Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. We are going to discuss these college jobs, college graduates, Americans aren't finding where foreigners are. We're gonna get to emails. We're gonna make fun of producer Corey. We have so much to come in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. But last week I think I did you a disservice because I hadn't read into it enough yet in the headline and I'm making this up, but it was something similar to this. The headline was Ukraine group possibly aided Joe Biden's election. What what? So let's rewind a little bit, shall we. Let's tell a little tale, and I'm going to warn you ahet a time. This is going to have an unsatisfactory ending because the investigation is just now underway and we don't know how it's gonna end or where it's gonna lead. Let's rewind Ukraine. It used to be a Soviet country, obviously. Now the thing is with those former communist countries, they're generally pretty corrupt because communists are demonic and corrupt and they just steal everything. So after Ukraine became its own thing, Ukraine as much as your liberal ant Peggy loves her Ukraine t shirt. Ukraine has been famously one of the most corrupt countries on the planet. I mean, we all think about this. Mexico is a great example of this. If I say Mexico, one of the first words you would use to describe Mexico would be corrupt. While they're all on the take, right, the politicians are on the take, and the cops are on the take, and the military they're all on the take. Right, Totally true. Yeah, so's Ukraine famously. Everyone just that's that's how you do business. You want this contract, good pay me, You want to get out of this parking ticket, good pay me, you want this pay me? Everyone's on the take. They were fame miss for this before Vladimir Putin invaded to try to take some of the country back. Fame miss for this. None of your journalists actually told you this, because we all had to pretend like Ukraine was just you know, heaven on Earth and those evil Russians were the only bad guys. But Ukraine was a horribly corrupt place. Zelenski keeps having to let people go because they's still a corrupt place. But setting that aside. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton. They changed out Ukraine's government back in twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen. They made it instead of a pro putin government, a pro Western government. Well that's how they sold it. They're going to be more on our side. Okay, And surprise, surprise, Joe Biden, vice president, Joe Biden, his son who's had some problems, Hunter Biden found himself a nice job over there, a job with a power company known as Barisma. Now I know you're going to find this stunning, but there were accusations of corruption with Barisma. Okay, so there was a prosecutor looking into Barisma. Joe Biden, vice president did something about it.
Speaker 2: Remember that was over, I guess the twelve thirteenth time to Kiev, and I was supposed to announce that there was another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Porshenko and from Yachts in York that they would take act against the state prosecutor. And they didn't. So they said they were walking out to press comt and said no, I said, I'm not going to go or we're not going to.
Speaker 1: Give you the billion dollars.
Speaker 2: They said, you have no authority, you're not the president. The president said, I said, call them. I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting the billion. I'm going to be leaving here. And I think it was what six hours. I look at I said, I'm leaving the six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money. Oh son of got fired and they put in place someone who was solid.
Speaker 1: Solid, someone who was solid, someone who's not going to investigate my son. All right, Now, fast forward from there. Joe Biden is President of the United States of America. Vladimir Putin chooses to invade Ukraine. Of course you remember all this. Then. It was almost odd how Joe Biden was constantly trying to sell that to the American people. And similar to what I've been warning Trump about. At the moment, the American people didn't want to hear it. You could never make the issue pull very well because we were poor back at home. No one wants to hear about a foreign war anywhere of any kind when they're not happy at home. But Joe Biden, man, he was missedter Ukraine. We're going to give you all you need, all the weapons, all the money, have more money, have more weapons, have more money, have more weapons. And he kept trying to sell it to you over and over and over again. Well, it turns out, and this is courtesy of John Solomon at Just the News. They're always breaking amazing stories over there, there was there was a plan, if you will. The plan was this. The plan was to take your money. I believe the number was two or three hundred million dollars. Take your money, send the money to Ukraine for quote green energy or something like that. Then one guy gives it to another guy, who gives it to another guy who gives it, you know, a contractor, gives it to a subcontractor to whatever. Then after the right palms were greased, ninety percent of the money was to be filtered back home to make sure Democrats stayed in power. We don't have the names yet of the us AID Americans who were allegedly involved. We don't have the names yet of the Ukrainians who were still involved. All this stuff is still blacked out for the time being. Like I said, I