Speaker 1: Hey, it's good and not to point any fingers, but Mac didn't give you a news dump earlier in the week. So here's some mixed nuts. Mac. I know we often talk about how I have no real skills, okay, and if I were to be fired from my job where I have a very specific skill, I have nothing to offer any other company business labor. But I think I might have found my calling if and when I am released from the radio business.
Speaker 2: Okay, what might that be?
Speaker 1: A seasonal lifeguard job?
Speaker 2: Now? Considering in the state in which we live, Massachusetts, Yeah, you could work that for maybe three months. Maybe would you then plan on moving to other places where you could work seasonally as a lifeguard?
Speaker 1: Now, I've just taken to make.
Speaker 2: It a year's worth of money in three months.
Speaker 1: Well, I see and hear all the time. They make like twenty five bucks an hour. That's not bad.
Speaker 2: And you get a sweet outfit, usually a whistle. You get a whistle.
Speaker 1: Maybe I might bring my own, if I'm being honest, they might bring my own whistle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would want to share a whistle. Agreed there, Agreed.
Speaker 1: I did look through some of the requirements that I would need. Number One, you got to be sixteen years old, so I'm still like three four years off that.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, you need.
Speaker 1: To be able to continuously swim for three hundred yards. I can do that. Yeah, it's three football fields. You need to be able to dive down into about seven to ten feet of water and retrieve a ten pound brick. Oh okay, yeah, ten pounds is nothing. Sure, you go in the water lift anything.
Speaker 2: Especially if like it's at the bottom. You can just push off the bottom and shoot back up.
Speaker 1: So I need to get like my CPR and all that stuff and work with the DCR to get this done. But I think i'd I can do this. Now.
Speaker 2: Would you prefer to be a lifeguard at a pool or like an open body of water?
Speaker 1: I'd prefer pool, but open body of water is also something that I'd be into.
Speaker 2: Pool would be a lot easier because you could see the potential victim. You know, there's no murky water.
Speaker 1: Two questions Number one, where so if I became a lifeguard, where would I move on the hierarchy of saving lives? Would I be above you?
Speaker 2: I don't think you'd be above me. I have the CPI certification. I am sixteen years old. Shit, and I'm pretty sure I could do all those swimming things. Get a little peak behind the curtain here. Back in summer camp days, let's say ninety nine, two thousand, thousand and one, I was in the group called the Flying Fish at the YMCA Camp Cabot and Wallfam the highest swimming group there were there.
Speaker 1: Did you guys get ice cream?
Speaker 2: We didn't get ice cream, We just got the tread water. I forget what the test was. You had to tread water for like five minutes. There was a couple other things. You wouldn't look at. You wouldn't You wouldn't guess it by my body shape. But I am quite the swimmer. It's quite to swim.
Speaker 1: You look like you float, but I'm quite buoyant. Yeah, you know me good.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm baseline good at a lot of things. I don't know if I'm great at anything, but I'm basically good at a lot of things, and swimming is one of them.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing right here that I only have to tread water only using my legs for two minutes. Oh yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 2: The hardest part so for me personally, I have trouble opening my eyes underwater. I think it's very weird. I can do it briefly. That's the hardest part for me. Slap a pair of dogs on me. I'm also, you say, doing it briefly.
Speaker 1: I feel like once I'm able to open my eyes underwater, then I'm gold.
Speaker 2: Oh you acclimate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm not able to do it right away. Sure, Which does get into maybe why I wouldn't get hired is I need to like wade myself into the water.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna save you. But give me two minutes to get.
Speaker 1: Give me three to four minutes. I can't jump in, but I can dip my legs in for a little while. Then I can go waste then up body. Then I need a little more time to get my head in there. But then once I'm in, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: There's nothing worse than when you're in the ocean or getting into a body of water that's a little colder than you wanted it to be. You get up to just below the tip of your cock and you're like, all right, here we go cox in and then you're good. Wants to coxin? For me, that's pretty much at my waist. For you, that's at your knee.
Speaker 1: All right, So keep an eye on for lifeguard. Go and if you're drowning, give me a little bit of time. Well, Mac, I was sitting there mine my own bees wax, and I got a message from a listener, okay, telling me that the company Titan has made another themed casket. Oh not only one four because you can choose which Ninja Turtle themed casket you want to be buried in.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, so not to get morbid here. I don't think you can pick the Raphael one, right.
