Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes you have a bad start of the morning, but you just kind of go on anyway, and you kind of put your chin up and just kind of keep going. I failed that wordle today. I did not get it. It was a ridiculous word today. It is a word that everybody uses, but I just could not get it. Then I moved over to connections and I looked at the words and I'm like, f this noise. So that was a fail to. Then I go over to strands, and Strands was like it wasn't going well. You guys, so gosh, so awful mourning for you, terrible morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to use your nice little an espresso machine.
Speaker 2: Right, I did use my dispresso machine. Guss. Yes, I found an old Dave Ryan mug back when they just have budgets to give us mugs and things like that. And I found an old Dave Ryan mug. And I'm like, so we're going through speaking of old Dave Ryan mugs. We have so much crap in our house, we have so much stuff. And I looked at there was some things that I was going through because we're like, you know, just getting rid of stuff. And you look at things and you go. I touched this once. I bought this, and I never touched it again. And a lot of it is Christmas presents you guys, that you got and you never touched again. Susan got me some sort of a book she had like sent out to shutter Fly or something. It was like the book of my life. And she had taken all these pictures of me, and she had taken all these little stories and written all these little things and had Shutterfly composed it into like a hardcover book, you know, really thin one, like a little photo album. I opened that on Christmas morning, must have put it away. I had not seen it. I had almost forgotten about it. Oh in like fifteen years or so, maybe longer. If I never saw it again, I wouldn't have missed it. And I saw it, and I thought. We buy each other too much stuff for Christmas. We have a rule this year. Three presents apiece. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's a good rule.
Speaker 2: I think, three presents apiece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: We go a little bit crazy for our parents for Christmas, just because like we're at a point in life where we can afford to get our parents four and stuff, and so we just feel like we owe them at this point, not that we owe them, but we want to like give them things. Yeah, so we kind of go a little crazy with that, but I'll tell you that I don't know. I only buy my niece and nephew one present each, Like I don't go crazy with that. But I do think my mom is guilty of still treating us like we're eight years old, and she gives us way too many things, Like she spends so much money on us, and it's always usually things we need because she straight up says, send a Christmas list, and so.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, a Christmas list?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, I got the text Saturday morning at like five am this week, Jen, I need your Christmas list.
Speaker 4: I usually just I text my sister and I say this is what I want for Christmas, and if she gets it for me, great, If she doesn't, fine, I guess. But my dad gets stuff for us all the time, even if we're like, don't get us anything.
Speaker 1: When I say us, I mean me. I don't like getting gifts. My sister loves getting gifts.
Speaker 2: You don't like getting gifts?
Speaker 4: No, okay, because I feel like I don't deserve it, like always, so I don't mind like if it's you know, June seventeenth, and some random person's like, hey, I saw this and I thought of you and I got it for you, Like that's super sweet.
Speaker 1: But if you're forced to think.
Speaker 4: About me for Christmas, I'm just like, oh, don't think about me at all.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to. I'm just so I'm so good, I'm so good.
Speaker 2: We are also doing a thing where it tuk. Our family is growing. So now Alison's got three little girls, Chase has got a little girl, Beth's got two kids. And it used to be like, okay, every kid would buy every other kid and their kid, like so, for example, Carson would have to buy something for Alison's three girls, or Carson would have to buy something for Chase's little girl. And we just don't want them to feel obligated because you know, they really don't have the money. Carson doesn't have that much extra money. Neither does Alison. She's got three kids in daycare, and Chase doesn't have that much. So I'm trying to encourage them, don't buy each kid another present. Every one of those kids has got so many g DE tools it's ridiculous. Both of them have a room full of toys. That's spread to the living room, it's in their bedroom, it's in the playroom. They don't have They never played with ninety percent of their toys.
Speaker 3: I think I said this yesterday, But like, if I ever have kids, I do not want people showering them with gifts either. I want them to give them like one meaningful thing and like that's it, because I'm sure that they'll, like you said, they have enough toys. And then they get something, they open it, they play with it for a week, and then they.
Speaker 2: Honestly, honestly, they might not even ever touch it again.
Speaker 3: Mom starts going through everything and starts, quote unquote like it disappears. You know, it disappears and you're not sure where it went. But Mom donated it or you know, sold it on Facebook, Markelace. That's what my sister's really good at. She never buys anything full price. She always gets her kids everything off of marketplace or a great deal. So I feel like that's why they have a lot of things. Otherwise, like they wouldn't have as many things if it wasn't for her hustling.
