Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five, six fifty yeah, five sixty five, Lydia, line up all those calls, we'll take them right after this five or six fifty five. Carrie is going for eleven today. Carrie, say hi to your challenger, Tia.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Tia, Hey morning.
Speaker 2: Ts from Oak Park. She is the manager of a senior property. Uh and she is also the mom of two. You have an eight year old? What's your eight year old's name?
Speaker 1: That's your stating the caller CC and your one year old? Yeah, his name is Dakari. He's right here.
Speaker 2: T Then I love it, oh Tea? Then one, all right, we're gonna lock you up carrying a soundproof area. Carrie is getting closer and closer to taking on Shannon. Or will Tia stop the streak? Good luck to both of you guys. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion. Question number one, the nickname given to Taylor Swift super Fans, was officially added to dictionary dot com. What are Taylor's fans called? Question number two. Selena Gomez has confirmed that yes, the song Dorothea was written about her? Which of her besties wrote that, all saying, I gotta, I gotta dump that real quick. I gotta, I gotta dump you cannot, you cannot swear to I got one?
Speaker 1: Say the answer pass? Okay?
Speaker 2: She if you missed because I had to dump that? This question was Selena Gomez has finally confirmed that yes, the song Dorothea was written about her. Who was her bestie that wrote that song? You might not have heard that because of the delay I cut it off. She missed that because she had to pass. Interesting Question number three, Farah Abraham is getting called uh uh, called out for posing in a risk outfit with her daughter while at a sacred Egyptian pyramid site. What reality show made Farah Abraham famous?
Speaker 1: Team Moms?
Speaker 2: Question number four, Hailey Bieber is opening up about her pregnancy complications that she's experienced before welcoming her son.
Speaker 1: What is her son's name? Stay the name of the person again, Hailey BIEBERI Justin bieberes Weber still study now Jack Mate Jack Jack too much? Unfortunately, there's too much time.
Speaker 2: One passed a long time ago, so so no answering that one and question number five on this Day in two thousand and five, This iconic celebrity lifestyle influencer was released from prison after serving five months for lying about the sales of her stock.
Speaker 1: I'll play you a clue of a clip of her. Who is she? If it was two thousand and one? The food was expired in nineteen ninety nine? I mean you not want to eat that food? Who was that? Our bestie Martha Stewart?
Speaker 2: All right, let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. She kind of had a little bit of a struggle there to three out of five. You're gonna kick yourself on question number two? Here we go, Carrie. Question number one, the nickname given to Taylor Swift superfans was officially added to dictionary dot com.
Speaker 1: What are Taylor's fans called Sweat? Yes when question number two?
Speaker 2: Selena Gomez has finally confirmed that Yes, the song Dorothea was written about her.
Speaker 1: Which of her besties wrote that song? Taylor Swift Taylor Sweft exactly? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Farah Abraham is getting called out for posing in a risky outfit with her daughter while she was at a sacred Egyptian pyramid site. What reality show made her famous?
Speaker 1: Teen mom? Yes?
Speaker 2: Three? To question four, Hailey Bieber is opening up about her pregnancy complications that she's experienced before welcoming her son.
Speaker 1: What's her son's name?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Two, Jesus yeah? And question five?
Speaker 2: On this day, this iconic celebrity lifestyle influencer was released from prison after serving five months for lying about the sale of her stock. If it was two thousand and one, the food was expired in nineteen ninety nine, I mean, you would not want to eat that food.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Martha Stewart? You eleven tia. I think you could have gotten those other two. I think you would have probably still lost obviously, would have lost with five to five eight time true.
Speaker 2: But I think I think he got caught off guard by how is a little pressure to answer these questions, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It is? And then I've got the two year old that's singing to the music right now. No, I get it. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: That's you know what, that's better than a win. You got that beautiful baby, So congratulations to you. We're gonna set you guys up with a gift card to Detroit Taco Company so that you and your family can have some free food. Hang on the phone and we'll get you set up with that. Okay, have a great day, Carrie. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's module in the morning.