Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begune.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. We're get right running.
Speaker 1: Back to get in on the show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you catch your podcasts and now your host. Here's Tim Kakes.
Speaker 4: Dodgers leaving Denver are on a happy fly it out thanks to a twelve to three win over the Colorado Rockies. Hi, everybody, Tim Kake's with you here along with Colin e on this Monday night.
Speaker 5: With you until the top of the hour.
Speaker 4: Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy is the number.
Speaker 5: Jump on board.
Speaker 4: You know the number, Dodger fans eight sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy. Wherever you may be listening to us here in Los Angeles, Southern California, of course, on the iHeartRadio app across this great globe of ours, give us a call. Eight sixty six ninety eighty seven two five seventy is.
Speaker 5: The Dodgers won the series opener.
Speaker 4: On Friday night in the cold, freezing temperatures of the mile highest city. They lost Saturday, they lost Sunday, and tonight they got a much needed win to get these series split with the Colorado Rockies, a game of which a couple of things stood out, certainly the news before the game, which we're gonna get to in Edwin Diaz is a bummer for the Dodgers, but some positives between the Lions. Justin Robleski, goodness, gracious Justin Robleski tonight, improving to three and zero them this season. Seven innings, he allowed one run on eight hits. And if you're like me and Coliny sitting here in the studio, a leadoff, double, second battery faces Brenton Doyle, double nobody out, two batters faced, and it's a one nothing Rockies leading. You're thinking, no, no, this can't happen to Justin Robleski's been too good for the Dodgers.
Speaker 5: Well, what does he do?
Speaker 4: Settles in, gets an out, gets a feeler's choice, gets a ground ball out in all only thirteen pitches, a run up on the board, and that was it. He settled in and what I thought was so perfect for Justin Robleski was his command. And his command led to zero walks and seventy two of his ninety seven pitches being strikes tonight.
Speaker 5: When you're in the zone, getting.
Speaker 4: Contact, getting out and not walking dudes and putting them on base, generally good things happen in the game of baseball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes they don't.
Speaker 4: But for the most part, you throw strikes, you let the batters put the ball in play, the defense will make plays for you, and good things will happen. That's what happened for Justin Robleski tonight. And then his offense went to work the long ball tonight from Max Monty, Miguel Rojas, Dalton Rushing five buying home runs to a piece from Max Munsey and Dalton Rushing, and the Dodgers scored twelve runs on fifteen hits. When I told you the Dodgers would squell score twelve runs on fifteen hits without a doubt, you're thinking, Okay, cool, Otani, Betts, Freeman, Munsey, Will Smith, Kyle Tucker, all these dudes in the lineup right against the best line up in baseball.
Speaker 5: Not tonight.
Speaker 4: Betts is heard on the injured list going to Laker games, Freddie Freeman paternity list, Kyle Tucker.
Speaker 5: Scheduled night off.
Speaker 4: So you saw Santiago Espinall in the lineup, Miguel Rojas in the lineup, and Alice Called batting second and playing right field. Okay, not your traditional Dodgers lineup. Alice call on base twice, scored a run, Espinall two for four tonight, Dalton rushing a pair of home runs, drives in three. I mean, the Dodgers tonight got exactly what they needed. Plenty of offense and a really good outing from Justin Robleski and a twelve to three win over the Colorado Rockies. And a couple of milestones that will touch on quickly. Show Heyotani on bay streak reaches fifty two straight games. It is ridiculous what this guy is doing from the end of August last year to the beginning of this season. Now, on April twentieth, we're almost a month into this season and shoe Heyotani has an on base streak of fifty two straight games, longest active streak in Major League Baseball. And if he can reach base tomorrow night in San Francisco against the Stinking Giants. He will tie Sean Green for the second longest streak in Dodgers' franchise history.
Speaker 5: Pretty cool stuff we're watching.
Speaker 4: Just when you think sho Heyotani has done it all and you've seen it all from the Unicorn, then he does something like this. He's still chasing Asy Young and you watch out. That could happen this year. Miguel Rojas the home run, then in the fourth inning a single. Congratulations Mickey rowe hit number one thousand of his career, and he does own a cool way the same ballpark he got his first ever big league hit back on June eighth, twenty fourteen, his second game in the big leagues with the Dodgers. He gets a base hit then, and tonight he gets a base hit at coors Field, number one thousand.
Speaker 5: Of his career.
