Speaker 1: Great shows to Mystic la Amphitheater three eleven and Dirtyhead will be there July eleventh, Death Punch I Guess eighteenth player September fourth, details a kV dot com your calendar.
Speaker 2: Hey Chris, I know you're supposed to do the news, but I think we actually have breaking news.
Speaker 3: This is massive, ladies and gentlemen. Can I please have your attention.
Speaker 4: I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.
Speaker 3: By the gig of you.
Speaker 4: What you're doing and listen, ben, Guys, I'm potentially sitting on.
Speaker 3: Life changing news here.
Speaker 4: Potentially is as much as I love being a part of certain clubs, Tommy love being part of your clubs. We are hosting my daughter's graduation party. Now part of that includes people being in our Okay, that also means to get ready for said graduation party, which is going to take partly inside of our garage. We have to clean up the garage and declure the garage and get things organized. So there's a high potential, guys, breaking news that after this grad party, I may be out of the Driveway club. It's been I'm not going to say it's been a fun run. I'm not gonna you know, I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 3: We've been a member of the Driveway oh boy, a better part of five to six years. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, are you worried that if you slip up and our temporarily not in the Driveway Club, that you have to start all over it's cold turkey dream?
Speaker 3: Is this possible? Because I mean I've been a member of the Driveway Club for See.
Speaker 2: We moved into that house, what eleven plus years ago, So I've been a member of the Driveway Club for eleven plus years. That's a long wowe.
Speaker 4: We actually sort of accumulated enough stuff, like we didn't.
Speaker 3: Just let it.
Speaker 4: A lot of window rains, Yeah, a lot of hail, a lot of snow, a wind, a wind, a lot of dirty.
Speaker 3: Start still blows my mind. That's why he's our leader though.
Speaker 4: A little a little doghouse radio to a little doghouse radio. I just I love it when my wife is just like, what, why don't you ever get your car clean? I go, excuse me, She's like, just go to the car wash. She's like, when you're getting gas.
Speaker 3: Or whatever or like, just go down.
Speaker 4: And she's like, because she has a little fancy membership in her cars. So she just drives through, you know whatever. I just drop off the kids and then I just go down and get my car washed. I go, that's great because you get to park in the garage. I mean you realize, you realize why my car is dirty all the time.
Speaker 3: Then these are the bullets we take being in the driveway club. We wear it with pride. I mean I would have to go get my car washed every day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should have just looked her right in the eye and said, I battle the elements.
Speaker 3: You don't. There's a day when she's like, what's in here? Hood? Is that sap? Yeah? And it probably is whatever nature deals me. Probably if you look.
Speaker 4: At that roof, the top of the roof, there's probably bird crap everywhere because it does sit underneath a tree.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wo saw anybody? You could get out. I could get out, I could be out, I could be out.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a fascinating social experiment this is going to be is. Let's say Ames has her party, you clean out the garage, you pull into that what is the third stall of the garage, and it's yours.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see how long before you're back in.
Speaker 4: The driveway that little text thread you guys, I will have so many pictures of me celebrating, celebrating inside the garage.
Speaker 3: If you had to guess and be right, how long before you're back in the driveway?
Speaker 2: A week, a month, a year? What's your best guess, because eventually you'll come back.
Speaker 4: I would say by the end of summer. Yeah, so I would say by by the start of the school year. It would have filled up with other things that she doesn't want in the house. There's no other place to put it. We'll put it in the garage. And she doesn't want those things to be subject to the elements.
Speaker 3: Correct. So you have a maximum of three months non driveway club. Three months.
Speaker 4: I mean I would prefer the three months in the wintertime, right, but I'll tell I'll take what I can get.
Speaker 3: Is she taking the car to college? So it's like next fall?
Speaker 4: Well, she, my daughter's been a part of the since day one of getting her car. Driveway club.
Speaker 3: It's good to have female members. Yeah, she knows the only one I know. She doesn't know any other way. Oh, so you have one car in your gut and we have one car in a three car garage. So is Corey your two cars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same, that's why you guys are the leader. You guys are a different echelon of driveway club. I was in a for a week. Is tough. You'll be if the battery on the remote eyes, yeah, then I might be bad, Louise. Stuff will start accumulating. This a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: You do you have a lawn mower yourself or a snowblower. No, you know, you'll get to a point you will probably acquire one of those. And then once you get one or two of those, then you're definitely.
Speaker 3: In the driveway. Yeah, you'll be back. Yeah, and then that's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be the wagon. It's gonna be a wagon for Louis. Then it's gonna be the the little cart thing you put behind your bike.
Speaker 2: And then Kelly's gonna start doing pottery and that'll be the stall that she uses for.
Speaker 3: All over Clay. That the three, the three garage, it's you guys. That's I'm in the driveway club and this is big time. How many car garage do you have? I have a solo. My truck couldn't fit in it anyways if I tried, oh yeah, compensating.
Speaker 5: No, it's not like I got a big dug truck either. I have a small garage, yeah and a small Yeah.