Speaker 4: Honestly, my mom or my sisters like buy nothing group all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want something, what do you want? I'll find it all to buy nothing group when we work that up.
Speaker 3: If you don't know in your in the city you live in and specifically like you have to like say a neighborhood. A lot of times too, there's like these buy nothing groups on Facebook where you can just go on and you can say, here's something I'm giving or you can ask for something and it's all free and so it's within your neighborhood, so you just go pick it up or you give it to someone from your house and it's all free. So you can like search on Facebook in your neighborhood for a buy nothing group.
Speaker 2: I gotta sell it's better. Can't converse light. Sorry, I just want to tell you. As you get older and you get to like a little later in like you know, like past forty, past fifty, you start to look at all these things in your house that it's like I used this once. I didn't want to throw it away. I put it in storage, I put it in basement, I put in the closet, the garage, never touched it again. I'm not going to say don't buy things that bring you joy, but just really just maybe cut it back a little bit, but you won't. I mean, that's just kind of that's just kind of what we do. We love to accumulate stuff. But I'm gonna tell you, you get to a point in life where it's like, I've got so much stuff that I have not even touched in years, and a lot of it gifts that you just you're like, oh, wow, look at that. A psychedelic toaster. I've always wanted a psychedelic toaster. Oh look at this. Here's a cookie jar shaped like Snoopy in the doghouse. I've always goes in storage and never touch it again. All Right, what do you think did I miss anything? We'll be back in a second with Dave's Dirt. This is a celebrity that his manager is predicting that it's no question they will do a Super Bowl performance. I think the world would revolt if this person ever did a super Bowl performance because most of the world, not all, most of the world does not like this celebrity. It is not Kanye, by the way, it is not Diddy. But we'll tell you about it coming up next on Dave's Dirt on KDWB. Need us for anything, got a question or a comment or request anything like that. We're always here for you. We're like a friend that's always a text message away. K d WB one is our short code on Katie w B. I guess so Taylor Swift is making the dirt again today. She was on Stephen Colbert last night, talked about her engagement and getting her music back.
Speaker 5: Those two things that you just mentioned, right, like getting engaged to the love of.
Speaker 1: My life getting all my music back.
Speaker 5: Those were two things that just never could have happened.
Speaker 1: They could have just never happened.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like, oh, it's just a matter of time, Like both those things could have just never arrived in my life. And I'm so grateful for both of those things happening, you know. And and my fans are why I was able to get my music back, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean that's exciting her.
Speaker 2: How were her fans were the ones that were able to get her music back? I mean, I thought you caring about her enough. I guess I don't know. You can care all you want to, but they can't get your Okay. I don't know the whole story, but interesting, all.
Speaker 3: Eyes are going to be on Beyonce at Nexecus Mike Galad because she's been named the co chair of the Glam event it's going to be taking place on May fourth. Beyonce is a long time favorite of the paparazzi at the gala, and it's going to be joining Nicole Kidman, Venus Williams and Vogue's Anna Wintour in running the show, which is themed costume art. I feel like I watched the themes and I never really fully understand them, but I am still pretty obsessed with seeing what everyone wears the same. It'll be her first appearance since twenty sixteen. What did you say the theme was costume art? Costume art? Interesting?
Speaker 4: James Cameron has co directed Billie Eilish's upcoming three D concert film.
Speaker 1: That sounds so cool, that's James Cameron. No one's shot a concert film on this scale before. We're using tech that's never been used before.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking right now? What do you feel?
Speaker 1: That note for Phineas made me cry.
Speaker 2: It's going to be my first show ever without a tour is so brutal.
Speaker 1: I like to have a puppy room to like go chill in. I'm doing this on my next movie, for sure. Right, So this movie comes out in a week.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it was just around the corner because it was that's the first trailer for this movie. But yeah, it comes out December eighteenth, and James Cameron co directed.
