Speaker 1: Morning, lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine. I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday morning with us free advice to start later please, I could never know if the day was us Florida.
Speaker 1: Listen up. The radys just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demogra super duper. That's nice. Might a gondogay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the tenth day of March twenty twenty six. Good Tuesday morning, everybody. Welcome to Patrick Morning. So I hope you woke up feeling good. If you didn't, here we are on a Tuesday tired, so we are your audible caffeine. We're gonna try to be anyway. Marty Gaillard and I will help us with that. I believe, and I think is that it. I mean, who else comes in on Tuesday says bony? But no bony today, No bony bonny balloona nonie.
Speaker 4: So we'll get her started and let's see what happens. Right, That's how it goes. Here's some comedy from Greg Warren on the Patrick Morny ch Come on in.
Speaker 1: I am glad you are here. I haven't had some problems with old Bible. Well, listen, I know I'm not young. I was at the gym.
Speaker 5: I was swimming laps, and the rule at my gym is if the lanes are full, you gotta split a lane. That's just the rules, and everybody knows it. So the lanes are full, and I go over to lane one and there's an old lady in there and she's swim walking.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 5: Swim walkers, okay, but they have the right to be there, so I'm respectful. I don't even jump in start swimming. I just sit down so she can see me. And she sees me, and she goes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no. I go ye ye ye. She lane one is for walking only. I'm like, it's not man.
Speaker 5: And then a bunch of old people like joined in on her side.
Speaker 1: They ganged up, like nor who.
Speaker 5: They they gang up on me, and like I just I got up and I went into lane four like that lady is a liar and a bullet.
Speaker 1: She's a bullet.
Speaker 5: And I got out of the pool and I handled a boy like you're supposed to handle a boy.
Speaker 1: I told on her.
Speaker 5: I did I did.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty six.
Speaker 5: I think she was about eighty four and I told a sixteen year old, but she did, okay.
Speaker 1: I told her a lifetile on Junie I was who was in charge.
Speaker 5: I went into the office and I told on that old lady and she got in trouble.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: You was walking over it all.
Speaker 1: The fus slide is sweet and feet us.
Speaker 4: On your side.
Speaker 6: You hear the distance under this land in you stray.
Speaker 1: Coward's Good Morning Show, March tenth of twenty six. I'm Corey, that's Chris, that's Paul. Absolute chaos in the NFL yesterday. That was nuts. Weird man.
Speaker 4: It's a weird day period, but yes, in the NFL, particularly.
Speaker 1: To the outside of the NFL as well, for you personally, for the Laurel just to see it just seemed like a weird day. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's off is off kilter all day and then the football stuff happened.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe Zach's right, Maybe it takes two to three weeks to come back from daylight savings. I never know. Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, big stuff man, Yeah, the vikings, wheeling and dealing kind of sure, A couple of deals here, a couple of deals there, A million people leaving, a million people.
Speaker 1: Joining the squad. Who knows bybe tomorrow? Right? I didn't shop here that ye have big money for the punter? Yeah geez.
Speaker 4: Somebody said was it bra or Gersey or somebody said.
Speaker 3: That that he was mad at pa once for calling him pudgy?
Speaker 1: Do you guys know? Yeah, yeah, he wasn't mad at us for calling him Nate right thirty times during a celebrity softball game. He was super cool and he came up to after that, came up to us after the game, was like, a it doesn't matter, it does were like, we knew your name, why did we call you Nate Wright thirty times? And nobody corrected us? Very good Longsiper loved it. Yeah, and Kirk Cousins told us to keep doing it. Yeah, because he did love it. Oh yeah, he goes, it's Ryan, by the way, but keep calling him Nate. We're like, it is Ryan, Why do we Why are we calling him Nate? Yeah? I think I think Nate Wright played for the Vikings like in the seventies.
Speaker 8: I think you might be correct, yes, but who knows?
Speaker 1: It was written down Nate right on our on our little call sheets. So we just never corrected ourselves. No, and he was super cool about it.
Speaker 4: It's a good bit. There was anyway, somebody put down the wrong name.
Speaker 1: Wrong name, and I didn't haven't keep doing it. Yeah, something like fourteen million dollars a lot of money for a punter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot of them got paid yesterday too.
Speaker 1: No weird thing about the uh the Ryan right, it's yes, uh contract. He went to college in New Orleans, but he's not from there.
Speaker 8: I think he's from California.
Speaker 4: I would not have graduated.
Speaker 8: No partying on Bourbon Street. No, he went to Tulane. I think. Oh sweet jeez.
Speaker 1: Like we've always said, visiting New Orleans is an adult male specifically, it's it's so much fun.
Speaker 8: You can't imagine living there.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I would definitely have been into Wicca.
Speaker 1: Like like Craft. Yeah yeah, like most of the members of Godsmack. Let's see, that's pretty good, like Bobcat Moonlighting is the lead singer of Godsmack.
Speaker 8: Or the kid from Overboard one and the same.
Speaker 4: I'm the other one. Yeah yeah, Wicka Witch is scary ladies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're into all that you.
Speaker 4: Think a shrink your head to they make it bigger, right.
Speaker 1: I would bet yeah? And all that stuff works, Yeah, it doesn't, doesn't. Brad Pitt still live in New Orleans. I know he did. I think he did for a long time. I don't know if he still does. I mean you would think you almost have to live in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Does he live in the Rising Sun?
Speaker 8: I don't think so. Why do I remember him? At some point?
Speaker 9: He has a foundation, a nonprofit foundation called Make It Right, which rebuilt a bunch of homes after Hurricane Katrina.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet of bad news? What what?
Speaker 2: He and Angeline and Jolie sold their French Quarter mansion into twenty sixteen following their divorce, So.
Speaker 1: He did live there for a while, but post Joe Lee, he's probably now just.
Speaker 4: In Los Angeles, like a quarter of a mansion.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 2: And it was friendly, yes, yeah, I guess what it was later sold to. It's Chellamy, Paul Allen, Yeah, Microsoft fou rip figures. Yeah he's dead or no figures. No, he needs a voodoo doctor, black magic residract like John Snow.
Speaker 1: Didn't you say it? Like last week?
Speaker 9: All the profit they're going to make off selling that those Blazers and the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: Blazers base the Paul Allen family is they're still going to be billionaires. But yeah, the excess money they're making from those two sales reportedly are going to charity, and the Seahawks are supposed to go for what something like ten billion, nine to ten billion. Yeah, good for them, insane, insane.
Speaker 3: I bet that's fun to have that kind of money. Yeah, but again, let's get back to Wika. Did you guys hear the audio of the lady who shot at Rihanna's house?
Speaker 1: No, No, they released it and.
Speaker 4: She's she's got issues.
Speaker 1: Is she in an alternate dimension? She doesn't live in this timeline? Does she?
Speaker 3: She's pretty sure Rihanna is a is a witch.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, hang on, let's hear her out.
Speaker 10: Rihanna wants to say that that we are flying and we're not. The way that Rihanna wants to kill me shows that we're not going to show this right now. Listen, Rihanna, when you die, God is taking me to my future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a witch. I'm a watchman.
Speaker 4: She's a witch.
Speaker 11: Get that stupid girl out of here. I'm fighting with the devil himself, and that's why you got Rihanna over there all jealous, because her faith is the devil. Rihanna's faith is the devil.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 11: I don't like her, and she's always trying to steal from me. She only did her little music thing so that she can do witchcraft and so that she can steal from people. So everybody, please don't listen to her, don't follow her, don't give that girl any air space or time, because she's stealing from you. Okay, she's stealing from you. So you guys need to wake up and don't give that girl any attention. They want to come over here and steal my thoughts. But baby, I am over your head. I am intelligent.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So two things about that. You're right, she made some good points.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Second of all, obviously she's sick. Third of all, that's why you don't use dating apps. Oh boy, am I right? Because like you got on a date and you're like, man, nice hooters. She's now catcher, pretty girl, nice car, she drives. At least it starts getting the Hooters, and then you realize.