don't have a satisfactory end to this to give you. We don't have in case you're wondering, and I bet you are, because it was my first question. We do not have confirmation whether or not this actually happened. Keep in mind, this may have happened. They may have taken two or three hundred million dollars of your money and washed it through Ukraine and sent it back to America to elect Democrats. If that happened, and I asked John Solomon about this, If that happened, not only are there going to be Ukrainian heads rolling, undoubtedly Americans who are involved in this kind of thing, there are going to be felonnes plural on the table. You start talking about two three hundred million dollars in taxpayer money filtered through a corrupt foreign entity, only to be sent back to the Democrat Party to elect communists in our country. That's the kind of thing that Trump administered is understandably not going to take kindly to. I brought all this story up not only because it's dirty and because it's interesting. I brought this story up because it drives home again how much our treasury has been pillaged while you're trying to make ends meet. It aggravates me, but honestly, Democrats are just the lowest scum on the face of the planet. When they get elected. It's what they do, fraud foreigners and cheating. Fraud foreigners and cheating. If you're a democrat at any level, they truly believe that's the only thing you do with power. You find a way to grab the public treasury and use it to enrich yourself, reward your friends, punish your enemies, and ensure you stay in power forever. That's the freedom you have when you're an immoral demon who only believes in power. In the communist revolution, and this is the situation we're in in the country, and this is why, this is why we have the Treasury Secretary going on the news as they dig into fraud and offering thirty percent rewards.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Joe, but it's very exciting. I think it's going to be a great way to ferret out waste, fraud and abuse, starting in Minneapolis, which has been ground zero. So we are encouraging whistleblowers who know about fraud people are stealing from the American taxpayer.
Speaker 1: To come forward. At Treasury.
Speaker 3: We're setting up a website and we will be giving rewards up to ten to thirty percent of the fines that we levy.
Speaker 1: Ten to thirty percent. Why is Minnesota ground zero because Democrats, with Republican help, massively imported third world barbarians from Somalia, hook them all up to the taxpayer funded public treasury, then use their votes. They vote in a block to keep Democrats in power, all while you're trying to keep the power on, working your fingers to the bone, aggravating. Right, let's do some emails, then we'll get to America in foreigners. Next is the Jesse Kelly Show on an Amazing Monday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And let's get to some of those now, Hey, Jesse. So they're talking about taking carg Island, Sorry, Paus. Carg Island remembers that big island off the coast to be ran. They have all kinds of oil stuff. There a lot of rumors going around that Trump is planning on sending in the ground troops and taking it, so on and so forth. The guy, this guy says, but what if carg Island goes bluey, either as a result of combat or if the Iranians themselves blow it up like a man killing a woman who who leaves him for another man. If I can't have it, nobody can. What a way to put that? That, to put it mildly, would be an unfortunate outcome, one the world would pay for for years. Surely Trump is aware of the risks. How about a good old fashioned Nabel blockade? No oil going out, no food coming in unless they're growing crops, and on so forth. Okay, why don't we just Nabel blockade?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: All right? Not at all a stupid question, not at all. However, consider a couple different things when it comes to a naval blockade. You know why we love to use the term naval blockade because starving a country to death doesn't sound very nice, So instead we use the term navl blockade. This is the term you always use when it's you doing it, When the other side is doing it. You're using starvation as a weapon. That's what a naval block is. You are blocking the food from coming in, for instance, the United States of America. What did we do to Japan in World War II? Justifiably, mind you, But what did we do? What were all those submarines out there doing? They were sinking merchant vessels full of food. The Japanese were on the verge of a rebellion in their own country because the people were starving to death because we were starving them to Death's ugly, but that's the reality of life. So why wouldn't Trump just naval blockade all of Iran? Remember, remember a couple of things. If you want to naval blockade somebody won, you have to be able to meaning we had a superior navy, so we could naval blockade the island of Japan because it's an island. Go look at a map of Iran. Yes, there's a lot of water bordering Iran, but there's a lot of land as well. Okay, but we could hurt them, right, correct, correct, correct? But another thing. Trump has to avoid two things, and he knows these two things. One he has to avoid something prolonged. He knows this. He has to get out. He's in a hurry. A blockade of any kind takes time. You have to wait for them to wither on the vine and start. He's in a hurry. He has to get out. If we are still there, you think pull