Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, Coloman. I just flew in.
Speaker 2: I'm recording an album.
Speaker 1: It's called Terry the Bitch Live. I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 3: Money lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday morning with a spring us to start later.
Speaker 1: Please, I could never know if the day was US Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram super duper.
Speaker 4: That's nice way to go, Nito Gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is the twenty second day of April twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody, and welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show. My name is Chris Hocking. Here we are now wold Wednesday for so many reasons as wild. We've got John Cristo coming in. That's wacky. It's gonna have like a Friday to you, but it's gonna be Wednesday. He's coming in on a special Wednesday for use. We all have a Mike Grim stopping Mike because this weekend is the Gophers summer game. He'll be by about six and then a little bit later we've got Parker Fox and Martin moist You also today's seven to twenty calling in no longer in jail work at this new job. We'll find out about all that and more, but we'll get the draft breakdown from the guru himself, Draft expert Draft Guru Martin Moistue seven twenty today. So let's get her started. Here's some comedy from shehng Wang. It's about your morning showing a Wednesday morning.
Speaker 5: Come on in.
Speaker 2: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 6: You do most of the cooking, but every now that my girls, she'll buy a special kitchen tool that we don't really use, but it will take up some storage space. She came home with a real chunky garlic press. Create a lot of traffic jams in the kitchen drawer. You know how when you go to open the drawer, the other hand got to go in and calm everybody down.
Speaker 7: Like hey, relax, hey, chill, chill, lay down, It's just me, lay down.
Speaker 1: Why are you so rowdy? You got everybody all worked up in there.
Speaker 6: You got the tongs and the tizzy and your knuckle get off scraped up because they don't paint the wood.
Speaker 5: On that side.
Speaker 8: Terry Terry.
Speaker 2: Sweets on your.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that was. What happened.
Speaker 2: There's a certain spot on the button bar that if you you hit that one of those.
Speaker 1: Drops correct, it.
Speaker 2: Stops everything playing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like two false starts. Yeah, man, am I the only going to do?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: Sounds super weird?
Speaker 5: Get dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like my microphone sounds weird?
Speaker 1: Is it just me you that? Yeah? You sound like you're in a different room. Yeah, what does it sounds weird?
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, no big deal, just uh, we'll survive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 10: Major market radio, though, I mean whatever, there is an ex going on. This place does look like it's in the smack dab in the middle of the big renovation Chip and Joe Anna Gaines in here. But to put some ship lap up in this beach, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna look great eventually. Yeah, we're getting there, getting there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The room is currently half wall carpeted, so half of it looks like we're almost done.
Speaker 9: Half of it still looks like a hostage video.
Speaker 1: I feel like it.
Speaker 10: This is it's more drastic to me because I come in once a week, so I don't see the little changes. I come in every week. There's significant progress.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Interesting, now it sounds better better, So that sounds whatever. Yeah, yeah, what'd you hit? You hit a bunch of buttons. Yeah, he knows what he's doing over there.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just pushing buttons till you tell me it sounds good.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds good.
Speaker 2: It's kind of what I do in the sack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's normal.
Speaker 10: It's such a cool like everything done in the producer room. Still having this like you're seventeen or eighteen for me of doing this, I still like geek out over it because it's so cool, and I'm like, oh, that would be fun to do. I should learn that. And then when something goes wrong, I'm like, no, no, no thanks, because so many things can go wrong, and guys like him kind of a couple of the others just they can fix it like that.
Speaker 1: I would be like.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, when Sauce did the opening of the show and it restarted twice, I looked over at Sauce, and Sauce just threw his hands.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 9: No, it's not Friday, but Johnny Crass here anyway.
Speaker 1: It always throws my week off.
Speaker 10: I say, this every time I'm in on an on Friday. Even last night when I got back from playing golf, and I know, like, all right, I'm gonna go to I'm gonna get the teeth in the glass at a decent time because I have to wake up early tomorrow. I was like, the garbage hasn't been brought down with that? Well, yeah, because that's Thursday night. Thursday night, Yes, yes, that's Thursday's job.
Speaker 3: When you when you put your teeth in the glass early, she'll watch Wheel, right, yeah, yesterday I missed the Wheel though because of golf.
Speaker 9: How do you feel about them letting the champions stay again?
Speaker 1: Now? You know?
Speaker 10: Now we're is that that's now? Like that's happening every time.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But this guy's been playing for four or five days or whatever it is. This guy's been and he's from like north Man Cato. He keeps winning.
Speaker 10: Really then I'm okay with it because he's probably listening. But I don't know. I don't know how I feel about that. I still haven't. I need to come up with what I need to say in my video. Right, if someone's ideas, hit me up, let me know what I should say.
Speaker 1: I need to record.
Speaker 10: I need otherwise I'm going to pass away before I get to be on the wheel.
Speaker 1: I gotta Yeah, I got to play up the leg thing.
Speaker 2: I understand. I was say, I understand if you guys don't choose me. There's a lot of people to choose from, and not everybody supports the military.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's probably a good start. I'm sorry if you hate veterans.
Speaker 2: Not everybody's four veterans. Yeah, I mean I've done nothing for you, obviously, but uh, I get it.
Speaker 3: And I totally understand if you want to pick people with two legs. But I'm just a wheel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: If you think I'm a freak, yeah, I still have hands I can use to spin that wheel. Right.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the machine on Jeopardy continues. Jamie dang still Oh yeah, the guy. I don't know how the guy's gonna lose for the first time in a while, after the second guy in final jet he went technically took the lead, but Jamie hadn't you know, if so, if he got final wrong, would have lost. But he got it right and one easily. But you know what I'm saying, Like he that was the first time he's had a sweat in a long time. He doesn't sweat. He's just winning by a bazillion dollars a game like.
Speaker 10: How far till he hits the record? Is Ken Jennings is the record?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 9: Seventy three seventy three or something?
Speaker 1: Wins in a row.
Speaker 3: I think Jamie's closing in on thirty straight and he's almost at a million dollars. I think he's at eight eight hundred ish or so thousand, wow, something like that. The guy's just a machine. That's absurd. So it might be a while before he loses. We'll see. That's a special level of smart. He knows everything. No blind spots, good for him.
Speaker 2: Come to the Little Blind Spot?
Speaker 1: Is that a song? I should know?
Speaker 2: It was a commercial, wasn't it for a place called the Little Blind Spot?
Speaker 9: Never heard of it?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Oh hey, Chris?
Speaker 10: Last week when we're like, oh, yeah, we have a speaking event on this, my wife was like she books for you. She was like, yeah, it's different, completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got there.
Speaker 1: How was John today?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Text him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was for Martin. Was for the Minisota National Guard, by the way, Oh sweet, yeah, yeah, So I just took friend. You were doing early, I was doing late, but we're doing that on the second.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. And then later in May.
Speaker 2: I see. I'm telling you she's killing it. Man, she's I got one today, I got one tomorrow, I got one next tuesday. Let's go. Yes, I'll be good at this eventually. You're good at it now, Thank you, buddy.
Speaker 10: Hey.
Speaker 2: I spent some time with Musman last night. Good morning, mister Musman. He's doing great, he said, he can't believe how much better life is.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: He's doing great, man, it's great. He's actually helping me out today. He's hooking us up with a with Martin Moystchew today. He's kind of responsible for getting that all set up. So I'm looking forward to hearing. I know I'm normally you have to be gone by seven fifteen, but I'm hoping you can stay at least for a little bit of Martin. It's seven twenty today.
Speaker 1: I have a doctor, so I don't need to be to work.
Speaker 2: Good, good, good good, getting some of the some of that schlong taken off.
Speaker 10: Actually, I have a mole on my wainer that I haven't looked at. Yes, it's true. Congratulations, yep.
