Speaker 1: Show on Katie w B. Right now it is zeroa degrees. There is no temperature. Right now, it is zero degree temperature. I was wondering why I just felt so cool as a cucumber. Today's high eight Tomorrow Sun nine. So it's gonna be February by this time next week. I think February starts on Sunday. Yeah, Grammy Sunday. Grammy's are on Sunday, right, and so you know, we'll come out of it and it'll take it.
Speaker 2: We're going to be an eighty degree weather baby tomorrow.
Speaker 1: See later. It's Tina's wedding finally.
Speaker 2: I know we've been talking about this for like months and months and months. And to clarify Tina, yes, it is technically legally married already.
Speaker 1: She got married at.
Speaker 2: A courthouse and now she's getting like doing the destination wedding with everyone because I keep getting asked that question.
Speaker 1: Tina used to work here, Yes, that's who Tina is. Yeah, web girl Tina. Yeah, she worked here for years. Was such a funny story because Tina was like perpetually dateless and and then now she's married, so you just never know. Shout out out to Lauren and it's a birthday today. She is five. Happy birthday from your sister Crystal and your mommy Eva. And that is Lauren's big oh five birthday. The whole hand right there, exactly. We got stuff coming up on the show. We're kind of doing back to a more normal version of the show after kind of you know, doing something different yesterday, which felt right. It felt weird to do like the regular fun stuff. We didn't do any giveaways yesterday. It felt weird to be like, hey, you're calling under ten you get the total gray tickets. We'll do that later and I'll do that in my best DJ voice and call it huble ten. Let me hurt your best DJ voice font sub sexy psych No, I talked to my regular voice. You have me to do like, Oh, it's spanking the band It's exactly right, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Everyone, Thanks for tuning into spanking the bandit. It's me the bandit co Okay, that's my sound effect. Okay, what god, it's a it's a whip, but it's a whip that has a little at the end.
Speaker 1: You know that's not the typical. Let's quickly move on before we lose everybody. Let's do a lyric Shuffle. It is my personal favorite game of the week, and this is where Jenny has a lyric one word. We have to come up with a song that's got that lyric in it, Dave versus wont Let's begin.
Speaker 2: Let's play the way that if you get the example that spews out with the word, you get two points. Yeah, we haven't done it in a hot minutes. So Dave, I'm gonna have you go first. Real here's your first.
Speaker 1: Word, go go into a go go. It's the rolling Stones.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know, I feel like I actually didn't know that. Unfortunately, not the example go show all right, but one point. Still, you still get a point for getting it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: This is face face face yourself because I don't know, I can't feel my face with you. I knew I was, and I like you. Good job, you got the steal. Yes.
Speaker 2: The example though, was this you see him? Okay, but Dave, you're doing good on points so far. Run round two or the second round here? Well, yeah, I mean you know what I mean. So this is for Dave.
Speaker 1: Take take gone me.
Speaker 5: On me?
Speaker 2: Okay, good job. I knew you would guess that. Unfortunately that was not the example. A little more modern, but I probably would have said what you said if I was.
Speaker 1: Given that word. Okay, Dave, three points so far, vaunt zero? You ready, salty? Make sure my mic is on. He's got his arms folded across his chest.
Speaker 2: Anyone's game though, right now, because you can win two points pretty easily. So if you happen to get the example, you could start to get some more points.
Speaker 6: I met here you go, Oh, it's up and it's up, and it's up, and it's stuck and it's up.
Speaker 1: It's CARDI b I know you guys so well. I knew you would guess that one. Yeah, that's the only song that ever comes to mind when I have that word. This is the example. Oh good one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well you're on the board though, so that's good news one right. Round three, first word is for Dave waiting.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for a girl like you. All right, Did I get it? Did I get it?
Speaker 2: You got a points? You didn't get two points? Oh lord, I know I kind of guess nobody would get that one, but yeah, you know, I gotta throw it out.
Speaker 1: There every one while Bailey.
Speaker 7: Next time, Dave go tackle him so that way I can get his steel, no chance to enter this.
Speaker 1: Okay, good strategy. You were supposed to hear that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, Dave has four points on has one. This word is for vant my my, oh my, I swear my.
Speaker 1: Life thought I've been doing a girl that's okay? Yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah, okay, Wow, you really pulled that out of nowhere. I really did.
Speaker 8: Okay, come on, I thought maybe you get a little JT.
Speaker 1: My love.
Speaker 2: Okay, one point though, Bonds, good job. We're on to the final round. Currently, Dave had four von two. This is Dave's word.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna take it. No, we ain't gonna take it. What happened to our strategy?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: I was busy, okay, I'm just doing something else. Yeah, eating, eating, scrolling.
Speaker 2: That was unfortunately not the example David.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what was it? I was trying to go with.
Speaker 2: Like a little more modern examples this time. But I know that the way David plays.
Speaker 1: I have a mean Seriously, my catalog goes back. I have such an advantage in this, but it's way smarter than me. So I have such an advantage because my catalog goes back farther. You got a jukebox it's good pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Dave has five points, Vaughn has two. Unfortunately Von can't win at this point. But we'll just play this last.
