enthusiasm or lack thereof for the bachelor party when that person gets married. Sure, because everybody else is going to be like, we're too old, We've done this right. So whoever's last is going to have the worst bachelor.
Speaker 4: Party of the group. And it's not even going to be close.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, sir, I'm even getting the not fatigue. But like for my bachelor party, we're moving some things around and I'm like, do we really need to have it?
Speaker 4: Like we've had his? We got a couple other ones, you know, we got a bunch of weddings this summer. We even stay in touch. Yeah, is it work? This money to do it? And we were going to do it with the weekend of the three M Open.
Speaker 8: Now Scotty Scheffler's playing in it, so it's like, I want to go watch that, but pull your hands up.
Speaker 5: I have a question I have for you. You probably have the answer, Okay, I hope. So this isn't a shot at the three M Open. Why is Scotty Scheffler playing it? It's just a great question. I've been trying to I've been trying to solve that as well. I've been asking a lot of people seeing what's going on. I have no idea why he's playing in it, because it makes no sense. He's number one player in the world, he's the X points or whatever. Yeah, why is he coming to especially when it's right after the British Open that he might win.
Speaker 4: And then you got to fly to blame. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with flying to Blaine.
Speaker 6: That's fair, but you're gonna fly from Maybe he has no close friends and just wants to golf. Because he asked this, he was asked the same question and answered zero.
Speaker 4: Maybe he has no friends on.
Speaker 2: To her, completely sick of his family.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's got a couple of like young young kids.
Speaker 4: Get out of there. Yeah, golf in time. Then he just get out of prison. Yeah, good point. Yeah, he his life. Yeah, maybe he'll go to Blaine County jail. Blaine's out of county, sorry county. Yeah, thanks blank, Noka County lines. Though, troubles are behind you.
Speaker 6: Right on saw zero to ten your closest male friend. How close am I to them today as of right now?
Speaker 4: Nine?
Speaker 8: That's badass, that's pretty good. I'm happy for you.
Speaker 2: Does this person know that they are your best friend?
Speaker 6: But they also say that talk? What about or yeah? Or so you're nines with all of them? I'm pretty Yeah. Yeah, when was the last time you guys spend time outside of work?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I hope for your sake, I really do. I mean, I hope I'm not your best friend, not because I don't want to be your best friend, but just because that's I haven't seen you outside this building but one time in the last seven years exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, you'll see me on Monday at Papa's event. That's true, I'll be there.
Speaker 6: But that's a great point. That's it basically sums up that survey or that poll. The person you claim you might be the closest to you have zero desire to spend time with outside of work, and that's your closest friend.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know why I'm his closest friend because I would never ask him to spend time with me.
Speaker 4: Exactly. He knows. Yeah, you know, I think, kid, Yeah, it's oh, dare you ask me to spend time with you? But I this is gonna get dark.
Speaker 5: I blame my closest friends off people who are there when it got real bad. It never turned on me, and that would be crisl Hawk and probably seen there.
Speaker 4: I didn't turn on you. You profited off of it.
Speaker 2: Definitely did them For a while.
Speaker 6: None of us wanted to work here. It was rough on all of us. I've apologized. All we'll do sports after this. This is the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 4: On the fan.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Brandon Malisky K Fan Welcome some great shows to Treasure Island in the next year, including Gabriel I Glacias on July thirty first, Joe Bonamasa on August fifteen, YEP, and Snoop Dog on September fifth. All the details at Cafe dot com cure calendar.
Speaker 2: Bottomasa is the best man dude. He does a version of Just Got Paid by Zeezy Top that is just fantast great song, just a great guitar player and probably well I shouldn't say that, but he might have Kenny Ronoff on drums when he's here too, which is just an all star band.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see that show if you like watching people rock out with their acts.
Speaker 4: Can I ask a dumb question?
Speaker 2: Huk, Yeah, you're good at it.