Speaker 1: I would like people to know that I was cool but crude.
Speaker 2: I want my services when I pass on to wherever I may go or may not go, to be as inexpensive as possible. Bury me in a bag, I don't care.
Speaker 1: So I did look it up. Titan sold their Supreme caskets. They're Supreme themed caskets. Yeah, instantly when they put those out. These ones have not been posted yet for what I have seen, but they're gonna run four thousand dollars and that kind of seems like a pretty good deal.
Speaker 2: That's a great deal.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of starting my own casket line. But get this theme? You ready for this? What's this bed?
Speaker 2: Like? Permanent bed?
Speaker 1: No? Like if you're older and you're like, I need a new bed, but I also think I'm gonna die soon. You buy the bed, okay, and then when you perish, they they just close it and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if you die? All right, I'll start a competing one called bathtub.
Speaker 1: You go into someone's house in all of their furniture's casket the just in case they might die on the couch.
Speaker 2: You never know when you're gonna need to fold up some furniture.
Speaker 1: Good and you're like, oh, well, they did it on the Monsters, they did it on the Adams Family, because you know those are macabre. Yeah, this is real life and you don't want to waste money on a bed and a casket.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think we're onto something here. This is million dollar idea.
Speaker 1: But would they be able to fit my California King casket in the ground?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the shark tank pitch? Have you ever died in a bed?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But if you do, it folds over a kelsone style.
Speaker 1: Look, roughly fifty percent of the world dies in bed every year. We're cutting out the middleman and Panada right there, Panini.
Speaker 2: And then you get into a calzone. Stromboli.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what we should do. George Foreman's style cast kids.
Speaker 2: And it's on a lean. So when you die, all the juices naturally leak out.
Speaker 1: We're helping the fucking morticians. Those are the people that drain all the juices out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what they call.
Speaker 1: Not to talk about x Men ninety seven, but that line from Apocalypse to Xavier, Oh Jesus Man not show so good. I told you last year. I'm like, hey, forty hot dogs and there's no coming down from this. I'm on the right side of his eye.
Speaker 2: I said, this is building to something even better.
Speaker 1: No, you said, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even contain yourself mid impression.
Speaker 1: Do you have nothing else to say?
Speaker 2: Trump Card?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Mac, what is the note that I have here for your sack?
Speaker 2: You wrote the Hall Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: So what do you think I mean by that?
Speaker 2: Cool halls like hallways?
Speaker 1: You're almost there, okay, Mac, we are going to create the Hall Hall of Fame. I'm going to list off famous halls. Tell me if they belong in the Hall Hall of Fame. Okay, top of the head, who would you put in there?
Speaker 2: First, I don't are you talking about halls, like a venue like where you would go watch someone do something?
Speaker 1: First on the board.
Speaker 2: Daryl Hall like as of Hall and Oates. Yeah yeah, Hall of Hall of Oats gets in.
Speaker 1: I might not put Daryl Hall in there, but I would put the band Hall and Oates in there.
Speaker 2: I think by proxy Hall gets in.
Speaker 1: Now I go one or the other Hall gets in the hall, tamar On Hall. Who's that talk show host?
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is?
Speaker 1: Regina Hall, Regina Halls in first ballot, right, Regina Halls, Arsenio Hall, Arsenio Halls in? Bug Hall?
Speaker 2: Who's Bug Hall?
Speaker 1: He played Alfalfa in the nineties Little Rascals.
Speaker 2: Oh, the nineties one out? He's what?
Speaker 1: That's my favorite Alfalfa? That's a lie. You know who I like in that movie? Spanky, Yes, Spanky's great. Who else is in that those in the Little Rascals? I know Buckwheat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: I know Whoopy Goldberg?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Delilah's Love Delilah's the love Interest. I've seen that movie so many times. I don't know who any of the Little Rascals are. Could you imagine growing up and what you have on television is the fucking Little Rascals.
Speaker 2: If that dog's name was Hall, it'd be in.
Speaker 1: That dog's name is I want to say Bullseye, but that's wrong spot. I was a spud. D Dre Hall.
Speaker 2: Who's Deirdre Hall.
Speaker 1: She played mar Lena on Days of Our Lives Out. I might have her as my maybe, okay, maybe you get some votes on the ballot. She's not going to get in, but people.
