Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 3: Five six fifty five five six fifty five. All right, let me play first and then we'll grant a wish coming up in a second. Also, maybe grab some calls. Amanda is going for twelve today? Amanda? How is your week weekend? And your day off on Friday when we were off?
Speaker 1: Oh, it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: It was excellent? Thank you for asking.
Speaker 3: Shannon almost got kidnapped, but it was just a listener wanting to say hello and take a pick.
Speaker 1: And you can see it's like such a fun trip though it was very fun.
Speaker 3: What would you have more fun doing, Amanda, going to Fao Schwartz and toy shopping or going and buying fake Louis Vatans.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was just I just looked up Shannon's video of Lucy at the Jellycat thing, and that, honestly looks really fun.
Speaker 1: It's pretty fun.
Speaker 3: What do you do with adults that are into jellycats? Are they like Disney adults that you're talking about the collectible?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, whither you win in adults the one trying to collect it while you have a kid that wants it no.
Speaker 1: Curly Now, I like them too, so are kind of good at it because.
Speaker 3: I kind of remembered back in the day when it was what was the Little beast babies. Your son Joe knows this because he had to help me get one from Chicago.
Speaker 2: It was me in line for Lucy in about forty five others, thirty five to forty five year olds in line for themselves. Kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I did one of these things.
Speaker 2: I go, I'm getting this for my sister, and the woman's like, you don't have to lie.
Speaker 3: It's okay, that's funny, all right. Amanda is playing for twelve today. Devin is your challenger. Amanda and Devin say hello to each other. Good morning, Good morning. I'm gonna lock you up, Amanda in a soundproof area. Hold on a second, Good morning, Devin. Devin Harrett says here from Adrian works at a nursing home as a social worker. Devin, are you ready to play?
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: There we go five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. In question number one, the Detroit Lions have six days to prepare to take on Matthew Stafford in his team? Which team is he the quarterback of the Rams?
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 3: Influencer Alex Earle and her NFL boyfriend of two years have split just one month after she competed in which reality TV.
Speaker 1: Competition Dancing with the Stars?
Speaker 3: Question number three. Legendary Dick Van Dyck turns one hundred years old this weekend.
Speaker 1: Let's hope he makes it.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the iconic part live part animated Disney movie that he starred in opposite Julie Andrews.
Speaker 1: Oh uh, Mary Poppins.
Speaker 3: Question number four, Brandy Glanville says that she finally has been diagnosed. It has a diagnosis for the strange parasite that has affected her face the past few months. What reality show is she from?
Speaker 1: Ooh oh.
Speaker 2: Real Housewives?
Speaker 3: And question number five, It's going to be an audio clue, So listen to your phone. This rapper celebrating her forty third birthday today.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 3: All right, let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 2: Devin is good five out of five.
Speaker 3: Wow, Amanda, I don't think you've ever had a five out of five though, have you?
Speaker 1: Amanda?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You've had a.
Speaker 3: Bunch of four out of fives and then a few guns. But let's see five out of five. We're really making sure that now that you're in double digits, you earn this question number one and again, you cannot miss any of these. The Detroit Lions have six days to prepare to take on Matthew Stafford and his team. Which team is he the quarterback of? Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 3: Influencer Alex Earle and her NFL boyfriend of two years have split just one month after she competed on which reality TV competition? Answer yes.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 3: Legendary actor Dick Van Djk turns one hundred years old this weekend. What is the name of the iconic part live part animated Disney movie that he starred in opposite Julie.
Speaker 1: Andrews Mary Poppins. Yes, and again you cannot miss any of these.
Speaker 3: Two more questions left, Devin, are you like sending kind of vibes down the phone to have her miss? No?
Speaker 1: Never, Okay, I would be if I were you, But that's okay. Question number four.
Speaker 3: Brandy Glanville says that she finally has a diagnosis for the strange parasite that has affected her face the last few months, in the last few years.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, what reality show? Is she from? The Real Health?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, it were in question number five an audio clue. This rapper is celebrating her forty third birthday today.
Speaker 1: Money. Who is she?
Speaker 3: Nick I can't believe that Nicki Minaj is forty three years old?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Wow? She does look good. Congratulations, you're a winner. You got it. You got your twelfth.
Speaker 3: Way and Amanda, you are back again tomorrow going for thirteen. We'll see if that's lucky or unl And we got to thank our friends at De Treit Taco Company because you got a fifty dollars gift card, Devin, just for playing as a parting gift this morning.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you so much. We appreciate you so much for playing today. You're good. I like that.
Speaker 3: We got to get another five out of five tomorrow, so somebody's got to be good.
Speaker 1: Text.
Speaker 3: I want to play to nine five five zero zero. Ladies, have a great morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for your day so much. Appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: It's mobile in the Morning's five is sick fifty five five