Speaker 1: On this October the twenty fifth, twenty twenty five. Before we look at it, look back at significant events and people tied to this particular data in history, including but not limited to these. Eighteen fifty nine, radical abolitionist John Brown went on trial in Charlestown, Virginia for his failed raid at Harper's Ferry. He was convicted. During emergency meetings at the UN Security Council in this date. In nineteen sixty two, the US Ambassador Adeline Stevenson demanded that the Soviet ambassador confirm or deny the existence of Soviet built missile bases in Cuba. He then presented the Council with photographic evidence of those same bases, all part of the what was called the Cuban Missile Crisis. Oh yeah. Flashing back to October twenty fifth, nineteen twenty nine, former Secretary of the Interior Albert B. Fall the fall Guy, convicted of accepting bribes in exchange for oiled field leases at Teapot Dome in Wyoming in the Elk Kills. The president at the time, Warren G. Harding, was not alive to deal with his own or his administration's scandal. Nineteen eighty three, a US led force invaded Grenada the order of President Ronald Reagan, the action needed to protect the US citizens. There I remember it well. Nineteen ninety nine golfer Payne Stewart and five others killed when their learjet lost cabin pressure, flew hundreds of miles off course and then crashed in South Dakota. Payne Stewart was only forty two years old. Let's see, let's get to the birthdays. Besides Katy Perry, Marion Ross missus Cunningham, missus c According to Defonsie and Happy Days, Marion Ross is ninety six today, bless her heart. John Anderson of Yes is eighty one. More on rock and roll archaeology later this morning with Jim L. Barber, The music professor, political strategist, and crazy reptilian. James Carville is eighty one. Basketball Hall of Famer Dave Cowens hometown boy seventy seven. Travers Dave Cowens Avenue almost every day in Newport. In Bellevue, that's the Olympic gold medal hockey player Mike Arizoni is seventy one. The Miracle on Ice. Actress Nancy cart Wright of the Simpsons turned sixty eight today, believe that or not. Chad Smith, the drummer in What Red Hot Chili Peppers turned sixty four, Samantha Bee, She's a nut job. She's fifty six, and country singer Shelley Wright is fifty five. I've Pedro Martinez Baseball Hall of Fame or Extraordinaire fifty four on this October twenty fifth, and let's see Sierra is forty and Xander Schoffley is thirty two MLB All Star Juan Sota twenty seven during the first All Star of the World Series week weekend. Rather, the Blue Jays winning Game one in Toronto will get to that in sports in just a moment. If it is your birthday, I hope it is the best day you could possibly imagine, doing the things you love to do with the people you love. And that is truly my wish for you. It's five forty two, It's seven hundred wlw ah, good morning, good morning. The weirdness is already occurring at five fifty on a Saturday morning. Jeez, well, let's get back to normalc which are is something I never thought I would say. Coming to our next guest, good morning, Lynnette, we missed you. Last week we come.
Speaker 2: This far packet.
Speaker 3: Oh t me.
Speaker 2: The love.
Speaker 3: I am Pastye his only way he know he's never he's never paid me.
Speaker 4: Ye say.
Speaker 3: Oh ho ho, can't turn a word. We come to spy.
Speaker 4: Bafect.
Speaker 5: Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, it's good to hear you back in voice and on the radio. We missed you last weekend. What happened Ben?
Speaker 2: Did you call me?
Speaker 1: No, usually you call me. We didn't call you this morning.
Speaker 2: Rememory, you got my secret number? Oh I was put in You know how they change it five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about how the how the staff changes at five.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I said, don't do me like this. You know I'm gonna pass out. She said, I didn't, so I will couple eight three hours later.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you overslept.
Speaker 2: No heat wait see I had thyroid cancer. I can't stand no. He Yeah, my roommate it's a fit when it's swarm and but anyway, and she can see the TVs on in the background. She said she was gonna f me up every Saturday at five a m. I turned to talk to Jesus. I ain't got time, but yeah, I was waiting on your phone ring or something to knock me down.
Speaker 7: On this call.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, baby, from now on, we will call you. If we don't hear from you by by five forty five on a Saturday, we'll know that we need to We need to put a bug in your bonnet.
Speaker 2: A phone or something. She said, no, you were snoring. I said, I never snore. You had to eat. I said, you have me tucked in like a baby in a bunty, and I was like a tomb and I could Mummy. I tried to rap, and I did. It was eight o'clock and then I heard you doing all that. I said, he's pry off the air for now.
Speaker 1: Well, I never accuse you of being too tightly wrapped, linette, but I guess in this case, I'll make an exception.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's it's great to hear your voice.
Speaker 6: Baby.
Speaker 1: We gotta roll.
Speaker 2: Love you said that. I didn't say nothing last week, but I'm all.
Speaker 1: Right, good good, love you too. Dick is hanging next into the first official hour of this Saturday Morning edition for Saturday, October twenty fifth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: GJ.
Speaker 1: Dubbs, let'd be me, Garry Jeff Walker. I am me and you are you, and that is perfectly fine.
Speaker 4: With me.
Speaker 1: I swear tis even if your name happens to be Dave. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Dave, Good morning here, Jeff, how are we doing today? Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard you clearing your your throat? Is everything? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, it like a clear throat, you know, at this time of the morning.
Speaker 1: That's all well, And a clear throat is sometimes hard to come by at this time of the morning. In fact, in fact, in fact, pardon me here for a second. Okay, I'm better. Thanks.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: Ah wife? Yes, life in a fast lamb.
Speaker 1: Yep, No, know about it very well, yep.
Speaker 9: They uh well, Gary, Jeff, did you you ever.
Speaker 5: Thought you ever wondered what room a ghost does not need.
Speaker 4: In his house?
Speaker 1: What room a ghost does not need in his house?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be the living room, of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, are these recycled from last Halloween?
Speaker 4: Dave?
Speaker 10: I know, no, okay, last week's we're like two years old, three years old.
Speaker 4: But these are.
Speaker 1: Pretty fresh, pretty fresh.
Speaker 4: Huh. Yes. Why is no one friends with Dracula?
Speaker 1: Why is no one friends with Dracula?