Speaker 2: Are gonna don't know what she looks like, so I can't put her in.
Speaker 1: Bill Hall.
Speaker 2: Bill Hall was an exciting ballplayer for about two and a half seasons. He can yeam a baseball when he connected to it. He also adm missed a baseball often. If you were talking who might be on my MVPO four h five team, Bill Hall would be on it. But he's not in the hall. Carnegie Hall seems like it's a fitting entry into the hall Hall of.
Speaker 1: Fame, the Westminster Hall.
Speaker 2: This sounds British show. I'm gonna put it.
Speaker 1: In deck the Halls.
Speaker 2: I don't love that song.
Speaker 1: I'm saying out what about hall e Jolly Christmas? That song?
Speaker 2: I like where your head's at getting creative there? I like that better than deck the Halls, but it's still not in.
Speaker 1: But if we're doing Hall e Jolly Christmas, do we now need to include people with the first or last name Holly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so out it's a can of worms.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you don't want the can of worms like you don't want Hugh Heffner ex girlfriends.
Speaker 2: No, and I would argue she was the main one of the most popular, worst of the three.
Speaker 1: You don't want Michael Hawley.
Speaker 2: No, Michael Hally's out.
Speaker 1: Michael Hally's not in the Hall Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get some letters. You're gonna get some letters.
Speaker 2: Me and Jaron Duran are getting letters. Halloween, So now we can add stuff on though, Yeah, fucking Halloween's in.
Speaker 1: And if that so, if we're doing that like holidays, No, that's a O. That's a no because of the Cannabi worlds. That's a no.
Speaker 2: It's a no because it's an oh.
Speaker 1: You can spell it anyway you want, you could.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be correct.
Speaker 1: Would you put any of the professional Hall of Fames in there?
Speaker 2: Let's see, I would say the Baseball Hall of Fame does the worst job the Basketball Hall of Fame does the best job because it has the broadest parameters, like if it counts all basketball. So it's hard to argue when they put someone in hockey.
Speaker 1: I don't know enough about he is weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about.
Speaker 1: There's a rule where it's four men, two women, and then two contributors every year, and it's specific to that.
Speaker 2: So football does something like that too, and that's why football stinks. So so the only Hall of Fame that's getting into the Hall Hall of Fame is the basketball Hall.
Speaker 1: Like you wouldn't put the toy Hall of Fame, like rocket NFL fame does it.
Speaker 2: You know, the NFL might do it worse than baseball.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're only putting the baseball Hall of Fame. No, I'm just the Basketball Hall of Fame. Okay. So our hall Hall of Fame, you have either Daryl Hall or Hall of Oats or both. Sure you have put Regina Hall in there, Arsenio Hall. You gave votes to Bill Hall, but he's not in the halliway.
Speaker 2: My game is Blouse's Blouse's That's not what I was looking for.
Speaker 1: Carnegie Hall in no to Westminster.
Speaker 2: No, I said yes, because it sounds British.
Speaker 1: Okay, no to deck but yes, but also no to hally Jolly because of the can of worms. Yes to Halloween. So is that for the holiday or for the movie? You just said, I'm gonna say the Holiday, the movie and Halloween Town.
Speaker 2: I'll take that.
Speaker 1: So we're going big Hall.
Speaker 2: No, we're just recognizing how great Halloween.
Speaker 1: This is only the first year of the Hall Hall of Fame, and next year you're gonna have to have more people in there.
Speaker 2: We got Halloween two, we got Halloween three, we got Halloween Town two, Halloween Town.
Speaker 1: I fear that next year bug Hall will get in.
Speaker 2: No, bug Halls never get it in.
Speaker 1: Bug Hall is the Craig Bgio of this vote right now, No to Holidays and then yes to the Basketball Hall of Fame. Yeah, all right, that's our Hall Hall.
Speaker 2: It's it's a relatively small class, like six or seven things.
Speaker 1: Oh you know who I forgot to put on here, Dante Hall.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dante Hall was great.
Speaker 1: I might put Dante Hall in.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make the Football Hall of Fame makes the Hall Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: He's in the Hall Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Human joystick.
Speaker 1: So guys comment down below. Who's in your Hall Hall of Fame? Would you include Holiday? Would you include Holly.