Speaker 4: He's just like a guitar virtuoso, right, that is correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a bluesy kind of way, though he's not like that kind of thing. He's like he does cool things that you're.
Speaker 4: Like, Wow, what's your favorite song by him?
Speaker 2: I like his version of I Just Got Paid? And he also sings a song called Parker Likes Dim Tangs.
Speaker 4: Oh, Wo Tang Tangs and things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the it's the album. It's the B side, Sweet.
Speaker 4: Couple of bottom mossa facts. One.
Speaker 1: He started his career age twelve when he opened for BB King and then he has a nineteen seventy two fender how do you say it?
Speaker 4: Stratocaster? Yet he called Rosie? Oh how is Rosie? He's alive? Did you listen yesterday? Cord?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did not get ripped everything? Okay, just a little?
Speaker 4: Is he back?
Speaker 6: I think it's you know, it's getting the water warm. You know, it'll it'll ramp up as the weekos on.
Speaker 4: He'll get savage today. Yeah, why because what else are they gonna do? It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 5: The Minnesota whild lost last night, and they lost five two to the Abs, who are six and zero in the playoffs. The Avs scored first, but the Wild responded quickly, with Caprice Off tying it up. But then the Avs scored the seconds later. Yeah, the Avs scored the next three. Wild chipped in one and the third, but the Avs got an empty ender to make it five to two. That's the fourth straight playoff game the Avs have scored four more goals. They are now They now own a two to zero lead. Game three is this Saturday in Saint Paul at eight pm.
Speaker 6: You know, you know, I'm not telling major broadcast networks what to do, but when you throw up a stat like that's tied for the second fastest time in NHL playoff history, right, the two goals six seconds apart.
Speaker 4: I'd be nice if you said what the fastest is. It would be you know, it's obviously.
Speaker 6: One second, two second, three seconds, four seconds, or five seconds, but just tell us which one it is. I don't think they did last night. They were like six seconds, that's tied for the second fastest, and.
Speaker 4: It's probably not one, two or three.
Speaker 6: No, so it's probably four or five seconds. Yeah, so we narrow it down. It was five so one second later. Yeah, But as far as I saw, unless I completely missed it, they didn't say what two teams that was. They didn't say when it was, and they didn't say the actual time. Interesting to not just say what the record.
Speaker 8: There's definitely a stats guy sitting right there that told them that.
Speaker 6: I figured out this was the second fast six seconds. Man like that couldn't have bounced better to Prisov on the breakaway wide open, puts it in, and you're like, geez, that was fun. Just that that that roller coaster in real time was Man, this is gonna be another long game, isn't it. Yeah, Gostason first shot, Come on, man, we should have stuck with Ballstead. This game's gonna suck. And then oh, never mind, right back in six seconds later.
Speaker 4: Zacha, how much are they missing Eric Sanak and Brodein? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, it's you really can't put Uh, I don't even know. Man, I'm telling you, you have the best team in the the NHL.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: They are fast, they are speedy, and you don't have your best defensive forward and you don't have your best defensive defenseman, And uh, it's it's very clear nobody's there to slow them down, nobody's there to uh to stifle them, and uh, it's just it's tough. And then of course, you know on the power play, you'd love to have Eric Sinek out there. Yeah, Boldi's doing his best kind of in front of the net, but like nobody's you know, being physical in front of the net. Like well, I guess Boldie was a little bit last night, and I don't think guys saw the official took a good fist of the face there or BOLDI got punch like literally twenty seconds after the whistle and somehow there was no penalty. Boldie also got thrown into the board's clear boarding call that they didn't make, but anyway he got.
Speaker 2: He talked about that, by the way, after the game. This might have been out of you you got but yes, did you ask him about not getting the calls?
Speaker 4: I didn't, but somebody did.
Speaker 3: It doesn't really matter, to be honest with you. No, we have to be better in those situations. I've said it before. The refs so don't have an easy job either. So we have to be better on the penalty kill. We have to start scoring on the power plate.
