Speaker 1: I do have some good news.
Speaker 2: I just save fifteen percent of my car insurance using Geico.
Speaker 1: So pretty Excitingly, I think the game is you did about that wrong one, wrong one?
Speaker 2: I know your insurance jingles liberty, liberty, liberty, liberty, and the beginning part of the best MoU em do no good? Okay, wow, okay, Hey, it's Monday, good morning. Vikings won yesterday and Gophers lost to number one Ohio State. It is a pain. It was a painful game to watch. Susan went to Ohio State, so she's a big Buckeye fan, which is the easiest team in the world to be a fan of because they win all the time. I said, it's easy being a Buckeye fan. Try being a Gopher fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But in college so it's still like exciting and they still deserve to win things.
Speaker 1: It's because they're good.
Speaker 4: It's weird to watch college football because I watched that game too, And to watch these kids who are like nineteen years old, yes, and you think that they should be like thirty. And when I was in college, I thought that they were like thirty. Yeah, I just so much older than the rest of us. Well, then you see him on TV, and you're like, look at a baby face, Jackley.
Speaker 2: The greatest football game that I'd probably ever seen in college, for sure was UCLA and Penn State. And I know we don't do a lot of sports on the show, but Penn State was ranked number seven. Ucla had not won a game all season. They were zero and four, and they beat Penn State. It was such a thrilling game. And we won't spend a lot of time talking about it, but if you were there, you know, if you watched it, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Hope you had a great weekend.
Speaker 2: It is a Monday, as you know, and every Monday, just like you, you take a lot of pictures. You looks for them on your phone and you say, oh, there's a really cool picture from the weekend. So maybe your picture for the weekend was you and your kids. I don't know, try it on Halloween costumes or maybe you're carving pumpkins. So our favorite pictures from the weekend. We didn't do anything Halloween ish. We did go camping over the weekend, and but my favorite picture for the weekend was just basically me and Carson and Susan went out to play a bad game of golf on Friday, and I get a picture of like, you know, on the golf course and it was just kind of a fun, bad game of golf. So that is my favorite picture from the weekend. And we went camping too, and we went down to the Jordan Kowa where they had a Halloween theme. Oh yeah, and everybody had decorated their trailers and their campsites and things like that. There was like a hay ride and trick or treating and so it was just super cool.
Speaker 4: I was just about to ask, I'm looking at your pictures and I thought maybe that was yours with all of the skeletons, that's not your guyss.
Speaker 2: We didn't decorate at all. We didn't know that there was like a decoration things going on. But it was super cool. We had a good time fun.
Speaker 4: My favorite picture is my fifth club on Friday, because I do a monthly fitness class with anyone who decides to sign up. It's free, and I just feel like those classes are decently hard and people come in and they don't know what they're going to get into sometimes and then they leave and they're like, I'm sore, but thanks for doing it.
Speaker 1: So it's free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's free. So just shout out to everyone who showed up. And yeah, that's definitely my favorite picture from.
Speaker 2: You get new people every time, there's the same people.
Speaker 5: It's a mixture of people.
Speaker 4: Shout up Mike because Mike is pretty much the only man who ever comes to the Woodberry one when I do it in Woodberry and he's like, I don't know, in his upper forties or something.
Speaker 5: And he crushes those workouts.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, I get some of the same people, but new ones.
Speaker 5: It's a mixture.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Bailey, give me the highlight of the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah's My favorite picture is probably the one of me and my mom. This was my first Sat Sunday singing in the church choir this season, so I got to hang out with my mama on Yesterday morning and we got to.
Speaker 1: Sing a song. So it was nice, nice, so cool. My favorite picture from the weekend we went.
Speaker 6: I went to sneaker con which is this big old sneaker convention. Literally at the convention center, hundreds and maybe thousands of people trying to sell, buy, or trade sneakers.
Speaker 1: And I almost walked out today without buying a pair. But I saw this.
Speaker 6: Pair that I like their Jordan ones, and the guy had him listed at three twenty and I talked them down to two ninety. And I took a picture in front of this big it's like a graffiti wall sneaker con decor, and it was.
Speaker 5: Super duper dope. We need to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did I do?
Speaker 5: Aren't you supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Saving them for a room and you're spending almost three hundred dollars on choos?