Speaker 2: What do you think of this one? Chris Brown's manager said that it's not an if, but a win that he will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show. As for why he's practically guaranteed to play the Big Game, his manager points to the numbers from Brown's recent Breezy Bowl twenty World Tour or Double X whatever they call it, which grows three hundred million across forty eight stadium shows. The comments come as Brown celebrates twenty years since Run It, a Grammy win earlier this year for eleven eleven Deluxe and Fresh nominations for his collaboration It Depends. He added that Brown is back in acting classes, quietly plotting return to the screen while staying in tour shape. I don't I'm sorry. If Chris Brown was my brother in law and beat the snot out of my sister, there would never be a point where I'd be like, you know what, Jerry's okay. I kind of like Jerry again, because I would figure if he beat the snot out of her once, seems to beat the snot out of her more than once, and he'll do it again. And and he's not a good person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did it like beat up other women to not necessarily beat up I think, to the extent of what he did to Rihanna. But he has been charged for other things, so it's clearly a pattern for him, and he needs more help than what he's done.
Speaker 2: I don't think, you know what, screw yourself. I don't care whether you get any help or not. Just stay away, you know what I mean? Just stay away because if that was think about that. People are like, oh, let's forgive Chris Brown. It was a long time ago. If your brother in law beat up your sister twenty years ago, would you welcome him at Christmas? Would you be like, you know what, Jerry kind of dig you again? Sorry, No, it's a no for me. Dog.
Speaker 4: It always baffles me, how much like, oh, I miss this person outweighs what they did?
Speaker 1: That was really heinous?
Speaker 4: Like you miss Chris Brown that much that you want him back for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: I mean? But what tour? I don't know the last time he went on tour.
Speaker 3: But I've seen people who I know go to his concerts and I'm like, oh, why are we supporting this man?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: Okay, moving on to Charlie Pooth. He's got some beef with Elon Muffs. Apparently the recent launches of SpaceX rockets in the middle of the night are just too loud, because he tweeted yesterday he goes hi, Elon. These sonic booms have gotten progressively louder since they started launching the rockets at Santa Barbara.
Speaker 1: This one at three a m. Today felt like one hundred and fifty one hundred and sixty What does a dbe stand for?
Speaker 2: Decibels?
Speaker 3: Decibels violently shook our whole house and really frightened my pregnant wife. I hope they do not get louder, so Elon get over together.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You guys know what a sonic boom is.
Speaker 1: Isn't it just the big like when it takes off?
Speaker 2: Well no, not when it takes off. It's when any vehicles goes faster than the speed of sound. Now, it's so interesting because the air can't move out of the way fast enough, so the air gets pushed in front of the spacecraft or the airplane, so the air can't move out of the way fast enough, so it gets pushed, which creates a wave of sound, which is boom. We used to have them when I was a kid. I lived by the Air Force base, and once in a while there'd be a giant sonic boom. And they stop doing them, probably in the seventies or so, because they burst the windows out of people's homes. Really, I mean I was standing outside one time booms like an unbelievable boom from a jet going faster than the speed of sound.
Speaker 1: When you say they stop doing them, how do you stop doing that?
Speaker 2: You don't see the speed of sound? Oh yeah, you're not allowed to anymore. They needed to, they would in combat or whatever. They sure would.
Speaker 1: We really got to get there quick, exactly right.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be back in a second because we are gonna do the sing along song of the day. What do you got for the singlelong song of the day. If you got something you want to sing along with? The text me the title at KATIEWB one five three nine to two one and we'll play it next. Well, we won't play every one of them, but if we choose yours, we'll be happy to play it. Send yours w B. Good morning. It is the sing along song of the day. On the phone right now to give us the song to sing along with is Kim? Hi? Kim, good morning. How is your snow thrower working? Is it working? Okay? Mine still is not starting. Did you get your started?
Speaker 4: Well? I live in a town home, so I don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I love you. I mean that is what a blessing that is. There's no shoveling, there's no plowing, there's no lawnmowing. Kim, you are a lucky, lucky person. I need three fun facts about you, Kim. If we're going to get to know you, what three fun facts would we like to know about you?
Speaker 4: I've been to over eighty concerts.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow. I've seen this fan that I requested today twice.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I am a Disney fan. Pleam me too.
Speaker 2: The best best ride at Magic Kingdom? What is it?
Speaker 1: It's the train roller coaster one oh under Mountain Railroad. Yeah, I love that one.
Speaker 2: Kim. What's your song you want to hear for the sing along song of the day? What do you want to hear some nights by Fun. You got it, Kim, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thanks you too.
Speaker 2: So nice, I say, sing a long song of the day on k D double ub. Good morning today it is. Are you ready? It is two weeks away from Chris me.