Speaker 6: Dave?
Speaker 4: Well, he's a pain in the neck, Gared Jeff.
Speaker 1: So they don't, I mean they don't don't smell fresh. Yeah, you have to thump the joke and make sure it's right. They're pretty right, but they don't seem fresh, all right. And finally, Dave, well.
Speaker 9: How do witches make sure their hexes are correct?
Speaker 1: How do witches make sure their hexes are correct?
Speaker 4: Yes, go ahead, you're right, There isn't going here. They use spell check.
Speaker 11: Jokes told by day from Harrison are not necessarily considered funny by the staff, management or advertisers of seven hundred WLW or his parent company, iHeartMedia. If these attempts at humor have caused you to roll your eyes, made your stomach churn, or you have considered the entire exercise to be a colossal waste of time, we deeply apologize. Now back to our irregular programming.
Speaker 6: Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: As I'm actually I'm in the bedroom going to bed. Christa two point zero as fast as sleep. She usually goes to bed an hour or two before I do. I'm walking, mind you, not inebriated, not drunk, and suddenly I lose my balance at the foot of the bed and fall back on the floor in the bedroom. Well, thank god, Christa's violin case was on the floor to break my fall and also apparently either break or bruise several ribs on my backside. So the rest of the week I've just and I went through eight hours a day at the bar on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and will again today, but did not sleep well, couldn't find a comfortable way to lay down. And if you've been through that before, you know how painful and how irritating that can be. And there are some other things that happened, but just life and we all go through it. But this was just out of the blue, just lost my balance. I have no idea what happened there, whatn't dizzy, But I feel like a doddering senior more and more every day, old radio Rick speaking of old, speaking of old in people's names. How are you doing this morning? And how are you receiving us, sir? On what device?
Speaker 9: And let me just precede that by saying, that's why I gave up the file in in fifth grade.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the thing, if it had not been there to break or bruise my ribs or crack my ribs whatever, I didn't go to the hospital because you know, they don't do anything for broken ribs or Bruce ribs at the hospital except say hey, you broke your ribs and then they give you pain medication and you go away.
Speaker 4: I mean there's two.
Speaker 1: You just have to let it heal, and sometimes it takes four, five, six weeks or longer forty heel so yes, and I've done this before, at least bruised my ribes before, so I'm I'm familiar.
Speaker 6: With the pain.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean I like it. But anyway, if the violin had not been there to break my fall, I might have cracked my noggin and done a lot less damage.
Speaker 9: That's not where I thought that was going to end up. Well, ribs or no ribs, you were coming in five y five on one of my favorites. This is a nineteen thirty seven Folco console model thirty seven one sixteen X and I love this thing. It's got fifteen tubes. It's an AM shortwave six band radio with one RF and two IF state, so it is a massive d X or. It's got teledial tuning, a huge speaker, three acoustic clarifiers ass of of course, and a magnetic finger tuner with a discriminator circuit and a gorgeous cabinet, and I bet everyone understood almost.
Speaker 1: All of that. I love a good discriminator circuit, I really do.
Speaker 9: If you want to start an argument somebody who thinks they know everything about radios and tells you discriminators are only used in FM. Not really true, it is uncommon. But yeah, So anyways, all this formly one hundred and ninety five bucks a near forty six hundred dollars today for a radio.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh.
Speaker 9: Oh, and it also has a shadow dial tuning meter, which is kind of the non magic itube equivalent of a magic ittube, which was a It is cute little device with a translucent window and it looks like two little fingers coming together as you're tuning in the station.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I have seen that before. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 9: And it also prevented Filco from having to pay RCA for the magic Itube patent, which understandably they never wanted to do, so they never did. Hey, let's go to the catalog, shall we shall? Filco automatic tuning. On every automatic tuning Filco, there's a dial like that on an automatic telephone. Automatic telephone. What around it are the call letters of all your favorite stations. But with Filco automatic tuning, you dial only once. Uh one glance shows the station you want, a flick of your fingers and click there It is tuned instantly, silently, perfectly. One motion is all you make back of the dial. The invisible fingers of Filco magnetic tuning complete the job with infallible precision. The program comes in more perfectly than I or ear could do it and stays perfectly tuned as long as you choose to listen. Okay, wait a minute. It was called Filco automatic tuning and now it's called Filco magnetic tuning. That's fine, but it does beg the question it is in the discriminative part of it. But yeah, there is this magnetic tuning circuit here where you tune in a station, and then when you let go of the dial, the radio actually tunes it in for maximum reception, begging the question why have the shadow dial tuning meter to tell you if you're tuned in or not because you no longer have control of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's just taunting you to get it as perfect as possible before it does the actual work. I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's a challenge it's a challenge.
Speaker 9: The challenge is if you've got two stations on top of each other, like seven hundred, if you live in Maryland and you want the other one, the radio is going to fight you for which station you get to listen to.
Speaker 4: Yay wow.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a beautiful model though, and thanks for sharing it with us this morning. I'm going to go back to to moaning about there's no comfortable way to sit this morning, and I'll talk to you soon, Richie Old Radio Rick at gmail dot com. If you'd like to know more about any of these antique beauties that Rick Washburn and I talk about on Saturday mornings, it's twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you got a good crew there this morning, and we have big news this week from Brookies and Ripley and.
Speaker 12: Oh yes we do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got huge news.
Speaker 8: Sherry.
Speaker 1: Would you like to tell us what's going on?
Speaker 13: Well, my crew got the weather rock together, so we have a beautiful weather rocket has lights on it and signs and it's spectacular. It's just they've done a great job.
Speaker 1: But from what I am, from what I understand, it's not hung that yet. You haven't got a place for it yet, is that correct?
Speaker 13: No, we can't put it back on front street because they're doing the construction. And then here at Brookies, I don't think there's a place for it out front and somebody wouldn't trip over it. So worm debating what to do.
Speaker 1: My suggestion is, since the flower Lady's gone, put it right out in the corner there of Maine and fifty two.
Speaker 2: That's a very good idea.