Speaker 2: Do you know that extra ene?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah. So I texted the wife this morning. I was like, just just so we're on the same page, I'm fine if they want to cut it off, if they don't think it's anything dangerous and it doesn't have to be cut off. Do you want it cut off? She was like, my god, no, you don't have to do that. But yeah, so that's funny that you said it that way, because that is why.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that that's crazy.
Speaker 9: I'm just glad you didn't say do you want it cut off?
Speaker 1: And saved? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I thought maybe you were asking if she would like to collect it, Chris, I do Yeah, you have a blue version of it?
Speaker 1: Or was that stolen?
Speaker 4: That was pre uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, what if it's like a tickler for her? What if that's that they hits the right spot?
Speaker 1: I know the angles Playboy you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is funny now at this age, I've I've had so many doctor's appointments now because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 10: Where I'm like, okay, well this is a little off, let's have it looked at. Or is in my thirties was like whatever, I can wait now, I'm like, no, let's have it checked out.
Speaker 1: Just to the doctor's good.
Speaker 2: They know what's up when you go in there, do me a favorite and say to the guy.
Speaker 1: Kiss me, look at you.
Speaker 10: Well, this is my my doctor I've had for like ten years. When he was like, I have to see it, you know, if you told me about it, He's like, you have to show me, you know. I was like, let's not be weird. Now he's like, you're making a weird because you are. I like to make it uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I can't see you being serious doctors, even if a matter is serious.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, funsie, fun, well, but sorry, but stay a little later today.
Speaker 2: Good good, Yeah, because Martin's calling in seven twenty. He's got a new job.
Speaker 1: Now, what's the must connection.
Speaker 2: Must is helping us. He's just kind of coordinating the whole thing. You know, they're both NFL guys. Oh yeah, so I believe Muss has used him as a source.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 10: I love this week. It's it's fun because I've paid zero attention to the draft any of that, and I just I'm going.
Speaker 1: To learn from you all. I'm going to learn from you, Paul. I appreciate it. Are you ready? Can't wait? Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was a locked draft.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow huge tomorrow's seven o'clock. Yeah, seven to nine. I will be tuned in huge group of people with or without a mole. We don't know yet, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a good point, man, my seat.
Speaker 1: You never know. Hot, I'll let you guys know.
Speaker 9: Maybe i'd picked them all eighteenth overall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe Craisy would have.
Speaker 2: For sure he had traded.
Speaker 1: Traded back.
Speaker 2: That's the seventh pick and this mole.
Speaker 1: Still not great value.
Speaker 2: Hey, look who's back? Is that? Zach er Hack?
Speaker 9: Zachary' is back from Dallas, Texas?
Speaker 6: For what?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: Why'd you go?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Welcome back, Zachary? Good to be here? Will you? Will you go again for game five? We'll see, We'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll let you know. Are you writing a book?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where's that? Speaking of games? That are? You know?
Speaker 3: Maybe if necessary, because we don't know how long these series are going to go. We're at grand View next Thursday. Well, the Wolves are wild theoretically be playing like a Game seven at that point. Where are we at in the series by next Thursday?
Speaker 11: Play the uh? I think they both play Game six The night.
Speaker 3: Before both Okay, so we don't have an overlap either way, thank you, man, just curious.
Speaker 1: I hadn't looked ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm not even kidding you. I don't know the answer to this question. It's just the most.
Speaker 4: Obvious game six would be that Thursday, a week from which series of the Stars and Wolves or Stars and.
Speaker 1: Wild as well as the Nuggets and the Wolves.
Speaker 9: So they both are damn it, both are Thursday nights.
Speaker 1: It is even with multiple TVs. Hockey, you can't look away.
Speaker 2: From him, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's too handsome, it's true.
Speaker 10: And then yeah, just with basketball and that, it's really too difficult sports to simultaneously watch.
Speaker 2: I prefer when they are on different nights, of course. Yeah, I don't want to have to split my attention. Uh did Victor Womaniana hit his head on the backboard?
Speaker 1: He hit his face on the floor.
Speaker 2: On the floor, Okay, the most obvious thing ever was that the guy would have hit his head on the I did. I just saw he had a concussion.
Speaker 3: He left for the rest of the game, and it's going to be closed for Friday because the NBA has a forty eight hour rule in concussion protocol. Not allowed to come back within forty eight hours. But Game three is Friday, so it's beyond forty eight hours, so he dec has to clear some benchmarks. But I thought maybe he went Maxo on it. When he hit the ground, it looked like he had shattered his jaw because he bounced his face off the floor when he fell and then immediately grabbed his jaw and then he got looked day it, dazed and sat up a little bit. But so when they said concussion protocol, it makes sense. But I was more concerned that did he just fracture his face. That's a long fall. He tripped kind of going down the lane and then tried to catch himself, but for whatever reason, never didn't do a stop drop and roll, just took it, just took it, didn't.
Speaker 1: Brace himself at all, just like a like a little kid fall. So that's what I thought when I watched him.
Speaker 3: I'm like world class athlete and he can't prepare himself for a fall. And then I thought, well, but I'm five eleven on a good day, he's seven to four.
Speaker 1: I'm like, maybe it's just harder than I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to do what we can do as shorter people to kind of tuck in and dress.
Speaker 1: He just fell like a tree, he did.
Speaker 3: And his face just slammed right into the floor and truly bounced. He watched the replace. It wasn't like a hit and a skid. It bounced off. It's a cheese wire. This guy's josh shut for six weeks.
Speaker 2: What did he what caused him to the floor? Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, he kind of tripped over a guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so wasn't concussion before he hit the.
Speaker 3: pH So I mean, and you know, the Spurs pulled away without him and we're up something like fourteen late and then blew it. So they've had a handful of games obviously this year without Wemby and they did just fine. But they did lose last night. The Yeah, the Blazers came storming back and stole it. So that series is tied at one.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what Blazers do.
Speaker 1: That's what Blazers do.
Speaker 3: And Wemby is again, you know, quote questionable for Game three because he's got to clear this concussion protocol stuff.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: That's his doctor talking to him, trying to get his attention.
Speaker 3: But the coach of the Spurs, who I had never seen in my life, right, when you see him walking the sidelines, You're like, who in the sweet hell is this guy? Is just some random guy like named Mitch Johnson. It's a nice generic name. Who is this guy? He said? He said, there's no concern beyond whatever the concussion thing is.
Speaker 1: There's nothing else going on, but that's it's it's Wemby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his concussed brain is seven feet four off the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need can you remember life?
Speaker 7: P w.
Speaker 1: We here w mistakes herman.
Speaker 10: The Wolves are at Monday nine thirty.
Speaker 1: Men, ridiculous will stay up, Hawk will stay up.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to sleep before that. I'm gonna sleep all day so I can stay up all night.
Speaker 1: Because you're waiting all day for Monday night. Whoa you gotta do it?
Speaker 2: Me and the wo man.
Speaker 3: All right, So if these series go to six, then now when we're at Grandview next Thursday night, when we're doing that seven to nine bit, well that's next Thursday potentially two games to keep an eye on during well all that garbage.
Speaker 11: Chances are both will start after the nine o'clock and of the grand View Lodge, we'll start at nine thirty.
Speaker 3: Jesus, think about that.
Speaker 2: That's perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten thirty start.
Speaker 2: We'll stay up all night drives. Come on, Toms, come on John, Let's do some drags up a gray next week. Last year I missed all the party fun. Yeah, that wasn't there on Thursday night.
Speaker 1: It's such a great.
Speaker 2: I'm on the hunt for some boozom.
Speaker 1: You know where you can look? You know where you can look?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do in the gutter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if you can't find it there because somebody has gut her helmet, that's because guttter helmet protects your gutter from debrison. You don't have to climb up on a gutter and look for anything, So go to gutter heelmet mn dot com. Hey hawk, did you hear Rosies doing another live video?