Speaker 1: She believes.
Speaker 4: All that nonsense.
Speaker 2: She just said, Yeah, don't use witcher is that what it was?
Speaker 4: Witcher?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, I'm getting soft as I get older because that that just depresses me. Yeah, because it's like that's somebody's baby, girls, like howard she's It's like, it's like it's if she was just like a social media influencer, where that's a complete bach and just evil. I'd be like, well, that's her fault. This chick's just mentally ill, I know. And I'm like, man, if that was my daughter, I'd be like, God, dang it, she's not shooting Rihanna because she's mean or jealous.
Speaker 8: She's literally nuts. Yeah that sucks, and you.
Speaker 4: Know what the sucking she had access to an a K forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's that. How does how does somebody like that have the right to have a gun that can just wipe out somebody like Rihanna or anybody for that matter.
Speaker 8: My god, I know.
Speaker 3: You don't get mad at the person in the drive through lane just in case she might have the AK and think that the Lord is going to take her.
Speaker 1: Above, no not not above, to her future. Her future. That's not the same as Heaven to her future. It could be a lot of different things. And the problem is is I don't think she knows what her future means even you.
Speaker 4: Know the future is from what I've seen.
Speaker 9: Can I well, can I add one caveat to what you were saying about. Don't piss off the person in the drive through unless they're ordering hot food in the dairy queen drive and.
Speaker 4: Then you know what it's sid for you both to meet guns.
Speaker 1: Correct. That's me all the time. I know it in a while, but that was me in high school. Shout out to uh, the Minnesota dairy Queen that's made me survive for about four years. Those chicken strip baskets and Lindstrom. I'll tell you then, a lot of options. I crushed the DQ.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what you give me.
Speaker 3: A dairy queen has two lines, one for food, one for hot eats, one for cool treats.
Speaker 4: I'll go that some bitch every day.
Speaker 3: Even if I'm not hungry, just to support it, just to support it, just to stay in business, because I hate waiting in line.
Speaker 8: Yours to order your hot food inside?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hot food inside? How do eats in the inside? Cool treats outside?
Speaker 1: Yep? What about what if you go to McDonald's and is should there be a mcflurry line and a burger line.
Speaker 4: Because I'm pretty sure they know you're going to have a mcflury on your way there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the app just knows. The app does know. You would have loved it, Chris, I went there. I went to d Q a few weeks ago. I went to the drive through to order a chicken tendor basket and uh, they said they're kitchen closed.
Speaker 1: It was like eight thirty.
Speaker 4: And so their kitchen had clothes.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's just ice cream only you would have loved it. That's the greatest cream all time. Hey, does the restaurant close at nine o'clock? Ten? I think, how can you close the Yeah, the kitchen at eight thirty. Yeah, store closes at ten.
Speaker 4: Here's your sick of dealing with Oh my gosh, Yeah, you're sick of going to see your future.
Speaker 1: Because Hawks showed up with an ak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alex Keel, Yeah, he wants a flurry no blizzard and Hawk wants hot food.
Speaker 8: So there their star crossed at this point.
Speaker 3: And if you're tuning in, yes, we hired that Lewis guy who's a comedian. Nope, what's the guy who sounds like Zach right now.
Speaker 1: Stephen right? A guy. I'm like Richard Lewis.
Speaker 8: Richard Lewis, he's also dead.
Speaker 3: Say, it's a small world, but you wouldn't want to paint it.
Speaker 2: It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to pay in it. Yeah, paint painting it. Yeah, Corey's gonna start painting pretty soon. Yeah, you're going to start adopting cats. Yeah, I'm never going back to cats.
Speaker 1: No, you can't. Grew up with cats. Loved him, but once you go to dogs, you can't. You can't go back.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that Howard has found the love of his life and love of animals, because it's incredible how he loves him.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he would beat his own ass if he was, Oh sure, if he met nineteen ninety four Howard Stern in an alley.
Speaker 4: He would say, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But again, is I believe what we talked about with Ben yesterday? Yeah. It's that's the beauty of wisdom and age and experience as you look back and you go, what was I doing? Why did I care? Why did I do this? Why did I fork somebody's lawn? Why did I f O r k? Actual? Why did I Why did I you know toilet paper, that kid's house, That kid was having a tough time in high school. Why did I do that?
Speaker 3: You are And by the way, I say this with all due respect and a compliment, you're going soft.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You hated everybody. I still have afraid to ask you this question. Are you excited about valentined No?
Speaker 8: No, no, that's not a month ago.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I saw my wife on Valentine's.
Speaker 4: Changed like last week sometime?
Speaker 1: Are you excited for the holidays? Next Christmas? We're like a week from Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 4: I'm going to ask the hard question. Do you like Doogie? You've changed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Some things never change. By the way, I think it's changed. The you know, the whole building is getting a renovation, right, WHOA And so they're ripping down walls, they're ripping up ceilings. Yes, yesterday they ripped out all the carpet. I say, we go carpetless in the main studio. I like the industrial feel of just concrete. Yeah. It feels like a like Tom Hanks and Big got aloft and said, I'm a kid, why would I need carpet? Let's just make a mess. That's a good point. You don't even need carpet in here. I like this look, I agree. I mean, you know, yeah, maybe get it one color. It looks like it's kind of nonsense, but just leave it concrete.
Speaker 8: Who cares.
Speaker 1: We don't need carpet. I'm with you to take some money. It's probably better.
Speaker 4: Sounds deadening, or maybe it's not hell who cares?
Speaker 8: Who cares? Any Yeah, that would be the reason against it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they get that, like what's the stuff where like they pour it and Foxy that those sours.
Speaker 1: Are exactly Yeah, Zachary, I don't know why they're so hard on you. I love and support you. Do you find God? Well, let's not say things we can't take. Man take me to my future? Yeah, that's jeez. Yeah, even like even Marshall apple White from Heaven's Gates like calm down, relaxed. I didn't think I was going to the future. I thought I was getting on a long spaceship. Yeah. Yeah, the former Texas Longhorn. Isn't that nuts? Yeah? It was major apple White and Marshall apple White and they both were kind of in the zeitgeist at the same time, like relatively close where It's like people got those two confused. One was a college quarterback, one was a quarterback of a cult. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, they both had good shoes.
Speaker 1: When was Major apple White at Texas? How many years after Heaven's Gate?
Speaker 4: It had to be real close.
Speaker 1: It felt like it was within five years. Maybe maybe a little bit, I don't know's it was close enough where people got the names mixed up frequently, Yeah, frequently. Which one would you rather be? He was the Major Texas from ninety eight to one, and Heaven's exactly, and Heaven's Gate was what ninety six ish, somewhere in that range, So just just a couple of years, maybe ninety five or ninety six or ninety seven, So just a couple of years before Major apple White was at Texas.
Speaker 4: Did you run into Cindy lu who's somewhere No heart has definitely grown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well Heaven's Gate was when Heavens Gate. Yeah, nineteen thirty one to nineteen ninety seven is based. So he died in ninety seven, so one year before Major apple White took over. Yeah, so he was Marshall apple White, huge deal, national story. Heaven's Gate was a giant deal. Yeah, they all killed themselves. They cut their wieners off, they castrated themselves, and then they tried to get to troubles. They tried to catch a ride. Shit, they were looking for their future. And then they they get you into witch Port. And then a year later Major Apple White.
