Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty.
Speaker 2: Five, five and six fifty five, Yeah, five, six fifty five. No, War of the Roses is coming up here. Next he thinks that his boyfriend is cheating with their best friend, and we'll do a three way call right after we play with Brianna, who is our new champ from yesterday.
Speaker 1: Welcome back Brianna to the show. Yay. Hey, we got to get to know you a little bit.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, when you win, you get a little chance to kind of shout out stuff.
Speaker 1: I know you're from Clinton Township, but what do you do? So I'm their finance Okay, got family? Yeah, so I'm married, I have a daughter, and my parents are around and they helped me out with the baby.
Speaker 2: But that's it. We're kind of simple. I love it well. I love having you as our champion. You did a great job yesterday, A complete surprise to me. I wasn't keeping score as close as I should have been. Following along. Ashley is your challenger today. She's from ann Arbor. She is an operating room coordinator at a hospital. Are you at Michigan Medicine or what hospital are you at? Trinity Health. Wow, so what do you do as an operating coordinator?
Speaker 1: I schedule same day trauma surgery, So if you need a surgery that day, I will be the one to book it.
Speaker 2: You're calling in the surgeons, to in the nurses and all those people doing that stuff. Wow, that's amazing, absolutely all right, Brianna, say hello to Ashley. Ashley say hello to Brianna, and then we'll begin here.
Speaker 1: Hi, Actually.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. I'm gonna lock you up in a soundproof area. Brianna, you will be talking to Lydia while I ask Ashley these questions five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion, Ashley. Question number one, Taylor Swiss song for the latest installment in the Toy Story movies drops tomorrow. What number Toy Store movie is it?
Speaker 1: What did you say? Five?
Speaker 2: Question number two Angelina Julie turns fifty one today. True or false? Angie and Brad Pitt raised six children together but were never actually married.
Speaker 1: False. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Selena Gomez just debuted new copper coppery red hair on social media. What's the name of the show that she stars in opposite Steve Martin and Martin Short.
Speaker 1: Have Question number four.
Speaker 2: Doja Cat is trending this morning for calling this Tesla founder a frog and an ewok in a tweet on x what's his name? And question number five? Alex Earle has been tapped to star in this Beautiful Things Singers next music video. What's that singer's name? Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area? Will the two passes cost you? We'll find out how many?
Speaker 1: Three out of five? Esley, she was good.
Speaker 2: She didn't pass on those two. Possibly could have had a little bit more. But Brianna, here we go. You gotta be three out of five?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift's song for the latest installment in the Toy Story Movies drops tomorrow. What number Toy Story movie?
Speaker 1: Is this? Number?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: One? Question number two. Angelina Jolie turns fifty one today. I'm gonna give you a tru or false question? True or false? Angie and Brad Pitt raised six children together, but they were never actually married.
Speaker 1: Fall correct, they were married two to two. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Selena Gomez just debuted new coppery red hair on social media. What's the name of the show that she stars in opposite Steve Martin and Martin short. Oh my gosh, I can only murders in the building, all right, So she's got to get at least one of these next two right to win? Okay, get both of them, right, you get a clean win. Miss them both. You're in trouble. And we got Ashley back tomorrow. Question number four. Doja cat is trending this morning for calling this Tesla founder a frog and an e walk in a tweet.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Yeah? And Alex Earl? Question five.
Speaker 2: Alex Earl has been tapped to star in this Beautiful Things singer's next music video.
Speaker 1: Who is that singer? Yeah? Nice? Win pulls off too.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to you. Let's go. I like it back tomorrow morning. Good job, good Win, Ashley, good try. And we got a partying gift for you. Okay, I want you to hang on the phone for a second. I keep forgetting what the parting gift is. I'm gonna look it up real quick. Oh, Burger King, we got to shout out Burger King celebrating the last from the past at Burger King, bringing back some menu items, bringing back kids toys, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Go to Burger King today and have it your way.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you one of those gift cards, and then tomorrow another try for somebody else. If you want to play text, I want to play to nine five five zero zero. Nice meeting you, Ashley, Thank you you too. Appreciate you so much.
Speaker 1: It's module in the morning. Five is six fifty five