Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome they're all this Wednesday afternoon in the tri State. Many are traveling thither and fro. I think there's going to be two and a half million flights today. Something like eighteen million people are going to be in the air. Another fifty million will be traveling. So for those listening for the first time, up and down, I seventy five, seventy one, two seventy five, thank you for all that you have think about things that could have been and should have been the way things are And Joanan you and I now is one of the masters of the universe. That's John Barrett, the CEO and president of a Western Southern And John, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, what are the Barritts doing Thanksgiving? Is there any idea what you have planned for tomorrow? If anything?
Speaker 2: Very simply, I have a sister in law from Louisiana, and she invites this over for dinner at her place. Great and she can cook.
Speaker 1: Whoa well, I mean that's not bad. We have Camargo Reynold. We got twenty five people coming to the house. Penny and all the ladies are going crazy, and I love it, and I'm a sure. All I do is carry things around. One thing I did you might think about I have a couple of women come in to do neck and back massages for all the women at the house. They come in for a couple hours and the women are happy. Go downstairs, get a nice massage or a manny or a petty. The women loved that. How about that for your wife and the girl?
Speaker 2: Would not that be something that's a very shovenistic way to look at this wonderful holidays. I'm ashamed of you.
Speaker 1: My wife isn't. She loves get the hell out of the kitchen, is what she tells me. But let's talk about it in general. Good stuff and bad stuff happening. We've had on recently the city fathers and mothers and others about I have the governor coming up later about public safety. You've been quite public about this. What is your sense of public safety in the CBD, the Central Business District and OTR with I head on a couple of repers on AZOTR, with that one bar of the Privy which has seven people wounded this month, What is your sense of public safety in Cincinnati? John Barrett.
Speaker 2: Well, my sense is the city has gotten more serious about it, and they've assigned a very capable lieutenant to handle the of the core of a downtown Cincinnati, and he's doing a heck of a job. I've seen much more visibility of a policemen and in the hours and whatnot that they're around, So that isn't definitely improving, But really, wouldn't it be cool if Cincinnati was a leader in all of these types of things. Ten years ago we used to talk about, Oh, let's go look at what Portland's doing. Let's look at Seattle or Minneapolis, Denver. All four of those cities are on you know, like resuscitation because they've let the cities go. We can't. We got to be a beacon or our city is the one where people say, my god, since that he's got it right, they're not just following all these other goofballs. We don't need to be lemmings around here. And I think we've got to. I think we got the let's put it to lead. That's that's my hope.
Speaker 1: And John, it comes down to three legs of a stool. One or police officers. Two is the prosecutor's office. And three are judges, and if any one leg of that steel falls, the whole thing falls down. And uh, you know, I'm deeply connected to the courthouse, and we have about half the judges there put people in jail and the other half don't do it. And we got to have judges that recognize the great majority of people who commit crime deserve a second or third chance. There are certain categories that don't deserve a third, fourth, and fifth chance. When you use guns to kill people and shoot people, those people need to go to jail, need to go to jail now. But at least we have the pillars of the community are with you in this correct they will.
Speaker 2: Be Yeah, I think so. There'll be fewer people shot if they can't get to a gun there in jail. And I'll tell you that the guy at the in between. The technology showed the guy's wearing an ankle brace because he's already been arrested and let out, and he circled the block four times before he executed that guy. What the hell I mean that guy should not have been on the street.
Speaker 1: No, Well, we need better judges with a good judgment. What about the race tomorrow, the Thanksgiving Day race? Sponsored by you, of course, and we need about two thousand more people, but you're going to be one of them. Describe what's going to happen tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, for kids five to ten years old, at eight thirty, there's going to be a mini run and a lot of these kids go and just have a great time. But at nine o'clock over by TQL, we will start the race and there'll be both a five and ten k, and this year is going to be something different. Each race finature will receive a Western so other Thanksgiving Day race finatures medal. That's kind of fun. And there's so many people. There's multi generations that are in this deal. You know, I get a kick out of the guys who do blink. They're telling me that they had you know, millions of people watching blink. Well, I know what millions of people are and it ain't a blink. We have twenty thousand people maybe on this race. It takes a long time to get those people started, and you know, it's just huge. And this year they're going to run through over the Rhine, the West End downtown and the ten k will also go along the river. It'll be a very scenic run through Old Cincinnati and what could be needed. And this holiday is such a special holiday. All the fame armies are together, people are having fun. And for those of us who like our turkey, this is a great way to start the weekend.
Speaker 1: And John Barry Tony Bender, my producer, likes to walk. And for those who aren't really up to running a half marathon or so, you can walk.
Speaker 2: And it's like thousands of walkers willly thousands of them.
Speaker 1: That's important, not far, not that far. No, And as far as that that event, along with the Cribbon, the Nativity, then the web and Western Southern fireworks, the fiftieth anniversary is going to be unbelievable. You better get your site to picked out early for that one be goes you're going to blow it out and the fiftieth correct.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, we're working with the Rozzies with the idea. We're exploring how we might have the largest fireworks show in America ever. And I know seventeen nineteen seventy six there were some tremendous shows nothing and there will be again next year because of the tour and fiftieth anniversary. So in Rozzie puts a number of these shows on. So we're conspiring together to figure out how we could end the summer with the best fireworks show ever and the best drone show ever. The drone show last year under good. This year's going to be twice as big. The whole thing is. Wouldn't it be a great place to get people to come spend a couple of days since that you over Labor Day and see this fantastic show.
Speaker 1: I mean, why not think about this two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of America, the fiftieth anniversary of the fireworks and coming together when the Reds are in first place over Labor Day weekend. You couldn't imagine a more American event. And when you say it'll be the best ever, you can take it to the bank. It'll be the best ever.
Speaker 2: We're going to do our best, Willie. That's the goal.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about something else that's percolating, which is Procter and Gamble fit Third Bank, Kroger. It's not going to happen with you because you're a Cincinnatian, but do you have concerns that if the public safety issue is not properly addressed, the Procter and Gamble Fit, Third Bank, Kroger, and some not run by Cincinnatians but by those who have the best interest at heart may look toward Mason and elsewhere to locate big time jobs. If this thing is not solved.
Speaker 2: I certainly hope they don't. I've got no indication Willy that they will, that they will. But if something happens at their doorstep, you know, the people start complaining. Now Fifth their did have that happen at their doorstep, and their their CEO, Tim Spence, got intimately involved. And he's a great guy, not from around here, and he's made since that he has home. He loves it. But we talk all the time about how important this safety is. It's got to be. It's got to be unquestioned. You've got to be able to walk from my office at the end of east end of the fifth Street to the west end of Fifth Street where the convention Center is and not have any concerns. You's got to be able to do it. It's got to be totally, totally without questions safe, and Lieutennis Schofield's working hard to make that happen.
Speaker 1: As far as the convention center, it's opening in January or February, Marriott's got a deal to hook up the hotel maybe in a year and a half for two years. And I had on Denise tree House yesterday about moving, shall we say, creating a brand new arena twenty thousand seat Heritage Bank Center. God bless them, they're almost fifty years old. It's time to move on. Where does John Barrett stand on placing the new arena? The Birdings and Meg Whitman's and the lenders would like it to be by TQL, and I think the powers that be others wanted to be down on the riverfront. Denise tree House is leaning toward the riverfront because that's where the infrastructure is. Where does Jean Barrett stand on that issue?
Speaker 2: Well, I think just looking at it, everybody would like to have it. And I don't blame him. But if you go to Columbus and Nationwide built an incredible array of entertainment around there, building up there, but it siphoned off all the activity and life out of downtown. It's only a mile away, straight shot mile away, and it's dead. Downtown restaurants are dead. And so I love the guy. I love Jeff Bernie and I love what he wants to do, and I'm all for him. But I think as far as the an arena goes, my idea would be a twenty four thousand seedar within say five or six hundred yards of Fountain square one thousand yards pound square, so people can walk to their hotels after an event.
Speaker 1: And also it's out of the flood plane?
Speaker 2: Are there?
Speaker 1: Can you tell you this is a prorochial matter, but there's a flood plane you might recall in like the mid nineteen nineties, there was a flood that almost came up to Fourth Street. We have to think now and then about the Ohio River. And isn't the pads by pay Corps and by my stadium the Great American isn't that out of the flood plain already?
Speaker 2: Well, if you remember when they built I guess when they built pay Corps, we had a flood right at the time. That was it was you know, built but not opened. That did get up to the stadium. But that's a sixty five footer. We only had one or two of those. Yeah, yeah, I think we'll be all right. Also, they do have stilts, you know, I mean you put some serious pilings in. Yeah, you know, you can raise it out of the foot taking up ten feet, that's no big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the all time nineteen thirty seven was seventy nine feet, but that was during the time when didn't have the locks and damn system we have today, and I think now anything about sixty five feet would almost be impossible. So you're saying when the Castellini's, the Brown Family, the Parrots, and the Banks group, they want that thing to be by pay Corps and by the Great American Ballpark not a mile away.