Speaker 4: What just a real full circle moment, if you will, for Miguel Rojas getting his one thousands career hit and the Dodgers again tonight. Five home runs, two from Max Muntzi, two from Dalton rushing pound the Rockies. What a night for the good guys. The Dodgers had twelve runs on fifteen hits and a lineup.
Speaker 5: That had no no Bets, no Freeman, no Kyle Tucker.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: They're now sixteen and six on this season, and oh yeah. The way they scored their runs tonight, real quick. Five home runs, so they used the long ball. He had an RBI single mixed in there from Taoscar Hernandez in the eighth inning. The rest of the Dodgers runs came via a back, a bases loaded walk, an air on Kyle Carros, a sack bunt from Miguel Rojas that scored a run, and a double play that was hit into by ta Oscar Hernandez with the bases loaded that scored a run.
Speaker 5: Colinye and I were sitting here thinking about it. You don't see this.
Speaker 4: Very often outside of a triple of a double. Was there another way they could have scored? I don't think so. I mean, catcher's interference would have been an air on the catcher. You had to run, score via an air hit by pitch, maybe y at Kanya, a basis loaded hit by pitch. I guess there is three ways they could have scored other than the ways they scored tonight.
Speaker 5: You don't see that very often.
Speaker 4: Run scored on a bock basis loaded walk, an air sackpunt, and a double play that scores a round the base is loaded, I mean sackfly. Okay, four all right, Still pretty impressive to see all the ways the Dodgers scored tonight. They're twelve runs on fifteen hits on their way to a win over the Colorado Rockies. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is our telephone number. Dodgers Baseball is brought to you by Santa Anita. The spring racing season is here. It's in full slate right now, with races happening every weekend through mid June.
Speaker 5: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 4: Find out more at Santa Anita dot com slash events and get yourself out to the races.
Speaker 5: All right now.
Speaker 4: It popped up on my social media feed over the weekend and it was going crazy. People like dude, Blake is at the Dodger game. He is at Core's Field in Denver, and here's a picture of him.
Speaker 5: Sitting in the front row. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Sitting in the front row at Coors Field for the Dodgers Rockies game? Was my guy Blake in Colorado and he joins us now here on Dodgers Off Blake, My man, dude, how cool was that?
Speaker 6: It was really really cool to sit right behind home plate? That was why are my dreams come to you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I gotta ask you, Blake. You're so close to the action. Did you yell anything at the players? Did you say like, come on, Otani? Did you cheer him on? Do you think they heard you?
Speaker 6: Probably? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Was there something that sticks out that you said to them? Something funny?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Or it was all encouraging of course, but uh okay, which player that went up to the plate? Were you just like most in awe of was the show? Hey, Otani? Seen how big he is in person? What what was that moment when you looked at a Dodger player and thought, wow, this is pretty cool.
Speaker 6: It was really really cool. And when he talked to Alex Vettria again on when he watch here as coach Phield, we give him blaceless one for Alex to keep and one for the Oscar Hernandez can't waitless and they also Randas really cares about Austen, so I gave one to him and he will it's doing the game on Saturday.
Speaker 5: That is awesome.
Speaker 4: That the fact that you got to sit in the front row, and my phone's blowing up, like Blake, Dude, Blake's sitting in the front row at Coors Field for the Dodgers and Rockies game. Is that the Is that the closest you've ever sat in that a major league game?
Speaker 5: Blake?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: What do you think about the win tonight?
Speaker 4: The Dodgers scored twelve runs on fifteen hits and fit five home runs.
Speaker 5: I wish they would have done that for you on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wish that too, But a win is a win.
Speaker 4: A win is a win, and they get the split in Colorado. Now, it was cold on Saturday. It was what nearest in the mid seventies. Tonight kind of weird for us Angelino's here in southern California, Blake to see a baseball game with snow covered field on Friday afternoon and then on Monday, four days later it's in the mid seventies.
Speaker 5: But that weather in Denver is crazy.
Speaker 6: Right, It is crazy. I went to that game Friday.
Speaker 5: Wait a second, you went to Friday and Saturday?
Speaker 9: Yes, I did.
Speaker 4: Holy smokes, Blake, you didn't sit in the front row on Friday, did you no?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought, well, if you're sitting in front row both games, we're gonna have to talk about going to a game. But that is awesome, Blake. Two of the four games you were at, sit in front row right there on Saturday for the Dodgers and Rockies, and they scored twelve runs tonight, including five home runs in the win over Colorado. Okay, I gotta ask you, because you know, Colin and I were just sitting here talking. What does Blake have planned for the summer? Last year, you guys went on a road trip. I think you went to Milwaukee and Kansas City, where your two spots. Do you guys have any trips planned for this summer, same stadiums, new stadiums, anything planned?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Is there a ballpark you're trying to get, you know, get to? Is you know, maybe talk to Dad about getting you out to a ball game?