Speaker 8: One just for fun. See it is okay, I'm going to get it too. There you go, lover, if you want to be my lover.
Speaker 1: I was going to miss the es. Good job odds. Wow, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, maybe David, if you got that one, it.
Speaker 1: Might have been that one, but any of the example, one of.
Speaker 2: The examples today. But Dave about five points, God got three?
Speaker 1: Wi thank you, okay, three, thank you, Jenny. That's a fun game. We will be back in a second. We're doing a little talk back Tuesday. This came up on the show. I think we're just chatting yesterday during the song or commercials like Bailey's gonna take voice lessons. It's very cool you do singing, you want to do more performing shows and things like that. Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: I would like to become a better singer and actually know what I'm doing instead of just singing in my car and yelling.
Speaker 1: So I would like to take voice lessons. So then we started talking about what I would like to take piano lessons, but I just don't know whether I have the coordination. You got to have independence. Your left hand is doing something different than your right hand. Yeah, I don't know piano lessons, so let us know on the talkback feature. What's your name, where you're from? What kind of lessons would you like to take? And why? Maybe you want to take Maybe you want to learn to play majong. You can actually take mojong lessons. You can take violin lessons, you can take ukulelely lessons, karate lessons. If I wasn't so damn old, I'd be like, karate lessons sound really cool. I would love to break aboard. I'd love to have my little tournament where my black belt. Yeah, go out and yeah. Yeah you sound like yeah, miss Picky.
Speaker 4: You sound like the kind of guy who would probably be interested in like tai chi you see like slow Yeah, yeah, and that's more for you know your age bracket, well, most people my age, remember I'm I'm way better shape than nearly everybody my age.
Speaker 1: Look at these guns. Look at these guns. Yeah, these are twenty one inch guns. Hold on the washboard, app let me wash hold on. Yeah, my telescopelars. Okay, we're back one hour commercial free Conan Gray tickets coming out being a couple of seconds. What do you want to take lessons in? Bailey wants to take voice lessons. Jenny, what would you take lessons? And you take lessons in anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really want to be better at mushroom foraging.
Speaker 1: So serious. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I've only done it like a few times, just on hikes and stuff, so it wasn't really forging. It was just kind of like looking while you were hiking. So I want to learn all about mushrooms because, man, when you find some good addible mushrooms, yes, a bomb dot you could learn about like the Chicken of the woods and the tastes like chicken. It is so good, shut up, I am serious. Have you had it before, Bailey? Probably, I don't remember. It's so good and morale mushrooms. Oh, I would love to learn. I've always wanted to do a forging class too.
Speaker 1: I think it's really cool. The thing about that is you got to be you get to know exactly what you're doing because so many mushrooms look alike, and the fatal deadly ones look kind like the Chicken of the woods. My niece is a big mushroom Forager and the out in Colorado. She goes out and she's like, can I come out to your house in Colorado where we have like five acres and look for mushrooms. I'm like, yeah, sure, And I'm like I don't know which one, but she knows which ones and puts them in a little salad or saw taste. Then that's a cool one. Yeah. Would you do what would you take a lesson in? I'm with you.
Speaker 7: I do piano because I've always wanted to learn to play in a lot of instrument I grow up playing drums, but I want to learn I feel like keyboard or the the guitar, and I feel like the piano would be just a little bit easier to learn.
Speaker 1: The guitar would be really cool to like sit down, Like you go into an abandoned gym somewhere and there's like an old, upright piano in the corner and you start playing it, and all your friends all gather around singing, singing along with you, and it's like, wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got like pianos, you know, just like on the city street, like on a corner. You could just sit down and be like, hold on, I'm the piano. Man now one of her buy the exes and there are so there was for a very long time. Yeah you stile there what do So? It's talk back Tuesday. Just leave us a talkback message and let us know what's your name, where you're from, and what would you like to take lessons in? Do you have the talkbacks or do you want me to play them?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: My name's Amber and I would love to take sword fighting lessons. Oh cool, it's a great workout, but I just think it'd be awesome.
Speaker 7: To learn cool as the sword fighting on we Sport Resort I used to be crazy.
Speaker 1: Good for you? What is it that you want to take lessons or a classes in?
Speaker 10: I am a stay at home mom, so I've been looking up piano tuning lessons so that I can do like a little side gig of piano tuning. And I have a really good ear for music, so I'm really excited about it.
Speaker 1: Nice that reminds me. I keep getting ads in my social media to take hypnotherapy hypnotism lessons and it's like, I guess to be a licensed hypnotherapist because it's such as sketchy, whether it's a real thing or not. There's not really a governing board, I don't think. So it's kind of like, you know, you're certified by the Hypnotism Board, which is not a government board. But I don't. I don't believe in hypnotism. I think that hypnotism shows are fake. Everyone that I've seen just stunk of fakeness and people that want to play along because they want to be theatric But I keep getting ads for it, So maybe you should do that. Maybe you stay hypnotism crisis. Why not? You know, Okay, what else you got?