Speaker 3: What a good problem. It doesn't fit. Huh well, welcome to board. Uh ben again. I think he'll be back.
Speaker 2: But if you do technically have a you know, two three month break, enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Is this a sadness that he's leaving?
Speaker 2: No, I think he deserves a break. This is like, I know he'll be back, but I think all of us deserve.
Speaker 3: A break from the driveway. You think so? You're eleven years in now, right? Is there any chance? Ever? There's no hope. I might as well get a tattoo at this. Yeah, there's you might get a different house someday when he moves in with me. There, you're definitely driveway club if I'm moving with you. Yeah, are you still sugar daddy? Now you're in summer, so it's a non negotiable. No auto start at all? No, no, no, I don't. That's why I don't care why you don't do that. I don't either. That's where you're I mean that way in the middle of winter. He doesn't use the cold start, and it's one button. I don't have time for that. That's wild spaw dot. Help get right to work. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Don't you take like your second nap or something. Don't you take a don't you lay down on the couch.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I feel like I know you're a routine in the morning. That's my routine.
Speaker 2: No, my morning routine is I am the second my alarm goes off, I am almost sprinting to the shower within three seconds.
Speaker 3: I have zero problem getting up in the morning. Zero got my goodness.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's like the springboard. I'm like, I'm out of bed and I'm moving in every dragon. You're just going yeah for sure, good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, get the hell out of here. Then at eleven o'clock in the morning, then I hit the wall. How long is it until you get in your car? Well, it's cold out. It's about two inches, like twenty five minutes fishing. That's good, thirty at the most. Taking the dogs out too, No, they sleep, Yeah, sleep. Take the dogs out every morning, brother, every morning that early me and swar Yeah. Really like you take it for a walk or sit them out and then on a walk. Every dogs in in the morning.
Speaker 5: I got one Norman Yah swarming swarming and I going a little ten to fifteen minute.
Speaker 3: You took Norm on a walk this morning? Sure, no kidding?
Speaker 6: What time do you do that fishing? I get up this today, I got before ten. I take a long short ten and I leave at like five fifteen. Damn dude, I got they looked good for four ten. Yeah, okay, so a non radio date. Well yeah, so tomorrow, what time you gotta get up?
Speaker 5: Five o'clock and I won't be to the gym to about six thirty. I've got a big routine in the morning. It's like forty minutes of prayers and stuff.
Speaker 3: Do that old hand drive? Oh yeah, sure, and then now and now Norton. I like going on longer walks in the morning because it's nice. So yeah, it's fun. You gotta get your mind right, man. What about you? Ben? No, I am you up?
Speaker 4: And I'm not taking the dogs for a walk first thing in the morning. Uh so, I guess like today my alarm went off at five.
Speaker 3: Twenty blaze it? Then yeah yeah, then one, thanks dark star. Here's the best that I that I stand in front of my sink and think like well, yeah, oh yeah, wow God.
Speaker 4: Then I just brush my teeth, wash my face, go down, let the dogs out, feed the cats, feed the cats.
Speaker 3: And then sometimes I sit.
Speaker 4: In front of my like little like you know, red light thingy, and then uh yeah, just kind of like mentally wake up, make my little coffee, and then get out the door.
Speaker 7: It's worth that we're talking about this because I had somebody we did. I did a mental health speech aestually for the people are Rying Companies Downtown, great people, great company, they take care of the employees.
Speaker 3: Nice job.
Speaker 7: The contractor Ryan Company, Yeah yeah, yeah, the people built the greatest guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the best. Ever.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Anyway, and somebody asked me if I had a morning routine, something that I have to do every morning, and only one thing that I do every morning that has a change for me that has been an improvement, as small as it is and as silly as it seems.
Speaker 3: I make my bed every morning.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I ever, ever, ever did that, And it's I know it's a dumb thing, but it puts me in the right mind space that I finally accomplished something that I didn't want too, you know, and so I get started on the right way.
Speaker 3: That's like an old military trick. Yeah, that's where I learned it from a book that general wrote. Yeah you yet me, Yeah, let's walk through your day by the way, you're right, yeah yeah, make your bed every day, that's right. Yeah, maybe me.
Speaker 8: I My alarm now is set for four oh eight and four eighteen. And the reason is because there's like a nine minute thing between each snooze, right, So at four oh eight when I hit the snooze, it gets me up at four seventeen, and then another one goes off at four eighteen. So there's two alarms back to back, so I know I'll get up right. It's the I have this fear of not waking.
Speaker 2: Up, so Kelly has to listen to the alarm at four oh eight, four seventeen, and four eighteen.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. Relax and b U my phone because I'm addicted to it.
Speaker 8: At some point in the middle of the night, I wake up, so I grab it and I put it under my pillow and it muffles the sound of it, so I hear it right next to my head, probably bad for me.
Speaker 3: Then I get up.
Speaker 8: I don't look in the mirror, and uh smart, I turned the water to the shower on my clothes are all set out the night before, so I don't turn any lights on.
Speaker 3: Let my beautiful wife sleep. I've always done that, even on the week I had. I had a day this morning.