Speaker 6: I mean I want to go on Twist. Yeah, but yeah, I don't know if we're going to this summer. Let's wait and see.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll have to.
Speaker 5: Wait and see. You let us know if you decide to go either way.
Speaker 4: Thanks for calling in, Blake, great to talk to you, my friend, and I'll be back next week on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 5: So great to hear your voice.
Speaker 4: And it was awesome seeing you say behind Home played on Saturday. Glad to hear you. Got to go to a couple of the Dodgers Rockies game. Thanks for checking in tonight.
Speaker 6: What don't you mean to be back?
Speaker 5: I will be back in a week.
Speaker 4: The Dodgers will go to San Francisco and then they have that six game homestand so I'll be back at the end of the homestand on the postgame show.
Speaker 6: All right, okay, I'll talk see you in a week.
Speaker 4: Talk to you then, my friend. There he goes Blake in Colorado. What a stud sitting in the front row getting blown up by people. I think Blake sitting in the front row. I'm like, yeah, Blake sitting in front row right there for Dodgers and Rockies.
Speaker 5: That is so cool.
Speaker 4: Eight sixty six ninety seven two five seventy is our number. Miguel Rojas got hit number one thousand tonight. Also win deep Mickey Row what a career he has had. A World Series Hero a year ago, continues to produce even at the end of his career here and most likely going to be his last year in major league baseball, But no doubt in my mind he'll be coaching, if not managing, very very very soon at the major league level when it's all said and done. But he's got a plenty of left in the Take three for three tonight, including the home run career number one thousand to go back out to Course Field in Denver.
Speaker 5: S anybody with David Vassa in the media.
Speaker 2: You know, the season's kind of been a theme of full circle for you, for you to get your one thousandth hit here where you got your first hit, Do you feel like that was meant to be?
Speaker 10: Yeah, especially when I saw the schedule and I saw that I was two hits away coming in this series, and I knew we were.
Speaker 3: Going to face a lefty in this series.
Speaker 10: Definitely, I felt like I had an opportunity to do something special again at this on this place. Courtfield for me, is always gonna hold a special place. This was the first clubhouse that I were walking as a major leaguer and I got the opportunity to make my debut here with cash on the mound.
Speaker 3: I will never forget that moment.
Speaker 10: When I got my first hit on a raining day in courts Field, and now I got the chance to say that connect for I hit one thousand here is pretty emotional for me because I know the most important part is the team and and continue to get w's and winning championships. But this one for me is, uh is something that I really really going to share it for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: When you got to cruise s base, what were the emotions, what were the thoughts Were you thinking about your dad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I was thinking about all the people that make sacrifices for me to be in this place.
Speaker 3: Uh. My family.
Speaker 10: Uh, they they've been with me through the open downs and says I was a little kid. They give up their life to leave mine and my life was was all about.
Speaker 3: To be a baseball player.
Speaker 10: And they, uh when I talk about them, my grand my grandparents, they did everything possible for me to.
Speaker 3: Be in this position.
Speaker 10: And then obviously I found a really special wife through baseball as well. I got my kids at home watching every single game and and feeling proud of their dad. And something that I really want to cherish with my family is.
Speaker 1: Just the meaningfulness of a thousand hits.
Speaker 5: For you when you look back at your career, to.
Speaker 10: Be honest, it's because of the way that my career start.
Speaker 3: Not many people could have.
Speaker 10: I think that I was going to have an opportunity to play this long in the game, and I received an opportunity.
Speaker 3: By the Dodgers thirty years ago.
Speaker 10: And everything is possible because of an opportunity. You know, I never led anybody to put a ceiling on top of my head. I kept like keep going through those ceilings that they put above me, and it was all about keep like taking that label away from my from my head that it was a defensive replacement guy. Defensive first guy was he can't hit, you know, he just going to play short term.
Speaker 3: He's here because of his defense.
Speaker 10: That's why a thousand hits for me means a lot, because I came here as a defensive replacement guy just to fill out as part and I didn't I going to have the opportunity to play a lot, And especially after five years playing a role a role play in this team and with the Marlins, I finally got the open two to play every day in twenty nineteen, and it means allah for me to get to one thousand six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big accomplishment for Miguel Rojas three for three tonight, the single in the fourth inning after the home run, the second hit number one thousand of his career. Doctors Baseball is brought to you by Medello Midello, the mark of Fial We'll take a break. We'll come back. Get to more of your phone calls. Arthur, Bill, Izzy, Brian, I see you got a line over if you want to jump on board A sixty six ninety seven two five seventy eight, sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy again.