Speaker 5: Fun h mega pastings. I would like to learn how to gym, which sounds.
Speaker 1: Kind of weird to do what jim.
Speaker 5: I know how to like walk on a treadmill. I want to swim. I know how to do that stuff, But like I'm very intimidated to go to the gym and like know what to do to actually learn how to get fit. So I would like to learn how to jim.
Speaker 1: That's maybe one of those gym number one reasons why people stop going to the gym. If you go to SNAP, you just go up to the front desk and ask Elliott, like, hey, how do I use this machine? You got a minute, and Elliot's busy, he's he's got a lot going on, he's playing Angry Birds, but he'll put down his phone for a second and he'll show you how to use this machine or that machine. I think that's why a lot of people join a gym and then they stop going because they go on the treadmill and stairstepper in the elliptical. Yeah, and they don't know what else to do, now what.
Speaker 2: I used to do up until, like I started working with a trainer for a while, which I don't think you have to do to learn how to gym. You really can find like so many videos online, but all I ever did was like cardio equipment for the mouse apart, because I didn't know how to do anything else.
Speaker 1: So I love that we got a ton more talk back. What is it? Do you want to take a class in?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 10: My name is Alexis.
Speaker 11: I am originally from Oklahoma City, but I currently live in Egan.
Speaker 10: I would love to take lessons on learning how to do the splits. I feel like, first and.
Speaker 12: Foremost, it's hot.
Speaker 13: Second of all, flexibility, duh, it's hot.
Speaker 1: I would love to know how to do the splits. That would be so cool. Is another talk back, Go morning. This is Anna from Plymouth.
Speaker 10: I would love to take sign language lessons.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have wanted to do that.
Speaker 11: For a while and I just think it's so cool when my coworkers can do it, and just what a cool way to communicate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great one. I would love to learn sign language. There's so many things I want to learn. I would love to learn German. I would love to learn Spanish. I did the Babel thing for Spanish. It did not click with me at all. Learn nothing from Babel.
Speaker 7: Doesn't miss Rachel do sign language or use like little sign languge Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Like baby signing. So I feel like a.
Speaker 4: Lot of like moms, especially with like young babies. Like Signlingguige is really big and like babies.
Speaker 1: Some moms give good feedback and some don't. Some say it delayed their kids learning how to speak because they learn more thank you and eat with sign language, and then it delayed their development. So I don't. I'm not a mom. I that was not a thing when my kids were little. Okay, more of these talkbacks. What do you want to take lessons in? What would you like to learn?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Kate.
Speaker 2: I'm from Maple Grove and one thing that I would love to take lessons.
Speaker 4: On is learning Gaelic, the Irish original language.
Speaker 1: And I think it is so cool.
Speaker 8: That sounds pretty too for you, Eric.
Speaker 14: I would love to take kickboxing classes. I have always wanted to and never really have. We did it in high school a little bit, but now I would love to try it out.
Speaker 7: A kickboxing lesson and or a kickboxing class, and high school sounds lit. Yeah, I didn't even have like a swimming class in high school. So I last one, what is something that you would love to take classes in?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 11: My name is Rachel and I'm from Baldwin, Minnesota, and I would like to take dog grooming lessons because I work with rescues and that's one thing that we are always looking for is volunteers that know how to groom animals. And I just think that it would be really beneficial. Plus you get to spend time with some cute animals.
Speaker 12: Dah.
Speaker 1: I love that there's an art to it though. I mean I could take all the dog grooming classes that I and I still wouldn't be good because I don't have an eye for like structure an informity or whatever it is uniformity. My sister actually went to dog grooming school.
Speaker 4: She has like her groomers certificate, so I should tell her about volunteering at places that need groomers.
Speaker 1: That's kind of cool. That fun. Those are really cool. Thank you think about it. We'll do well. If you got more, they'll send me a text. At Katie w B one five three nine two one. What do DJs do? We give away concert tickets and this time it something just popped up hair ball. It is a hairball. You got tickets right now for Conan Gray. If you want to go, I'd love to send you to the show. It's gonna be February nineteenth at Target Center. Call me now if you want to go. We'll take a random number caller that's excited to go, So call me and does sound excited when font answers the phone, sixty five one, nine to eight nine Katie w B Show one on one point prex kd WB. The Ken Doll has a full name. Since Barbie's guy friend is celebrating his sixty fifth anniversary in March, Mattel has divulged his full name. Do you know what The Ken Doll's full name? Is Kenneth Kenneth John Sean, Oh, Sean was close. Carson Kenneth Sean, Carson, all right, do you know I'll give you I'll give you a dollar if you can tell me Barbie's full name? Anyone? Barbara? Okay, we'll see no Barbara, Susanne, Marie. I don't know what part of my brain stores random? Do you know this fron? I don't know Barbara Millicent Roberts. Oh is her name? Wow? Well look at them have full names.
Speaker 2: American Idole returned last night, and apparently Carrie Underwood almost quit and here's why. So Season twenty four started with auditions in Nashville, which was one of Carrie's supposed demands, and insider said they wanted to make sure she felt more comfortable on set.