Speaker 9: No, that's my uncle Peter rome Man off to Tuscany.
Speaker 2: He met a chef yesterday, the best meal, and they took a picture together to mark the occasion.
Speaker 3: Do you know how badly I wanted to drive to Raising Canes and re enact that photo and just troll f hell out of him.
Speaker 2: So much better to go to Perkins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's even better. Yeah, I hadn't thought of that.
Speaker 3: First thought was knees, because it always is but Perkins would have been a better.
Speaker 2: Vis I have the guy looking at you like, why are you in the kitchen?
Speaker 3: You know, and you know how that guy I don't know the guys, but you know, he's like, this is Sean Carlo and whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: I would have been like, this is Brad. He works at Perkins. Yeah, Brad made the pancakes tremendous twelve.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say that the best I've ever had, but they're solid. How do you screw up a pancake? Shout out the Brad at Perkins and I just arrived there. He looks annoyed because I'm interrupting his smoke bread.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course, shot that guy.
Speaker 3: More of the power to a morning show after this on the fan.
Speaker 1: She this place.
Speaker 4: I got shaking your head at more nons that have more morons that I work with.
Speaker 2: No welcome back to the dot. Good morning, So Hi.
Speaker 4: By getting them all riled up over there, well, I didn't know it would here via Dereci. I'm sorry, Hawk, I didn't mean yeah, that wasn't my best move, son of a bitch. He's pretty mad.
Speaker 2: I'm just sick of incompetence over and over again. Just again and again and again. Dumb this is my name. I'm dumb Dummerson.
Speaker 9: I can't wait to hear what this is. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it feels like a Tuesday, but it looks like a Friday because crisos here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a looking man. Good morning.
Speaker 3: Good to see it, John, Good to see you anyway. All right, can I distract you with something completely different?
Speaker 2: Change?
Speaker 3: It's sports related. It's sports related, but this is no big deal. But let's just change the subject before crisc's postal too late. Hey, the Twins won last night against the Mets. Right, Yes, this isn't about the Twins.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is about the New York Mets.
Speaker 9: Yes, so the Twins snapped their little losing streak.
Speaker 3: There, you know, back on track. They were down three, rip and the Mets blew it again. Twins scored five straight to come back and win five to three. The Mets have now lost twelve straight games. That is their longest streak since August of two thousand and two. Yes, I have two stats that are kind of crazy to me, since nineteen oh three.
Speaker 9: I don't know why they have this as nineteen oh three.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like is that considered the modern era of baseball?
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Perhaps, well my ball era would Yeah, since nineteen oh three, how many times has a team lost one hundred or sorry, twelve consecutive games in.
Speaker 1: A baseball season? Twenty three? It's more than that, forty six.
Speaker 3: How many teams since nineteen oh three have lost twelve in a row or more?
Speaker 9: Hard to guess, right, that's a lot of baseball.
Speaker 1: Fifty five sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Ooh, one hundred and fifteen, not.
Speaker 3: A bad guess the answer one hundred and thirty nine times.
Speaker 1: Thank you, yep, you're welcome. Ryan.
Speaker 3: So, since nineteen oh three, one hundred and thirty nine teams have lost twelve straight or more. Now here's the fun part. How many of those teams have made the postseason? Ooh, thirty nine teams have lost twelve straight at any point in the season?
Speaker 9: Any point?
Speaker 1: How many have made the postseason?
Speaker 2: I'm going to say zero.
Speaker 4: I think they said it was zero last night on the broadcast twenty three.
Speaker 10: I'll just say zero, or maybe i'll say one to be different.
Speaker 3: They said zero last night on the broadcast, Because the answer is zero, Yeah, okay, never happened. So the Mets have a what a ninety thousand, gazillion bazillion payroll, right, it's a number that's dwarfs the Twins payroll.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean theoretically, well, truly, that doesn't take a lot myheart.
Speaker 3: Payroll dwarfs the Twins payroll. Yeah, correct, No, I'm just trying to get Chris going back. But theoretically, then historically they're done and it's April twenty second and they're already out.
Speaker 1: No nuts.
Speaker 10: But of course that that stat there's a it's not a small sample size, sure, but they are still able to make the playfs.
Speaker 3: Of course this early in the year, quecially, if you're going to lose twelve straight, you better lose.
Speaker 1: Him in April.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I wonder the whole rest of the season to dig yourself.
Speaker 10: Out, wonder what the live odds are for them to make the playoffs, Zachary.
Speaker 3: Could you find that quickly on draftings or something like the Mets odds just to make the postseason? I bet it is. I bet it is something like twelve to one. No, yeah, maybe even lower than that, maybe like fifteen to one. And what is their record?
Speaker 9: They are seven and sixteen?
Speaker 10: God Baseball is such a weird sport though. I mean, the last year's Twins I think went on a twelve game winning streak.
Speaker 3: I believe, right, Oh, they did have that super hot stretch. I have no idea how along that streak was. Your memories.
Speaker 1: Better make the playoffs? Yep? New York Mets, yep? Plus one twenty? What see that?
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, that shows plus one twenty?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 9: How bad is their division?
Speaker 2: Their multipation better? For sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, the Atlanta Braves lead their hold on. Yeah, the Atlanta Braves lead their division, which are sixteen and eight. I mean, it's a normal.
Speaker 11: But then after that, the Marlins are eleven and thirteen, as are the Nationals.
Speaker 1: Phillies are eight and fifteen. Oh good point.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so it just must be because the roster is stacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and they have so I backed today. So here's what.
Speaker 3: But it also is again not division related. It could be wild card related. Here's another question that I should know, because I'm on a sports radio station. How many teams make the playoffs now in Major League Baseball?
Speaker 1: In each league? I think six, I don't even know. I don't know, I don't know it's six. By then, it's football season, right, hogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is six?
Speaker 1: Isn't six in each league? Yeah? Damn?
Speaker 3: Plus one twenty It feels like a sucker bet. I would have to have a lot better odds than that to better.
Speaker 10: On the flip side, if it was twelve or fifteen to one, I'm.
Speaker 3: In because then what's the sweet spot? Would you do it at plus five hundred? No, I don't think so. I don't think so either. I'm not taking that at plus five.
Speaker 10: It's got to be a substantial value yea.
Speaker 9: To me, it's got to be double digits or higher.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested. Man.
Speaker 9: Well, whatever best.
Speaker 10: Of New York mats based on this, they are set up close to be the first team to make the playoffs after losing twelve in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look at Mike Grim. Haven't seen him in a fourteen? Look at Grim? Look at him guns and Roses shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, he's.
Speaker 1: Ready to roll. Ready to roll. Man, it's been a while. What the hell's going on with the walls? I don't worry about it. It looks fine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it looks great.
Speaker 1: Man. We're getting there, beach front bargain. I did a GPS to get to the studio. The hallway here. I know, it's crazy where you guys now. We're still down the hall until you guys kick us out in July. And then where do you go after that? Good good question, real good questions?
Speaker 10: My basement, maybe this studio into stay kfa N Yeah, yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 3: If not, Chris is so pissed. I can't wait to go ask what it's about.
Speaker 2: Oh my grim id buddy. Hello, yeah, man, we had spring game this week.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, I know you guys are pumped.
Speaker 2: We are. We'll talk about that when we come back in fan five.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna skydive what Yeah, I'm gonna skydive into the.
Speaker 9: Stadium for the spring game. Hit the scoreboard. I hope not. Why why would I hit the scoreboard?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Geez, Saucy jump into he's going.
Speaker 2: For this, is going to skydive into US Bank Stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be trying to find some last wish. Yeah. Like a bird, like a bird, Like a bird. Thanks Nellie for Toado.
Speaker 3: Page Sports is next.
Speaker 1: Get ready to head north with the Power Trip.