Speaker 4: It is what it is. We that adjustment needs to be made, is Zach.
Speaker 6: Maybe you can tell me if it was the same guy, but the one guy gets punched in the face another official, maybe the same one got dumped into the bench.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like the officials were getting ruffed, I love it. They need to get hit too. You're getting ruffed up a little bit. Speaks to the speed in the tenacity of the game.
Speaker 1: The Wild are not out of it. I know a lot of people are doom and gloom, but that's not the case. They have this Gill there. If they can figure out the power play and penalty kill, it's a whole new series and I'd like to think maybe that hole ice will help them figure that out. Plus the three day break is perfect. Brodine, I wouldn't hold your breath. Eric Sinek, It's more likely, but not likely. I guess we'll say right now.
Speaker 6: Twelve hours ago, Sauce, you tweeted two shots, two goals, they should change goalies again.
Speaker 4: I mean I was just trying to be facetious.
Speaker 6: Right before that. Twelve hours ago you tweeted too easy.
Speaker 5: I was talking about Hawk's sister. Eleven hours ago she was at the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Eleven hours ago you tweeted the guy doing play by play for.
Speaker 4: This game is fantastic. Yeah he was, Bob, He was very good man. He should be there. Yeah, hey guy, I love shot McConnell.
Speaker 5: The bits like he had, like just some of the phrases he used were like he.
Speaker 4: Got he said that a few times. I think you have a bunch of audio the things.
Speaker 5: He said, he said a couple of times, like when Hughes would go when they had like the power plane, he'd say like he uh, what did he say? Tiptoes the wire or something. It was very well done. Yeah, he was great.
Speaker 6: Ten hours ago, you tweeted who needs someone in the balls?
Speaker 5: That one guy Brent Burns need Uh Caprice offen the ball?
Speaker 4: He's dead? What Brent Burns? He is old? He is old, he is old balls. He has old balls. He's gotta be the oldest playing in the NHL.
Speaker 6: Right then, of course we references earlier. But ten hours ago you tweeted a gift of missus doubtfire sweeping, no caption for just implying that we're going to get swept.
Speaker 4: Pull your hands up.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, she's a man.
Speaker 4: If it was a lady, I like my lady's natural sauce.
Speaker 6: After Game one of the Wolves Nuggets series, you bet Ben liber one hundred dollars that the Wolves would get swept.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I won the series, which I'm glad I was wrong about.
Speaker 6: If you had to bet today, do the Wild get swept or do they find a way.
Speaker 4: To get back in this? It's a great question you an answer. No, I'm thinking normally. I don't think I think they get swept. Yeah you really do. Wow, that's too bad. Oh well, it's important. I hope that inspires them because I'll be there on.
Speaker 8: They're so dang fast, like McKinnon and that Niets chest guy. It's incredible. Yeah, I like Quinn Hughes is fast and some of these other guys are great skaters. But oh my goodness, what are you gonna do? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, how about that Sports Center right now is thrown up a stat most goals in the first two games of a series in the last forty years.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: The eighty eight Flames put up fifteen, the eighty seven Oilers put up fifteen, and now the Avalanche have fourteen goals through two games.
Speaker 8: Fight like hell, it's hard to win when yeah, giving up seven goals a game.
Speaker 4: But what are you gonna do?
Speaker 5: We're going right back to talk about a team that's no longer in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: ESPN. It's all they do.
Speaker 5: The second the Lakers are out, they'll spend two weeks talking about the Lakers.
Speaker 2: Are they out?
Speaker 5: They'll they'll be out in the week playing Okay, see, yeah, they'll get swept right probably unless Luca comes back in game three or four and has some of his Luca magic.