Speaker 1: This year, The Tablet of the Sun claimed.
Speaker 2: That Carrie's Carrie nearly quit because she came back once production agreed to her alleged terms. One of them was to spend more time in her hometown of Nashville, and apparently the team took a longer trip to Hawaii this season. The Sun reported this show made special accommodations that allowed Carry to bring her entire family along for the journey. I mean, like, I get that to an extent, but I almost feel like the person they should make the most accommodations for is Brian Seacrest, but maybe not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, if Carrie's the judge, it makes sense if.
Speaker 1: They want her, that's what they gotta do. I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Marcelo Hernandez and we know him from SNL.
Speaker 1: He's like a really be lovable one. I'd say.
Speaker 4: He was on Dax Shepherd's Armchair Expert podcast the other day, and I feel like, more I hear about this podcast more, I don't like Dax Shepherd because Dax asked Marcello saying, Hey, if I'm you again and I'm twenty eight, I'm gonna try and date Sabrina Carpenter with all my might.
Speaker 1: Are you not trying your hardest to marry her?
Speaker 4: Which seems such a strange thing to say, because Dak says he's newly obsessed with Sabrina Carpenter thanks to his daughter, and Marcella was like, no, I've got a girlfriend, and Dax's like, but Sabrina Carpenter, don't you want to date Sabrina Carpenter? And Marcella was like, no, dude, I've got a girlfriend and.
Speaker 1: People are coming for him lately. Dax Shepherd. Yeah, yeah, that's because that's he's weird. He's kind of weird, dude. Yeah. Also, you're married. I know I got this. I was gonna say, okay, I want to make a correction because a lot of people are speaking out in saying, Dave, you got it wrong, which you know, I don't like to admit, but I guess I was rude. I was okay, hold on, let me try again. Yeah, I guess I made a misst miss mit I made Okay, So here's what happened. So I said a little while ago, and I thought this was true. Sob he said, oh, like teaching like sign language to little babies like toddlers. I had said that I had heard that delays their speech development. A lot of people are saying that's not true. So I just wanted to honor that and say, okay, I guess I was who I was missed. Damn it. Oh, okay, you can do it. Okay.
Speaker 2: Spencer Pratts is talking about running for La mayor and here he is speaking on it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he just pop up and sometimes they do not pop up. Okay, let's try it here we go.
Speaker 13: Running Ver Mayor is not something that's fun to do. I'd much rather just be doing a book tour. Yeah, So, after losing everything with fame a long time ago, you start appreciating family and everything. But it's one thing to like lose fame ed a scenario to lose every single thing you've ever had.
Speaker 2: He is so annoying, Like so annoying. He basically blew up after the LA fires because they tried to get Heidi's awful song. His wife Heidi Montag Oh right, I forgot about that, like to like get a bunch of streams so that they can earn money from the LA fires. Both of them are very wealthy when it comes down to it, Like, I'm not that concerned about the celebrities, Like I feel very awful for them. Nobody deserves to lose their home. I know it's a very like invasive thing to lose everything you have. But Spencer, it just thinks that he's gained the same once again and now he's eligible to as LA mayor.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Spencer.
Speaker 4: What I thought was interesting about that soundclip is like I'd much rather be doing a book tour. I just I'd much rather be doing anything else. And I'm like, well, you're not forced to run for mayor, No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not a martyr here, sir.
Speaker 2: I was like trying to say that fame wasn't that bad or that great, and he loves that he had family time once he lost name. He's definitely trying to get the fame back. Yeah, because he always has.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we've been kind of spreading a little bit of a rumor about The Kelly Clarkson Show, saying that it was probably going to be done after this season. But the people over at the Kelly Clarkson Show has said it is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Speaker 2: I thought that that was official, that it was undamed.
Speaker 1: By not at all just online speculation.
Speaker 4: They said there were no plans for the series to wrap up at the end of its current seventh season rumor. They wrote, we will advise you directly if there is a show update.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Also in the dirt, I guess that there was a former Olympic snowboarder Ryan Wedding. He was in court and pleaded not guilty to charge his linking him to a massive drug trafficking and murder operation. He has heard about this when he was in the twenty two two thousand and two Winter Olympic Games, which were in Salt Lake City. He was arrested in Mexico last week. He's forty four. He'd been on the FBI's ten most wanted list since last year. They say he spent years running a billion dollar operation that move and estimated sixty tons of cocaine, and they've accused him of multiple murders and other horrible things. And this guy was an Olympic, a hero crazy.
Speaker 2: I saw like a video of him getting escorted off a plane by the FBI, like they finally must have gotten enough evidence to get him, because he was just casually on a plane being escorted off and there was FBI all around him, And I'm like, how did your life turn from olympian to drug mule?
Speaker 1: Like just to the best of us, that is Visitor KD Double U B kind of back to more of a normal, more normal show today because I think that's what people kind of expect. So that includes doing a This is what I don't want to give anything away, but this group therapy is one that you will laugh about with your coworkers when you see him later today at lunch. So let's get started with group therapy right now on KD Double U B. K.