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny.
Speaker 6: I saw a pair of like sneakers that were the cheapest ones I saw were five hundred and eighty what And I was not going to buy them, But then I went home and told Alyssa. I was like, I knew you would have killed me if I walked in here without with five hundred and eighty dollars sneakers. And her response was yeah, if you wouldn't about me any So she picks and chooses when it's okay for me to spend money.
Speaker 2: Wow, do you wear sneakers like that or do you just kind of like collect them?
Speaker 1: I like, yeah, I wear them. I like sneakers.
Speaker 6: I'm not as big as sneakerheads the people that are there, but I really do like sneakers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he usually comes in with some fits where like I feel like his sneakers stand out.
Speaker 1: You know, but like you don't just buy sneakers just to collect correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was so many people there that were just buying them to say that they have them and then maybe sell them later or say that hey, I have these.
Speaker 1: It's not me Carson my son used to be. He's exactly your age.
Speaker 2: He used to be the same kind of way back when he could earn money and spend it on whenever he wanted to. Now he is earning money and paying rent and buying groceries and paying car insurance.
Speaker 6: So it's crazy because I saw maybe like eleven year olds there with like wagons of sneakers that they were selling this stuff.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, are they from me? Dining? Right? Yeah? Probably was that all right?
Speaker 2: Coming up on KTWB, a couple of things going on. There's new challenges this past week, and there was an ultra runner race in Denver called the Taco Bell fifty K, And I will describe the Taco Bell fifty K and tell you what that's all about. It's kind of cool, and what else is going on? We got We got everything from Jonas Brothers. Tickets to give away this morning. Jonas Brothers coming to Grand Casino. Okay, we got tickets in the Fifth Road to give away a little bit later on. Stay here Nitas for anything, send a text to Katie WB one five three Twin Cities Marathon was this past weekend and over in Denver they did a little something different. The Taco Bell fifty k, which is thirty one miles. It includes mandatory stops at ten area Taco bells where you had to order and eat Taco bell yep. The International Taco Bell five Kultra Marathon that is thirty one miles. It is a loop through Denver and you got to stop at the Taco bell. You gotta order something at nine of them, and you guys actually have to eat the food that includes one Chiloupa Supreme and or one crunch Rep Supreme by the four stop and one Burta Supreme or one Nacho's Bell Grande by the eighth stop. You need to finish the thirty one miles within eleven hours, and you need to keep all your receipts and rappers drinks do not count as food. Now, if you are a runner, you know, just like your dog. You take a dog out for a walk, and sometimes that gets their little intestines and the like the everything the gear's going is going take the dog out for a walk. A lot of the time they got a poop, so imagine what that does to a human being. A lot of people got a poop during a long run, especially if you're eating Taco Bell, so basically you got to keep it down. There is a zero tolerance policy on vomiting. If you do, you're immediately disqualified and your ban from on core stomach medicines, like you know, your auto cells are things like that.
Speaker 5: I can't take any tombs, no tumbs, no, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: You are able to use the bathroom as much as you like, but you can only use Taco Bell bathrooms. And it's in its eighth year. This one happened on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Show US show How Fast Fastest Person. Because I feel like, if you're actually a runner, you would never be able to do that, because you like.
Speaker 5: Can't eat when you're actually running, like your body would reject it.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're right, Yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the amount of people I know who ran the.
Speaker 4: Race yesterday, and they basically like couldn't eat for a solid like eight hours afterwards because they Yes.
Speaker 2: If they're serious, Yes, if they're serious world class runners. Yes, the few marathons that I've done. After we finished, we ran over to Angie's canteena in downtown Duluth and ordered something to one thing for the entire menu, so one of everything.
Speaker 3: Those pampers cruisers that you know, then they move with me and so then if I needed to poop while it was running.
Speaker 5: I don't think those would work for you. I think you'd have to get the depends. But their cruisers, their cruisers, they're fast, they cruise with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I have an audio of some of the runners from the fifty k for in Denver.
Speaker 5: We're to talk about it, kay, And we're going well.
Speaker 7: Down, We're g ready to go for at the second House of Bells.
Speaker 1: Two mountains, Well set them in Quest Mountain. Cheezy roll up of six you have abdo Grande's twenty. We're at the next chapter. Belt cheesy roll up that has been in my belt for the past five miles.