Speaker 1: I gotta get on, Dave.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to get you, and be honest, Okay, one thing already that I think you'll like.
Speaker 1: That's all you need to get one thing?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I'm going to get you something else too, but I might. I'm struggling. What do you want?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Keep it reasonable. I'm not that rich.
Speaker 2: I do like there's a Kirby game for a Nintendo Switch that I like, but that's about seventy eighty dollars. I don't know if you should spend that much on me. I would say, gosh, I don't know Beats headphones, I don't. I don't have any. I don't want anything. I don't I don't want anything. That's the problem. You get to a certain point. It just like I don't really want anything. I don't. I got it. A few years ago. I wanted an Xbox for Christmas. I've played it about three times. I play my Nintendo switch pretty fun. I don't know what do you want for Christmas? Jenny?
Speaker 3: Everything I want is well, First off, I wanted a Costco membership, a shout out bff MI, because he did get me that at the Minesota Life Goodbye podcast. So the one thing I recommended to you guys, which I would want you all to go in on it because it's like a hundred bucks if you did get me this was the National Parks Pass, because you know me, I like my outdoor stuff.
Speaker 1: I did write it down.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you could probably do that. That sounds pretty easy. Yeah, what about you bailing anything you want?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I keep a list for you guys.
Speaker 2: I subject, can I suggest something?
Speaker 4: What tweezers girl, I'm gonna come old day? I literally said, just yesterday, I have one awful self conscious thing and now Dave's making fun of me for it.
Speaker 3: I was plucking in that carry yesterday and it's like one that fights back every time I go in for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay in here. No, you have one, and I have sixty seven of them.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. I sit across from you, literally about four feet away. Every day. I don't see anything on your face. You full smooth skin.
Speaker 4: Well, that's because I pick them all the time. I feel like I have an issue. I think I have something wrong with.
Speaker 2: Excess male hormones, testosterone, I do. How are your balls doing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: But fingers crossed. Let's play a little game on KAYDIEWB. It is called think Fast. So we love this game. You get to play long too. It looks like Bailey's gonna host today show. You're gonna put me against Jenny. You'll lame a category. We got to erase each other to come up with an item in that category before the other one does. First one to get seven points is the win. All right.
Speaker 4: I've got a bunch of words that have to do with winter. The first set do have a letter attached to them. To warm your brain up here, all right, give me a winter activity that starts with the letter s changing, snowing, snowing, snowing, okay, snowboarding, god.
Speaker 1: Dave, get skiing? All right?
Speaker 4: Give me some some winter noun that starts with the letter p. Any winter noun polar that wasn't very fast, like presents, peppermint?
Speaker 2: You know things now, I of an adjective, did I?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're doing great? Okay.
Speaker 4: A winter activity starting with the letter P an activity present wrapping. I don't know, yeah, present wrapping. Why are you guys are like present rapping? Yeah, present wrapping? Okay, take confidently, but I can't give it to you.
Speaker 1: Wasn't fast enough. Okay? What did you have? Plowing? Playing in the snow?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right.
Speaker 4: A word describing winter weather, starting with the letter B bur. I'll give it to Dur's's bleak brisk yeah bur nice blizzard. A winter clothing item starting with the letter L layers leggings.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll give it to Jenny with layers likings. Sure, okay.
Speaker 4: A popular travel destination you might go to in the winter, starting with the letter A Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Sure, Atlanta.
Speaker 2: You should not give me that one. Honestly, no, do not give me. I know it's warmer, nobody's going you know what sounds good? Kids? Guess what everybody we're going. We're going on vacation where Dad, Orlando? No kids, Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I'm getting run out of questions. Okay, well fine, she's going to run out of questions.
Speaker 2: Bailey only wrote three questions and now we're done.
Speaker 4: No, okay, now these are any words hopefully, this is easier. Okay, any words at all, but have to do with winter? A sport you play recreationally.
Speaker 2: Ice hockey.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: I was waiting for a letter, My bad, no letter. Okay, where does that have to do with winter? Something that you could sell a lot of during the winter?
Speaker 2: Hot chocolate?
Speaker 1: Hot chocolate? Gosh? Yes, indeed, Dave has four genius one.
Speaker 3: My brain went to Facebook MARKETPLACEE like, what is everyone not selling on chest?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: Okay? Where's that have to do with winter? Away to spend an afternoon? Jenny was sledding? Okay, very nice, A wintery drink?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the score right now?