Speaker 2: That's I think it's better for the city law long range. I love what those guys want to do over there. I think that hell of a job would teack you out and that whole area. It's a shot in the arm. But my my thinking is you've got these hotels downtown, uh, you know that that need the business, and people will just assume walk to an event if they could, uh, and then back to the hotel. So I would be tempted to keep it closer to the Center Corps.
Speaker 1: As far as that Marriott, how's that looking right now? I drove by the other day, which is next to the convention Center. The convention Center's going to open mainly in January and February with Redsfest. Well, how's the how's the Married Hotel looking? Will it be open in the next two years?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Willie. There was a meeting with those guys a couple of days ago. I ran, you know, I was invited to it, and I went to it just to say Hi. They're working hard on trying to figure it out, and they want to big. I mean, I think they want to put up what seven out of rooms, and the city wants at least eight hundred rooms. But you know, you still have the West End, you got the the Crew Tower, the Big Hotel and the Crew Tower and stuff you've got. You've got to support all those places, not just one, right, And my hope I would love to see actually, I'd love to see the new arena up by the Convention Center, but I don't know that there's realm.
Speaker 1: Well, Denise Tree, I said, yeah, when you when you recover from I seventy five, what's going to happen. There's an extra thirteen acres there. She was thinking about that space, and the other thing, of course, is putting it where the Heritage Bank Center is presently. And she said, there's a possibility of that. Would it concern you if it went to the same location it is now, Just pick up that building and move it away and do it right there.
Speaker 2: They would not concern me. But I think the we've got, you know, we've got to take advantage of ball of parking that they've built down there for the Reds, the Bengals. Why not?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And could you see possibly the conventions that this new Convention Center arena hosted, maybe the finals of your tennis tournament? And Mason, is it possible you could have some events down there with twenty four thousand people indoors? What can you do with that space?
Speaker 2: Well, from a standpoint a tennis, it's got to all be either indoors or you got to have a up it's got to be up on the facility. So that's that's going to stay where they are. They've got a hell of an investment. Have you've been up there in the last couple of months.
Speaker 1: About well, I went with you about a year and a half two. I have not been there, not been there there, You would.
Speaker 2: Not believe it will it's now a year round facility. They've sunk about a quarter of a billion dollars into it, there's restaurants, there's there's so much. It's the racket sports capital of the Midwest. And when people realize that they're going to go and hang there, it's just it's wonderful. And they've got two padal courts, which are the rage these days, and there could be more coming. But you've got equipped and walk around. It's amazing O.
Speaker 1: My people are being to have Tony Bender talk to Diane. Let's get that done. Now, what about you playing pickleball? I mean, there's rumors out there that you may take up pickleball. Is that true?
Speaker 2: They tell me I'm gonna pickle if I do so. I'm not sure what.
Speaker 1: You think about your achilles, your knees, and your hips. At this point, the quick about my head crazy. You know, I'm a paddle ball player. I played a lot of racketball. My time at pickleball is a different animal. Well, John, thanks for coming on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, Willie, Willie, you want to check out this padal. It looks like paddle but it's you want to check that out because it is a piece of of UH, the paddleball, UH and pickleball together. You got to go out and check it out. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: What what is padal? Is that like paddleball? Pickleball?
Speaker 2: What is Yeah, it's a it's a combo of all that stuff. But it is the rage.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: In other than in the United States, it's just getting here, and it is good. Everyone thinks it's going to surpass all each other.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, no, I mean I think, Uh, let's check it out. I mean because the future, I mean in twenty years and up. You and I may not be around twenty five years and at some point the world. You may not know it, but the only thing constant in life is change. And change is happening whether you like it or not. You think about the Ai Revolution.
Speaker 2: Will you speak for yourself?
Speaker 1: I got plans, You got plans, You got plans when you're ninety five years old, I know, but I know the tennis will be there. I know Cincinnati will be there. And I want Proctor and God, I want the Rubies, I want you, I want the Joseph, I want Kroger, I want everybody. Uh, the pillars of Cincinnati need to be there. And public safety is number one. Without public safety, we got nothing. And so I thought about that, and.
Speaker 2: You want you want unquestioned safety and then sensible spending.
Speaker 1: Well that's another issue. Well, I mean I got.
Speaker 2: You read about what this talk about taking the old subway and turning it into restaurants and stuff. If I was an Over the Rhine restaurant or I would be saying, you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna And then and then if I'm a restaurant tour if I'm Peppin Dolores, which I love going there and these food trucks are everywhere taking away the business, that's not good. And then if the city's gonna have taverns twenty feet deep, that's not good. You have to support the business as in existence. Before we talk about expanding, not canceling. You've got to expand business, not cancel it.
Speaker 2: Totally agree, Willie. We got a great We got a great city unless we ruin it. So it's up to us as voters to not ruin it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I may put that in a saying we have a great city unless we ruin it. Yeah, hopefully that's not the case. Wrong, but we'll see. John Barrett, you and yours have a great Thanksgiving and think about getting all the women at that event. Maybe a massage or maybe a manny or a petticure. Just think about that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right, I just did is this? Thanks will?
Speaker 1: Hi, John, You're the best. Thanks man. All right, Let's continue with more. He's one of the masters of the universe. John Barrett, CEO Western Southern for about twenty years and hopefully twenty years more. Let's continue with more coming up later as Governor Mike Dwine at Show Me the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW HI Billy Cunningham, the Great America good to hear from. John Barrett is one of the masters of the universe. When it comes to the city of Cincinnati, I have concerns. Is I think you could hear in his voice a little bit that Procter and Gamble and a Fifth Third Bank, the Joseph Automotive Group and Kroger, big companies like that located in downtown Cincinnati have got to remain in downtown Cincinnati and all of Texas. One or two more incidents where a P and G or a restaurant has shot up, and many of the employees of these businesses don't want to stay downtown and work. And so I know quietly without press releases, many PNG jobs are being sent out to Mason, which is safe and sane and makes sense. Go go up Mason Montgomery Road. Look on your right, there's a large facility with cranes building more buildings for Procter and God in Mason. And that's not good. You know, the western and southerns of this world. The lender companies aren't going anywhere because they're committed to Cincinnati. But the heads of these other large employers, much like Macy's that has left, don't have the same commitment. Now that Rodney McMullen has left, Kroger Cincinnatian and the head now is Californian. Well, why keep something in Cincinnati when it's unsafe and Kroger is right on the border of OTR. And I shared with you some of the comments of Michael, whose last name is being withheld. It's been on with us about three times saying, you know what, we can't live like this anymore. The videos he sent me from his home are so bad that we can't air them. Of course we can't air them anyway in audio but video. He sends these to the police chief, the acting chief, Adam Henny, and he sends them to City council members and doesn't get a good response other than you know what, we got to do better. You can't have Elm Street blocked off, shots fired, torking, simulated sex acts, drug use and OTR at two o'clock in the morning, and this party coming up on Saturday at the Privy advertise I'm looking at the circular begins at ten pm and ends at two am. Supposedly, and as Michael said before, there's going to be people getting shot and killed on Elm Street, which is a residential community. The race card is being played, believe it or not, because the owners of the Privy are black, and the African American Chamber of Commerce and the City Council does not want to act against the black business because of the racism that they practice. How about you and I holding all Americans to the same objective standard of behavior. Does that make sense to anybody? Raise your in if that makes sense. I don't care if you're black, white, polka dot. One standard of behavior for everybody. And if there's a business in one month with seven people shot and conducting yourself in such a fashion, it has got to be closed. Either pull the liquor license or go to court this afternoon and get a tro issue because it's a public nuisance. But because the owner is black, city council acts as if a black man cannot be expected to perform in an objective, ethical, or moral fashion because they're black. That's the low expectations of city council when it comes to black folks. The black folks I've known are judges and lawyers and doctors. The black folks I know are business leaders. The black folks I know are in the middle class. In fact, the majority of Black Americans are in the middle class. It's a small subset of a few hundred ruining life for a few hundred thousand. And it would be completely different if the Scottie Johnson's and the lemon Kearneys of this world would say, you know what, I'm gonna hold you to the same standard of an objective behavior as any of the business. And if you conduct your business in such a way that there's seventy four police runs, massive wawlessness, and shots being fired, people are being wounded on almost a daily basis, you can't operate your business. I don't care if you're black or white. So if black leadership in this town would say, we're going to hold you to the same level of behavior as anybody else. Things would get it better in a hurry, But now the African American Chamber of Commerce is throwing its body over the Privy, claiming this is a black business owner. We can't hold them to good behavior. What please? We're past that. Now, we're past it, and I hope things happen on I guess tonight it's a big bar night. I'm not sure if they're open. They're normally open Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Maybe open tonight, getting ready for the blowout party on Saturday. And I'm told by some city leaders they're going to put a police substation out in front of the Privy. That may make sense to slow it down, but then the problems will go somewhere else and somewhere else, because we have a large number of judges who believe in restorative justice, and when someone comes up to the bar of justice and it's a black male, we have about half the judges in Hamley County that pull their judicial punch and do not want to hold that person to the same standard of behavior as other