Speaker 1: We got somebody on the phone here is going to try to win on connections and this is for Wild tickets, so it's a pretty big deal. Wild against the Dallas Stars coming up in December eleventh at the g Spot. Scott is on the phone. Scott, Welcome to the Dave Ryan Show. I want to hear three things about you, Scott, Three important, impressive things about you.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 1: Ready go, good morning.
Speaker 3: Not too impressive.
Speaker 2: But I like to knit.
Speaker 1: I am an amateur bee keeper and I work in HR.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: That's all good, all.
Speaker 4: Very interesting things. Those are like good hobbies. I thought you're gonna be like, I love football.
Speaker 1: Watch that's so cool. What an interesting person you are, Scott. Seriously, I love that. I wish I could knit. That's so cool. I mean, we would quiz him about this and ask him to make us scarves and things like that. But you probably get that a.
Speaker 3: Lot, right, And I'm not graz I'm very slow.
Speaker 1: So so so you'll get us a scarf in like a year, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Scott. Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're gonna get you the tickets right now for the while they're gonna give you the for words and you tell me what they have in common. Here we go back, truck, short and door. What do you got, Scott?
Speaker 2: You are pulling out all the stop.
Speaker 3: The answer is stop.
Speaker 1: Stop, backstop, truck stop, shortstop, doorstop.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's a winner. Congratulation.
Speaker 1: Good job, good job, Scott, Thank you very much. We'll lot more wild tickets for you a little bit later on on one on one point three KDBUB on the Day, Ryan in the morning Show, I think it might be time for the pot. I think it might be Yeah, let's go ahead, new monsters the pot on KDEWB. What is on your mind today?
Speaker 5: We need to normalize using the horn during rush hour. Honestly, whenever you're on the road in general, your car horn, Yes, your car horn. I'm so sick of passive aggressive Minnesota's be like no, I don't want to blow the horn.
Speaker 2: No, they put the horn in the car. I'm paying for it. Honk that bee.
Speaker 4: Okay. I think we just take it too personal around here. Why because we're like, oh my god, they hate us now. They hate us because I didn't go like the moment it turned green and then you like sit and think about it for ten minutes. So I think that's why people are scared to use the horn, because you know your reaction to when someone honks at you.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'll honk at you, bitch. We know you will.
Speaker 3: You're from Jersey, we get it.
Speaker 4: Dave.
Speaker 3: How often do you use your car horn?
Speaker 2: Not often.
Speaker 1: I like only to stop, Like when somebody's in front of me and they're on their phone and I give them a little tap tape.
Speaker 2: Ye'll go, Blair.
Speaker 1: That would be a vaunt move Blair, Can I tell you and friendly little tip tap.
Speaker 5: A lot of time I stir the pot and I say things just to piss you off. I promise you on everything. When I blow my horn, it's usually a.
Speaker 3: I promise God you are not so many Minnesotans.
Speaker 2: They're bothering me drive correctly.
Speaker 4: And I know, okay, hold on a second. Are you not the guy who says that you don't need to turn right at a stop sign?
Speaker 5: Because technically I do not. It's not like about disobeying a traffic all by not turning right.
Speaker 2: You miss that.
Speaker 5: About a year ago, I served the pot and I said, when I'm turning right and there's a red light. I'll wait until the light turns green because I can turn on red.
Speaker 2: I just don't. And everybody was passed. There were Reddit threads. You can hope you.
Speaker 1: That up though you don't really do that. I promise you I definitely do. Okay, I don't believe it's in a New Jersey thing because I don't believe him either, because I think he's he's a sweet kid, but he loves to stir the pot. But I think that it's a New Jersey thing where it's like I watch a lot of movies that take place in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or whatever, and they're all like, it's a cultural thing out there, whereas here in Minnesota, we don't use our horns that way, and if you do, it's like people look at it like what an a hole.
