Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five John five and six to fifty five.
Speaker 2: No, no, I was trying to think of when are we going to get towards Aaron having to play Shannon? And then when am I going to have to figure out some questions to write for this, because normally Shannon will write all the questions for the five or six fifty five a little inside radio knowledge and when after the fifteenth win, Aaron, you would take on Shannon and then I'll write those questions.
Speaker 1: Those days or that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're now going for twelve, so today would be twelve, Tomorrow would be thirteen, Friday would be fourteen, so you'd come back for another week, so it'd have to be next week.
Speaker 1: You'd have to be with us, you can, yeah, yeah, that's right. Yeah, you cool with signing up till then. I'm I'm excited, I'm ready, I'm hoping I can do it.
Speaker 2: There's somebody that wants to stand in your way, and it's a fellow teacher, this one from the west side of the state to Michigan from Hudsonville on the phone with us is sixth grade English teacher heading to work right now in Holland. Welcome miss Meghan to the show. What's up Megan?
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning, good morning. How are you doing? Aaron? Say hi to Megan. Hi Megan, good morning, Hire, and good morning to you. All right, guys, you guys are both educators. I like this.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what we should pull out a This would be a cool thing, a Lydia to think about a teacher's week and have nothing but teachers doing it. But we should we should do something a little different. We should have their class root them on, like the class and the parents all cheer them on and nominate their teacher who they think would be really good at this. So we'll put it all together and then we'll solicit for it, and we'll get everybody together. But we'll do it in honor of Aaron, our champion, and Meghan, who's on with us, and past teachers that have been on with us. All right, I'm gonna lock you up in a soundproof area, Aaron, and we'll begin this contest.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, alright, seeing.
Speaker 2: A second, five questions, whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion.
Speaker 1: Megan.
Speaker 2: Question Number one, ray J says his heart is only working at twenty five percent following a recent hospitalization for pneumonia. Which reality star did ray J famously make a sex tape with.
Speaker 1: Kim Kardashian. Question number two.
Speaker 2: This former NFL coach who has won eight Super Bowls in his career, will not be a first ballot Hall of Famer this year, shocking a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Bill Bilichick? Question number three?
Speaker 2: Users of TikTok are deleting the app at a rapid pace after the new user agreement says it will collect geolocation data. Spell TikTok, p ik t Oka. Question and by the way, she's an English teacher, so we have to make sure that would be one, you know, although it take whatever I guess, all right? Question number four. This former SNL star and the mother of his newborn baby girl are contemplating getting married, according to friends.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Pete Davidson?
Speaker 2: And question number five? Joey Fatone is celebrating a birthday today. What boy band was he a part of? Oh gosh, let's bring the champ back from a sound proof.
Speaker 1: I was rooting for you until you got that last question, but you still don't want you don't want to give it away.
Speaker 2: But yes, you did miss the last question, which is kind of a surprise, but also how old are you?
Speaker 1: Megan? Yeah, so iconic but okay, I.
Speaker 2: Figure, all right, no, that's I get it all right, Here we go. Question number one, Aaron, you got to be four out of five. It's been a tough week for you. It's been a good, challenging Yeah. Question number one says his heart is only working at twenty five percent following a recent hospitalization for pneumonia, which reality star did ray J famously make a sex tape with Kim Kardashian Wine Wine Latinum. Question number two, This former NFL coach who has won eight Super Bowls in his career, will not be a first ballot Hall of Famer this year, shocking many.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Bill Belichick?
Speaker 2: Not to?
Speaker 1: It is crazy? We got to talk about that.
Speaker 2: They're obviously not happy with Bill Belichick in some of the things that have happened over the years in his career, keeping him out Question number three, and you got to get at least two more of these right to win.
Speaker 1: Get all three right, and you got a clean win. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Users of TikTok are deleting the app at a rapid pace after the new user agreement says it will collect geolocation data. Spell TikTok.
Speaker 1: T i k t okay three.
Speaker 2: Question number four, This former SNL star and the mother of his newborn baby girl are contemplating getting married.
Speaker 1: According to friends, who is he? Pete Davidson?
Speaker 2: Four and a perfect score? And the question that Megan missed. Joey Fatone is celebrating a birthday today. What boy man was he a part of?
Speaker 1: That? Would be Backstreet Boys?
Speaker 2: No, both of you guys missed that question. No, you're still our champion. Congratulations a tie? And how old are you are?
Speaker 1: I should have known that I'm forty. I'm younger than her, and I should have known that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could. I kind of figured that. But that's interesting. Okay, quick question? Then who's better Backstreet or or that's only one answer to that?
Speaker 1: Bro? Really? Absolutely? I like and sync I like and sync better? Absolutely really absolutely? Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, Well you know what we got ourselves, a champion that's won twelve in a row.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to Aaron, thank you.
Speaker 2: And Megan. We're going to set you up with a prize. A little burger king for you that you can enjoy. Thank you for playing. Tell all the kids in Holland that we said hello and good morning, and thanks for listening to us on sn X. Thank you, guys, I will thank you.
Speaker 1: It's Module in the Morning's fives six fifty five five five