defendants. And that's a bunch of bs. That's a bunch of crap. And it shouldn't be that. The race should not play a factor when it comes down the shutting down of business. It should not matter. What matters is your behavior, not your skin color. But the race is crowded Cincinnati, like in the African American shame or commerce can't figure that out. They have different rules for me, but not for thee And they ought to be saying, I'm sorry, Privy, we we can't have this happening. If you saw the videos as I've seen of regular criminal activity in front of this restaurant, in front of this bar on Elms, you would say we can't have that. It's gone on for about two or three years, and they don't want to act because the ownership plays the race card and city council nods their head, Yes, you're black, therefore we can't expect you to behave you're black. After all. That's the viewpoint of Scottie Johnson, lemon Kearney and city council. And I wholeheartedly reject that, as most Americans do hold everyone to the same objective standard. Does that make sense? According to many, doesn't make sense at all. Secondly, we have Governor Mike DeWine coming up in about twenty minutes. Understand he's back home in Green County getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow with Francis, his wife, and they have forty to fifty people coming over, and that's this small group around the DeWine clan. He gave an interview the other day in which he said he wishes gambling never came to Ohio. In fact, he said if he had to do it again, he would not approve gambling. I think if he had to do it again, he wouldn't approve marijuana either. He's kind of a basic Midwest kind of a guy. But I'm going to address him on that issue, plus public safety, because right now you may know, the Ohio National Guard has been deployed to Washington, d C. And I saw about a week ago that the Governor, Mike Dwaine has extended the National Guard until the end of January in Washington, d C. Where crime is plummeted. And I'm going to ask him how close are you to deploying the National Guard to Cincinnati if these shootings continue. You can't operate businesses in area where a few hundred people ruin the life for a few hundred thousand, including yesterday at the Kroger in Coryville on the youth right next to the UCE campus Kroger hit hit by more gunfire. You know we can't have it. And when these persons are apprehended, the police will tell you that when bonds are set, many of the so called restorative justice judges do not believe that if you don't have assets, that doesn't mean you should get out of jail on a bond. That means if a rich person is able to get out of jail on a bond by posting ten percent and you're out. And someone shows up who's nineteen years old with an extensive previous criminal record, who's committed acts of violence with guns, that because they've not measured their life in such a way as to have any assets, it's not fair to put that person in jail awaiting trial as oppose to someone else who has assets. The problem is this that the Constitutional Amendment, headquartered by Joe Dieters when he was prosecutor, says that judges, when they said bonds must must take into account safety in the community. There's a very small number of individuals, mainly black males. To be honest with you, I try to be honest with you, committing disroportion to crime in the city of Cincinnati, in fact, in every American city, not because they're black, but because of the circumstances of their life and how the culture has collapsed and the family life has collapsed. These individuals live in irb areas. And these individuals a few hundred, not a few thousand, a few hundred out of I don't know how many kids are at young black males in Cincinnati, probably fifteen to eighteen thousand. Young black males have nothing to do with crime. They live functional lives, They go to school, they have jobs. I see it all the time. About five or six percent of that number need to be locked up for a long time to send a message we can't have this, can't have it. It's not the way things work. And I would note James Bogan, my good friend, I hadn't seen this. He sent it to me. This is what's being taught in major colleges about white people. That's you and me, white people. Major Big ten University has outrageous web page dedicated to quote the whiteness pandemic in the US and the liberal agenda is out front. University of Minnesota, the home of Tim Waltz. Normally you see the stuff on the Ivy League, you know, left wing crap, But the university this is the University of Minnesota. The Big Ten official web page has a page for the Culture and Family Life Lab of the Institute of Child Development, which is a section devoted to quote. Whiteness pandemic says in the year twenty twenty five, every university's culture development promote some sort of left wing ideology, but Minnesota's addressed it as whiteness pandemic at some absurd level. The paper concludes by talking about keep in mind the living memory of mister George Floyd, who, by the way, was a drug addict and a felon who was accidentally killed by a cop taught to use the need of the neck to subdue a non cooperative defendant, and he likely died of a heart problem, not because of the activities of Derek Choudham. But I regress. This is the official University of Minnesota talking point about white privilege. Quote I'm quoting from this is the Big Ten. If you were born or raised in the United States, you're grown up in the whiteness pandemic and you can play a role in halting and reversing this pandemic, especially if you are white, because of the power and privilege you hold in this racialized society. If you are socialized into the culture of whiteness during childhood, it is not your fault, but as an adult, it is now your responsibility to self reflect, re educate yourself, and act. If you are a white adult, anti racist action involves an ongoing process of self reflection in order to develop a healthy, positive white identity while engaging in courageous anti racist parenting and caregiving. Gazana say, talking with your children about your racism over the holidays is critical and it's beneficial to you and to your child, says, many white parents are already on this journey by self reflecting and pursuing growth in their own racial identity while actively listening to and amplifying the voices of black individuals and other persons of color. So at Thanksgiving tomorrow, the University of Minnesota, a Big ten school, claims first and foremost, because of the color of your skin, everyone harbors similar viewpoints. By the way, that's one of the definitions of racism, and it talks about your duty as a mom or a dad to recognize how your parents cause you to become a racist. You are a racist because implicitly you're a taught racism by your lovely mother and father. They're racist and they passed on racism to you as a white person. Now it's your job to break the threads of that racism to chaine and educate your child about anti racist activities. This is an official publication of the University of Minnesota headed up by Tim Waltz, which is by itself racist. You may recall that for about one hundred years, the home of racism in the South or white Democrats who demanded that the black folks be demeaned, objectified, and in Tulsa burned out. The white Democrats were motivated by race and privilege to kill black folks. We're now one hundred years later, and the same Democratic Party has now changed the objects of their racist behavior, and now it is white people who harbor certain viewpoints because of the color of your skin, ignoring the fact that the majority of white people in America, the majority are in the middle class, are below the majority of poverty in America is in the white race, not the black race, and that white males are more likely than anyone else any other race, to commit suicide, sell drugs, engage in ever and behavior, not graduate from high school, and not graduate from college. The white race is that. But look at your mom and dad during Thanksgiving tomorrow and hold them to account for the racism that they created, specifically in you, that you pass on to your adult children and others. You must engage in anti anti racial behavior, whatever the hell that is. When you assume an entire race, hold different hold the same viewpoint from different numbers of people, that is the definition of racism. And the University of Minnesota, the liberal Democrats, the Marxists there engage in racism as they did one hundred years ago against black folks, then against white people now, So hold yourself accountable. The University of Minnesota says, talk to your kids about race and racism and anti racism is beneficial. How you, as a white parent, a white teacher, a white educator, a white caregiver, are committed to ending your own racism. And many white parents already on this journey, and please join us. What the hell does that mean? It means the tax dollars in Minnesota, and I suspect many other colleges are misspent engaging in more racist behavior. This time the object has changed from black folks to white folks, and it's called public education. I call it public indoctrination, and I call it public racism. Hell, I got five percent black blood in me, and I'm damn proud of it. The Cunningham name is all over the black community, including the NBA. All of us are mixings in one sense or another. I judge someone not on the color of their skin, but the content of their character, how they act toward me. That's how I judge people. And I would never assume my beloved mother is a racist who taught me how to be racist, And it's my job to tell my son and my family how not to be a racist. What and somehow we pay for this crap and it's passed on as higher education. Don't get me started on this, all right, let's continue. Coming up after one o'clock today will be Governor Mike Dwine about I guess he's going to apologize to you and I about allowing gambling in the state of Ohio plus marijuana. Marijuana so thoroughly confused, I'm not sure what the hell the law is in marijuana anymore. And we'll wait for the Feds to do something and then we'll see what occurs. Happy Thanksgiving, Let's continue with more twelve fifty five Home of Your Bengals News Radio. By the way, admit your racism. Admit you were taught racism by your mother and by your father. Admit you passed on racism to your children. Now it's your time and Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow to be anti racist. Okay, I guess no dark meat. Make sure it's white meat or vice versa. I'm not sure what it is. Someone is getting paid millions of dollars to advance racism in this crap and it's sad. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. First of all, happy thanks God me to all. And we heard from of course, CEO John Barrett expressing Thanksgiving wishes to all in the tri State, talking about the conditions of Cincinnati. Now, Joe and you and I. Now is the Governor of Ohio, Mike Dwine. He is going to talk about the state of Ohio and so much more. George Will loves Mike Dwine, and I love Mike DeWine, despite the protestations of some. I love Mike Dwine. Governor Mike DeWine. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, what do you and Fran do? How many coming over? How many pies? How much gravy? What does it look like for tomorrow for the Dwine clan.
Speaker 5: A lot of a lot of good gravy, A lot of good, good pies. That brand is making homemade pies. If you want to come over, you and the judge want to come over, you can do it, Billy, we want. Nobody will even know that you're not related. They'll just look down the island, you know, look down the table, and oh, oh, that's that's a cousin. That's a different cousin.
Speaker 1: I got a classic photo of me, Penny, you and my mother which is on my nightstand at home, recalled the late nineteen nineties, and I got a great great, yeah I was there, and great, well, well we all looked a bit younger at that point, you.