Speaker 3: Male thirty Talcount Jeer.
Speaker 2: That would be kind of fun. I mean, I don't want to run thirty one miles, but that would be kind of funny. It's definitely just a fun event that you started probably seven in the morning, finished at six.
Speaker 1: O'clock that night.
Speaker 4: For the novelty, I've had my sister and her friends have done the Disney Princess half Marathon, and you don't really like run a lot of time. I mean some people do, but they just wore their little two two's.
Speaker 3: And walked most of it, and you like, stop and look at the characters wave and then you're.
Speaker 1: Like, well, shoot, I should jump.
Speaker 2: Speaking of food, this is kind of a funny story. So there's a TikTok creator shared a video of her dad at a restaurant in Italy. He was trying to order chicken parmesan, not by saying the name, but showing the waiter a photo of chicken parmesan on his phone, which basically you know what it is. It's a chicken brash, usually with a little marinaire with parmesan melted cheese on the top, and they serve it over a bed of pasta.
Speaker 1: Delicious.
Speaker 2: Dad's reaction was it doesn't exist in Italy. He was trying to make sense of it. The waiter said, you're going to put it on the pasta, that's my Italian assa. Yes, then, and then he said the most Italian response ever, No, that is horrible. Commentators love the moment, calling the waiters polite, disgusted, peak Italian energy, and many were shot to learn that dishes like chicken palm and fetichini alfredo are American dishes created here.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because Olive Garden is the American version of an Italian restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: And one more thing about Olive Garden, when you're here, your family.
Speaker 1: When you are here in our family, chocolate mints.
Speaker 6: For years, I was led to believe that you can only get them at all of Garden, But they're called andyes, you can buy them at literally any grocery store.
Speaker 1: They're so good.
Speaker 7: Information like it's brand new new. I'm just saying, I found never heard of chocolate. I'm sorry, man, I don't mean you, I do he was Wasn't it was it him?
Speaker 2: Or was it Drake that discovers Stella's Fish Cafe?
Speaker 1: And there's this there's this great place. It's called Stella's Fish Cafe.
Speaker 2: And we're like Ela, and we're like dude, and then somebody will be like, Okay, there's a great chicken wing place is called wings Stop.
Speaker 1: Wings Stop is not even great drake? Are you serious? Wingstop? Where does that rake? You don't like? Not at all. It's not even in my top top ten.
Speaker 2: It's not even really no good, really real, all right, it is Katie WB. We're gonna do the sing along song of the day in a couple of minutes, booster your mood a little bit on a Monday, because God knows everybody needs a little mood booster on a Monday. So if you sing along with the radio, that will probably help you do the trick. What song you want to sing along with? Send me a text and let me know and we'll do that in a minute when we come back. Send me the text at KDWB one and we might.
Speaker 5: Call you if we like the song Chorice. Just a heads up.
Speaker 4: If a random number start calling you because you texted in, that.
Speaker 2: Might be us, Yes, because we'd love to get you on the radio. Call our text now and we'll do that in a second on katiewbir.
Speaker 1: Guess it's Bailey the Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: On kat w B and we are encouraging her to do the high wire act without a net. The Walls. You love the Wallenders. You are always talking about the Her hero is Carl WALLENDU.
Speaker 1: Look, this's my favorite one. I got that Chelsea on the phone.
Speaker 8: Hi, Chelsea, good morning.
Speaker 1: What are you doing this morning? Chelsea?
Speaker 8: I just got done at the gym. I just rolled into my driveway about to go wake my children up to make breakfast and get them off to school.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: You're a good mom. What kind of workouse we do when we're doing Cardier? Are we doing weight?
Speaker 8: I did waits this morning. I had some upper bodywork, so some shoulders and triceps and then some.
Speaker 1: Core So wow, all of that that is? Can I ask what?
Speaker 2: What motivates you to get out of bed at like four be four five o'clock and go to the gym?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm a dance team coach and today is our first day of choreography, So shout out all of us high school dance team coaches. Susan starts today.
Speaker 1: So cool. What song can we play for you to sing along with this morning? Chelsea?
Speaker 8: I would love to hear Stacy's mom because I just played this song at my spin class that I teach every Sunday at the Red Wing Why and I thought it would be the perfect way to kick off this week.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. That is awesome, Chelsea. Have a great week. Okay, good luck in dance.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you.