Speaker 5: We'll put it in the palatial backyard here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could put it in the back there at Brookies, outside at Brookies. Because this is a lot of people don't understand this, but a lot of other people do who listen to you guys every Saturday morning on this show. Is that we started talking. You started talking about the weather rock and doing forecasting, and people would travel from miles away to come and see the weather rock. Is that correct?
Speaker 14: Well, that's what we've been told.
Speaker 15: Actually, yes, yes, they have time to Really I wanted to see about ask for but now people can come in.
Speaker 16: And get the photos taken with the weather off.
Speaker 4: You know, I think that would be really cool.
Speaker 15: And if Sherry's here, they can't photographs with our Sherry, Gary Jess Sherry's got to tell you about some celestial happenings in November.
Speaker 13: Yes, November.
Speaker 14: Did you know that's the beaver moon.
Speaker 13: Oh and guess what the supermoon for the beaver moon is going to be on Buzzes birthday. How about that?
Speaker 1: So it's a it's a super beaver moon.
Speaker 14: Yeh, super beaver moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, hold on super beaver. I think I'll take the soup.
Speaker 5: Both is already celebrating this morning.
Speaker 1: Well good, So we're going to have a.
Speaker 15: Super beaver moon party and a buzz birthday party.
Speaker 1: When when is that going to happen?
Speaker 4: It will be November the fifth.
Speaker 15: It's on a Wednesday night, so we'll have the drawing here at Brookies for the Queen of Hearts that night, and we'll just have a super Beaver Buzz party for a Buzz super Beaver.
Speaker 6: Super beaver buzz. Either way it works.
Speaker 1: I like it all right.
Speaker 4: If we can have a.
Speaker 13: Weather rock out back in the palacial.
Speaker 1: Guards, well, if you have the weather rock up in time in the back of Brookies for the super Beaver Buzz party, imagine how and you've got a Queen of Hearts drawing on November fifth, imagine how huge this is going to be.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's You'll have astronomical, You'll.
Speaker 1: Have You'll have Papa Rozzi everywhere. The TV stations will come down and cover it.
Speaker 16: You know, I might I might even need a security detail, especially bus Hey, if anybody's out in about tonight. We've got Shuffle at brook playing at Brookies tonight and it's also our Halloween party. So or Mike don't have anything to do, on down and hang out for a little bit.
Speaker 5: Allan.
Speaker 15: I was coming down and dons I.
Speaker 4: To stay home.
Speaker 15: She's here this morning and already hit the tequila, so she's not gonna make it well tonight.
Speaker 14: So mom down tonight, will.
Speaker 4: All be out.
Speaker 1: There's one dog that does not need firewater, no question about it. Okay, you guys have a fantastic weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for the weather Rock to be up and running in the super Beaver Buzz party on November fifth at Brookie's. There in Ripley take care. Gang Steve FROMTNA hanging out and on with us in just moments with his fifthy phone calling News of the week here in the Saturday morning edition on seven hundred WLW. Many parts of today's program will be podcast at seven hundred WLW dot com and iHeartRadio. Then there are others that will not be uh seven thirty five This morning. It's Jim Lebarbara, the music professor with Rock and Roll Archaeology. Good list today. I hope you'll tune in for it, but if you don't make it at seven thirty five, I will re erit on Tuesday's Nightcap at ten oh five. Just so you know, here's the guy who's always stream worthy. I look forward to this segment so much. Our friend Steve Simon from ETNA, Ohio with the news of the week, a commentary you won't want to miss on seven hunderd WLWD. Good morning, Steven, how are you.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Gary Jeff. I try to stay away from negativity, and Gary Jeff and Mike Allen do a fine job reporting the latest outrageous non sacreturs on the far left, but I cannot ignore the no Kings hooton Nanny, which I have already noted puts these protesters, perhaps unwittingly, alongside the fifty six signers of the Declaration of Independence. I'm waiting for no Jews signs that you see no gays in Tehran and no truth at the New York Times Building while I stick to my no fear bumper sticker. That's two words that form a double negative and hence a positive. When I want positive human behavior, I turned to sports when there actually was sportsmanship. I was eleven years old on August the seventh, nineteen fifty four, when I turned on our thirteen inch black and white TV to the British Empire Games in Vancouver, Canada. On May sixth of that year, English medical student Roger Banister had broken the four minute mile barrier at three minutes fifty nine seconds. In June, Australian John became the second man to do it, this time three point fifty eight at Vancouver. It was called the Miracle Mile. Landy typically led the race, but in the final yards he looked over his left shoulder to find Banister. He wasn't there. He was passing Landy on the right. Landy came in second, with both men running under four minutes. There's actually a statue in Vancouver showing John Landy famously looking over his left shoulder. Roger Banister graduated from med school as a five percenter, the tiny group that had never flunked an exam. He became a noted neurologist. John Landy was not a loser from it. He is considered a god in the pantheon of all the great athletes to come from down Under. His reputation was sealed on March the eleventh, nineteen fifty six, at the Australian Mile Championship, which featured future world champion Ron Clark. Clark tripped and fell, and Landy immediately stopped and helped Clark to his feet. While Ron Clark urged Landy to continue the race, He did, and he won the race in four minutes and two seconds. Experts have estimated that aiding another runner cost John Landy seven seconds, which would have.
Speaker 1: Given him the world record.
Speaker 7: Another statue was erected in Landy's honor. It has a single word sportsmanship. At the nineteen fifty six Olympics held in Melbourne, Landy gave advice to Ireland's Ron Delaney, who was running against him in the fifteen hundred meters the metric mile. Delaney took the gold, Landy took the bronze. After university, John Landy used his degree and became a national celebrity. On agricultural research, earning several honorary doctorates for his twenty one years of work. In his seventies, he served as governor of Victoria three years ago. He died at ninety one. The memory of these two runners, their lives on the track and off, comes to mind when I'm forced to watch and apparently accept poor sportsmanship, particularly in college and pro football. Could we possibly do without the trash talk and refusing to shake the hand of an opponent after the game. Is this the legacy of football's Jim Brown, Basketball's Bill Russell, baseball's Bob Gibson, and Sandy Kofax. Obviously not, they were all winners without the theatrics. More likely, it's the reflection of a massive cultural change in America, where shooting people has become sport itself. It's time to take a step backward and then two steps forward when we realize what we have done to ourselves.