Speaker 5: It's normalized. I love that Jenny and Dave are such kind people, and Bailey kind of her. Where there's whenever somebody's not doing traffic correctly or driving correctly, you guys are like, oh, maybe they're having a bad day.
Speaker 2: No honk knk, bitch.
Speaker 1: Right, I definitely assume you know what it depends. I'm gonna be real honest with you. If it is a guy in a large black truck that's got the like the smoke billowing out of the diesel smoke stacks or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You've seen this guy, and a lot of the time it's just a guy who needs a truck for work. But once in a while it's a guy who's like, I own the road. I have a large pickup truck. It's got the quad cab. It's also got the balls that hang underneath the trailer hit and I own the road. And if you're in my way, that guy everybody else, I give him a break.
Speaker 2: No, man, I'm honking hon k. That's what. That's what about Car one is four man. It's in the car for a reason.
Speaker 5: Maybe if they don't want it to be as aggressive, make a nicer sound, but it's there for a reason.
Speaker 1: I wish that people could text in Our texting is broken today. But if you disagree with font or you agree with him, then you can send a text to Katie WB one five through No.
Speaker 2: No, we can't.
Speaker 1: Sorry, not a habit, that's a bad You can send a DM. You've got to send a DM, So send a DM to Dave Ryan Show, and we'll uh and we'll rest. Thank you for stirring the pot on Instagram. Thank you all right, we'll be back in a second. We're gonna do Talkback Tuesday. It is a Tuesday, so we do like the talkback feature. We'd love to hear your answer on this one. You get the wishbone on Thanksgiving? What do you wish for? More turkey, a nap, quiet, everybody to leave the lottery. I mean, let's make it, you know, let's let's make it something that's actually maybe that could happen, Like, for.
Speaker 4: Instance, on Facebook, Justina said that my uncle doesn't blow up the bathroom again for me to clean up.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you wish for? If you get the wishbone on Thanksgiving? What do you wish for? Sure you wish for a million dollars? Okay, that's kind of boring because that's just too easy. But what do you wish for? Do you wish that everybody would leave early? Do you wish that the Lions would win? Do you wish that the Vikings would what do you wish for? Use the back feature, love to hear what you wish for and if you get a chance to throw your name in there. It's always fun to hear your name of what city you live in. And we'll do that when we come back on talk back Tuesday on Katie WB.
Speaker 2: Her booty is almost as big as her heart. It's Jenny The Dave Ryan Show on Katie WB.
Speaker 1: We were talking a minute ago about Vauns during the pot and he said, do you know what, I want to normalize the use of blowing your car horn? And there's so many people that don't like this. Stir the pot. Vont for example, Kelly says, are we really taking driving advice from somebody from a state that doesn't even trust their people to pump their own gas?
Speaker 2: I think it's a luxury ump your own gas in Jersey? Do they? Jersey is the.
Speaker 5: Only state in the country where you do not pump your own gas. And I don't look at it is they don't let us. I think it's a privilege that I don't have to get out the car when it's like twenty below and pump my own gas.
Speaker 1: That's true, Okay, there are some other people that that don't like your advice. Vont that No, you definitely should not normalize you using your horn and.
Speaker 5: Somebody said, I don't hump my horn very often. The other week I got completely cut off and I didn't even honk it. Then why not, because that's how you just enable people just continue in the treat to like scum on the road.
Speaker 2: You got to let people know that you're in charge. Conconk conk.
Speaker 1: Somebody did agree with you. They said they've blown out their horn twice. That means they've laid on their horns so many times it doesn't work anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't even know it's possible at all.
Speaker 1: Somebody else said that it's like like a illegal or overuse of a horn is illegal in Minnesota. You can get cited for it. Okay, good. I think that sometimes if somebody pulls out right in front of you and you're like almost hit them, you can go bur.
Speaker 2: And then it's justified.