Speaker 4: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Jessica, I already know your story, but the other people on the show don't know your story. So I'm not going to spoiler it for anybody. Go ahead and tell us your story about the dumb thing that happened and why you wanted a little bit of advice. Jessica, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, I'm still cringing.
Speaker 15: So the other day I went out for a.
Speaker 9: Work dinner, you know, with my boss and a couple of coworkers. And so then as we're you know, we get to our cable, my boss picks off his jacket to put it on the chair, and I see something falls out, So, you know, I nearly go up to grab it, and he's like, no, no, no, no, I got it. And then I saw it was a giant bottle of lube.
Speaker 16: What it's in his COVID but it.
Speaker 1: Pot He's got it in his north faced jacket, takes his jacket off, lings it around, It falls out of the pocket. Did it roll across the floor of the restaurant?
Speaker 9: Thank god, no, because it was one of those bottles that sort of has like the squiggily line, So like I feel like that helped sort of land and stand place rand I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I'm going to look it up. So anyway, so you so you picked it up or your boss picked it up.
Speaker 9: I went to reach for it because I would never in a million years think it was bad.
Speaker 15: I thought, I don't know his phone or something. He panicked, No, no, no, I got it.
Speaker 9: He gets it. And then I said the dumbest thing I could have possibly said.
Speaker 15: I go, Wow, looks like.
Speaker 9: Someone's gonna have a good time tonight.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, No, No, what is that thing when you have like it's it's it's it's you say something about for a word, vomit.
Speaker 1: It's like, so you said in front of all the co workers, how many other co workers are there anyway, Jess, like four or the co workers like said, but he's gonna have a good time tonight. What was the boss's reaction and everybody else's reaction.
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 9: I don't think the.
Speaker 15: Other co workers really heard because they were kind of talking. They were putting their coats on their chairs. Oh, god, but I you know, I said, you know, I said.
Speaker 17: I was sorry right.
Speaker 9: Away, and he's like, no, no, it's okay. But I mean he was definitely embarrassed. He was red as a beat, and I was just like, why would I say that? Like I'm very professional, Like I just was so uncomfortable and I just did not think before I spoke, and it was so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It scares me that I would have said probably the exact same thing and trying to humor lubricate the moment what you did, thank you, But because I use humor as kind of a lubricant to like the ease tensions, So I probably would have said the same thing. But then you said I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, and the boss said it's okay.
Speaker 15: Yeah, pretty much. So I guess I'm just like, what should I have done or said? And like I just like I keep replaying it in my head and I just like cringe, and I.
Speaker 9: Just don't know if I should go and apologize to him.
Speaker 1: I just, as a guy putting myself in his position, what you should have done? What you did wasn't terrible, that's kind of funny. What he would have preferred was you pretend that you never ever, ever, ever ever saw it true? And if you go in his office and bring it up again, it's going to be a painful reminder. He hopes that you've forgotten about it. And if you go in his office and say, I just want to tell you about that bottle of lube, he does not want to hear you bring it up. Anybody else have the thought.
Speaker 7: I'm different as a guy. Yes, I don't want you to bring it back up, but I'm not mad at you for what you said. Because why does your boss have lube in his pocket?
Speaker 1: Put it in put it in the glove compartment in your car.
Speaker 4: It's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Nah, you reacted, I think, not naturally, but out of instinct the way a person was.
Speaker 1: Nothing nothing, nothing wrong with having that in your pocket. His wife could have put it in there. His wife could have said run by the CVS and pick up some I hate keep saying the word over and over again. I'm not mad at you, Jessica.
Speaker 7: I don't think you should apologize, say anything, but just let the moment breathe Now, Yeah, what do you guys think?
Speaker 15: I don't ever want to bring it up again.
Speaker 9: Don't bring it up again, fantastic, Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: No, because I would probably be like I would say it like so quick, like in passing, like hey, sorry about the other day, Like that's it, because sorry for being a foot and mouth moment. That's what I would be apologizing for as a foot mouth moment, Like I shouldn't have said what I said. But I wouldn't like say, hey, can I talk to you and like let's go sit down in your office and let's talk talk about it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that. That's like too much.
Speaker 4: But if it's just like a side like hey, sorry about the other day, and then you both can go and then have it be over versus pretending like it didn't happen and knowing it did happen, and now every time you see your boss, your boss sees you, and you're both.
Speaker 1: Like never just never bring it up again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never press that memory, and you never even try to think about it again.
Speaker 1: I think I agree, Jenny. I think so many people listening have a moment where mom saw Mom came in and there was some sort of toy on the coffee table, or mom went in the bathroom to look for tiland all, and there's a toy on the on the bathroom counter, And then mom has a choice. She can come out and go, Gladys, why is there a big yellow corn cob shaped thing on your kitchen counter? Or she can be like, didn't see anything that happened to me.
Speaker 2: One time my dad was helping me move and I had these little like square bin things that a ton of people probably have for like organization, and I used it to my underwear in well, what does somebody have there in their underwear drawer? Sometimes women stuff. The one thing my dad drops during this move is that bin, and I'll kills.