Speaker 4: Here's a pau.
Speaker 7: When I was in college as an undergraduate, I had a job in senior year working for the head faculty advisor to athletes, and that gave me access to student records. Wow, track and field was way I had of every other sport on entrance exam grades and grades at the undergraduate level. Isn't that interesting? Okay, I'll talk to you next week, I hope, Gary, Jeff take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: God willing, my friend. Thank you Steve from met nan Real quickly, brother Ray Scott from Loveland?
Speaker 6: How you doing? Man?
Speaker 10: Good morning, Good morning my friend. You know what and I can say a hearty amen because my son ran cross country and high school and the coach in eighth grade we went to a meeting they said cross country has the highest GPA at moler Any Athletics. And I thought that was a bunch of bes, said, you know what, he was right, it's still true.
Speaker 4: I don't know what. I never did it. It's amazing. But yeah, hey, it's just a quick quick question to ponder.
Speaker 12: I'll throw this out there for you.
Speaker 17: All right, So, so we what is the deal with the war on women in Cincinnati? And let me tell you what I'm talking about, the very first female police chief. Why are they trying to push this lady out? Why is this not being talked about? The war on women?
Speaker 4: What? What's the deal with that? What's up with that? I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it's a war on women of color.
Speaker 4: I'm confused. I don't know. It doesn't made you say, it's like the No Kings.
Speaker 1: And what well, well, Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray, You understand that white is a color?
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, exactly in the in the it's it's the double speak again, you know, in the No Kings. You know we we puled England because no freedom of religion, no freedom of religion, and because of taxes and the and the current No Kings group, I'm not sure they fall down.
Speaker 4: That side of the equation. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Just mind good questions all and we will ponder those points as we continue. Thank you, brother, Love you, Ray Scott. There it's six fifty three. Hello Chris to two point zero, Good morning, into yet another hour of the Saturday Morning edition for this Saturday, October twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, ten, twenty five, twenty five. About that, just about six minutes past the hour on this Saturday Morning edition, Gary Jeff walking with you, and we turn our attention to our environmental engineer, one Steve Shulty, for a serious look at the climate as opposed to all the ones we've been subjected to over the last of thirty forty years. Steve Schulte, good morning, how are you, my friend?
Speaker 5: Good morning Gary, Jeff, better than I deserve as always yep.
Speaker 1: So when you tip me off about what you were going to talk about this morning, I took time to look back on the Joe Rogan experience with real climate scientists, and it's an awfully interesting discussion that's hardly ever heard anywhere but on a podcast, certainly not in the mainstream news. And now that all of this fraudulent modeling data has been basically debunked, you know, Stephen Greta Thunberg isn't talking about the climate and global warming anymore. She's trying to rescue she's trying to rescue terrorists in Gaza.
Speaker 19: But so.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and expand a little bit about the Joe Rogan experience and what he was talking about with whom.
Speaker 5: This comes from?
Speaker 4: Whose days little rag?
Speaker 5: I got from the CO two Coalition dot org, It says Joe Rogan's epic interview with physicists William Happer and Richard Linzen. The DOO two Coalition chairman William Happer, who's a world around physicist and former board members of CO two Coalition, Richard Linden, I met both renowned at the atmospheric scientists spent most of the time at the MIT sat down with Joe Rogan for an in depth interview on climate change and census fear, Margarine climate Gate and all they came up with somebody first time I've heard, and the spread of the climate industrial complex, And the bottom line is that the interview is that many aspects of climate science are anything but settled. Like you said, Gary, Jeff, so I haven't had a chance to see the whole thing yet. Let's watch a little bit about it. Last night before I had to go to the Lasal Mountainalthy football game.
Speaker 1: So how'd that work for you? How that Lasal game? Look? Look, Steve?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How'd that go?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Fifty six to seven of something like that? I don't know.
Speaker 4: So if you go on to Joe Rogan either.
Speaker 5: Through YouTube or Spotify, it's the Joe Rogan Experience number twenty three ninety seven. Okay, So, but there's another one also got the day before from the CO two Coalition Chral reef fear mongering exposed and most publicized claim that the world's choral reefs are being destroyed by man made catastrophic climate change has been reputed by CU two Coalition with support one of the world's leading experts on climate health and science.
Speaker 4: Quote.
Speaker 5: Surging temperatures worldwide have pushed coral ecosystems into a state of widespread decline, marking the first time the planet has reached a climate tipping point, says the Global Tipping Points Organization. Like to know who was around to find out why this is the first time anyway. Report claims that the world reefs are enduring the worst mass bleaching events since twenty twenty three, as oceans supposedly have reached record high temperatures. Fortunately, CF two coalition has just received the final version of analysis by doctor Peter rid a C two member coalition member who has studied for more than thirty five years. The world's largest coral reef structure is Great Burial Reef off the East coast of Australia. And what has he found, Gary jeff Well, Once again, warm is better. The world's biggest and most thoroughly researched reef system has reached record amounts of coral recently is.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Rather than dying and in great danger, the Great barrier reef is doing marvelously well. In fact, they have found coral growth rates increase with temperature by up to twenty five percent to one.
Speaker 4: Degree celsius, so those of.
Speaker 5: Us here at us is about two degrees fahrenheit.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me that the climate alarmist were really lying there, right, They were really just lying. Let's let's not say they were misinterpreting bad data. They were just lying, like they've been about so many other things about the climate and man made climate change. They're lying, they've been lying, and people people believe them as they continue to lie.
Speaker 5: And this also the data comes from the Australian Institute of Marine Science, not exactly some conservative wing organization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a bunch of right wing.
Speaker 5: Man is better for the Earth than man.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: STI.
Speaker 1: All right, what's the quote? What's the what's the quote for the week?