Speaker 5: But any other time, no, Just know, if you're driving to the Twin Cities and you hear somebody doing Morse code on their horn, it's probably me nearby.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I promise you, all right, we're gonna do We're gonna do a talkback Tuesday on Katie Widb just for fun. You get the wishboat on Thanksgiving? What do you wish for? Use the talkback feature and we'll see what you come up with.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: I'd wish for every time that I would eat chili, there will be no beans in it, whether if it's at a friend's house or a restaurant or a free food drive. No being my chili.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm so on board that the last I just made chili a couple of weeks ago, and I literally made sure to find a recipe that only required like one Cannabian. It's not like three different Cansabans, because I can't stand that many beans.
Speaker 3: But here's another talk back.
Speaker 2: Hey, I need to hear.
Speaker 5: I wish that cousin nik Nichol will stop hitting up the Hennessy bottle and thinking he's ll cool.
Speaker 3: J oh my gosh, here's another talk back.
Speaker 4: I'm Healley Brown from Schaffer, Minnesota, and I always wish people don't eat as much so I can have all the leftovers.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good take.
Speaker 2: It's always fake good one. I like that one.
Speaker 5: It's always fifty fifty because I don't want to be I want leftovers to eat, but then I don't want to be stuck with all the stuff in the fridge, because then you got to play tetris move in all the pans and stuff in your fridge.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're absolutely right, And then like four days later you go, I'm not going to finish this green bean cast roll that you throw it away. We read a story earlier, and I think it's kind of worth repeating if you didn't hear it. It's like when your host wants to send you home with leftovers, the gracious thing to do is to accept them, even if you don't want them, because the host has already done a lot of work. They don't want two leftover pumpkin pies. They don't want a lot of leftover turkey. They don't want this. So even if they so, if your aunt Doris is like, you know what, take home a pumpkin pie and take home this extra bowl of cool if you go, ah, I don't know, no, no, be gracious and take it because she don't want it. She's already done her part by hosting. Take the stuff. If you don't want it, then feed it to the dog, feed it, throw it away.
Speaker 2: Whatever. So there's a little little tip for you that's a good.
Speaker 3: One, and here's a couple more talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Hey, this is Alex from Plymouth, Minnesota. When I get the wishbone on Thanksgiving, I wish for money. That is the first thing that I would wish for is money.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, one more.
Speaker 2: The wishbone on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: What am I wishing for for a married guy who hasn't had it in seven or eight years?
Speaker 4: Fay?
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, I know, Dave. I know me joke and I know you make jokes about like your wife Susan. Please tell me that when I get married, there's not gonna be a point where I go seven eight years without getting one.
Speaker 1: I will not guarantee you that guy. I can tell you that I've known married couples. I knew a married couple that had not had sex in twelve years, and then she cheated on him, and he was like, I want to have sex, and she's like, I don't want to have sex with you, my husband, She said, touching you makes.
Speaker 2: My skin crawl.
Speaker 4: I just died.
Speaker 2: They got a divorce.
Speaker 1: They've gotten a divorce since then, but they did not touch each other in twelve years, slept in separate bedrooms. And I'm like, I don't know even what to know why you're still together. I knew somebody else who was like, Okay, they admitted they had not had CX in two years, and that also in a divorce. So I think if you're not having any kind of sex, it's probably there's underlying issues. It's not just because you know my hurts or you know the kids are home. There's other reasons for it. But you know, what do I know? Okay, here's another talk talk Back Tuesday. We got more let's hear them what we got.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, this is Laura Standover, Home of the Infamous one time, and if I got the.
Speaker 3: Wishbone at Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: I would wish for the wolves to stop choking in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got some people talkbacks on the talk on talkback Tuesday.
Speaker 2: What do you got? You take it on some Facebook?
