Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. Uh, good to have you guys here with us today. I'm having a better day than the US goalie.
Speaker 2: From yes last night.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's Somebody needs to tell me why we and the biggest and best country in the world can't find good soccer players.
Speaker 2: Why are you blaming it on the goalie? Though I didn't watch the game, like I heard that one mishap, but that was a big thing. That was a big that was a big mess happen. It caused one goal.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I think we were already down to one, which you can come back and tide a game, and you know how soccer works. But to go down three to one and in that fashion and you know momentum and sports, just the.
Speaker 4: One where he just like ran out to ran kicked and then but then the that was the goal was just you can tell him not a yeah soccer football player.
Speaker 2: That was just wide open. Now I was screaming and kick the ball into the net.
Speaker 1: I I'm at a point now too, by the way, with this whole where I can now officially say, all right, I'm not a hot soccer fan. I was a soccer fan for a little bit. First off, the uniforms to me are goofy looking. They don't look like they'll be good on you. Like I could not wear basketball uniforms either, because if I wear a basketball.
Speaker 2: Uniform, you know you're shorts and jersey like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I look at baseball jerseys and in hockey jerseys as more for a guy my size in football jerseys really but the tighter. No, they're big. They're bigger jerseys and they work with bigger guys soccer jerseys. Like Joe wanted me to go get a US one. Joe got a France one, and he says, I said, you got a root for the US man you're from this country. And he says, well, then why don't you go get one of those things.
Speaker 2: I'll buy you a jersey. Wanted to buy me this jersey. Okay, I look at him.
Speaker 1: I go, there's nothing worse than a fat guy in a jersey, especially a fat unathletic.
Speaker 2: Guy coming in here on a soccer jersey. Could you imagine would roast honestly for five and a half hours?
Speaker 1: Could you would you like be blown away if all of a sudden I started wearing one.
Speaker 3: Of those some soccer jerseys are actually incredible, Travis Scott, and I know you like some of the shoes.
Speaker 2: He's done a whole football collection, all teams. Yeah, he's got some pretty nice jerseys. Really yeah, I'll show you.
Speaker 1: I think as far as jerseys are concerned, and I want to ask listeners perspective on this one. I think the most flattering jerseys that are out what is that, Travis Scott.
Speaker 4: I can see you wearing that caub That's cool, that's really cool.
Speaker 2: That just that doesn't even look like the USA jersey? Why would it?
Speaker 5: Red?
Speaker 2: White and blues? Got like a little fashion.
Speaker 1: Interesting retro. I just want to ask this question of women in the audience. Could you guys know fashion better than guys? What do you think guys look better in sports jersey wise? NFL jerseys or you know college football jerseys, basketball jerseys. You know the guys were in tank tops, hockey jerseys. You see a lot of wing wheeled fatties out there, guys on around baseball jerseys you got the buttons up front, you know, the or the have you seen the orange ones? The pullovers that the Tigers have this year that you just had on the other day, The orange jersey is an interesting looking jersey Soccer I put in there. What are their sports that are there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: None of them? None of them? Alay with you wear a jersey?
Speaker 1: You don't like a little Honolulu blue and not really you don't like a guy wearing a jersey like unless they're the actual athletes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you on that. I'm wearing a jersey tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Was wearing a Canada one the other day, but I wasn't home, but I mean I.
Speaker 2: Got in a while. But like, this should not be a staple in your the word.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'll tell you the worst one.
Speaker 2: I won't tell you the best one.
Speaker 4: The worst one is the guys that wear the basketball jerseys with nothing underneath. I don't want to see his hair calming out of your arm picks.
Speaker 1: I don't so I hate the basketball ones are horrible, sucking underneath. Yeah, you're patrick ewing in it. I'm wearing a basketball jersey tomorrow just for you guys. As a matter of fact, I we'll wear a basketball jersey tomorrow. I'll follow it up with a hockey jersey on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Round it off. For the rest of the week, we laid out like the first day of school? Who's joining me? I don't know. I think that that's that's a mistake on.
Speaker 1: Your I bought I bought mojo A a soccer jersey for his birthday a couple of years ago because he.
Speaker 2: Loved Tad there Will and I'm sorry he's allergic to jersey. No, can I tell you? I have it still? You want me to wear it tomorrow too? Would you? Jersday? Do it on Thursday? Jersey Thursday? Is that it's called.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Jersday. I got a copyright there. That's really good.
Speaker 2: We're all wearing jerseys on Thursday, guys.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: I was trying to call Joe, my son. Joe.
Speaker 1: Chelsea and I were talking about how Joe has a problem. He has too many Jersey jerseys.