Speaker 5: That man made is capable of affecting the climate is trivially true and numerically insignificant. This comes from Richard Linden, who was interviewed by Joe ro Brogan.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll amen that and thank you for your time, sir, thank you. It's seven eleven at seven undter WLW after the No King's rally and marches last week, the aftermath where seven million people nationwide never looked like more than about well a few hundred thousand in actuality. I wanted to thank you who came out to the No Commis sit in that I held at Huddle's Cafe the after the show show last Saturday, most notably Jack and Danna from New Richmond. Delightful couple. We had a wonderful time, or at least I did. Thanks to Al from Cleaves who showed up in his Maga gear is red, white and blue. And also Bruce Rice Keepsake Kim's Bruce, thank you for coming out to the No Kami sit in at Huddles Matt and pleasant Ridge. Any quick comments on no Kings.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, I would have to say that the rally worked because there are no kings.
Speaker 1: There were no kings to begin with, correct, I know it was wonderful.
Speaker 4: What a waste of a day?
Speaker 5: Hey, those people will never give that day back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't have anything else to do. Matt accept sing off key folks songs and pretend that they're affecting social change, their social justice warriors being paid by the likes of Soros and Bill Gates and the rest of the people who paid them. I thought it was basically a way for senior citizens to supplement their Social Security checks, because that's mostly what we're there. Thank you, Matt. You're right to no Kings rally work because there are no Kings in America. Time now for the diary that mad man is name Tom David See's here with wild wacky stories from around the country and around the world.
Speaker 20: Now I bring you your correspondent, Good morning, Gary Jeff. This week when pigs ried but first. A guy in Washington State walked into an immediate care and told nurses that he wanted to be euthanized.
Speaker 6: When they pressed him for a reason, he was forthright.
Speaker 20: He said he was a vampire and he needed to be taken out before he bit somebody.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 20: They quietly called the cops, who showed up and showed him the door. He refused medical help, but did leave peacefully. A man in India pulled a fast foot on his family and friends. He faked his own death. He wanted to see just how many people would show up to his funeral. During the ceremony, which was aided by the story of his cremation and the urn sitting center stage.
Speaker 6: He appeared.
Speaker 20: He popped up and begged forgiveness, saying he wanted to see respect and affection firsthand. In Florida, a twenty five year old was busy proving he might be the worst grand kid ever. He stole his grandma's car, but he didn't stop there. He also crashed it and then he set it on fire so it couldn't be identified by the police. He was caught sprinting away from the burning heap. Grandma gave no comment and finally, can you squeal like a pig on wheels? In Illinois, a pig named Norbert just set a new record for riding on a skateboard. The United Press International said it's official. Norbert's pig skate of eleven point three seconds is the fastest a pig has ever rode a skateboard for thirty three feet. That's right, it's time, not distance that makes him a winner. His owner, Vincent Baron, says it took a lot of practice to polish this pig's performance. Next week, Bear breaks into Jim steals the protein shakes.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend. Saturday, October the twenty fifth, twenty twenty five. Howdy do, I'm Gary Jeff Walker? You are you? Take a look at yourself? Don't you look great? Isn't another fantastic day? Can you believe how good this is? Already? It's a little chilly, but you know, other than that, what a great day and a great day to talk some science with our friends science.
Speaker 6: Mike, you gonna check this guy out.
Speaker 1: He looks great too, at least that's what he tells himself.
Speaker 12: Yes, as a nice scientist.
Speaker 4: Is it surprising?
Speaker 11: It now blinded me?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Michael, how are you?
Speaker 8: I'm breaking all my mirrors?
Speaker 1: Mirror mirror on.
Speaker 4: The take one.
Speaker 8: I'll take one more agy degree Saturday. Sorry to be self issued.
Speaker 1: Now listen, I get it. Believe me. Getting in my car this morning, especially with my aching back and cracked ribs and getting out in that cold was no party. But you know I made it here and now it's it's another fantastic day. This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. That's what I say.
Speaker 8: Well, let's get to the topic of hand.
Speaker 4: Let's talk more a little bit.
Speaker 8: Climate, okay, climate science. Actually it's an interesting article American Geophysical Union, and the topic that the title is Southern Ocean heap burp in a cooling world, which anytime you see the word burp and a science.
Speaker 1: Article, Yeah, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 8: So the oceans absorbed CO two two ways. They dissolve into the surface water directly the CO two and then the the phitoplankton through photosynthesis they absorb CO two and they die and they float down the into the deep into the ocean wells and it gets absorbed that way also, so CO two gets.
Speaker 4: Absorbed by the ocean.
Speaker 8: So what happens when we have an actual a net negative CO two emissions? In other words, it's going to come a time when we're going to still admit CO two, but it's but the rate of absorption in the ocean is going to be greater than the amount that we're that work that is being created and uh, and what's going to happen is because the because of the global warming, the ocean's water is a great heat sink. That's why you kind of throw put a cold washrag on a kid's a kid's fever to break it. It's the same theory. So when this water heats up and it after we get this net negative CO two effect in a couple of centuries must be a squirrel glone pike. Anyhow, So the in a couple of hundred years after we do a global cooling because of the CO two emission change. Actually, what's going to happen is the water is going to do a heat burp and the world is going to heat up again for about a hundred years after the water in the ocean's release. So not only we're going to have a cooling effect, but we're going to have a rebound or actually we're going to heat up again for about another one hundred years.
Speaker 1: No, wait, are you telling me that natural earth cycles and solar cycles dominate whether we're cooling or warming? Natural cycles? Like yes, like a heap burp out of the ocean. H probably has very little to do with your gas guzzling suv. I'm guessing. Thank you, Michael. Thanks like Gary, Yeah, catch that dog, I got it all right. Take care. It's twelve minutes after the hour seven hundred. Good morning, brother, Rick, how are you?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 12: Good morning Gary. I need everybody to play for the Collins and the Gully family. We're gonna later rest a dear friend of mine, Gary, She helped me when my mother wasn't doing what she should do, she said me. She let me sleep at her house. She was really my second mother. I'm happy for her, but I miss her. Our wady. She was eighty five years ago.
Speaker 1: What was her name?
Speaker 12: Her name was an outdoor go Oh absolutely a sweet lady. And Gary, Jeff, you remember Nila Sweeny the podcast from Yes Yes, I met with her yesterday?