Speaker 1: Dave has five? Jenny has two? All right? Where to do with winter? A winter clothing item?
Speaker 2: Scarf?
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 4: Sorry Dave gets that a little bit ny, I said the same thing, scarf. So Dave, this is the game point for you. Jenny, you have two points. You're still in it, all right. I am shifting to birthday words because as we know, it's Jesus.
Speaker 1: Christ's birthday this two weeks here.
Speaker 4: Okay, birthday words? Something you blow up? Dave? What I say?
Speaker 2: I said? I started to say candle and cake, but then I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jenny gets balloon with something you blow up? Okay, something you blow out, candle with.
Speaker 1: Candle, that's the winner. I have a couple for you at home.
Speaker 4: Birthday words a dessert you would eat besides cake, Jenny good?
Speaker 1: Does cupcake cup work?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: You know? Okay brown, I'll give it to you, all right. Something you could decorate your cake with.
Speaker 1: David frosting. Sure are you guys?
Speaker 4: Are yours working? All of your answers have a question mark at the end. Okay, last one here.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like in school when the teacher would be like, David, what's the nation's capital? And I would be like Washington, d C. And missus Trent would say, are you as telling me? Do you know that close version of thinking?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly, okay, last one, give.
Speaker 2: Me a type of cake angel food? Oh sorry, I okay, do it again, do it again?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll do a different one birthday were it's a birthday kind of food you would eat for dinner? Jenny, you mean like as an pizza pizza? Do you mean like the full menu on or like the.
Speaker 2: Glutenberger pizzazza.
Speaker 3: Give me some of that crappy cheese pizza baby.
Speaker 1: So good, so good.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Thanks everybody that was think Fast the Winter Slash Birthday edition.
Speaker 1: Thank you questioning everything about.
Speaker 2: You, button pushing, hold on again, hold on, kd w B. I love this story. I couldn't wait to share it with you. So you know how towns and neighborhoods have like Facebook groups like you know why Zetta or We'll have one or Little Canada has a Little Canada Facebook group. So does New York's posh Upper east Side, which I guess that is where the rich people live in New York. As you might guess, some of the posts on the Facebook boot group are ridiculous, but this one takes the cake. One mom wrote, my son is joining a trifle soncer team. He has never flown commercial, and I haven't flown commercial in a while. Would it be wrong of me to fly private while my son flies with the team and coach. I know that parents office service at chaperones, so I'm thinking of hiring his former nanny to serve as a chaperone. Oh wow, So she's the kid has never flown commercial wow, and she hasn't flown commercial in a while, so she wants to fly private. Well my son flies with the team and coach, or I'm gonna hire his former nanny to sir, you're a terrible god. I have no problem with rich people unless they are rich people like that. Yeah, so out of touch? Good god, Wow, he wants chat. GPT said literally said you're the worst.
Speaker 1: You're the worst.
Speaker 2: And somebody else said, girl, fly private, that's what you normally do. Trust me, I get it. You can never turn right again when you get on an airplane. I've flown private a handful of times, never turned right again. Okay, okay, all right. Anyway, it gives me that.
Speaker 3: You'll level up if you start like treating yourself. If you fly first class, I say that you'll work hard enough to continue to fly first class if you start leveling up. If you do it once, you're like, I want this for the rest of.
Speaker 2: I've flown first class a handful of times, and I never go, you know what, I need to fly first class. I'm back in steerage. I can smell the engine oil from where I am, and a guy with a big like you know, he's like pumping something and it's like, there's yeah, it's not it's ugly. Where back where?
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, I've never once flown first class, but so I was just on vacation and we flew United for one of the flights and they give you an option of snacks. You could have a pretzel, a chocolate or another thing. And I picked the chocolate and it was like chocolate with quen wa Oh.
Speaker 1: It was so good. They sell them at Costco. I ended up buying a whole bag.
Speaker 2: Look at you.
Speaker 4: Anyway, no big deal, but they served chocolate on my plan. So I wasn't in first class, but it felt like first class.