Speaker 5: Know, well, well, I guess that's right. So an answer to your question, Fran tells me about forty five. So this is this is immediate family. These are kids, grandkids and their spouses and yeah, and one one great granddaughter.
Speaker 6: So you know, all good, oh good.
Speaker 1: A wise man told me that in the seventies and when I when I was in my twenties, it was much more fun than being in the twenties. In my seventies, would you agree. I'm gonna try that on me.
Speaker 5: I've had fun, you know, my twenties, thirties, forties. You know, I'm now in my seventies. So yes, still having fun and joined what I'm doing. And now we got h you know, got a lot of grandkids, so that's great.
Speaker 1: How many do you have? Do you know about how many?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, we have twenty eight twenty eight grandchildren, so yeah, it's good.
Speaker 6: You very blessed.
Speaker 1: Enough enough, but yes, let's get down to the hard tax. First of all, I see the Ohio National Guard has been extended by you in Washington, d C. Can you explain what the Guard is doing in Washington, d C? Why was it extended and are they effective?
Speaker 5: Guard is in Washington, d C? You know, at the request of a Secretary of the Army who you know, talk directly to me about it. We went out there. I went out there to visit the guard. A while ago, our guard and the head of the National Guard in Washington, d C. Came specifically knew I was going to be there and came to thank me. He said, if you, you and a couple other states went out here with the assignment we've been given, you know, our guys would be working in women would be working fifteen sixteen hours a day. So you know, we're backing up basically the police. You don't, we don't get involved in police work, but our people have a direct contact that they see something that they think, you know, needs police involvement, they directly contact the Washington d C.
Speaker 6: Police Department.
Speaker 5: So, uh, that's that's that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Politically, that's not popular among liberal circles. I guess they went to major cities to completely collapse. Are you catching flak from the left and the right for doing this?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know, Bill, I mean, you can't. You can't please everybody.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 5: I mean, Washington, D C. Is a different city. It's a different city because despite what you know from the mayor there may think or other you know, people may think it still is the federal city. And you know, the President of the United States has significant authority there, as does the United States Congress, and so when they ask us to you know, back them up, it's a it's a very very different thing than you know, if we're doing this in some other state, you know, in Ohio.
Speaker 6: UH.
Speaker 5: You know, we've some people have raised the issues, should you send the National Guard to clevelanders and the Cincinnati And our answer has been that that's you know, in Ohio at least, that's not our most effective tool to.
Speaker 6: Fight violent crime.
Speaker 5: You know, we're working with the Cincinnati Police Department, as you know, we're working with other cities UH and put basically a group together that involves our members of the Ohio State Highway Patrol UH, some of our liquor control people, some of our parole people, and we're able to really you know, make a difference working very very closely with the police departments of these various cities. So if you're going after violent specifically violent crime, you know, my judgment is government of the State of Ohio, it's best to deploy the groups that I just talked about instead of the National Guard. Now, if you get you know, civil unrest, things like that the George Floyd summer, you know, we did at the request of local mayors deploy the guard for that purpose. So I think it's just you know, as far as I'm concerning government of Ohio, what we deploy here at Ohio is going to be based on what the problem is. And when you're dealing with violent crime, you know, we're pretty darn sure that the best thing we can do is is, you know, have our police officers involved as well as the local police.
Speaker 1: Well, Governor, we had seven people shot this month outside of a bar called The Privy, and I had on a business owner yesterday. You cannot I could send you the video, but you can imagine gunshots shutting down Elm Street. Blocking that road. Happened last weekend. Uh Twrking loud music, open air, drug use, fornication in public. This happens on Elm Street, and some of the business owners there are gone half crazy with the mayor and the city manager saying we need Can you imagine a city street in Cincinnati blocked on either end drive by shootings. Twrking simulated sex acts, drug use at two o'clock in the morning almost every weekend, and the business owners and OTR said we can't take it anymore. And now Seth Walsh is telling some they're going to put a police sub station out in front of the Privy Bar on Elm Street. I'm thinking, and the lid's been kept on a little bit because you know, we put our best foot forward. But you can imagine living in OTR when you have those circumstances happening. And on Saturday night the Privy I'm looking at the circular the Tony Bender and my producers thinking about attending it. Says here the Saturday, November twenty ninth, the Blackout third year anniversary, bring everybody with you. All hell's going to break loose on Elm Street. And I hope the city police and Adam Henny, the the acting chief of police, is a good man. He's respected. They never should have fired Thigi. That's a different matter. But nonetheless, we got problems and uh and we need effective Look mainly you've been in the criminal justice system. We need judges who will sentence criminals to jail and not put them on these ankle monitors that are cut off. And no one's attending that either, And I hope that's not the situation in other cities.
Speaker 6: Well, Bill, Bill, you're right.
Speaker 5: I mean when you look at you know, how do you fight violent crime. It obviously starts with citizens and starts with the police, but you know, it's also important for the judges uh not to let these people out.
Speaker 6: On low bond.
Speaker 5: And and you know then they're they're they're right back, they're right back out.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And the reality is, and you're not talked about this before, but there's a violent uh there's a relatively small number of people who commit most of violent front and what we have to do is frankly, get rid of them and lock them up and.
Speaker 6: Keep them locked up.
Speaker 5: So you know, judges play a rolens and I'm not criticizing anybody, but judges play a roleness and they need they need to get tough with with with these individuals.
Speaker 7: So it's we just have to.
Speaker 6: The reality is that you have.
Speaker 5: A small number of people who just committing you know, the vast majority of this crime. And we did a study going back to the nineteen seventies and a good number of these people who you see that are committing these crimes have been arrested already on Toellny's five, six, seven, eight. Yeah, and and so you just you know, we just have to get serious about them. I mean, the most important function of government is what.
Speaker 1: Protect protect safe safety now and without that you got nothing. I just had on John saying the same thing that he's working with Procter and Gamble, Fifth Third Bank, Kroger to make sure through the city. But the city cops are telling me and articles written in the inquiry about this, they arrest and because of restorative justice principles, the perpetrators are on the street. But before the paperwork is done, and I don't know how from the governor, from the chief of Police and judges, we've changed fundamentally who the judges are in Hamlin County. And two or three more good ones just got thrown out of office earlier this month and replaced by those who believe in no cash bonds. And I maybe Sharon Kennedy or somebody Chief Justice can do something. But you know, anyway, I got to move on to two other issues. One is gambling. I got gambling. I mean, you have a quote that provided to me by the newsroom that you wish you had not allowed gambling, casino gambling, sports betting in Ohio. Can you embellish on your thought that's about the mistake you claim you made on gambling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I shouldn't as signed the bill. Let me go back a couple of things. One, we have made some progress on on in game betting. We worked with the Major League Commissioner, major League Baseball Commissioner and to you know, to ban what we call micro micro bets over two hundred dollars and so that's a big, big progress. Before that, you know, we had worked with the uh NCAA to ban prop bets on interclagiate sports and we were able to do that in Ohio when I started hearing from coaches that you know, the gamblers were were just causing all kinds of problem with their players online and threatening them and doing all kinds of things like that.
Speaker 6: So we did that a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: So we've made some progress. We've got to looking forward. We're working now with the NFL to try to get some of their prop bets banned, and we should have something, we hope in the next in the next several weeks on that. But in regard to overall sports gaming, the argument for it bill was, uh, many states are already doing We're already doing it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: And it was pointed out that if you wanted to, and a lot of people were.
Speaker 6: In Ohio.
Speaker 5: You could use your phone and go online and go offshore and basically illegally, but there was no way to to really enforce it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think what I did not fully understand was the massive amount of money once we legalized it in Ohio, the massive amount of money the sports gaming companies would spend on advertising. You know, I watched the Reds. I watched the Reds almost every game on TV if I'm not if I'm not down in Cincinnati watching a game in person, and uh, you know, it's it's right there in your face. It's right there in your face. They're telling you what the odds are for a certain player to do a certain thing, and it's bam, bam bam. And the same thing with any other support you're watching watch football today, whether it's Intercliesiate, whether it's bro, you're getting the same thing. The NBA, you're doing the same thing. So they're spending you know, hundreds of millions of dollars to advertise this. And the other thing is bill It's unlike most gaming that we're used to, where you know, okay, you want to a casino, well you have to get in your car and you have to drive there, and you have to make a conscious effort.
Speaker 6: To effort to do that.
Speaker 5: Now, everybody's got a casino basically in their pocket with their phone, and what we're seeing is people from basically twenty one to forty, usually males, many of them are becoming addicted to this and losing a ton ton of money. So yeah, I mean, if I had to do it again, I wouldn't have signed it. Now, you know, it may have been passed over my va yeh, it would have been may become well anyway, But I would just ask the question, hey, why do you regret signing it? And I told the truth, Yeah, if I hadn't do it over again, I wouldn't. I wouldn't have signed it. But you know that's where we are because.