Speaker 5: On Facebook posts, people said, and this is funny because we just talked about me. Less aggressive, hostile, reckless drivers on the road. Seems to be a trend going the wrong way. Yeah, that's me guilty. Somebody else Savannah said she if she got the wishbone, she would wish for all her finances to be taken care of it'd be so nice, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one comes from David. He says, I want a new Vikings quarterback. That's what I would wish for. And then Travis said, for all the dogs to find deserving homes and yellow Starburst, also yellow Starburst to be permanently discontinued. Oh dare you, Travis? Yellow starburs are delicious?
Speaker 2: Orange or red?
Speaker 4: No, those two are like the worst. Yellow and pink are the best.
Speaker 2: Not true at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, you've already threwd the pot once today.
Speaker 1: We can't do this, regged. Don't they true? But don't they sell just Starburst in red? I think they do. It's kind of like people, that's people's favorite color. I'm gonna kind of go with the guy who says the yellow starburst kinda. They're kind like the circus Peanuts of the starburst world. Nobody really wants them, the whoppers of the starburst world. Have you got anything besides whoppers?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, then I think I'll probably just pass. So nobody likes yellow Starburst. I gotta agree with that one, all right. Coming up in a second, we're gonna cover. You can't make this stuff up. They asked people. They said, what do you have in common with your dog, and people had answers that because we do what do we have in coon and with our dog? And we're going to talk about that coming up in a second on you can't make this stuff up on kd WB one on one point three KDWB du.
Speaker 8: Two four.
Speaker 1: Call me crazy, but you're not that introverted if you're walking up to strangers and smelling their crotch. But let me explain what I'm talking about here. A new pole found that people describe themselves as introverts are much more likely to think their dog is an introvert. To seventy four percent of dog owners think their pup has a similar personality to them in key ways, dar like energy levels, social habits, and how emotional they are. So introverts are more likely to say their dog is shy and cautious and quiet. Extroverts are twice as likely to say their dog has an outgoing personality. With my dog Josie, Josie was very outgoing, loved p people love dogs, and I'm more of an introvert. But my dog Bernie, he's very shy, he's very cautious, but he loves people. So here's other things that people think they share with their dog. You're both friendly. Sixty five percent of people agreed that yes, they and their dog are both friendly affectionate. Half of dog owners think that dog and them are both affectionate, energetic, easy going, and and dependent. Are other traits that we think we share with our dog.
Speaker 4: So as a dog watcher, I watch so many different dogs throughout the last couple of years, and obviously I've gotten to know some of the owners because I watch certain dogs pretty often. And I do think that a dog's personality reflects the owner pretty accurately.
Speaker 3: Like one of my very.
Speaker 4: Favorite dogs, his name is Blue, and he is the best and I love his owner. They're just both chill, awesome, cool people slash dogs, and I feel like, sometimes, yes, the dog takes on personality I'm an owner, because I've also watched very anxious dogs, and those are like the helicopter owners where they're like, oh, but they need this and they need that and blah blah blah, And I'm like, Okay, you're making your dog a little bit more anxious or is the dog truly anxious?
Speaker 1: Like that's a really good point because I think that with Bernie, we're both pretty chill people. Susan and I we're both pretty chill, and we don't stress, and we don't you know, we don't outwardly get emotional. And Bernie's just chill. Yeah, he's just And it's so funny because we're in Omaha. We're on our way to Colorado for Thanksgiving, and we didn't want to drive all the way, so we stayed in Omaha last night and Bernie for the first time, snapt up on the bed with us, and that dog he laid down in one spot all night, did not move all night. It must be nice, like, ah, buddy, yeah, does they have to sleep on the bed with you?
Speaker 5: Not all the time, just sometimes when we just happen to fall asleep and she's already in the bed. But that girl, sometimes she just has to walk around to find a spot. But she'll never find a spot and meet Alyssa. My girlfriend will be like a, well, figure it out to walk on us.
Speaker 2: She'll step on like our thigh or like our ankle. I'm like, girl, please, that's.
Speaker 3: So true to say to a talk hey, figure.