Speaker 5: Is the number.
Speaker 4: We'll here for the manager Dave Roberts as well. Dodgers with a big win over the Rockies to night twelve to three by here on NI seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: AM five seventy LA Sports be anywhere at any time and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all of those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app. We're streaming online. We stream every game too. Come find it. Back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy L eight Sports.
Speaker 11: Of his seven home runs of the season, we of them have now come against left handed.
Speaker 1: Pitching, and Roja swings and drills one deep to left. This pall's back back to back home runs. Rojas kimps. The Dodgers are two.
Speaker 3: To one lead.
Speaker 9: Oh, he did not wait a round.
Speaker 1: He got a pitch that was on the inner half but right in the wheelhouse, and he turns on it for his first home run of this season.
Speaker 4: Miguel Ross with the home run his first of the year in the second Indian at back to back home runs with Max Months and given the Dodgers a two to one lead. Five Dodgers home runs in the game. Months He goes deep twice. Dalton Rushing goes deep twice as the Dodgers beat the Rockies tonight in Denver twelve to three. Daniels Jewelers persisted a home run forecast. Find your chance at Daniels Jewelers with a fifty dollars gift card that you can win just by visiting AM five seventy la sports dot com. Keyword home run into your name and you could win that easy. Daniels Jewelers own.
Speaker 5: The dream well.
Speaker 4: The Dodgers' hitters owned Jose Cantna tonight, and the Rockies bullpen twelve runs on fifteen hits. Meanwhile, Colorado had three errors in the game. The Dodgers were up big nine to one. They were up ten to two, then twelve to two in the ninth inning before a run came across by the Rockies off of newest Dodger Jack Eber, who was Jake Eber excuse me, Jake Eber who was called up today from TRIPLEA Oklahoma City. He was called up because of the injury to Edwin Diaz placed on the injured list with the body fluids in his elbow body chips, if you will, and he's gonna have a surgery on his elbow on Wednesday in his scheduled to miss the next three months. Arthur and Marina del Ray, thanks for being patient. Welcome to Dodger Talk on this Monday. How you doing, Arthur doing well?
Speaker 7: David? David?
Speaker 5: All right, Tim, That's okay, Arthur all the time. David and I both looking.
Speaker 7: Both good, good looking hips. I want to talk to you about the picture stuff is just phenomenal. And when we were blessed to have the Dodgers there were see I'm amazed at at what you had done. Yeah, and say it's just phenomenal. But I got something got another question for you though, and maybe I would do this off air. I'm glad to hear from Blake tonight on a rat he called insight. Yeah right, Well, I want to talk to somebody about he last night and and uh, I want to call it that because I'm really grateful for the way you handle a call and talk to him and look forward to hearing you talk to him. Thank you for for what you do.
Speaker 5: Oh, no problem, thank you, Arthur.
Speaker 7: Anything else, Uh No, I'm just grateful, grateful, grateful your coverage and uh.
Speaker 4: Absolutely appreciate it. Thank you for the nice words, Arthur. Yeah, this team is special. This team is fun to watch. I mentioned it earlier when you got to line up that Dave Roberts put out there with certainly no Mookie Bets injured, no Freddie Freeman out on paternity leave, and no Kyle Tucker in there because of a scheduled off night, and the Dodger school still scored twelve runs on fifteen hits, and Jose Motives said it very well in the Clubout show, and he joins us after the game. He said a lot of managers could have second guests themselves and said, you know what, I know this was planned day off for Kyle Tucker, and you know, a day of action for Kyle Tucker. Excuse me, Alex Call and uh, Espinoza, Espinhall, you could have just scrap that where you're gonna go back to our traditional lineup.
Speaker 5: No day off for Kyle Tucker.
Speaker 4: We're gonna know, no, Freddie Freeman, certainly in Mookie Bets, We're gonna try to get to as normal as possible in a lineup in a must win game to split this four game series against the Colorado Rockies.
Speaker 5: He didn't. He said, I believe in those guys like Alex Call.
Speaker 4: Uh, We're gonna send them out there, and man, they scored twelve runs on fifteen hits and top to bottom guys produced for the Dodgers. Tonight bill mission viah Welcome to Dodger Talk on a five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 5: Hi doing Bill pretty good.
