Speaker 1: Hey, it is Rivalry weekend, Michigan, Michigan State. Let's go green. Welcome to the Mojo. The mojo in the Morning Show. This is the mojo Mojo in the Morning show. We have got your mojo. Mojo in the Morning Show. Give me thriller. Eze Mojo in the Morning Show. Hey, almost Halloween Mojo in the Morning Show. Scary remix Mojo in the Morning Show. Come on, I want to hear Trevin.
Speaker 2: This is at Joe mord Aid Joe. This is a mo Joe, mord Aid Joe. This is a mot jo Morning Joe. This is a Joe the Friday Show.
Speaker 1: Happy Friday. Man, oh man. Anybody going to Halloween parties this weekend. You're going to a Halloween party, check in with us. I want to know what you're dressing. Asked Next weekend, I'm going to one. Yeah, on the actual Halloween day, I'll be going, so I guess uh. Speaking of Missie Michigan State, I was talking to my son Luke, who's up there. They had a Halloween party last night, like they had this like celebration like where they had to dress up at Their theme had to be something that was making fun of Michigan. OK. So they were all going out with their borgs. They were having funds with the borgs. Which, by the way, this weekend, if you're on campus and you see a kid carrying around a milk curtain, it's not that the kid wants calcium, it's he dumped the milk out, clean that thing good, and put vodka in some kind of kool aid or something inside of that thing.
Speaker 3: Like does did he have a name for his boorg? That's the best part, the way that they.
Speaker 1: Are so creative. I think he had. I think that he and Riley uh did Shrek and Fiona, So I think, yeah, okay, yeah, so they were kind of donkey yeah but uh but yeah. So it's a it's a big weekend with Halloween coming up next week and on Friday, I think that there will be tons of parties both this weekend and next weekend. Yeah, and then obviously, uh and I hear you, Jason, Jason's like, go blue, you know, go. But I will say this that, uh, this is gonna be a good show today. It's gonna be really good. Forget about Michigan Michigan State. Let's talk Kevin Shannon and the rivalry between them. This is a rivalry that has started what I don't know, you're but two years ago or something like that. I think, calv right, howowng have you been here? Now?
Speaker 3: I've been here two years. I think it's not a rivalry until like both parties win, right, hold on doing many times?
Speaker 2: Is you minus one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I think he's talking about last year.
Speaker 3: I just started. So I won it all in twenty twenty three when I got hired in June. That means you had a six month head start. But you know, somehow someway the stars a line. And then how did you do in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: I won again?
Speaker 3: Wow, two years in a row. Last year, no, Shannon, it was itwas odd and uh, this year Shannon been coming. Trust me, you have no idea. Shannon is one behind me right now, and I honestly I've been feeling the pressure for several weeks. Shannon has went. I think you went back to back then you won three in a row earlier in this year too, So yeah, she's been killing it.
Speaker 1: Him Zoh is that your name?
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 1: Zo? Him Zoh? Who you got me first time? Long time?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Wow, you actually had me Last week he called me.
Speaker 1: Hey, who are you going for in the Throwback throw Down today? keV or Shannon or Mike or forget about Rob, who are you going for?
Speaker 3: Let's go with.
Speaker 1: Him? No? Uh, you going any polloween parties or doing anything fun this weekend? Yes, sir, we got a party to borrow. We're going to the cop but.
Speaker 2: Inmate, and then next Friday we're going to the outlet in the plug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was talking about that. That's one of my favorite couple of costumes. A couple of costumes always got to be good and sexy. So please tell me that you are the the plug, right you're plugging her? Yeah? Yeah, okay, i'd make sure. Sometimes it's the other thing. Sometimes I think they I think they call that something else.
Speaker 3: But doorstop.
Speaker 1: All right, well you have a great weekend, and listen at eight o'clock this morning to see who's gonna win the Throwback throw Down.
Speaker 2: Thanks you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, take care of yourself. Oh man, I don't know what it is, but this week feels like it flew, and then today feels like it's going to drag and I hope not. I woke up this morning and I was just kind of like exhausted. I had such a good week. By the way, I'm not gonna lie to you guys. It's the best four in a row shows that we've had.
Speaker 3: But we can't give up.
Speaker 1: We can't give up.
Speaker 3: We're still make it five. We gotta make it five.
Speaker 1: We got to give you a perfect five for five, and we are going to do that this morning.