Speaker 11: Join the guys up at Grandview Lodge April thirtieth and may first be there on Thursday night for off air fun and games for great prizes, and stick around as we go live on the air Friday morning, including the initials game You're Shaturday two night Brandview, stay with food, golf and a massage at their spa. Get all the details today Cafe dot Com Slash grand View.
Speaker 2: And maybe stay there Friday night too. You know it'd be awesome. I mean maybe, yeah, Friday night to make it a long weekend, make a weekends out of it. For run up to Detroit Lakes. Yeah, man, for a fantastic concert from the Factus Armadillos.
Speaker 9: Hey man, this is America. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: No, I can't.
Speaker 9: Sports because Grimmer wants to talk sports man all the time.
Speaker 4: Now for front paid sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 3: Holiday Station Stores for limited time. Three monsters just eight dollars, mixing match any flavors you want today. I went with the Ultra Paradise. It's the green one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 9: It's another great example. What does it take like green?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Did you take advantage? Did you buy three three.
Speaker 9: Ford Holiday flavors?
Speaker 3: You want the juice flavors, the regular ones, the zero ultra ones.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: It's the greatest and and uh, this is not just holidays. Every place I go, if they say something is three, you know, for blank, I'm buying three of them. I don't care if it's testicles. I don't need three testicles. I'm buying three because it's a deal. Everybody loves a good deal, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's say you only wanted too well, mathematically and financially, it makes no sense.
Speaker 9: To get the to not get the thermal.
Speaker 1: Are agreed.
Speaker 2: It's always good to have something.
Speaker 1: We wanted to drink them, right. It's not like you just put it in the fridge.
Speaker 9: As long as you have a refrigerator, you're in great shape.
Speaker 12: And even even then, not necessarily, you could put it in the front seat of your car for two days and then chill it.
Speaker 1: Hell drinks warm energy, so you'd have to chill it. But you wouldn't. You wouldn't need an immediate refriger How cold is your car? Not very?
Speaker 9: Do you ever live in your car like Jewel?
Speaker 1: No? I have not. I forgot that she did. She did? That was before someone saved her soul?
Speaker 12: Yeah, hawk was that after the four ninety nine buffet where five guys used the same plate yesterday.
Speaker 2: That note, Yeah, actually was I for that.
Speaker 1: You're right, end of an era? Make sure yeah in an era?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 3: Game three tonight, here we go. The Dallas Stars are at the Minnesota Wild. That series is tied at one.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: DraftKings has the Wild at minus one thirty to win the night's game.
Speaker 9: The over under is five and a half.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Feeling I'm feeling, I am Yeah, I think they win. I agree. They didn't have any quid in them.
Speaker 10: There were moments that it was like, oh, okay, this feels like it's going to go the wrong way, and it did, but the Wild continued to battle. Just avoid the stupid penalties. Yeah, the cheap stuff. And I know there's plenty of people. You can't rip on any Wild players. That was an idiot move ended up not technically costing the team, But be smart.
Speaker 1: You can't do.
Speaker 10: Stuff like that and expect to win this series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that that.
Speaker 11: That'll be the big thing is the Stars will try to, you know, lure them into getting inde penalty trouble because the Stars power play has been there. I mean the best part of their game this entire year. So they want to have that man advantage. They want to take advantage of that. Don't give them that, you know, use the advantage that the grand casino arena crowd has to offer, and just play your game and and I think they'll do well tonight.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you, Zecho, Yes, sir gentlemen. Last night at the Lovely and Talented LA Music Rooms, said that he thought that if Carill had not tried to get all fancy, he'd have scored that goal, the one that tried to do behind his back, in between his legs or whatever. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 11: No, okay, I mean he was facing like away from the goal. I don't know if he would have and he had guyes all around him. I mean, I'd have to look at it again to make sure. But from what I remember that it wasn't about him trying to be fancy. I think it was just him that was the only way he was going to be able to get a good shot off. Was that that fancy way?
Speaker 2: So if you would from now on please answer like this.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I don't know. Sometimes you gotta get a little fancy, you know, you're you're in Italy. You gotta get a.
Speaker 2: Little sometimes you do.
Speaker 4: You're so fancy, we we Is he doing a live video yet?
Speaker 2: I'm so fancy.
Speaker 3: Patriots head coach Mike Rabel said, quote, I've had some difficult conversations with people that I care.
Speaker 13: About, difficult conversations.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just last week.
Speaker 10: Just this is a conversation about nothing, just a couple of friends, you know.
Speaker 3: The initial statement after the photos came out of Mike Rabel and Diana Rassini, Mike Rabel said, quote, these photos show a completely innocent interaction and any suggestion otherwise is laughable.
Speaker 9: So the press conference yesterday was and didn't he.
Speaker 1: Say any further comments? Not even worth my time? Exactly like that.
Speaker 2: You can't blame him. I didn't expect them to come on and say, you guys.
Speaker 1: Are but it is interesting, probably happened.
Speaker 3: But this is this is why it's interesting that two separate people have essentially two separate paths and two separate quote teams of people giving them advice. Because Diana Rassini's like, this is preposterous. I'm not going to be dragged into this. I'm resigning this investigations, you know, ridiculous.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't do anything wrong, and very was like.
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh, my man had to talk to the family.
Speaker 3: Tough conversations. This is I'm trying to just coach some football here.
Speaker 13: I eat difficult conversations for breakfast.
Speaker 3: But some are Diana Rossini's watching TV going well, son of a biss.
Speaker 1: I didn't agree for you to say that.
Speaker 2: We both agreed, we were going to say it this.
Speaker 13: I eat difficult conversations for.
Speaker 10: Breakfast, though, let's be honest, difficult conversations were done throwing boots to one another, allegedly because if they're seeing anywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that so right. So vraables like okay.
Speaker 4: Ye yeah, and there's a little bit of it. Took my team to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean that's it's that's why there's a double standard in this situation.
Speaker 1: That Craft, Golden Boy.
Speaker 2: And well Craft got some questions correct.
Speaker 1: In Touch magazine.
Speaker 3: Robert Kraft tried to bury the story about that that's true.
Speaker 9: That's even that's more insane.
Speaker 10: But as as greasy as what Robert Craft did a while back, he's not married, right, yeah, so yeah you can.
Speaker 1: Get his Johnson up and knocked around he's a balancing knocking.
Speaker 10: The girl knocking around is Johnson. Allegedly she isn't an NFL reporter.
Speaker 2: Right, Maybe she don't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brilliant, brilliant. No, he's back.
Speaker 9: NFL Draft is tomorrow, Round one at least is tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The Vikings will select eighteenth, probably possibly so Thursday, Friday, Saturday in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Toms, who do the Vikings have in your mock? I mean, I think it's gonna be the safety from Oregon. I think he's the name that everybody says he is. I don't think there's a team in front of him, except for if Dallas stays put at twelve. I've seen him mocked Dylan thenam and mocked there a few times.
Speaker 1: But he just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the other thing you got to watch tomorrow is it gets closer and maybe pick fifteen sixteen is you got to watch for Carolina to jump in front of the Vikings because they also desperately need safety and tight end. So if Kenyan Sadik and Dylan Theenuman are on the board, Carolina is a team to watch come up and snipe.
Speaker 3: You beg if you had to take Theenem and Sadik as a combo or the field.
Speaker 1: What do you take? I'd take Theenemon and Sadik.
Speaker 10: So what if this turns into WWE where all of a sudden on Draft night, then Quaysy's music Quasy comes out, he trades back and takes a lesser safety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he trades back. Would that be something takes a guy who can't.