Speaker 4: Where I stood in my closet for like ten minutes, like I don't Yeah, anyways, smart to do it the night before. And yeah, so I shower, brush my teeth, put my deodoran on the other day, I lost two bets, couldn't find my deodorant, so I wore yesterday my wife's deodorant. Yeah, which is great, which is fine. Yeah, you smelt like melon, yeah, and melons then yeah.
Speaker 8: And then I get in the car, put on some tunes and now I've driven a new way every day to work since I moved.
Speaker 3: Find the fastest time.
Speaker 7: You know what's incredible is you don't so you're not out of bed some days until four twenty. Yeah, and just over an hour you're on the radio doing no wonder We're terrible right away. I have to get a little bit more of a of an on ramp before that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you still do your walks, not every.
Speaker 7: Morning, but a lot of mornings I do. Yeah, Yeah, I need to be awake before we start. And you can tell on mornings when I'm not because I am.
Speaker 8: Yeah, rabby, I mean maybe I yeah, I could get up earlier and like make coffee, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to make a lot of noise with the little one. I don't want to wake him. Here, put the coffee out in the morning. Chugged that. Yeah, that's the best. It's the Tommy thing.
Speaker 4: We can take the best the espresso at night, and then it's room temperature in the morning and just and rip it.
Speaker 3: Just rip it, and then you lay down for forty minutes. You wake up, you're ready to roll the room temperature coffee. Something. That is what you just said is something that I do on the weekends. I do it every day.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I wake up and I'll drink a five hour energy and go back to sleep for like twenty minutes, and when you wake up, you are flying.
Speaker 3: It's the best.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, I lay out my clothes in our third bedroom normally night and so then oh, yeah, I know it's.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna be in the hallway club bedroom. Okay, So we go over there and I go down to the fourth chitchen. No, it's smallest place in the world. Go to the library.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, I wake up, go change, chug the coffee, and I'm able to lay down.
Speaker 3: For forty minutes and then you wait and you're like you can feel it hit you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you that that's a sneaky win right there, because why don't wake up after doing it, like twenty minutes after I hit it like a snooze in a five hour wake up twenty minutes later, and I am flying the best.
Speaker 5: And then then then then you go on the walk and then you come back and then that's like an hour that passed, and then you didn't look at my phone for an hour.
Speaker 3: So that helps you mentally get your mind right because then you don't get if anything toxic for the first hour of your life. Who that chich everything? Yeah, we got it all figured out. I love it. Oh, I'll get it. You gotta go, We'll get all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: What time is it? Seven? Stay? Stay stay stay say say say say I can I can?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: More more morning you after this on the van? Do you need heavy duty equipment that works as hard as you do? Well? Kat has you covered from construction.
Speaker 1: From tip off to the final buzzer. Carbonies Pizzeria has your game six playoff party covered, visit one of over thirty locations, score big on great Pizza, and enjoy Game six. On Friday night, I find Carbonis at carbonies Pizza dot com.
Speaker 7: Before sorry, before we turn the mics on, let them know the mics are coming on because they do not want to.
Speaker 8: What were you saying, mikes are hot?
Speaker 3: Please? Please? What were you saying? Yes? I was me, Yeah, you were saying something cool.
Speaker 8: I think the UH Minnesota Timberwolves should go with a smaller line.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't that. That was Reggie Miller's idea. You were saying something else. Me, I wasn't saying anything. I was listening to Ben and I was listening to.
Speaker 2: Put on the Wolves take because Reggie Millers specifically said that maybe Gobert should sit in nas reach. You would go in there and we should go small. That was Reggie Miller's take. I saw it on Bring Me the News. That couldn't have been you said that right, could have been your idea.
Speaker 8: I was listening to Ben as you were saying talking about their glory days, and I said, I wish i'd try.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's what it was.
Speaker 8: Either wise, you can stay quiet because we.
Speaker 7: Haven't talked about the Wild and minute while we do sports, can we do a taste test?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What what?
Speaker 7: Because I brought into of M and MS Oh for sure or crazy flavor, nothing terrible. I want to see if you guys can diagnose what these flavors are just their brand new role.
Speaker 3: I'll bring over the first ones and you guys can take a handful of what they are are.
Speaker 7: This is correct, that's I was glad that I I saw these before you left because I think I'm not sure you'll be able to diagnose what these flavors are and their brand new flavors of them.
Speaker 3: And so while we're doing sports, will do that? Is that okay with you? Guys? Love it? Yeah? Fantastic. Here we bribed him with candy and by the way, thank you, say Paul st Chsfield, says baseball dot com.
Speaker 7: They're playing baseball tonight at the best stadium in the Twin Cities chs Field, who was, by the way, built by Ryan Companies.
Speaker 3: We just talked about them. So here's your sports thing. I'm bringing over the tree. It's time for a fan five on the power trip.