numbers are bad. Now, if we're there a month from now, if there are ground troops there, Oh my gosh, he knows he has to end it fast. That's one. Two. Notice how many munitions we've dropped on iron so far. Notice how careful we've been with those munitions. We had the one go wrong for somehow, we've vaporized over one hundred school children. That was a controversy and remains a controversy and should be when you kill over hundred school children mistake or not very big deal. We've been very careful to avoid this energy infrastructure or in that energy infrastructure. Why what do we always say about warfare? What is the lesson we learned from Rhodesia? The Rhodesian war veterans taught us this over and over and over again. In every war in history, every single one, without exception, there is a military aspect to it, and there is a political aspect to it. It's not just guns and bombs and bullets or shields and swords and arrows. We love to make it that, especially as dudes. It's just you and me and mana wamano. That's not how it works. There is a public support aspect to every war that has ever been fought. What if Trump did a threat on social media today so we can talk about what if we start bombing out desalination plants and bombing carg Island back to the Stone Age and things like that. Well, I haven't checked in two hours. I think last time I looked, oil was at one hundred and five dollars a barrel. What's Trump do with a recession? We're looking at a rough midterm as it is. You know how rough that's going to be if oil hits two hundred dollars a barrel when we go into a recession. It's not just for the iuranium people. There's a political aspect to this that Trump has to consider. Then. This is what we keep bringing up over and over and over and over and over again. Our ally in this Israel believes, probably correctly, that this is their last best shot to take out their number one geopolitical enemy, the enemy that has plagued them for years and years and years. They view this as their everything. It's not Trump's everything, it's not America's everything. It's not my everything. If you're an American, it's not your everything. You may, and I hope you do, dislike Iran, dislike terrortor you may even be supportive of the war. It's not your everything. It's not your very existence. I don't care how hard they try to sell the they were about to nucus thing. Nobody, not very many people actually believe that stupidity. It's not your everything, even if you're a supporter, even if you want them gone. So we can't conduct the war as if it is our everything. The naval blockade not an always stupid question, not an always stupid idea. Militarily maybe possible, politically completely impossible, not even an option. All right, we'll talk, we'll get back to more emails. I'm gonna touch again on something really quickly. Hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday. It's been a medal of honor. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So before I get back to those emails, because I only dont like one, I want to touch on this similar along the same lines as what we were just discussing. There's a political aspect to every war, not just military political aspect. I'm amazed at how many American politicians miss this. For instance, five hourweight times at the airport. Trump's cleared a lot of that up, but five hourweight times at the airport. The GOP with five hourweight times at the airport, with a war raging in Iran, that is overall not the most popular thing with the American people. John Thune hops on a first class flight back home headline. Senator Lindsey Graham seen at Disney World as the DHS shut down continues and the Iran war rages on. Now, senators are human beings. I understand that they're gonna have hobbies, families that totally get it. They're not gonna work one hundred hours a week. I understand, I get it. I get all that. But GOP, do you know how that looks? Do you know how that looks? When Lindsey Graham is on Fox News every night telling people to send their sons and daughters to go die in Iran, and then the next day he's being pictured a it's a small world in Florida. You know how bad of a look that is. You have to be aware of how that looks, especially when Lindsay Graham is on the news every single night. This is Lindsey Graham, We're gonna blow the hell out of these people. And the next day it's off the Disney World guys, we've got some major major headwinds coming at us for the midterms, gigantic headwinds. Every I cannot stress this point enough. Every single measurable metric from the result of special elections, the polling of independence that we could go down the whole list, Every single measurable metric points to us getting crucified in the midterms. So we have to, with that in mind, take steps to mitigate that. There is a difference between losing forty seats and losing sixty seats. You know that it's a difference, big difference. Can we not go to Disney World with the government shut down's let's not go to Disney World? Okay, And I saw Lindsay in the picture. He was holding this big, big magic wall. Sure he had a great time with that, But let's not go to Disney World anymore. Let's not fly first class back home when people are waiting for five hours at the airport. Let's try to be a little bit more image conscious at this point in time. Image it matters. It matters a lot. Hey, Jesse, I would like a copy of the Little Red Book. Please let me remind you the Little Red Book that I wrote it's completely