Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning show. I got a question I want to ask. I want to know if there are any listeners of ours who have it that your significant others in you you guys do find your iPhone and you can see where each other is at all times, like you can kind of see their location at all times the location services friends. And then I want to ask this question with asking if you guys think that this is fair, because I think this is not fair. Ready, Okay, I have and I'll show it to you guys on my phone here. I have on my phone. Find my phone, my phone to put it in here. I have on here, find my phone settings that there are two people that follow me, my wife and my father in law.
Speaker 2: Those are the two people that follow me.
Speaker 3: So they can see where you are at all time.
Speaker 1: They can see where I am at all time at any given time. But I noticed this the other day when I wanted to know where Chelsea was. She doesn't let me follow her. When you say let me, what is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well I have said yes, I've said to her, I go, hey, how come I don't follow you?
Speaker 2: And she goes because why do you need to? That was it?
Speaker 1: So I'm like, well, then I'm going to take my fine, my off. I'm going to use that as my negotiation. You can't tearrif me. If I can't tear you, we call Chelsea?
Speaker 2: Please? Will you give her a.
Speaker 4: Call for me?
Speaker 1: Is that like her full reason is just oh she's in a metal Then no, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, don't. That's not a good idea. Okay, that's Chelsea's getting that she's a doctor right now. Okay.
Speaker 1: Do is it fair to have one person follow and the other person not follow? I would like to know. I'm thinking you say no.
Speaker 3: No, I say no, it's not fair I follow.
Speaker 5: Especially if we're married, Like I need to know where you are, not even in a possessive way, not that I'm like controlling or not that I'm monitoring your every move or waiting for you at the light, but just for I think safety reasons, we should probably know where each other.
Speaker 6: For me, it's so helpful to know, like if Wes is on his way home from work, is you know stuff like that?
Speaker 2: I think though that she thinks that I would use it more than just that.
Speaker 3: I always like you'd track her every move?
Speaker 2: I would?
Speaker 3: It is crazy. I mean, you can see when somebody stopped at a red light.
Speaker 1: And honestly, I think it started back in the day. I think it started back in the day because I was leaving town to go somewhere, and I think I remember I was leaving town, and I think I was like, you know what, I'm going away, and I always send her my info, like my flight info and hotel and stuff, and I think the previous time before that, I didn't send her like my info, and so the joke was, all right, well, I'm just gonna I'll send it. I'll share with me my my contact. And that's how it ended up starting. She necessary not necessarily wants to follow me. I think she only wants to follow the kids, because she does follow the boys and you know, and knows exactly where they are at all time. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think that she doesn't want I don't think she cares what happens to.
Speaker 6: Me, And you know that I don't think she does.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's it's even if you.
Speaker 6: Don't, even if you look once a year, you know, God forbidding get nervous about something.
Speaker 3: At least you have the ability to.
Speaker 2: Jessica, are you there?
Speaker 7: I sure I am.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys, morning.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: I just want to let you know that you have absolutely every right to feel the way that you feel.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Me and my we have Life three sixty as our app. We did download it because of my son, but all three of us, me and my son and my husband are on it, so yeah, we know each other's locations at all time.
Speaker 1: Do me a favor, Jessica, go on Life three sixty right now and tell me exactly where your husband is.
Speaker 9: Oh, he's still I didn't get the notifications saying that he left the house.
Speaker 2: Oh you get notifications? Oh my god, he's still home.
Speaker 10: So wow.
Speaker 1: So I didn't realize Life three sixty gives notifications on there that would be annoying.
Speaker 2: After like five or ten notifications, it's annoying.
Speaker 5: It is like, what's the Like, does it tell you that what's your husband's name?
Speaker 2: David?
Speaker 5: Like will they say David has left the house? Like, what is the notification that he's on the move?
Speaker 9: Yes, well so it says hubby, but yes it says Heubby left home.
Speaker 3: Oh I would turn those notifications off. That would drive me crazy.
Speaker 9: So we The only reason we had him on is because of my son. Again, he just turned eighteen, So it's we probably won't use it as much anymore.
Speaker 1: Because has it ever been that hubby uh has been in a place he should not have been in?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, I have a very faithful hubby, thanks thankfully.
Speaker 2: So how about you? Have you ever been in a place and you weren't supposed to be in? What's going on? Nicoll? Misfit? Nicole is on with us right now?
Speaker 8: Don't everybody called?
Speaker 2: Do you guys share locations?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: No? Why is that, Nicole? Why are you not sharing?
Speaker 8: So we did that. He used to be like, uh, you're a TV man.
Speaker 7: I thought you were at work.
Speaker 8: I thought you were.
