Speaker 1: It is, but Jesse Kelly Show, another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday. Someone wants to know of all this broad money. Can we get some of that fraud money back? Someone? Someone wants to know about homeschooling. Somebody thinks he needs a break. We'll get to all those things in a moment. I would be remiss. Hey, Chris, don't roll your eyes, Chris, that's a good word. I would be remiss if I didn't play this little bit from Steven Miller. This Trump Executive Order on birthright Citizenship is a judge gonna keep throwing, you know, roadblocks in front of this, of course, but this is good.
Speaker 2: The President is using his authority as commander in chief, designed first and executive order using the new rule in the Supreme Court issued to expand the definitions of people who are ineligible for birthright citizenship. That includes, for example, alien enemies in the United States, members of foreign terrorist organizations, and large categories of people who lobby and act on behalf of foreign god. This and so, with taking this action, it ensures that large numbers of people who wrongly would be getting birthright citizenship will no longer be eligible for those benefits. The second action that he's taking, which is especially historic, is for the first time ever in American history, to ban birth tourism.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. We're getting some good things. I'd like to keep that rolling. Hey, Jesse, I've been a loyal listeners for a listener for years and have been fortunate to have you read a few of my emails, and I'm hoping you'll read this one. You have said numerous times that if things are getting too much, turn off the radio and put down the phones. I know I need to do that, but this whole Iran thing is freaking me out. Since I've got two boys eighteen and fifteen. If I put the phone down or turn off your saltry voice, I'm afraid I'll miss something. So I'm reluctant. That means hesitating. I know what reluctant means. Can you offer advice? Please keep tearing up the airways. My friend had said, his name is Sean, all right, So first, trying to remember where I was. I don't remember exactly in the past few months. I was somewhere where I was checked out of the news for a couple of days. Oh, I remember it was one. I had to do that corporate thing with the suits in Florida. Remember I took a couple of days off and everybody yelled at me, even though it was my fault. I had to go down to Florida and we had to go meet with all the big shots who can fire me and all these other people in Florida. It wasn't heavy lifting. There was this nice resort. Believe me, don't feel bad for me. It was fine. But we had to go down to Florida and you know, hang out with the suits and try to not get fired. And it was one of those things where every every minute of the day for two days, they had they have me booked for something. Hey Jesse, you've got to meet with these people here. Hey Jesse, you've got to do this. They even made me go golf, which was really fun. Thank you by the way again for putting me in a foursome of a bunch of strats scratch golfers when I'm hitting shots into the pond and everything else. But anyway, every minute was kind of booked for you. You gotta do this, you gotta do that, there's a dinner here. It was one of those things. It was as checked out on the news of the day as I've been in a long time, about forty eight hours. I finally when we get to the airport to fly back home to Texas, I finally pick up my phone check back in. Hey, I gotta do a show tomorrow. Everyone's gonna be mad because I was gone. I gotta do a show tomorrow. I guess I better figure out what's going on in the world, so I know what the heck I'm talking about. And you know what I missed. Nothing, nothing. You'll be fine if you turn off the show for a day or two, Okate, don't turn it out for a moment. And I'm not just talking about mine anything anything. It's fine to take a break. I don't know if you go to church, but I'll tell you in every church I go to, including the one I have now, there are several pastors who do the preaching, four or five pastors. There's always one always who is gone. They rotate them out and have them do one or two month sabbaticals where they'll go to a cabin or wherever they like to go relax. The job is so high stress and so demanding, they think it's better for everyone. If you just get out and get away for a month, that stop dealing with the emails, the angry parishioners, stop dealing. Get out for a month, go for a hike in the mountains, read your Bible, relax and get away. You are interested in politics because you understand how important it is. Otherwise you'd be listening to sports talk radio right now instead of me. You understand politics is important, and it is importan you don't have to retire from it, take a break, take a sabbatical. When I tell you, when I tell you at the end of Friday show, I'll do it again today, to put your phones down and enjoy the weekend. I fail at that lots of times. I know I do, and you'll yell at me. You'll see me put up a tweet or something on a Saturday and you'll be you said, put the phones down. So it's fair me being a big fat hypocrite. It's fair. But I try to do that. And there are times where I'll leave my phone at home or one of my favorite things to do is when we all get in the car to go somewhere, We're going to dinner, ball game, something like that, I open up the center console, and I say, everybody's phone, everybody's phone in the center console. Boom, slam it shut. It's wonderful, wonderful. You can survive without your phone, without a podcast, without the radio, without television for a couple of days. I swear the world will not spin off its axis. I swear your not going to miss some critically important piece of information that you absolutely have to have. Take a break. Nobody, nobody can preach every Sunday for thirty years without burning out. Nobody can sit and whip themselves up into some sort of outrage over the latest freaking disaster that is happening in the country every single day without burning out. I multiple times over the last few years. Now, keep this in mind. I do a radio show. That's not even a job. I have had many jobs. This is I'm embarrassed when I tell people what I do. I work for like three hours a day, four hours a day if you count TV, I work four hours a day. I am a I'm a part time employee. How embarrassing is this what I'm about to say? I have burnt out on politics multiple times.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Did you know this might? As I'll tell you, you probably I think I probably already told you before. Half the time when I do a history special, it's because I'm burnout on politics. I'll tell Chris and Corey Man, I'm freaking burnout with this news cycle. It's time for a history. Let's just it's it's not just something you enjoy. I love that. It's a break for me. I don't want to talk Do I want to talk about Hillary co?