Speaker 2: There is your sing along song of the day on kd WB. Can I tell you that my dogs saved my life yesterday? Like on Saturday. Bernardo is a standard sized poodle, And we're out for a walk and some of the neighbors on a more rural part of the pathway, they have chickens and they have like four or five chickens. They let them roam around, and so they roam around. Chickens will come home to roost at night. They won't go far and when it's time to go to bed, they come home and they get in their own bed.
Speaker 1: They get on the roost. I grew up on a chicken farm. I know these things. They get in their own beds, they get in their own bed.
Speaker 2: And so we're walking along and there's a little puddle on the path and there's like four or five chickens that are drinking dirty puddle water, and so I get up closer and chickens, if you don't know this thing. Again, I raised chickens from the time I was like a little boy until I moved away at eighteen. When you get close to chickens, they scatter. They don't want anything to do with you. They scatter. But there was one chicken who did not scatter, that stood her ground with her hands on her hips, yes, exactly, and she was not moving. And as she approached me, I knew what she was going to do, because again I know chickens. I sound stupid, but I know chickens. She was going to attack my leg. She was going to peck at me and use her back claws, I mean her feet to scratch at me. Because I've been attacked by a chicken before. I raised my foot to push her away. Not going to kick the chicken. But you push them away. You don't need to be violent. You push them away. Bernie leapt into action, caught this chicken in his mouth what like no, like a squeaky toy, huh, and had this chicken on the ground.
Speaker 1: The chicken is going.
Speaker 2: And Bernie was just shy of picking it up and shaking it back and forth, because that's what they do to break the animal's neck. Oh, and I'm like Bernie and Bernie, I dropped his leech. Bernie runs after the chicken. The chicken gets away, and I finally caught Bernie about twenty yards away. But Bernie, he defended his dad against this killer chicken, killer chicken.
Speaker 5: Defend yourself you grew up with.
Speaker 1: I'm so scared.
Speaker 2: I wasn't scared. I just knew instinctively what to do because chicken.
Speaker 5: Leash the Bernie, yeah, dropped the leash sick him.
Speaker 1: So it was, and I was like, that's my boy right there. He defended his dad, thought him everything he knows. So I hope that chicken's okay. Though.
Speaker 4: That's interesting because I would assume, like if somebody came to your guys's house and tried to rob you or something, and Bernie be like, oh, friend.
Speaker 5: For me, but he'll go after a chicken.
Speaker 6: You saw the video Alyssa, my girlfriend and I did with Ava where I pretended to be an intruder and Aba just was worried about the food. That like she's got a guard dog at all. So I'm glad that Bernie.
Speaker 2: But she also knows you. Oh, if I were to come in, Ava might have a whole her. No, Ava's not confrontational at all. Abe was scared of like balloons.
Speaker 1: This morning.
Speaker 6: I walked there and there was like a balloon stuck in a bush, and she was like, she like jumped away very quickly, glad you're gonna keep me safe.
Speaker 2: It was kind of funny to see another another side of a dog. I hope you had a great weekend. I know that almost everybody on the show had a date this weekend. Jenny had a date this weekend. Bailey had a date this weekend.
Speaker 1: I did well. I mean, I need to hear reports on this. Is this on the show schedule? I don't ye.
Speaker 5: Schedule ever?
Speaker 2: Are you wear it?
Speaker 1: I don't need to look. I just I'm curious. Maybe. Oh there, I use your eyes, David Oh. Date updates in twenty minutes. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bailey had a date, Jenny had a date. Did Vaughan have a date this weekend?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 1: You wait with myself? You went to Friday night football? Yeah, we went a Friday night football. Wisetto was really cool.
Speaker 6: I met a whole bunch of people that were just in love with us, like our show and stuff, and nobody won the scholarship. We have two more schools just speaking where a Lakeville North, and I cross my fingers that somebody wins twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So we'll be there this Friday.
Speaker 6: And then I was at Fleet Farm Saturday morning and was in uh Hudson because they had a bunch of October Fest deals.
Speaker 1: I met a couple they watch our live stream every single day.
Speaker 5: They said they that I saw your picture because did you post them on?