Speaker 4: But I mean, okay, see, it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 5: So the Twins destroyed the Nationals yesterday eleven to three bucks and hit his eleventh home run Toaz Bradley went six scattered, four hits, struck out eight, same two teams tonight at five forty five. Bailey Ober goes for your Twins eleven and Hockey's good pal Joe Ryan got good news yesterday he had a clean MRI. Huge okay, so no structural structural damage? Yes?
Speaker 4: So I saw walk around downtown Denver yesterday. Hang on, hang on?
Speaker 6: Who would Zach Cey walking around downtown Denver Christian Brown? Is it a professional athlete? Yes, okay, I was on the right track. Is it a basketball player no? Is it a baseball player yes? Is it one Soto?
Speaker 4: No? Get around. Is he a current pro baseball player? Yes? The Rockies were hosting the Mets. Who plays the Mets? The Mets.
Speaker 1: I'll skip to the end here, Max Kapler, Oh Man, no, you would have known that.
Speaker 4: Louis Jorge Polanco.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know how normally we're like, dude, you got to give us time to guess.
Speaker 4: This is not one of those times. Why would we have guessed it was good grabbing some ice cream?
Speaker 6: If you said, if you said current athlete, I'll give you a thousand guesses, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have guessed we could have got there. I didn't know. I mean what, I didn't know he was still in the league.
Speaker 2: Same, I've never heard the name.
Speaker 4: Come on, he played the Twits for a bunch of years. He's Dominican. Was actually pretty good. He's a really good player. Viking's News is next more with.
Speaker 6: Parker Fox after this on the fan.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back. It's Patrick Marshall.
Speaker 4: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, you should have been doing Pat.
Speaker 4: How does he not know?
Speaker 6: He should have been on the air for almost twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Problem.
Speaker 2: I know he's got issues. He's got issues.
Speaker 4: I don't know he's getting pumped. Does he get high? Pat? I'm sure? Yeah. I think he's talked about it. Yeah, I think he does. Yeah, why parties should he likes?
Speaker 2: He likes the Vikings. He gets high and goes the Vikings games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's time for Vikings. Us on the Power Trip, presented.
Speaker 2: By Jonathan Garnard, knows what it's like to mentor a young, highly drafted pass rusher and he sees big things happening for the one he mentored. Here the managed to I guess gonna take a spot. That'd be Dallas Turner. Back in twenty twenty three, Grenard's fourth season with the Texans, Houston traded up to use the number three pick on will Anderson Junr, a two time All Star edge rudger out of Alabama. They instantly became a lethal duo. Grenard broke out with the career high twelve point five sacks. He says, what he sees with Dallas Turner turns him on in the same way he turns him on. But you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you didn't think he said that he might have.
Speaker 4: Well, there, we're going to need this eruption in the middle. We are. We need big Cris, Jalen Redman.
Speaker 6: And Caleb Banks to create havocs so the guys on the outside, like Dallas Turner can do something.
Speaker 10: He's only twenty three. Just turn twenty three. Yeah, yeah. The talent's all there. Talent's all there already coming around. It's gonna be a big ear for him. Yeah, and it's going to be a huge ear for him.
Speaker 2: That's a huge year.
Speaker 4: Eight and a half sacks is the over? Under? Which way?
Speaker 2: Do you have a hard time walking?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Probably, with the amount of snaps he's going to get, I'd probably go with the over.
Speaker 4: But and with Brian Floor's defense, which side would you be on? I'd probably take the over as well?
Speaker 6: Okay, I would take the under, but I'm just tired of betting fine in general against you.
Speaker 4: Wait, guess what we have a week from the day. I know that's fine. You're in right, yeah, Parker, I don't know what it is PG Champe Oh, yeah, yeah, it is next Ones. Yeah, dog Steady, you're in right. I love that it falls on Wednesday too.
Speaker 8: Hopefully Moss has figured out the mutant unmute buttons on his phone, but he.
Speaker 2: Needs to fire out employment. I mean, I don't know if he's going to be on here or not. Must meet. Are you going to be on with this brother?