free. I can't send it to you. You have to go to Jesse Kelly dot com and put in your email address. It's right there. It gets sent to you automatically. I don't have it in my possession. Jewish producer Chris does not have it in his back pocket or yarmaca or something is what is the yarmica? Yarmica? Chris? What is that thing? Is? I nailed it? I knew I did. Anyway, Jewish producer Chris doesn't have it. I don't have it. It's an automatic thing out electronically. I do not even have the power to send it to you. Jesse Kelly dot com. Put in your email address in it gets sent to you Jesse Kelly dot com. All right, doctor Jesse. Oh, I heard your bit about ice cream and chips. I was a little skeptical but open to it. And then I heard you on Clay and Bucks show defending your position, and I knew it had to be legit, so I tried it. It was exceptional. However, I'd like to take it a step further. Instead of crumbling the chips over ice cream, what do you think about putting the bowl in the microwave for a few seconds than using the whole chip to dip into the soften ice cream. Now that's a white trash delicacy worthy of being served at parties. Okay, so I have a thing about this, and actually I'm okay with both. But there are two different ways to think about this. I'm going to set aside the chips and ice cream for a moment. Let me do this. Let me tell you a little Jesse Kelly delicacy that still gets consumed from time to time at the house. I take you ever seen those? I know you have, the cans of Freedo le jalapeno cheddar cheese dip. It's in every gas station, a grocery store. Even if you've never bought it, you've seen it. I take a can of that. I scoop a few scoops into a bowl. I put the bowl in the microwave. Bbe BBB put it in there for a minute, twenty minute, thirty seconds, depends on your microwave. While it's warming up, I take some doritos or regular coin chips or whatever whatever you're into. I mash them up in the bag as fine as a powder as I can get them with my super huge powerful hands. I mash the doritos up. Did he did? That's a sign of microwave makes When it's done, I pull the bowl of hot chip cheese out, I dump the crumbles in. I grab a spoon. Don't check your head, Chris, I grab a spoon. I mix it all up into a chippy, cheesy goodness. And then I sit there with AB's look of judgment staring at me, and I eat it with a spoon. What Chris? What? No blood results? Don't come back for a couple of weeks, buddy, I have a couple more weeks free as a bird. Now. I know what you're probably saying, Jesse. That's brilliant. You're so handsome. But is that better than dipping the chip in it? No, I didn't say it was better. Both ways have their advantages. The advantage of dipping the chip, whether it be a potato chip in your ice cream, or a Wendy's French fry and a frosty or a dorito in some Halapino had to dip the true advantage of that is you have total control over the chip to dip ratio. You're not gonna get too much. You're never gonna get too little, because the power is yours. With every single chip, I grant you that that is delicious and that is advantageous. How about that, Chris? What? That was a big word? Anyway, However, by mixing the crumbled up chips in the ice cream or in the cheese, you're doing what I've long told you about. You are letting these flavors get to know each other. Chris, don't cover your face that chip in the chip cheese. Some of those chips they're gonna get so close with that cheese. They'll be soggy with cheese. Others there's still in the dating phase. They're a little soggy, while still others they're a little standoffish. They're even a little crispy, so when you bite, you're getting a little crunch, a little cheot what Chris? What Chris said? If you ever dipped chips in the chip cheese mix, that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard in my life. Chris, Chris, that's so pointless and dumb. Why would I ever do something that's stupid? Doesn't even make any sense? Why would I dip the chips? Anyway? Sorry, Chris interrupted, consider a crumble a mix and a spoon next time you're feeling adventurous. One more segment hang on is the Jesse Kelly Show final segment at a Jesse Kelly show on a Monday. Remember, if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Now back to a point we've made many many times before. A Democrat in this country lives entirely in a world of make believe. The liberal and Peggy in your life absolutely knows a thousand things that aren't true. She knows that because the media, the Democrat party, of the education system, so many parts of our society, they work day and night to construct this world of make believe, and they want her trapped in it. She is trapped in it and most likely doesn't know it. I bet you if you hooked her up to a lot of detector test she would tell you right to your face that Donald Trump told her to inject herself with bleach. I bet you she knows that George Floyd died from that cop strangling him. I bet you she knows the COVID vaccine stops the spread of transmission. I bet she knows so many things that are just black and white. Not true at all. You can see evidence of this whenever you go to a Democrat protest and you'll have these men on the street street street journalists who go out and interview Democrats at things like the New Kings protests they had over the weekend. This human being lives in a world of make believes.
Speaker 5: It seems like there's a lack of diversity here today, that it's mostly people who look like you and I and I just.