Speaker 1: It out, literally, I promise you. We say it to her like three times a day. In other you can't make this stuff up. It's not a happy story, but it definitely deserves a mention. There's a guy named Bert Meyer, and he passed away. He was ninety nine years old. Bert Meyer is a name that you don't know, but you know what Bert invented. He invented the light bright, rock Em, sock eem Robots, Wow, Toss Across, and Mousetrap. And if you had any of these games when you were a kid, and they're still making I think probably all of these. I know that Carson had a rock'em, sockem robot, Alison had a light bright. We don't think we ever had a Toss Across. I never really thought that was like a really super fun game. But mouse Trap, I think I wore out my first mouse Trap game and broke some of the pieces because I was a little kid, and then bought my brand new mouse Trap game, which the game is not that fun to play. It's setting up the mouse trap and then cranking the wheel. Anyway, he was ninety nine years old. His name was Burt Meyer. I don't know how one person can invent so many amazing, like legendary games, but I wanted to mention him because I think we've all been touched by his work. We'll be back with Dave's Dirt. What's it coming up on the dirt in just a second here, Jennifer, Well.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about a celebrity who it's really unfortunate because whether they were drugged at the bar or whether they took some substances of themselves. There is a video circulating of this person being taken out of a hotel bar where they basically have no control over their body. They're like falling out of a wheelchair. So we're going to cover who that was and what all went down with that on Dave's Dirt.
Speaker 1: Coming up next on Dave's Dirt on one to one point three KDWD. One of the things we do every year we've done for many many years on KATIEWB is chrismass wish and if you know what it is, you know, And if you don't know what it is, I'll just tell you really quick. Basically, we find people who are slipping through the cracks and they're not on you know, programs or assistants necessarily, there's no GoFundMe. They're just people that are struggling to make ends meet and we want to just make it a little bit easier, make it more fun, and take some of the pressure off. You can we fix everything. Is this the end of them struggling? Probably not, but it's Christmas Wish. So we want to load their cupboard and their pantry and their fridge up with things from cub and their closets and their shelves with things from Target, and fill their gas tank up with gift cards from holiday station stores and money and buying toys and things like that with the help of Treasure Island Resort and casino and so Christmas Wish basically helps people who are just for whatever reason struggling. Maybe they're just like, you know, one of them's not working, or maybe they just lost somebody in their family. There's some expenses, and you know, I got one yesterday. I was talking to somebody who wants a van. They're like, yeah, they got a bunch of kids, they got a haul around and they don't They're taking ubers because they don't have transportation. I'm like, yikes, that's got to be really expensive. So I thought, we don't normally have like the money to do a van, but I'm going to throw this out there. If you are a car dealership and you have a van, probably not like a giant van, but like a mini van ish kind of a thing, will you reach out to us? Will you send me an email to Dave Ryan at KTWB dot com and let us know. Maybe you're working a used car lot and you're like, Okay, we got this eight thousand dollars van. We're more than happy to donate this van. It's probably got a good another forty fifty thousand miles on it. We can help out this family because normally a van is a little bit too much of an expenditure for a Christmas wish. But then I said to the person I was talking to last night who's making the wish, I said, you know what, we can try. We'll throw it out there. So if you work at a car dealership, or you work at a shop, or you have a van that you'd just you know what, you just want to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Here's a family that can really use it. Reach out.
Speaker 1: Will you send me an email to Ryan Show at KATIWB dot com. Maybe take this into the meeting today, Maybe get a meeting over at to Miller Chevrolet. I'm not going to pick on Miller Chevrolet. But wouldn't that be cool if they? Or what's the one that says the only thing we overlook is six ninety four?
Speaker 5: Who is?
Speaker 1: Who are those guys? The only thing we overlook is six ninety four. They're on the radio all the time, White Bear, White Bears.
Speaker 4: I like Walls, Maza A Lot Walls or Masa is a great one too, So yeah, they might be able to help out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anyway, I don't want to spend too much time on this, but if you can help us out, let us know Christmas will just send your eels into our a go online KTWB dot com, slash wish nominate, donate. We're going to grant the first one next week Monday on katiewb.