Speaker 1: So we know them.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say they came to when we did what.
Speaker 1: Smash Park, Yes, smash Park.
Speaker 6: I don't remember their names, God forgive me, but they said that they had a long conversation with Dave when we had did our Smash Park appearance last August, and they told me it was a man and his wife and they said, you know, we don't own phones, and I was like, really like a landline. They said, no, we don't own cell phones because almost every time we look at it, it's bad news or bad luck or something, and we just rather not deal with that. And I was like, that is crazy for two reasons. One because what if there is something bad that happens, what do you even know? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But they were just like, no, We're totally fine with it and get a rock with you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: How do they gps around like clue?
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess they're around so they play. I mean, what are you gonna do? You play wordle on your computer?
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, how did they look at adult websites?
Speaker 1: That's a really good question. You can't even do it on the bus?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh noo.
Speaker 2: Speaking of adult Taylor Swift has released a song. It's called Wood and we will cover it. Probably her most spicy song that she's ever done. We'll cover that in a moment minute or so right now. On Dave's Dirt on Katie wb brought you by six one two, Injured Heimer and Lammer's injury.
Speaker 5: Law, who was making a comeback?
Speaker 1: Who's been canceled?
Speaker 5: And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Angel. It's Dave's Dirt on Katy w B.
Speaker 2: Of course, the Taylor news cycle continues. She is pretty much everywhere. There's like fifteen stories about Taylor Swift, so we'll cover a couple of those. First of all, I'll start with her movie was number one over the weekend and made thirty three million dollars one Battle after another. I saw that the other day. It was very good. That was in the second place, The Smashing Machine at three, Gabby's Doll House at four, and The Conjuringe at number five.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised that him that movie you and Carson saw. I'm surprised it hasn't come in the top five of the box office yet. I think it does, okay, it's just on the top five. I watched the conclusion of Angela over the weekend and it was good. It was good, satisfied. It's not like you give it two thumbs up. I give it a thumb and a half up. Taylor is setting records with the release of her twelfth album on Friday. Two point seven million copies were sold. Three million is within reef before the week is over, and it may sell more copies in his debut week than Adele's to twenty five, which holds the record at three point four. So it's still got the rest of this week to see how it does.
Speaker 2: And more than one point two million vinyl copies have been sold, which is a record in the modern era for vinyl records.
Speaker 4: I was at Target the other day and how I don't know what the special deal was that all those people want at midnight to get something on Thursday. But there was like plenty of CDs and records at Target of Yeah, so I don't know if it was a special edition. But anyways, I definitely listened to the album a ton this weekend, probably a solid twenty times through. And so I want to break down what the song would means, and basically it's about Travis Kelce's Travis Kelce.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So here's the clip of it.
Speaker 4: This is a clean version though, because I think it's as skies instead of thighs, give me so she says thighs there instead of skies, open my skies, it's open my thighs. But the breakdown of it is basically that what is exactly two minutes and thirty seconds long, which is equivalent to two hundred and thirty millimeters, which equals nine inches. Wood is also the ninth track on the album, and Taylor's very into numerology, so we all are seeing aside of Travis kelcey. I don't think we thought we were going to see.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just not nine is not likely. No, it sounds like a good number, but it's not like it's total right, probably well over six.
Speaker 5: Foot Yeah, big boy, I could see it happening.
Speaker 1: It's possible, but not likely.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people said that the Wood official music video should just be Travis Kelsey dancing in gray sweatpants.
Speaker 5: Y'all are just whoever saying that, y'all are so horny.
Speaker 4: But then also the official release party of A show Girl that was out this weekend, they only showed the clean version of the song, the one we just played where it says.
Speaker 1: Sky's instead of five.
Speaker 4: And then also it says that Wood seems to be inspired by the classic Jackson five track I Want You Back, which I have a clip with that too.
Speaker 1: Oh let's listen to what again? It sounds yeah, absolutely, especially with a little guitar riff in there. For sure.
Speaker 5: People think you did just take inspertation from it.
Speaker 4: She lifted the entire groove and it's motown wrapped in glitter and marketing, and so people think a lawsuit will be coming from that, you know.
Speaker 6: The Taylor Swift double checked all that before before making the song.
Speaker 5: I just don't even know how you can anymore.
