Speaker 1: After further review of the play, the ruling on the field stands. The other morning shows still suck. This is Mojo in the Morning. Somebody just brought up that they need to have the super Bowl and then the day after the super Bowl should be like Martin Luther King Day, or it should be like President's Day or something like that. You know what I mean, like a Monday off right now when Pitbull and Little John tickets eight four four Mojo Live ninety fifth Collar eight four four six sixty five six five four eight Mojo in.
Speaker 2: The Morning's Dirty on the.
Speaker 1: Thirty, Shannon with what's trending in the Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: There has been a change of heart the Clintons, as in Bill and Hillary, I've now agreed to testify before Congress in an investigation connected to Jeffrey Epstein. And this is happening like just as House Republicans were preparing to hold them in content the last minute contempt. Sorry, oh my god. The last minute agreement, by the way, comes after weeks upon weeks of pressure from the Republican led House Oversight Committee, which had accused the Clintons of stonewalling requests for sworn testimony. They want to get them to talk about their connections and ties to the lead Jeffrey Epstein, so contempt votes were looming. The Clinton's reversed course and said they would cooperate. I think there was supposed to be a hearing today or tomorrow, so that they're trying to get that, you know, pushed and basically canceled. But President Trump commenting on the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: They've released three median pages.
Speaker 4: It's like, this is all they're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: And frankly, the DOJ, I think she just say we have other things to do.
Speaker 3: Police are still investigating the possible now they're saying kidnapping abduction of Today's show host Savannah Guthrie's eighty four year old mom, Nancy. Authorities say they believe she was taken against her will from her home in the middle of the night Saturday going into Sunday. Law enforcement in Arizona, where she lived, is currently treating the situation as an abduction as they search for answers. This is Pema County Sheriff Chris Nanios.
Speaker 2: He saw some things at the home that we're concerning to us. We believe now after we process that crime scene that we do in fact have a crime scene that we do in fact type of crime.
Speaker 3: Those things. Those concerning things include signs of forced entry and blood in Nancy's home. So no confirmed suspects yet. Officials have not publicly released many details about this, only that the situation is gravely serious and under active investigation.
Speaker 1: You know, it's wild. I'm looking at some of the news stories that are from Arizona. This is a surprise. Like people in Arizona that I know that are like from Tucson. It's a sleepy ish kind of town, like you don't really you see obviously, you know, crime like we see everywhere else. I mean, they're close to the border, so they have a lot of like auto thefts and things like that. But this this is like a shocker, Like all this news people, these news people that are in town and looking for this famous person's mom is a is a shocker, and it's caused for a lot of people to be like what's going on. But I when I live there and worked in radio there, I used to do fly alongs with a county, Pema County's helicopter crew. They had these like military ish type helicopters and you could see heat from a person's body, like in the desert when they were looking for people that were on the run from stuff.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: They can do that.
Speaker 1: If somebody abducted her and through her in the middle of the desert, they'll be able to figure it out if they were able to get out and about. But the longer that it waits with all the wild animals and all the rest of this stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So she takes medication on a daily basis. That is life sustaining, Like she she needs this medication.
Speaker 4: And so it's been I.
Speaker 1: Hate to be morbid, but we have to assume if it's been this long, this woman is not alive. I mean, it's really really sad to see this. Yeah, a horrible situation. Pray for your daughter and her family. Bro, it's got to be tough. I just can't. I can't imagine. And you know, you hear the story about you know, her losing her husband at when Savannah was in her teen years and raised the kids and didn't amaze and.
Speaker 3: Her mom were real close, like she was always visiting the This.
Speaker 1: Woman is a tough lady.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So if you watched the Grammys on Sunday Sunday night. You might have noticed that Alex Warren's performance of his song Ordinary was a little off. The Best New Artist nomine hit the Grammy stage for the first time, was clearly having some technical difficulties, so he was singing alongside the segment Mojo said was way too long. All of the Best New Moms nominees. Yeah, so Leon Thomas, Addison, Ray, The Maria's Katsi, Lily Young Somber, and Olivia Dean. We saw Alex work his way through the crowd onto a raised platform verily, very clearly like tugging on his in ear devices. But he was like a half a beat off all of his accompaniment. And so he shared a video to TikTok yesterday and he said, when you're performing at the Grammys and all you hear is this in your ears, this is what he was hearing in those in your devices. I was like, of course, that's what happened to me. I mean, that would mess even the most profession of profession he did. He did, but that's still when you're in the crowd and your accompaniment.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that bad considering now that you hear what he heard.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: I watched and I was like, wait, he's behind, He's behind where he should be in the song. But it wasn't I mean going through that.
Speaker 4: I don't know how he did it.
Speaker 1: And lastly our Timothy.
Speaker 3: Salomet and Kylie dinner making wedding plans. A reporter was brave enough to ask at a UK event for Timmy's newest movie, Marty Supreme, do you.
Speaker 4: Have a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you think you'll get time we come?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I think you better say?
Speaker 3: Didn't really answer, but all right. If you miss anything from today's show, you can always go back and listen to the podcast anytime of the day for free onny Iheartradiot.
Speaker 1: Missed something in the dirty on the thirty's on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com. Are you going to be wearing those Pitbull sunglasses the rest of the show because normally.
Speaker 3: Not look like Officer lou Stay.
Speaker 1: I think the people that wear sunglasses the people that wear sunglasses indoors though, Kath, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I'm doing it because I feel like doing it. I'm not doing it for like a fashion choice. What's something to wake me up? This is what's doing this is waking you up? Don't I seem different?
Speaker 1: Jake? What's going on.
Speaker 4: Going on?
Speaker 1: In honor of keV wearing the pitbull sunglasses, we're giving you tickets. Congratulations, appreciate, thank you, thank you, Pitbull. Little John at Pine Knob in the summertime, when the weather is not twenty degrees, that's gonna be nice.
Speaker 2: Calling for so long trying to get tickets plus this.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, listen, I feel your energy. The other callers we've had earlier this week and we've given away these tickets, I've tried to get them to give me an energetic little joy, yeah, and they've all come on Jake.
Speaker 3: Us let me.
Speaker 1: You know what I think it's from. It's the sunglasses. I think you got an energy. If you need energy, wear sunglasses on a daylight today, a day that you don't see the sun. On Sunday, the sun was believe it or not, so bright off of even the snow that it caused for you know, a lot of people to kind of have issues driving. They say there's more accidents from the sun in the winter than there is in the summer.
Speaker 2: L