Speaker 8: The Minnesota Wild couldn't have asked for a better start three goals in the first period, but then the Avs came out on fire the rest of the way. They got one in the second, and then in the third. In the final five minutes they got another one, and then they pulled their goalie and you guessed it, they scored again. Then the game went over time in about three minutes and fifty two seconds into it, the Avs scored and the wild season was over. The Avs will move on and they will play the winner of the Knights and the Ducks. But your wild season is over, zachis Yeah. Tough one to swallow, that's for sure. And I'm not just talking about those m and ms.
Speaker 1: That was about as bad as it gets in terms of just heartbreak and frustration as you as you mentioned, the best start they could have possibly asked for, but I think they had what seven shots in the last two periods, and that's just not going to get the job done. And really was just kind of the m of this whole series where they had moments of greatness, moments of brilliance, actually put a full sixty minutes together in Game three of that, but for whatever reason, could not find their game long enough consistent enough and that costs them dearly. If you're looking for any silver lining, most of this core comes back and they can only I think, get better at this point. So I'm excited about next year. But yeah, that's a tough one and tough way for the season. Is best, probably the best most talented wild team that they've had in for Anchise history. For it to come to a just preachy halt.
Speaker 3: Yes, I will talk more about it, and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: But before don't look at the screen, guys, don't look at the KFN dot com slash watch. I want to show the listeners what this flavor is. You're about to taste and see if you guys can get it right.
Speaker 3: But listeners, this is what it is. The colors doesn't matter. I don't know if.
Speaker 2: That was what I was asking the same time in my head, if the colors in any way tip it off.
Speaker 7: Okay, so the listeners have seen you guys, please this is a new variety of eminem that I bought last night for you guys to see if you can identify the taste.
Speaker 3: Of this eminem they are putting in there. They all smelled it, by the way, when I gave it to smell like chocolate. Can I go and I guess? Hold on, let's make sure everybody has their guests. Everybody locked in on your guest if you want to, it doesn't matter. I guess. I think I have a guess. Okay, yeah, I'll bring them up. You guys, Joe Berger, I will tell you great scene, so good, so good. Okay, everyone locked in? Everyone locked in? Yeah I'm locked in. Yeah, well we can't wait all day. Sorry. Yeah, the colors influenced me, took core you in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to eliminate thinking at the colors because now I'm letting that I think override what my.
Speaker 3: Caste buds are saying. I wish I hadn't looked at all. Okay, let's go around the room. We'll start with you, Corey, go, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: I think it's some kind of a coffee flavor. But again, I'm letting the free colors dictate that I shouldn't let that influence my guess.
Speaker 3: But before I even tried them, I'm like, this has got to be.
Speaker 2: A coffee bit. Now I can't get it out of my head. So some kind of cappuccino or coffee or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, ben Okay, so that is that is throwing me off a little bit too. And the and I have a different flavor. But I'm I'm picturing this flavor in a coffee butterscotch.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, good, okay, Okay. The butteriness to like.
Speaker 2: Some kind of a caramel fray. Yeah, like a flavored coffee. It definitely tastes like Starbucks.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, Tommy, I want to hazel nut. Okay, I thought, okay, great, great, And uh.
Speaker 3: This is a very dumb guess. If you say Mark Hamill, I will strangle you to death.
Speaker 8: What he doesn't like when I did things right. This is very dumb because I think it's Is it peanut butter cup?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, I'll be right over it. Not a dumb guess at all. Is it like Reese's Puffs version? Yeah, something like that. There's some peanut butter there, big.
Speaker 5: Time peanut butter, and but the aftertaste is a little different than a peanut butter.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you some more. And because after I say it, I don't know the candy. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good too. I'm super curious. But can you do the reveal.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give you the real and then I want you to have a couple so you can see if you taste it after I tell you what it is.
Speaker 3: You know what? Ikay, Okay, the flavor is cinnamon roll. Oh, peanut butter cinnamon roll. Yeah, peanut butter cinnamon roll. Peanut butter cinnamon roll. Now taste yeah, right, you taste the cinnamon at the end, but you didn't have heavy peanut butter. You're right, Yeah, peanut butter cink. Let's go sneak out.
Speaker 4: Thanks, have a room for Yes, I still don't get the cinnamon part.
Speaker 3: I want to keep. No, I'm gonna eat that's too much. That was good. Yeah, I mean peanut butter better. I know, I like together peanut butter better. The peanut butter m and ms are outstanding, the best.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have another bag, different flavor momentarily, So let's do another.
Speaker 3: Sports story throw in there because I don't need anymore. Yeah, no, you really don't. Okay, this is an intervention. That was a test. You should drop one. He's in my coffee.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: I injected these with GLP one and gave him to you.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 3: That's for sure. Uh.
Speaker 8: Game five of the Sabers and Canadians is tonight at six. That series is tied to two. In Game six of the Vegas Golden Knights and the Ducks is tonight at eight thirty. The Vegas Golden Knights lead that series three to two.
Speaker 1: Zechish, Yeah, I mean they're that that's a fun series for them because whoever wins that one's gonna get slaughtered.
Speaker 3: It absolutely crushed. Hey, can I do a little sports for a second, then sauce, Yeah, daddy.