Speaker 1: Wait about a minute remaining on that front. Representative Adam Bird to Claremont County. I had him on a couple of days ago talking about Neil coming to high school. There's a high school quarterback who wants to get paid ten thousand dollars to play football for a high school. And I'm thinking, now this is getting ridiculous. But the superintendents by seventy five percent said yes, bring Neil to high school sports? Would you sign a bill passed by Adam Byrd and others and Speaker Huffman that would ban under eighteen year old kids in high school to benefit financially by playing quarterback or throwing a no hitter.
Speaker 5: We I don't know if there's going to be a bill or not, but I think it's kind of I think it's stupid. I think the problem bill is what the courts do. I mean, you know, we got into this mess because the courts, uh, you know, based on their reading of the Constitution, said you can't deprive uh, you know, a collegiate athlete of the ability to make money and sell and sell their services, and so the court ruled that way. I think some people believe that a court would rule the same way in regard to.
Speaker 3: High school students.
Speaker 5: So I think that's that's the biggest problem. But I think it's I think it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm with you on that. You know, crazy.
Speaker 1: I was told by a coach a kid wants ten thousand dollars to play quarterback. I'm going, what, okay, why not twenty thousand? All right, Well, Mike you and you MC, Governor, You and Francis. I didn't know it was Francis un till I read the George Will call him. I called her friend.
Speaker 5: You call her Francis Francis. Yeah, well, well when she and I first first met, you know, basically it was Francis. So I still kind of think of her as Francis, but I think most people probably know her his Fran. And we had a we had an interr breakfast, as you say, with with with yours Will, and you know he ended up writing writ in the column, so that was.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. Well, you and yours have a great Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Happy, happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Happy to you and yours, and let's keep it going. Just about all the problems we got. We live at the right time and the right city and the right country and the right state and the right part of the world. The problems we have shrink to insignificance compared to what's happening in Nigeria, for example, or what's happening to women in Afghanistan. What we're experiencing here is first world problems. And Governor you and yours.
Speaker 6: We have a lot to be thankful for. Billing you're absolutely right.
Speaker 5: That's a good You're a good lawyer, and that's a good closing argument. I think you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Governor, God bless you. All right, let's continue with more. As I said, I had more fun in the seventies when I was in my twenties than in the twenties. In my seventies, but I'm still still kicking it on news radio seven WW.
Speaker 2: It ain't cool being no jive turkey so close? Thanks give.
Speaker 4: Helloy, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Can I say it doesn't It isn't as easy as I make it look. Would you agree? Yes? Just call me seven, Me and Lincoln B Where six seven six seven six seven You like that? Six seven six seven? What does that mean? I have no idea. You're going to the Privy tonight for a little bit of a pre Thanksgiving dancing and twerking the Privy on Elm only if you take me. I'm there with Michael, who lives across the street. Have you seen the videos I sent them to Jack Crumley. Yes, they block Elm Street on both ends about two o'clock in the morning. Open up the boom boxes away you go. Simulated sex acts, sex acts, drug use and the shooting begins, I'll a gun smoke and then that goes on for about two three hours, and then the residents have had enough. They call police repeatedly. In fact, there's been sixty one calls for service in the last six months, including seven people are shot. But the owner says, guess what, guys, I'm not response. I'm not responding, Joiner. See related to that wide receiver for the Bengals, that same guy. I don't think so. But because he's black, he plays the race card and back down. If you're black, back down. If those are white owners doing this crap, guess what they would have been shut down. But Lemon Kearney, the vice mayor Victoria Parks, you know they wanted to be beaten down. They begged for it. And Scottie Johnson, if it's a black business, you're gonna operate differently than other businesses, SEG, why don't we hold all businesses to the same level? Doesn't make any sense to you? Sure are you done yet, Willie? The STUDI reports appro service. Ever a local Tamestar Heating and their conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Cole Schmid heating at Cooling five five three one sixty nine hundred by One of the most recent shooting occurred in a parking lot next to the Privy, which is owned by Ryan Geist. They're not happy either. It's intended thanks h. But the patrons aren't going to Ryan guys. They're afraid of getting shot. Is that a problem?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Would Richard K. Jones put up with this? Uh? Go ahead? Well yeah. First off, we want to give our thoughts and prayers to the family of Jesse Jackson Junior. He passed away last night in his sleep. He was the king of TV sports in town, a stage manager over fifty years, working countless Reds Games, Bengals, with the National Networks, the Columbus Blue Jackets. If it was a sporting event, it was on TV. Jesse Jackson Junior was there the best of what he did. He was about close right around eighty or some years old. So we say our thoughts, prayers and condolences to the family of the great Jesse Jackson Junior who passed away last night. Rufus loves him. Tom Brenneman loves him. Granted, guy Jeff Brantley loves them. Amen ended all the broadcasts for Fox and Jesse. He said he was the real Jesse Jackson. Bengals Update brought to you my good Spirits, wine and Tobacco and Party Town Whine for dinner, Spirits for your cocktails or gifts for your host. They got you covered. Thirteen Northern Kentucky locations, Party Town and Florence open tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day. Bengals and Ravens and Bengals are getting ready to head off to Baltimore and preview the game tonight with Lance and company in the Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power By Tofe Roundtable Show presented by Postman Law live from Long Nicks and Hebron six oh five here on seven hundred WLW. Then after six thirty the show moves to ESPN fifteen thirty segment. I love you, Dearly, but you're not a serious person. The Bengals last plate on Thanksgiving against the New York Jets in twenty ten. Really yeah, and they lost that game twenty six to ten. Seg Yeah, there's been six times that Joe b QB one teed it up with Lamar Jackson. Yeah, and those six meetings QB one is one and five. Would you comment on that? Hopefully he goes and two and whatever tonight. Well, that's according to Lance Dallas. Joe Joe Burrow is coming back tonight. Landscape tomorrow. That's wrong. No NFL tomorrow at Thanksgiving double header starts at twelve thirty Packers and Lions. Then it's the Chiefs and the Cowboys at four fifteen, all on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Line It Up segment. College basketball this afternoon two pm tip offs Walford up against NKU and UNC, Greensboro up against Miami Eastern, Michigan and the Cincinnati Bearcats tonight at six thirty. Here on seven outd ad WLW nineteenth three to Kentucky hosting Tennessee Tech tonight at seven on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Segment on Fox News Right now is jd Vance serving dinner to troops at Fort Campbell. His wife is there with the three beautiful kids. The media is claiming that Usha Vance is mad because she's not been wearing her wedding ring, and they're suggesting that there's problems in the Vance household. I'm looking at this scene right now and on her left ring finger is a nice big diamond. So the media creates images and circumstances and controversies course when none exist just to get clicks segment. We must stand against media getting clicks. Ohio High School Athletic Association Willie has announced the eighth finalists for the twenty twenty five Mister Ohio Football Award. A Moeler's Matt Ponatowski who won it in twenty twenty four, and Lakota East Ryder Hooks are the finalists from the Southwest District. The winners are going to be announced four o'clock Thursday, December the fourth. Who do you like? Segmun? I like anybody that wins it around here, Willie, because the rest of these guys, I have no idea who they are, nor do I worry about it. You're avoiding the big game, aren't you. East. Let's see EHL hockey tonight downtown Toledo Walleye in town to battle our Cyclones and the NHL Toronto is at Columbus. You're avoiding the big high school game, aren't you.