Speaker 4: And just so you know, we wouldn't be able to do it without obviously the help from you who has been donating things money, whatever it might be, but also Treasure Island Resort and Casino and Choice Bank. It's all presented by them, and then it's also powered by Holiday Station Stores and Youth Link, So shout out to them for helping us out every year.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm looking up the only thing we all overlooked is six ninety four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which one is it?
Speaker 2: We overlook is six ninety four. I should know this one.
Speaker 3: I know we hear it all the time, but I am drawing it like the time. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, well somebody will know. Yeah, anyway, you also wanted to mention I did. Is super Fitch. She's taking a bunch of people out to the gym today. And you can still sign up for fit Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you're like in vacation mode already and you're not really working even though you're supposed to be working, but you're like, and you know what, I'm going to go to a one pm fit class today, come on over. You can sign up on my Instagram story. It is called fit Club, but it takes place at Flight in Saint Louis Park, which is a staremaster and string training gym, so we do on.
Speaker 3: Both and it's fifty minutes.
Speaker 4: It's a free class and I have some spots open still, So if you want to sign up, if you're available to come today at one pm, just go to my Instagram story.
Speaker 3: I have a link right there.
Speaker 4: You just have to fill out like your name, your phone number, and your email or something. So at Jenny katiewb click out my story and there's a link you can sign up there and I will email to let you know if you got in, because I've still got it.
Speaker 2: I think, very cool. Five spots open, Dave. Very cool. Yeah, Von, you're just arguing me now.
Speaker 5: Because now I'm trying to figure out who is it that or what is that that says the only thing we overlook and the text messages are down there.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, we all know if somebody is texting us and giving us the answer, but we can't get into our texts.
Speaker 9: Stuck on me. Now, somebody dmos on Instagram did tell us what it is? All right if you texting is down, so just send us a DM on Dave Ryan that show.
Speaker 1: We'll have it by the end of the dirt. Let's do the dirt right now on KATWB. Now the news that has Hollywood dogging Dave's start on Katie WB. I thought it was kind of a fun story. Is celebrities that give us the ick? And Katy Perry actually tops the list, which doesn't really surprise me that these are cringe worthy celebrities. Katy Perry is at number one. Chris Pratt is number two, Jared Letto at Leita Leto is three, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
Speaker 2: I used to like them, but they just seem weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now this person says, I'm not supposed to say Taylor Swift, but everything about her feels so fake to me. I think that Taylor is wonderful, but I think that Taylor is under a lot of pressure to be wonderful, and I think that Taylor does have to be a little bit fake when she probably wants to take off her tight shoes, She's probably got a big gas bubble in her belly, and she just can't really be herself because she's got to be Taylor Swift. She's like America's royalty. So she is a little bit fake. But I mean, I will you expect her to be that person? Justin Timberlake, somebody said, yeah, I used to love him, but now he gives me he's cringe worthy. The Dui, the Ruined World tour, and the tiny moose knuckle. It's all too much. I don't know what they're referring to. I know what a moose knuckle is, but I don't know what that event was. Drake started beating, then lawyering up when his ass got handed to him. Just take the yell man another one, Gwyneth Paltrow a certain candle scent. Need I say more? And finally Benson Boone, it's that dang mustache and the half unbuttoned shirt. Benson Boone is cringeworthy. I found out it's Luther Brookdale Mazda. The only thing we overlooked. Sorry, and I know that I've heard that commercial. Love those guys. We've heard that commercial million times. Luther Brookdale Mazda. Let's get a van from you guys to put you on the spot. That's that's how it all came out, all right, Thank you very much, Benny Dirt.