Speaker 4: And you're in a situation where, like, you know, you watch the guy that just got fired. One of the main reasons he got fired is he passed on an all generational safety. If you're rober Zinsky and Caleb Downs gets to like pick eight, nine or ten, you you go up the board and take Caleb Downs and take the best safety you possibly can. That would be sweet, but you never know. I liked what Kevin's or Kevin Seffert said Last time with Barrero. Robert Zinsky isn't like going to just sit on his hands, Like he's aggressive in what he does with He was the guy that came up with the poison pill. Bit like this could get greasy tomorrow. I can't wait. It's the best. I love every second of it. Well, hello, Hello.
Speaker 9: Somebody called Rob at eighteen he must vis at three am.
Speaker 1: He must be lonely. What's her ball park for a windward drafting? Time? Wise?
Speaker 10: Because we got a and we got an NBA game tomorrow eight thirty okay, thirty eight thirty? And what's tip time?
Speaker 1: Eight thirty? Ish as well?
Speaker 10: Probably perfect if it says eight thirty.
Speaker 2: The last two minutes of the game anyway, right, Sure, it's.
Speaker 1: Cool, Yeah, it'll be fun. Can't wait?
Speaker 4: Hello the Panthers, Gary Zimmer, Hey Panthers, you want to get in front of us?
Speaker 9: You don't call the other team.
Speaker 10: The Vikings need to be the Suparu driving in the left lane. Just do not let anyone pass you.
Speaker 1: Yep? Can you hit the.
Speaker 2: Phone ring again for me?
Speaker 1: Hello is Mike Vrabel?
Speaker 2: Hey Mike, I'm apologizing to people having difficulty. Sure, why not perfect?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Mike?
Speaker 2: Can you scoop? Are you just for nothing?
Speaker 1: Should? I'll take my life?
Speaker 10: You can?
Speaker 1: Hello? Boy? Hi?
Speaker 3: Who's this Diana Rossini's husband. You're not gonna talk to me. Make sure there's a comfortable reason you're calling me.
Speaker 1: I wanted somebody to talk to. Okay, it's been a terrible week.
Speaker 4: You could three way and John as well if you want.
Speaker 1: That was never offered to me. I mean freeway was part of the problem. There's another call.
Speaker 2: Hello Mark Rosan, Yes, I just wanted to get you guys an exclusive interview with the greatest chef in Italy.
Speaker 1: What's his names?
Speaker 2: Mister Boyard Man?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: What an unbelievable post like making.
Speaker 4: Hi mister, how was serving Mark rose at mister boy Oh? No, and it just keeps repeating him for heavy Oversini, that sounds that's very well.
Speaker 3: Have to that's his favorite dish, Sir, Where is your restaurant located?
Speaker 4: Why can't he hear me? Why doesn't Rosies give him the headset and like have the guy sit closer to the microphone.
Speaker 1: Rosie hand him the phone.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can hear me? So what makes it so different than other dishes that you serve? And he's talking about food, but he didn't hear my question. Why is he not wearing the head had? What made it the best meal? Rosie's ever had?
Speaker 2: Put it in the shake it up?
Speaker 4: I think this is the real chef Bori Ergy, I think it is, but we're missing this exclusive.
Speaker 3: Guy speaks pretty good English for a full blooded Italiano. Yeah, well arivea dartie whatever your name is. Chef Chef off to Tuscany. Yeah and scene, Wow, it was awesome. We had Chef boy Ard got crazy.
Speaker 2: Chef boy he is a parachuting into the Gopher spring game this Saturday.
Speaker 1: He is along with Corey and Sauce. Yep, very nice. We ever had anybody do that at the Huntington Bank.
Speaker 12: Lots of times parachutes really not for the spring game that I recall, but yeah, most of the almost all the season openers, someone will parachute in. Sometimes they even have the game ball they you know, is a ceremonial thing. They oftentimes will have the American flag hanging down. I think that's the guy that didn't he have a flag hanging down to bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How cool would be if like Fernando Mendoza parachutes in on Thursday because he's not expected to be at the drafty what if that's the big surprise he parachutes in he's a skydiver.
Speaker 1: I don't know sure the raiders will love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, no risk are parachuting just randomly and a big wind hits and suddenly you're surrounded by parachooters. Parachuting into the game and they don't know what you're doing. Where are you here, sir? And you land in the middle of the field and you don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 3: My guess is that happens in nature all the time, right, and astray animal just finds a new pack. So I think you would just land on the field and just act like you were supposed to be there, and just hand the ref the game ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be it. Just play a little ball here, a little ball here?
Speaker 2: Is it open to the public? Design?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 12: Yeah, free and open to the public. Eleven AM will have a broadcast. Yeah, at eleven and I think about eleven fifteen the scrimmage will start. GUARDSI will be on the sideline doing some interviews. It's a little more.
Speaker 1: Relaxed of a broadcast.
Speaker 12: And I don't think all the starters will probably play. I don't think they want to put some of those dudes at risk for that. I think for them the spring might be just about done. But it'll be a chance to see there's some good position battles on the offensive line, linebacker, cornerback, safety, detach. I mean, you know, normal normal kind of stuff. Yeah, you know, same thing that all teams go through this time of year.
Speaker 9: Most importantly, are we going to sling it this year or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're slinging.
Speaker 1: We're gonna just bomb.
Speaker 9: At every play?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? We do crank it up?
Speaker 12: Obviously, the coaches have talked about about how much they like the quarterback alround.
Speaker 1: They invested in him to come back.
Speaker 12: He had I'm sure some offers to go elsewhere because he had a pretty good red shirt freshman year. He had eighteen touchdowns and six interceptions. That's that's good. But I mean, if you really want to be in the thick of it, right, like, if you really want to take a step, you probably need a quarterback that's going to throw twenty five or thirty touchdowns in a year. And in order to do that, the volume of attempts probably has to increase a little bit too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think so, I mean that that that might.
Speaker 12: I mean, look, they have a really good running back Darius Taylor, and so that's still.
Speaker 1: Going to be the meat and bones of it.
Speaker 12: But I think I do think that they're gonna each year quarterback progress is you you want to put a little more on his plate, and I think that's part of what this spring was about.
Speaker 1: To chuck it, chuck it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be good or not.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the schedule's a little tougher, but I think they're going to be all right. I think the defenses look good this spring. They've got some key returning players. I think they've hit some guys in the transfer portal. The linebacking corps has some good battles, and they've got young guys non transfers. These are guys that they recruited out of high school that are now kind of emerging and out of that group, Maverick Bereanowski is the clear leader.
Speaker 1: He's a two year returning starter. But there's other guys around that that.
Speaker 12: Will that will have an opportunity to to make a name for themselves, not just Saturday, but as the as the fall approaches as well.
Speaker 1: I used to be able to throw a pick skin Courmont. Wow, how much you want to make a bet?
Speaker 2: I can throw a football over the mountains.
Speaker 3: What a great character, one of the best, the best, one of the best. Thing he was in the White Lotus that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was then he slept with Stiffler's mom.
Speaker 3: Hellow yeah, and White Lotus oh.
Speaker 2: That's who. That was.
Speaker 1: My god, she's got to be a handful.
Speaker 2: It looks like two handfuls.
Speaker 1: Brother Stiffler's mom.
Speaker 6: Do you know.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Coolidge has said that after American Bye, I'm not I'm not making this up.
Speaker 1: I think we actually briefly.
Speaker 3: Talked about this on the show once that she got bombarded with guys that like college's get college aged guys that basically were like, I want to sleep with Stiffler's mom. Like the age gap was significant, and she said she took.
Speaker 1: Advantage of it. She did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breed into the role essentially off the real real life character coming to life now.
Speaker 2: Amazing hot, Hell yeah, Grimmer, you're the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, thank you.
Speaker 2: If we never see you again, it's been great.
Speaker 1: I hope you see me again.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you're going though his basement maybe yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh well, we'll do the show from your base basic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could do that. I know how to get here.
Speaker 3: Just let me know how many points did you get last year in the Initials tournament?