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Indian Hill Middle Tucky. I thought you said. I thought you were gonna say, uh no, uh middy, what about Middletown? What about them?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: You just bet me and Rocky. We went female hot Sundays. Yeah, no, nuts, you took Middletown and we took sant X. Okay, and we gave you ten points. Oh okay, that's even better. Would you accept the bet? Yes? Dave Keaton record that in the Annals of History. Right there go Middy's You're gonna be paid off on month but against Cole Rain. But Monday, Cole Rain, did they win a game this year? Yeah? One, that's about it. But uh I live in Middletown, so uh go middies segment. You're not sorry, Bombers. You're not a serious person. I love you dearly.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And that's not as easy as I'm making. Look, would you agree that's correct? It's not done. Yes, yes, Now you got a big, a big show today. You got mister Barrett was on. John he's one of the masters of the universe. Right, and then you got the governor. The governator comes on. He's sorry about gambling, sorry about drug use, sorry about marijuana, sorry about drinking. What do he say about nil money? He will sign a law, a bill that bans it. But he said the problem is the court system may say that a sixteen or seventeen year old has the right to earn a living, has the right to make money, right, and if some school like Cole Rain wants to pay a quarterback ten thousand dollars, the courts would likely rule, well, it's up to the school and that young man, because you give me sixteen and seventeen in work. Well, they voted overwhelmingly to bring it in, which I think is a mistake, the forty fifth state to do. So, that's a mistake, I think, isn't it. I mean, I don't know how other states. Matt of Times Worthing Maller, Well, what if St X rather rocky boyman said I'll give you twenty grand to come to Saint X. We'll get rid of that fry kid. What would you do? I'd have to speak over. Would you talking over with mom and dad and say we like twenty grand? Might go with the money, honey at the time. How about baseball? You need a pitcher? Well, you know Malor High School has had some fabulous pitchers. Yes, they do. About giving ten grand to come petchure and you're a part you know you're talking about baseball, football, basketball, golf, golf, girls girls soccer, volleyball, soccer. I mean it's all kind of cross country. I mean, this is goes all sports, all sports, you know, involved same thing. How about Xavier paying about six million dollars for their roster savior baser U s he's paying a lot more, paying a little more probably, Yeah, and everybody is. I think Xavier is starting to play better too. Beckham tells me that Xavier is gonna beat u C next Saturday. Is that true? I don't know. We'll see. You mean next Friday? He sit next Friday a week yeah, yeah, next Friday, Yes, and they're at the Cintas Center.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: I don't think you see is won there this century? Have they? I don't think so it'll win well, unfortunately, you see is going on. How about this, Dan Horde, I'm glad you mentioned this. Okay, he wasn't mentioned in the Top twenty radio, which is ridiculous. On Friday night, he does it, right, he does the UC Louisville basketball game, correct, and he takes off that hat. Saturday night he does the football game between UC b YU and be the Mormons, right, and that terrible chant. Yeah, then he took off his hat. Sunday he did the Bengals on Patriots yep. And then on Monday puts on another hat, does UC plays n J I T, what's that New Jersey Institute of Technology. It's not Nidget, I get. I don't know, Nidget. They're playing Louisville tonight to probably by eighty. So he does college football. He then does college basketball, basketball, college basketball, college football, NFL, then back back college band, right, isn't that something? And then tomorrow he does the Bengals. I think it's fabulous. I mean, I guess, I guess mos doing the Bearcat game tonight. Well, the greatest radio personality of all time, according to UH the Inquire is Marty Brenneman. Can you disagree with that? No second in command is Jim Scott? Can you disagree with that? No third in command is Gary Burbank? Can you disagree with that? No fourth in command is Waite Hoyt? Can you disagree with that? I mean, I wasn't around when he was here, so I don't know me neither. How about number five would be Joe Nuxall, yes, correct? How about number six? Lincoln Beware, I don't know. Let's number seven?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 1: Number eight? Ruth Lyons number nine Bob Trumpy, number ten, Maul Perkins, that's going back away there. Welly, I wasn't around here when mam was working on the big One. I'm just saying, not on the list. Jim le Barber, the music professor, Dan Horde. Uh, it's done everything in town except I think the cyclone, Canny Fingers, Don Patrol and now Talk, Mike McConnell, the King of the Mornings, Dusty Rhoades, the American Dream. Don't they belonged someone? I would say?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What about Doris Date didn't make the list? I don't know about radio shoes. You know some radio here? And Andy Williams if you worked here? About Rod Serling? Rod Serling did some radio. I guess I'm ahead of Ruth Lyons and Bob Trump. You you know. Let me tell you it's a beauty contest, correct seg is not as as easy as I make it look. Say give me out the Stute Report. Will the everybody have a safe and happy Thanksgiving and watch out on the roads. Just be safe out there, and I'll see it at the Privy tonight. We'll be at the Privy Club tonight ten oh five, you and me ten to two will be torquing and to two shutting down almstup side shots will be fired. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewed report.
Speaker 6: Always should be with you. Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: See Mike Dwana and I are back together to the Hellelujah on news Radio seven hundred ought to be Bill Cunningham, the great American. Then, I certainly believe, as many Americans believe, that pollution is a bad thing, but climate change caused by man man activity is the minimus will. We managed it quite well, but because there's so many trillions of dollars involved handed out the liberal causes, it continues to live. And we just had the big get together in Brazil in which little or nothing was done, but the liberals got together and pat each other on the back head some shebilie and away we go. Of course, one of the great individuals involved in this argument about man made climate change, what we're gonna do to stop it and Bill Gates, by the way, has now joined us is Steve Molloy is his senior Energy and Environmental Legal Institute fellow and former Trump EPA transition team member. First of all, Steve Molloy, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, Steve. First of all, let's describe what happened in Brazil. Many people didn't know anything about it. The US didn't attend except by a couple of US senators, etc. Had no power. What happened in Brazil, How does it impact the American people?
Speaker 7: Well, Bill cunning and thanks for having me back. So what happened in Brazil was really a lot of nothing. It was the thirtieth United Nations Climate conference called Conference Parties. The first one was in nineteen nine. Since then, emissions have gone up by thirty percent. They have accomplished absolutely zero. Of course, the whole thing is just a scam for poor countries to steal from rich countries, for the left to control, you know, for the Chinese to destabilize the West. Fortunately, no progress was made on that front this year thanks to Donald Trump. The US boycotted the proceedings and will boycott the proceedings for the next I guess three or four years, and so not a lot is going to happen. So it was just a lot of thing.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 7: The most interesting that happened is one of the exhibition booths caught on fire.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, the electrical malfunction probably. I wonder if it had something to do with the battery. Of course they won't say what caused it, but to me that.
Speaker 3: Means some battery exploded.
Speaker 7: You know, they had the Brazilian government had the clear cut of forest to build a road to get to this place.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is just a catastrophe for them.
Speaker 1: Uh state molloy Uh. China, uh and India pay no attention to the to the Gretit Thunbergs of this world, the nuts on climate change? Did they send representatives to Brazil at all or just ignore it completely? Because from their perspective, Chinese they want they want the West to embrace these technologies. They have most of them in their pocket and secondly, destabilizes the world. Did the Chinese and Indians attend?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, the Indians expect to be paid one point five trillion dollars from rich countries for whatever the hell it is they're doing on climate And of course the Chinese are actually the biggest group there. I mean, they put on the most impressive show because you know, uh, they don't want to fight us. What they want to do is subvert us and climate is there is the best way to do that. You know, all the solar and wind power that Western countries waste their money on all comes from China. The utility scale batteries all come from China. These are starting to all come from China. Electric buses and so they're trying to crap up our energy grid and transportation systems. You know Bill the English in Britain, they've discovered that their Chinese electric buses have kill switches, so they can be remotely turned off from China.
Speaker 2: Now, why would China want.
Speaker 7: To do that?
Speaker 1: For all kinds of bad reasons? Yeah, I know how much Chinese malware is all over our computer systems, our water systems, are utilities. The Chinese have fully infiltrated that. Let's put a finer point on this, because I think the average Americans we all want a clean environment. We want clean water, clean air, we want clean saw. I'm against pollution. I'm in favor economic development. But long term, we think to the next or the next presidential election. The Chinese are thinking about the next ten to twenty years. Why is in the long term Chinese national interest for the green movement in America? It'll be fully funded by them. Why is it in their interest to do this.
Speaker 7: Well, first off, you got to recognize the Chinese goal is to be the lone global superpower by twenty forty nine, so that's roughly twenty four years from now. So they take a long term You're right, we look at the next quarter, the next election. They're looking twenty years out. It's the one hundredth anniversary of founding of Communists China. And they like the green scam because it's a way they can checkmate us. I mean if they supply all the equipment to our electricity grid and the rest of our economy, our computers and all that kind of stuff, and they can sabotage all this stuff. You know, Duke Energy, which is a North Carolina until they had to remove batteries from Campa June because they've been sabotaged by the Chinese. And we don't know how much of this it has already gone out through our electricity gripin our economy. So the Chinese, you know, plan on checkmating us. You know, they're going to go into Taiwan. We're going to try to do something to stop them, and they're gonna say, you know what, if you do, we're just gonna We're gonna shut downy grid. You're not gonna have the electricity, and you're all gonna be dead.
Speaker 1: Is there any question in your mind, stain Maloy that if the Chinese want to shut down the American economy, true, the electrical grid through our water. You're telling could the Chinese, as we sit here now, could they actually do that if they have the desire.
Speaker 7: I think they could. They've been taught and planning to do this for a long time. We still get a lot of equipment out of China. You know, we're dependent on their rare earths. I mean, our military is dependent on rare earth minerals from China. The F thirty five can't fly without stuff from China. You know, our politicians have have severely let us down five years longer. You know this, Uh, China has just been taking advantage of its poor status and its membership in WTO and buying off politicians and buying off green groups. There was news last week trying to invested two hundred billion dollars in a bunch of you know, companies around the US to control them. So, yeah, we are at the mercy right now, and no one's doing anything better, but something.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Greta Thunberg. Uh may I said, you may disagree with me on this point. I kind of feel sorry for her in a way because she's been manipulated by the so called green movement as there as the as the front person to enact socialism in America. And she's young, and she's physically attractive, she's a female. She got that look in her eye, you know, like I know what you're doing to us. And so she's been manipulated by the left in Europe to believe lies and now she wants to foist it on the world. Can you understand how I might feel sorry for her?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I'm curty sure if she's making quite a pretty penny from either Putin or the Chinese or you know.
Speaker 7: Some some some deep pocket someplace too.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, she for for a long time she was in on climate and then then she went over to uh uh God king for Hamas. Now that's over. Now she's back to in climate and go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, in a sense, a young person growing up in Scandinavia, she's been lied to for so long she can't recognize the truth. So she was a front person.
Speaker 2: Even if she can't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, young people can't recognize the truth. But you know what, she does have parents, there are other adults. She can't read the newspapers, right, I mean, if she wanted to find out by now whether she was right or wrong, she could do it. But she's you know, she's often not to so you know, she would destroy our country. Do I feel sorry for no?