Speaker 1: Said shaky.
Speaker 2: Songs, like the worst thing he could have been carrying. And I immediate was like and I pick it all up and I throw it back in and nothing.
Speaker 1: Was ever said acknowledged. I think the thing is to pretend. You can pretend Jessica, and he can pretend that it never happened. That's the best way forward, I think.
Speaker 9: I think I agree. All right, so who brings lub?
Speaker 4: But I've been saying it's not. I know I have staples in my pocket. I have chapstick in my other pocket. Who brings staples to a work in your pocket? No?
Speaker 1: I also have that question. That's just what's in your pocket? If it was in your pocket, Jessica, thanks for thinking of us. We appreciate you. Have a good day. Okay. If you ever have something you want to talk about on group therapy, whether it's dumb like that or a little bit more serious or anywhere in between, send an email to Ryan's show at ADWB dot.
Speaker 7: Please go ahead. So many text messages. Why Needa said what she should have said was all suck a sucking. Now, this would have made it worse, but at least would have been more funny. You know, would say that, right, Well, the text guarantee the boss just wants to pretend it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, I'd be embarrassed, but also I'd be like, well, you know, that's how the cook grumbles. I don't know what would have been worse, a pocket pee falling out or falling out of his coat. That would have been worse. Yeah, that would be worse, worse, And how did that fit in his coat pocket?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: How big do you want it to be?
Speaker 4: What's gonna be?
Speaker 1: I'm looking at my coat pockets right now. I can barely fit my gloves in there. How are you gonna fit a pocket pee in there this. You know, that's a good question, Dave.
Speaker 2: When I was trying on this jacket last week, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: All right, we're doing a little game here. We're gonna give away what we give it away, CARDI B tickets.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right. So the way this game is gonna work, you're gonna get on the phone. I'm gonna give you twenty seconds. That's a long time, twenty seconds, and you're gonna go head to head with somebody else to name as many items in this category that start with a B, as in Cardi B. Now I'm gonna put Bailey versus Jenny in this test run right now? All right, so you can either close your ears or whatever, or go out in the hallway, whatever you want to do. You need to go in the hallway, close in your ears, okay, Jenny, Yeah, I need you to name as many men's names that start with a BEE as you can in twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: Go Ben, Bryce, Blake, Bo Bodin, Billy Brooks, Bryson, Blair, Beckham, Brody. I said, Billy, Billy, Bob, Billy, Bob, Horton, Bob Bobby.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you got kind of it was difficult to keep track about you got about you got about.
Speaker 2: What I'm going to say, because Billy's right here, it was really hard.
Speaker 1: For me to close my ears. Oh but it was yeah, okay, Bailey, ready, I'm ready. Many guys names starting with A B, as you can in twenty seconds.
Speaker 18: Go Bryce, Beaureguard, Bob, Bill, Billy, Uh, Ben, Ben Jhimen, Barry, Benny Uh, Beck's.
Speaker 1: Bo Be, bent Bentley, Benri take benry No. You don't like benry No, and I don't know that you get Bill and Billy, but again I don't really care. Get Bentley.
Speaker 4: That's the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have said Brentley too. So what was the total? Seven? You had thirteen? Jenny, Bailey, you had twelve.
Speaker 4: I was doing, actually a really really my hardest time not to copy any of Jenny's. And I know she said Beckham because I could hurt hear her through my closed ears, and uh, that's kind of why I got less. I think I could have done better, but I wasn't trying to take any of Jenny's.
Speaker 1: I was being so okay, good, Let's get some people on the phone here to play the game. We're gonna go with two people. Now, what's going to happen is you're going to go first, Stephanie. So Stephanie, welcome to the show, and then bought. What you're gonna need to do is you're gonna need to pick up Carrie and distract her with your charm. Oh yeah, she can't hear my answers. Okay, so go ahead and pick her up. That's Carrie and she won't be able to hear you while you're distracting her with your charm. Hi, Stephanie. The category where are you calling from, Stephanie? Okay, Uh, well, we're gonna give you a category. You have to name as many be items in this category as you can in twenty seconds. This is for Cardi b The category is You're ready. The category is foods.
Speaker 4: Go there.
Speaker 1: For there.
Speaker 9: Weber people.
Speaker 12: Greeted French bread.
Speaker 1: Well you did horrible. I mean, I don't want to. I don't want to just you know me, I try to be at all honest like you did horrible. I like that you said braided French bread, not bread. Now it's a tough it's a tough category, but you you did terrible. So I meet people favorite word in fast, Stephanie, You're gonna you're gonna sit there to listen where you get Carrie on the phone, and if she does better than you, then she wins your tickets, because you know, we'll see what happens. Okay, so let's meet Carrie. Hi, Carrie, Hi, Carrie. We're gonna play a game here, and you're gonna name as many items as you can in the category that start with a B for Cardi B tickets. Are you ready? Okay, you get twenty seconds. Name as many food items as you can that start with a bee, go.