Speaker 4: Amena said.
Speaker 12: Niela and her husband Keith donated spirit workmess.
Speaker 1: It humbled me and blessing me.
Speaker 12: Don't you love a surprise blessing?
Speaker 4: Gary?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have him all the all the all the time in many different ways.
Speaker 12: Now definitely a praise God moment. And Gary, today we have a season chapter to verse eight and nine. It says, for it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from yourself. It is the gift of God, not by work, so that no one can both.
Speaker 1: Amen, It's not what you do, it's what he did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I always think about that, Gary, when I see the homeless. I own do that because God prompts me to do it. I know of my own I wouldn't. Yeah, yeah, if Oliver God, it's all about always have been all we will be.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 6: He is.
Speaker 1: He is bigger than our sins, and any any good thing that we do is because of him.
Speaker 12: Amen. That's a great way to talk Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Herey, you're a great way to start Saturday morning. Thanks Rick, God bless.
Speaker 12: All right, you'll have a birthday, all right.
Speaker 1: Sir, And now we go to that Teresa, good morning, That Teresa.
Speaker 14: Good morning, and another in a different way to start your Saturday. Greetings and salutations, Gary, Jeff Grand Rising. Beautiful christ to your point, well, we're gonna we're gonna change her name on October twenty fifth, twenty five. She is today. You know, it's Christ the two point double oh seven because she is a batter, stronger than any Bond girl. She makes Laura Croft tomb Raider look like baby Bump Brombarney. And she is a bad ima to say it, she is as.
Speaker 5: Bad ass Christa.
Speaker 14: I love you, I respect you. People need to listen to your podcast from Tuesday night to twenty first to reference that I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: If you don't mind, may I sure.
Speaker 14: Chris is a survivor, a warrior, a warriors. What she she beat breast cancer's ass.
Speaker 4: She has a franken boob.
Speaker 7: I love her.
Speaker 14: She has inspired me to get a breast e exam. This is Breast Cancer Awareness Monthly, and gentlemen alike.
Speaker 2: We need to do this.
Speaker 14: My mother died of leukemia and my great my aunt Ida of or my mother dialmpoma and died of leukemia. Runs in my family.
Speaker 2: Been scared to do.
Speaker 4: It because of her. I am inspired.
Speaker 14: I have an appointment soon to get my mammogram.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Christa. I love you.
Speaker 1: Why you You don't understand how much she needs to hear that this morning, Teresa. Anyway, go what's you have a word of the day.
Speaker 4: The word of the day isn't.
Speaker 14: Neologism or neology E N E O l O g y. I'm going to get the cheap route. It means it's a newly coined word or expression. Plan dunk, biotech, wrexit.
Speaker 7: My favorite.
Speaker 14: Neurology word is what my husband. I'm not gonna use it in a sentence because I'm.
Speaker 2: Too excited about Christa is what my husband.
Speaker 14: Calls to me. It refers to me as abby normal, God, bless you.
Speaker 4: I love you all.
Speaker 5: Have a good day.
Speaker 14: Go Christal high rank you bye baby, thank you.
Speaker 1: That Teresa strikes again. It's eight nineteen. Good warning kid, time for gifts for WALDI honeymoon confessions. On their honeymoon, the new husband tells this Brian, I have a confession to make that I should have made before, but I was concerned that it might affect our relationship. Bride says, what is it. The guy confesses, I'm a golf fanatic. I think about golf constantly. I'll be out on the golf course every weekend, every holiday, every chance I get. It comes down to a choice between what you want to do and golf. Golf is always going to win out. The new bride ponders for a moment and says, thank you for your honesty. Now, in the same spirit of honesty, I should tell you that I've concealed something from you about my own past that you should have known about. The truth is I'm a hooker. The new husband says, no problem. Just widen your stance a little overlap your grip and that should clear it right up.
Speaker 21: Seven hundred WLW Cincinnati and iHeartRadio station. Make us the number one preset on your car radio and on the free New and improved. iHeartRadio app Listen for all your music radio and podcast free never sounded so good.
Speaker 6: News Radio seven hundred and WLW. Let's pack Paid Course Stadium with orange and black on Sunday, October twenty sixth at one pm, when the Bengals take on the New York Jets. At halftime, we'll celebrate the.
Speaker 1: In college football, no question about that, and the Bengals going after another win today, you know, maybe making people feel better about their who day choice for a possible Super Bowl contender or even playoffs, playoffs and to talk about all this and more. Game one of the World Series under our belts, the one and only Moegger.
Speaker 4: Hey Mo, I missed you last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what it was, so I'll reiterate here. Tuesday, October fourteenth, I text you just because I was thinking about it and thinking about your great contributions to this program every Saturday morning, and I said, I can't express how much I appreciate your contributions on Saturday mornings. It's become an institution on my show. I'm so thankful that you're willing to do it. Thank you, which you responded the next day, Hey man, I was doing bedtime last night when you sent this, and it just occurred to me that I didn't get back. I've come over the years to very much looking forward to Saturdays at eight thirty eight or so. Always a fun conversation, and it keeps me on my toes. Yes, And so last Saturday, in the aftermath of all this goodwill and shared broadcast love between the two of us, you don't answer the phone. On Saturday morning. You were in Oklahoma for UCS against Oklahoma State, and as you explained to me, oh real quickly, just for the listener's edification, what happened?
Speaker 4: Bo, So I woke up, you know, obviously it's it's Central time. I woke up at seven fifteenth Central R ready to go. It was in one of those like embassy suites rooms where there's like a little tiny living room and a little room. I love.
Speaker 1: I haven't stayed at one free I love an embassy suites, I really do, right, They're great.
Speaker 4: So I had some time, so I thought, I'm gonna go downstairs get a bagel, cup of coffee, and I did, and I had my phone. I put it on. The alarm had gone off, and I put it on the bed right I come back, and I got my bagel and I got my coffee, and I sit down on the couch to eat and watch some TV. Wait for your phone call.
Speaker 1: Very comfortable couches at the embassy suite.