Speaker 1: No question, no question. Explain the metamorphosis of Bill Gates, who was one of the twelve apostles of the green energy movement which has failed, cost us money, hurt middle class Americans. Bill Gates along with Al Gore, but Bill Gates was the funder of literally hundreds of billions of dollars of green energy projects out of his own pocket, and now one of the apostles has turned on Al Gore. Explain what happened to Bill Gates the last few weeks.
Speaker 7: Well, so, Bill Gates jumped in the climate hoax in twenty ten, he did a famous Ted talk on this, and since then he has personally invested billions of dollars and a lot of you know, climate activities, energy activities, none of which have produced crap by the way, you know, using his reputation as you know, a multi, multi, multi billionaire from his Microsoft days. Of course, he has now learned that eating systems is a lot easier than actually learning about the science of the atmosphere and the global energy system. So you know, he used to walk around saying that, you know, climate is basically an existential threats can destroy the planet, blah blah blah blah. So now he has now flipped on that. He still thinks climbate is a problem, but he doesn't you no longer thinks it's an existential threat. So you consider that a change, and he's changed. I think Bill Gates is an idiot. He doesn't know anything about climate. He doesn't know anything about energy. What he knows about is selling lollgy software. And that's the extent of his expertise. And you believe anything else that comes out of his mouth, that you're in peril.
Speaker 1: Well, Al Gore has gone after Bill Gates, which I love to watch. I mean, Al Gore, who's the messiah when it comes to the green energy scam. He's not worth a billion dollars, al Gore, but to have one of the apostles Bill Gates. He can't be motivated by money. He's actually motivated now. I think by common sense that African and Asian countries can never form and sit at the table of economic opportunity by having energy cells somewhere in Zimbabwe, which is collapsing completely. They have to have clean energy, which is coal and which is natural gas and oil that somehow left to their own devices. They're not going to develop fuel cells, They're not going to have batteries, and as a consequence, people are dying because of the politics of al Gore. But the main reason I wanted to pick your mind is the latest chapter of the green new scam, insanity. The climate scientists have now floated the idea of having a sun blocker, considering the Earth and its species needs sun to survive and sustain itself, and the silly ideas blot out the sun. And I'm sure if Harris had won, we'd be blotting out the sun right now. Explain about the sun blocker, and we're all talking about copper tone a sun blocker.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, so I think this is really just a tactic to scare people in to you know, cutting down on fossil fuel youth, to say that global warming is such a problem, we actually have to blot out the sun. Of course, we blot out the sun, We're not going to have any food. We're all going to die. And the way they want to blot out the sun is that they want to shoot aerosols, aerosphol particles into the sky so that, you know, they those particles reflect sunlight back into space. Now, these aerosol particles are you know, typically sulfur. We used to call that air pollution.
Speaker 1: Yea, let's put sulfur in the air. Let's do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, air pollution, that cause acid rain.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, great idea, I'll gore wonderful.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So, and the Biden administration was actually doing this. They were running secret experiments in San Francisco Bay. There's an aircraft carrier there, and so they had these cannons shooting particles into the atmosphere to see, you know.
Speaker 3: What would happen.
Speaker 7: And of course, you know, let's say that someone could actually do this. I don't think it's really possible in any sort of controlled way. Do we really want the Chinese getting in on this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I mean you want the Chinese trying to buck blood out?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: And is this so you're telling me if Harris was in the presidency right now, and she had an eight year run. We would have aerosols pumped in the atmosphere to block out the sun, which would destroy humanity. But after all, we have to be killed to be saved. So this I've read about these umbrellas. There are other large devices to blot out the sun, and I'm thinking what impact would that have on growing of crops and fruits and perishable It might destroy us, it might but.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, yeah, one of the things they wanted to do we're thinking about doing is launch like a giant mirror two hundred thousand miles out of the stay Mare to block the sunlight. Now imagine they're adjusting that and something goes wrong and it gets stuck.
Speaker 8: And what could go wrong.
Speaker 7: It's so stupid, it's not even you know, it's it's comical. It's called these people are clowns.
Speaker 1: Well, you talked to me out of having sympathy for gredit Thuneberg being used by the left. She is an adult at this point, but now as an adult, a few days ago she found herself in Venice, I'm told, one of the most beautiful cities in the world in Italy. And now she's been banned from Venice having failed in Gaza. Now she's in Venice. Explain what happened to Greta Thuneberg and Venice.
Speaker 7: Well, it's not that she's just in Venice. She's in Venice dumping green dye from a you know, a gondola into the Grand Canal, turning a green So the Venetian authorities, you know, got upset and kicked her out of Venice for a couple of days and Gino find her. You know, it's funny the environmentalists now want to pollute environment. We just talked about, you know, the the blotting out the sun pollution. Now where we're dumping dye into the water for the hell of it. It's you know, I mean, these people we were killing the whales a couple.
Speaker 3: Of years ago with the offshore wind. It's really incredible.
Speaker 1: And also the polar bears, I guess the polar bears now are proliferating. Can you address yourself briefly to the rise of the seas I've seen these studies from the nineteen eighties and nineties that most of Florida would be under ten feet of seawater at this point. And you know, I've said of the politicians. What we ought to do is take take huge pipelines from the Mississippi River and put them out west to whether they need the water. It also would be used. But we can't do that because of environmental reasons. What's the status of the rising sea levels all over the world? By now we all should be underwater that these were the predictions twenty five years ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so sea level is rising naturally just from geological changes with the polar ice melting. We don't need to worry until sea level starts, you know, start receding, because I mean we're going to go back into some sort of you know, many ice age or big ice age. But you know, just sea level that's rising. It's not noticeable. It is over a very long period of time. But you know it came to do with Okay, it's just totally natural.
Speaker 1: Right. In fact, the sun evaporates tons and tons of seawater every second of every day. And Greenland was greenland because it was green Now it's under Arctic ice. But the media ignores that completely.
Speaker 7: You know, humans do make sea level rise worse by you know, coastal areas of development there, the withdrawal of ground water.
Speaker 3: You know, on the Gulf.
Speaker 7: Coast, flood control measures have prevented silt from flowing down the Mississippi, So the Gulf Coast is sinking.
Speaker 3: More than you know, other areas.
Speaker 7: So it's you know, human development is affecting these areas, but naturally no one would even notice.
Speaker 1: Well, we're better off than we've been to We have a cleaner air, cleaner rivers, cleaner oceans than we've had in the last one hundred years. The cleaner it gets, the more we need Chinese batteries, I guess.
Speaker 7: Well, so that's that's the funny thing. Because as our environment has gotten clearer and cleaner and really sort of unprecedentally clean, if you will, the environmentalists screamed about how.
Speaker 3: This is really terrible.
Speaker 7: You know, air pollution is worse, water poll is worse, Temporary time change is worse, is awful.
Speaker 1: You know, words do not trump reality. And the reality is this the best we've ever been and it's likely to get better because of technology. Bill Gates has joined has joined Steve molloy and Bill Cunningham. That's not bad. We welcome Bill Gates. Next up is Gretit Thunberg. She'll flip at some point if she's paying enough money. But Steve molloy, what is your website of.
Speaker 3: Any Oh, my website is junk science dot com.
Speaker 7: But you can follow me on x at junk science for daily stuff.
Speaker 1: God Bless America a junkscience dot com. Once again, Steve mlloy got bless you and God bless America. And now let's continue to keep the lines of communication open. The truth will set us free. Steve malloy, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: All right, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news coming up your home in the Bengals News Radio seven hundred ww want a.
Speaker 2: Site, ladies, gentlemen, want a sight.
Speaker 9: They culture seems to be starting in the Pucking area. Now, I guess it's looking for a blaze to land. No, something just came out of the back of the helicopter. It's a dark object or it's a skydiver.
Speaker 2: Let me take you to the earth.
Speaker 9: Only two thousand feet in the air. That's no hurshoe chats. I can't be skylivers.
Speaker 5: I can't not chuck you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They are talking.
Speaker 10: I'm going to get there.
Speaker 2: You to the earth.
Speaker 9: Righting win Ju podcast.
Speaker 4: Was running around pushing each other.
Speaker 9: Oh, Jess, but you the Brittie is hitting the ground like fence w sneeze. It's like, I don't know how much lulder there is running for their lives. I didn't go to step inside.
Speaker 1: I can't stay up here to watch.
Speaker 9: This all this, you know, I can't go in there anything like, N know how much long I can hold my position here.