Speaker 4: I mean, first, get rid of all of the holdovers. Do not let anybody hang around in some small office somewhere who can literally subvert your program and you don't even know that person's there. And I will predict that, you know, Trump and his minions are going to try to, you know, people, They're going to try to move people from political appointments to so called civil service appointments, although they're trying to destroy the civil service. So people are going to have to be really searching to make sure that they are not going to be literally subverted from within the government.
Speaker 1: Do I want to endure that all day every day? Could you imagine listening to that woman's voice all day every day. One other note, I didn't actually pick this up the first time I heard this interviewers. Maybe you are somebody who interviews people for work. Maybe maybe you're an aspiring podcaster or radio hoster. Maybe you already are one and you're just enjoying the Jesse Kelly Show on the way home from work. I'm going to play this again. Please, if this is your job, or you want it to be your job, shut up when somebody's talking.
Speaker 4: I mean, first, get rid of all of the holdovers. Do not let anybody hang around in some small office somewhere who can literally subvert your program. And you don't even know that person's there. And I will predict that. You know, Trump and his minions are going to try to you know people, They're going to try to move people from political appointments to so called civil service appointments, although they're trying to destroy the civil service.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking? Shut up and listen, Bronco. You played a SoundBite of some commy talking about how we knew what kids need more than parents do. It's clear communists don't have kids of their own. They need to indoctrinate. That means teaching. I know what in doctrinate means our kids. Do you think that homeschooling is a good option to keep this from happening. Keep up the good work, says his name is Chip. Every homeschool kid I've ever met in my life was freaking wonderful, highly educated, wonderful, wonderful values. I'm not saying it's for everybody, but I'm telling you, if it's something that interests you, you should look into it and don't think to yourself that you're unqualified. Homeschool parents, lots of them, listen to the show, which is a real blessing. Homeschool parents with their kids will email me there's all kinds of resources available for you. But I don't know, Jesse. I'm not good at math. I don't know history. That there are resources available, so you and teach your children and you might just end up with healthy kids who don't get stabbed at study hall. Wouldn't that be wonderful? It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse. The subject to this one is is Iran being used as a decoy for a larger and unprecedented act of aggression? I keep thinking about this, He says, It's always on my mind. Has Iran in the axis of evil? Iran, North Korea, Russia, China come to an agreement unbeknownst to us that they use Iran to deplete our stockpiles, so we are left vulnerable to a larger act of aggression. Think about it. If Trump keeps getting strung along by Iran, this can't be on accident. They keep kicking the can, we keep hitting them with their weapons. Why is true I'm letting Iran walk all over him. I feel like he's being blinded by getting some deal that he can add to his legacy, so on and so forth. What are your thoughts, he said, sempify. Okay, So do I think that Russia, in China and North Korea this triumvirate of evil? Do I think those three countries somehow engineered this Iranian venture to drain our missiles so they can do something like invade Taiwan. No? I don't, No, I don't believe that at all. Could could there be some kind of I don't know, intelligence networking that maybe, But no, I don't believe that at all. But I also know this, and look, we have the reporting on this is this is obvious by this point in time. They took advantage of it and are taking advantage of it. If you're China, remember remember how badly China wants Taiwan. They want the chip industry, and beyond that, there's so much history there. They believe Taiwan is already China. They remember China. China looks at Tiuan, Tiuan, at Taiwan as being in rebellion, you know that, like a rebellious city inside of China. That's how they look at it. They want it, they want it badly. We're the only thing holding