Speaker 8: Is that Texas?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something else?
Speaker 1: Think if like I think if in nineteen ninety three the quarterback for Texas was named like Joff Dahmer. Yeah right, you know what I'm saying. It'd be like Off Dahmer, j O F F any relation, No, sir no, no, sir no, that's just Josh.
Speaker 8: That's yeah.
Speaker 3: There's a cult in Kansas right now, says here oh no, called the Booby Doctors, and it's led by a J. Mccarfeet.
Speaker 4: It's terrible. It's just terrible going on.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm pretty sure, I mean, I'll give you a half dollar to a dollar. I'm pretty sure he thinks it's called Heaven's Skate.
Speaker 4: Me. You said it three times.
Speaker 1: You don't get your skate in heaven.
Speaker 4: Heaven skate at the roller Derby place when I was a kid, when you might just.
Speaker 1: You know, you skate while you're reaching heaven. You might get to touch it. Yeah, hooter, God, you need help.
Speaker 4: It's the heaven skates.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the Heavens skate for the.
Speaker 1: Man. Sir, right this way, put your hands behind your back. Yeah it's still you're fifty five. He really likes me. You have a goatee, sir, Come with us. Is not here.
Speaker 9: He's rescuing cats off the street.
Speaker 1: Builders and Modelers brings you the first segment of the Power to Your Morning Show. Thanks Buildings and Modelers.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Builders and Modlers.
Speaker 1: John Bonus back next week, Martie Geller in like an hour.
Speaker 8: This is the Power to Morning Show on the fans.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Here we are.
Speaker 3: Lot's going on in the world of sports and nonsports everywhere.
Speaker 4: Every tweets. I do like, we had like three weeks without football and.
Speaker 1: Then it's right back into it. Maybe here's how dumb I'm getting as I'm getting older. We talked for the last week or so. Hey, the tampering periods on Monday, right, and I'm just so disconnected from sports and people think that's a bit, but I'm just not. I watch it once in a while, but I just don't like engage super frequently outstead of what I need to know for the show. Yesterday morning, you were like, yeah, it's tampering today, legal tampering. I've been on this show for almost twenty five years, right, Yeah, I've gone through a whole bunch of quote legal tampering periods. I forgot it was basically free agent frenzy. Yeah. I thought this was one of those like, is this one like the rumors start leaking out? I thought, like a Wednesday or the league when the league year starts, that's when all hell breaks loose. I forgot that they actually start breaking the news during the tampering and then they all get legally signed when the year starts. So I in my mind, I'm like, man, Wednesday is probably gonna be nuts, and then yesterday was berserk, and then obviously berzerk. The only thing we're really waiting for is when all of the when the league year starts and all of the cuts come through, like Kirk and Kyler and stuff like that, then those guys hit the market and all those names start flying. But yesterday was just chaos, and I was like, what's going on here? How did I forget about basically free agent frenzy being tampering Monday, I was I flip on ESPN and McAfee's losing his mind because chefters tweeting every six seconds. Yeah, they did a good job.
Speaker 8: But they did a really good job.
Speaker 1: It's a great show. I just can I didn't want Kenneth Walker to go to the Chiefs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that one's tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let him go like that.
Speaker 1: Pretty good.
Speaker 4: Some teams that sucked for a long time.
Speaker 1: Well, do you guys see the rumors that Travis atm is was potentially a Viking. Yeah, I haven't heard that from the Vikings, of course, but there were a lot of rumors that the Vikings were trying to get in on that. And he signed a pretty big deal to go to the uh the Saints, which is apparently again where he kind of grew up in Louisiana.
Speaker 9: And then that one guy, that guy with three names, John Franklin Myers, the guy the Lieber, he went somewhere else yesterday Tennessee.
Speaker 8: I think I think you're correct. Yeah, from Denver Tyler.
Speaker 4: The Baum goes to the Raiders, huge deal, that's a big deal. Alike, Wallace goes to the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: And he made a lot of money in a very small window of playing and I forgot that's a gamble the Packers. The Packers former defensive coordinator is the head coach.
Speaker 8: Jeff Athlete. Yeah, I forgot about that, right, So that's I mean.
Speaker 1: But if you're a first time coach, right, We've talked about this a thousand times, your fate is almost always tied to the success of your quarterback. So to have your shot. You're the Dolphins coach and this might be your only chance to be an NFL head coach, and you're like, I trust him, I know him. It's not a fluke. Let's do it. That's I mean, that is a huge vote of confidence. But you're betting your career on Malik Willis's career, at least for the first year or two. Yeah, better work, yep, Yeah, I don't know. It's a lot of money for the kid, A lot of money.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jalen Naylor, Yeah, who was on this show? What four months ago? Five months ago? For toys for toasts. He's out the door, he's on his way to Las Vegas. Yeah, good for him. Yeah, be careful, you guys, remember that, do you guys? Remember I'm not trying to air out dirty laundry. And start stuff that we shouldn't be saying. But you know, there was a crowd at Shields when we were doing Toys for Tots. Do you remember, I forget which one of you asked? It was one of the two of you. You guys asked about catching just rocket throws from McCarthy, Remember how like he always throws his fastball. Yeah, one of you asked, like, you know, you ever wanted me to take a little off the top and just you know, put a little touch on. I forget how you guys worded it, and I don't remember which one of you it was, but the look on Naylor's face is like, you know, like, yeah, could you not throw the heater? Every time he answered the answer on the air was very kind of company on, like, hey man, you know, ultimately it's our job to catch whatever he throws. But the look on his face was you nailed it. Yeah, I wish I wish he wouldn't throw it one thousand miles an hour correct. Now, maybe that was just us reading his facial expressions more than he wanted us to, but all of us afterwards were like, you just see the look on his face. Yeah, he looked like he didn't disagree with that tape, not at all. So you wonder maybe he's like, look, i've you know, I don't know who's coming here, but if it's McCarthy, maybe I should just go to a Fernando Mendos in Las Vegas. Yeah, they spent a lot of money yesterday. Vegas Raiders go for it. And can you imagine how old's Naylor? Twenty five ish, probably twenty six, maybe twenty five, twenty six years old. I don't say it making a ton of money and you're in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 8: I had a hell of a tampering Monday.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you get to play on a team with a young quarterback and a ton of cash.
Speaker 1: And you're in Vegas, and you're in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just gold make my checkout to w y n N.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sir, we can just direct deposit it. Nah, this will be easy here, man.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I thought the Vikes might have a quarterback by the end of the night last night. Yeah, they I mean, after listening to Bob, I thought it was gonna happen. I really did though it was gonna happen. While I was listening to.
Speaker 1: Him talk about Kyler.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he officially gets released tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Hasn't been cut in like we talked about yesterday.
Speaker 4: I don't know what tampering is.
Speaker 9: Well, Miami, the reason that Tua signed with Atlanta or is going to sign with Atlanta is is even though Musk made a joke about it, and he's correct, the Miami Dolphins released a sizzle reel thanking that you can speak with them. They haven't done that in Arizona. They haven't said goodbye on social media.
Speaker 1: Doesn't isn't isn't two of the post June first things? So then they can spread out the cap over two years. Yeah, you might be right. Yeah, I think that's why he's incredible. Yeah, it's a record ninety nine million dead cap over two years. And they're like, well man, that's going to absolutely obliterate the Dolphins cap the next two years.
Speaker 9: Right, No, no, mixed, like you're sign they want. They're loaded with high end talent. They just signed Mike Evans.