Speaker 2: Because the Wolves play tomorrow night and the Calves and Pistons played last night. There are no games in the NBA tonight, So Chris, congratulations. No NBA games tonight Thursday, May fourteen.
Speaker 3: Different bag, different bag, different plays, stories of autobiography. Whoa Tommy's used to tasting different bags? Did you look at the colors? I didn't. Yeah, I saw Tommy, I saw color. I tried not to look. Oh, they smell a little different. Don't smell like chocolate?
Speaker 7: All right, do not look at the camera. I'm going to show the camera, so everybody listening dot com.
Speaker 3: I think I got it. I think I got it. Now, this is kind of an obscure thing. I'm confident with this one.
Speaker 7: All right, So new flavor of eminem you guys, go ahead and put them in your filthy faces.
Speaker 3: Okay. Now, now I think I have aftertaste. Yeah, I think. I know it is hard. I think I know what the same same.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 3: I think we're all locked in. Yeah, you locked in, not locked in. I don't have anything really wow, Okay, okay, I have no guest for this. All right, let me tell them more. I think it because you don't eat it in real life. WHOA, that's not that to shade. I think. I think it's what we're thinking. I think that too. I really think it's okay, so go right ahead and the first no, go ahead and go ahead.
Speaker 7: And I want to say at the same time, hang on, all right, you know what she's gonna eat all day?
Speaker 3: Jeez? Is it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Gusto, sneak out, Thank.
Speaker 4: Some of whom for I think we're on the same I went to I went to, like, there's a product out there that's a branded product. I don't want to there's no way that they probably partnered with this company, but I think it's like their version of it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I think it's cherry cola.
Speaker 4: Okay, guess now, man, that's like changing my whole perspective right now, because that does seem.
Speaker 3: Like, God, that's good. What are you gonna say? What were you gonna say? I was gonna say black lilyqush interesting? What were you gonna say, Ben?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say some sort of hazelnut like nutell up their version like Newtella.
Speaker 3: This is fascinating to me. Wow, is fascinating. Okay, do you have any guests, Corey? I got nothing right, I'm gonna come back over. I can't even I still have some get close by the way. How telling is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I think if you're if you're Eminem, if you're the people that make Eminem's the cherry is it? It can't be good if like six people have different opinions on the taste.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're sure, okay, because I again I didn't look at the doctor pepser. Did they go with doctor Pepper is a cherry coke by cherry coke? Yeah, the cherry coke is a really good idea. Thank you. It's got a.
Speaker 4: Little I think you're spot on because I was shooting on one when you said cherry I was.
Speaker 7: Like, oh yeah, That's the fascinating thing about this is why I love this pit is because you guys have your own determination until somebody says it, and then it becomes that taste.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: This is cherry chocolate cupcake, sauce, cherry chocolate cupcakes, past the cupcake.
Speaker 3: Anybody know what makes It's not in there at all? No, let me try a few more. So they came out with like a bakery that's exactly right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what they are, the bakery collection. Yeah, so cherry chocolate cupcake. But you said, Hazel that at.
Speaker 3: One point, Bennett. It's interesting because now you taste nothing but cherry, right exact? Is that something brill.
Speaker 4: Because there's just yesterday my uh my kids, we had like the Trader Joe's version of nutella and we actually have noutella I love, and it's like you can tell that they're trying to do the nutella thing, but it's not quite the same. So I thought this was maybe like their version of that.
Speaker 7: Right, I'm impressed by you because you're the only one that said anything about cherry good job.
Speaker 3: Is it just advertising in your mind just makes it taste that way? Then? Is that what we're proving. Maybe that's what we're No, I don't know what we're proving. I just like the band. Well the Great nailed the peanut butter thing too. Oh yeah, you've got some peanut butter. I know you asked Stephen Hawking about a star he would get it right.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: I got a new bit. I got a new idea, which is leave No, you don't put those back in there? What are you doing?
Speaker 8: What those Your DB's have been all over those and he dropped one on the floor and put it.
Speaker 3: Back in the package. You gotta find the one you dropped. No, I think you guys. I have a new idea for the show. Go on what's everybody? Right around seven? Right? You know, on the tired days them tired tuesdays, Right around seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: Sure, you do a stand up segment and everyone stands up, wake up a little bit.
Speaker 3: I like it, bring some juice.
Speaker 2: No, you don't mean stand up comedy. I mean we all physically stand up? Is it just because then the cameras would show our crotches? Are you going to watch this show from home and stand up?
Speaker 3: Think that way? But seriously, it might help you, guys. I like it sometimes I take a walk during the show. Yeah, a little stand up things. I want to have to pee. I go right down the hallway, which is the long one. You might be become more giggling up or something. No standing up my hair squads right now, Calm down. These guys used to do push ups, didn't you guys back in I was like twenty years ago. Yeah, man, we did the Herschel workout. Yeah, pushing commercial. What are you sitting in your chair? Do some butt squeezes? Yeah? Fire them up a little bit? Yeah, yeah, clinch your a No, squeeze your own butt, not his. What are you doing your hands away? What are you doing? You gotta fire? Yeah? Fire up the bud. I like it, Like I do that, And I'm driving all the time. Flex all the muscles as you just practicing your kegel.