Speaker 1: Did you get more than too?
Speaker 12: I well, hockey knocked me out Hockey one with three, I had two.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you're guaranteed to make it this summer then, and then we'll at least see you in a couple of months.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's almost here.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 12: Before that, Well, if you're desperate at some point for a fill in, let me know.
Speaker 1: I like a nice warm up opportunity. Were you on Love Is Blind? I was not.
Speaker 9: Well, then you're not playing Friday?
Speaker 1: No, I know that. How about that? Yeah, that's gonna be great.
Speaker 9: I can't believe how many followers they have.
Speaker 3: She has like a half a million and he's got like a quarter of a million.
Speaker 1: He's it's nuts of the show. I guess yea they are.
Speaker 2: Are they married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're married?
Speaker 4: Yeah from the great Yeah excellent.
Speaker 12: So they got married on the show that's where they met. Yeah, I'm not that I haven't watched.
Speaker 1: It's the only series. It's the only season of it i've seen. So yeah, they met and then.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you saw this on social media, but take a wild guest who is beyond pumped for them to play on Tommy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tommy.
Speaker 3: Tommy is thrilled talk about Daniel and Taylor Hastings.
Speaker 10: My wife is annoyed that I'm not going to be here Friday because she loves them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're great peeps.
Speaker 10: She was like, how you're always missing the good ones, And I'm like, tell that to right last Friday.
Speaker 1: He was a great guy.
Speaker 9: Oh man, yea dragez was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell that to Levi. Yeah, yeah that was good. It's got chopped Liver.
Speaker 3: I think she cares more about Daniel and Taylor than Levi. Drake Rodriguez one hundred percent. Yeah, what really matters in a second, this is the power of true Morning Joe on the fan.
Speaker 11: Man playoff time calls for Carboni's Pizza Game Day Fuel since nineteen fifty four. I feel your Game three playoff party this Thursday by ordering Carboni's Pizza dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's funny is when I was watching that episode of that season I love is Blind. Yeah, man, when I was watching that season, I thought that Daniel dude seemed like a like a regular Minnesota do you know what I mean? Like a good dude, like somebody like you just want to hang out with.
Speaker 9: Didn't know you watched that Stagson? Oh yeah, man, did not know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Interesting, I did. And I believe Taylor's a very pretty girl.
Speaker 9: I believe that you believe that I believe I would have had a lot.
Speaker 1: Of money on that. Also with you, yes, and also with you yea.
Speaker 4: What really matters is scores and stats around the world of sports and sport you stuff is what I do.
Speaker 3: That's the boring part, Chris. Will I really teach you something and change your life? It'll be better, Yes, when you have more information than you had before this segment started. Correct, though, I wish I retained more of what you say in this segment because a lot.
Speaker 9: Of it's interesting.
Speaker 3: But then what inevitably happens is six months later you'll say something I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, didn't we do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And it's not only do I not remember if you did this, that also means I didn't retain it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The problem is going to be though if you do, then I won't be able to do the same. Fact like fourteen times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. Fair. Yeah, Well let's see.
Speaker 3: Uh. Former Steelers coach Mike Tomlin is joining NBC as a studio analyst.
Speaker 9: He's going to join Football Night in America.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, So you know when when he quote stepped down or walked away, it was like, well, what is he going to do well? This was maybe the most predicted path was a show like this makes sense.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's such a good broadcast too. He's going to be great on it. He's he's just he's always he's one of the handful of coaches that when he's at the podium he gives interesting sound bites where it's he knows how to even make the mundane sort of company line more interesting.
Speaker 1: It we'll see, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: What really matters is this fact that we'll forget in about three months.
Speaker 2: It's more of a story.
Speaker 1: Corey, Oh, okay, that also will be forgotten.
Speaker 2: I doubt you'll forget this one. Authorities had to close a popular North Beach topless club. This is the story from a couple of years ago, but I'd never heard this before. They had to close the popular North Beach topless club in San Francisco where a forty year old man was crushed to death by a piano.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that's very looney to hims like, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not anything like you think it might be. The victim was James Jimmy the Beard Frazzo, Oh, longtime employee of the Condor Club, forty years old, Jimmy the Beard, the two hundred and forty pounds Farrazzo. It's pronounced dead at the scene. Jimmy the Beard was caught between an elevated piano in the ceiling and crushed to death.
Speaker 1: What ow Hello?
Speaker 2: Four year old man was getting it on with his beloved girlfriend, Teresa, who worked there. Twenty three year old Teresa Hill getting herself a pisa Jimmy the Beard, and they were getting it on on top of said piano that was elevated. It was on the stage and they believed Jimmy and or Teresa accidentally clicked the button to raise the piano.
Speaker 3: Oh, you just said he died. He did, which means she got off. Well played, she did and survived.
Speaker 2: That is correct. If he had us as a prop for many years at the club by stripper Carol Doda.
Speaker 1: I thought those were extinct. Well played. Hey.
Speaker 2: Janitor discovered the couple pinned between the piano and the ceiling about seven am on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: Oh she was still pinned.
Speaker 9: Yoh yeah, oh okay.
Speaker 2: The two hundred and forty pound Farraza was pronounced dead at the scene. He was asphyxiated. Police theorize Ferrazo may have accidentally tripped to the piano's out button. Takes ninety seconds to reach the ceiling, I'd have been done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, wait a minute, This is like the scene in Austin Powers where exactly where he's got the steamroller right, Like, yeah, if you have ninety seconds, no offense, buddy. But take Carol Doda somewhere else. Jump off the piano. You got ninety seconds to get out of there.
Speaker 1: Take the Dodo bird to Poundtown, anywhere.
Speaker 3: And even if it's like, hey, this thing's a little high up here, it's going to be kind of a dramatic for John.
Speaker 1: Yeah what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the mac Daddy said, I'm losing a little faith in the Beard's life choices.
Speaker 2: Here the pienna, which was suspended by multiple chains from the ceiling, crushed him to death. But it's beloved and Theresa.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, what did I said, Carol? That did I get two people mixed up?
Speaker 1: Carol?
Speaker 2: Bitch that basket? Yeah, Hawkwood, she was not crushed to death because Farraza was so much thicker than she was, but she was stuck and couldn't I get down until the janitor found her the next morning. Mister Ferrazo pronounced dead at the ceiling at the scene, I should say the ceiling. Yeah right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Dapper Ferrazo picked up his nickname because of his bushy brown beard, his automobile park outside the club board the Nevada license plate wacko one.
Speaker 1: Which beard were they referring to?
Speaker 2: Great question? His car, by the way, in One Last Fu from the World had a parking ticket on Thursday morning.
Speaker 3: We are never gonna forget the story of Jimmy to squeeze for razzo. Well played, man, I have a lot of questions. Yeah, I don't know if you have the answers, I don't probably How do I ask this delicately?
Speaker 1: Did they stop?
Speaker 9: Because otherwise, like, was he crushed while still performing?
Speaker 3: So if and then if they're pinned all night and he's dead, right, but she's trapped, is it just uh connected until she's saved exactly perfect well said.
Speaker 2: You're coming from. I'm gonna guess they were doing the side shuffle.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but I mean, yeah, maybe, because otherwise if it is either one of them, well, he must have been at least on top, right, because he's the one that got crushed to death.
Speaker 2: Well, but he could have been laying on his side doing the lucky Larry.
Speaker 3: Sure, and you're considerably bigger than her, and that's how you could get crushed. She doesn't, Yeah, because if if he's the one that's on top, then sure he's crushed to death. But then also by definition, you're getting crushed, you're underneath him, you have been doing it's got to be the lucky Larry.
Speaker 2: Could have been doing the lucky Larry. Could have been doing the sidecar shuffle.