Speaker 1: If I said the same thing late this year when they were losing everyone to injury, Fred Warner, yeah and Bosa. If you look at the Niners roster and now they have Mike Evans, if that team stays healthy. They're they're maybe the most talented team in football. Told the injury. It's injury including Rock Rock missed. What so many games that Mac Jones play like seven? Yeah, I think almost half, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like this new happy and nice version of the departure. Morn't show you didn't rip Brock pretty when.
Speaker 8: I asked that, Oh well it's his fault.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. See you haven't changed. Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, No, that teams loaded, Yes, they are loaded.
Speaker 4: Loaded, San fran Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Viikes were pretty quiet, man, they're pretty quiet.
Speaker 4: They're waiting on that quiet.
Speaker 9: It's weird because you like look around the league and you see some of these teams, like the Packers that are losing everybody. Well, that's what happens. You have a high end, high priced quarterback. It's also what happened. Do you build through the draft because you're gonna get that fifty year option. Yeah, and then you're gonna lose everybody, tell the contracts everywhere.
Speaker 4: That's just how it happens.
Speaker 9: About the center, I don't know how to pronounce it. Jenkin for the pack that was kind.
Speaker 1: Of jaconhimer Schmidt he's.
Speaker 8: Definitely going to be a Viking. Oh yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 3: Dan Orlovsky says here on the front page of Espen that he's ready to declare Kyler Murray the quarterback of the Minnesota Viking.
Speaker 8: Well, so I have a question about that for you guys.
Speaker 1: Would you like ask us what?
Speaker 9: Let's ask the new Cory because I think you'd have a really good answer.
Speaker 4: He's petting kittens right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, Hey, the new Corey also does radio tass because my boss has asked me for twenty five years to do that. What's going on? Watch this? When we come back, Saus has a question about Kyler Murray. We will answer it. We'll talk Vikings football after this. I'm a power trip morning show on the fan. We're on the right side down. It's back.
Speaker 2: The KFA and Bracket Challenge has returned at the contest page, and you can enter your bracket on Sunday when it gets released. The perfect bracket could score you one time. Is gonna be ticking eventually. Submit next week. Kfeign dot Comcord Contest by Dave Smith Motors, America's only national car dealer.
Speaker 3: No kidding, hu, I know, Dave really probably different one. Probably pretty common name now I think about it.
Speaker 1: I know his brothers, Joe, Yeah, yeah, I know Rob.
Speaker 3: It's for some sports, and there's lots of sports talk. Actually, like plenty of sports talking about here's kind.
Speaker 1: Corey time now for front paid sports presented by Holidays. Station stars say station stores spring into energy with Holiday grab red bull the two for six or three for eight fifty those eight and a half pounds Red Bulls, including the Spring edition. Don't know what that flavor is, but still that's the beauty of Red bull. They have like a billion flavors. Go try one like the new Spring edition at Holiday. I'm sure it's outstanding. Wake up. At Holiday, they were heading out free red bulls.
Speaker 3: They had three people at the races heading out red bulls or the backpacks on the back, and I felt like I was robbing a bank.
Speaker 4: I wanted to go back to like eighty five times. I can afford it, buy a Red Bull if I want.
Speaker 1: People they're giving them out, giving them out for free.
Speaker 4: Taken advantage of him. I wasn't even thirsty.
Speaker 1: Get after it.
Speaker 4: I was already cap.
Speaker 1: Don't feel guilty about free stuff and Corey, Yes, the Spring edition is cherry.
Speaker 2: Sekura, featuring a tart cherry flavor.
Speaker 1: It's some almond and floral notes. What's that second word, cherry? What? Uh so good? Oh god, cherry? That's that's if John Zcicatta had been big enough, Ben and Jerry would have done an ice cream named cherry sicata. Yes, oh that sounds it's like sex. Wow, Oh god, this pint has a little extra sex.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that, my freedom?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know what I should have known this wasn't sealed when I started eating.
Speaker 8: Start to sing, because I said sealed.
Speaker 4: This tastes like seal, like the singer No, no, no, come on, you've had the station in your mouth before.
Speaker 3: Oh I wish I remembered. And that might have been pork as the movie. But there's a it might have been pork as the movie. I don't remember. Somebody out there tell me this is a terrible reference, but I'll say it anyway. A bunch of the guys pe in the in the punch bowl at the school dance, and then people are drinking.
Speaker 4: It, and the dean of the school's wife said, she goes, I've had this taste in my mouth before.
Speaker 8: I can't I think that is.
Speaker 2: The Hollywood Knights, Hollywood Nights, that's right, nineteen eighty.
Speaker 4: I think Sylvester Stallone's first movie or something like that.
Speaker 1: I've had this taste in my mouth before. Yeah, and she's like sus Yes, sir, who drinks urine out of a punch bowl, Dwight Hockey hell.
Speaker 4: Boy who saves kittens and Punch Pizza Court punchz Punch.
Speaker 1: Because it's the funking the same theme. Hey, before the break, you said you had a question for us. Oh I do I was gonna say if you forgot the question and the radio t is completely was away.
Speaker 4: Don't do this so sad He's already got one foot that doesn't work at all.
Speaker 1: Why what happened? Dropped?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's an injury from the war. Oh, poor.
Speaker 1: Abbott.
Speaker 9: I I have this theory about herpe not theory but relativity. No, just in general that I'm ninety percent sure Kyler Murray is going to be the quarterback of this team, right. And I'm also pretty sure that Kyler Murray is going to choose this team because this this team gives him the best chance to rebound his career, right, And I don't think he's going to go to the Jets.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to go to that team.
Speaker 9: That team's terrible, and you know, the the options are are limited now because a lot of these guys are going to have found jobs, are going to find jobs.
Speaker 1: I pray here is.
Speaker 9: Is I think Kyler Murray's coming here knowing he's going to be the starter. I agree, and Arizona yesterday missed out on Malik Willis, who everybody thought they were going to get. I think the Vikings are going to trade JJ McCarthy once they acquire this the the job, or once they acquire Kyler Murray to be their quarterback. I don't think they want both on the team, is what I've gathered. So my question is I was going to say, where's the question. Would you guys, do you think that's the right plan or would you keep both of them?
Speaker 1: Is my question.
Speaker 8: Because my serious sports take answer, I would like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you sign a quarterback like Kyler Murray, you're admitting JJ is not going to work. Correct. So I think that's why when the Anthony Richardson idea got floated a week or two ago, I was like, I don't hate that because I don't think it's going to work. But you have two now absolute flyers. You let Richardson and JJ battle it out. Let the best man win, true training camp competition. Let's see if either one of them has something. Because they both have a lot of talent, they just might not be able to do it at the NFL level. This is different. This is an established guy. I mean, I don't think he's elite, but he's an established quarterback. He knows he's had success, He's had a lot of numbers. Maybe you don't think he can win, but he's a good quarterback. Not maybe not great, definitely not great, but good. I think this is the sign that it's over for JJ. So I'm with you. If you bring in Kyler Murray, I wouldn't have a problem with them trading JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 3: Kyler's twenty seven, right yeah, I think, yeah, twenty six seven. That man, that's tough in it because, like, just because something's unprecedented doesn't mean it couldn't happen. But I don't think I've ever heard of a quarterback being replaced but kept on the squad and then ascending to being the starter again, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Because Geno Smith, that name that lets you keep JJ McCarthy right, because you can sell to him.
Speaker 1: Listen, he's here for a year. He's here if you know, you get hurt or whatever. Same thing if Rogers had come correct, But what about it?
Speaker 4: What how many Is it a one year deal that you bring Kyler in or are they guy?
Speaker 9: If I think it can only be a one year deal, I don't know because of the money held so the so to get him for like a million bucks, it's yes, which is I think that's what Kerlosky said yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's like one and change to get him. So you're you're spending almost nothing to get Kyler Murray here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I like that part, but I hate the idea that we're getting another guy for one year.