Speaker 4: Today Next week where I Carrie's famous Christmas song Christmas it will enter the Billboard Hot one hundred because it's currently at number eleven right now, and it's a classic from nineteen ninety four. But we're getting into that Christmas spirits and I think everyone's going to start playing it a bunch, which means that it ends up in the top ten in the Billboard Hot one hundred, which is just it's so funny to know that a song from nineteen ninety four is still tops of charts at Christmas time because we've had this discussion before where there really hasn't been a ton of like great new Christmas songs. Nope, Dave did one with I think you recorded it with Chris Hockey or you had Chris Hockey and Carrie Noble record it, and you were like, we need a new Christmas song, and you wrote it up and everything, and you sang it and you were like, eh, we need like actually good singers to sing it, so we had them do it.
Speaker 3: But then you were like, it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't the best Christmas song, so we don't really play that one.
Speaker 3: But it's not true, Like I mean, I love Kelly Clarkson's like, no, I'm forgetting it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Christmas Tree its.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's around. It's not rocking. That's a different beautiful And.
Speaker 2: Here I staid rocking around the Christmas Tree.
Speaker 5: That's Brenda Lee another song from like the twenties, David.
Speaker 3: I knew that one.
Speaker 4: But every time I've gotten in the car, mind you and I've turned cool and to wait on I swear to God, it's like the universe telling me something that maybe I missed Dave while I was in Morocco because it plays sleigh bells. Right, that's your favorite song, Dame slay Right, that's what I meant, Slay Ride. That's the song A song, Yeah every time.
Speaker 2: It is the most joyous Christmas song.
Speaker 1: And if you if you ever played in a band or orchestra, it's you just got to appreciate how complex and difficult that song is to play because the parts, and back then they didn't record it like you know, with like one take or like a multi track or whatever. They hung one microphone over the band and they said one, two, three, four, and that's how they did it. There was no I mean seriously, if you are, if you were in band or orchestra you play music, listen to that song.
Speaker 2: Holy buckets.
Speaker 1: It's so complicated and just the different takes and instruments that do it.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons I love that song.
Speaker 5: Speaking of I know It's a way away will remind you. December fourteenth will be on Christmas Cool One Owaight. We'll be on for like a couple of hours playing obviously some of the best Christmas music, So that's something to look forward to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can listen on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: To the guaranteed human.
Speaker 5: There's a big pharma billionaire from India that paid j Lo two million Smackaroo and he used to perform at his daughter's wedding reception, and of course Jlo sang, you know, some of her biggest hits.
Speaker 2: I said this earlier.
Speaker 5: J Loo's never impressed me, as I'll be honest or more or as an actress.
Speaker 3: She's a pretty good performer.
Speaker 4: And I say that in the sense that I saw her like eight years ago now, but she really does. She dances, she brings people up on stage, she does a little life sexy to Depp dance thing with some lucky crowd member, and so I do think that she puts out. She's kind of like the female version of pit Bull. Is Pipull's music that great? I mean, I would argue, yes, but some people think that it's all sounds the same. But he's a great performer, whereas like Jlo, I think also her music isn't anything fantastic, but they're bops.
Speaker 2: You know, It's like, who I disagree?
Speaker 5: I still think Pitbull's got many, many, many more bangers. How often do you hear a pit Bull song on katw B At least maybe I would say once, maybe twice a day, Jlo.
Speaker 3: Never, Well, we should play more, Jlo, we talk to the boss.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We want to if I never hear Jenny from the Block again, or I'm dare you from one of the most insincere, pretentious artists ever, I'm not really Yeah, I'm fine with one.
Speaker 2: One no.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: When I was in Morocco, it'spen twelve years, go ahead, go ahead with your Morocco.
Speaker 3: I just had to say one fash.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, when I was in Morocco, I was there.
Speaker 4: I haven't said a single story today, so let me have this one. When someone would look at my passport and see that my name was Jennifer, they look up at me and they'd be like, oh, like.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Lopez, and I was like, yeah, sure, I.
Speaker 2: Go to Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like literally anyone who found out my name was Jennifer. Then they started calling me Jennifer Lopez and I was like, okay, can I also.