Speaker 1: He could have been if you don't san diego good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the back door sidecar shuffle.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know, all the moves. What else could he have been doing?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: He could have been doing a rusty trombone. I don't think you know what that is.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he wasn't.
Speaker 1: He could have been doing a Swedish sombrero. Now you're just naming things.
Speaker 3: We were actually asking for sexual act here. Oh like, what, what give me a scenario where he dies but she lives. M It's a good question. I mean, they could have been doing his hot calls at military position and he got crushed.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't you crush her?
Speaker 10: Two yeaheah he don't understand. But he fell to the side, he got bent backwards. And when Chris says that, it throws me off. Because the military position is truly just any position, someone will have you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and as long as you'll have me, my dear ye.
Speaker 2: By the way, the club where this happened world famous for being the first topless club in the.
Speaker 9: United States, the first one.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Carol and Doda. Carol Doda born August twenty nine, nineteen thirty seven grew up in Vallejo, California. All right, she was the first topless dancer. She did so on that there piano that crushed well lucky Larry, what, oh, poor lucky Larry. She also danced to bottomless. She said, you know what the shock value is, warn off. Take a look at this, Yeah, take a look ye, And people are like, my god, somebody called Tarzan.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Twins beat the Mets five to three.
Speaker 3: They scored five consecutive runs because they were down three rip in the sixth, but they come back and win TI going into the ninth and Keishall had an RBI single, Walner had a bases loaded walk, so the Twins win.
Speaker 1: The Mets have now.
Speaker 3: Lost twelve consecutive baseball games twins at the Mets game two six to ten tonight. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 2: You got that right. Eleanor of Aquitaine was blamed by her husband, King Louis the Seventh for failing to produce a male heir in their fifteen years together, so he hannulled their marriage, and guess what, Eleanor, being randy, ended up giving birth to five sons with their second husband, Henry the Second different positions, including, by the way, the very famous Richard the Lionheart.
Speaker 1: Oh it was one of the kids. Yeah, no kidding, Wow.
Speaker 2: Take that Henry the Seventh, Yeah, take that, Louis the Seventh, whichever is Richard the pheasant Heart? Yeah yeah, Richard the non Swimmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take that, King Louis.
Speaker 2: I wonder how he I wonder how he explain that.
Speaker 9: I love those times where like the obviously they didn't.
Speaker 3: Understand anything when it comes to like DNA or genetics or like you know, how to pass on traits and things like that, or.
Speaker 1: X chromosomes. Why chromosome?
Speaker 3: So it's basically like give me a son, and she's like, I'll do my best. And then when it's like daughter daughter daughter execution. You know what I'm saying. It's like, this is your fault, can't be mine? Why can't you produce me as son? Can't be my fault. Nope're gonna have to cut your head off or you know what, I'm gonna crush you with a piano. Yeah, but by elevating it with the beard. Yeap, slowly leive me the beard. A lot of women got executed for not producing suns.
Speaker 1: Yep, ah, crap, that's an interesting story.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Jill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna did Zach go get her?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't check my phone. I was working, I was I was reading about Lucky Larry.
Speaker 9: She's been downstairs for an hour and a half at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, uh, more of what really matters after this power trip morning Shoe on the Fan.
Speaker 11: The NFL Draft starts tomorrow, but you are officially on the clock now. Use the talkback feature the iHeartRadio app, but tell us your top three all time Vikings Draft selections for a chance to win tickets to the Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party at us Bank Stadium.
Speaker 1: Winners will be chosen every hour Today pull rolls at KFA dot com. Just make the keyword contests.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to Cory, Happy.
Speaker 9: Nicholson and Earth celebrating a birthday today.
Speaker 1: Loves a birthday.
Speaker 2: He loves it.
Speaker 1: Brilliant.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: That's so that's unbelievable. That's brilliant. That's awesome. That is the driveway the ultimate. That's amazing. That's so good.
Speaker 9: This is a heavy ass cake.
Speaker 2: That's more than I think. Actually, that's brilliant in the driveway.
Speaker 1: That's so good. Look at that.
Speaker 2: If you got if you can't see a cafe dot com slash watch right now. Wow, it's even got the initials on the backs.
Speaker 1: Even as your I love Cowboy butts bumper sticker on the back of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you look through the if you look through the window of the garage, there's a rope hanging yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, you could see hot ass Randy working in the garage.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and he's got no why is why is Randy naked on your cake?
Speaker 1: Why is naked in this cake? There?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: My my license plate, my vanity plate, simply says Corey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I was a psycho enough to be like, I need a vanity plate?
Speaker 1: What am I going to do with you? Just my first name?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 1: This is just Corey's car.
Speaker 10: I guarantee if you went to order that vanity plate, it's already taken. Oh yeah, so there's someone probably listening that's like, wait a minute, that's me.
Speaker 1: That's me. Actually U c R E. Y isn't taken. If you want that hard pass, hard pass, I do like that.
Speaker 3: This is just a garage, so like, it doesn't look like anybody lives in this garage.
Speaker 9: But I'm still not parking inside.
Speaker 1: Of the garage.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to even live in there.
Speaker 1: No, I can't show the back of it a relax please, Okay for the back of it, Yeah, just lift it up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's it's it's unbelievably heavy.
Speaker 1: It's likes the rear entrance.
Speaker 2: Ye see hang on, Joe from Pause brings in the perfect cake as always the driveway club.
Speaker 1: Don't drop it. Oh my goodness, Jesus, it's heavy as hell. So that's the back yeah, and then there's Okay.
Speaker 2: That's unbelievable, man, that's really neat.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is cool. Oh and look on there to some initials game, Brandy, there it is.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 9: Now that would be my fanity point marshals game, right, Car, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: All right, that's what I thought out to Jimmy from Wuiver. That's right.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Look at that, and look behind the wheel. You're sitting in there.
Speaker 1: You're crying.
Speaker 2: You're crying. You can tell you. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: The driver's crying listening to a poker podcast.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, waiting for the rain to stop.
Speaker 1: You're talking about to my house.
Speaker 2: It's never going to Corey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're talking about mister quad eight sky.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Birthday, but I turned forty six.
Speaker 3: I think we learned that Nicholson turns what eighty eight or something like that, and then and the Earth turns four point five billion years old today as well.
Speaker 2: Ye massive, yep, there you Well, I'm glad you were born.
Speaker 12: Car.
Speaker 4: Yes, Sam, I'm glad you're here, buddy. Yeah again, Yeah, start eating right now, start eating the back end of that cake. Yeah, sorry, Hulkster. Three cars, I'm even parking the driveway.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 9: I do three car garage. I park in the driveway and so does my daughter.
Speaker 3: So if you're keeping track at home, three car garage, one car in the garage.
Speaker 1: What's the other math ain't mathing right? What's the other space used for stuff?
Speaker 2: I do like that they have a little you know, it's you know, rest in peace. But zero's in the backyard. And I can't believe they got the Lady parts so sideways.
Speaker 1: That's all about accuracy.
Speaker 2: It's a real okay there.
Speaker 3: But again they got the verity plate wrong, but the twisted Lady parts one hundred percent correc they nailed it.
Speaker 1: Jill loves animals, so she had every year.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she brought it back twice. And you need to get this right. Thanks.
Speaker 2: I got it back into the left it's supposed to be back into the right. Congratulations, Core. I'm glad you're here. Look at you Look at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not much of a birthday guy. You guys know that. Well, you know it's okay.
Speaker 3: It's also once you get past like twenty one, you know, not only is it like these don't really matter, but now once you can get to my range, I'm forty six, every year is like god, dang it, I'm getting older, Like I'm clock's ticking.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 9: Yes, I didn't feel like my mortality until.
Speaker 3: I was about forty three or forty four. Ye, then am I really getting closer to fifty?
Speaker 2: You know, dude? As you get it sinks in about seventy three though, right in their birthday start mattering a lot more again, trips start mattering, meeting, meeting famous people and non famous people in different countries, right, having great Italian dinners.