Speaker 4: I hope he is? I hope so yeah, that'd be great. What a guy?
Speaker 1: This guy ever, he's the best. He's a part of the program pastor imitation.
Speaker 4: Really, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa? What are we supposed to reveal say, well maybe maybe he's not okay, So I mean, so, no, he's fine, he's not part of it.
Speaker 6: So I do the same thing right when I put together the Initials tournament every summer, I text all of you individually, and I say, don't tell anybody your dates because I don't want you to know who your competitors are. Date. Brandon did the same thing yesterday. He told me the date that I'm playing, but didn't tell me my partner, didn't tell me my opponent. So I have no idea, and I haven't asked any including you, Sauce. I haven't said, hey, what day are you playing, just to see if I, you know, know, if you are my teammate or my competitor or whatever.
Speaker 4: Don't even know. All I know is the bracket is revealed this Friday. He texted me the whole whole like dang, whoa, whoa whoa and.
Speaker 1: Uh so, but it must have I thought that was in that group chat because I just looked at it really quick.
Speaker 5: M okay, So yeah, well congratulations they will be partners again. Yeah that's dumb. Everybody else have a random partner. Those two will be together maybe you'll have to find out.
Speaker 4: Fuck God, I hope i'm your partner again. Corlis.
Speaker 5: I'm way better now last year, Yeah, last year, two years ago. I don't know I've let you, but I'm better at it now. I'm won five straight. Pretty good at it.
Speaker 4: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Max, And when I beat uh Lara Mondelo guy in Bosburg?
Speaker 4: Whoa in passwords? Are you in at Augs?
Speaker 2: Nope? I'm always like a gigging on Fridays, so I'm traveling another place. I have a hard time committing to Friday afternoons. Yeah, well, I love you doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 4: I do you know? I love you? Sw we were teammates, I me and you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: You look at Parker. Parker hasn't in any way. He's doing the poker face. He hasn't even hinted whether or not he's in the bracket. He's keeping it a secret. I'm in the bracket, same text.
Speaker 4: Come on, Parker. Sorry, we'll find out. We'll find out. Who knows. It'll be fun now. I want to ask you, guys, what day you're playing. Let's do it next commercial break.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you no, no, please, please please, Zach, we're going to kill you.
Speaker 4: You throw the mushrooms at me, it makes me fall down.
Speaker 2: No, your butts off.
Speaker 5: Mass it's the shoes they make him fall down.
Speaker 6: What you never seen bird Cage? No, I've realized in the last couple of weeks. Man, there's a lot of movies.
Speaker 4: I should have seen that I haven't.
Speaker 2: Man, bird Cage is top five at all times. It's the best in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so good. It's one of the funniest movies of all time. Yeah. Maybe I should, Parker, Maybe I should take your lead.
Speaker 6: When I was like sixteen or so seventeen, the AFI put out the list of the for the first time, they put out one hundred greatest movies of all time. Yeah, and I'm like, you know what, I gotta get cultured. I'm going to see if I can knock a whole bunch of these off the list. So I watched like Raging Bowl and Taxi Driver and Deer Hunter. I was watching all the movies that I thought would be interesting, yes, and tried to get as many off the top one hundred as I as I could. Clockwork Orange I was the reason why I watched that for the first So whatever I started knocking them off, and then I got about I don't know thirty movies in I'm like.
Speaker 4: I don't want to watch all hundred of these. He's like dumb, So I gave up.
Speaker 6: But I bet I could put together a super solid list of about fifty movies that it's egregious that I've never seen, like Top Gun, like bird Cage, like European Vacation. Maybe not those three specifically, but there's there's an handful of ones.
Speaker 4: Once upon a time in Hollywood, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Eight. I should probably wrap up the Tarantino movies. I love Tarantino.
Speaker 4: Here are the.