Speaker 4: Left the phone on the bed, and I very quickly nodded off. And so when you were calling, the phone was ringing on the bed. But I was in the living room and I was fast asleep, and I missed a phone call.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it could happen to anyone, so I.
Speaker 12: Mean it, but it happened to me, Yeah it did.
Speaker 1: It did happen to you in this particular occasion. Okay, that business finished. You see homecoming today, the game against Baylor. You see a second in the Big twelve right now.
Speaker 6: Second.
Speaker 1: We didn't really a lot of people didn't see this coming. There's six and one on the season, they're ranked in the top twenty five, and good chance they're going to beat Baylor today at homecoming. I mean, we're all crossing our fingers and hoping so. But I wanted to touch on something else's homecoming weekend with University of Cincinnati athletics last night, and I've heard the little wrap up and commercials you've been doing all morning long celebrating Tony Pike and his career at University of Cincinnati football. He was admitted into the UC Athletics Hall of Fame last night. He'll be celebrated today at the game. You have worked with him extensively in his time, and it seems to me when you got a hall of famer in the market that he became a Hall of famer in and did so many you kind of keep that guy around, don't you think.
Speaker 4: You invested him? Yes, you keep.
Speaker 1: That guy around and lo and behold, Tony's back in the fold, and should be because you got a Hall of famer. Thoughts he real quick? Your thoughts on mister Pike, what he accomplished at U SEE and what he has meant since he's been in the building here.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll probably need more than a few minutes. You know, what he accomplished at you See was was awesome. But it wasn't like we saw it coming, you know, Tony. Tony's college football career lasted six years, and when Mark Cantonio was the head coach, I mean, he was buried on the depth chart, and Tony would tell you it was because of his own doing. And you know, I'll never forget the Bearcats were playing in Oklahoma against the Sooners. Dustin Grutza got hurt. Tony came in and you know, we all knew that they had a kid from Reading on the team, but it's like, all right, let's see if this guy can can take advantage of the opportunity. He kind of performed in mop up duty that day, and then the next week played against the Miami RedHawks, and it just took off from there. I mean, he was he was a terrific a college football player. And you know, as neat as it was when the Bearcats made the playoff a few years ago, as good as they were under Luke Fickle, I'm not sure anything in Cincinnati sports rival is what it was like in two thousand and eight and two thousand and nine.
Speaker 17: When you see football, this long.
Speaker 4: Dormant program that nobody paid attention to, suddenly was one of the hottest things, not just in Cincinnati but in all of college football. And Brian Kelly was a major reason why they had some electrifying players Marty Gilliard and Kevin Huber and Bones Barnett and Connor Barwin and Dominic Goodman. I mean, I can go on and on and on, but the quarterback was Tony Pike, and I just always thought it was such a neat story that you had this local guy who waited forever for his turn finally got it and took advantage. And you know, the most famous play in you see football history and the best sporting event that I've ever been to, probably the happiest moment I've never had as a sports and is when Tony threw that touchdown pass to armand Denz December fifth, two thousand and nine against Pittsburgh, wrapped up an undefeated season, sent the Bearcats to the Sugar Bowl. And you know, if you go back and watch that game, Tony and I joke about it all the time. If you go back and watch that game, Tony was atrocious in the first half, and it made you go, God, you know, what should they put in? Zach Kalaris was the backup quarterback at the time, but he came back and he was awesome in the second half. And if you know anything about Tony's UC career, that was sort of emblematica the fact that he just kept coming back. He just kept you know, earning or taking advantage of a second chance, and so he had a remarkable career at U SEE. And by the way, the other Hall of famers who went in last night, Tom Rvaso's name is in Knippert Stadium in the Ring of Honor and has been for decades and he finally just went into the Hall of Fame. Mike Mickens was an awesome player. I think the UC's first ever Playboy All American. Marty Lennon was a great soccer coach that was a terrific Hall of Fame class but obviously thrilled for Tony and what he's meant at the radio station is, you know, he's given me somebody to be on the air with. And as as silly as that sounds on that station on ESPN fifteen thirty, where you know, for years I was sort of an island on to myself, you know. To be able to do a show with Tony every Monday, and to watch him grow as an on air personality and watch him evolve into somebody who can carry his own three hour show has been a lot of fun. And he's a dear friend of mine. He's a cherish colleague, he's a Hall of famer and I told him yesterday, we have spent the last two weeks in the Tony Pike news cycle, and I'm now ready for something else.
Speaker 1: Okay, on the something else real quickly. The game today, MO, you see Baylor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a sneaky, tough game. I think is pretty good and it's interesting if you follow the points spread, it's gone from five and a half to three and a half and I think it dropped down to three. This Bearcats team, I think is pretty good. And I always look at teams from this standpoint, what is your fatal flaw? How many holes do you have and can you plug them? I think Cincinnati has some weaknesses. I don't think they have many major holes. To me though, more than anything, what I'm looking for is how much does Dante Corleone play? Because if there is something you could take advantage of when it comes to the Bearcats, it's when he's not on the field. And because of his ankle, he hasn't been on the field nearly as much as they need him to. But this offense is humming right now. Last week in the game against Oklahoma State, not a very good Oklahoma State team, that UC offense in the first half was phenomenal efficient, scored touchdowns on every single one of their drives. This is a really, really big game because next week they go to Utah, which is not going to be easy. They still have to play BYU. That team is fantastic, and they still have to go to TCU. The Bearcats are one of two undefeated teams in the Big Twelve. They have to win today homecoming against Baylor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the thing about Corleone is when he's in the game, I don't think the coaches even have to remind him to leave the gun and take the canolis I College game Day from ESPN is in Nashville, my old hometown today because the Vanderbilt Commodores are red hot in the SEC, they have a chance to knock off another ranked team Missouri today and goes to seven to one. And you think about it, Vandy with all their success in the great Diego paviat quarterback, who is one of the most exciting players to watch in college football, really, I mean, I can't he should be a dark horse Heisman candidate if he's not, And I mean this is huge game. Is every game from now on is going to be huge. Vandy gets by them, they might run the table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think two great things are happening in college football. One is, we have given everybody access to the championship. You know, they've to a very large degree. They have watered down the regular season by expanding the playoffs. But I think now everybody feels like their team has access to it. Whether you're a fan of Ohio State or Alabama or non traditional football, you know, programs like Cincinnati and Vanderbilt. So you kind of start there, right, you look at Dandy and go even if there's a hiccup, there's a pathway to the playoff, and if you're in the playoffs, you've got a shot at the championship. The other one is, and you and I talked about this, the fact that the players get paid now, I think has leveled the playing field to a large degree. Now you see Indian the Indiana Hoosiers, Yes, are the second ranked team in the country. Indiana a basketball school and Vanderbilt right an academic school. Uh, the SEC sort of redheaded stepchild historically, Well, what levels of the playing field? Cash? And since everybody could pay, and since you can you know, move around and take advantage of the transfer portal. I think what it has done is it has distributing the talent around the sport, and non traditional football programs are finding success. Vanderbilt's one of them, and I think it's awesome.