Speaker 4: Johnny, Oh, hello, bye, I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Alright, Rock What about the Ponderosa tomorrow?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you have playing the Klan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, first we got a full day, right like most people, We're gonna go over my mom and dad's house turkey drop first. We'll probably get there around eleven feast. By the way, for the record, I will do absolutely nothing when it comes to preparing any food. I walk in the door, I sit down with table, and I eat. John Barrett I said the same thing that John Bardy said along with the pebbles. You're sexist and you're a pig, I said, I'm the sharp. You want me to pick something up? Penny says, get the hell out of the kitchen. What am I going to do it?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mostly get out out here. You're just getting in the way. Well, you make sure she's the first one to sit down this year. You don't need any more. Yeah, correct, Yeah, we are dropping water on the ground. Yeah, okay, and that's that's everywhere. We have flat mats. No more floor, no more. Nobody's walking. She's here's like a fat suit on which has a lot of bumper, so she falls double wrap situation. But you're changing the subject. I got one question from Burrow, what about the wreath? What's the story of the roof? I got the picture of you and Steiny Vonda. Oh, yes, we saved the day. Penny. Uh well, my son up and the wreath up at about three o'clock. I'm going to go supervise it. Don't don't need you. We got evidence at.
Speaker 3: Going to be there.
Speaker 1: Put it up. But you're avoiding the pole. Right there here it is, Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I have the four games right here. In fact, I'm gonna add won the fifth game middle Tuckey against say next yes, uh rock seg Willie hot fut sunny female no Nuts. First game green Bay at Detroit Lions. Green Bay me right down Lions. It's it's Lions minus three. But I'm gonna take the path. There's no I'm gonna I'm making the ruling. No points in this game. Okay, good and none of the game's good. Well, we got Green Bay. I'm taking the Lions home game. Next up is KC at Denver. Also, it's not it's Kansas City in Dallas, idiots.
Speaker 3: I nothing.
Speaker 1: Dallas's Kansas City and Dallas any like taking the Boys me too to more or less knock the Chiefs owl. I'm taking Casey, I'm taking the hell with it, I'm taking Kansas in. Next up, here's the big one. I'm gonna get seven points to the Bengals. Bengals plus seven Cincinnati at Baltimore. Who do you like? You go first, you get seven, I'm going with Burrow, all right, give you the Bengals seven run. He going taking the Ravens Friday. How about Friday at three o'clock Bears at Eagles Fly. Eagles Fly. But it looks as if Chicago gets seven points, we're not taking points right, Well, yeah, I'll make a ruling. We'll take them in this game. It's too much, too much separation over it's all over the place. Come on, Bears plus seven straight the Eagles want to seven? You want the seven? Yeah, I want the Eagles to win the game. You got Bears plus seven? Seg What about you, Philly, the one with the touch push. I'll tell you what I'm taking these little Oh we'll go down. We're going down to what's that place called tonight. You'll be there Trixy Privy pravy out free ammunition at eleven o'clock tonight, ammunition have I've not seen the videos, but I've heard. What would Richard K. Jones do if every now and then Elm Street would be blocked down in downtown Hamilton? Bring out the boom boxes, the drugs, the torking, the simulated and real sexual activity, the women, have the girls out simulated and real sexual activity, and h for an hour or two let the games begin. What would Richard K. Jones do? Well, I'm sure he'll do the same thing that Henny's gonna do. Right, just shut it down? Not exactly all right? Now here number four, we got Middle Tucky, and I'm sorry, Middletown. I'm making a ruling. I'm given Middle Tucky ten points, Saint X minus ten rock, who do you like? Bombers? St X ex communicated he didn't say Middletown the middies, baby middies, you get ten points. Yeah yeah, I'll take them. And I'm taking Saint X. I'm on the sant X bandwagon right now, yeah right, that is, of course, unless they would lose till Middletown upsets and but then what are you gonna do? Big shots? Got five games right there here here, here's what about Indian Hill and Anderson. We'll come to that too. I don't know if I love my Kansas City, uh Rock, you have Green Bay, you have the Boys. I take Kansas City. I want Kansas City. I want to change my name, my name, I think Sydney. And then this do or die for? This is this is everything. You got the Ravens and Cincinnai Bengals. You're still going to take the Ravens, raven I'll take the Ravens segment you have plus seven. Then you got Bears plus seven for the Rock Philly segment Philly minus seven and I got the Bears plus seven. Then the Middletown aka Middle Tucky, uh sayt X minus ten for the Rock segment staying home. You got Middletown plus ten, and I'm taking I think I'm gonna not pick Middletown. I'd be kicked out of there. Correct. And if Jones would be at your head and not your heart, my uh, Sheriff Jones would be at my house at four o'clock. Now, we should get a Middletown flag or a placard. And if somehow Middle Tucky beats saying, I want you to rub your ass on the sand ex placards, the rock dead with elders. You're so full of it. Sorry, right there, right down behind you, tar off the wall, pull down his fan. Just rubbed it right on elder. It's probably what you're going to do tonight. What's the name of that place? PATRICKA Privy. You'll be there, you'll be there. Let the games. Let the shots again. And the owner says.
Speaker 2: A shot.
Speaker 1: I'm talking thirty. They were shooting the Kroger Coreyville shut out the windows, Akroger. Zero sense. Fine, it's fine, don't don't worry about it. It's okay to say about that. Well, he's number six, I'm seven, right, So what's he saying about this? The correlated incident. It's along with the seven people wounded at the Privy, it's an isolated incident. The sixty two calls to the Privy in the last four months. It's an isolated incident. Just shoot out by Ruby Steakhouse. That's an isolated incident. You understand, square, isolated incident. It's all just you know, just you know happens, right sake? What would the sheriff do? What would Richard K. Jones do? I declare Marshall law and kicking down the street. Are they gone?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: He'd have the Navy in there. N He'll be artillery, the drone missiles of the everything right, Lincoln Beware doesn't understand reality. That's all I can say. I'm going on a show, though, you are going on right. Good luck in conversation, you better be armed. It shows like downtown. You know what I'm saying. Okay, be careful, have a little trink at the Privy afterwards. Her Gay's go to the Privy. Give me some sports? Will he The Stude Reporters apron service of your local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers, tame Star quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Coles Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight five seventy seven sixty five farts. Thank you Roxy, The Bengals and the Ravens. Tomorrow Night Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town Wine for dinner, Spirits for your cocktails or gifts for your host. They got your covered. Thirteen Northern Kentucky locations, Party Town and Florence open tomorrow. Thanksgiving Day Preview The Bengals, Ravens Tonight Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Tofe Roundtable show presented by Postman Law Lance and the Rock and Company and all their friends at Long Necks and hebron six oh five here on seven hundred WW. Then after six point thirty the show goes to ESPN fifteen thirty. This is also the best bar day of the year, which is why the Privy would be open early for them. Early is eleven PM and they close at six am. How about what maybe eleven twelve years ago my band Gun Metal Gray played a sellout show in Chiviot. There's our debut performance. We rocked in it. We rocked it, ladies went nuts. How about this one? I had more fun in the seventies when I was in my twenties. Now I'm having in the twenties. When I'm in my seventies. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Are you not?
Speaker 1: Really? I'm going fun fun. In the seventies, I was in my fun, fun, all time fun. But now I'm in my seventies, and back in my twenties, you weren't you weren't a hippie back then, were you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I had to work dope, smoking no shirt, wearing hippie Woodstock Jimmy Hendricks, I could have gone, but an airplane all fish about. The guys said there's a big rock concert. I said, we have to drive there. I says, no way, I'm going to northern New York for some silly rock concert. No one's going to go anyway, and who cares. I always contend that that the whole story of of Woodstock has been totally dramatic sized. If you were actually there, it's it's awful. But they put the documentary out there and it made it look like it was fantastic, And I think, right there, it sucked. No toilets, none, can you imagine wrong, everywhere, rolling down hills, feces everywhere, It's just stinking. It was great. It was great, magical, week. I'm magical. Give me some more sports. That's all I got. Now, that's all we got.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Second, I'm glad you brought this up. I'm watching all the shows this morning getting ready. There have been six times that Joe Burrow QB one goes up against Jackson. Yes, the record is one in five in favor of Lamar your comments. I do know that Burrow and Chase put up some record numbers offensively when they play, so maybe that'll win the day. That's why you took the Ravens. Here's the key to the game. You're ready, get ready? This is before long next right right, Yeah, I'm just gonna tell the whole key. Raider, go ahead, if you're your Burrow, throw the ball to Ja Mark Chase segment. How about this one? Will Joe Burrow be hurt tomorrow night and ever play football? Collapse? If this that's over, let's go to the Privy party tonight. And by the way, Saturday night is the third anniversary of the Privy, so that's when all the all the hair comes down. And now we're gonna get it on trking like have you seen the torking on Elm Street and the women with those big, the big one wild on a trampoline. They talk about all this. I've seen the videos. Job, job I've done. Those boobies are bouncing them, they're beating themselves in the face. You want to see it, Show show you show your wife that. See what she thinks. Heading down, I'm done out of the Privy. I'm taking you. Better be armed. We've got to do a remote. Were remote down there. We have the record right here, right there. I got the record right there, I said, say get us out of the Stude report. Willie and honor of a everybody. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend. See you tonight at the Privy. Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 6: The Highway patrol story next week is a very unusual one. We hope you'll be with us.
Speaker 2: Until then.
Speaker 1: Remember the clowns at the circus are real funny, but on the highway their murdered.
Speaker 6: This is Rodrick Crawford saying, see you next week.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more of the rock and head of your next Yes, seven hundred WLW