Speaker 8: But Kyler wouldn't want it to be for one year.
Speaker 1: He he would, you know, theoretically if he has a monster year, then he stays here, right then he gets paid here to stay here and be the quarterback of the future here.
Speaker 9: I think what you have to be able to do is that I don't know enough about these contracts. I don't even know enough about my own contract, but just sign it the Vikings and that's what I get told the Vikings in their back pocket. However, this deal works with with Kyler. If that's who they end up with, they have to be allowed to franchise tag him because there are some of the like I think some of these deals, these guys don't want to be franchised, So if they have a huge year, then they can sign these giant.
Speaker 4: Contracts, bigger than a normal year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like A yeah, so I would.
Speaker 9: I don't know, yeah, but I just I think Corey, what you said as one hundred percent correc I think if the closer we are to this, and the more likely this is going to be, I think this and a lot of people nationally are saying the same thing. This means that you are you are probably moving on from JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 1: And that's fine. Again, one of the dumbest things a GM can do is not admit their mistakes. Now we have a new GM, right, Rob Brazinski. Temporarily, maybe permanently, we'll see. But now that Quasy's out, almost always there's a cleaning of the house.
Speaker 9: Well, Kyler Murray is a result of that. Well, for sure, they took Josh Rosen the one year and then the next year they turned around and took Kyler.
Speaker 1: Which is terrific because they knew Josh Rosen was the wrong guy and they didn't try to, you know, beat us over the head with it for four years in Arizona, going like, no, he's going to figure it out. No he's not so draft Kyler.
Speaker 3: Murray has happened to that Rosen yet, but you know he's still he should be. I can't believe how rude you are.
Speaker 1: Why did you ask to play that audio?
Speaker 3: Yes, but I'll tell you this, if you got a twenty seven year old coming in and you believe he could be the guy, and you can get anything of note for JJ McCarthy, we need help at a lot of positions. But I don't think you can get anything of note for JJ moth.
Speaker 9: I think Arizona might be able to because they need it. They need it, they are desperate, and I don't know. I don't think even if even if they I think they signed Garoppolo yesterday or is it Minshew they signed one of those guys Arizona, I think, yeah, just as like a stop gap so they have somebody there. But yeah, they that would be the team that you could maybe turn around.
Speaker 4: You have a hard time calling him Kyler? Could he just go with Kyle.
Speaker 1: At sauce? Did you see on Twitter who was the It might have been a NFL network guy. Somebody said Kyler is going to Minnesota. Daniel. No, it wasn't Kurt Bills. I don't think he's on NFL network anymore. No, he got fired up. I think.
Speaker 8: So this guy's theory I forget who it was.
Speaker 1: This guy's theory was Kyler, Jordan Addison, Justin Jefferson. And now you admit that JJS the wrong guy. So you trade JJ, and you trade pick eighteen ver seven, and you move up and you try to get your hands on Jeremiah Love and say you have Jeremiah Love, Kyler, Murray Addison and Jefferson and you have a whole bunch of dynamic athletes.
Speaker 8: Now you just have to figure it out.
Speaker 1: The teams at eight and nine probably don't need him anymore. Nine doesn't because that's the Chiefs, and that's where Kenneth Walker, the third one.
Speaker 8: Who picks a whoever picks eighth I think also such.
Speaker 1: The Saints, that's Travis ATMN right, they don't need him either, So who knows how far you'd have to go up. But that would be outstanding. That's the fun theory. That's yeah, that's video game like stuff. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: This.
Speaker 9: The Kyler thing is unbelievably interesting because it's there are a lot of people have a lot of opinion, a lot of people don't want it, a lot of people don't think he's any good and it.
Speaker 8: Well we'll see, yeah.
Speaker 1: But to JJ, you know, if the vikings are like he just doesn't have it, then you got to move on. Absolutely, you got to move on. And I would think if i'm JJ McCarthy, I want to move on. If this team is like, we don't, we don't think you have it, okay, then find another team that thinks I.
Speaker 8: Have it right, even if they're wrong.
Speaker 1: Again that you start over somewhere else and see if a different you know, change of scenery help. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes it is just a validation that the first team was right. But you don't know until you know.
Speaker 9: And if you're Kyler the you could easily say, well, you're not going to guarantee me that I'm the starter, then I'll just go to New York.
Speaker 8: No, he's he's the starter, right if he comes here as the starter.
Speaker 3: You don't believe that any quarterback believes they're going to be the starter, because I can't imagine he looks at the film and goes, I don't think I can beat him out right?
Speaker 1: Do what? And even if the Vikings publicly said we're having a you know, an open camp, an open competition between Kyler and JJ, I would yes, Koc gives Kyler the wink like we both know, I have to say that it's an open competition. You're you're going to easily win this competition.
Speaker 8: You're the quarterback.
Speaker 4: One time, I should hear the name Kyler when somebody's yelling at their preschooler on the playground that he's Kyle.
Speaker 1: Now, but Tyler doesn't turn into Tyle.
Speaker 4: How many Kyler's do you know?
Speaker 1: One? Right? Yeah? One?
Speaker 8: I know what Kylo?
Speaker 1: You do you do? Kyl? I don't know personally a fictional character from the Star Wars universe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's kind of. I would bet a lot of people name their child Kylo after that movie.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I think former if you want a kid that throws temper tantrum'm sure it's the right name.
Speaker 8: Twins shortstop.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Please let me sen a joke, Kaylin Culpepper.
Speaker 4: Please, can I say my joke?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: I know you're in the middle of a sentence, but can you imagine what it had been like introducing Forrest if you had been born a little bit later? Over there, I'm Corey Cove, I'm Chris Hockey, and I'm Forrest Lambert.
Speaker 4: I just felt like eating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like.
Speaker 8: It's a problem, but I like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you need to eat to survive. Yeah, you do, just not.
Speaker 3: Min I'm gonna stop now because I'm being inspired by my kind Corey over here.
Speaker 1: That's kind of you, kinder Corey. But why are we so hard on Rosen's the man's an icon? Yeah, Sauce piles on man. Yeah, you instigate probably.
Speaker 4: Would you please take some inspiration from kinder Corey over there?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Rosie.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm gonna call him Kyler because that's his name. Okay, if I keep seeing those memes of him at the airport, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the first quarterback.
Speaker 8: If he comes here tomorrow, and it sounds like he's going.
Speaker 1: To, it'll be the first quarterback in Viking's history that Chris Towers over Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Bet he's still totally me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is he five to ten? Yeah? Is he the son of a bitch?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you think he was five too? Right?
Speaker 4: We see the picture at the airport counter.
Speaker 1: Please don't be photoshop. Please don't be photoshop. Please don't. Nope, it is what really matters. After this power room, won't join the fan. All right, we got a lot to get to. We do what you get right to it, don't all right? What really matters? Brought to you by Lasi and Lens get Lasik from doctor Mark Lobanoff and doctor David White and in the great staff at Ovo LESA. Collins. Thanks, Ovo got a lead with this. This is the lead story. The NBA has called off the Hawks planned Magic City Nights. Magic City being the famous strip club in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I've better be able to get my money back.
Speaker 1: Saying that they heard many concerns from around the league and they don't want to be a part of it. So the NBA is like, please don't do this. We're not doing this. The Hawks announced they wanted to pay tribute to quote an iconic cultural institution. Yeah, they were going to have the club's famous lemon pepper wings there and music and exclusive merch and they were even going to have a pregame Magic City themed podcast for fans that showed up early. I mean, come on, yeah, what's wrong with all of this? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Hawks, right, they are not doing it.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous in this company, this business has been supporting the area for so long. So many women have gone to college because of that. The Wings are great. I can't believe they weren't serving the breasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chicken breast.