Speaker 12: Bananas, blueberry, bubble gum, uh.
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 8: Bubble tea, brought word.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, you won because you had three. Now you probably think, you think you probably did really crappy. But you know who did really bad. You know who did really bad. Carrie, Stephanie did. Okay, Stephanie, you're such a good sport. Stephanie, you cracked me up. Thanks for listening to the show. Have a wonderful day. You know what she's going to do the rest of the day, She's going to think of things at her head to start with the bee. Yeah, yeah, bacon, bacon, Oh my gosh, Okay, she's gone. Congratulations. How many were you shouting out in your head as you're listening to the show. I kept thinking butter bagels, bacon, baloney, Oh what else I did?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: She got brought worse and that was I wasn't expecting brought worse.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: She also said bubble tea.
Speaker 14: Yeah, throwing some low hanging fruits that I totally.
Speaker 1: Forgot. Yeah yeah, yeah, come on, bad Stephanie. You did terrible, but we love you anyway. You crack us up. All right, thank you. Hold on for one second. We'll get Cardi B tickets. We'll have I think those all week here on a D double U B. Can I a question?
Speaker 7: QUI?
Speaker 1: I was just going to talk about the NFL playoffs this weekend. Question? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Nobody cares about the playoffs. Well, that's not the playoffs, the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's all right. I'm sorry to speak while you're interrupting. For speaking while you're interrupting. Go ahead, I have an.
Speaker 2: Important question for you.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: When you and Susan get a divorce, yes, who gets Bernie?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do? He's my boy.
Speaker 2: How do you know that Susan loves Bernie?
Speaker 1: She does? She spends way more time with him than you do. That's that's not really true. I am his person. When he gets up on the couch, he turns to face me each and every time. I am his human.
Speaker 4: But she spends all day with him, Well, that's true, but she doesn't spend quality time.
Speaker 1: Well, you're on for half of it.
Speaker 2: You don't know what she's doing when you're not there.
Speaker 1: I know what she's not doing. She's not spending quality time with Bernie. She's scheduling. I get down on my knees and go to my boy. Oh, he's got nice fluffy ears. He's yet my boy. Look at those big brown eyes. That's my So when we do get a divorce, I think you'll bring this up.
Speaker 2: Well, I ask because I feel like a recent thing with millennials is people break up and they still share custody of their dog.
Speaker 1: Oh, like a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's I like, more power to you if you have that kind of a relationship with an axe to do that. And I get it that, like, if you get a dog together, it would be so hard to decide, like one person gets to keep it. But like, do you think you and Susan could share custody of Bernie.
Speaker 1: I think she would, you know, I don't. I don't think that it would be an issue. Yeah, I don't think I think that she knows that's my boy. I don't think she'd be like, can I have Bernie this weekend? I insist I'm going to talk to Jonathan Fogel and Jonathan Vogel is gonna get me Bernie custody on every other weekend. I think it'd be like, you want to borrow him for a walk, that's fine, you know, we don't want this, Like it's like you want to borrow a kid. Yeah, you want to borrow for the weekend. Yeah, you can have one of the kids.
Speaker 2: Say you get a new you know, like hot thirty year old girlfriend. Is she going to be okay with Susan still being around with Bernie and whatever she wants? Whatever she wants, Yeah, Suan, no more.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, that's fine, Okay. I wonder how people handle that? Do people handle that? Like, you know, I think that's the thing, Like, didn't you I mean you'd still up with your old boyfriend?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 1: And why all have visitation?
Speaker 4: Right, I'm not divorced or anything, but I did have a long term boyfriend who loved my cat, and I will still let him come and see the cat every so often, maybe like once every other month. I'll be like, Hey, I'm going to be gone for seven hours today, do you want to come see the cat? And he'll be like yep, and he'll just come in, sit with the cat and he'll leave. I'll never see him. He's just like a fart in the wind, a ship in the night, whatever, Like I'll never see him, but he'll get to see the cat, and he loves that cat. And honestly, I mentioned it to regular Guy, my current boyfriend, and I don't think.
Speaker 1: He was thrilled, but also wouldn't be either.
Speaker 4: There's a part of me though that I'm just kind of like, yeah, but it's not hurting anybody, And if it's hurting you, then like I think that's a you thing, because it's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a very good question. Is it annoying to your current boyfriend that your old boyfriend still gets to come over let himself in with the key, that he still has no I leave the key, I see, okay, and sit on your couch where you were just naked with regular guy last night with a cat on his life. Never be naked on the couch cat hair on, I would get my mouth. But anyway, Yeah, Dave, so question, when are you and Susan getting divorced? We're not getting a divorce. Oh yeah, I thought that was the frame of this question was no. But there are a lot of well, I mean, there's no plans for it right now, right now. Talk to me at noon and we'll see.
Speaker 2: There are so many people texting in saying that they share custody of their dog with the next. Mix and I were together for six years and we do share shared custody of the dog. Him and I are really good friends.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: When my husband and I got a puppy twelve years ago, in the beginning of our relationship, we decided if we were ever to break up, I keep the dog, and that was just a known thing that was established. We ended up getting married, so all is good, but we established that early on.