them back. Fear of what we will do is the only thing that holds China back from doing that to Taiwan. Now, is China gonna take that step because all this reporting's out there that were low on missiles and I don't know, they might take it five minutes, they might not take it at all. It's still risky. It's still still very very risky. Plus Taiwan they do have defenses, and there are rumors. I don't know that anybody's ever confirmed this obviously haven't seen it with my own eyes, that Taiwan China has this kill switch where if they are if they feel like the Eye Island is going to collapse to China, where they're pretty much going to nuke out the chip industry. They have everything wired to explode and they're just going to vaporize the whole thing. Hey, if I can't have it, you can't have it. Screw you kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's true, and it sounds like something out of the movies, but it wouldn't surprise me. It'd be a nice security policy, right, a nice little insurance policy, if you will. But I don't think it was engineered by our enemies, but it is being used by our enemies. You always want your enemy, you want his flanks exposed, and you want him draining his resources on something that you don't value all that much. It's wonderful to get your enemy in war to drain his resources on something that's not important. The Battle overdone. You ever heard of the Battle overdone? World War One? I think I did a history episode on a long long time ago. It's like the stuff of nightmares. But the idea behind Verdune was this ver Done is French. It's important to France, all kinds of history there. This is not nothing, it's important to France. Okay, the Germans said, well what if what if we just storm a bunch of troops in there, take Verdun. Then the French they'll throw gobs and gobs of troops at it to take it back, and we'll be able to bleed them white while they're doing it. Now, Verdne wasn't important for Germany. The actual location they didn't give a crap about for done. What they wanted was to grab something important to the French. So the French would send wave after wave of frenchmen at it and get mowed down. Then Germany has the upper hand at the end. Now, look, it ended up being a long, horrible affair. You can go look it up and then it's an amazing story. But that's a very common thing. Is China sitting back now laughing and cheering because we're stuck? Yeah? Now you mentioned why is Trump letting Iran run him around? I will remind you Donald Trump doesn't want to let Iran run him around. Trump is in Iran hawk. Trump is not soft on Iran. His first election, he went over there and killed Solamani with a sword missile, not kidding. You can look that up a missile that has swords pop out of it, and that's how you die when the missile hits you. Isn't that sweet anyway? That's what he did the first time he was president. Then this time he launches this action. He's not some softy on Iran being too soft on Iran. He's stuck, stuck in its zone making. I understand that. But he's stuck and he's trying to get unstuck. Say it again for the last time. Once the decision to go was made, there were only two bad options, a long, economically devastating war in the Middle East, which the American people have no appetite for, or a crappy deal that's going to have Iran better off now than they were before. That's kind of what they're working on now. This new thing has Hey, these guys will they'll they'll have this lane, but then Iran will have control of this lane. And so it's gonna end up Iran if this deal happens, and I'm not saying that's gonna happen. Iran's gonna charge toles and be way better off than they were beforehand. Whatever it is, what it is, there's no happy ending for you sorry. There's no great solution to all kind of sucks. That's the way it is. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and don't forget. You can email us if you miss the show, you can listen to it. It's free. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Brother Jesse, would you rather be safe or free? And why skip the shallow talk? He says, And then he says, p s take a minute before you answer this. Your listenership and viewership may and will see you as you are. That's ominous, isn't it, Chris? What if they really see the real me? You know what? They'd be so lucky, See what, Chris? I want people to be able to peer inside of me. I wish I'd put that in a different way, but you understand whatever, you know what, let's.