Speaker 4: This is not It is not for black people, for people of color to be to get out on the street there at risk when they do that. If anybody's going to get arrested here, it's going to be a black person. It is not safe for them. And they don't need to participate. We need to walk in their name.
Speaker 1: That's somebody who's lived, probably for many years in a world of make believe. And it also I look, I blame the media, and I blame the education, and I blame Democrat politicians. Something we also don't consider is Democrat parents will do this on purpose to the children they haven't aborted. They will raise their children in a world of make believe, and that child from their earliest age will learn things, will know things that simply aren't true. I played it for you earlier. Here it is again. This is a mother and what is very clearly a young young girl. Listen to the young girl. Listen to the things she knows that are ridiculous. Who's gonna start with? Maya? Maya? Right out here to.
Speaker 6: Protests and make a better democracy?
Speaker 1: And you're signed.
Speaker 5: This is a together sign, I guess explain your together sign?
Speaker 1: Mia.
Speaker 6: So it's supposed to be about like we get to make a statement and they just silence us and they don't get to do that.
Speaker 1: We have the right. You have the right to do that. Mom. Just what does it mean for you to have your little one out here today? And how important is it for you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I have three girls, and so it is so important to build a better future for them. We are here to be the light, not to squash it out. And so it means everything to have my daughter with me.
Speaker 1: What chance does that little girl have to grow up normal with a mother like that? None? No chance. And look, they're the black communists entirely in a world of make beloof.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so waking up every day as a black woman is such a political act. So that in itself is exhausting. But like the fighting verse stocks, So I can't wait until this is behind us and we don't have to worry about people dying in ice passing, We don't have to worry about losing our rights as women, as black people, as any marginalized group. So got to represent Yeah, and how are those rights being taken away right now? Literally? Just like I have teachers as friends, Yeah, and they are struggling to try to educate our kids in classrooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So because of what this administration is doing, black women are in pretty much being murdered in medical professions when we go to seek medical care, and that research is being defunded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a world of make believe. The same world that tells you you have to have rise in at and T or T mobile. You have to have it or else you'll be dropping calls. Look, you don't want to pay this big evil commedy company, but you have no choice otherwise if you won't be able to talk to your mother, you have critical work calls. You can't afford that with pure talk. Surely you're going to be dropping calls, right, except they're on the exact same towers. It's the same service. Pure Talk will charge you less, oftentimes half or less than for the exact same service. You don't have to change your phone. You don't have to change your number. You can if you want. We're talking unlimited talk, text and plenty of data for twenty five bucks a month, and you can go to the company that actually shares and promotes your values, Pure Talk. Why haven't you switched yet? Oh you think it's going to be a pain. Oh good news. You get to speak to an American on the phone who speaks English and it takes ten minutes. Dial pound two five zero in say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero say Jesse Kelly, Jesse true or false? Who I like these Chris Republican voters are not motivated to show up and vote in the midterms. Why should they? Republicans in Congress can't even manage to win stead It's quote okay, Well, part of our problem in the midterms is it's a very normal problem. The party that's out of power, they are always more motivated to vote than the party that is in power. That's just the way it always is. When you're out of power. Democrats are going to die to get to the polls to go vote Republicans. Republicans are They're not going to be as motivated. And because of some things the Republicans have done, Republicans are going to be just I get emails, and you can don't yell at me. By the way, I'm voting in the midterms, and then you can take it out on well I take it back. You can you help me all you want. I don't care, but I'm voting in the midterms. I promise you that. But I also promise you this. I get emails some people saying I'm staying home. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of that. I'm mad at this. I'm mad about that. I'm staying home. It's a problem. It's gonna be a problem. And now here's a headline, you know, you know the thing. Headlines we didn't get to. Five hundred groups with three billion in revenues are behind the no Kings protests and the communists calls for a revolution. Three billion dollars. I wonder if you traced all that money back, how much of that money would be your money. Trump threatens to destroy Iran oil island despite price surge. As I told you, last week. It is a good time to pray. Pray for wisdom for everybody, Pray for what's going on. This is going to be a critical, critical week for what our future may look like for some time. Twelve tons of KitKat bars are stolen in a chocolatey heist in Europe. Nestley says, I am a little weirded out that twelve tons of kit Cats are ever in existence at one point in time, let alone from the same place. KitKat is so average when there's Reese's peanut buttered cups and I just don't get it. Anyway. We'll come back tomorrow. We'll do it again, that's all.