Speaker 2: The dirt is brought to you by the Leo Agency. It is Katie WB. We're about ten minutes away from another Christmas wish. We will have the person come in and do that live as we as we do it, and everyone is a little bit different. And every day we call more Christmas wishes to find out, you know, what the wish is all about. So if you submitted a Christmas wish and you get a phone call from a strange number, that's likely me calling to say, hey, I just want to make sure of this and this and this, and some of the questions we ask are do they live locally and people will be like, actually they live in you know, Baton Rouge. Okay, we can't do Baton Rouge.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 2: Do they have a go fundme? I talked to one last night. They had to go fund me, but they only raised about three hundred dollars in their go fundme. That does not make you ineligible for it. But if you raise somebody. The other day they had eighty eight thousand dollars in a go fund Moe wow. And I told the story of years ago when we used to deliver some of the Christmas wishes in person. We went out to a house where somebody had died and like you know, like mom had died or something like that, and we went out and we walk up and it's like a like a multi million dollar home. And I can still remember standing in their living room with a two story stone fireplace, giving them a laundry basket full of like toys and grocery gift cards. And I thought, they don't need this wish. So remember, just because there's something horrible that happened doesn't always mean there's a financial need. But if you know somebody who and the ones that we do, man, we double check to make sure there's a financial need, because we don't want to give somebody a boatload of stuff when they don't really need it. So but if you know somebody who is really struggling, and it doesn't always have to be we're gonna do one in a couple of weeks. There's no death, there's no illness, there's no tragedy. It's just somebody who's working really hard to support their family and they're really having trouble making ends meet. And that's fine. We want to help out people like that too. People like that don't get it. Go fund me. You'll go to go fund me together just because you're like, you know, I'm a little short on my Wi Fi bill this year this month. So if you got a nomination, then make sure you go do that on Dave Ryan or I'm sorry, katiewidebe dot com slash wish.
Speaker 4: Today is National App Day, and yes, this could mean the apps on your table at Applebee's, but I'm gonna say it's the apps on your.
Speaker 2: Phone app the Apple Apple Bee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll do both.
Speaker 4: Okay, So first of all, I have my question is what are your three most used apps and two weird apps that you have on your phone that might be maybe embarrassing or interesting or just different that not everybody has. Because for most used apps, obviously my Instagram, TikTok, and then Libby would which is like a library app where I listen to all of my audio books. I feel like that's kind of similar with a lot of people. I can only imagine, Jenny, You're so similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine is definitely Instagram and TikTok TikTok are my top ones I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Figure out, honestly.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, like we all use email a lot too, so I think my other one is definitely my OUTI one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dave, I only gonna have one. Embarrassing one is Doctor Kegel for men's health. It is Kegle Exercises, Yeah, which keeps you keeps your pelvic floor strong, because you've got to have a strong pelvic floor so you can do all the different things that your pelvic area needs to do. You know, I don't know if anyone for men's health.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anyone can top that one with embarrassing, because.
Speaker 2: I don't give it. I don't care. I don't care. I've embarrassed myself forty seven dozen times on this show Doctor Kegel Cagle exercises. You need your kegles working.
Speaker 4: What are your most used apps that you have on your phone outside.
Speaker 1: Of the kegel one?
Speaker 2: Most used texting for sure, texting email texting is an app? Yeah, absolutely, yeah, and probably the cast apps so I can listen to Christmas cool way.
Speaker 1: Oh very nice, Jenny. What are some embarrassing apps you have on your phone?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I just deleted a bunch because I had no storage, per usual, So I'm trying to look and I don't really feel like I have any. A lot of mine are like camper van kind of stuff, like how to find wild camping spots or where to find where to poop?
Speaker 1: Where to find? What is the where to poop out? Here's the I Overlander so it'll show you.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it's not specific for that, but it'll show you where the bathrooms.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, then what's the best app on the table at Applebee's. That's the last question I'll have for the National App Day.
Speaker 2: I need to say I don't know about Applebee's in particular. It's been a while, but always Potato skins loaded up Potato Skins are the best app I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about that extra or awesome blossom extra awesome.
Speaker 1: I know that's not applebee'licio.
Speaker 2: It's not really my thing. I respect it, but I'm going to go with potato skins with bacon, chives, sour cream, and cheese on top of this. Thanks you, Jenny.
Speaker 3: I don't know what there is. If there's mozzarell sticks, that's what.
Speaker 1: I'll go with.
Speaker 4: Fabulous, Okay, thank you? This you Oh well, the awesome blossom extra I see. Okay, so it's so good, extra awesome? Is that what it's called. You're ridiculous coming up a Christmas wish. We will do it live as it unfolds here on k d w B.
Speaker 2: Stay here