Speaker 3: Say, let's not show me, show me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Jesse. Well, I agree with your thoughts on Social Security. There's another aspect. Taxes on property sales and even federal income clawback almost forty percent of my annual benefit. If the government is hitting me, they are likely getting hundreds of billions back from all Social Security recipients, says, I can say his name. His name is Joe. It's a very good point. So many people. Maybe you are on Social Security, so the government is handing out a check. Here. Now you paid into it, so I'm not acting like you're stealing. But government's handing you a check with one hand, and then the other hand they're reaching around behind you and sticking their hand in your wallet and stealing some of the money back. Only the government would be so stupid. Hey, Jesse, I was talking to a couple of my neighbors, both in their sixties and in construction their whole lives. One is inciting, having closed his own company as he couldn't compete with bids using illegal alien labor. He's working on a new house less than four years old, replacing a section. He talked about the build to fail happening all over now, and when I asked, they both explained matter of factly that pretty much everything is now built to fail within about five years. It's not only cheap labor and little bid contracts, but almost all materials now come from China. So I have a little bit of experience with this because I have bought not one, but two houses in the last ten years, not at the same time. Again, we stild one and moved into another one. It's a long story. But when we moved down to Houston and I was selling RVs, we bought a house here and it was it was new, it was new. It was a new house. Okay, new house, ran new. You're picking the paint stuff like that new house. Four years, everything starts breaking, fridge starts breaking, ac starts breaking. Three four years, okay, we buy, we sell that one, buy another house five years ago something. It's not new. It had been lived in for a year, I think a year year when we moved in. Three four years, everything starts breaking, absolutely everything, everything starts breaking. We just had a leak, a leak that we had water. It's always a great feeling you have water appear on your walls. Generally not a great side, but there's water on the walls. So I'm thinking, oh gosh. So I'm up there and I'm looking and I can't find can't find where a leak would be. I just it's beyond me. I can't find it. So I'm thinking maybe it's a roof leak. Maybe maybe God forbid, we have a busted water pipe somewhere in a haluse. Okay, so it's beyond my skills. I have my contractor buddy come out and I say, okay, will you take a look at it, because it's in the area where there's a window. So he cuts a big hole in the drywall in the area where the window is and he says, well, I think I saw found your problem. And I said what he said, come look at this, and I went and looked the framing around the window, which was exposed at this point in time, there was no insulation. Now this was a Look, it's not a starter home. It's a pretty nice house. They build a house and they didn't put insulation around the windows.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: There's just such a degradation of quality on things. And if you if you want to if you want if you want to be you want to avoid that, you can't afford it. If if you want to avoid that, you have to you have to get some custom builder, andever you can't afford it. People can't afford were normal homes that don't have insulation, let alone a custom build it. Look, there's a lot of reasons for the rot, but you nailed on a lot of it. That mass importation of foreigners. Outsourcing our manufacturing to China is not something that should be ignored. Another little story. So I have a buddy and he has a little small construction business. They do like codings, pipe coatings and things like that. And so he's always working with pipe and coatings and solvents and all kinds of chemical stuff. And he's working with public utility places, oil companies, public utilities, these things, and they're always getting materials in. And he was telling me, he's told me many times that it's just a given in his industry. If what you just bought, whatever it is, comes from China, you need to take your normal QC equality control, You need to take your normal quality control efforts and triple the or quadrupled them, because if it comes from China, the way China handles their business, they're just trying to shove it out the door. They're not concerned about quality at all. It's just a quantity enterprise over there. Just ship as much as fast as you possibly can. They're not what are they worried about you suing them? They're not stressing that at all. And he said they will flat out send you pipes with visible cracks in it just banking on you not seeing it. You complain, they say, oh sorry, maybe send you another one. That's how China operates because they have a different culture and they're run by dirty commies. In the United States of America, we have a much well, we had a much different culture than that, and so when things were made in America they were of a much much higher quality. They just were. And it's not complicated. They were made by Americans. They were made by Americans. Our values are different here, and you know there are scam scummy American companies too. I understand that now. But back in the day, in general, if you were you made steel. You know, we used to actually have steel companies here in the United States. What a thing that was. We're and steel and everything. Anyway, if you were a steel company, you were trying to make great steel. That was the reputation you wanted. You didn't want to mass ship everything out to make every single nickel you possibly could. Of course, you wanted to make money. I'm not acting like it was all just this big benevolent enterprise, but you wanted a reputation for Hey, you want quality steel, you come to us. We make quality here. That does not exist in China. China is trying to mass produce crap. And it does have a lot to do with how crappy everything is here. And I'll tell you something else. It has a lot to do with it as government regulations here. You know why air conditioners all suck, now, why they all burn out? Because we've regulated virtually everything out of existence in the air conditioner industry. I know this because I just had to replace one. Do I sound bitter? They regulated everything out of existence in the air conditioner industry. You can go if you need like this specific thing, you can go to like two or three places. That's it, because everyone else has been regulated out and priced out. And that's it. What's the result of that? What if I have a monopoly on the things you have to buy? How much effort am I going to put into making sure it's quality? You can't go anywhere else. There is nowhere else, So government regulations that comes into play too. All right, somebody's mad at me, we'll deal with that. Someone wants to talk about the Senate, He's done talking done. Someone we're talking about Iran anymore. Someone wants to talk about Trump snatching up that Toddler before he fell off the stage. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can eat email Your questions were live tonight Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Really. Oh, this lady's upset. The subject of this one is feeding live prey to zoo animals. Really, She says this topic was over the top, disgusting and offensive, and I hope all your listeners who agree with me will write and tell you so, please stop with that. Not cool, not funny, and not macho, just sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you're a woman. I mean, you're the exact kind of person who would have benefited from the zoo animals eating each other when you were a little girl. You found it offensive because what you know what pause, you know, the Great Migration West of America when normal people, normal families load up in a covered wagon and head out west looking for opportunities, trying to find some way to carve out a living. And these families would settle someplace and you'd have to sit there and man, wife, ten kids, the ones that lived, and you're out there chopping down wood you're out there killing animals, cooking animals. You know that the women were involved in all that too. Contrary to what everybody in America tells you, women were not indentured servants in the United States of America. Obviously, there were plenty of exceptions, but for the most part, women were loved and cared for by their husbands. But women were intimately involved in all this. Mom had to go out and shoot a deer sometimes too, because Dad's busy in the field. When the deer came back. If Mom didn't shoot the deer, honey, here got it, cook it were hungry. Do you know that every one of those women would agree with me. You're mad at me about the zoo animals eating each other because you, instead of being raised learning how life actually works in the wild, you were raised on Disney. That's why Disney has been extremely damaging for children. I will always believe that the Lion King and Little Mermaid, where the fish and dance and with each other, and the antelopes of party and with the with the zebras and there dead and they're doing a dance routine, and that it's caused people to really lack perspective on nature. And you know what, this is exactly why there's some moron every day and Yellowstone National Park who gets gored by a buffalo because they looked and they're big and fluffy. They almost look like a big fread and look at their big cute eyes. Oh my gosh, hold on, hold on, let me get a selfie with him for Instagram. Oh I'm dead. You know why, Disney, that's why. In reality, buffaloes are gigantic, mean as mean as all get out animals. Their brain is about the size of your little finger. All they know how to do is eat, mate and attack things. And they might look big and fluffy, they will smash you into a fine powder like that. But Disney movies probably have them singing and dancing and then everything is a puppy. No, it's not all right. Nature's dangerous. Watch yourself, Jesse. I saw a video of Trump wrangling a toddler on stage. Little man tried to juke him, but Trump still has quick feet. To be honest, this is why I like Trump. Little things like this make me think he is a good man, just in a horrible situation to do what he thinks is best for saving America. I know as politicians. He's a rental car. But I am going to miss him after twenty twenty eight. What do you think. I think we're gonna miss Trump a lot. His sense of humor is underrated. He he's one of these larger than life people who captures people's imagination. It's it's part of his popularity. He just captures people's imagination. But to the man himself, I know his son, and I'm telling you he is a loving father and has always been. Now you say it is a good man, I don't know what that means. I'm not a good man. I mean, I don't know how to define what is a good man or what is a bad man. But a loving father and grandfather, loving, caring, lives and dies for his kids and his grandkids. Something a little notch in Donald Trump's belt, a really nice notch in Donald Trump's belt. Is this how wonderful all of his children turned out? And I'm not saying they're all great people either, or they're all flawless or anything like that. But look at Joe Biden's kids. I'm serious, Look at Joe Biden's children. We won't go over the one who was passed his other one, drugged out, his entire life, drugged out, crooked, buried in debt. Now I believe officially bankrupt. I don't want to say that. I think he's officially banked. Oh, Chris millions, he owes millions of dollars. I'm not going to go into any details about the daughter. I will tell you that I have sources, sources who tell me she lives a very ugly life, a very very ugly life. Biden's entire family is a disaster. I think that speaks to the man. It's by the way, if you have a kid who's a disaster, everyone gets one every now and then. And I'm not saying that, but if all your kids are a disaster, I think that's I think that speaks about you. If all your kids pretty well put together, I think that speaks about you. I told you Don Junior told me to my face we were hanging out that he was. I think you think he was either in callee. He was young, but he was working for his dad, and he said he had stayed out partying all night. He got in at like three am or something like that. His phone starts blowing up at five am. He rolls over he's half dead, and he answers the phone and it's his dad, and his dad. He's doing his dad's impression. When he's telling me. He's like done, Are you in the office? And he didn't want to lie, so he's like, no, Dad, I'm not in the office. And Donald Trump tells him, yeah, I know you're not in the office because I'm in the office and you're not here. Why aren't you here? Get in here? And he's laughing right telling the story. But that's a dad, man, that's a dad. You can have a problem with this, that kate his guts all you want, But I think it speaks very, very highly of the man that his children turned out wonderful, his grandchildren absolutely adore him. I think that speaks highly of the man. You think Joe Biden's grandchildren are gonna want anything to do with them. Joe Biden and Joe Biden flat out abandon one of their grandchildren because their dirt ball son had it with a stripper, abandoned their granddaughter because it was politically inconvenient. Just dumpy people, horrible people.