Speaker 5: Oh when I'm driving, Like when I go to Brainer tomorrow, I'll be flexing all the bod.
Speaker 3: Just get my mind before you leave one more time? Are you sure it's okay if I come? Yeah, I'd be sad if you didn't come. Then do I feel like I'm in you have to make a stop? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, where's you be crinking all right, all right, it sounds great sports talk.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, great right before, it'll be great, all right, good, I love it and will be eating. Okay, I'm in then, I'm riding my mark. I'm coming. We got done, think about it.
Speaker 5: We're gonn show up a Zorba's right at like eight thirty gets some prime seats.
Speaker 3: For the Wolves game. Let's roll. Oh yeah, he'll love that. I'll be there Saturday coming. Pull taps. Oh my god, yeah, we know the pickle on this one. They got elite full taps. We're gonna have a good tip. Yeah, welcome, It's called the pickle. I'm coming. Okay, it was so fun, it'll be great, all right.
Speaker 7: In the driving loans of that, we'll do a different gott of taste test when I'm up there.
Speaker 3: A couple of bags, Oh my god, okay, segment. I'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Viking's News in a second more with Ben Lever and the rest of the Power to a Morning.
Speaker 3: Joe after this. I'm the fan from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by Choice Bank.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: We have heavy, don't you guys a question? Because I need to know the answer. Befo, I forget, is that do you lose your job?
Speaker 7: I mean, if you get caught doing that, like you get a ticket.
Speaker 8: Probably it might. It might like it makes it be the news, so then someone will read it on the area. I mean, well, I'll ask questions. Yep, what if a school bus pulls?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: But that's the risk Simon Day Sure. And the thing is like, how a where are you of these surroundings when you're doing what you're doing. I don't think they they are at all person that you were speaking of to Vikings News with former Vikings linebacker.
Speaker 7: It's all happened to Ben It's all happenings on.
Speaker 3: The Power Trip presented by you Go Process only the third most outrageous thing he said that, or they.
Speaker 2: Said yeah right then, Yeah, Benjamin, we talked about it earlier. But the Vikings and Niners, as of yesterday, officially are headed to Mexico City November twenty second for Sunday Night football. The rest of these schedule released tonight eight and you'll be a part of the broadcast here at seven o'clock on the fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yeah, we're I think we're all pretty excited about it. I mean I'm definitely jacked about the whole thing. I'm going to try to stay off of social media as much as I can, so we all know that there's gonna be some leaks here and there, but I really want to be surprised by what we find out. At seven o'clock at night, we know the biggest news is going to Mexico City.
Speaker 3: I'm actually pretty jacked about that me too.
Speaker 4: That's a city that I think is always intrigued me but would never put on me maybe my vacation list, especially with the family. Sure, so go to go to knockout, you know, an amazing global city and kind of do it on the Vikings Dime.
Speaker 3: It is going to be great.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, Speaking of the Vikings Dime, we talked about this earlier, but it was before you got here. Ben. Somebody put out a list of the air miles traveled in twenty twenty six. The Niners just a ton thirty eight thousand plus miles flying this year. Because I alt Australia, they're also going to Mexico City and they're on one of the coasts of course, so every time they have to fly across the country, it's a lot of miles. So they're number one with thirty eight thousand. The Panthers only flying eighty seven hundred miles this year. But you're Minnesota Vikings and you again, just like Chris travel with the Vikes twenty fifth in the league for air miles traveled this year with just under fifteen thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's great. I don't I don't know how much that really affects things. And again maybe if on the extremes, you know, but since we're kind of in the middle to the bottom, I don't. I don't think we're gonna have a It's not gonna affect wins and losses, but certainly makes it a little bit more convenient, especially just you know, making your way back, hopefully at a decent hour.
Speaker 3: But you know Saints are going to be That's always a fun city. Tampa Bay.
Speaker 4: I don't know the last time I've been to Tampa Bay, and I know that's a phenomenal city. Like that stadium, man, Yeah, we have to go out to the Jets Giants Stadium again, which is probably my least favorite place to play.
Speaker 3: I hope it's a night game. Ah, the Jets will be, but I don't think it is, it won't be, but no, I doubt it. I doubt it. I bet you that's an early season thing. I have a feeling that's an early season.
Speaker 4: That in you know, AFC, they'll kind of knock out some of these non conference games early maybe, and it'll probably be a nooner, which doesn't give us a lot of chance to go out to New York City or explore the area. But it's it's fine, sure. Patriots always kind of a fun one. Love that stadium, like the fact that we stay in Providence. It's a cool, little walkable city, great place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: We have the Jets and the Saints and the Bucks, Patriots, Jets in the forty nine ers in Mexico City and then plus far Division games.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, yeah, the Miami Dolphins and Devona a Chain agreed to a four year, sixty four million dollar extension then thirty two million guarantee that puts him as the third high is paying running back and paid running back in the NFL, behind Saquon and CMC. He's twenty four third rounder in twenty twenty three. Yeah, it's he's worth it or not.