Speaker 1: So I have a lot of life left in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yeah, Well Rivendeer t forty five because I'm now forty six, not a ate, all right, rose off to forty six.
Speaker 2: He's live again, he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: Well, your birthday matters, and so do these things?
Speaker 1: All right? What really matters?
Speaker 3: Though, or some of these following things. Let's go through some uh, some big scores from last night, shall we. Like In the NBA, the big story is Wemby. The Blazers won one oh six one oh three over the Spurs. That series now tied at one, and yeah, that's an upset. But one of the main reasons is despite the Spurs actually pulling away without Wemby and blowing a late big lead, Wemby concussed in the game.
Speaker 1: He's his face bounced off the floor.
Speaker 3: I think he was what second quarter ish, Maybe he left with a concussion, so if you're keeping track, we don't know exactly his status.
Speaker 9: But there's an NBA rule that once you're in.
Speaker 3: Concussion protocol, you don't get to rezume activities for forty eight hours and then you have to pass benchmarks to be cleared to play. Game three is Friday, so well beyond the forty eight hours, more in the seventy two hour range, but still his status for Friday and beyond is uncertain.
Speaker 1: That'll be tough.
Speaker 9: It's the ultimate variable in professional sports, right is.
Speaker 3: When we talked about the Wolves path, we're like, you got to get through Joker and then Wemby and the n SGA, and that's just to get to the finals.
Speaker 1: Geez.
Speaker 9: But everything changes with one freaking injury and you can't feel bad about it.
Speaker 3: If you're the Spurs, you have or sorry, the Blazers right now, you got to say the door's open, let's try to take it.
Speaker 9: It happens to every team.
Speaker 3: So if you're the team that is healthy and gets lucky and the variant swings your way, take advantage.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 2: Also birthdays today Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say Jeffrey Dahmer, and I'm like, I would have known by now if the Dahmer and I have shared it, is that the one Zach's attracted to. That's Richard Grimirez. Oh yeah, and again you know what else? Dahmer's not attracted to this cake? You know why, unless Jill's trolling me, I don't think there's any human in this cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there could be.
Speaker 2: It could be Peter Frampton. Also birthday a seventy six, Oh seventy six, yep, yeprividerci dirty to them. Also birthday today? Amber heard.
Speaker 3: The guy, Yeah, the gull that crapped in Johnny Depp's bed.
Speaker 1: Dwight Hockey's dream woman.
Speaker 2: Well, she probably is.
Speaker 14: She probably is a very attractive machine gun. Kelly MGK perfect thirty six years old today. You see, he has a new song out with Fred Durst from limb Biscuit. It's got a rock it does kind of rot. It's the most limb Biscuit song in like twenty years, given the system of hawk.
Speaker 2: It's called I did it off for the cakey.
Speaker 3: Oh, he swears a lot. But if you like MGK at all and you like limb Biscuit. It's it's the exactly what you think.
Speaker 1: It sounds like.
Speaker 2: Marshaun Lynch is forty today beast mode.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: He's in the new season of Euphoria and he is a horrible.
Speaker 2: Act Yeah, he's not a good actor, but he's hilarious.
Speaker 9: That season is getting absolutely shredded.
Speaker 1: It really, it completely takes you out of it, really does it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard one person or red one person online. That's like, this season's great. Everybody hates it so far. Critics hate it, fans hate it. It's forty one percent. Again, not to repeat this, but this is true. If you're under eighty percent for TV, you have a lot of holes. Yeah, if you're in the forties, that means it's unwatchable.
Speaker 2: Speaking of that, also, Birthday of Maryland Chambers today film Starry.
Speaker 9: Mom of Tom Chambers former Supersonic.
Speaker 2: That's exactly I didn't know that, right, Yeah, the Ryanstone Cowboy Glenn Campbell, Oh hell yeah, great sign one of the sexiest women ever on television, miss Edner Garrett from Different Strokes, Charles Ray, My God, and the Facts of Life.
Speaker 3: All your hands up. That lady would one billion percent. So he was a fiery ring looks super mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, he'd been one hundred years old today.
Speaker 1: Yeah you still would.
Speaker 2: Charles Mingus, oh born today?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Jay, Robert Oppenheimer born today? And of course Vladimir lenen.
Speaker 1: Of course who.
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 4: Well no, really no, The only reference I know of who that is is because it's a big Lebowski bit. He's not your favorite beatle, No he's not. No, he plays for the Wild Oh is he going to play tonight?
Speaker 1: Unclear?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's his birthday. He'll probably take the day off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why wouldn't he.
Speaker 2: So Happy birthday to all of you, including and especially Marilyn Chambers.
Speaker 9: You need help again in the Earth. Let's not uh, let's not forget.
Speaker 2: The Earth's birthday six thousand years old or four.
Speaker 1: Point five billion, one of the two. Yeah, you need help, I do. Yeah, you're right about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got that right, buddy, You got.
Speaker 1: That right back to me.
Speaker 3: Lakers won on one ninety four over the Rockets, so look, no, Austin Reeves, no, Luca, no, Prockets can't do it. The Rockets are just struggling. So Lebron had twenty eight points. The Lakers up two games to nothing without their two best players.
Speaker 4: Expect that if the if Denver lost that game, the last game of the season, we would have played the Lakers, because the Lakers would have then been the third seed.
Speaker 1: We would have swept the Lakers. Right, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean now, who knows because everyone was fighting to want to play the Lakers in the current situation because it was going to be kind of what we thought a easy ticket to the next round.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 9: What really matters though?
Speaker 1: Is this wrong?
Speaker 2: During his six day stay in Malta, Napoleon Bonaparte abolished slavery, restricted church power, created a public education system, set up a postal code, reformed a national administration, framed a family code, and nominated twelve judges.
Speaker 1: Six days. It's six days, You get that, right, man, I would have voted for Napoleon. Yeah, six days. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do like the three flavored ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He also put that in motion on those in those six days.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That is the only time I ever eat strawberry ice cream because I would never order it by myself, and I love it. I know, it's fantastic. It's arguably the best part of neapolitan ice cream. I agreed, but I have never once ordered strawberry ice cream by itself.
Speaker 2: I've had that thought multiple times. I would never buy just strawberry ice cream.
Speaker 1: What is fantastic?
Speaker 2: But you got the other three around it?
Speaker 1: What is it about that? Why is it like?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: No, no, thanks.
Speaker 10: Well, probably because most of the places you go to get ice cream, they've got a handful of other flavors that are awesome, and strawberry, as good as it is, is a very just one thing in it, very straightforward.
Speaker 1: Yep. That's probably.
Speaker 2: It's tough having O c D though, eating natotlely and ice cream. Oh yeah, because you try to eat the square you know, I don't want them to touch you. Gotta be cool man, And I'm gonna eat all the strawberry first, and none of the other two flavors.
Speaker 1: You don't want to mix them, I have a problem.
Speaker 3: So I'll just drank them one, two, and three for you personally, strawberry vanilla one, strawberry two, chocolate three sneaker.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: You actually eat right through the cardboard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I do. You know me, I do just like a beast when I'm not here. So vanilla one cardboard, two cardboard. Oh I eat like man like men. Hell yeah, I like, is your birthday? Let's see that cake?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just wait till your birthday.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be Jacob Alord. He's abs.
Speaker 2: It's a different club.
Speaker 9: I said, abs, not his face.
Speaker 2: I just want to see if she can make one. Is just this amazing hot rosh. You need help, last cake I've ever making for you, Jill.
Speaker 1: Partner.
Speaker 3: Fox should be here in a second. I believe we'll talk to Martin Moist chewing a little bit. The Little Bonus criesl on a Wednesday. It's super fun. This is the Power Drop Morning Show on the Fan.