Speaker 4: Because there's so much music in the world that there's always somebody who's like you stole my song.
Speaker 5: Mm, it's like a nobody that one was like pretty.
Speaker 1: Okay, was literally I want somebody that I used to know.
Speaker 4: No that I think that that was fully sampled, So I think that there already was an agreement.
Speaker 1: There's a difference. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I got to guess that Taylor probably figured that she's got the legal power to, like, you know, if they if the Jackson estate wants five million dollars for stealing that song, She's probably like, oh, that's an expensive doing business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: My favorite story of the weekend is Sabrina Carpenter at one of her concerts, like at a festival music festival. She was singing the song Juno, and usually during Juno, she arrests somebody for like being too hot, and she arrests Joe Kerry.
Speaker 1: You know, Joe, it's it's actually cuffing season.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 1: It's like we're getting.
Speaker 5: I was wondering if you you seem very eager.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, this is so rare. Okay, you're the one.
Speaker 3: We did it, Joe, and you would know him because he's Steve Harrington on Stranger Things, and then he also sings that Mack in Chicago, thank you though, so he was also at this music festival performing, And I've seen on like TikTok, Instagram everywhere the entire exchange between them of her arresting him, and they're.
Speaker 1: Very flirty and it's very cute.
Speaker 3: And so now everyone on the internet is supporting these two to be together forever.
Speaker 1: It's very cute.
Speaker 6: There's another Taylor Swift song that people are saying sounds like another song. So the song The Life of a Showgirl, which is the last track on the album and the one with Sabrina Carpenter. People say it sounds similar to Jonas Brothers song Cool. Here's like a little mashup of the both of them, so you can hear it.
Speaker 2: She is so cool.
Speaker 1: That's the Jones Brothers obviously into Taylor Swift. Yeah, wow, this is again a mashup.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's not them both individually, but they go together very very well.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's as soon as you started playing cool, I knew exactly.
Speaker 5: So wow.
Speaker 1: Lawsuit and uh did he was in the news.
Speaker 2: He did not get the eleven years prosecutors were hoping for, but the judge on Friday sentenced him to four well, technically fifty months, which is just over four. He was also ordered to pay a five hundred thousand dollars fine and undergo a five year supervised release. Before his sentencing, he actually broke down in tears as he apologized to his mother, and he also apologized to the women he abused. Some of his seven kids also spoke on his behalf and did. He told the judge quote, they need me, they're scared. I'm scared. I will never put my hands on another person again. I've learned my lesson. Like most abusers, they're certainly they're so remorseful when they get caught. Yeah, give me a break, and an abuser will all so swear they will never do it again. They always swear, I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again, and then they do, and that time they also apologize.
Speaker 1: They're so remorseful until they do it again, especially before you even do time.
Speaker 3: Diddy like you didn't you haven't gone to prison yet, and you're like, well, I learned my lesson.
Speaker 1: Don't send me.
Speaker 5: Oh he has been in something else, Well, he's been in jail.
Speaker 1: In jail, I feel like that's there's a.
Speaker 5: Difference, though, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: You both have to. You have to poop in a metal toilet. That's all I know. Both times shows, you'll get up a day in jail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should do the dance party.
Speaker 1: Oh are we doing the dance party?
Speaker 2: Let's do it all right, we put together the Friday Monday Morning Dance Party on KTWB. Let's do this right now on the Dave Ryan Show. Stand up while you're making the kids lunches and do your thing.
Speaker 1: It's k d w B Monday Morning Dance.
Speaker 2: Part on kd WUB where the K stands for Coffee from Cariboo. Thank you Cariboo, K coffee from Cariboo because they came to our rescue and brought coffee by this morning. Then, because we were about to I don't know, we go a little crazy with the office coffee.
Speaker 3: I was going to turn the office coffee into one of those bottle rockets that you have in school.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I was going to bottle rocket off into the sky. But I don't have to. Well you don't have to now. Thank God for Caribou.
Speaker 2: Run by your Cariboo and pick up some coffee on the way to work or school, whatever you're doing. We'll be right back we got updates on the dates this weekend. Bailey had a date and Jenny had a date and I got to I don't know anything about him. We'll find out next on KDWB Jonas Brothers tickets coming up at seven twenty this morning.
Speaker 1: Stay here