Speaker 4: Well, I think he's going to be for this year because I think they're really going to rely on them on, you know, big time. You know, that's an organization that has just been you know, they've been criticized for shedding contracts and basically mailing it in saying that there they are already sort of positioning themselves to quote unquote tank for twenty twenty seven draft class, and then you go out and sign, you know, a pretty high paid running back. I don't know if it makes a lot of logic. If that's it's kind of like they're doing one thing on this side and they're going they're going to do another on this side. You do, obviously you do need an RB one seems like a steep price for a guy like him based on their team situation. But you know, Halflee Halfley's there now, and he probably you know, understands that going coming from the Green Bay Packers, that they're going to lean on a run game and he's going to be their bellcal And so I think maybe from an x's and o's it makes a little sense, but it's hard to pay a guy that much money. Given again, where they are, where they're kind of with their organization.
Speaker 8: There was a meme going around yesterday when this contract broke and it was like a McLaren supercar outside of like a like a trailer home. And it's and that's kind of what it feels like. It's weird because like Malik Willis is there, but Malik Willis could easily be replaced by an Arch Manning or a Dante More next year. They traded their best wide receiver to Denver. I think their offensive line is terrible. It's a weird stance to take for a running back on a team that will probably have a top three pick next season.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: I've been not to blow in one of the weeks that when we do know the Viki's will be hosting the Bears the last week of the season, that's been announced and what happened.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 7: Is there a chance, in some realm of some possibility that is for the division title?
Speaker 3: I mean sure, I mean I don't. I think it's I think that this division is up in the air.
Speaker 4: I last year we walked into the season and it was Detroit versus everybody else. The way that Chicago came on last year and then the huge leap that Caleb took. You could make the argument that it's the Bears are the top team and they're going to contend to win.
Speaker 3: This this division. I think it's anybody's game. Are there anybody's division to be had?
Speaker 4: So to say that that could be for the division title and playoff ramifications, I think it's pretty high likelihood. You know, you look at what we're building with our team. We all agree that it just comes down to quarterback play whoever it is. If it ends up being Kyler, then and just be efficient, don't turn the ball over. Give us a chance to win with this. With this what we think is going to be another outstanding defense, So no reason why we can't be looked at as a division contender as well.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: If he's good man and the offensive line is going to mean if have you heard that? By the way, have we heard anything about derisaw? Is he going to bee hundre?
Speaker 3: Percent healthy? Is he looking and feeling?
Speaker 4: I think it's one of those like no news is good news is my is my kind of thought, and I think more than anything else, it's about where his mentals are at, you know, is he is he motivated and all that to be here and to get back to that form because you would think physically, I mean, there's a lot of guys that have come back from this type of injury and they've come back at one hundred percent. So given the time frame and all that stuff from from time of injury, he should be one hundred percent right now. Now this as a matter of you know, him being the rock star left tackle that he wants to be.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your honesty, Thank you good. Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 8: The cool part about the season two is the quarterback situation, obviously, because you have a guy in Kyler where if he plays good to great, he's gonna get a massive contract. If he's not good, I mean this is like we're at almost like career backup status for him, right the former number one overall pick.
Speaker 3: Then you got a guy and McCarthy who.
Speaker 8: If he doesn't play all season, it's another season of like what do you have in this kid?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: Like it's just a weird dynamic of what the Vikings have in their quarterback room.
Speaker 2: Ben, do you believe whether it's because Kyler gets injured or plays poorly or whatever. Let's say McCarthy plays a section of games at some point this season for the Vikings, do you believe he has exactly one window of opportunity left with this team? McCarthy, yep, you know. I think it depends on if he gets in the season and what that looks like. If he doesn't play at all, Let's just say Kyler beats him out and he sits the bench the whole year, Kyler gets another fat contract with another team, and we say, all right, thanks, thanks for like the little one off season. Just like Sam Darnold, We're gonna, you know, possibly roll with the young guy and see what he can do. I'm gonna guess they're still going to bring in some competition to keep pushing him. But if that's the case where he sits the bench the whole year, then I then he's got a really good chance to be the starter for the last two years of his contract if they exercise the fifth year option. But if he gets if he gets in and there's a decent stretch of games, five, six games and he doesn't look good, it could be it.
Speaker 3: That's I guess. That's what I'm saying is I think he has one more chance. And I don't even mean.
Speaker 2: Negatively, I just mean, if JJ gets in there for four games, and plays like ass. I think that's the last time we see him as a Vikings quarterback. If he gets in there and slings it because Kyler gets hurt or something and he's awesome, then I think that was his window to prove that he can do it. I think he has one more chance with us, whether it's this year or not. Right, So it sucks because you want to give a kid a whole bunch of time, but he's had a lot of time, hasn't played a lot of games, but now he's had a lot of time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the nice thing is, I mean for years, you look at what happened with Jordan Love. I mean, it really just you just need one season to prove it. So let's say year four, for whatever reason, Kyler's not on the team and JJ's your.