Speaker 6: Quick top ten just a yes or no? Citizen Kane. Yeah, I thought it was boring, but I probably should rewatch it again. I saw it in college and I was bored out of my mind.
Speaker 4: No, the Godfather saw it once. Uh, Casa Blanca, never seen it. Yeah, that's my dad's favorite. Is this a ninety six or so list or is this the upisode of the list.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't matter. I keep going.
Speaker 5: Raging Bowl YEP, Fantastic Singing in the Rain, Never saw it, Never will gone with the wind Hog's dad's favorite movie. I haven't seen it Lawrence of Arabia. No, or the parody Schindler's List yep a plus Vertigo nope, the Wizard of Oz a thousand times. How many of those have you seen, Hogsteady? Have you seen all of them?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Two, Schindler's List and Wizard of Oz, I've seen two. Yeah, the Godfather and Wizard of Oz. Her Godfather's good. Just watch that. Yeah, it's good. Yeah, some people think it's the best all of them. Good for you.
Speaker 2: Vertigo is Alfred Hitchcock, right sure, and dude from h.
Speaker 4: It's wonderful north by Northwest. George Bailey what.
Speaker 2: Charlie Bailey Gates?
Speaker 4: No, dong no?
Speaker 2: Do you do mushroom mad to me?
Speaker 4: Carry grant?
Speaker 2: No, I can't. I'm busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now you're just naming brilliant. That's fair. You guys are funny. I wonder how many people Rosie saw on Tuscany They talk like Zach.
Speaker 7: Probably a lot, probably a lot. They are all like that though. It's funny.
Speaker 4: Can I take a picture with you? Yeah? Well, well, if you, I know, do you want a picture? You're looking at me?
Speaker 9: It's gonna be the best meal of your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is it's fading get mean to do it.
Speaker 6: This is how you know there's no god dang Vikings, there's.
Speaker 4: Just nothing to talk about. This. This was vikings is.
Speaker 6: We talked about how Grenard wants Dallas turned you do well, yes, and then we immediately made fun of Zach going no no, And that's been the rest of the segment. So, yeah, the Wild played last night. This is supposed to be Vikings name.
Speaker 7: We got a linebacker, we got a tight end that's going to be half back.
Speaker 4: Similar, It's good. Life is good. We're probably gonna blets a bunch.
Speaker 2: I'm doing very very creative for the NFL Viking schedule release speak Yeah, very clever.
Speaker 5: I think good for yous Dylan, who's going to be our wide receiver?
Speaker 4: Three meets us. Well, I don't know that one guy left. He didn't he wants wide receiver to money? Was it Kurt Bills? I Deebo Samuels? Maybe do you like debot? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean it's a lot of money, but we need somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah signed somebody? Kay?
Speaker 2: Why do you just see all things like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rosy gross you think they're going to sign somebody? Yeah? You know what? Ty Felton thinks what no, no.
Speaker 8: No, like me, like me, lives an island.
Speaker 4: That's the Italian French bro man.
Speaker 2: You guys wait till you see what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I am excited. When is the schedule releasing right now?
Speaker 4: I think like two weeks? Yeah? The hot rumor is that it's like two weeks away.
Speaker 2: Too far from now. I need to know now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Wolf, you'll probably know soon.
Speaker 2: I want to know now.
Speaker 4: So not a week from Monday, bless you, bark thank you?
Speaker 2: A week from Monday?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, school, Hey Harker, who is.
Speaker 4: Would you say no?
Speaker 2: Would you say that you believe the Wolves will win the series?
Speaker 4: I do? All right, Let's let's talk about it when we get your head though. Let's I want I want both. I want both.
Speaker 6: Breakdowns, your partner on your head, Yeah, I want you to have a nervous breakdown.
Speaker 4: When let's talk about why we can do this when we get back.
Speaker 6: Fan five in a second with Parker Fox little preview of Wolves in San Antonio game two.
Speaker 4: Right after this, power Tim wanting to join the fan