Speaker 2: Say about this JLO story?
Speaker 5: So the pharm a billionaire paid two million, but the wealthiest man in India about a year ago, paid a Rihanna six million to perform for a private performance, and then another ten million for Bieber to sing a half dozen hits during the wedding weekend, and that goes to show to prove my point, Jaylo.
Speaker 2: Is the cheapest one out of all of them. Yeah, so because she's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Any way, you can have Jlo do a cameo for six fifty. So that's six dollars and fifty cents. So if you want Jaylo to wish year, that's a liar. And get Jaylo to do a cameo six dollars and fifty cents. I mean, Vaunt is seven to fifty, So that should tell you something. Justin, Bieber twelve years ago was caught peen in a restaurant mop bucket. Do you remember the video? There was like a video of him like peen in a restaurant mop bucket. And now he's whipping it out again, you guys. This time at least he's outdoors. He was photographed for leaving himself on a golf course in Palm Springs, California, on Sunday. Now, that is a misdemeanor in California and it can result in one thousand dollars fine or up to six months in jail. But there's no word where he was playing, and it might not have been a public golf course. If it's private, I guess then it's a different story. It's up to the owner. I don't know, but I give Justin a total pass for peeing on the golf course. It's first of all, you can find a shrub or a bush or something to hide behind.
Speaker 2: He's just peeing.
Speaker 1: He probably didn't have a little justin visible, and he's just he's got to go. Sometimes you know, you're on the third hole and you gotta go, and the toilet's not until the eighth hole.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do? Run to the eighth hole and pee and come back?
Speaker 3: No, right, I used to fully agree.
Speaker 4: Last time I went golfing with my family, my sister went and ran in a bush and I took a video over running out, and I was like, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's doing?
Speaker 3: And of course I posted it on Instagram. I had to shame her.
Speaker 4: Well, we talked about this a little bit ago, so let's cover this real quick. Tara Reid was filmed basically having no control over her body and like falling out of a wheelchair in a hotel bar. And here she is talking about how She says that she was drugged at that bar.
Speaker 8: So I got to the hotel, I checked in, and then I went downstairs to have a drink and have a cigarette. And I got my drink and I left it on the bar and I went outside smoked a cigarette, and then I went back to the bar and my drink was covered up with a napkin, and I thought that was weird because I didn't put that over my drink. And then I drank my drink and without even like finishing my drink, I just like passed out. Before I knew it, I was in the hospital. Then I woke up eight hours later. So this isn't the I think that everyone should really be aware about, you know, watching their drinks. Watch because I don't know what that stuff was, but whatever it is, it knocked me out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I do think that most people do know to watch their drinks. I would never leave to go smoke a cigarette and then come back and probably drink my drink, especially if it looked different. And I'm not blaming her, it's not her faults if something happened to her. But I just don't trust anything about leaving a drink and then coming back to it and drinking later.
Speaker 5: Oh No, when I was in college, right before I went to college, I was in this little program and they did a simulation thing with.
Speaker 2: Us where we were all at a party. We all had a.
Speaker 5: Drink and I forget exactly how they did it, but they kicked us out of the group if we put our drink down. And it was to teach us, Yo, you're about to be in college, You about to go to parties. You cannot be leaving a drink around. And I think a lot more colleges should do that.
Speaker 3: That's smart.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is a dirt brought to you by six y one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's in Jewelry Law. We've got a treat from the Dave Ryan Vault a bit called guess Who's coming for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call this woman's partner.
Speaker 1: I think it's her husband, and she's going to prank him by saying, guess what our cousins. It's like kind of a weird name, Bryce or whatever is coming for Thanksgiving? Bijorn is coming for Thanksgiving. And the husband's like, nope, he has not put a stop to it. Well, he didn't have anywhere to go. Nope, put a stop to it. It's all a prank. It is from the Dave Ryan Vault and it's coming up next. I'm KDWB