Speaker 1: I am so glad you were awake for our conversation, Todamo. I can't I can't even tell you how happy I am.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how awake I am, but I am here for the conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes. And finally, of course, uh, I mean we haven't even talked about the Bengals and that the hapless Jets. Isn't it wonderful when they describe a team as the hapless Jets. Yeah, and the Bengals very much could could be or could have been the hapless Bengals without the addition of Joe Flanco. We'll see how it goes. The other thing I wanted to ask you about was the World Series last night, Game one in Toronto. The Blue Jays did what they needed to do, which is get off to a fast start against these historically great Dodgers eleven to four last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I thought the turning point in the game for me came in the second inning. LA scored t k Hernandez single loaded the bases and had sho hey Otani at the plate and they got him out and he kind of felt like with him at the plate, as awesome as he has been, you know, the greatest single game performance any of us have ever seen. Last Friday, I'm thinking, Okay, this could get out of hand early. And when Toronto escaped with just one run being scored as silly as it sounds, and the second inning of Game one, I thought that was huge. And then you know, the Blue Jays came to Cincinnati in early September, and you know, we were caught up in can the Reds make a run? Can the Redskins of the postseason? That Blue Jays offense just kept coming. You might remember there was a game where the Reds jumped out to a five to nothing lead and ended up losing fourteen to nine. The Blue Jay said five home runs that night. That is a great lineup. It's gotten even better because Boba Schett played second base last night for the first time in forever, joined the Toronto starting lineup for the first time since September to sixth. Vladimir Guerrero Junior might be the best hitter in the sport. The Dodgers pitching in the playoffs has been so good that I think a lot of folks have felt like it's inevitable la is going to win the series. And they may, but that Blue Jays lineup is terrific. And for folks who haven't been paying attention Toronto to Toronto, last night, you saw how good that lineup is.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a fantastic day. Enjoy the game today. You see's homecoming and you can hear all the action right here on the Home of the Bear Catch seven hundred WLW counselor going on? Man, I'm good? How about you? The No Kami sit in last week was great? At the bar?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How did that go?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: We must have had Let's see, they inflated their national figures to seven million, so I'll say we had at least one hundred thousand at Huddles last year.
Speaker 22: It ain't bad, man, I bet that place was passed or five. Yeah, yeah, well good.
Speaker 1: What's on the show.
Speaker 22: Well, I'll tell you we're gonna be talking a lot about the Cincinnati Police Department and what they're doing to Chief Fiji. At ten o'clock, we're gonna have Russ Neville long time Cincinnati police officer and brother of the chief. We're going to talk to him live in studio at ten eleven o'clock Christopher Smithman and at eleven thirty Ken Cober fo Pete President going to talk about issue five. A lot of people don't remember that, but they want to get rid of it, and I do too.
Speaker 1: All right, my friend Ray Scott called earlier and he said that apparently the Cincinnati government, Cincinneti City is waging a war on women. Oh really because of the you know, the ouster of Thiji. Oh I see, And I said, well, no, they're waging a war on women of color. Yeah, because white is a color.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Saturday midday, Mike Allen coming home next after the show show at Huddles. See you there.
Speaker 6: When you're feeling overwhelmed and tired. I'm here when times are tough. I know I can count on Bill Cunningham, and you may be feeling beaten like a birthday Panada.
Speaker 17: Sometimes I wish I could give him a big wet kiss and say thank.
Speaker 6: You, But my friend Willy is here to heal. My wife keeps asking me, why can't you be more like Willie? Open your ears? Then, hear my mighty words of hope. Bire Cunningham. Monday at twelve noon on seven hundred W l W.
Speaker 23: A cold start across the Try State with the frost advisory. It's at ten am. Expect partly. It's mostly cloudy skies today with heis and the upper fifties spot. How do you rain returns Sunday? But most of you will stay dry, cool and unsettled whether we'll continue through next week from your severe weather station, I'm nine first one of meteorologists kJ Jacobs. Instead, he goes seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 1: You're one stop for advertising.
Speaker 6: Call eight four four eight four four. iHeart have Duke Energy.
Speaker 24: We're making Ohio and Kentucky's energy grids stronger and more resilient, ready for storms and growing energy demands. We're using new innovations and smart technology to restore outages, faster upgrading pulls, strategically undergrounding power lines, and we're doing it all in cost efficient ways to keep bills as low as possible while we serve you with reliable energy. Duke Energy building a smarter energy future, paid for by Duke Energy shareholders.
Speaker 19: Johnny Knoxville here. Check out Crimeless Hillbilly Heist, my new true crime podcast, The true story of the almost perfect crime and the nimrods who almost pulled it off.
Speaker 6: It was kind of like the perfect storm and a sewer that was dumb. Do not follow my example.
Speaker 19: Listen to all episodes of Crimeless Hillbilly Heist, available now exclusively on the iHeartRadio app. Open your free iHeartRadio app search crime Less Hillbilly high Stand Listen now.
Speaker 25: Football season's here and winter's not far behind. Call Corkoran and Harness your expert carrier dealer for the right equipment, service and financing five one three nine two one two two two seven.
Speaker 6: Corcoran and Harness the name to trust.
Speaker 1: Ever Dry waterproofing can fix your leaky bas