Speaker 3: Starter and he goes out and plays well.
Speaker 4: I mean, man, all of a sudden, it just takes that one season and you feel like, man, it was worth the patience that it took to get him to this point. Because remember how young he is. I mean, he was the youngest quarterback to be drafted in his draft class. He's still very young right now. He needs to get a lot more reps, and that was the one thing I think in hindsight, it sounds like they did not want him to necessarily play in year one, and it obviously didn't happen, but he wasn't getting any reps because he was injured. You know, they really wanted that first year to be a development year, and it wasn't a development year because he was he was on the mend from the knee surgery, so it was kind of a wasted year. And then last year was kind of like the year where he had to get more reps and then he got thrown into it and we saw the results of that. So I think patience is what they wanted to have with him, and now they have a chance to do that. So I agree with you, he's going to get at least one more decent chance to prove it. And if he can do that, you know in parts of this year and certainly next year. I mean, he's a cheap option.
Speaker 2: There's only one right, There's only one way he never plays for the Vikings again, and that's if Kyler blows up and signs a long term deal here and just never gets back in. He just the window was closed here and then at some point next offseason.
Speaker 3: I mean he just kind of alluded to.
Speaker 4: Or if he gets in for a long stretch of games and just stinks it up, then it's over. Then it's over, regardless regardless of what happens with Kyler, whether Kyler signs here signed someplace else, then it's just okay, you'll be on the team.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you.
Speaker 4: Know he might be on the team, but they're gonna say we're bringing in somebody else. I mean, it's kind of hard to get rid of the guy when he's going to be in year four and still very very cheap.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, If if the Kyler Murray gamble pays off, he won't see the field at all, then I don't know what they do twelve months from now, We'll see, we'll see, definitely topic a quarterback.
Speaker 8: The fear they're gonna have is if let's say Kyler is really good in like November, they are going to try like hell to sign him to a long term contract and not even let it get into the Sam Darnold thing again.
Speaker 3: Because I think they're so burned by that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the guy would I won the Super Bowl that they are not going to let that possibly happen again.
Speaker 3: When you have a team, you have a mind to do that. With Kyler's injury history though, Yeah, but at least they sign him to like a one or two It might not be like a four or five years deal. But I think the intention might be right.
Speaker 4: But if i'm and it sounds like you know, his agent is going to try to obviously maximize everything too.
Speaker 3: If I'm his agent, I say, don't sign that contract.
Speaker 4: If you're in week twelve or thirteen and the Vikings offer a contract, You're like, well, why would we do that, Like, if you're going to offer a long term deal at this point is in the season, we're going to bet on the fact that obviously everybody else around the league is seeing his success. So no, we're going to go test the market. So I think I think you're probably right. Maybe the intention, I don't know how contracts work and motivation would be to like, let's see if we can sign this guy to a cheaper deal. But if I'm Kyler and I'm his agent, I would say, thanks, but we're going to weigh our options when it comes to the off season. Not to say that we're going to push this deal away, sure, but We're definitely going to leverage this deal and see if we can squeeze a few more bucks out of you or somebody else.
Speaker 7: Guys, that's great, thank you for that fantastic segment. But he's got to win the job first. I'm going to send you, guys a link. Okay, I am I'm no television producer. I'm just barely a radio producer. I have a bit when we come back that everybody at home is going to want to watch kfan dot com slash Watch, and I'm going to need to bring my computer to you.
Speaker 3: Bens.
Speaker 7: We have access to a computer because AI has There's an article where AI put together a fake picture, but a picture of the generic woman from every state in the United States, based on information it's collected. And I want you to when we do this together in the next segment, I'll send you all the link. Don't look at it, but when we do, we'll scroll down, scroll down, starting at A and look at each woman.
Speaker 3: And some of these pictures. This is unbelievable. Whatever about this.
Speaker 7: Is how AI sees Wait, do you see how they picture the average woman from Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Paul, put your hand down. Yes, it's gonna be up a lot in this next segment.
Speaker 3: You just wait until you guys see this.
Speaker 7: So I know we got sports, we'll talk about all that, but you've got to see what I'm about to show you, and make sure you sign into kfan dot com slash watch because you're gonna want to be able to scroll along with Well.
Speaker 3: Look, can't we get rid of actual beauty pageants? This is more. This is an aggregate. This is a more.
Speaker 2: Accurate, detailed explanation of what each state represents.
Speaker 3: If that's true, there's some states that should fold well, but this is the reality.
Speaker 2: Let's maybe a I should from now on determine the prettiest state in the Union.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe tough break Wisconsin. Sorry, sorry, daddy, I can't wait. I can't wait for you guys to see this.
Speaker 2: Everybody in Scanni right now quickly going to their fifty six K dial up to see it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take a while. Yeah, it'll load by the end of the show. You'll hear it.
Speaker 7: By pa, you got this whole break it yourself to Cape dot Com slash Watch.
Speaker 3: Sorrow Dre Morny Show fan from the one eight hundred