Speaker 2: Mac?
Speaker 1: I stumbled upon this on the Old X. This is from Obsession star Indie Navarat. She was asked for a list of hear me out so they hear me out of, like, yeah, sex them.
Speaker 2: Someone you would do, but someone's gonna hear you. You gotta explain yourself or like.
Speaker 1: You see them and you're like, let me explain to you why they're pretty attractive?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Her number one is Optimist Prime.
Speaker 2: Totally get it the voice.
Speaker 1: What she has said in the past that she was obsessed with Optimist Prime through her teenage years.
Speaker 2: Goo. And as we keep going on with these these next two her three hear me outs, there's literally nothing better on planet Earth for nerdy, dorky men like you and I to have a hot female get into nerdy and dorky stuff, and I'll tell you what. Indy Navarate is shooting up so many people's lists.
Speaker 1: She builds her own computers.
Speaker 2: She loves Linux operating system.
Speaker 1: Her second one was Shrek. He's super tall and protective.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see where the cutoff is for super tall. Maybe she'd be interested in an Ogre like myself.
Speaker 1: And then finally, this is the best one. Mufassa. Mufasa was powerful, big voice. I think she's a voice thing, a powerful.
Speaker 2: Like facey voices who are protective. All three of them have it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask you top of your head, hear me out, Mac, what do you think? And she actually she brings up two that I'm gonna throw at you right now, Ogre Fiona, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thick, thicker than a bowl oatmeal.
Speaker 1: Sure, all right, hear me out, Fiona. And then this one for both of us because she's got them eyes. Nala.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can explain Nala.
Speaker 1: No, no one needs an explanation for Nala in the Lion King, the way that when Simba pins her down and she looks up, what in the world is happening.
Speaker 2: If you don't understand First of all, anyone listening to this podcast is gonna understand that. Yeah, if I have that conversation with someone and they don't hear me out and they don't get it, you're not my.
Speaker 1: Friend or even like you don't need me to explain. Yeah, like you you get it right, You've seen the Lion King, right. I don't think we can count a Jessica Rabbit. It's obvious cartoon April O'Neil too obvious. It would have to be some kind of like an an obvious Lola Bunny. People are really into Judy Hobbs.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think as a society we have an issue.
Speaker 2: By the way, I think the issue now that we're stumbling upon it is all of the male artists are drawing the female characters extremely sexually.
Speaker 1: I think the issue we have is that, like she has this small list and she's kind of explaining herself for guys. As soon as you say a character, I'm like, yeah, I get, oh, yeah, there's no explanation to any of it. All that one foot rabbit that's also a cop I get it. Is that what we're getting into is it's.
Speaker 2: Just technology is simply too good to not be.
Speaker 1: Mac. I think we have a appall a g after our award winning Hall Hall of Fame. A couple names that were left off. One that I threw at you on the end of the week. I was like, hey, we forgot Taylor Hall. You immediately said doesn't deserve to be in there. That's fine. But a mention would have been nice. Sure, once again, these are halls to get into the Hall.
Speaker 2: Of Fame, Halls to get into the Hall, Hall of Fame, the.
Speaker 1: Hall Hall Hall Hall of Fame, the Hall Hall, Hallmark. Apology to Hallmark Hallmarks should be in the Hall of Fame. You know what, we didn't think it through.
Speaker 2: Cool. Let me let me be the first to apologize to.
Speaker 1: All the apologize alcoholics, alcoholics, uh, chocoholics, hallics in general, all hollics should have gotten in to the Hall Hall of Fame, or you could have went through and like weed it out.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm saying fans of the Hall Hall of Fame are alcoholics.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that's what I'm calling them. And thought about this since last Thursday when we were.
Speaker 2: Forgot about this an hour ago and I saw your opener.
Speaker 1: So you would like to apologize.
Speaker 2: I'd like to apologize to the alcoholics.
Speaker 1: And then one that was pointed out to us on social media and should have been a first ballot. He'll be top of the board next year when we do our Hall Hall of Fame. Second class second class Scott Hall Razor Ramone.
Speaker 2: Razor Ramone should have been on the opening ballot. That's an oversight in our pot.
Speaker 1: Scott Hall Hallmark. Those are two that are going to be in on the second, so you can start getting your you can start planning your trip now for year two of the Hall Hall of Fame