Speaker 3: I mean, because we all know the chicken breast sandwich. There's delicious at Magic City. At Magic City.
Speaker 1: So the Hawks are not doing this. The Wolves, though, are. On March eighteenth, Fred's Ashshak is having a pregame special and a podcast at Target Center March eighteenth.
Speaker 4: Man, it's about time.
Speaker 8: It's about time for Fred's Ass Shack.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: What's the podcast about?
Speaker 1: About the iconic cultural institution, Yeah, known as Andover's Fred's Ass Shack. It's Main Street Ando, have you ever seen it? No? No, it's right next to the Community Bank. It sounds in the VW yes and their Tater Todd salad and there's an Aldie there and then you walk around the corner and this I think Aldie in the in Fred's Asheks share the same party. That's exactly. You can go grocery shopping and then you can get a dolled entertainment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, at the same time. That sounds like a perfect Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Perfect Saturday afternoon, yeah, or like post church on Sunday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yep, get your errands done for the day.
Speaker 3: I like to go to the Wednesday Night, which is everybody knows. I don't know why I'm just saying this on our show, because you guys are two girls, one cup night.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, God, when you get the drinks, gets to share a cup for all the.
Speaker 4: Drunks, everybody has to share one, and you.
Speaker 1: Get two lap dances at once.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What really matters though, is this.
Speaker 3: I want to throw some love out to rest in peace. The lead singer of Boston, Tommy de Carlo, passed away, oh yesterday.
Speaker 4: From brain cancer.
Speaker 3: And you guys might remember I threw Bob Hagen, got a chance to take the stage with him a few times, and just a great dude man only sixty years old, just a great guy, and he was so sweet and.
Speaker 4: He'd be allowed me to come on.
Speaker 3: So we were in playing in North Carolina, and he brought me on stage. I had four songs with his band, and he and his son, who was as good hard player, and he was the lead singer of Boston. And when he wasn't played with Boston, he had his own band and he'd invite me on stage a couple of times, and it was just the sweetest dude.
Speaker 1: I don't know the history of Boston at all. Was he always the singer?
Speaker 3: So Brad Delp was the original original lead singer, okay, and he's the guy you know, the voice of But Tommy was then the singer of Boston because Bradd had died by suicide. And after he passed away and the guy going with Boston again, Tommy took over, and damn he could sing that song.
Speaker 1: So Brad Brad was with the band when all the hits.
Speaker 4: Yeah here, any song you've ever heard from Boston was bread.
Speaker 1: But then Tommy was the touring lead singer for the last what how many.
Speaker 8: Decades, let's see one did he take over that?
Speaker 1: Eighties? Past twenty years, past twenty years? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but they again, they did nothing for the longest time. But anyway, I'm so glad that I got to know him. Thank you Bob for introducing me. And I know Bob is broken heart at just sixty years old. Just hit him in September, and you know, we know it was very aggressive his brain cancer obviously, and then he passed away yesterday. So sorry about that man, good dude. And again his son just a slayer on guitar and he played in the band together. To watch those two together, it was really something. So the recipees brother, thank you for being.
Speaker 4: Kind to me.
Speaker 1: That does really matter, Yeah, it does. What matters less? I actually saw side you keep an eye on the NFL, right, yeah, remind me who the Steelers signed a running back yesterday, the guy that used to play for the Panthers two years, twelve and a half million? Almost How was that guy's name? God, if I could only remember, maybe you could help me out. The Steeler signed somebody yesterday. What was his name on?
Speaker 8: The running back from Carolina? Help me out.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it. I know you can do that. Rico Dottal Dwaddle still can't do it, Dottal No, Yes, Rico Dowdell. Rico Dowdle the first day when used to call him d Waddle back and I think that was and then and then even as of fifteen seconds ago. And I'm not gonna lie to him quite there for.
Speaker 4: A moment that I was wondering, is his name Wattle.
Speaker 1: Right? Because there's Jalen Waddle, but this is Rico Dowdell. Sauce once called him Rico Dwaddle. Yeah, And that's when he was reading his name. I was, yeah, I'm not smart. What's the dude's name, Rico Dowdell Daddle, Dowdell. He plays for Pittsburgh. Now what's his name though, Rico, that's Waddle.
Speaker 9: Nope, Dowdell, Yew, Rico Dowell.
Speaker 1: Which one do you think it is? I think it's the Rico Dowdle. Remember when, remember when you became kind Corey except for to me.
Speaker 3: Remember when and somebody asked your dad, like when you were in ninth grade, yeah, about you, and he'd say, I dubt o' hope, I dad, o'll graduate.
Speaker 1: I haven't see the problem that's going to confuse us. Because if somebody said, Jeff, how does your son walk? He dwaddles. He dwaddles to and from the lunchline, Dad, he'll dwaddle over here.
Speaker 8: Yeah he's tired.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, are you gonna play offensive line? Yeah? Why because you don't run? You daddle?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you dwaddled in your pants again. Damn it, son, you're twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What really matters though, is this dad will ever move al Oh brilliant dwaddle go dwaddle?
Speaker 4: How cool would it be to be this smart? And maybe all of us are capable of We probably all are. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ionis kind of Mau is the chief translator of the European Commission, and he speaks twenty one of the twenty four official languages, also the only translator trusted with classified Chinese documents, which he considers his favorite language. He also says it's the most complicated twenty one of the twenty four official languages he speaks.
Speaker 1: Again, it's like talk about a profession that fifty years ago would have been insanely valuable. Yeah, and now all of us have that on our phones. Yeah, well said, we all have due Lingo. That's true, right, Like we all have all Google Translate. So it's that guy. By the way, I didn't know there were quote twenty four official langages because obviously there's a bazillion different languages and dialects, but twenty four official globally recognized official languages. Oh yeah, if you can speak twenty one of the twenty four, don't you just learn the other three? Yeah? I mean, I'm not judging. This guy knows twenty more languages than I do, and I barely know this one. Yeah, but if you're a but if you're a twenty one, just finish it. Get the other three done, you.
Speaker 9: Get to the other side of it. Yeah, don't dwaddle right by the way.
Speaker 3: That's that's called the that's called the polyglotism, polyglottism. I bet it's two teas polyglottism, being able to speak a lot of languages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, man. Why did kneeler?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: There are some lazy summer.
Speaker 1: Now I want to know which three it is? English? What if English is one of them?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: The Vikings are signing cornerback James Pierre from the Pittsburgh Steelers. Never heard of him, but frenchman. I guess, we we, I guess he's solid. Twenty nine years old, spent all six of his NFL seasons with Pittsburgh two years just eight point twenty five million, three point seven million guaranteed. So a huge splash, Yeah, a huge splash.
Speaker 9: He plays a ton of special teams, Okay, like all four phases of special teams. I think I yesterday something He's played like over a thousand snaps of special team. So yeah, I thought they'd make a larger splash yesterday. But there is today, there is tomorrow, and there's still a ton of the off season left.
Speaker 1: Yp never heard of him, That's what he's good.
Speaker 3: What really matters, though, is this good old I'm gonna call him Ioh because I don't want to say his name again.
Speaker 4: He was born in Greek Crete, Greece, not Greek Crete, Greece.
Speaker 3: Inspired by foreign tourists who were visiting Crete, he began studying foreign languages at a young age. Of course, Greek is his number one language. He started learning English at five. Then he moved to Athens with his family. Learned German at seven, Italian at ten, Russian at thirteen, Swahili at fourteen, Turkish at sixteen. He'd learned fifteen languages by the time he was twenty. Then he went to the University of Thessalonica learned the rest of them. He actually knows thirty two total languages, but he speaks twenty one.