Speaker 8: I wonder when the Dodgers are going to go back to a five man rotation. Is they're going to do that?
Speaker 4: We don't expect the Dodgers to go to a five man rotation until at least May. The way the schedule lays out in front of him right now, there's no need to do that. And quite frankly, once they get a guy like Blake snellback, you know you gotta start thinking about what you're gonna do with a rookie Sasaki and Justin Robleski. Which guy is gonna be the odd man out in this rotation moving forward? If you look at what production has been so far here in twenty twenty six, well we can both agree, Bill, it's most likely Justin Robleski deserves more of a chance than the rotation for what he's done compared to what rookie Sasaki hasn't done.
Speaker 8: Right right, So, and that I go to five later, as you said, because there's more chances for cy Young, you know, more chances for Otani and Yamamode to win games if they're not waiting, you know, for a whole week to pitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate the phone call.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're gonna change things up as far as Otani pitching once a week. I don't think there's a number they're trying to get to and say, oh, we got to get to this number for him to get to a Cy Young winning is first and foremost early and what he's able to do once a week on the mound if he gets to twenty starts twenty five, I don't know what the number is. I haven't projected it out pin pitching once a week and what that looks like for this Dodgers team and what individually looks like for him. Keep in mind, he's got to then go out and continue to be really dominant. You know, who's to say he goes out there and doesn't have the kind of starts he's looking for. Pitching once a week, well, you know, the cy Young's nice and you want to chase that, But that is an award you get for how hard you pitch, and you know, is also a recognition of getting run support and going out there and winning games. It's not just a one man show. Even though it's a one man award. Certainly most pitchers will acknowledge the fact that getting run support, going out there and pitching well, I mean, Yamamoto had got zero run support two years ago, you know, and and still didn't have a record to show for it, but was the victim of an outing every time out there. The Dodgers wouldn't score more one or two runs and he's pitching his tail off in a game. So we'll see how it all shakes out. There's so much season to be played, so many games to be started for all these guys. I think the bigger question not even worrying about what happens with Otani and a Cy Young, because that's just again a byproduct of what happens throughout the course of the season.
Speaker 5: There's so much season ahead of us.
Speaker 4: What do the Dodgers do moving forward when Blake Stell gets healthy next month? You know it's it's it's that's more current than anything. What do they do with Robleski and rog rookie Sasaki if the trend stays the way it is for the next couple of spins around the rotation. How do you take Justpin Robleski out of the rotation altogether? How do you tell Justin Robleski, thanks dude, you were great by We're gonna go with Sasaki still as our fifth starter. I I just don't see how that's possible. So, I mean, these are first world problems. These are problems teams across baseball would absolutely love to have, and the Dodgers just so happen to have. That problem eight six, six nine, eight, seven, two five seven. Let's hear from the manager, Dave Roberts post game with the media. Is certainly happy about the win, but also again keep it in mind, Edwin Diaz, Dodger closer going to be out next three months having elbow surgery to remove a build up in his elbow, so he is not available for the next three months. Let's go back out to coors Field and hear from Dave Roberts.
Speaker 11: He's, you know, going eight innings and seven innings. He's just going after hitters, attacking, and he keeps the pace of play up, he puts the ball in play, and you know, these last two outings have been huge for the Bullpen allows us to reset and you know, getting out of Corsefield four games and then to have a night like tonight was big.
Speaker 3: But he's come a long way.
Speaker 12: When you look at Next and Human Guilt Rojas, it felt like those two, I mean essentially single handedly got Jose Khintana out of this game. What did you like just from their performance offensively and how those two can really feed off each other.
Speaker 11: Well, I think with Miki it was just great, you know, being ready when called upon and obviously with Kintana starting being left hand, is good to get him in there and take the abacity did moved him in the middle of the order, which I liked him right there tonight. And you know, Max just has always liked playing at Courtsfield and the numbers speak to it. And had another big night. And you know, with Freddy being gone and kind of just looking at the lineup, I needed him to be in there tonight, and he was more than happy to be in there and play for in course, and he hasn't done that a lot in a four game series. We try to give guys a day off, but he was ready for it and fortunately for us.
Speaker 3: That he had a big night. Awesome.
Speaker 2: We are you going to get the one thousandth hit or are you to pretend to throw the ball over the fence when you got it?
