Speaker 1: All right, it's mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five, y'all, five and six to fifty.
Speaker 2: Five, y all right? It is time now for the five at six fifty five. Our raigning champ is Anna as she comes back for another week trying to get towards the goal of fifteen wins.
Speaker 1: What's up, Anna? How you doing pretty good? How are you guys today? Fantastic? You have a good weekend. I did long weekend, but it was good. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I'd say, you know what, then, you must have had a lot of good stuff going on if it was a long weekend. Your challenger this morning from Grand Rapids, heading to recruit at a middle school.
Speaker 1: Uh, what do you recruit for? I am a sideline and puercoach. Oh so for some chair kits.
Speaker 2: Four numbers for the sideline season.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: And how do you pronounce your name? It's it's spelled interesting in here. Oh' that's a weird sounding. It sounds like an alien name. There For a second, your phone just went crazy. What say it AGAINA shawna? So Chaana?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, Chauna? Meet Anna, Anna, meet Chaana. Hello, all right, I'm gonna lock you up Anna in a soundproof area. We're gonna begin this contest. Five pop culture tribute questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion, Chawna.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: The San Antonio Spurs defeated the OKAC Thunder, advancing to the NBA Finals. What team from New York will be they be playing? Good?
Speaker 1: Nay? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian's ex boyfriend, a former SNL star slash comedian, was contemplating her complimenting excuse me her acting ability during a recent podcast.
Speaker 1: Who am I referring to? Say that again? Your phone's all crazy? Could you pay?
Speaker 2: I know this sounds crazy, Well you shouldn't be because it's illegal or illegal. You're on like a speaker thing that I think has.
Speaker 1: Screwing you up here. Okay, is this better? That's much better? Say it again? What's the answer, Davidson? Okay? Question number three?
Speaker 2: This levitating and one kiss singer just got married.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: Julipa?
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber played Cupid for Kendall Jenner and Jacob Lordie. Who is Justin's or what is Justin's son's name.
Speaker 1: Three seconds great, two No clue, Drew Drew.
Speaker 2: In question number five, Taylor Frankie Paul was updating fans on how she's doing in the wake of The Bachelorette being canceled. What's the other reality show that she stars on?
Speaker 1: The Bachelorette?
Speaker 2: Let's bring well? I say, real quick though, did I say the Bachelorette? I said the Bachelorette. What other show besides the Bachelorette?
Speaker 1: Oh, the Secret Lives and Mormon Wives?
Speaker 2: I figured you, yeah, misinterpreted. All right, so here we go, let's come back. I think she did pretty good.
Speaker 1: He did great, John I got four? Yes, okay, nice.
Speaker 2: Near perfect score. All right, here we go. Question number one and uh. The San Antonio Spurs defeated the OKC Thunder, advancing to the NBA Finals. What team from New York will they be playing in the finals?
Speaker 1: Yes? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian's ex boyfriend, a former SNL star slash comedian, was complimenting her acting ability during a recent podcast.
Speaker 1: Who is He? Pete Davidson?
Speaker 2: Yes, you.
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: You got to get at least four out of five to win Question number three. This levitating and one kiss singer just got married? What's her name? Yes?
Speaker 1: Three degree?
Speaker 2: This is the only question this next one that johna La missed out. Question four. Justin Bieber played Cupid for Kendall Jenner and Jacob Alordi.
Speaker 1: What's Justin's son's name? Jack is right? Yea? And question five and a perfect score.
Speaker 2: Taylor Frankie Paul was updating fans on how she's doing in the wake of the Bachelorette being canceled. What's the other reality show that she stars.
Speaker 1: On, Secret Life of Mormon Life? All right, we got a partying gift for you. I want you to stay on the phone and we'll get you set up with that. Okay, okay, perfect, all right, hang on.
Speaker 2: Good luck with your recruiting day. By the way, shout out to Burger King. Burger King gift card. Burger King, by the way, bring him back their old school menus. Yeah so the kids by the way, the kids meals all have the old school gifts too.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five