Speaker 4: Of the twenty four officials.
Speaker 1: Wow, do you want to know what they are? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Greek, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Finnish, Danish, Russian, Swahili, Hebrew, Arabic, Mandarin, and Bengale. That's some of them. That's all them. That's partial dish. Why in the hell Wikipedia, let me down?
Speaker 1: I don't know. No kidding again? And what are the three he's missing? That's the I'm more curious about that. Yeah, same, Paul. Do you think one of them is Canadian? No? Canadian is Well, they speak French and it's a lot of kims.
Speaker 8: Look at you, Yeah, look at you, daddy?
Speaker 1: Was you know stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 8: What else matters?
Speaker 1: The Chiefs, as we mentioned, are signing Kenneth Walker the third the Super Bowl MVP is going to the Kansas City Chiefs three years, forty three point zero five million dollars sauce. Yes, forty three point zero five million. Yeah, how much money is that? Five five hundred thousand dollars? I like when he's confident and wrong, Why am I wrong? Forty three point zero five zero five Oh, that's a good question.
Speaker 9: Uh, is it fifty thousand?
Speaker 1: Which one is it? It's fifty thousand. I didn't hear the zero five.
Speaker 8: It's so hard to be a new me when you're still the same year.
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody but or you're nobody but me. You're really being an ass to a lot of asses out their core.
Speaker 8: Yeah what he said?
Speaker 1: Wow? What that guy said. Want to hear something kind of crazy. Here's a stat. You guys like sports stats? Yeah? Man, So the Chiefs last year had Isaiah Pachecko and Kareem Hunt as their main two running backs. Right, Isaiah Pachecko did not have any carries twenty yards or more wow, and Kareem Hunt had one. Since coming into the NFL in twenty twenty two, Kenneth Walker has thirty four carries of twenty or more and that is the fourth most in the NFL over that span. So the explosive Chiefs offense is not explosive out of the running back position at all, which is weird because the Isaiah Pachecko and Kareem Hunt have both been really good running backs at some point. Right they've Pachecko even not this year, but the year before, seems super dynamic. I don't know if statistically he was, but when you would watch games, you're like, man, that guy kind of runs with some force. He seems edgy.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many guys hunts in history. The MVP was traded the next or let go the next year.
Speaker 1: So somebody's good after he won that that's Dak got posted on Sports Center because he was a pending free agent. And I think it's only a couple where the Super Bowl MVP left. It's extremely rare you're at because most of the time it's a quarterback. Also true. Yeah, man, it's a lot of money. Yeah, it is a lot of money for running back. It's twenty five years old.
Speaker 4: Five years old though, man, that's that's young.
Speaker 1: More of what really matters after this, I'm the fan.
Speaker 2: Catch every tournament, upset and every highlight with KFA and at hop House joined justin guard Meet Sauce, Max Parker, myself or Bracket Bash watch parties on March nineteenth and the twentieth to catch college hoops on the big screens and prizes flowing all day, including sixty five inch televisions. Get all the details ATKFA dot com. Hewart calendar.
Speaker 4: I just can't believe that you guys don't think I and enjoy being invited to a basketballttorney thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm shocked you already have you're already plans.
Speaker 4: Well I do have plans, but the invitation means so much, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun to say no.
Speaker 4: It's fun to say no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm learning how.
Speaker 4: To do that.
Speaker 8: Watch try sa. So why don't you invite me to do something with you?
Speaker 1: Hey? Anything you on?
Speaker 9: Do you wanna come over and play putt putt?
Speaker 1: Hold on right hand? You have a mini golf course at your house? No, I just meant I can set one up, though, you can set up a golf course at your house. This putting thing that I can do? You do that? Yeah, it's just this like thing that helps you put.
Speaker 8: So just like one like six foot hole the practice on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like to lay in a six foot deepole?
Speaker 1: Wow, why do you want me dead? I didn't say that. He said he wants to see I freaking love mini golf, but that sounds like hell so no, thank you, but I appreciate the offer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do love mini golf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun. I follow the this thing called twin Tour on Instagram it's just these two kids from Wisconsin who are twins that just play mini golf and they like edit their golf tournaments, like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: But here's what's weird, you know exactly so.
Speaker 1: There because they were on my algorithm, and I'm like, it's you find yourself watching these kids playing and they're not kids, they're like in their twenties, but they they edit it really well, and they played the same courses.
Speaker 8: A lot, and I'm like, why do I keep care?
Speaker 1: Why do I care who wins this fake tournament? And then you know how Instagram will say if anybody that you follow also follows random whatevers, Jonathan Grenard also follows them, that's funny. It's like me, my nephew, Drew, and Jonathan Grenard all follow these two random scannie.
Speaker 8: Twins who mini golf, and I'm like, what are we doing with our lives? Yeah, that's funny, though.
Speaker 4: Man, I wonder if I can tell the story on air.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you can go for it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you did the exact ups. He did everything right. So I had a gentleman tell me at a dinner that when he was in college his friend's sister or somebody was dating Erasmus James. Remember that name, Yeah, great great player, right was Wisconsent kid right, yep? And Rasmus I was going back to Madison to hang out for a weekend. They were like having Erasmus James day. And the kid says, hey, do you want to go to hang out in Wisconsin? And and this kid the guy was like, yeah, sure, let's let's do it. He goes, well, great, Well, Rastus James is going to pick us up on his way and take us to Madison with him.
Speaker 4: And guys like are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: And he's like yep, and he's like okay, cool.
Speaker 3: So Rasmus picks him up in his in his big old like the original h one like Hummer h one, the big one, right, and the and the and the you know, the kids stand on the corner and he pulls up and the kid gets in and it's just him harassments for.
Speaker 4: A minute before he picks up the other guy.
Speaker 3: And he said he got in and Arrasmus said hey, And that was the last thing Arrastus said to him, that picking him up on the corner and getting him to Madison. And he said the whole time.
Speaker 4: I'm writing in the truck, saying he hates me so much he's being forced to take me to Madison. How am I going to get back home? Because I don't want to ride in a quiet truck the entire way back home. And he said all he did was ten and two and looked straight the entire time and never said a word.
Speaker 1: So they get there, that's psychotic.
Speaker 3: They get out of the car and they're going about their day and they run into the lady and he's like, man, Rasmus hates my guts.
Speaker 4: He didn't say a word to me. She goes, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: He is a very good driver, and he will not speak to somebody while he's driving. And he said ten to fifteen minutes later, arrests came up to him. Had the best night of their lives. They were hanging out.
Speaker 4: He was friends with everybody, but everybody drinks, was friends with everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody loved him.
Speaker 4: He was the guy of the night. But he will not talk to you while he's driving, won't even look away from the road.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 4: Wow, what it's either insane or really cool.
Speaker 1: No, it's insane. Now, this is all.
Speaker 4: Secondhand but the guy who told me he was a great storyteller, and I believed.
Speaker 1: Him, like being a lifelong Minnesotan. Right, the awkward silence kills me. Yeah, with a stranger, if you're in the same room with just one other person, you don't know them, You just small talk, right, that's like the elevator mentality. You got to ask him about the weather. Oh yeah, here, snow's coming next weekend. Right, you got to say something after the idea of like a four and a half five hour drive not saying a word outsid of hey, yeah, and then just raw dogging it for four or five hours steering.
Speaker 8: That is that's that is sociopath That's the.
Speaker 4: Greatest prank of all time.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 4: That is like getting in the elevator and then screaming as soon as it starts to nowhere.