Speaker 11: I think more of the thousand hit he's been waged for this one. This is a big milestone, and he's big on milestones and moments and you know, and and he's done a lot of good things in this game, and so for him to get it was a huge thing for him. And yeah, I want to have a little fun with him, and I don't think I had enough arm to throw it over the screen anyway, But I thought i'd have a little fun.
Speaker 4: With him or give the toast after the game for that.
Speaker 11: You know what, I think. Yeah, that's a good question, because he's kind of the glue and does all the toasts. But usually we have the toast for winning a series, which we didn't do this series. But hopefully someone in there acknowledges.
Speaker 2: That the field split here feel disappointing or you just survive before game you're.
Speaker 11: Set here, you know what, I think that, you know, you'd never like to I don't like to lose any games, but I do think that, you know, if you look at in total, I think we just had a couple of bad innings that that cost us a couple of games. But yeah, you know, taking two from here, and then we'll play another division rival in the Giants for the next three games. And you know, Yoshi's already there in San Francisco hopefully resting and feel good about.
Speaker 3: This next series.
Speaker 5: All right, there's a manager. Dave Roberts certainly happy with the win.
Speaker 4: Again, had a little fun there with Miguel Rohas pretending to throw the ball over the batter screen there after the single which was hit number one thousand for Miguel Rohas but just messing around, just having fun with Miggi Roe and Miggi Roe keeping that baseball for a career milestone hit number one thousand again. The big news before the game ed when Diaz, having surgery on Wednesday to remove loose bodies from his right throwing elbow, is expected to return. But the second half of the season post All Star break, Let's wrap things up with is he?
Speaker 6: Is he?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: Evening? Welcome? You gotta be happy with the win tonight at least?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Big?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 9: I know it's wrong season, so I'm Salvy this year. I surely swept in. You know I'm Salvey last fasting. But a win is a win. I might with just take it. I'm moving about the Dodgers in the way, so it doesn't matter. So edwin. Those were the good Gaantine. I will this. He good by got rookie in the bullpen. I know he can't go back, can't go the trip way with the way I started in the trip way, But don't give me sorry on that.
Speaker 4: I won't get just started, as I think that might be a good idea. Maybe you send rookie back to Triple O Oklahoma City. Let him work through his mechanics, work through any issues he's going through right now, let him get fine tuned and come back and have that confidence.
Speaker 5: I think that's the biggest thing for me that I'm seeing. You know, and who am I?
Speaker 4: But I look at him and I just I don't see that confidence that he had in October.
Speaker 5: He came back and looked like a different picture.
Speaker 4: And success certainly breeds confidence in anything you do in life. And to come back and have that dominance that he did and to see it the final week of the regular season and that common is build in October and being a lights out reliever like they had. I mean, he was basically game over again like Eric Gannie old school style. When he came in and pitched games in the postseason. He was that dominant. And we're talking about when they bring last October.
Speaker 5: We're taking calls on scam and Don Dodger talk, you know.
Speaker 4: Just could Susaki pitch the sixth? Do you bring Sasaki in for the seventh? High leverage situation? Is he only a ninth inn guy? Now we're talking about whether Rokie Sasaki can stay in the rotation and how has he lost it? And how many how many guys is he walking in his lack of command out there, So I think he just needs to get recalibrated, if you will, That's what I would tell him.
Speaker 5: You know, we stilf got confidence e Roki.
Speaker 4: You know you're gonna be part of this team some capacity, but you need to go back to Oklahoma City and just get recalibrated on the mound, simple as that. And again that also helps when you get a guy like Blake Snell back and you get a little bit more depth to this rotation, and who knows, maybe it stays a six man rotation moving forward for the course of the year. All Right, that's gonna do for Dodge Talk tonight. Many thanks to Colin Ye thanks to all you Dodger fans. We've been a part of the show, whether I'm the talkback, whether on the.
Speaker 5: Phones or just podcasting the show. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: We'll be back at it tomorrow from San Francisco, weather permitting, as the Dodgers will take on the San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Giants in the start of a three game series. Yoshinobu Yama Moto will be on the mount for the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: He heard Dave Roberts say it. Yoshi's already there, popping to do anything. Enjoying us some fine dining tonight and get a good night's rest. Yamamoto will go tomorrow, then show hey Otani, we'll go on Wednesday, followed by Tyler Glass.
Speaker 5: Now in the finale on Thursday. Morongo, because you know, Dodgers on deck.
Speaker 4: We'll get it all started at five thirty, first pitch at six forty five. Until then, have a great, safe rest of your Monday nights.
Speaker 5: Thanks for being with us so long. Body,