Speaker 1: Guys, we are blessed. We're very blessed people because we are not Jaden. Who is this morning hanging out side working? Jaden?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 3: What do you do? Jaden? Hey, Mojo, what's up buddy?
Speaker 4: First time on time.
Speaker 3: Is frozen on the bus? A What do you do?
Speaker 1: Jaden?
Speaker 2: I'm an iron worker for Local twenty five.
Speaker 3: Wow, and they.
Speaker 5: Didn't call you guys off today with these crazy temperatures.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I told them too, And they say there's a little building we can go inside to warm up on the roof.
Speaker 3: Wow. No, that is really really dangerous.
Speaker 5: I read somewhere and Mojo, I feel like you and I like always read the same sites that if you're outside for like a minute and a half, your exposed parts could get frostbite.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Jaden, it's nutty.
Speaker 5: You gotta be really careful.
Speaker 3: Do me favor, Jaden.
Speaker 1: Unzip your zipper, pull your wiener out.
Speaker 3: And let's test that out.
Speaker 1: I want to see the expos It hasn't been exposed outside in a while, but let's expose it outside. And if anybody arrests you and says that you did something wrong, tell them it was a science project, all right.
Speaker 3: Let's figure this out.
Speaker 4: Yes, your pe will like freeze instantly. Oh my gosh, we test it. I think we should go off the roof, Jayden.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever feel this whenever I go to like, uh, you know, I know Ellen old Block and Heather ow blocks their tailgates over at in front of co America they have and it's freezing outside. I'll go pee in the porta patio, come out and I'm already twenty degrees colder because i lost all the heat of my body from the heat of the p Yeah.
Speaker 3: You find a bottle and pee and a bottle and didn't just.
Speaker 1: Hold it and just put it up again my body like one of those hand warmers right by the way.
Speaker 5: I just fact checked myself and it's if the wind chill is in the negatives, if it's at least negative ten and temperatures are in the single digits, which it is right now, it's ten minutes until frostbite.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So I mean that experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jay you've been out working since four am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been out since four o'clock. I've actually been out on the road street Saltine or what.
Speaker 2: No. I work for Cinta's uniform company.
Speaker 3: What are you doing at three am? Loading up my truck to leave? And I'm actually out here at tiff and Ohio right now, buddy. The real field down here is about negative ten.
Speaker 1: Do as a favor, man, do you? You know, do what you can to try to just stay in a warm place like that warm truck of yours.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh I try.
Speaker 4: I actually am doing the University of today as well, So I'm gonna be in an out probably about or so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We don't want anything bad happening to you.
Speaker 3: What are you wearing?
Speaker 4: Do you throw on the extra thick pants today? Are you double soaking long?
Speaker 3: John? And how you keeping those in nets secure and warm?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I just war parafants.
Speaker 4: That's it, Like it's a regular day.
Speaker 1: You need to double thermals, man. Those double thermals are like the way to go. I've worn those golfing before, like on a really cold golf day in the fall, and those things keep you warm.
Speaker 3: What's up, Damien? What's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Mojo?
Speaker 1: What's happened? Listen to where he's working. It's colder up there where then it is down here? Where are you at I.
Speaker 2: Actually just got moved last week. Right now, I'm on at the Air Force base building a new hangar. But I'm an electrician. Well, I'm an apprentice. But I just came from the pretty hot bridge up there right over Detroit River.
Speaker 3: That Gordi Halle Bridge for anybody that's not in our area.
Speaker 1: They're building the bridge to and from Canada and it's going to be spectacular. I've seen the videos of this thing, but can you imagine being up on that bridge.
Speaker 2: It is brutal. That wouldn't go crazy. Hey, shout up my boy, Hey zeus. Though I know he's about to be up there.
Speaker 3: Freezing a warm zeus.
Speaker 2: I know he's listening to right now.
Speaker 1: Damien, you be safe and to you Jesus, you be safer. Okay, we'll talk to you guys later for sure. Have a good weekend. What up, Wendy, Hi, Good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Mojo, good morning for every I'm good, thank you, But I just want to say, for every behalf of every night, Sifter, who's driving home right now, you and Kevin.
Speaker 3: Have way too much energy for.
Speaker 6: I actually had to turn my radio down because I'm almost on my way to crawl into bed, and I actually had to turn the radio.
Speaker 3: No, come on, Wendy, we got to bring the heat. Yeah, you know what we're gonna do next time? This instead.
Speaker 6: I've been up since three o'clock yesterday, No time to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Later this morning, Kevin and I are going to lose our energy and we are going to do the Frozen song together. What do you think, Kevin?
Speaker 3: Why not? Let's do it
Speaker 4: All right,