Speaker 11: No, I don't quote my every move. So so what did very people do before these apps? All these married couples that were married here the trusted each other.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Nicole, you and Chelsea need to talk to each other because I think exactly the way that you just described it is probably what I would do to Chelsea. And I think that you're you know, uh, concerned about your husband's safety. We're concerned that you're out spending money. That's probably the.
Speaker 11: Problem, exactly and we don't want to hear that. It's bad enough we gotta have Amazon packages, And why now we got to hear every five minutes when we are home.
Speaker 8: We stay where we at, we where we get You just trust.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, obviously you're very trustworthy.
Speaker 2: Jordan. What's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 8: Hey, how's it going, guys?
Speaker 2: Good? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Jordan?
Speaker 8: So, my best friend and I have locations and we use Life three sixty two because I have an iPhone, she has Android. And the thing that I don't like about it, and it's kind of weird, is if she leaves her house, it does notify me, but it will actually show me at the end of the day her entire route the entire day, so I could find out if she drove in circles, if she went.
Speaker 7: This way that way.
Speaker 12: But it is kind of cool because then you can you know. I mean, in a way, it's okay, but in another sense, it's kind of weird because I've gotten lost before and I call her and I'm like, hey, it might look weird on my on my vacation, but.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that that might get a little annoying after a while. The Life three sixty.
Speaker 5: Things sounds like it happens like if your phone dies, does it alert that person or does it just seem like you've been at that location for I think it goes your last location.
Speaker 1: I can find your I don't know about life three sixty. What's out but trash?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 13: So my wife is a firefighter in town and her house happens to be like an out like just a mile south of where we live, and she's very busy, and we have that three sixty and every time she goes by the back.
Speaker 3: Fence, she's home, she's away, she's home, she's away. I finally just shut it off. Yeah, that would get annoying.
Speaker 2: It's just over and over and over.
Speaker 13: And then as I sit on the couch, I do it feel slightly guilty that she's working so hard.
Speaker 1: That is true, like Life three sixty would make me feel guilty that I'm doing nothing but watching, you know, binge, watching a TV show anyway.
Speaker 3: And watching where Chelsea goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do it.
Speaker 1: I want it just for the case of Chelsea driving down Orchard Lake Road, I can say, hey, can you stop?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Beyond juice for.
Speaker 3: Me to have done that so many times.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey Cavin, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody, how are you going?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: So I used it to track my ex girlfriend who cheated on Mere we Go, And this is the reason why I am a Galaxy user. Because of this. I tracked her, following her to I live in California, so I attracted the in and out tractor going to the girl's house. Tractor everywhere around the Bay Area.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was her co worker. It's a long story, les. Yeah, it happened in my house, going to her phone, going through her iPhone, she put a lock on it and everything. So this is the reason why I like War the Roses.
Speaker 2: Because of this, I would have a hard time across the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then on top of that, I also saw all the photos that were happening. So what I did was I changed the password and deleted photos.
Speaker 2: From her phone.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm teaen Galaxy to the day I die.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that he is uh completely given up on Apple products because he's so scarred.
Speaker 2: Ruba, what's up? Ruba?
Speaker 7: I used signed my iPhone and I'm not gonna lie. I have well my ex now, but I had shared her location with my friends, so she didn't know that I knew where she'd be at Ti Sing and I actually thought her cheating. And as far as life three sixty, it'll tell you the whole route. You have to pay like extra for that stuff, but it'll tell you, like their whole route for the day. If they like use their.
Speaker 6: Phone they they were seating, Yeah, they're like talking.
Speaker 7: On the phone like stuff like that. Which because yeah, when you get there.
Speaker 5: You caught your person cheating. Did you go to the place that they were at or just by the location you knew they were somewhere they shouldn't have been.
Speaker 7: Oh no, she sent me the like my friend screenshoted and sent me and I already knew she was with her ex.
Speaker 10: So yeah, yeah, which service is better, the doing find my iPhone or.
Speaker 1: Doing the the other one? The the more.
Speaker 7: Intense I find, I like find my iPhone?
Speaker 2: What if something?
Speaker 3: Do you guys have it?
Speaker 7: And it says location turned off or location unavailable. There's two different things. One of them her phone's like is that the other one the person like they shut their location off so they don't like you don't see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so what if what if she's following me, How do I turn mine off so she can't see me?
Speaker 7: You go to find my like the app, find my iPhone and where it says me like in the little icon it'll be it'll be green for it to be on. But if you turn it off, it'll turn off. And she's like, Chelsea won't be able to see where you're at.
Speaker 2: But she doesn't get a notification, does she?
Speaker 7: No, she won't get an artification. She won't notice it until she actually goes to see where you're at.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 7: Mojoe, don't be time
Speaker 5: Notes right not