Speaker 2: Does he wear them? Hey?
Speaker 4: Pot calling the kettle, mister quarter zips over here?
Speaker 5: But I have.
Speaker 1: But I'm a grown Like that's a that's a very professional thing to wear to work, a quarter zip?
Speaker 2: Do you actually call? I'm gonna dial him up right now, call the Joe Show for me, please.
Speaker 1: Like, I can wear it with slacks, Shannon, I could wear it with shorts. I could wear it with jeans if I wanted to, I could, you know, but I don't have jersey. Can you imagine if I want started wearing jerseys, you guys would all make I'm gonna wear my ted lasso, You're gonna wear your I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: What's that option? Sierra? What do you think of guys in jerseys? I love basketball jerseys.
Speaker 5: I am so sorry y'all suck. If you have that big, beautiful chest back like, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: D onge shaped guys, you don't Dave's big fat dudes like me with stretch marks on my arms?
Speaker 4: Do you are not that fat?
Speaker 5: Mojo?
Speaker 2: I don't know why I am. You haven't seen me in a jersey.
Speaker 1: I pover myself up learning stuff that's a little, uh, a little more flattering.
Speaker 5: So I you love great football or hockey jerseys?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I want you your Tigers gear, like, come on, you're not. You act like you're like a five thousand pounds or something.
Speaker 1: I really wanted this year to get that orange Terrek Schooble jersey that the Tigers came out with. They came out with a couple of jersey changes, and so I go to the Team store right after the show. There's nobody in the place, okay. And I said to them, I go, Can I try these on right here? And they said, yeah, you get a shirt on or anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got t shirt on.
Speaker 1: I tried the thing on. I go and I look in myself in the mirror. I looked like a freaking fat orange.
Speaker 2: What size was it? Did they have this double X? But if I get a three X? A three X is bigger. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think I would look good. I looked at that thing. I'm going trek.
Speaker 2: Scooble's name, Scooble was spelled like way it was stretched up? What you need the same one? That pause? Guy? What's his name? Pa? Hold on a second? Jordan, what's up? Jordan's Hi?
Speaker 5: What's the deal? Mojo? Long time listener, first time?
Speaker 1: Damn man?
Speaker 5: Jerseys? Man, I wear jerseys. You know I got a couple of them. You know I got the black Jo one, I got the white arm and Row one. You can't hate on jerseys around here. You know. I got a couple of retros. You got the O G Bens Carter.
Speaker 2: One, like, come on, very nice are you wearing them? Are they up for display? Oh?
Speaker 5: I wear mine? But okay, special occasions like the retro one, you wear those out. You know people wear the retros out, like, no, what a nice retro bastball jersey?
Speaker 2: Tell them kids listen on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Not only enough? Am I wearing a jersey? I might go two thousands and wear backwards on you. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, all.
Speaker 5: Right now, don't come on wearing a backwards jersey the thing I hate the man, I'm like, why wear the jersey backwards? Bro?
Speaker 2: Like, I hate to. I hate to get racial on this one. No, you don't.
Speaker 1: I do hate to. But that guys can pull off jerseys. White guys can't pull them off. I've seen many white guys, and that guys.
Speaker 4: Can pull off a lot of things that white guys you can't.
Speaker 5: I won't. I won't even say it's a racial thing, like like my boy Mojo said early, you know, it's like it's a physique. You gotta be built for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe like that Travis Scott jersey, I think we all white?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Jordan?
Speaker 2: Can fat black guys wear jerseys? Or because because maybe it is.
Speaker 5: I got a couple of fat boys that'd be rocking jerseys, pulling off dog like. Man, I ain't gonna anyone can pull off a jersey. You just gotta style it right. Like if you know you a bigger person, you got that belly that's poking out, you better get a three fall X.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to the big and Tall, gotta check out.
Speaker 1: If you go to the team stores, the team stores have their own big and Tall section.
Speaker 2: So I go to So this is the thing.
Speaker 1: I go to the Tigers team store, Jordan and I go in there and I'm looking at jerseys and I'm like, oh cool, they got this one right here, and I pick it up. And I'm not lying to you. It was a freaking tent. It was like so big, and I go, oh, I'm in the big and Tall section.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 1: They have it inside of the team store, off to the side a little bit, and they've got like a row or a rack of of big fat guys jerseys tall guys.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to be in there while you're downstairs.
Speaker 1: I like to I like to have the the double X out of the regular guys store, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You got to get you this orange jersey.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, he might be looking like the annoying Orange Man. Make sure you get them a big one. K It was tight, bro.
Speaker 2: Thank you for