Speaker 1: Ill bet it happens a lot. There's probably people that are listening right now that's like, yeah, they have some sort of an interesting custody agreement, Katrina. We're talking about when couples split up. A lot of younger people, and probably a lot of people of all ages. They have like a custody agreement with the dog or the cat. Katrina.
Speaker 12: Yes, so my ex husband and I split almost two years ago, and we were just kind of sharing our dog. But you know, since he was the one who decided to get the divorce, I decided that she's mine, but I still share her with him because he actually gives me basically like a child support for her.
Speaker 15: Oh wow, Yeah, he gives me money every month.
Speaker 1: Wow. I think that's great because, yeah, I mean that bill's food bills, a new collar.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, I mean the that bell's the grooming. It gets expensive. Now he lives in Florida, and now he still gives me money. You though, he doesn't see her, but he's gonna apparently move back. So I guess my fiance and I're gonna have to figure that out.
Speaker 1: That's because we do. We do become so attached to our dogs. Yeah yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 12: You know, since he gives me money, I do fund in pictures and keep him in the loop and so we get along time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Katrina, appreciate that one. Yeah. I think a lot of people go, yeah, the marriage didn't work out but we do love buddy.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, And that's I mean, people are kind of dragging me over text message, but that's the same thing with me.
Speaker 1: I just wasn't married.
Speaker 4: I just we both love the cat and I want him to be able to see the cat occasionally. And he bottom this new toy then he just loves it. You get mad at me every time I look at you crazy for that. It's so weird to me. Whatever I don't know about what about the.
Speaker 1: Phone was in the same situation.
Speaker 2: It's a little different though, because she wasn't having him come to her house now. And I think that that's like, I respect anyone who decides to share custody of an animal. I don't think I personally would ever do that. I think I would do what the one texterter said where they made an agreement upon getting a puppy that one of them gets it so that if anything did happen, you just had that in place.
Speaker 7: I don't know who would get my dog Ava, because technically I adopted her. But unlessa my girlfriend spoils the hell out of Ava, and Ava loves me, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then you would have to share custody. Yeah, it's a thing. Apparently it's a thing somebody else on the phone. Yeah, Julie said, one of her friends has a really tricky situation. Julie, were talking about sharing custody of a dog or a cat. What was your story, Julie.
Speaker 17: So, my best friend actually was in a relationship for four years. It just ended last year. But they have two dogs that they actually share custody of. But their relationship now after like their relationship ended, has been so tumultuous and just an awful relationship. But my friend still make sure that she at least gets or her ex still gets to see the dogs because he uses it against her, now, dug.
Speaker 1: Well, so in the same way that people will use child visitation against their acts. Like, yeah, that gets ugly. Wow, here's one it's really interesting. My husband and I were beyond ready to divorce and the dog died and we knew that was it. The dog was the only thing holding us together.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: You hear about people not getting a divorce because the kids, not getting a divorce because of the dog. Yeah wow wow.
Speaker 2: Earlier I said that saying that they feel like they're only in the relationship with their boyfriend because they don't want to lose the dog that they have.
Speaker 7: Oh, I would die if I ever found out that's why. And Lissa was still with me, Oh, I'd rather you just like take me out. A bunch of texts about that people really are. This is a common thing.
Speaker 1: This text at katiewb one that's our short code says, when I met my now husband, he was sharing custody of his his ex'es dog and it was super awkward. One morning. My clothes were all over the living room because we had a fun night and then the X came to the house to get the dog and had to have seen the living room and known when had happened the night before. That would be a little bit awkward, because you know that your ex is, you know, doing a hibit edibity with their new partner. You just don't want to see. You want to know underpants over here, and the bra and the sock one sock here and one sock here, inside out jeans over here, inside out shirt over.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: Right, Thanks for all that, We appreciate that. One more going through divorce now. When me and my ex husband separated, there was no question that he would take the two little dogs, both bark constantly and one that both bites strangers and marks his territory all over the house. I got the two kiddos nearly full time. I don't have time or energy for those dogs. Bye bye, pops. Get those of the dogs that I would not barking constantly biting strangers in marketing territory new thank you. All right, it is still called outside. Today's high going to be around eight degrees tomorrow around nine. Yes, yeah, lot much.
Speaker 2: It's gonna I promise it'll be like double dig just this weekend.
Speaker 1: Like double late ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like eighteen on Saturday, like twenty five on Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's gonna feel it'll feel amazing. Serious. I remember the first winter I lived here, it was like thirty two below zero, and then it warmed up to twenty and it was like, oh man, oh honey, you can actually get in the car not freeze. You can go outside to the mailbox and not freeze. It'll feels so nice.
Speaker 4: Like that's when when it hits like twenty eight degrees in the spring and no one's wearing a coat anymore, they're like, oh wow, this is it.
Speaker 1: This is springtime. My favorite is when restaurants open their patios because it's forty eight degrees. Yeah, like yeah, we're over here at the Chee Cheese and the patio is open. It's forty eight degrees