Speaker 1: What would what would have been even better is if the buddy didn't say a Rasmus James is going to pick you up, just like a friend of mine's going to pick you up. So then if this guy is a sports fan, he realizes is that a Rasmus James, and then five hours of silence, Rasmus James?
Speaker 8: Should I should I say? That it's that I know that it's him.
Speaker 1: He hasn't talked to me.
Speaker 4: Since, not a word, not the radio either, nothing. All right, that's that is definition. I's why I think it might have been a prank. And if it was a prank, then I'm I'm I salute you, Rasmus James.
Speaker 1: If that was a prank, that's driving Joe Peshi out to the desert kind of psycho right, like radio, no talking, It's like, where are you taking me? Sir? If your Uber driver did that, even though even though Uber now in the app, they the police will absolutely know who picked you up, right, Like, if your Uber driver doesn't say a word and doesn't have the radio on, that's the worst. I'm giving you one star. Yeah, that's terrifying. Say something, no, say hi, shut up? Oh god, you guys are weird talking I'm talking to the Uber driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I haven't they have it.
Speaker 1: Then put the radio on.
Speaker 2: Silence, put your AirPods in and then the radio doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, don't have human conversation, human interaction, especially in Vegas. Right, how many ask for stories, They'll tell you some good stories. How many career NFL sacks did Erasmus James have. Yeah, he was a monster in college. He didn't play very long. I'll say like six five.
Speaker 9: He played for three seasons of four two thousand and five through two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because he played five games in two thousand and eight and that was it.
Speaker 8: What a cool name did he?
Speaker 1: What has he entered or something? I don't know. No, I just.
Speaker 8: I don't think he was that good he was in college. He just was not.
Speaker 1: He was very good in college. One of the all time class. Have a driver though, Erasmus, Yeah, rassmus, haven't heard one since No the four or sinse isn't my turn? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 1: Vikings punter Ryan Wright is signing a four year, fourteen million dollar deal with New Orleans. We mentioned this earlier that he went to Tulane, but he grew up in California. But he wants to go back closer to where he played college ball. I guess good times in Louisiana. It's a lot of money. So undrafted in twenty twenty two, four seasons with the Vikings. So a lot of people on Twitter had this point, and I don't think it's a bad one. Not only is he a solid punter. He's Will Rekerd's holder, so that shouldn't be under estimated that there's value there to have one of the best kickers in the NFL having consistency. I agree, thanks time with the old battery. Isn't depaula oar to Paul? Isn't he a free agent? Yeah? I think so. We gotta lock that dude up as well. I'm pretty sure he is. Somebody looked that up. I think DePaul is a free agent. Let's lock up de Paul huh. And let's get to Riker to a new holder.
Speaker 9: What if Andrew Depaula that was like the first or second tweet Adam Schefter had that he was signed immediately right when the free agency frenzy started. That would have been great because he's great.
Speaker 1: He is great. What really matters, though, is this, Okay.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of this before?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't think I should do that one either.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna have you ever heard of a headspin hole?
Speaker 1: What? No? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean neither? Do you guys remember breakdancing?
Speaker 1: Not me personally, but yes, I understand the concept.
Speaker 4: Sad parachute pints, and you know it.
Speaker 1: I just would walk around with a piece of cardboard in a boom box and see what happens.
Speaker 3: It was a common scalp injury and breakdancers caused by years of performing headspins. The repeated friction caused a cone shaped breakdance bulge to form.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my friend Beldar had that brilliant headspin hole.
Speaker 8: That sounds painful, it looks terrible.
Speaker 1: It's one of the better nine inch nail songs as well, head spin the whole. Now that's irony if you're break dancing in nine inch nails and you don't know you're getting headspin hole.
Speaker 8: Spanish Nails kicks ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're great ass and that's one of those bands. I also never saw live that. If I ever saw them, I would just want them to play the hits. But if I could say, like, if you could guarantee me they're going to play their.
Speaker 8: Greatest hits, yeah, I'm going I'm in.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Weren't they just here like last year at the at Grand Casino. Probably, But again I don't want them to play deep cuts. I want the hits I'm seeing nine inch Nails. I want March of the Pigs, I want Closer. Yeah, you want all of them.
Speaker 4: I want to blank you like an animal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hurt, Yeah, hurt for sure.
Speaker 2: Well this is what they played, Hold on, that's not us. Why isn't that There we go? August seventeen twenty five. Yeah, they started on the B stage, played right where it belongs. Know that one one Ruiner.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that. I barely know where There we go, Peggy, I keep going, Yeah, Wish Wish is a banger. Oh my gosh, March of the Pigs. You know wish?
Speaker 8: If you heard it, by the way, you definitely would have know.
Speaker 1: That song that's on kicks ass is one of their best.
Speaker 2: That one cor Reptile the Lovers, copy of a no Gave Up Vessel, no closer, Yes with boys noise.
Speaker 1: You're gonna a band? Or is that just the sound effects they added?
Speaker 2: Here as Alive as you need me to be, came back haunted. And then finally last few songs here mister self destruct no less than the Perfect Drug?
Speaker 1: Is that a I don't know that one?
Speaker 2: Hey, David Bowie cover the song I'm Afraid of Americans? And then last three here, Wow, that's surprising. The hand that feeds yeah head like a whole home run and they closed out with hurt. Yeah, you should start with her.
Speaker 4: Don't tell them what to do.
Speaker 1: Starting to show with her is pretty depressing.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a mid like that's the end of a B stage like maybe acoustic type thing. You know whatever. I'm not gonna tell the nine inch nails guys what to do.
Speaker 4: About three and a half hour hours into my trip to Madison, I start playing that off my eye.
Speaker 1: Correct Erasmus James picks you up in Saint Louis Park, right, and just start heading east and you you pass So Claire, which is like an hour and a half from Saint Louis Park, And it's been an hour and a half of ab salute And now how about just top of your lungs, you just go, how about a couple of tunes? You got any nice nails? And there? And then you go, how about we open with hurt? Yeah? Can you turn it up?
Speaker 4: Jeff bakst.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's when you ask erasmus, if the car needs gas and you get out of the gas that you just make a run for it. And I don't mean for like the border, I mean literally you just run for oncoming draffic. Just take me to my future.
Speaker 3: The most about that was the whole way there, you're thinking, how am I going to get home? Because I am not riding back with Erasmus? How am I getting back home?
Speaker 1: But if he takes the drive so seriously, you have the party of your life, the night of your life. He had a silent ride back, then, I'm guessing a good point. That's just that's even worse because now you're like, you know, we're friends now right. I party with you all night. We just had a great time. But he's tending to no music, No nine New Snails playlist, and he doesn't say a word to you all the way back. That's that's just awful.
Speaker 4: Here, Bard, well stop and done that. I struck out last night.
Speaker 9: Well go to that one strip club you guys had to stop at.
Speaker 1: If Erasmus James doesn't like distractions, I don't think Chris Hockey's jack in the back is going to be what he asks for it.
Speaker 9: Well, you don't want to talk, We're gonna play a game of chicken here, Yeah, yeah, yeah, what are you naming your penis sizes?
Speaker 1: Marnie? Welcome to the Power two Morning Show. Seems like a great time to roll in here. Yeah, it really is, Marty. You listen to the radio. You're not a psycho, right, You don't drive somewhere absolutely in silence. That's insane, absolutely so crazy.
Speaker 8: People do the news.
Speaker 1: I'm somewhere between that and scrolling YouTube videos every stop. Let right, gotta do it. Chris does it on the way back from what was that Fargo? The news is next, Power Too Morning show on the fin