Speaker 1: All right, I want to I want to go on record to say that I'm done with weather like this.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, guys. We've had enough.
Speaker 1: We had the coldest, snowiest winter that we've ever had. We have had the last week the rainiest we've had more. By the way, they say we have more rain for the month of April than we should get in a given year. I could believe it. And I don't know if you guys see what's going on up north but Sheboygan but they got a damn about to burst.
Speaker 3: It's like they got everything happening in Sheboygan and Sheboygan.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, does this.
Speaker 3: Not give you the mindset that we're going to have an incredible summer?
Speaker 2: God, I'm sad because you've earned it.
Speaker 3: Just not only have we earned it, but we've gotten every single thing else we're due for sunny skies.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on outside now, what else y'all? Thing gonna happen in the summertime.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hot as all ll saw Well, you know what, I I.
Speaker 1: Want your sunshine. I don't care what the temperature is. As long as we get sunshine. You can give me forty degrees. Just get coming, bro. My prediction three weeks excuse me, three weeks from a bad sushi last night.
Speaker 2: Two to three weeks.
Speaker 3: You think three weeks from now this will all be a thinging to pass and you all be walking around with your short song.
Speaker 1: Getting fund Earlier this I did, it was it was actually was a beautiful day like earlier in the week, like James and Josh surprising James and Josh. That sounds like a show on Nickelodeon drinking. Yeah, hey, real quick, can we start off with some upbeat people? Will you call us up? I got what do I got?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Two, three, four, five, six, seven, I got my hold on. I can't count that high. I got thirty six phone lines. I got thirty six phone lines, and I've got nothing but honestly positive vibes for you. I want positive vibes for us today. I need you to give me a little bit of an upbeat. What's going on? What are you doing this weekend? How's everything going? But I want you to do it safely because I know many of you do this while you're driving. It's bad. The fog is horrible. I mean, I don't know about you I could. I actually had to look at the lines on the road. The last time I did lines was a long time. Like it was crazy, but I had you had to see the lines on the road.
Speaker 2: I could barely see it.
Speaker 3: Only think I could really see were the lights of the traffic lights like that said, the green and redy yellow.
Speaker 1: That was the only thing I could see. And do me a favor, don't turn on your high beams. The people that turn on like they're bright lights. It makes it only worse. But you think that it's making it better for you. It's making it worse for you.
Speaker 2: It was making it better for me. That's all I was doing this morning. High beams. Yeah, and I was making my turns based off if I saw any headlights. I was like, all right, shoot, I'm free. I was like, I don't know how far these cars are, but I'm why are the pretty ones always so dumb? What's going on? Courtney? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 2: How you feeling.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to give some I'm feeling great. I just wanted to give some hobbsitive vibes this morning. I'm going to be forty on May tenth.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I just hit two years sober in March. Yeah, I feel the best that I have probably felt my whole life. I've gotten out of a toxic relationship a few months back.
Speaker 1: I live on my own.
Speaker 4: My house is my house is finally my house for the first time in almost ten years. And I have a single dog. I'm a single dog mom and I just feel great.
Speaker 1: Courtney, you are a blessing to us. Thank you for that. Do us a favor, call us back on birthday. Okay, we want to celebrate the forty years with you.
Speaker 4: You know, you know what you guys can do for my birthday to make it just unbelievable. I have never been more excited about a concert in my life. I have to be at Usher and Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. I have to be there. I'm going to tell you this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have my hands on and we're gonna be given away Usher Chris Brown tickets next week. If I had a prayer right now, I would throw it to you. Listen next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I will. I'll be calling.
Speaker 1: I love you, Courtney. Congratulations too, Courtney. So much positive, man, there's so much stuff going on there.
Speaker 2: Story.
Speaker 1: Oh, listen to this one. Bella is on with us and you've got something big going on tonight. What do you got, Bella? It's prom yay tonight already?
Speaker 2: Where do you go to school?
Speaker 3: Bella Austin Catholic?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so prom already tonight? And are you going with the date?
Speaker 4: My senior friend is bringing me?
Speaker 2: Okay, so excited? What color is your dress? Black?
Speaker 1: Her?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like that black? Felts yes, but no, but I think black is sexy though. That would be good. That'll be a good well I know it's hard to say that for a seventeen year old, but black will look good on you. Yeah, it was elegant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been up since four point thirty straightening the hair on the way to cool. Got a Christy doctor.
Speaker 3: Pepper day as the breakfast and chamfee Bella, behave yourself at prom.
Speaker 2: Okay, talk to us on Monday and tell us how things went. Okay, sounds good, Thank.
Speaker 3: You so much. Have a good night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout for her for actually going to school.
Speaker 1: I promised everything now I was gonna say early too, and doing her hair before like a full day for girls.
Speaker 2: What's up, Ken? How you doing doing good? How y'all doing this morning. We're great. We've got so much positivity going on right now. It's a beautiful day, it's Friday. We're gonna have a great weekend. Everyone stays safe this morning driving. And the only advice I got you gotta stay between the mustard and the mayonnaise on the road. The lettuce you're gonna turn to ketch up all right? Oh my god, I have no idea where that all came from. But that's great. I don't know either. Yeah, there you go. Man. Well all right, well, thank you, thank you for the call.
Speaker 3: Take care a good one.
Speaker 1: You take care of yourself. Hold on uh bjs on with us right now? DJBJ Who DJBJ is? Is got Calvin Johnson's brother?
Speaker 2: Right? What's up? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Mojo?
Speaker 2: How you doing? DJBJ? What's happening? Oh man, I'm good. It is four twenty weekend. I'm headed out my jo. Monday. I got about that. Yeah, Monday's four twenty.
Speaker 1: Wait, Monday is gonna Hey, DJBJ, can you come in studio and see if you can get Calvin to come in studio Monday and celebrate with us.
Speaker 4: I'll see what I can do to work with that.
Speaker 2: Talk to him Monday morning, we'll have a four.
Speaker 1: We'll have a four to twenty like no another, and we'll have all our little primitive action.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, look I'll bring some I might bring you guys some gift bags. All right, Monday, Lydia here set it up.