Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five, y'all five and six fifty five yo. Now, we've been doing things a bit differently this week, or even last week, from the five to six fifty five, we haven't had a champion. We've had two fresh challengers facing off against each other because we're doing something different. It's Mojo's Hey your grocery bill, where people have been qualified to win ten thousand dollars in groceries. Today we find out who is the ultimate winner. But first we got to get two brand new contestants who will each go home with a fifty dollars gift card no matter what happens.
Speaker 1: So let's meet our two lovely contestants.
Speaker 2: First up, we got Jessica from Woodhavn. Good morning, Jessica.
Speaker 1: Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you doing fantastic? Tell us a little bit about yourself?
Speaker 1: Who are you? I'm Jessica, I'm a mail lady. And Taylor period.
Speaker 2: Our male folks man, My mother, love moms. Two best ms today Mother's and Mail. All right, listen, let's meet your challenger. We got Keith from Toledo, Ohio.
Speaker 1: What up? Keith? Hey, what's going on? What are you up to right now?
Speaker 2: Keith? Oh?
Speaker 1: Just start my day off with some hash? That's about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my god, little wake and bake this morning.
Speaker 1: Keith.
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, Now is the hash going to enhance your ability to answer these questions? Or no?
Speaker 1: We'll see. Well, we're gonna lock Jessica right now. I want to start with Keith. You ready? All right? Five questions Keith? First one be one quick second. I got to make sure that she's getting locked up perfect.
Speaker 2: The dead bolt is on, all right, so keep question number one. The big story this morning, Abby and David from this Netflix reality show have broken up after five years of dating and people are going crazy. What show are they from?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Three? Two you chre Question number two.
Speaker 2: Carti B's ex husband wants to do a paternity test to see if her baby boy belongs to him or if the baby belongs to NFL star Stefan Diggs, who is Carti's ex set bonus point question number three. The Detroit Red Wings are on a losing streak at the moment. When was the last time that they made the playoffs? This is multiple choice? Was it a twenty ten b two thousand and two or Cy sixteen.
Speaker 1: Three seconds three, Oh my god two.
Speaker 2: Question number four, two thousand and two, we're looking that. In question number four, Shannon reported in The Dirty that thedoj is looking into the rising costs of streaming services when it comes to NFL games. What does DOJ stand for?
Speaker 1: Three second justice.
Speaker 2: And final question? This is an audio question, so you got to listen up. Haley.
Speaker 1: Joel Osmit.
Speaker 2: You probably best know him as the kid from this movie I See That People. He turns thirty eight years old today. What movie did he first start in?
Speaker 1: Thanks people? Three seconds three two one? Oh, come on hash three slash one. Let's bring Jessica back. He from Toledo only got two out of five. I met some dumb bastards in my time, but you out do them all. Just blame it on the hash. No I can't. Oh my gosh at the movie theater.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you definitely should have known that one. Jessica, You're ready. You only got to beat two questions, all right? Question number one The big story this morning, Abby and David from this Netflix reality show have broken up after five years of dating.
Speaker 1: What show are they from? Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: The devastation is real today. One to nothing.
Speaker 2: Heartbroken, Carti's ex husband wants to do a paternity test to see if her baby boy belongs to him or NFL star Stefan Diggs, who is Carti's ex.
Speaker 1: Second offset, Here we go two to one. Question number three.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Red Wings are on a losing streak at the moment. When was the last time they made the playoffs? Was it A twenty ten, B two thousand and two or C twenty and sixteen.
Speaker 1: Three seconds, let's say CE twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Right, three to one. You won, But let's keep it going. I want to see if we can get a perfect five. Shannon reported in The Dirty that the DOJ is looking into the rise and costs of streaming services when it comes to NFL games. What does DOJ stand for?
Speaker 1: Department of Justice?
Speaker 2: Final question? It's an audio question, so listen up, Haley. Joel Osmit you probably best know him as the kid from this movie. I see he turns thirty eight years old today. What movie did he first start?
Speaker 1: In three seconds?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Two?
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't matter. I think it was easy.
Speaker 2: It's the sixty Yeah, that was a great movie.
Speaker 1: You win with four. Jessica.
Speaker 2: Hey, they're not going home empty handed though, My man. We got a fifty dollars Kroger gift card for you, and you got an entry into this ten thousand dollars grand prize we're about to give away. Jessica, you got two entries in, so we're gonna have you, guys hang on the line.
Speaker 1: We'll enter your.
Speaker 2: Names into our spinning wheel or whatever Beyonca's got going on over there.
Speaker 1: I think it's had ten thousand dollars in groceries. Yeah, I could use that. I wish I could play five or six. Cumbents are looking pretty bare right now. All right, let's see who our winner is. We got them be getting a nod from Beyonca. All right, going home? Announce? Are you announcing it? You want to go ahead? All right? We got Rachel. Wait, yes, wait, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, a thousand dollars in groceries, all brought to you by our friends at Kroger.
Speaker 1: That is gonna go long way, Rachel. You guys have no idea. Oh my god, well tell us, tell us, I'm freaking out this.
Speaker 2: I never went anything. This is crazy. Freak out. Remind us when when did you call, I wasn't Who's Sky, who's there with you? My daughter? My seven year old daughter. Today, What a lucky day.
Speaker 1: Now we can two story left. It's doesn't leave me twenty dollars. Wait, you don't need this ten thousand dollars. I'm shaking.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this is crazy. Congratulations Rachel, Congratulations Sky. We got twenty dollars and we're gonna add ten thousand dollars in groceries to it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, guys, Thank you, and thanks to our friends at Kroger. This is all brought to you by the amazing people at Kroger who help us make dreams like this come true.
Speaker 1: So congratulations, see you, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, guys, Thank you seriously so much.
Speaker 1: I'm shaking. Oh my god, you are so welcome. Hang gonna lie, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's mojol in the Morning's five, it's sick fifty five five five